PDA

View Full Version : Eternaly Changed

SparrowHawk
01-29-2012, 06:06 AM
We sit, we chat, we fight, we play, we sleep, we create. We will do everything. Join for a quick start and just to talk. We will go on adventures when ever someone wants to. We will start out will a small story line then expand.

Storyline: We are in a forest on a hunting trip when we lose our way and run upon a clear water pool. We take a dip in and enter an entirely new world instantly.

this is the world we will creat together! this will start when we have at least 2people besides myself.

CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Description:
Other:

Name: Cola Veil
Appearance: Short brown hair, green eyes, 5'9"
Description: Chill type, likes to go on adventures and play fight. Reletively strong and very sarcastic.
Other: Birthday on October 14. Family was middle class, has two older brothers and mom + dad. Brothers both moved out but will come visit every now and then.

this new world is going to be a world with vast forest and jungle. Although, there will be towns and cities. this is basically a medievel world but we may standout due to the way some people choose to dress(nothing racey).

Heir of Void
01-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Could you tell me more about the new world they end up in?

Kris
01-29-2012, 11:42 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

takashi9
01-30-2012, 01:19 AM
Name: Takashi Exil

Appearance: black hair that looks bit messy, black eyes, and 6'

Description: mysterious, will talk sometimes but not alot normally, usually is solitary and doesn't like to talk about the past

Other: don't like to talk about anything but carries around what looks to be a case for something but no one really knows whats inside it

SparrowHawk
01-30-2012, 01:54 AM
Could you tell me more about the new world they end up in?

it has now been updated :)

SparrowHawk
01-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Name: Takashi Exil

Appearance: black hair that looks bit messy, black eyes, and 6'

Description: mysterious, will talk sometimes but not alot normally, usually is solitary and doesn't like to talk about the past

Other: don't like to talk about anything but carries around what looks to be a case for something but no one really knows whats inside it

gladly accepted :)

Nightwing95
01-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Cool RP Sparrow, I would love to join

Name: Christopher Toshimoro
Appearance:1,80 cm, normal built, not fat but not very thin either, jet black short hair, dark green eyes
Description:calm and cool, he is a good and loyal friend and has a good sense of humor.
Other: His father is Japanese and his mother American.His father owns a dojo so he is a trained martial artist.

SparrowHawk
01-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Cool RP Sparrow, I would love to join

Name: Christopher Toshimoro
Appearance:1,80 cm, normal built, not fat but not very thin either, jet black short hair, dark green eyes
Description:calm and cool, he is a good and loyal friend and has a good sense of humor.
Other: His father is Japanese and his mother American.His father owns a dojo so he is a trained martial artist.

yay ! thank you so much ! aaaaccceepptteedd ! :D:D:D:D:D

takashi9
01-30-2012, 11:44 PM
i think we have enough now

Char
01-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Name: Omoro Tsutachi

Appearance: Tsutachi is fairly short, although that is in part due to her age. Her body is very thin and fragile looking, with soft, pale skin. She wears her white hair in large braids, and has icy blue eyes.
http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/85223/braid.jpg?=123

Description: Tsutachi is fairly quiet and usually happy, and she loves meeting new people. She is essentially what one would call 'bubbly'. However, if her feelings get hurt she can prove to be quite the little lioness. Basically, don't make her sad/angry.

Other: Tsutachi comes from a family of 7 siblings, of whom she is the second youngest. Other than being a basic student for her age, there is not much to tell, as she has no job, no work experiences, or anything of that sort.

SparrowHawk
01-31-2012, 04:27 AM
Name: Omoro Tsutachi

Appearance: Tsutachi is fairly short, although that is in part due to her age. Her body is very thin and fragile looking, with soft, pale skin. She wears her white hair in large braids, and has icy blue eyes.
http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/85223/braid.jpg?=123

Description: Tsutachi is fairly quiet and usually happy, and she loves meeting new people. She is essentially what one would call 'bubbly'. However, if her feelings get hurt she can prove to be quite the little lioness. Basically, don't make her sad/angry.

