PDA

View Full Version : Three Kingdoms (open)

MidKnight
02-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Three Kingdoms

In a distant land, in a different world.

Three lands were divided; each land has a different tale.
Askard, the north region: a mountain city, a kingdom, a realm of Dragoons, Dragoons are descendents from Dragons. Half human, half dragons, these Dragoons were also known as Guardians of the Dragons. They praised and worshipped Dragons. Their armor, resembled to the scales of Dragons, their weapons, crafted carefully by the bones of their gods. Their wings are scaled as their ancestors, Dragoons are the powerful warriors that roam on these lands.

Keiron, the east region: a forest, filled with small towns, and villages. The city itself, is hidden, the only ones who can find this city are the ones who live in the forest. Wood land Elves, experienced with bows, stealth and swords. The Elves, don’t have much, but they can make a lot of arrows, they have little protection, wearing only green cloths, and though they were lucky enough to find iron, hidden in the rocks. Their city however, is very hard to find, giving directions, will complicate things for those who wants to find this city.

Damascus, the west region: the reason this land is called Damascus, is it is nothing but a waste land, the plains resemble to the desert in the south regions. Where Ogres roam around killing wondering travelers, and adventurer’s, however, Damascus is filled with towns, and camps. The city is in the middle of this Region, The Imperial Palace, their armor are made of steel, as so is their weapons and shields. But they managed to gather a large number of horses, creating the largest cavalry ever. But the humans here still wonder why it is called “Damascus”.

These 3 regions were peaceful worlds, and together, they became “The Three Kingdoms.” Even though they were different races, they put their difference aside. The Three Kingdoms fought together against a rebellious Ogre leader, they’re loss was hard. It took three years to finally stop the rebellious Ogres.
But after 20 years of peace, this pact has been broken. One day, in a small town called “Leekan.” A Dragoon patrol was in the Damascus region, looking for a murderer, however this patrol did not know, the murderer had committed suicide back in the Askard region. While resting at a Inn, another patrol of Damascus were resting as well, but they did not know of the situation with the Dragoon patrol. Both in the lounge, having a drink, one of the human soldiers disliked the Dragoons, with his drunkenness, he shouted some remarks the Dragoons were infuriated. The patrol’s then started yelling at each, after a moment of arguing and making threats. The Damascus soldier drew his sword and struck one of the Dragoons in the heart, piercing through his armor. Then the argument became a blood bath.

News travelled all the way back Askard, the King of Askard was very upset. The discussion of open war has been declared against Damascus, though the King of Damascus was upset as well, the King couldn’t persuade the council of Askard to change their leader’s mind. Both Kingdoms battles had been an endless conflict.

Keiron was asked by the King of Damascus to aid them in battle, and in exchange, they were given a large amount of supplies of weapons and armor. The leader of Keiron felt very motivated and was given a generous offer, so Queen accepted this offer, and helped Keiron battle the Dragoons of Askard. During their first 2 months of war, a member of the council of Damascus felt unease to fight alongside Elves, they had begged for more armor and weapons. So, the council member has asked to stop sending supplies and give a false report to the King. After a month of not receiving any supplies, Dragoons have been pushing the Elves back into the forest, and war has declared upon them as well, and the Elves, have declared on both regions. This war has become an all out war for the Three Kingdoms.

King of Damascus-sneakyonfoota ( King Roth the Valan )
King of Askard-Hell Knight ( Zintos Cyan )
Queen of Keiron-Eldora (Queen Aurelia )

Hell Knight
- Zintos Cyan
- Lekain Cyan
- Deacon Cross
- Zyan

sneakyonfoota
- King Roth the Valan
- Dakota son of Hakon
- Grogg son of Ognian
- (numerous others)

Ludypoof379
- Aliana Mira Cyan

Levias
- Levias Kagé

Honey
- Cristal Zendara
- Lafend Zendara
- Chipp & Banshee

Rules:
1.) Do not kill another RP player without making a request from them.
2.) No god modding.
3.) Must be a average RP player.
4.) Rate M for mature.
5.) Blood and gore.
6.) Must post 2 or 3 times a week, at least 4 sentences per post.
7.) Be specific about your post as well. Nothing like this “Then I headed to Keiron Region after leaving the kingdom of Askard, then I met the King of Keiron, and told him about the King of Askard.” Nothing like that.

Character sheet details.
Username:
Character:
Region:
Appearance: (Either pics or details will be fine.)
Bio:

My characters;

Username: Hell Knight

Character Name: Zintos Cyan

Race: Dragoon

Region Askard

Appearance:http://www.wallpaper-desktop.net/wallpapers/games/legend_of_dragoon/legend_of_dragoon_003.jpg

Bio: As King of Askard, King Zintos was urged to go to war with both Regions, but he was specific enough to go to war with Damascus. Years ago, he fought alongside the humans and Elves against the rebellion Orc’s. In those days, he had trusted the humans, and their leader, that was then, until now.

When he heard about his patrol being killed by a human patrol, Zinto’s was furious. He wanted to settle for blood, even though it was one of his general’s ordered for a patrol to find the murderer. He went to the council to earn their consent to go to war with the humans, even though they fought together in south regions.

The council gave their blessing and their consent to King Zintos to go to war. But one problem remind, King Zintos had caught a fever back in the south region, but later found out that it was some sort of disease, and he was dying.

