PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of Kyo and Gitana (Mysteria and ShatterFist){M}

Black
02-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Kyo was walking along a dirt path away from a small village he had just finished slaughtering with a bunch of other bandits, not a drop of blood or a scratch on him. Smoke rose from the bloody mess behind him and scattered on the road outside of the city were the bandits who tried to double cross and kill Kyo after they had ransacked the village.

Kyo had easily killed every single one, his blade darting through the air, swinging so fast, his blade so sharp, it cut the air itself leaving behind a rip stream of distortion. The Village a population of only 30 people, had posed no problem to Kyo. He himself single handedly killed every man in the village. He also slaughtered any bandit caught raping a woman or beating a child to death. After Kyo had finished his gruesome work only 10 women and 5 children were left in the village to grieve.

Kyo noticed a horse coming up ahead and kept walking, ignoring the horse as it got closer until he saw the rider. He stopped and put up a hand.

"Yo" he said, the smoke from fires in the village behind him rising in the background.

Mysteria
02-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Gitana saw the burning village in the distance in front of her. It was another ransacking no doubt and Gitana was sure there were probably no survivors and that the place had already probably been looted for all it was worth but she headed towards it all the same. If the only survivors were children she would try to help them. The truth was though that Gitana had grown accustomed to seeing this throughout her travels and while she felt some sort of sympathy for those who were attacked she also knew it was best to not become too involved.

As Gitana drew nearer to the village she saw someone approaching. They were too far off for her to be able to make out who it was but from what she could tell from where she was it appeared to be a warrior of some type by the way he was dressed. Gitana carried only two daggers with herself for protection as she chose to rely on her spirit guardian for protection most of the time.

As the stranger drew near Gitana thought she recognized him. Granted it had been years since she last saw him but unless her eyes deceived her it was her old friend Kyo. The minute he spoke she knew it was him. He had grown into a strong and handsome young man.

Nodding at him Gitana dismounted her horse in one swift movement and strode up to her old friend placing a hand on his shoulder as she spoke. "Kyo it is good to see you again. It appears the years have been good to you."

While there were others who may have hesitated to greet Kyo in such a manner, Gitana did not. Unlike others there had always been a silent understanding between the two. Gitana did not fear Kyo.

Black
02-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Kyo gave her a rare smile. "Good to see you too, Gitana, You've blossomed quite well" he said, making a point to look her up and down. His smile vanished and he took his hand off his sword. "Where are you headed?" he asked stepping back out of her reach.

His aura about his feet moved and swayed, it would seep ominous to some, but it actually meant he was in a playfully good mood. Small images of a dog chasing a boy though a village showed in the black-red aura, showing the time in the village before Kyo and the Bandits got there. The dog and boy still have each other at least, if not a Father.

Kyo did regret killing the entire village for no reason, but it didn't weigh heavily on his mind, and a second later, was forgotten.

Mysteria
02-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Gitana watched as Kyo spoke. It was true that time had treated him well indeed but there was something different about him. He had a much more serious aura about him now than ever before. Her own aura was more of the cosmic rainbow color now which probably had a lot to do with the joy she felt of seeing Kyo again.

He had smiled one of the rare smiles that were not often seen and Gitana knew that he had remembered her from their childhood. He asked where she was headed as he stepped away from her. Same old Kyo, he would never allow anyone to become to close to him. In some ways Gitana had felt honored that Kyo had chosen her to allow to be his friend when few others were given that option. Perhaps it was because she had always seen a strength in Kyo that others hadn't seen. Whatever it was Gitana felt safe around him and at the same time felt comfortable around him.

Gitana answered him speaking slowly and clearly. It had been a long time since they had seen each other and much had happened in that span of time. "I'm headed no where in particular Ky." She used the name that she used to call him when they were children. Gitana had no doubt in her mind that if he objected to her calling him that now he would be quick and certain to tell her. They had always spoken their minds freely around each other, niether taking offense at what the other had to say. The truth was Gitana couldn't remember any time when they'd ever had had words over differences of opinions. They both believed that things and people just were as they were and there was no reason to try to change those things. "I've been wandering for years now. You know, Mother always said that is why she named me Gitana because I was destined to ramble over the lands. " Gitana turned her eyes away from Kyo's for a moment as she gathered her thoughts and strength before continuing. "When mother and father were taken from me, I left the Fortress of Light and have no intentions of returning. The open spaces are my home now Kyo." With that Gitana drew quiet as she looked out over the rising smoke from the town nearby.

Black
02-07-2010, 07:30 PM
"I see" he said, his voice lowering slightly, the only indication his body language showed that he actually cared about her well being was a barest flicker of Gitana's family within his aura, all smiling together. He followed her gaze to the village.

"There's no one there you can help Gitana. Proficiency is one of my greatest allies, yet a flaw in my overall personality. Theres no one there who lived when my blade touched them. Only women and children, and unless you can bring back the dead you cannot help them. They will have to grow strong." His aura depicted an image of a mother and boy crying over the mutilated corpse of a man. "Or die" once again it showed Gitana's parent's alone, for half a second before his aura began to depict scenes of battle." he looked her in the yes, his intense gaze settling upon her. "Such is life" Kyo began walking.

"Well then we should travel together" he said, walking past her and to a three-way road connector and going to the left of the way she came from.

"Coming?"

Mysteria
02-08-2010, 04:00 AM
Gitana could see how powerful Kyo had grown in his magic when his aura showed her a vision of her family for only a second but that second was enough to bring a smile to Gitana's face. Gitana looked towards the village wondering how many families had been torn apart this day.

As if Kyo had read her mind she heard his words "There's no one there you can help Gitana." She knew this would be truth. Over the years she had heard whispers of Kyo's strengths but deep down Gitana could sense it to also be partial weakness although she knew Kyo would never see it or even care to admit it.

When Gitana saw the images that Kyo's aura allowed her to see of the townsfolk she knew in her heart there was nothing she could do to help them. And she knew that Kyo was correct. They would have to grow stronger from the event or they would die. In some small screwed up way, it was a gift to them. A gift of strength.

Kyo's gaze was relentless as his blue green eyes met hers. Oddly enough Gitana hadn't recalled seeing his eyes that color too many times before. She had remembered them to always be a sort of reddish color. Gitana almost felt herself blush although she had no reason why. Perhaps it had just been the years that had passed between them without seeing each other. Perhaps it was because he was no longer a young boy or she a young girl. She simply nodded when he commented that such was life because in reality, it was truth.

Kyo began walking. "Coming?" Gitana shook her head as she took up Gwains reign and chuckled to herself. Same old Kyro. Some things never changed, and maybe that was a good thing. She would tag along, at least for the time being. She hadn't really had plans on going anywhere in particular anyhow. "Yep, I am" was all she said as she matched his pace beside him.

Black
02-08-2010, 06:23 AM
Kyo's aura danced playfully around his feet. "So tell me, what have you been up to? Where were you headed? What news have you heard? What news have you heard about me? I assure you whatever you've heard is probably blown out of proportion n'less it said I'm the greatest man alive in which case it is completely true," He smiled again as he said this.

Kyo was obviously in a good mood, as his Aura depicted more scenes of battle and death. A Lone figure stood amongst twenty enemies, his body and the body of the twenty figures all pitch black. The lone figured, obviously, depicted Kyo. His blade was a mixture of swirling red and black.