Other: Tsutachi comes from a family of 7 siblings, of whom she is the second youngest. Other than being a basic student for her age, there is not much to tell, as she has no job, no work experiences, or anything of that sort.

i lerve it accepted. this role play may start soon, i just cant now bc im a little busy. tty all soon !

Char
01-31-2012, 06:09 AM
Alright, I'm excited to begin! :) Sometime tomorrow then probably?

takashi9
02-01-2012, 01:34 AM
anytime is good for me

SparrowHawk
02-02-2012, 12:40 AM
let's begin !

Char
02-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Are you going to start with the first post, seeing as you're the creator and all? :3

SparrowHawk
02-02-2012, 01:15 AM
i sorta did but i want someone else to give us the jump start ! i kinda sck at it heh heh ~~

Nathanial
02-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Name: Serylis Grimreach
Appearance: Has long white hair that is slightly spiked at the top. He stands 6'7"ft tall with a pretty lean body, though he wears pretty bagy clothing so that cannot be seen normally. His clothes consist of normal pair of pants and shirt of that time. Thought the tribal tattoos that cover his torso and all appendages can easily be seen. He carries a large bag with him that seems to contain minerals and metals from the earth. His grayed eyes almost give him the appearance of being blind but he isn't.

Description: He is a gentle person who believes deeply in the Justice of the Universe. (essentially does all he can do to help people become better as a whole/ "purify" those who wish to destroy the balance of good and evil.) He was taken away from his original family just when he was a child. He did not know this though and grew up with what he believed to be his family. The father was a royal guard to local royalty and trained him in the strength of the sword and the benefits of justice. When he came of the age 15 his skills had grown so quick he had surpassed his fathers skills. Right when he was elected into the royal guard with his father there was an ambush on there house and all of them were slaughtered without his knowing. When Serylis had gotten back to the house he came to nearly everyone dead except for his father who clung to life with one of the assassins dead next to him. His father told him not to worry and told him to seek out one named Nathanial of the Mercenary order because he was his brother. Before serylis could ask questions his father died. Serylis searched for the one named nathanial and before he knew it her found himself at the doorstep to his supposed brothers house. But when he rang the bell he was met with someone drowning in sorrow who had to be saved but couldnt. It seemed that Nathanial's family had also recently been killed. After talking for a little Nathanial realized Serylis was his brother. In his sorrow he sought his affection and told him he was his true brother and that the family that died here was his true family. Serylis's mind shattered and he ran from everything. Since then he kept himself in the mountains training his mind to keep away all that tried to tear him apart from the inside out. He sometimes comes down to seek food and a simple conversation with other people.

Other:

SparrowHawk
02-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Name: Serylis Grimreach
Appearance: Has long white hair that is slightly spiked at the top. He stands 6'7"ft tall with a pretty lean body, though he wears pretty bagy clothing so that cannot be seen normally. His clothes consist of normal pair of pants and shirt of that time. Thought the tribal tattoos that cover his torso and all appendages can easily be seen. He carries a large bag with him that seems to contain minerals and metals from the earth. His grayed eyes almost give him the appearance of being blind but he isn't.

Description: He is a gentle person who believes deeply in the Justice of the Universe. (essentially does all he can do to help people become better as a whole/ "purify" those who wish to destroy the balance of good and evil.) He was taken away from his original family just when he was a child. He did not know this though and grew up with what he believed to be his family. The father was a royal guard to local royalty and trained him in the strength of the sword and the benefits of justice. When he came of the age 15 his skills had grown so quick he had surpassed his fathers skills. Right when he was elected into the royal guard with his father there was an ambush on there house and all of them were slaughtered without his knowing. When Serylis had gotten back to the house he came to nearly everyone dead except for his father who clung to life with one of the assassins dead next to him. His father told him not to worry and told him to seek out one named Nathanial of the Mercenary order because he was his brother. Before serylis could ask questions his father died. Serylis searched for the one named nathanial and before he knew it her found himself at the doorstep to his supposed brothers house. But when he rang the bell he was met with someone drowning in sorrow who had to be saved but couldnt. It seemed that Nathanial's family had also recently been killed. After talking for a little Nathanial realized Serylis was his brother. In his sorrow he sought his affection and told him he was his true brother and that the family that died here was his true family. Serylis's mind shattered and he ran from everything. Since then he kept himself in the mountains training his mind to keep away all that tried to tear him apart from the inside out. He sometimes comes down to seek food and a simple conversation with other people.