Character: Lekain Cyan

Region: Askard

Appearance: http://spawnkill.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/wallpaper_the_legend_of_dragoon_04_1024.jpg

Bio: As prince of Askard, Dekain had fought a few battles during the war of the rebellion Ogres. He is the first in line of the Throne of Askard. His father has been sick for the past few years. Trained by skilled trainers of fine swordsmanship, Dekain has a brother who died, barely a week ago when they had the funeral arrangements. Dekain was the last of the Royal family, all except his father, but his father is soon going to meet the end of his life.

sneakyonfoota
02-07-2010, 10:11 PM
I could use a plot hook, please.

MidKnight
02-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Plot: The King of Askard refuses to understand of the situation, and he still doesn't want to understand, for no one in the Askard did not know, the murderer had committed suicide, so he continues to fight for revenge, or so he thought.

The King of Damascus however, thought he was doing what they had agree'd, Keiron and Damascus fight together, and Damascus continues to send supplies and Keiron continues to fight along side with Keiron, but a council member from Damascus doesn't trust Keiron, so he ordered to stop sending supplies, so Keiron went to war with Damascus, for they never will trust them again. But the King was still confused of the situation, as well as the King of Askard.

sneakyonfoota
02-07-2010, 10:47 PM
That's a summary. A plot hook will give me an insertion point into the story where I can put a character and integrate.

Like say a bodyguard to protect an envoy into Askard. Or a strike team of Askard raiders sent in to covertly assassinate the queen of Keiron by an Askard noble who is in league with a conniving general from Keiron who has his eye on the throne. Something like that.

At any rate:

Username: sneakyonfoota
Character: Grogg son of Ognian
Race: Orc
Region: Damascus
Appearance: Grogg stands at just slightly over 6'6'' with a broad, muscled frame. He has grey-green skin and short coarse hair cropped close to his skull. His nose is broad and tight to his face, reminiscent of a bat's. His eyes are dark orbs that have a barely-differentiable sclera and irises. As typical of his race, his digits end in a thick nail that grows outward into an unsheathed claw. The canine teeth of his lower jaw protrude upward past his lips.
Bio: Grogg was born to survive. Originally reared to be a pit fighter, Grogg wished to instead use his sword for the might and glory of his homeland rather than for his own ends or wagers. He broke off from the militia, believing them to be without honour. Disillusioned, he chose to live as a mercenary, still siding with his own personal concept of justice as the guide for his sword.

MidKnight
02-07-2010, 10:50 PM
I summary can also be used as a Plot lol.

Right now I want to wait for more others to join, and that'll give me something to work on for a plot.

WOW, so Grogg is fighting with Damascus??

sneakyonfoota
02-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Kind of a difficult question.

He'll fight to keep Damascus free, but he has no particular love for "dhem schtupid k'niggits" who are in the army.

MidKnight
02-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Ah, so that is why he is a mercenary? ok, good enough for me.

Levias
02-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Username: Levias
Character: Levias Kagé (Shadow)
Age: Appears to be in his late teens to early twenties, but doesn't know his real age, He lost count after a while and now guesses
Race: Elf-Human Crossbreed
Region: None (Mercenary/Assassin)
Appearance:

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/Cdog441/elf.jpg

Bio:

Levias was born into a rather poor family. His father was a nomad Elf who lived in Damascus, and his mother was a formerly nobleborn woman. She was outcasted for falling in love with his father, whom was also outcasted by his people. They lived in the Forests of Keiron, hidden from others. They gave birth to two children, Levias and Steele. Levias was a crossbreed of both, but Steele was a Pure human.

As they grew up, Steele was jealous of Levias, due to his enhanced abilities from being both races put together, then he later found that he was stronger than Levias, due to the fact that Elves were more frail. He wanted to prove he was better than Levias, just for the reason of Sibling rivalry. He challenged Levias to a duel, and lost because Of Levias' special reflexes and Speed.

Steele killed their parents, and ran to join the Human military, just to kill elves. That was about four years or so ago from this coming New Moon. Now he is just wandering, doing assassinations for large rates, because he is the best. Steele is now a commander for the Humans, and whenever they see each other, it always ends in fights.

MidKnight
02-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Very interesting. Accepted.

Levias
02-08-2010, 12:11 AM
Thank you, I take pride in my characters :3

MidKnight
02-08-2010, 12:22 AM
I noticed lol, we'll wait a little bit longer for others to join. But the spots for the Kings and Queen are open.

Eldora
02-08-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm interested, but I'll be gone for a few days and don't have time now to post a profile. Keep a spot open for me, alright?

MidKnight
02-08-2010, 12:30 AM
No problem

Ludypoof379
02-08-2010, 04:22 AM
DIBS on princess of Askard. The other role play had it so that the characters were mainly warriors I think.

MidKnight
02-08-2010, 04:25 AM
alright i asked Eldora if she wanted the Queen role, she accepts it. So the Queen role is reserved for Eldora.

Ludypoof379
02-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Hmmmm, k. What are you going to choose?

MidKnight
02-08-2010, 04:37 AM
I already made Dekain, but I'm trying to come up with a Bio.

Ludypoof379
02-08-2010, 04:39 AM
okie dookie.