As the twenty lone men charged Kyo his sword flicked out twenty separate times, nearly faster than a non-magic eye could see, in this order: Stab left, diagonal strike, middle chop, upper cut, stab right, diagonal strike, decapitation, disembowelment and so on until all twenty men were dead upon the field, each felled with one strike from his lethal blade. Every time he chopped, the wound would flare suddenly red against the pitch black forming a grotesque depiction of death.

"I've heard rumors of a Bandit lord' he said, his voice barely audible, yet seeming to carry. "He and one Hundred of his men have been terrorizing a local town about half a days walk away" and with Kyo's long stride, natural grace as a predator, appearing like a lithe stalking panther, and magically enhanced speed, he would be there in about six hours give or take. In fact his normal walk was long and fast enough to make the horse have to put effort into keeping up.

"Interested in helping the Bandits or the Villagers?"

Mysteria
02-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Gitana listened to Kyo speaking as they walked. The truth was that she couldn't remember Kyo ever having talked so much or for that fact even, she couldn't remember him ever smiling so much. She was glad to see him smiling though.

Gitana began filling him in on the news and rumors that were floating around the land. She hesitated when it came to speaking about the rumors she had heard of him. Granted not all of them had been favorable but the rumors had never swayed her opinion of him. She had learned to accept people for who they were a long time ago. It was something her parents had instilled in her as a young child. Each person was responsible for their own actions.

"I assure you whatever you've heard is probably blown out of proportion n'less it said I'm the greatest man alive in which case it is completely true,"

Gitana smiled back at Kyo as she spoke "Yes it would seem your reputation precedes you Kyo but I'm not one to believe everything I hear. I base my opinions on my own thoughts and conclusions. You've always known what regard I've held you in." Gitana watched the images dancing in Kyo's aura and found herself looking away as her own aura shifted into an almost transparent state. She could almost sense those who had been killed by Kyro's hand and she blocked them from her mind. She didn't want to think on these things now. She was content to be in Kyo's presence once again.

"I've heard rumors of a Bandit lord. He and one Hundred of his men have been terrorizing a local town about half a days walk away. Interested in helping the Bandits or the Villagers?"

Gitana didn't hesitate in her reply to Kyo. As much as she knew Kyo would probably want to help the bandits she would prefer to help the Villagers. She had no interest in personal gain by looting the villagers. Everything that she needed she already had upon her. Material things meant little to her. And beyond that reason alone she had other reasons for not wanting to help the bandits. There had always been a sort of Yin and Yang balance between her and Kyo. He was the rock that remained strong while she was the water that flowed around the rock smoothly.

Black
02-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Kyo figured she'd want to help the Villagers. To be honest he didn't care either way. Both options offered him what he valued, battle. As long as it led towards the battle, he didn't care what path it took. His aura shifted to a good likeness of a nights sky, with twinkling red stars. It had been over twenty four hours since the sun rose on this section of the planet. It was just getting to be a noon day and Kyo quickened his pace.

"We'll help the villagers" he said with no inclination as to why he wanted to. To be honest he just wanted her to be happy and if helping the villagers did such a thing, then good for them both and the villagers. He also figured the bandits would provide more of a challenge.

His aura remained in the night-likeness state as he walked on. "It's good to see you Gitana" he said in a quiet voice and his hand reached out, touched her finger for a brief second, then his hand darted into his robes, the robes parting slightly to reveal a well-toned chest and a singular scar, and pulled out a pipe which he lit and stuck between his teeth. Without even appearing to take a breath he blew smoke from out of his nose, obscuring his face for a moment before his stride carried him away from the smoke. His eyes appeared to be focusing ahead but he was watching in his perifial vision.

She really has grown up he thought in his head. He immediately put those thoughts down muttering to himself just barely loud enough for her to hear "Pervert" then shook his head and flicked his pipe sending it's contents into a nearby pond and stowed the pipe away. He was infuriated to find his thoughts wandering back to her.

Mysteria
02-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Gitana was pleased when Kyo said he would help the villagers even though she knew it wasn't for the same reasons as her own. Regardless though it made her happy and she hoped in some small way it would help equal out the balance of good and bad between Kyo. Gitana frowned at herself for a moment. It wasn't her place to try to change Kyo and it wasn't that she was but still she couldn't help wanting to help try to restore some semblance of balance.

Gitana watched with fascination as Kyo's aura danced like the millions of stars in a night time sky. She had to admit she was totally taken off guard when Kyro's fingers touched her hand and she heard him saying "It's good to see you Gitana" Gitana felt herself blushing and found herself wanting to divert her eyes but when his robe parted and she saw the broad muscular chest beneath it she quickly looked away saying "It's good to see you to, Kyo." Her eyes lingered perhaps a moment too long as she noticed the scar but didn't ask. If Kyo wanted her to know he would tell her in his own time. One thing she had learned was to never push to far to fast. In the mid day sun she studied his features. Indeed time had been good to him!

Gitana get a grip on yourself she could hear herself saying in her mind. After all this is Kyo, its not like you don't know him she reasoned with herself. Just as she was chastising herself for having snuck a peek at him she heard him muttering something to himself that sounded like the word pervert. Had he caught her staring at him? This time her cheeks turned a bright crimson as she stared straight ahead.

They walked for awhile in silence. The silence felt strange to Gitana since her and Kyo had never been at a loss for words as children. It would appear that time had taken its toll in it's own way on both of them or had she suddenly just become afraid of talking to the now grown man. It was true she'd not had a lot of experience with men and certainly never with one so handsome as Kyo was. Finally Gitana spoke one more. "Do you think we will reach the village before night fall Kyo?"

Black
02-11-2010, 01:57 AM
Kyo smiled, glad to have something to talk about. "Depends, you think that beast you call a horse can keep up with me if we race?" his smile widened as he pulled the top half of his tunic down to rest around his waist. Kyo also reached down and took off his sandals, and hooked them onto the horse's saddle bags with a piece of twine. Next he stopped moving and looked expectantly at her.

"Well do you wanna race?" he asked, his mouth in a little smirk. His aura played around his feet showing a murky red figure with a black spot in the depths of where his heart should be running forward followed by a horse with a red girl of striking beauty on it.

Kyo's singular scar upon his chest ran from his right shoulder down to his left hip where he was nearly cut in half in a duel with eight men. The only reason he lived to this day was the presence of five Sage Lord Healers who saved his life. He owed favors to three of those five, having already replayed two of the Sage lords for saving his life by saving the life of their children with his superior swordsmanship.

Upon his back was not a scar but it did resemble one. His back held a Cross upon it outlined in dark red with black tips, it was rare one would obtain such a birth mark, but it was rarer still that the birth mark displayed his type of magic.

Mysteria
02-11-2010, 04:31 AM
"Depends, you think that beast you call a horse can keep up with me if we race?"

Gitana looked from him to Gwain and back again a grin spreading over her fair features. Gitana watched Kyo drop his tunic exposing his chest to her fully. Although she was certain that her jaw had probably dropped somewhat at the sight, her breath drew sharp when she saw the scar running from his shoulder to his hip but was interrupted when she heard the words "Well do you wanna race?"

Gitana dropped the horses reigns as she watched Kyo's aura display an image of a man running and a woman with a female rider in chase. She was reminded of their days of youth when they would run with gaiety and no cares in the world spending time in endless games of chasing each other until they fell down exhausted and laughing. She was surprised that Kyo had remembered.

With a grin she brought the hood down from around her face and removed her jacket, securing it in the saddlebag, leaving only the short sleeved vest that she wore underneath it. She looked at the horse then once again at Kyo and with a laugh said "What? You think I'm going to let the horse have all of the fun?" Gitana knew the magnificent animal would follow her no matter where she went or how far she went.

