PDA

View Full Version : Our Secret{IC}

AriesChan
02-07-2010, 02:45 AM
Chantel danced to the music that played from her radio. It was the first day of the school year and she was beyond excited. After all she was a junior this year! She skipped over to her closet and looked through it, a sigh making its way through her lips as she pushed clothes back and forth.

'Aw man... that's right' She thought as she remembered that the day she was suppose to go shopping for more clothes was the day her mom had to work over and they never did pick a new date.

"Well...I'll just have to make a new outfit." She said outloud before picking out some clothes that she felt would look good.

An hour later she was walking out of her house wearing dark jeans, a light blue corset like top, and a white, long sleeved, button-up blouse under it; along with her favorite shoes.

She hummed to the music in her earphones as she made her way to the busstop.

Lacantherope769
02-07-2010, 02:55 AM
Obu sat on the park bench, kicking his legs back and forth whilst humming the ABC song. His ever present backpack rested beside him, several odd things poked out of the half zipped openings. His navy blue Polo shirt and cargo shorts made his almost white blonde hair look even lighter. His impossibly dark blue eyes matched the fabric well, his face the ideal look of absolute childish ignorance of all the terrible things in the world. Though he was ten, Obu was a Freshmen this year, his fathers massive attempts at making his son a genius paying off as Obu escalated through the grades.

As he hummed, he noticed Chantel walking up. He grinned and waved as she approached.

"Mornin' Channy!!!" the child giggled, and bounced in his seat as she drew closer.

AriesChan
02-07-2010, 03:39 AM
Chan waved at the younger boy as she took a seat next to him. She pulled one of her earbuds out and turned to face him.

"Hi Obu! Are you excited for the new school year?" She grinned to the small boy before digging through her bag for something.

'Now where is it...?' She thought before puling out a coloring book and colored pencils and grinning. She handed it to Obu.

"It's a gift from Kelsey and Kelyn, they said you might like it." Kelsey and Kelyn were her younger twin sisters, they were two years older than Obu but since they lived close they often played with each other at the playground.

Lacantherope769
02-07-2010, 03:48 AM
Obu's eyes grew wide as he took the book and pencils.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He slid back further into the bench, placing the book on his lap and the bow of pencils to his side, atop his bag. As he flipped to the first page, he looked up and sat there with an odd look of contemplation as he did, then he looked up at the older girl and grinned before speaking.

"Could you tell Kelsey and Kelyn thank you for me after school?" His grin stretched further "Daddy's gonna take me somewhere so I can pick out presents for them" The boys face immediately went serious as he held up a finger at her. "But you gotta keep it a secret from them okay?" His eye's glared into hers.

AriesChan
02-07-2010, 04:23 AM
Chan couldn't help but laugh as she nodded.

"I won't tell a soul." She smiled as a strong wind blew through, it was strange for the season but she shrugged it off and watched as the bus rolled around the corner.

"Alright! Here we go, good luck! And don't let the older kids get to you alright? I'll rough them up for you if they bother you, k?" She smiled and ruffled his hair some before smiling to the bus driver as he opened the doors for them. She stepped on and made her way to the middle.

Lacantherope769
02-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Obu giggles, then made sounds of protest as she messed up his hair. Making his way to the back of the bus, he sat down between two of the senior girls and began to color in a picture with two bear cubs. His hand jostled a little as the bus ran over a few bumps, and his face grew into one of frustration as his hand slid across the paper, leaving a long brown line.

"oh no..." was all he said before the tears started to well up in his eyes, but before a sound was made, one of the girls panicked and scrambled in her bag, pulling out a thing of white out. She began to stroke out all of the line, as her friend held the boy. Then the two began talking about how cute he was, and what not and asking him questions non-stop as he giggled and answered them.

Both he and the girls paused as a massive and intimidating boy got up and started walking towards them. The boys voice came out low, "Why don't you girls forget the brat and come hang with a real man? Huh?" he said as he reached for Obu.

"Channy!" he cried as the boy lifted him and the girl holding him up out of the seat.

Ludypoof379
02-07-2010, 04:56 AM
♥Annabella Rose White♥

" Oh my gosh oh my gosh I can't believe you let me wake up late!" Annabella almost yelled as she scrambled out of her bed, her short white and black hair a complete mess, ignoring Star Angel who was staring at her because the fox had just woken her up. She closed her eyes for a moment and suddenly the ticking of the clock slowed down by half of what it was suppose to. She looked at the clock. She had only 15 minutes according to her clock but she giggled to herself as she now had about 30 minutes, well kinda, to get ready then bike to school. She lived near the school but in a secluded area about 2 miles behind it within the woods.