MidKnight
02-08-2010, 08:04 PM
I'll have my character up here soon, I can't come up with a good Bio. *Sighs*

Ludypoof379
02-09-2010, 02:49 AM
Username:Ludypoof379
Character:Aliana Mira Cyan
Race:Dragoon
Region:Askard
Appearance: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/kitty_kity15/Decorated%20images/Princess-2.jpg
Bio:Aliana was a princess of the kingdom but she was the daughter of the king's brother, so a cousin of the two sons of the king. The eldest son had decided to wed and he had decided to court Aliana. The courting seemed impossible for awhile because the girl had vanished from the views of royalty for 10 years, leaving purposefully in spite of the idea of marriage, yet the eldest brother persisted and found her in the woods living wildly. He brought her back and courted her for two years and then married her. Then only 3 weeks later he was killed in the patrol leaving the young dragoon princess widowed.

MidKnight
02-09-2010, 03:08 AM
Also I updated the Character sheet, I forgot a detail lol.

Ludypoof379
02-09-2010, 03:08 AM
stinker...

MidKnight
02-09-2010, 03:10 AM
lol I know huh

Ludypoof379
02-09-2010, 03:12 AM
Always. I was wondering where Dekain was coming in lol.

MidKnight
02-09-2010, 03:15 AM
Dekain? I thought I created that character back on your RP??

Ludypoof379
02-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Lekain sorry sorry. Bah. I'm working on Pyschology and I had a Freudian slip.

MidKnight
02-09-2010, 03:32 AM
lol, well I updated my first post with my characters, and I could not find anything for the King to make him look old so I had to use one of the other characters from Legends of Dragoons.

Eldora
02-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Alright, here are my three characters. They're all connected, so I'm hoping they'll all be approved.

Username: Eldora
Character: Queen Aurelia
Race: Elf
Region:Keiron
Appearance:
http://www.theeurth.com/lords54/images/whi_Elevuil.jpg
Bio: Aurelia was born to King Blasius and Queen Oriana. As a princess, she was educated in the normal academics as well as several different forms of combat. Her father was killed in what was presumed to be a hunting accident, and when her mother died of a broken heart several years later, Aurelia became the youngest princess ever to take the throne of Keiron at age 64. Twenty years later, she continues to rule her kingdom with a firm and steady hand, with her best friend and bodyguard Salvia always at her side.

Character: Salvia Hildreth
Region: Keiron
Appearance:
http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr313/Joekabox/Noelle__female_elf_warrior_by_WillD.jpg
Bio: The Hildreth family have been servants to the throne of Keiron since time immemorial, and Salvia is no exception. As soon as she was old enough to wield a weapon, she was trained in the arts of archery and swordfighting. When she was twelve years old, Queen Aurelia was born, and she was chosen to be her handmaiden and bodyguard. Since then she has never left the queen's side, even at the cost of her personal life and her relationship with her halfling son Conlan.

Character: Conlan Burgen
Race: Halfling (Human/Elf)
Appearance:
http://www.enworld.org/Pozas/Pictures/Oddballs/elf_ranger.jpg
Bio: Conlan is the illigitimate son of Salvia Hildreth and a human man by the name of Cedric Burgen. Conlan never knew his father, and due to the circumstances of his birth, which his mother never speaks of, she has never fully accepted him as her child. He was raised in the castle as a servant, but when war erupted among the kindoms, he became a soldier. Despite his "disadvantages" and the ridicule brought about because of his mixed blood, he strives to prove his loyalty to Keiron and his worth as a warrior.

MidKnight
02-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Approved, approved, and approved. Now all we need is someone to take the role of the King of Damascus, any takers?

sneakyonfoota
02-09-2010, 03:45 PM
I can if you don't mind a few complications.

MidKnight
02-09-2010, 07:19 PM
You got the role lol.

sneakyonfoota
02-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Are you looking for anything in particular with the Damascus side? If there are any other important details, historical or otherwise, I'd like to hear them before I hastily post a smattering of character sheets.

Ludypoof379
02-09-2010, 09:57 PM
I edited the bio.

Levias
02-09-2010, 10:22 PM
I slightly changed my profile up

MidKnight
02-09-2010, 10:45 PM
The King of Damascus, he is a respectful man, everybody respects, King or not. When he fought alongside Askard and Keiron against the rebellion Orcs, he showed respect to both regions, but the one he respects the most is Askard, for he had fought alongside with King Zintos in several battles.

However though, in his Kingdom, there are corruptions around him, most of his councilmen are corrupted as well, for they deceive him of false reports, and claims. He knows that he can't fight the Dragoons alone, for he knows the strength of their kind, so he had made a peace offer to the Queen of Keiron, but lately, the several councilmen felt it was embarrassed to call upon them for help. So they ordered a halt to the supplies, leaving Keiron defenseless.

So in other words, the King of Damascus in being plotted to be assassinated. And is being used for the Council's wishes.

Does this help you at all sneaky???

sneakyonfoota
02-09-2010, 10:50 PM
That's plenty.

If there's anything else you feel is important, like the Ogre Rebellion, then it's best you get it out now before I post profiles because I will be building off of it.

MidKnight
02-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Well during the rebellion of Ogres, King Zintos of Askard, wanted to finish off them off for good, but the King of Damascus felt it was wrong. So he tried to persuade King Zintos, but he managed to persuade him once, but never again.