With a twinkle in her green orbs and a smile on her face she took off in a sprint and called over her shoulder "Catch me if you can!" She watched as Kyo caught up to her and passed her. The two played a game of passing one another and from her position behind him she could see the birthmark on his back. She had only ever seen it once before but didn't recall it having been so dark. She assumed as he had grown it had grown darker.

Kyo was getting ahead of her and she cursed under her breath. Her sense of competition kicked in and she raced to catch up with him. No way in heaven or hell was she going to allow him to beat her. Catching up to him she tackled him and as they rolled on the ground she ended up on top of him staring down into his now totally blue green eyes. An aura with the vibrant colors of a rainbow danced around her as the playful mood lingered.

Gitana shifted her weight above him and for a moment was self conscientious as she realized they were no longer children. Feeling the color creeping into her cheeks she looked away and down to his strong chest where her fingertips traced the scar lightly. For a moment her aura flickered to a darker color before she looked back up into his eyes and began to speak. "Kyo what..." Her voice trailed off as his gaze caught her emerald green eyes, her sentence going unfinished. She couldn't bring herself to either look away or finish the question.

Black
02-11-2010, 04:50 AM
Kyo's eyebrows raised slightly at being tackled to the ground. Blood was trickling down his back from hitting a jagged rock but he didn't feel it. His heart pace had quickened and his eyes widened as she sat atop him. He turned a little darker as blood rushed to his face and his aura played furiously with no coherent movements as his mind whirled. His eyes found her, and they wen't from blood red to a sea-like blue-green color. He reached his hand up and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and brought her close to his face and kissed her forehead. Then he gently moved her off of him and stood up. He helped her up and turned to the horse, grabbing his sandals he put them on, then stood and pulled on his top half of the tunic, ignoring the blood and wound.

He turned around and his face was stony and impassive. His aura he forced to look calm, while inside an inferno of emotions raged wild, giving testament to his tremendous self control, and also explaining why he had never given into earthly desires like sex and still had not had sex. He didn't ever desire it before, but now his body screamed with the possibility. His hand was visibly shaky and his eyes stayed Blue-green. His aura broke lose and depicted a lonely couple sitting alone in the woods, wrapped in each others arms, before disappearing again into a murky calmness.

Why did I do that... he wondered to himself, his emotions making up wild stories, doing it's best to break through his iron-walled defenses that were his boundaries, making up wild stories.

"Lets go" he said his voice firm but gentle.

Mysteria
02-11-2010, 06:10 AM
Gitana was mesmerized by Kyo's gaze and for a moment she froze as she thought he was going to kiss her. When he kissed her forehead and moved her from him she immediately felt shame for what she had done. She accepted his extended hand and stood. Gitana was at a loss for words. Kyo hadn't gotten mad but his aura changed and for the first time in her life Gitana was afraid. She wasn't afraid of Kyo but was afraid of what she had done to their friendship.

Stupid! Why are you so stupid Gitana! She couldn't help the thoughts that went through her mind and the beautiful aura that had surrounded her disappeared. Suddenly she wished she was invisible and her aura changed to reflect that.

When Kyo turned to put his sandals on and pull his tunic up Gitana began with a start as she saw the wounds on his back "Kyo..I..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Kyo said nothing but when he turned around to face her once more his face showed no sign of any emotions. No anger, no pain, no...anything. Nothing. Gitana hung her head in shame no longer able to even look at him.

When she finally looked up for just one second Gitana thought she saw a calming picture in front of her eyes but it disappeared so quickly she couldn't even be sure of what she had seen or who it had represented. Had it been her and Kyo or had it been Kyo and another? Perhaps someone she didn't know of. Kyo spoke then with a calm even voice. "Lets go."

Gitana remained almost too stunned to move. As though Gwain had felt her pain he nuzzled into her urging her forward to walk. Gitana blinked back a tear and swallowed hard trying desperately to make her voice sound as calm as possible. "Sure Kyo we should get moving now."

She wanted to run to him, spin him around and force him to look at her. She wanted to make him understand that she hadn't meant to ruin their friendship. She had only found him again and she didn't want to lose him again already. He was the only thing besides her parents that she had ever known in her entire life that had kept her grounded to reality. To find him now for just those few short moments just to lose him again so quickly would bring her to her knees. Gitanas soul wept as she tried to feel her parents presence comforting her. All she felt however was the chill of the sudden silence that surrounded her.

Gitana bit her lip. Kyo hadn't yelled at her. He simply hadn't said anything but she knew that she had done something seriously wrong and she would not forgive herself for it quickly. Gitana kept her eyes to the ground as she walked and said nothing more. She would wait for Kyo to speak to her again. That was if he ever spoke to her again.

Black
02-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Kyo sensed her agony. His own anguish almost crippled his ability to think and problem solve. His hand gripped his sword and the veins on his arms and hands stood out visibly against his pale skin. His eyes closed as he walked and he allowed himself to fall back behind her. He opened his eyes and focused on her back. He almost reached out to touch her - almost, but didn't. It would have been so much easier for him to just reach out, to spin her around embrace her, kiss her, make her his own... But he didn't. He couldn't. He would eventually get killed in battle, and then where did that leave her? Alone, broken, destroyed.

The wild thought of giving up battle, his life, crossed his mind but he dismissed it. It wasn't that he couldn't give up battle, for her he would do it in a heart beat. It was that battle could never give him up. No matter where he wen't he attracted warriors from around the globe who wanted to kill him, take his Demon sword, and claim they had bested Kyo Half-Sage, the Scourge of Man.

Kyo was like the ocean. Calm, collected, yet Furious and Destructive, and everyone wanted to best him, to claim him, to Tame him. No one had succeeded with him, nor the ocean. No one claimed Kyo. But he wanted Gitana to claim him. He wanted her to claim him with all his being. But hew knew.. he knew it would only bring her pain.

And what if he lost her? He would burn this wretched world if he lost her. Everyone would pay. His wrath would be more final than that of Titan, the Lost God who made the Universe. His wrath would be heard across the universe and even Typhon would tremble in his slumber at the fury of the Kyo, the Scourge.

Kyo slammed his block to his emotions into place. He would not allow himself to become enraged. He would love her from afar. Never getting to close. Never letting her become close enough to be hurt. He owed her his friend ship, no... not owed... Wanted to give her his friend ship. And he needed it as well. But the two of them... It would never happen...

No, he would be Kyo. Kyo the unfeeling, Kyo the Slayer, Kyo the scourge, Kyo the Scorned and Hated. He would not allow himself to be Kyo, Gitana breaker. He cared to much for her to be hurt by him. And so, to shield her from unending hurt, he would shield her from his emotions of love. Everything else though, she could have.

Mysteria
02-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Gitana watched as Kyo silently fell in behind her to walk. From the colors surrounding him she sensed he was at war with his own demons as she also was at war with hers. Why had she done that? It was obvious to her that Kyo no longer wanted anything to do with her. Sure he hadn't raised his voice to her but his actions, his very silence alone told her everything that she needed to know. He was ashamed of her, of what she had done. And she was ashamed of herself. She had caused his blood to spill. Even if not intentionally still she had caused him to bleed and he wouldn't even allow her to clean the wound for him. He wouldn't allow her to bandage the wound for him. Hell, he wouldn't even look at her again.

Gitana had no one left in her world that cared about her anymore and Kyo was the only person that even might have remotely cared about her if not for her. She had ruined everything. She should have known he wasn't the same Kyo she had known as a child. For a moment she had seen that Kyo when they raced but she should have known he was only trying to be nice. She should have known there was no way a warrior such as himself could ever want her.