Other:

brilliant, accepted :]

Nathanial
02-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Do we have someone who is going to do a starting post? if not i have one that might be acceptable. I can post it in here first if u guys wanna read it before it goes into the ic post

Nathanial
02-04-2012, 09:09 PM
When Serylis awakes he and his companions are sprawled out on the ground. His eyes blink trying to readjust to the sunlight. His body feels tired from whatever had happened. He looks around making sure everyone is still there and is relieved to see everyone is here. He seems to be the first to have awakened and is glad the contents of his bag is piled next to him. The glimmering metals and minerals are and odd sight to many. He quickly collects his things and walks around to everyone to see if there all still alive. For the moment though everyone seems to be asleep. He makes haste to the forest around him to try and gather supplies(wood, food and stones for a campfire). Having no idea where they are he proceeds very cautiously constantly keeping an eye on his companions to make sure there not in danger.

SparrowHawk
02-04-2012, 10:49 PM
When Serylis awakes he and his companions are sprawled out on the ground. His eyes blink trying to readjust to the sunlight. His body feels tired from whatever had happened. He looks around making sure everyone is still there and is relieved to see everyone is here. He seems to be the first to have awakened and is glad the contents of his bag is piled next to him. The glimmering metals and minerals are and odd sight to many. He quickly collects his things and walks around to everyone to see if there all still alive. For the moment though everyone seems to be asleep. He makes haste to the forest around him to try and gather supplies(wood, food and stones for a campfire). Having no idea where they are he proceeds very cautiously constantly keeping an eye on his companions to make sure there not in danger.

i love it ! by all means post it and we may start right away !

Nathanial
02-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Guess just time to sit and wait for everyone else to join now q.q

SparrowHawk
02-05-2012, 01:52 AM
yeep

Nathanial
02-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Not sure if its appropriate for me to reply in the ic thread or not.

takashi9
02-05-2012, 07:36 AM
what you mean?

oh i see now didn't see the latest post

Nathanial
02-05-2012, 07:42 AM
yeah idk if i should wait for everyone else to post or reply cause it was directed at me

takashi9
02-05-2012, 07:43 AM
i'll post than i guess

Nathanial
02-05-2012, 07:44 AM
well idk cause normally we follow the order of people that joined in this and there should be more people posting

takashi9
02-05-2012, 07:52 AM
if we do that than this rp will never advance don't you think cause if someone don't come on for weeks than we would have to wait for them to come back

Nathanial
02-05-2012, 08:06 AM
sparrow u ok with that? I figure we can simply like carry the other with us till the join in or we like leave them to rest at an inn or house if we go out to do something.

takashi9
02-05-2012, 08:08 AM
ya we can carry on we can just say they were following silently not getting inolved and staying at the places we rest if and all that its better than just waiting for the person to come back

Nathanial
02-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Hope char comes back soon lol

SparrowHawk
02-05-2012, 05:31 PM
absolutely bc its not really fair that we would have to wait. so just continue on

SparrowHawk
02-05-2012, 05:37 PM
also i dont think we really need an order of who posts when do we ? why not just post when you think its appropriate ?

takashi9
02-05-2012, 07:31 PM
ya that seems alot better

SparrowHawk
02-05-2012, 10:41 PM
brilliant, then that is the way it shall go :]

takashi9
02-06-2012, 01:12 AM
ok

Nathanial
02-09-2012, 10:15 AM
is it dead?

SparrowHawk
02-11-2012, 04:28 AM
its not really getting anywhere so idk :S

SparrowHawk
02-12-2012, 08:01 AM
alright, im gunna scrap this guys. it was neat when it started, sorry for the wasted efforts ^^"