Something to add a little relations LOL

Eldora
02-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Also, is there anything else I should know?

MidKnight
02-10-2010, 06:26 PM
The Queen of Keiron felt it was unfortunate for Damascus to betray them, but they are also at war with Askard, so in other words, Keiron wants revenge against Damascus for leaving them to die and betraying them. But since being at war with Askard, it makes things a little complicated than how they are now, but they still have the weapons from the recent supplies they received from Damascus. 10 Cart-wagons filled with supplies, medical treatment, food, armor, weapons and shields.

Ludypoof379
02-10-2010, 09:29 PM
(blah blah blah... I wanna post... lol)

Eldora
02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
I think we'll need a few more players though won't we? Or am I wrong?

MidKnight
02-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Sneaky has agreed to play the role King of Damascus, and the Rebellion Ogre leader. The main bad guy in this role.

So I'm waiting for Sneaky and maybe a few more members, then I can get this RP going.

Eldora
02-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Maybe you should advertise. Earliest I'll be able to post will likely be tomorrow.

MidKnight
02-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Maybe lol, Hey does anyone know about Automotive Interchange?

I have no idea what my dad is looking for about that, guess he wants to know how to change a certain part. The Alternator.

Ludypoof379
02-10-2010, 11:04 PM
I know we need more people, I'm still a lil impatient, lol. I may make another character.

MidKnight
02-10-2010, 11:21 PM
The limit is 3 by the way.

NVM on the limit, the limit is:

If you think you can keep track of your characters, go for it.

Ludypoof379
02-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Ha ha ha, there ya go. That's a better limit. I think I can handle two at least. What character do ya need? Otherwise I was going to go for like an elf guard or something

sneakyonfoota
02-10-2010, 11:41 PM
At this point I think it would be best to invest in characters who have a lot of good potential mobility. I feel a bit antsy knowing that currently a vast majority of characters are royalty or directly connected to the rulers.

Eldora
02-10-2010, 11:44 PM
No more limit? Yay!

I'd be happy to do some more mobile characters. Anything in particular?

Ludypoof379
02-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Alrighty. I'll think of something then.

Oh yeah are there only just four races or are others there too?

sneakyonfoota
02-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Right now the story is heaped in conspiracy and behind-closed-doors politics.

Some honest to god adventurers would be a welcome change, I think.

Ludypoof379
02-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Lol yeah. I wonder how it will work out.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 12:24 AM
And as for the races, you can create any class, as long it isn't a made up one lol

Honey
02-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Blah… took forever!
Anyway hope this is okay, let me know if I need to change anything.

Username: Honey

Character: Cristal (Cry-Still) Zendara
Race: Human
Appearance: http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/PamelaRPG/Warrior.jpg
Character: Lafend(Laugh-End) Zendara
Appearance:http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/PamelaRPG/21_150100_liap.jpg
Bio: The Zendara family is full of mercenaries, assassins, bodyguards and warriors of all sorts, who reside alongside the elves hidden deep within the Keiron Forests. From the time they can walk they are taught to fight in every possible way with every possible weapon. They are taught that no one but the family is an ally and friends are nothing but a burden, a weakness to be exploited.

Cri is the best warrior to ever be born from the Zendara family having been able to beat all her masters before the age of ten. This frightened the family because she only continued to get stronger, faster and she was smart, often questioning things rather than just following orders. Finally it was decide she could no longer be trusted and her death was ordered. Laf learned of this plot and barely managed to warn his young sister, before the assassins made their attempt. The two siblings battled there way free with only the clothes on their backs and their most favored weapons. They fled to Damascus, where the siblings eventually met and named Chipp and Banshee.

Cri is still unsure how it happened but a few months before the blood bath in Leekan she gained a private audience with the King of Damascus and pledged to fight for him, though she promptly informed him, she would not follow him blindly and would question things often. Lafend and Chipp refused to pledge anything, saying they would only ever follow Cri. Despite the fact that she is the youngest she is the obvious leader of this group.

Character: Chipp
Appearance:http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/PamelaRPG/chipp5.jpgBio: Little is known about him but it is believed Chipp’s parents were murdered in some attack while they traveled through Damascus when he was very young. He is missing his left arm entirely and he knows very little of human ways, acting more like an animal than person. He is very fond of Cri as she is the first being he has ever met who didn’t try and kill him right away. Though she did try and kill Banshee, but that was a misunderstanding.

Banshee - A small creature much like that of a saber tooth lion, though fully grown he barely reaches Chipp’s knees. He is slender and muscled, with retractable claws, a sharp set of teeth and jet black fur. Banshee was dubbed as because the beast lets out a fierce screech.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Now I want a pet LOL,

Your characters are approved and accepted.

sneakyonfoota
02-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Timeline:

• 23 YA - The southern region "Dranach" rose as one, starting the Ogre Rebellion.

• 20 YA - Rebellion put down by a joint effort of the Three Kingdoms. The remaining Ogres were spared and peace was restored.