She lowered her head as she walked not daring to look up or speak. She watched the outline of her aura shuffle around her, barely even visible anymore. She wanted to be as invisible as her aura was at that moment. She walked in complete silence as her mind raced. For a brief moment she had felt Kyo's hands upon her, she had seen his eyes not just looking at her but into her soul only to have him reject her.

Stupid...stupid...stupid...Gitana wanted to bang her head against the wall but there were no walls near by to bang her head against. He would never touch her again. He would never look at her that way again. Why was she dumb enough to believe he could have ever wanted her? She closed her eyes for a moment remembering his handsome and rugged face, his masculine chest, his fleeting touch. She would never feel it again, he would never look at her that way again. She knew he would only be filled with shame when his gaze fell upon her once more and even at that she didn't know if he would even allow himself to look at her again.

Gitana could feel the tears blurring her vision and she tried to blink them back, to force them away. She couldn't let Kyo know she was crying. He would think of her as weak. She'd already done enough damage. No, she wouldn't allow him to see her being weak. She wouldn't allow him to think of her as weak. Gitana cursed herself as she wiped the tears from her face and kept walking with her head down.

Gitana tried to pull herself together, cursing under her breath. Images of her mother smiling at her and comforting her danced in her mind. She could hear her fathers voice speaking to her calmly. That's when it happened. Gitana tripped and couldn't keep herself from falling. She scrambled to her feet refusing the hand Kyo offered her. "I'm fine, I wasn't watching where I was going." She couldn't let him see her like this. She turned to her horse before Kyo could look at her feigning cold as she grabbed her jacket and put it on pulling the hood over her head quickly. "We should keep moving" was all she said.

Black
02-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Kyo saw he wipe her eyes and it broke his heart. He knew the pain she was in. He felt it within himself. It was a deep gut-wrenching pain. Something that could only be healed by two things. Death for both of them, or allowing each other to get close. Neither of which he wanted. Though, the latter for different reasons.

Kyo watched her fall and offered her a hand, which he withdrew, a hurt look in his eyes for the briefest of seconds before they changed from blue-green to demon red-black. He put his hand on her shoulder and spun her around, his hands gripping her shoulders hard.

"Don't ever be ashamed of anything you ever do. The only way we lose is by being ashamed of something we wanted to do" his eyes gained more intensity "I wanted to do what I did. And I did it, don't beat yourself up for it" and with that he walked ahead of her saying in a casual tone

"Hurry your ass up slow poke" the village was in sight, black smoke billowing out of several buildings.

Mysteria
02-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Gitana winced when Kyo spun her. His brute strength was evident to her when his hands grasped her shoulders. He held her firmly but didn't hurt her. She hadn't winced from pain, rather she was basically unprepared for the strength she felt emanating from his hands and his gaze.

"Don't ever be ashamed of anything you ever do. The only way we lose is by being ashamed of something we wanted to do" his eyes gained more intensity "I wanted to do what I did. And I did it, don't beat yourself up for it" As quickly as he had spoke the words he spun on his heel and began walking again never even giving her a chance to reply.

"Hurry your ass up slow poke." Gitana wanted to hit him when he said it. He'd went from making her feel as though he would never speak to her again to making her feel like she was that young girl he was picking on again. Gitana muttered under her breath "Men" as she took up stride behind him. Noticing the clouds of smoke rising above the village in the distance she quickened her pace and began walking beside him.

"Do what you must Kyo, but I will do anything within my power to protect the women and children." She hadn't said it meaning it as a threat towards him or his own actions, she had said it to clarify what she herself would do if called upon. She had learned a long time ago not to get in Kyo's way and he had learned not to get in her way. They accepted each other, unconditionally.

Black
02-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Kyo listened. He would do as she wished and helped the Villagers. She probably expected him to help the bandits, which meant she considered him at least half-evil or cruel, but it really didn't matter to him. Battle was battle. And battle was all he asked for. As she quickened his pace his aura started to get thicker and stronger, actually putting physical pressure on her and her horse. Kyo's hand went to his sword and drew it out an inch, preparation for the up coming battle. He smiled, his canines were actually pointed and looked sharp enough to tear through flesh. His eyes became wild as blood lust took over and his muscles flexed and relaxed, stretching them out so he could be loose.

"Well then. Let the battle be worthy of remembrance" he said to no one in particular. His aura depicted once more grizzly scenes of battle and men dying. It even included Gitana in the battle, showing her slaying a few foes, which coming from Kyo's Aura which seemed to have a mind of it's own, was a compliment of a high degree. The fact that it showed them back to back demonstrated his trust in her with his life. He however seemed not to notice the Aura. He was laughing to himself inside. His clothing started to get tighter as the Corporeal magic enhanced his muscles and made them seem bigger, which of course due to the magic, they were.

Mysteria
02-12-2010, 05:48 AM
The two walked to the village in silence other than for the one time that Kyo spoke. "Well then. Let the battle be worthy of remembrance" Gitana said nothing only nodding her head in agreement to his words.

Gitanas eyes began to glow a silver color as they often did when danger was near. It was something that had developed as she had matured in years as her magic had grown stronger. She looked at Kyo who said nothing but looked at her in astonishment. He hadn't seen this happen to her before. Gitana nodded towards the village as her hand reached over to Gwain and withdrew the sheathed sword that lie within the saddle bag.

Upon reaching the town Gitana could see the devastation taking place in front of her. Within moments Kyo and herself were being circled by several bandits. Positioning herself directly behind Kyo and against his back she raised her sword high above her head and closed her eyes for a few brief seconds as her aura turned almost invisible until only the outline of her form could be seen by the naked eye. Calling forth her spirit guardian from the spirit world a panther emerged from within her aura and stood by both her and Kyo.

Within seconds the battle ensued, swords slashing through the air as the panthers growl was heard beside her before attacking it's first victim. Gitana kept herself against Kyo. Together the two would be invincible.

Black
02-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Kyo knew she wanted him to stay back to back with her, and for a moment he considered it. But then his battle/blood-lust took completely over and he charged the enemie with reckless abandon. His sword flashed out and back in three quick rapid strikes and three bandits fell to the ground, a single blade hole through ones heart, another's neck and one through the bridge of his nose.

One would have expected the blade to be covered with blood but it was as clean as it was the day it was forged. The three bodies didn't even start bleeding until ten seconds after the blade had left their corpses and moved on to another target. Kyo's blade flashed sideways with blinding speed and cut through a man who moved his sword up to block it. Had the man been fighting any sword but this sword the block would have saved his life, but Kyo's strength and the Steel-cutting blade cut the sword cleanly in two, then continued on it's deadly arc killing the man with a single blow, his head cleaved completely in two.

Kyo's fist gained a dark aura around it and he slugged a bandit in the face, crushing not only the mans skull with the strike, but shattering his helmet and sucking the mans entire life-force out of his body and into his own. The blade Kyo wielded gained a deadly red-black glow that seemed to move on it's own within the blade. He turned towards another bandit and brought his sword down. The bandit laughed, as Kyo was fifty feet away, but then suddenly his entire body was ripped cleanly in two as the air around the blade was sliced apart. "Death's Wind" said Kyo quietly.

Kyo fought on for the next fifteen minutes dancing in and out of strikes, his sword flicking only once to dispatch each opponent. It was if death himself had taken over Kyo's body and was making him do as death wished, dealing death blows to every single man that crossed blades with him. One man managed to deflect Kyo's first strike at the cost of an arm and a leg, but he didn't have time to feel the pain of losing both limbs as the sword cut him from the jaw up.