The people that had taken care of her had once worked at the school so they lived very close to it. They had taken her in as an orphan as her parents had died when she was almost two years old. She had grown up with the sweet old couple till they died four years ago...

Once Annabella had pulled a black shirt on with some khaki shorts she slipped on some flip flops and grabbed her locket necklace, which Angel star had just transformed into. Grabbing her backpack she swung it onto her back then grabbed her bike which was leaning on the wall then walked out the door, just as the clock was almost to 7:50, the time she always left for school. Once her door was locked she swung onto her bike and pedaled away down the dirt road towards the school...

AriesChan
02-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Chan blinked at her name being called and then looked up to see some senior boy terrorizing Obu and some girl. She stood up and made her way over to them as well as she could. She was already a clutz and walking in a moving bus would not end well.

"Hey umm mister big senior guy..would you mind letting my friend go? After all he's done nothing to you and you wouldn't want to be suspended on the first day, right?" She smiled her best smile, hoping he'd back off...and if he didn't... it wouldn't end well.

Lacantherope769
02-07-2010, 06:09 AM
The boy simply looked down at her and smirked. "Oh, lookey here, another one" The girl holding Obu slipped and fell back into her seat, leaving him kicking at the air as the boy held him one handed. "Whatcha gonna do girl, fall on me?" He snickered at his joke, ignoring the younger boy's hands as they inched their way towards his massive wrist.

AriesChan
02-07-2010, 06:15 AM
Chan smiled softly. So he didn't want to let him go? Alright, she'd just have to make him. Chan kept her eyes at the front, staring out the window and keeping the look out for a traffic light.

'There we are...' As the busdriver stepped on the brake to stop the bus, Chan quickly kicked the guy where no guy wants to be kicked, when he loosened his grip on Obu she caught him and placed him down before kicking the guy again but this time in the lower stomache. Too bad as she did this the bus started up again and she ended up falling backwards, she groaned as her back game in contact with the ground and tried to get back up quickly.

"Hey you kids! Knock it off back there! Don't make me pull over!" The bus driver yelled as they turned around a corner. Chan knew the school wasn't so far now and as long as the guy stayed on the ground, they should be ok..

Lacantherope769
02-07-2010, 06:32 AM
Obu landed in one of the seats, which also put him in some of the students' laps. Before he rolled in between the seats, one of the students in the seat grabbed him, another helped Chan up. The senior stood holding his head, and trying his best to not cringe with pain in other areas. He made an inaudible retort then made his way slowly back to his seat, some other guys began picking on him for getting beat up by a girl.

Hoping out of the students arms, Obu semi-walked and semi-slid towards Chantel. "You ok Channy?"

Levias
02-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Levias grumbled angrily, looking at his clock. It was almost time for school to begin. He sighed, and picked up a fur-ball at the end of the bed. "I told you to wake me up you asshole..." He growled tiredly. The wolf simply grinned and licked Levias' face. He sighed, putting his friend down, and rubbing its head, before going into his closet to get some clothes on. He put on his black cargo pants, and a Disturbed shirt.

He picked the wolf up, and dropped it into one of his large pockets, its head slightly sticking out. He picked up his backpack, and opened his window, looking across other rooftops. He jumped out, and closed it while extending his legs the opposite way so that he landed on his feet.

Levias kept running across various rooftops and jumping over the spaces in between. Soon enough he was at school, just in time to see a bus make it with a yelling bus-driver. He sighed, and jumped up a tree, figuring he had about five minutes to spare.

AriesChan
02-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Chan smiled as she leaned back against the seat, after saying thanks to those that helped her, of course.

"Just a little back pain! Nothing a nap in first period can't fix." Just as she had finished talking the bus came to a sudden stop and the doors were opened.

"Alright! Off you all go." Said the busdriver as the kids started out the bus. Chan smiled as she grabbed up her bag and headed to the front, holding onto Obu's hand so he wouldn't get trambled. She made sure he had all his stuff and smiled to the senior kid as they walked pass him and out the bus.

"Alright, Obu, once you enter these doors you'll be entering a world of chaos and confusion. Are you ready?" She said as the walked up the stairs to the school.