• 2 months ago - Following the Leekan Incident, Damascus and Askard declare war upon each other; Keiron supports Damascus in exchange for weaponry and supplies

• 1 month ago - Keiron declares war on Damascus after Damascus seemingly ceases their aid; all three nations are at war with each other

Additional Locations:

• Dranach: The southern region, sharing a border with Damascus and Keiron. Parched, rocky and otherwise inhospitable in its northern regions and far-removed from the Fertile Crescent prized by Damascus. Dranach has little arable land and its underground is honeycombed with caverns and tunnel seeping deep within the earth. Dranach itself is not a kingdom but is rather splintered between many clans and tribes of orcs and ogres.

• The Frontier: A large stretch of wasteland and desert that straddles the borders of Damascus and Dranach. A lawless region under no one's jurisdiction.

Additional Miscellaneous:

• The Gamma-Chirhoa Guild: Otherwise known as the "Three Lands Company". A trade guild whose members make up some of the most influential people on the continent--nobles, merchants and the unscrupulous--putting them on nearly equal footing with the rulers of the kingdoms, though subject to their authority. The Company's monopoly is disrupted by the war, however they still remain very powerful in secret, operating the black market in arms, supplies and chattel.

Additional Information - Damascus: The Kingdom of Damascus is itself divided into ten regions each ruled by a noble peer, usually a count or an earl.

The Grand Duke is the marshal of the kingdom's armed forces, acting as the king's proxy in the field.

Due to Damascus' long-standing feud and history with Dranach, it is not uncommon to find those of ogre, orc or goblin heritage in its southern regions who claim to be citizens of the kingdom.

Character: Roth Enlil of the Noble House of Valan; King Roth the Valan
Appearance: Age and responsibility have weighed heavily on Roth since his days as a warrior-king commanding his troops personally on the battlefield. While the picture of fit manliness twenty years ago, the years of peace have softened him and left him vulnerable to age, wrinkling his skin, greying and thinning his hair and withering his limbs. Despite being past his prime, he has the unmistakable presence of a great ruler.
Bio: As the king of Damascus, Roth is a well-respected man. He fought alongside Askard and Keiron against the Ogres with loyalty and esteem, holding Askard as a valuable ally. He fought alongside King Zintos in several battles. At the end of the war he made an appeal to King Zintos to show mercy toward the defeated ogre horde. While Zintos respected Roth's wishes, an unmendable rift formed between the two afterward.

Character: Dakota son of Hakon; Dakota of the Twilight Wolfpack Clan
Race: Ogre
Region: Dranach
Appearance: Dakota is a very large ogre, even amongst his people, standing at nine feet tall. Age has only helped to temper his body with rippling muscles covered in tribal tattoos.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/sneakyonfoota/rpa/kingdom-under-fire-heroes-200509020.jpg
Bio: It was a long and bloody climb that led to Dakota son of Hakon's rise to power. After slaying his father in a Trial by Blood, he ruthlessly dispatched anyone who questioned his place as chieftain of his clan. Over the years he subjugated the surrounding clans, using both inspiring words and brute force to turn them to his banner. Dakota's ambition finally culminated in the Ogre Rebellion that thrust the Three Kingdoms into a bloody three-year war. Thought slain at the Battle of Scorchsea, he has remained in hiding during the long peace, plotting his revenge. A believer in "death before dishonor", he believes that the mercy shown to him by the King of Damascus was a grave and unforgivable insult.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 03:34 AM
Approved, Approved, and Approved.

sneakyonfoota
02-11-2010, 03:36 AM
Do you really need a bio for every incidental character I'm going to play?

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 03:38 AM
If its the same incidental? then no, no need for a bio.

Character Name: Deacon Cross

Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20warriors/Razgri47/Warriors/Sinbad_by_GENZOMAN.jpg?o=30

Bio: Deacon (Will write it out later.)

Character Name: Zyan (Zai yan)

Appearance: http://www.desktoprating.com/wallpapers/anime-wallpapers-pictures/legend-of-dragoon-anime-wallpaper.jpg

Bio: Zyan was branded a traitor, she betrayed by leading half her forces to an ambush. Lekain witnessed this and attacked Zyan single handed. The two fought fiercely, and no end to the fight, Lekain’s forces became victorious, and surrounded Zyan. However, Zyan fled the scene by creating a small diversion.

When she was branded as a traitor, she joined forces with the King of Damascus.

Eldora
02-11-2010, 04:41 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between a soldier and an officer?

sneakyonfoota
02-11-2010, 04:43 AM
Officers are commissioned soldiers. Regular soldiers are enlisted and serve under officers.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 04:45 AM
A soldier is likely a warrior or a soldier.

A officer is a Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, or any higher ranks.

Eldora
02-11-2010, 04:46 AM
I thought so, but thank you for clarifying.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 05:00 AM
IC is up. Here's a link.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2659

Eldora
02-11-2010, 05:15 AM
I'll probably be making my first post tomorrow. I'm most likely going to add a couple more elves. I have a couple of ideas for characters, but I'll likely wait a bit to add them, and establish the ones I have already first.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 05:18 AM
Sounds good, and way the IC is open, I know Ludy is going to post the moment she sees the link LOL

Eldora
02-11-2010, 05:21 AM
Here's an odd question. Are dragoon-human or dragoon-elf characters allowed? Or are Dragoons, seeing as they are halflings themselves, not able to mate with other races? It would just be good information to know.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 05:24 AM
Um...............

Dragoons are indeed half-lings, and well they do have pointy ears. lol

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 05:24 AM
Um...............