Mysteria
02-14-2010, 12:38 AM
Gitana felt Kyo move away from her and as he did she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. Preparing herself she brought her sword in front of her and as the bandit approached her blade struck out slashing him across his mid section. From her right another advanced and before she could even move her spirit guardian had attacked. The panthers massive paws slashing the face of the would be attacker then swiping it's neck before she saw the body falling lifeless to the ground.

Gitana heard a child whimpering and her attentions were immediately drawn to the sounds where a woman was screaming and racing to take the child back to safety from the streets. One of the bandits heard the child at the same time as Gitana and realizing what he was about to do Gitana positioned herself in front of the child and in a voice filled with rage she hissed "You shall not pass!" Her voice rang out, the tip of his blade catching her arm as she raised her sword. Had the sleeves of her jacket not been pushed up the blade may not have even touched her skin but as it was blood trickled soaking the cloth.

Gitana didn't care. Her goal was to protect the young mother and child. Heaving her sword she slammed it into the mans chest piercing directly into his heart. When he fell Gitana could see past him and her gaze found Kyo who in a flurry had sealed the fate of almost every man in battle. As his sword finished off the final man Gitana fell to her knees grabbing her arm and telling the woman to take her child and go.

Reaching down Gitana ripped a piece of cloth from the mans clothing and with her free hand wrapped it around her arm to stop the bleeding, pulling it tight with her teeth. Looking back up she saw the bodies of the dead and about to die lying all around her.

Black
02-14-2010, 06:28 AM
Kyo beheaded the last of the twenty bandits that had entered the village, the bandits blood splattering a building and his body flying backwards with the ferocious swing of Kyo's blade. His eyes turned and found Gitana on the ground holding her arm. Before she bandaged her arm he knelt down and touched her wound with two fingers and brought them to his lips and licked his two fingers. Then he bent down and took her arm and put the wound to his mouth and sucked on the wound, drawing blood, then spitting it to the side repeating the process for a few minutes before he stopped and wiped his lips and spat out the last of her blood then took water from a water skin and rinsed his mouth.

He looked at her questioning eyes and merely said "Poisoned" and then sheathed his blade and looked around the village. Blood soaked the ground and mens blood splattered village huts and people. His eyes showed no remorse for the slaughter, and small signs of anger at Gitana getting hurt. "Next time ill stick by you" he said, sounding angry with himself for allowing her to get hurt.

Mysteria
02-14-2010, 11:58 PM
As Gitana was trying to pull the bandage tight around her arm Kyo had knelt beside her and tasted her blood. He proceeded to put his lips to the wound and suck on it and Gitana wondered if his blood lust had driven him completely and totally mad. When he had finished he rinsed the blood from his mouth and secured the bandaging tightly to stop the blood flow.

Before Gitana even asked he provided her with the answer to the unasked question. "Poisoned" His tone was indifferent but in those raging red eyes she saw the one thing she never wanted to see in kyo. Anger. "Next time ill stick by you" The tone held in his voice proved that she was correct.

"Don't be silly Kyo!" Gitana said her own voice reflecting her dislike of feeling he had to protect her. She was more than capable of protecting herself and her spirit guardian would always protect her. "Wounds sometimes happen Kyo, you should know this" She went on to say as her fingers slid to the top of his shoulder where his own wound began and quickly pulling it away as she remembered how upset he had been the last time she had touched him.

Stepping quickly away she simply said "We should find out what direction the rest of the bandits went before they get to good of a lead ahead on us.' Turning back to woman Gitana stopped her from leaving with the child. Laying a hand on her shoulder Gitana smiled at her and the little girl then began "We are not here to harm you. We wish only to know which direction the bandits travel."

The woman was more than willing to tell Gitana the information she needed to know along with giving her thanks for them saving her daughter and the villagers. Gitana turned back to face Kyo but not before placing her self made walls back firmly into place. Looking at Kyo she said "North. We should go North." Taking up Gwains reigns as she watched the Panthers image fading into the billowing smoke behind her she began to walk.

Black
02-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Kyo watched her flinch away from touching him and he grimaced. He watched the exchange between Gitana and the villagers and looked in the direction indicated. It was pretty obvious to him, as the foot falls led a way in that direction but it never hurt to be sure. He started walking away in that direction leaving Gitana to catch up. "Gitana. Don't be afraid to touch me to make a point. Im not skittish about a woman touching me, in fact" he looked back. "It doesn't happen all that much and I find it to be enjoyable when you do" his grin was wide.

He turned back around and kept walking, his hand on his sword his eyes searching left and right around the woods, constantly vigilant. His aura played at his feet showing pictures in rapid order, blood, death, romance, death, Gitana, Kyo, battles fought, Kyo and Gitana, battle. Not for the first time Kyo wondered what Gitana's skin felt like and what she looked like nude... He wen't slightly red at the thought.

Occ: SORRY! didn't know you had replied!

Mysteria
02-18-2010, 05:09 PM
By the time Gitana had finished talking to the woman from the village Kyo had already begun walking in the direction that the footprints lead. She whistled for Gwain to follow and within moments had caught up to Kyo. Walking quietly by his side she said little as she reflected on her actions back at the village. It was unlike her to act in such a way but after what had happened earlier she hadn't wanted to upset Kyo again.

"Gitana. Don't be afraid to touch me to make a point. Im not skittish about a woman touching me, in fact it doesn't happen all that much and I find it to be enjoyable when you do." There was that smile again, the one that almost seemed at times to be reserved for her. She couldn't help but to smile back at him but at the same time along with his smile had come that sudden sense of confusion for her. After all he had been the one to gently lift her from him, he had been the one to fall silent when she had touched him before and he....

Gitana sighed as she shook her head. As they walked Gitana could sense that Kyo was deep in thought and wasn't in a talkative mood. Not really wanting to press him any further than she already had that day she too fell silent. She walked closely to Gwain reaching up and stroking his long mane from time to time and as she did so she caught glimpses of Kyos arua dancing swirling around him. His magic had grown so strong while her own hadn't really developed a lot further past when her parents had been taken from her. At times his aura left her uncertain as it flashed images in front of her which she found to be confusing. There had been flashes of her and him but yet they had not seen each other since childhood. Had he really not forgotten her though all of those years?

Gitana began reflecting on her parents whiche caused her own aura to darken slightly in hue and although she tried to bring it back to a more natural reflection of her normal aura it persisted. She was actually beginning to feel tired but said nothing. Continuing on the pair walked until the night quickly approached. Gitana knew that she must take rest soon and that the pair needed to eat. Regardless of how strong they each were they both needed nourishment to continue on their journey, along with rest. And she was fairly certain that Kyo would want to keep pushing forward. Although he had been leading them so far that day she wasn't going to allow him to now.

"Kyo, we need rest now and we need to eat. I know it might be better to not let the bandits get too far ahead of us but they soon will tire and we need to keep our own strength up." Taking some jerky from the saddlebags and the leather costrel she handed both to Kyo. As they ate Gitana looked upwards into the twilight skies noticing the many stars and how moonlit it was. "It is warm and the moon will provide us with all of the light that we need. That's good, no need for a fire that the bandits could easily spot."

When they had finished eating Gitana moved to where Kyo was sitting and took the costrel. As she did so she couldn't help but noticing the scar on his chest again. Hanging the costrel on a nearby tree limb Gitana sat back down beside Kyo. The wind was blowing a soft warm breeze that caused her hair to blow around her face reminding her of a particularly windy day from their youth when they had played down by the stream walking across one of the many large trees that lay across it. When she had lost her footing on the wet log she had grabbed hold of Kyo and they had both fallen in. Neither had seemed to mind they had merely laughed about it as children often times do.