Ludypoof379
02-08-2010, 04:33 AM
♥Annabella Rose White♥

Annabella pedaled till she was in sight of the school than slowed to a stop so she wouldn't run into any students. Hopping off of her bike she began to push it towards the school, while walking towards the school she walked under the tree that Levias was in, and she glanced up at him. Annabella only had to look a moment to notice that their hair was similar and she had to stifle a giggle. It amused her that it was so, but her hair used to be raven black but since she used her power it slowly was changing her hair to white. One day it would become a pure white color.

Annabella instantly noticed the features about him, well she noticed everything physical about him as she looked that way. She looked on and then began to push her bike once more as she walked to the bike rack.

It took her a minute to lock her bike to the bike rack and she ran her fingers back through her hair as she glanced back at the tree one final time before walking into the crowded school, her hips gently swaying as she walked around people easily to get to her locker. She opened her locker and stuffed her notebooks on the bottom of the locker and her work clothes she left in the bag which now hung on a hook within the locker...

Levias
02-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Levias felt uncomfortable, and the hairs on his neck rose. He ignored the feeling, and continued to simply stare up at the sky, but a movement of black and white caught his attention. He noticed a girl with hair similar to his moving from under him to the bike rack. He shrugged his curiosity off also, and began to prepare his things.

Jumping out, he noticed the girl weaving herself into the throng of loud teenagers. He almost wanted to follow her, but that would break a principle of his, and make him seem like a sort of Stalker.

He moved into the building, shoving into anyone that actually got in his way. This year, people were still slightly afraid because of what he did to the Football-teams captain last year. He smirked at the sweet memory. Damned jock was asking for it... He thought cynically, reaching his locker.

He put in the combination with memorized ease. 15-30-1 He thought as he dialed it into the knob. He opened it and placed some unnecessary items into it, including the awake fox who yipped out happily at all the people. Levias shook his head, and put the fox's food with it. "I'll check up on you every 45 minutes..." He said, stroking its ear slightly. He closed the door softly, shaking his head again.

"Time for AP Statistics..." He said with sarcastic joy as he pulled his textbook up in his fist slightly, and scratching an itch on his neck. He walked into the room, and nodded to one of his previous teachers. Apparently Ms. Bell taught more than Pre-Calc. She smiled at him and nodded. They had an understanding last year that he would always be in the back, farthest away from everyone else.

He sat at the back part of the room, the part that had the most darkness in it, but there wasn't much. He felt at home in the darkness. And in High heights. He smiled as he pulled his hood up over his head and opened the book, looking over the material quickly

Ludypoof379
02-08-2010, 10:23 PM
♥Annabella Rose White♥

Annabella hadn't gotten her new schedule yet because of a mess up in scheduling. She had her old one yeah but that didn't help her much. She began playing with a strand of hair between her two fingers as she shut her locker, with a blank notebook under one arm. She slipped back into the hall full of people and headed towards the main office. A several of the girls, and a few guys waved to her walking by and she giggled then waved back.

Walking into the main office she waited a moment for someone to come to her aid. " Um, can I get my schedule? Please?" Annabella spoke out to no one in particular. A middle aged lady walked over to her and asked, " What's your name dear?" " My name is Annabella Rose White." The lady then nodded and pulled out a file and searched through it till she found the folder and handed her the schedule. " Thanks." Annabella replied and smiled sweetly, and it seemed to surprise the lady as Annabella turned and slipped out of the main office.

Heading down the hall, not bumping into anyone she read the list of classes she had for the day. 'AP stats? Ewww that doesn't sound very fun. Oh well let's see if I can master it well enough.' Annabella thought to herself. She noted the room number and saw it was close to her at that moment so she went ahead and walked into the classroom. Looking around her she saw the boy from earlier who was in the tree. She then walked towards the teacher and asked in a soft voice, " May I get a book please? I got my schedule only just minutes ago because of an error in it."

Levias
02-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Levias saw the girl that had looked at him while he was resting enter the room, looking slightly nervous and baffled. He didn't move, didn't give any trace of evidence that he noticed her come in. Instead, he pulled out a piece of paper from his small 70-sheet note-book.

He began to do the work that was already upon the board. Because he knew Ms. Bell and was on her good side, she would basically let him get away with murder as long as his work was done and he got good grades in her class.

Ludypoof379
02-08-2010, 11:01 PM
♥Annabella Rose White♥

Ms. Bell handed her the book and smiled and then turned back to her work...