Dragoons are indeed half-lings, and well they do have pointy ears. lol

Eldora
02-11-2010, 05:28 AM
I'll take that as a no, then.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 05:34 AM
Do you want a half Dragon and Elf???

Eldora
02-11-2010, 05:54 AM
No, I was only curious if it was possible. One halfling is my limit. Besides, I think such a combination would be too powerful.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 05:57 AM
One? well thats not a problem.

sneakyonfoota
02-11-2010, 06:15 AM
Right. Before I do anything hasty, I was wondering if anyone else had any specific plans for how they're entering the RP. I'd like to tie into other people's posts as much as I can.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 06:21 AM
We need a few more human characters.

Ludypoof379
02-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Sounds good, and way the IC is open, I know Ludy is going to post the moment she sees the link LOL

<3 I have school as a priority first but trust me, I'll make that post as soon as I get home. Besides now I get to make up the post in my head...

Eldora
02-11-2010, 01:13 PM
We need a few more human characters.

Seems already like things are already stacked in Damascus's favor. I wouldn't mind making more human characters if you like, but since Damscus has seven characters already and Keiron only has three, I'll be focussing more on elves.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 05:57 PM
I'll make some Elven characters here soon.

Eldora
02-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Can't have an army without a general, so...

Character: General Arvel Lorant
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/exodusforever/Warhammer/bf70a125.jpg
Bio: Arvel does not remember a time when he was not in the Keironian army. Even during long periods of peace, he kept himself in shape and taught combat to the "young sprites" as he calls the younger generations of elves. He is a very strict teacher, and makes an even more demanding general, but if you want something done and done right, he is the one you turn to. He has served now three crowns - King Blasius, Queen Oriana, and now their daughter Queen Aurelia. However, he does have certain... peculiarities. For one, he is obsessive about anything he sees as being out of place or less than perfect. Also, he occasionally hears voices, and can seldom be heard talking to people who aren't there. When questioned about it though, he will say nothing of the subject. However these "ghosts" seem to have gotten him out of tight spots in the past. Besides, he is a genious tactician, so everyone is more than willing to put up with his odd behavior, and his strict attention to detail has saved many lives as well.

Edit: I finished the bio.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 06:17 PM
approved,

Right now I'm thinking of a couple of character for Keiron.

Eldora
02-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Err... Minor edit, I meant General, not Captain. Sorry. I've edited it.

I had another character, but for some reason the pic wouldn't load...

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 06:29 PM
ah, I see that.

Eldora
02-11-2010, 08:01 PM
I made my first post. I hope it's satisfactory.

Ludypoof379
02-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Ummm, which people have what characters. I'm slightly confused.

Eldora
02-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Queen Aurelia, Salvia Hildreth, General Lorant, and Conlan Burgen are all mine.

sneakyonfoota
02-11-2010, 09:06 PM
And the rest, including yourself:

Hell Knight
- Zintos Cyan
- Lekain Cyan
- Deacon Cross
- Zyan

sneakyonfoota
- King Roth the Valan
- Dakota son of Hakon
- Grogg son of Ognian
- (numerous others)

Ludypoof379
- Aliana Mira Cyan

Levias
- Levias Kagé

Honey
- Cristal Zendara
- Lafend Zendara
- Chipp & Banshee

Eldora
02-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Thanks, sneaky.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 10:16 PM
O_O? Numerous others??

How many characters you plan to have sneaky?

Character Name: Zen

Race: Elven

Region Keiron

Appearance: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i116/Belcameron/elf_archer700.jpg

Bio: Zen was an ambitious one, back in the rebellion Ogres, he lead his men into several victory’s, thanks to his archers, several regiments have made it through.

Ludypoof379
02-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Sneaky, just wow...

sneakyonfoota
02-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Ugh. That's the last one of those I intend on writing for a while.

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 11:51 PM
LOL Damn Sneaky now I have to come up with something good.

Eldora, I created a character that will be interacting with yours.

Eldora
02-12-2010, 12:59 AM
So I noticed. I'll wait a bit to post again. It might not be until next week. I'm going to be busy taking care of my niece this weekend.

Do you need any more characters? I have some ideas for characters the other kingdoms.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 01:09 AM
That would be helpful thank you.

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 02:24 AM
*dances around in circles* oh this is exciting!

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 02:28 AM
O_o? lol, guess somebody is happy about the RP is up and running.

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Oh yeah. Why wouldn't I be lol. I love letting my imagination run free.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Right now i'm trying to know what my next post is gonna be.

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Mmmkay. Do you need me to edit mine a bit so it will work a little better?

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 02:41 AM
Well if you want lol.

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 02:44 AM
I do. Give me a few min.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 02:50 AM
You got it.

*Stares at watch very closely with one eye*

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 03:00 AM
Ha ha, being a creeper now?

I've edited. lol...

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Posted :D

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 03:38 AM
back at ya. When did ya want them to take off?

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 03:51 AM
Well the soldiers are marching now lol, I'll post later this evening.

I gotta get ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow I get my license back tomorrow YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 03:52 AM
Well the soldiers are marching now lol, I'll post later this evening.

I gotta get ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow I get my license back tomorrow YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Wow... Have fun.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 04:38 AM
Levias, Eldora, need you two post. please.

