PDA

View Full Version : Human 2.0 (OOC)

Medilia
01-30-2012, 12:59 AM
The year is 2050. In an underground lab a team of scientists have created what they have dubbed 'Human 2.0'. They are faster, smarter and more advanced then humans but they are kept in the labs and treated as nothing more then experiments.

As the scientists teach them about the outside world they begin to long for it and eventually their desire to be free becomes so strong that they break out.

Plot: After escaping the labs the humans have to learn to fit into society. They have faked their records and so on. This rp is about them trying to fit in when they are clearly different.

What makes Human 2.0 different:

-They are strong for a person of their age/gender/build.
-They are super intellegent.
-They can access computers with their minds.
-They are fast for a person of their age/gender/build.
-They are telepathic with one another.

Character sheet:
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:

I'll start this rp once there are three people but I will accept Human 2.0s until there are 10 after that if anyone else wants to join they have to be normal people.

Kris
01-30-2012, 01:00 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Momo13
02-02-2012, 03:01 AM
May I join?

Medilia
02-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Yeah! More then welcome!

SmileyCassandra
02-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Name: Lucy Glenwood
Personality: She is a fun loving girl, but she can be distant as well. She likes to have a good time, but when she's sad she stays away from humanity. She is friendly, and can be protective over those she cares for. She is quiet, but once spoken to she really cant shut up.
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4115/4784727073_736ab42221.jpg

Hope it's okay that I made a character, I just found this to be very interesting! :D

Momo13
02-02-2012, 08:21 PM
question: Would the human 2.0's have a life before the lab or not?

Heavensguard92
02-02-2012, 09:49 PM
interesting, i guess this will be my starter after a long hiatus.

Character sheet:
Name: Ikari Nora
Apperance:
Physically, he is 5'10", has a lean build with some fat here and there, fairly tan complextion, and has short unruly brown-black hair. His facial features include a slightly narrow shaped head with no blemishes or signs of scarrings, simple thin brown eyes, a small mouth with thin light red lips, and a nose of average features.
Apparell: A brown beanie covers half of his hair leaving some bangs to pop out the front ot cover parts of his face. Sports a long sleeve grey shirt with a v-neck which is covered by a black thin windbreaker hoodie with the sleeves rolled up. Pair of dark blue denims covers his legs with a brown strap belt holding up his pants. Finally a pair of white generic sneakers hug his feet.
Personality:
Ikari is an intellectual with few interests. Books, cars, and games seem to be the only things he likes to dwell upon and hes quite satisfied with being alone. Socially awkward and can't handle himself well with members of the opposite sex. A semi-logical view upon the world and understands his place. He'll avoid conflicts if he can and he'll also fight if he needs too.

hopefully accepted

Medilia
02-03-2012, 09:56 PM
All accepted. Sorry I haven't done my own yet. Been up to my eyeballs in work and so on.

Medilia
02-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Name: Ashton
Apperance: Tall, standing just under six feet tall. He is lean with a small amount of muscle definition. He has black hair and bright blue eyes.
Personality: Ashton is charismatic and very much a leader. He is persuasive and led the other Human 2.0s into the real world. Ashton wants to live a normal life with a family. He is kind at heart but also a ruthless fighter.

@Momo: No they were created in the lab.

Heavensguard92
02-03-2012, 11:19 PM
neat, so how many more until this starts?

Momo13
02-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Wait...so could my character have a past before the lab or not?

SmileyCassandra
02-04-2012, 01:22 AM
I think that they are created in the lab, meaning they do not have a past. They simply remember being created, and experimented on. I think that is it ^^ I don't know, but I thought I would try to give an answer :D Just 'cuz I love being helpful hehe :D

Medilia
02-04-2012, 08:07 AM
I think that they are created in the lab, meaning they do not have a past. They simply remember being created, and experimented on. I think that is it ^^ I don't know, but I thought I would try to give an answer :D Just 'cuz I love being helpful hehe :D

Correct. They can't have a past before the lab. They were created there.

SmileyCassandra
02-05-2012, 04:31 AM
Oh yeah *does a happy dance* I was right XD hehe Cant wait to get started :D

Medilia
02-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Rp will start in a few days =)

Heavensguard92
02-06-2012, 12:24 AM
COOLS~!

Medilia
02-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Okay, I plan on typing up the intro post today but I have realised something very sad. Due to my new job I know that I will slow the rp down so my character is going to dissappear at the start of the rp after helping free you all and then when I have time he will reappear to help your characters out. Sorry about this.

Heavensguard92
02-07-2012, 11:30 PM
awwzzz, hopes you get up to snuff soon

SmileyCassandra
02-08-2012, 01:37 PM
That's okay ^^ Hope things get better :)

Lyndie
02-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Can I just be a normal human? (I'll put a character sheet up that'll work for either, though, to save time.)

Name: Whittney Cooke
Apperance: Long, dark hair with pink tips and long bangs that fall into her face a lot. Bright blue eyes. Tall and very thin. Pale. A light dusting of freckles across her nose.
Personality: Not the kind of person that can sit and do nothing all day, she needs to be up and doing something. Generally likeable, but very opinionated and is not afraid to voice her opinions if they differ from yours. Smart, but has a bad habit of missing obvious details.

PantsTheReaper
02-12-2012, 03:23 AM
God, it's been so long since I RP'd. If I may begin with this:

Name: Andrew

Appearance: Short black hair and dark eyes. Ears close to his head and a rounded jaw. Average build and height. Clothes consist of a pair of blue jeans, grey tennis shoes, a black T-shirt, and a thin olive green jacket thrown on top of it.

Personality: Enjoys learning about the world and likes to spread his general trivia, even if it isn't asked for. Otherwise, he's fascinated by the idea of fantasy and loves the entertainment. Despite being born and raised in a lab, he has a grasp on social graces and experiments with them at any given opportunity, though he also has a habit of analyzing everything and forgetting what he was doing before. He also loves to be of help, but hates being taken advantage of; unfortunately, he has trouble figuring out where one begins and the other ends.