Annabella turned and stared at practically an empty classroom and literally began to play eni meeni minee mo. Ironically her finger stopped at the row next to Levias. She blinked once and shrugged as she walked to the middle of the row and sat down, only about two chairs away from him. She opened her book as there was like 5 minutes before class. Reading through the page it took her only moments to understand the introductory information, she then flipped to the next page and a moment later the next. She had slowed time down so her reading had speed up slightly without her realizing it. Once she did she became back to normal, while a lock of her hair became a little more white.

Looking up at the board at the problems written on it she shifted her position so that she was now sitting on her long legs. After pulling the pencil from behind her ear she opened her notebook and gazed at the board with the the numbers of problems that were in the book. She wrote the numbers down on the top of the page and then began to doodle on the margin of the page, paying attention to the noises coming from around her, in the hallway and in the class its self.

Levias
02-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Levias watched in mild interest as the girl pointed to each row over and over. Her finger stopped on the row next to him, almost actually pointing at him. She sat down a little ways away from him, and began to read through her book.

He noticed something strange. Her eyes moved in an almost instantaneous speed through the paper, and something weird happened to her hair like it did when he discovered his own powers. He shrugged off his notionsand put his head down on his desk.

When he awoke, the class was in mid-lecture. He shook his head and yawned slightyl, bothering some people who were genuinely focusing. He stretched out, and leaned back, watching the people around him

Ludypoof379
02-09-2010, 01:05 AM
♥Annabella Rose White♥

Annabella had completely decorated the side of her notes page as lecture began. She idly began to draw the key components she was talking about and then when Ms. Bell moved onto all of the examples. While listening she started on the problems assigned in the book, of course it was on a clean sheet of paper. Her notes paper now looked like a little bit of art. She had heard Levias put his head down upon his desk as she was doodling on her page and she simply ignored him this time.

When Levias woke up Annabella had finished the problems and she was simply watching the teacher with a hair band in her fingers. She liked to play with things when she sat still, so it was best to keep one on her wrist most of the time. Her eyes flickered to the clock and it seemed that class would be over soon enough. The teacher was nice enough and she seemed to explain things well but she had gotten the problems easily enough reading through the book the first time. It was always like this. It wasn't really fair to others though. Her guardians had told her to keep her talents a secret because it wouldn't do the world any good to know what she was able to do...

Lacantherope769
02-09-2010, 03:17 AM
Obu stared as students walked past him, his face began to gawk at the massive doors and lines of lockers, and at just the amount of students there were. His eyes wandered about every, his mouth wide in amazement.

"I dunno how I'ma gonna make it Channy, theres sooooo much here!" He shifted his bag a little, then gripped the older girls hand tighter as a wave of students darted past him for class. The boy began to make interested noises as he past several trophy stands, and student art pictures. He made a mental note to ask about those later. "Where do I gotta go Channy?"

AriesChan
02-09-2010, 03:54 AM
"Let's head to the main office first. Mostlikely there are more freshmen there who are just as confused." She smiled as she lead him to the main office that was just down the hall. As soon as she looked at the front desk she saw a sign that read 'All Freshmen Report To Room 110 For Assistance. Your GLA Is Mr. Chefner And He Will Get You Situated.' She turned out and smiled to Obu as she lead him to Mr.Chefner's office.

"Lucky You! Getting Mr. Chefner as a GLA. Oh right...a GLA is just someone who is in charge of the separate grades. Like the GLA for us juniors is Miss Nelson. Man she's mean! Mr. Chefner is really nice though!" By the time she was done explaining, they were standing in the waiting area outside of Mr. Chefner's office. There were a few freshmen waiting outside and she could her talking on the other side of the door.

"Alright, I have to get to class but good luck!" Chantel smiled and waved as she headed off to homeroom. Homeroom was only fifteen minutes but it was enough time for her to get all her things together and memorize her schedule.

"First period...Bio II!" She giggled as the bell rung and she headed to her class. Lucky for her she had the same teacher she had freshmen year and knew exactly where to go.

"Oh Miss Skye!" She yelled cheerfully as she knocked on the door and then entered the classroom. The blonde woman looked from her writing on the board and turned to the girl.

"Oh no! Not you again!" She said jokingly as she went back to writing. "And how was your summer Miss Johnson?"

"Boring as usual! We went absolutly no where!" Chan answered with a pout as she sat down somewhere in the middle. The two talked about their summers until the rest of the class poured in and the bell rung to begin.