Eldora
02-12-2010, 05:08 AM
Tomorrow, I promise. I'll have those other profiles ready as well.

Edit: Also, it would help if you have a map or something. If not I'll improvise, but I don't want to mess anything up if you already have it planned out.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Actually I don't know how to make one of those lol, I don't have the program to make a map, I have to find a program that will.

Eldora
02-12-2010, 05:28 AM
Okay, I posted for Queen Aurelia. I'll post for the others tomorrow.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Ok sounds good, oh and if you want to create that map, be my guest. I wanted to do one, but it looks a little more complicated lol

Eldora
02-12-2010, 06:04 AM
No, I wouldn't. I'm not a very good artist, which you'd know if you saw my map of Mystivale. Even that was a lot more work than it looks like. I'm sure you can do one with pen and paper. Besides, it's your RP and you have a better idea than anyone what the lands look like.

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 06:09 AM
http://homepages.stmartin.edu/fac_staff/rlangill/HIS%20217%20maps/Three%20Kingdoms%20map.JPG

This is just a random google image. But for example you could change the names etc and add things to it if you wanted to.

Warning it's a big picture and stretches the page but you could scale it down.

Eldora
02-12-2010, 06:25 AM
Might work, but I'll leave that up to Hell Knight.

I'm turning in for the night guys. I have to get up early in the morning.

Ludypoof379
02-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Goodnight. I'll be getting off in about 30 min.

Actually I'm going to bed now. Have fun.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Well go like this.

Askard is in the north region. So the red area will be Askard.

Blue will be Damascus since its the west region,

Green, is Keiron, even though it'll be sharing the borders of the South Region.

Eldora
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Here are several more characters. Some of the pictures might be rather large though. I'm filling in details as I go. This will be my limit though.

Character: Zared Thane
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/040/f/0/elf3_2_by_SnowSkadi.jpg
Bio: Zared is a member of the noble house of Thane, and his name, which means "ambush", suits him well. He has been hunting since he was a young boy, and has mastered the arts of cameoflage, desception, and confusion. He is also able to throw his voice so that it seems to be coming from a different direction, which is quite a handy ability to have when sneaking up on an enemy. He is known to have a short temper though, and little tolerance of other races, especially halflings. He considers elf blood to be the most pure, and all other races to be an abomination of nature. For this reason, he was never allowed to ascend the ranks of the Keiron army as he feels he rightfully deserves, and for this he has a grudge against Queen Aurelia which borders on obsession. Though, of course, he continues to fight for the kingdom, and for her by extension.

Character: Melantha Sadar
Appearance: http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x285/EINHERJAR696/VIKINGS/VALKYRIE.jpg
Bio: It is said that female humans have no business fighting in the army, but apparently Melantha never got the message. When her father was killed in the war with the Ogres, she and her mother were left alone. Before the war was over with, it was ordered that a male from every family join the army. Her only brother had died at birth, and she had no male relatives left, but she felt it was her duty to join in her father's stead. Her mother begged her to reconsider, but she would not listen. She was convinced that she could make a difference, and that it was her duty to Damascus to do so. Twenty years later, Damascus is now at war with not one but two nations, and she has picked up her father's sword to fight for her kingdom once more.

Character: Tara Etheleas
Region: Askard
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/dragoonfantisy/dragoonshana.jpg
Bio: Tara is more a sort of mascot for the Askardian army than anything else. Though she has a good eye and has no trouble defending herself or shooting down a standing target, her battle skills end there. She goes from one regiment to the next entertaining and raising the morale of the dragoon warriors. Technically she isn't a recruit though, but more of a wanderer who seems usually to be wandering in whatever direction the action is. Before the start of the war she was simply a lone wolf without any particular purpose or goal. She does not speak of her past or family, so the subject is usually dropped without many questions, but it is believed by many that she is a runaway, and that Ethelias is not her real name.

Character: Guthra, daughter of Fisk
Race: Ogre
Region: none
Appearance: http://eq2players.station.sony.com/images/en/features/SOGAmodels/f_ogre_lrg.jpg
Bio:

sneakyonfoota
02-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Personally I'd rather have a crude MS Paint diagram to having to shoehorn the setting into the Three Kingdoms era.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 02:16 PM
@Eldora: Accepted

@Sneaky: What would you use?

Eldora
02-12-2010, 02:21 PM
@ Hell Knight

I finished Zared's bio. Is it alright if he is under General Zen?

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 02:25 PM
wow, at the end it kind a sounds like he wants to rebel against Aurelia lol, well its alright with me, now I don't have to go solo with Zen lol

Eldora
02-12-2010, 02:30 PM
A little tension never hurts, besides I could use some good villain practice. ;)

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Good point.

sneakyonfoota
02-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Like I said. A crude MS Paint diagram, if only to act as a place holder. At best it would show where everything was at least in relation to each other. At worst it would just look ugly.

It'd be nice to replace it if we have the tools, but if that's what we have, so be it. It's better than projecting onto a real-world overland map where we have to make conscious revisions--like the fact that Damascus is landlocked and that Dranach is unconnected to Keiron now.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 03:03 PM
In my first post, I had said that Damascus plains resemble to the field dunes in the South Region.

And I had to put it that way since Damascus is in the west region and Keiron east.