Pushing the hair from her face she turned to look at Kyo. "Do you remember Kyo, the day we fell into the creek? How windy and warm it was that day. This evening reminded me of it, the way the wind is warm and how the breeze is blowing." Gitana looked at Kyo and smiled. The moonlight caught his face in such a way that it almost took her breath away at the sight. He had grown so handsome. The wind continued blowing softly moving Kyos robes about him in soft swirls. When a sudden sharp gust of wind happened by his robe lifted slightly exposing his chest and scar to her briefly.

Gitana hesitated before becoming brave enough to reach out towards him. She looked at the scar and then into his eyes the question almost coming out of her mouth as her fingers pushed the robe slightly to the side so she could see the scar better. Gitana decided it was better not to ask. If Kyo wanted her to know he would tell her in his own time. Instead she allowed her fingers to start at the top of the scar and moving them slowly she traced the scar down towards his waist her eyes lingering upon his strong chest before she allowed her viridian orbs to look back into Kyo's eyes. Her gaze caught his as she spoke in soft tones, her voice in a slight whisper as she did so "See Kyo, this is what I mean. Battle can bring with it many things and regardless of what it hands us we become stronger" her fingers lingered upon his chest relishing the warmth she felt emanating from him as she continued "And no matter what happens, we do move on." Gitana's gaze fell away from Kyo's as her aura became invisible her smile slowly fading away. Kyo hadn't seen her own scars yet and perhaps he never would but the truth was that battle had branded them both and had cost her dearly as she was certain it had also cost Kyo much too.

Black
02-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Kyo obeyed her wishes, eating the jerky and he wasn't going to start a fire. He stiffened when she sat next to him and watched her eyes go from his to his chest, and then back to him, then saw her hold her breath as she looked at him with the moonlight reflecting off his skin, then with curiosity when the wind blew and revealed more of his scar. Kyo nodded when she brought up the creek. It had been one of his fondest memories. Then when she traced her hand across the sensitive skin of his scar his head lifted back and his eyes fluttered at the touch. When she looked back into his eyes he stood, bringing her to her feet too. "I will not tell you" he said in his even voice, his eyes cold.

"I will show you" with that Kyo stepped back into the shadows and his Aura expanded to encompass her entire view, then a 360 view about her. Suddenly it was a bright clear day in a field, the grass untouched, the wind making it sway gently. Gitana's feet didn't leave any impressions upon the grass, it simply when through her feet.

Suddenly a war cry was rent and the noise of it jerked her around to see an army of what appeared to be Bandits and Knights moving together. Their anger was directed at a single lone warrior standing in the middle of the rolling green fields. Kyo, he was perhaps fourteen years younger and his hair was blacker than it was now. His eyes more angry, his face angled more, his ears had not the pointy tips they had now, and he was shirtless without a scar. His sword was out and it was glowing red. Kyo's aura suddenly burst from his feet and the green plains were lost, replaced by a withering mass of black and red. The Bandit/Knight army which was now identified as the Rouge King's army which had been found slaughtered fourteen years ago. It was presumed they had killed each other. The army however, didn't seem on the verge of fighting its self. It was in-fact beginning to charge Kyo.

They stepped within Kyo's aura and immediately four of them dropped dead from the pure blood-lust and evil power emanating from Kyo, the army was slightly confused now but pressed on. Seven more fell dead to the ferocity of

Kyo's aura as it strangled the life out of them before the army made it to Kyo. Kyo by that time was surrounded in a circle of arrows that had missed or had been chopped in half by Kyo's lightning quick sword. Said sword was now darting and flicking past peoples swords rending them in half with a simple flick of Kyo's hand or decapitating. Each blow Kyo sent at his enemy was a death blow in some way or another. If a man lost his arm to Kyo's blade he was left in the field and soon bled to death adding another score to Kyo's Kill count. Before anyone knew it Kyo had cut through seventy warriors and was in the midst of the entire army, swirling like a ballet dancer, his sword extended with both his hand's on the hilt (This would later be called the Blade Storm) and men finally had the bright idea to step out of his reach. Kyo stopped, stamping his foot into the ground and retaking his stance. He had felled nearly two hundred men and he was not even scratched. His blade however, was blood red, and with each kill it got redder and redder until it looked like the eyes of the Titan Typhon himself.

The army was dismayed, they had lost nearly a fourth of their man power to a single man without armor and who hadn't even used magic. Murmurs that he was a Titan in disguise began to pop up but were quickly felled by the looks of Captains. This man was no Titan, simply a nuisance. The Captains of the army ordered another charge, but Kyo had already darted into their ranks and was killing them faster than they could catch them. Kyo's blade finally got so red it had turned black. Not a normal black either, a black so complete, so total, it seemed to suck life and light out of the air around it. Kyo's muscles bulged with increasing power and tension, as if he were a spring about to snap.

Kyo darted out of the army and slid spinning around he grasped both blades with his hands, raised the blade and brought it swinging in a horizontal pattern. A screaming wail erupted from the blade, and a group of charing warriors were cut in half as if an invisible blade had sliced them, which of course it had. Kyo's blade finally turned so black that it could no longer sustain it's power and it began to leak, the sword itself gaining a dark Aura. Kyo spoke to the army, his voice was that of a demon, dark, evil, and ancient, and he said but one word.

"Die"

Kyo brought his sword down a second time and another wave released, but this one was visible as a black tidal wave rocketing across the plains of Kyo's aura. It hit the army and a black flash shook the world around them. Suddenly they were on a plain with Kyo as a lone survivor, standing with a clean blade, and unseeing eyes. His chest had been torn open from shoulder to hip by the sheer force of unleashing such a force. He dropped to his knees and all wen't black.

Kyo was standing in front of Gitana. He looked her in the eyes. "Such is the tale of how I got my scar. I got it because I wield a Titan Blade. It's power began to rip my body apart. The sheer force and power of the Lost Titan running through this blade was enough to break my Titan Skin enchantment and every other enchantment I had lain and rip my skin open. Had I not sent it all in that single wave, I would have exploded from the power and a Titan would have probably awoken, and my guess is it would have been The Lost Titan who created the universe" he looked away. "I was elated. Such power is what I wan't. I crave it. It's addicting" he looked back at her. "I have a mission" he turned to the west. "I'm gathering all the Titan Weapons and Scrolls I can, killing whoever I must" he turned back towards her. "When I say I work for no agent, no king, no god. I lied. I work for Titan. Not Typhon the Titan or Oceanus the Titan. I mean Titan, the father of all and none. I god of Chaos and Insanity" his eyes turned a shade of black as an unseen force stirred.

"I am the Harbinger of Death, the Bringer and Servant of Titan"

Mysteria
02-20-2010, 12:53 AM
"I will not tell you" Kyo's voice was indifferent and she felt as she barely recognized the voice as he continued. "I will show you"

Gitana watched his aura encompassing them with curiosity as his tale unfolded around them. Visions of a mighty battle were being unveiled in front of her very eyes. When the scenes had finally stopped moving Kyo began to speak again. Gitana listened to every word he had to say. When Kyo had finally finished speaking Gitana wasn't certain what to say and chose to say nothing other than "Thank you for showing me Kyo.