Lacantherope769
02-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Obu looked up at the man before him, wide eyed, and mouth wide with wonder. After the first bell, he was instructed towards his classes by a senior, who seemed slightly uncomfortable leading a 10 year old to his next class. Once the pair made it to the room, Obu looked at his schedule and read aloud the teacher and room names.

"Room 97, Mrs. Swan." He scanned the bright yellow paper, then found the name of the class he was to be in. " Calculus?" Obu stared up at the Senior and asked blatantly, "Whats Calculus?" The boy responded, telling him what it was and who the teacher was, then they went in, and the Senior explained everything to the teacher, who nodded and waved him to his seat. She then introduced Obu, and sat him at a desk not far from her own, and handed him a list of what to expect in the class.

"ooooooooh" was all the boy said as he looked over the Titles and projects. He sat happily swinging his legs in his seat as Mrs. Swan discussed the first lesson.

Levias
02-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Levias watched her with a mild interest, before shaking it off, and packing his stuff up, and standing right when the bell rang out. He sighed, and moved, shoving past a kid who he got in a fight with last year, whom was afraid for his life whenever Levias was near.

He walked out into the halls, going quickly to his locker, and looking at his schedule. He opened his locker, and the furball inside jumped at him, grabbing onto his shirt with its small claws. Levias sighed, and pet it, then picked it up adn put it in one of his large pockets. "I got a Study Hall (Free Period) now, so you get to come with me as i sleep up in the tree..." He said, smirking and putting his stuff into the locker. He looked around, and walked out to the courtyard

Ludypoof379
02-19-2010, 02:02 AM
♥Annabella Rose White♥

Annabella watched Levias walk out the door as the bell rang as she stood up and stretched. Looking at her schedule she picked up her books and cradled them in her left arm as the pencil was tucked behind her ear. Turning from her desk she walked towards the hallway. It was getting pretty full already but that was no surprise, the school was a bit small for their community. Heading towards her locker she softly sang to herself and put her books away.

Annabella closed the locker and stared down at the paper as she weaved through people in the hall effortlessly. It seemed really easy to her to pay attention to multiple things at once, well it was because she didn't know what it was like to have difficulties doing so. P.E. was next, oh ever so lovely. It was nice outside but it was the first day. Assigned P.E. clothes and the rest of the fun of the day.

Annabella walked to the large room that they called a gym and waited for the rest of the students to arrive.

Lacantherope769
02-21-2010, 05:22 AM
Obu almost sighed when the Bell rang, his hand in stopping just before answering another question from the text book. Mrs. Swan stood staring in wonder at all the other questions he had written out and solved across the board. The other students just looked with wide eyes and gaping mouths as the boy placed the chalk back in its box, slowly walked down the step ladder they brought him, and grabbed his bag. No one moved, even when Obu was out of the room and headed off to the next place on his Schedule.

Walking up to another random student, Obu asked where his next class was. The student was a middle sized red head girl who scowled at the paper, then told him where to go after asking one of her friends who passed by. Obu giggled and thank the girl, and then began his journey to find his next destination.

As he made his way around all the taller students, he noticed a boy go outside, his hair oddly black and white. A small furry creature caught his eye, so he followed the boy for a little, then stopped when he watched him head towards a tree. Obu noticed the little dog-like creature, and grinned before returning to his search for the next class.

With three minutes to spare, Obu stood and looked up at a girl with similar black and white hair, his eye-brow rising, and his face forming into a look of concentration as he searched her for a similar fuzzy animal. When he found none, he decided to find the teacher. He looked back down at his paper, and wondered what he'd be doing in this next class; Gym.

Ludypoof379
02-22-2010, 11:01 PM
♥Annabella Rose White♥

Annabella noticed the small boy walk into the gym classroom and wondered how good he was at gym in the first place. Besides being a wiz kid cause he was in high school she wondered if it was only his mind that brought him. She turned to watch a male teacher walk into the gym and he looked nice enough.

Annabella saw some of her girlfriends from earlier and walked over to them, " Hey!" She then began to talk to them about her day so far, just before the teacher started to explain the boring rules blah blah blah...

Lacantherope769
02-23-2010, 10:45 PM
Obu waited patiently and listened as the teacher recited the rules. Once finished, the boy walked up to the coach and asked what they would be doing in here.

"Well, depends on what I have for you" was all the little boy got before being told to get dressed. This of course, caused the boy to stand and stare perplexed at the older man.