Gitana removed her jacket and bundling it up she placed it behind her head as she sat back down leaning against a tree. It was warm out so she didn't need it on. It would serve her better softening the roughness of the tree against the back of her head. She became quiet as she looked up at the stars dancing on the cobalt curtain of night. She had done this so many times in the past with her mother and often times she would imagine that two of the brightest stars in the sky were her mother and father shining their light down upon her.

Whenever Gitana thought about her parents she always tried to remember the happy times she had spent with them instead of allowing herself to remember the way that they had died and the fact that despite her own efforts she had been helpless to save them. Staring into the evening sky a barely visible smile played upon her lips as her aura danced a small circle around her in colors that would have rivaled the Aurora Borealis itself. It was a common occurrence that would happen when happy thoughts of her parents played in her mind. It was only when she allowed herself to remember their deaths that her aura would change either becoming invisible or extremely dark and barely a shadow.

The colors faded away as her memories turned to that fateful day and Gitana could feel the slightest of tears welling in her eyes. Closing them tightly she remained still against the tree neither moving or speaking for several moments. When she finally opened them again she looked to Gwain who was grazing quietly in the tall grasses. Gitana shifted against the tree and looked over at Kyo. He appeared to be lost within his own thoughts and she didn't wish to disturb him especially since she was certain her voice might waver slightly if she did anyhow since she had been thinking about her parents.

No, she would wait she would remain quiet and leave him to his peace. Drawing her knees to her chest folding her arms against them she leaned her head down and rested it there as she stared out into the silence of the evening skies.

Black
02-23-2010, 03:20 AM
Kyo sat down next to her and crossed his legs. He put his sword in his lap across his thighs and stripped his robe down to his waist then put his hands palm-up toward the sky and began to breath deeply. Soon he was breathing at a slow rate and seemed to be asleep, and later proved it to be true when he slumped forward onto Gitana's lap, his sword clattering away his hand did its 'instant reflex' thing and grabbed it before it got to far.
His legs slipped out from under him so he was laying on his stomach with his head in Gitana's lap and on hand on the blade of his sword placed so it would take but a second to rip the blade from it's sheath and behead an enemy.

*Sorry for short reply!!!!!! BLAH*

Mysteria
02-26-2010, 07:34 PM
The pair fell silent as the night advanced upon them. Gitana sat in silence even as Kyo sat down beside her. She watched as he partially disrobed once again displaying his muscular chest and the scar that she no longer wondered about.

Kyo appeared to be going through some type of nightly ritual as he raised his hands to the sky. She did not ask. It was not so uncommon many people she knew had their own type of ritual. Some prayed to the Gods, others to the earth mother. As for Gitana she simply counted the blessings that each day had brought forth for her. This day Gitana would count having again found Kyo to be the blessing that had come to her this day.

Kyo fell into a trance like state and soon Gitanas suspicions had been confirmed when he fell into her lap. She stared down at him as she remembered all things that had passed between them from the time that they had been children until this very day when for those few brief moments she had felt his arms wrapped around her. She studied his face as he slept. He appeared to have a peaceful expression upon his face, one that she had not seen all day. With one hand she cradled his head in her lap her fingers idly she stroking his hair not even actually realizing that she had been doing it.

Her other hand she placed upon that strong firm chest stroking lightly across his collarbone and downward tracing each rippling muscle. Gitana heaved a heavy sigh. What she would not give to once again feel those strong arms holding her, protecting her, caring for her. Gitana had never been weak but in Kyo's presence she almost felt that way. It wasn't as much the thought that she was weak but more a feeling that with him near she would never have a need to feel fear.

Leaning down Gitana placed a kiss on his forehead as her hand continued lightly trailing over his chest. The night air had not phased him, his skin was still warm to the touch. Gitana lay her head again back to rest against the tree but did not sleep. She merely gazed out into the distance her fingers finally stopping their movements and coming to rest on top of Kyo's heart.

Black
03-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Kyo's aura turned a different shade when her hand came down over his heart, a pinkish-red color. Not completely pink, but not completely red, moving in a slow motion and it began to show the two sitting over a late. Kyo stirred under her hand and moved his legs out from the awkward position and stretched them out so he was laying on his left hip with his head in her lap, his sword clattered out of his hands, forgotten, as his hand latched onto hers with a strong softness. "Gitana" he seemed to breath as he fell into a deeper sleep. "I..." then his words stopped there and he snuggled against her.

*I'll leave you to start the next day ^.^*

Mysteria
03-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Upon having placed her hand on his heart Kyo's aura began to swirl around them in a pinkish hue displaying a definite picture of him and her together. One of his earlier auras had displayed him with a female but at the time Gitana hadn't been certain of who the female was. It was different this time. There was no doubt that it was she who was held in that pink circle surrounding them.

Shifting his position as he felt her hand his sword fell away as he curled up in her lap. Gitana was surprised when he took her hand even as a slow smile spread across her fair features. She enjoyed the feeling of his warm hand in hers. It held a strength that comforted her yet the touch itself was tender.

As Kyo nuzzled into her lap she heard him begin to speak "I.." Kyo's voice trailed off as his breathing became even and Gitana knew that he was sleeping soundly. Gitana relaxed still holding his hand as she looked out into the night time sky. She couldn't help but wonder to herself what was it he had been going to say? Instead of urging him to continue she had just softly whispered "Shhh, sleep now Kyo."

She was glad he was sleeping. Gitana was certain that it was something he did little of and even when he did sleep she was even more certain that it was broken and restless sleep . If she could give him this gift of a peaceful sleep for just this one night perhaps then she would be content to do so.

Looking to Gwain she saw his silhouette against the moonlight where he stood. In a quiet voice she spoke to him through the silent stillness of the night surrounding them 'Keep watch as you rest my friend." Gwain whinnied a soft acknowledgment her way and Gitana finally fell asleep there slumped against the tree.

Three times that night Gitana would awaken to the sounds of Gwain stirring near her. Her eyes searched through the darkness each time listening for whatever it was that had stirred him and each time she had reached for her sheathed daggers. No harm would come to her or Kyo on her watch. She refused to allow him to be wakened. Luckily for them both, the noises were only the sounds of owls and other of natures beasts moving in the darkness.

When the new day brought with it the first rays of light that began filtering through Gitana's closed eyelids she awoke. Kyo was still asleep in her lap his head resting comfortably against her warmth. Gitana brushed the sleep from her eyes then brushed the hair from her face as she regarded him in a state of such peace. How she would have loved nothing more than to just remain there like that for a few moments more but Gitana knew their day needed to begin and they needed to be on foot.

Her fingers stroked that powerful jaw line of his a few times and she fought off the urge to lean down and wake him with a kiss for she wasn't sure that it would be welcomed. Instead she opted to try to rouse him with her voice alone. Still allowing her fingers to trail across his face she brushed the hair away from his eyes.

Not wanting to startle him by speaking loudly she leaned down speaking softly as she tried rousing him awake. "Kyo, it's time to wake up. The new day has come and we've a long journey ahead of us." Kyo began to stir in her lap and Gitana heaved a slight sigh. Her night with him had ended and she knew not what the day would bring or even if the new night would see her still within his presence.

Black
03-06-2010, 09:10 PM
Kyo stirred, then sat straight up, his head darting left and right checking for danger. His sword had jumped to his hand so fast it seemed a blur. When he recognized Gitana his features softened. His eyes found hers and his left hand still held onto one of her hands. His aura showed nothing. His eyes seemed to gain resolve, then quickly lose it. "..." Kyo tried to speak, then made a noise in his throat and said "We should get moving if were ever..." He looked her in the eyes again and then said "Ah to hell with the rule book" and leaned forward he kissed her.

((sorry the replys are so short. Suffering from lack of creativeness.))

Mysteria
03-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Kyo had awakened with a start leaving Gitana to almost scurry away in case he hadn't realized who she was in his sleepy state. Kyo still had hold of her hand and it only took him a few brief seconds to realize where he was. When he realized that he was still with Gitana his eyes softened and he relaxed a moment before stiffening slightly as he spoke. "We should get moving if were ever..."

Kyo's voice had trailed off as he looked deeply into Gitana's eyes. For a moment she thought that she might blush but she remained steadfast in her resolve to not allow the color to rise to her cheeks. "Ah to hell with the rule book"

Now Gitana was confused. What rule book and what the hell was Kyo talking about? She'd not even had time to ask before he leaned close and his lips found hers. For a brief second Gitana was stunned but it felt so right and natural to her that she found herself returning his kiss. Gitana’s free hand moved to the back of Kyo’s head her fingers twining in his hair as her soft lips parted allowing the kiss to deepen. Her tongue flicked out tenderly seeking his. While she hadn’t quite expected Kyo to kiss her the one thing that was certain for her was that she wasn’t about to stop that kiss until he was ready for it to end.

Black
03-08-2010, 10:44 PM
(Pause for desired effect...Aaaand)

Kyo broke the kiss nearly two minutes afterward, his eyes found hers his hands in her hands and an aura that practically enveloped the two of them in soft pink-red light. His lips found hers again and he leaned her back so she was on her back and his hand reached up and wrapped around the back and side of her neck. His other hand was placed gently at her hip pushing her against him as his kiss became more aggressive. Finally he willed himself to pull back off her and let her head rest on his hand, his other hand rubbing her stomach. His eyes once again found hers and he waited for her to say something and break the silence.

Mysteria
03-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Gitana savored the slow sensual kiss even as she mentally shook her head in disbelief. She had expected many things from Kyo but this wasn't one of them. After the way he had acted earlier when she touched him she was certain that she would never feel his arms around her again.

He finally broke the kiss, his eyes searching hers. The soft pink glow surrounding them made her feel comfortable and at ease. Gitana wanted to say don't stop and as if he had read her mind his lips sought out hers once more. When he pulled her close she reacted the only way she could, with the truth of her body pressing against his in a needful way that showed her desire for him.

She kissed him back their tongues dancing tenderly until the kiss became more fierce leaving her almost breathless. The kiss finally ending found Kyo still cradling her head in his hand, his other hand resting on her stomach. A moment of silence passed between them with a subtle silence that lingered until finally Gitana whispered to him, her eyes holding his gaze as she spoke "Kyo..." her voice trailed off as she swallowed hard trying to fight back a tear "I...I was so afraid I would never find you again and then after this morning when you pulled away from me I was afraid...afraid that you would send me away." She brushed his lips softly with hers before finishing "And i was afraid that you would never want me, that I had lost you again."

Black
03-15-2010, 04:43 PM
(Occ: Back from disney land, having a terrible month it seems. Broke up with my girlfriend cuz the friends she's hangn out with are turning her into a mean person with no time for me)

BGM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f46ulX6uwGc

Kyo looked into Gitana's eyes and smiled. "Who couldn't ever desire you? I desired you for years. You're beautiful, charming, intelligent. All those things spell trouble for me, sure, but hey. Im a big boy I can handle a free spirited woman" he kissed her again then stood in one swift movement and set her down on her feet. Kyo's aura was moving extremely fast in a circle around his feet. His head cocked to the side then he bent down and picked up his Katana.

He brushed off his Katana and tied it to his sash and pulled his Kimono all the way back up. Then he turned and took Gitana's horse by her leads and started to lead the two away. "I didn't wan't to reveal my emotions for you because the line I walk is a very fine one. If I make one mistake I may tip and fall into oblivion. Regardless of whom I serve, being dead is final" he looked at her. "But I couldn't help myself"

"I have to have you..."

Mysteria
03-15-2010, 11:02 PM
"Who couldn't ever desire you? I desired you for years. You're beautiful, charming, intelligent. All those things spell trouble for me, sure, but hey. Im a big boy I can handle a free spirited woman"

Kyo was correct. She was a free spirited woman and any other many would never have been able to control her. Any other many would never be able to have her. Kyo however, was not just any other man. He was Kyo, and in his eyes she was his equal. She was not more or less. She was equal.

His words however made her head spin almost as fast as her heart was racing. In those few short moments he had given her more than she could have ever hoped for and more than she dared ever dream of. For once, Gitana was at a loss for what to say and when he kissed her again she was grateful as he released her as her feet touched the ground.

He picked up his katanas and took up Gwains reigns and began to walk away from her. "Regardless of whom I serve, being dead is final but I couldn't help myself"

Gitana knew he spoke the truth. Being dead was final and it only served to remind her that when they would come to battle she couldn't have him worrying about her. They would both need to be focused. She would have to learn to fight like she had never fought before. She would have to become like him yet try not to lose her own identity in doing so. In their quiet times she would ask him to teach her how to become a better warrior. She smiled at the thought of his arms around her, showing her how to use the sword even better than she already could.

He looked at her then and she felt like she had been caught red handed thinking about him again when he said "I have to have you..." Reaching out Gitana grabbed his shoulder and spun him so that he was looking directly at her. She was no longer at a loss for words as her voice rang out calmly and clearly. The day would wait just a few moments longer. Gitana would have her kiss. With certainty in her voice she replied "As I too, have to have you Kyo." Wrapping her hands in his hair she pulled him to her as her lips sought his in a passionate kiss. Curling her tongue around his she kissed him slowly and tenderly but with a sense of urgency that would leave Kyo with no doubt as to where her heart lied.

Black
03-19-2010, 03:37 AM
Kyo's eyes glistened and for the first time in his life a tear fell from his lashes. His kiss deepened and his tongue flicked into her mouth swirling against hers, exploring her mouth with a mind of it's own. He pulled her closer, needing her comfort, needing everything she had to offer. He lifted her up off her feet, wrapping them around his waste and pressed her against a tree, kissing her deeply as more tears of happiness rolled down off his lashes and onto his cheek.

"Gitana... Gitana..." he muttered, his forehead against hers. His lips met hers again in a hot passion. "I" he puffed "Love" he didn't finish, there was no need to. Everything he ever felt for her, everything he would ever feel for her was in that kiss.

The world seemed to be behind that singular kiss as ever loving emotion flooded past his lips into her, as if transfered through an electric jolt. The world seemed to stand still as Kyo's aura expanded with the power with his emotions. The trees, the fields, the flowers, everything seemed more beautiful as Kyo's aura cast upon it.

Mysteria
03-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Within that moment Gitana came to see her dreams realized. That kiss held every moment that she and Kyo had ever shared. From the time that they had been children Gitana had sensed that they were somehow always destined to be together.

It seemed like it had taken a lifetime for that to happen but here it was finally happening. All of the years of wondering if she had been right had come to rest on that one pivotal moment found in that embrace and in Kyo's kiss.

When he lifted her off of the ground she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as leaned her back against the tree, her lithe form pressing into his as her desire to know every inch of him overtook her. Gitana broke that kiss only long enough to look deep into his eyes and whisper those sacred words back to him. "I love you Kyo."

Within seconds her lips pressed against his again before allowing her tongue to curl around his in slow feverish movements. Each motion of her body spoke of her need for him as she whimpered and sighed between labored breaths.

It mattered not to her that it was already daylight. She wanted Kyo. More importantly, she needed him.