Eldora
02-12-2010, 03:07 PM
I agree with sneaky on this one. It would be a lot better to make a map from scratch on paint, or draw it with pen and paper and scan it.

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Thats one problem I don't have a scanner lol. All I have right now is a lap top and a wireless network. I do in fact have a printer, but the ink for it is going to no longer exist.

Eldora
02-12-2010, 03:13 PM
But certainly you have paint, or some similar program?

MidKnight
02-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Well there is one thing I could paint with. Though I don't think it'll be likely saved.

sneakyonfoota
02-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Flash Paint (http://www.flashpaint.com/), Sumo Paint (http://www.sumopaint.com/), OneMotion (http://www.onemotion.com/flash/sketch-paint/) and CanvasPaint (http://canvaspaint.org/) all say 'hi'.

Damascus

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/sneakyonfoota/rpa/three-kingdoms-damascus_map.png

Geographic overview:

As stated before, Damascus is divided into ten regions called "counties":

• Tartus
• Lorestan
• Kohm
• Latakia
• Hama
• Baijan
• Zanjan
• Daraa
• Esfahan - (referenced here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=143651&postcount=5&highlight=Esfahan))
• Gilan - (referenced here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=143651&postcount=5&highlight=Gilan))

The imperial city of Asham lies at the center of the kingdom, surrounded by the counties of Hama, Baijan, Zanjan and Daraa. This central region is known as the Imperial Quarter.

While Damascus is mostly barren wasteland and sandy dunes, it is not completely devoid of life. Stretching in a curved belt from the counties of Lorestan to Esfahan is what is called the "Fertile Crescent" (referenced here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=143265&postcount=56&highlight=Fertile+Crescent)), the main source of Damascus' food. Despite irrigation and other means to stretch the land's precious water, the innermost counties of the kingdom require supplies from the Crescent.

Notes

If I had to pick a location for Leeskan, I'd say it were in Tartus.

As for where Fort Deskan is, that's Hell Knight's call.

Eldora
02-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Sorry, guys. I probably won't be posting for a few days, but I'll catch up, I promise.

MidKnight
02-13-2010, 10:10 PM
No worries, E, we'll wait for ya.

Levias
02-14-2010, 03:36 AM
I have decided that I will wait and come in to the RP at JUST the right moment....

I'm still liking how its developing though

sneakyonfoota
02-14-2010, 03:44 PM
If anyone wants to control any of these people or otherwise interact with them, go ahead. Otherwise I'll only be using them as needed.

Damascus

Siegart: 31, first born son of King Roth the Valan. A potential fascist, a silent executive member of the Three Lands Company Damascus and a member of Providence. Believes in absolutes and is generally unyielding and inflexible when he has his mind set on something.

Anatole: 30, second born son, wishes to do the right thing, relatively pure--does the things that people tell him because he believes that it is right and in the name of justice. Has not yet been approached to be a part of Providence, as he is suspected to be too much like his father.

Jane: 27, first princess, third child. Remains by her father's side in the court. Refuses to pursue marriage prospects, using wartime as an excuse. Despite being a voice of reason, her opinions are generally ignored by the court due to sexist sentimentalities. Her father, however, values her insights, to the annoyance of others who would dare not raise objection.

Sabine: 23, second princess, fourth child. Attends to her ailing mother.

Adira: 52, Queen of Damascus. Weak constitution, sequestered to a palace far away from the war--suffers from consumption.

Torias Solanum of the Noble House of Alrich, Lord Protector Solanum: 60, Grand Duke, Field Marshal of His Majesty's Armed Forces. The de facto leader of Providence as the effector of the group's ambitions. He has been grooming Prince Siegart since boyhood to be both a "Champion of Man" and to be the next head of Providence.

Providence: originally a secret society of knights of the Imperial Quarter, Providence became more of a driving political force during the Ogre Rebellion. Comprised of nobles who shared the notion of a greater Damascus at the expense of its neighbours, Providence is using the war as an excuse to execute its expansionist agenda. They recognize that the King would find their actions and plots reprehensible, so they take extra measures to hide their movements--particularly funneling out Providence's assets to Dranach where it is in the care of Goblin bankers, and thus the Three Lands Company. Providence is led by a council called the "Venerable Elders of Man" made up primarily of the Grand Duke and the counts of the Imperial Quarter.

Eldora
02-14-2010, 06:09 PM
I made a post to introduce Melantha.

sneakyonfoota
02-14-2010, 06:48 PM
On which front did Dekain die?

MidKnight
02-14-2010, 10:44 PM
In a small town in the Damascus Region, a small town called "Leekan."

That is the reason why Askard went to war with Damascus, O_O

If I was a king and I found out my son was killed in a different country, I be mad too lol.

sneakyonfoota
02-14-2010, 10:48 PM
You never explicitly said that. In fact, according to the profile, he died a week ago.

The war's been on for two months.

EDIT:

Okay, funeral arrangements were a week ago. Where in the discussion was it said that the death of the prince was the cause of the war?

It even says in the first post that the king was initially opposed to the war and it was his council that pushed for it.

MidKnight
02-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Okay lets forget I said that.

sneakyonfoota
02-14-2010, 11:45 PM
When the Grand Duke says "Scorch" he refers to the practice of "scorched earth". Basically he's saying that the soldiers at Fort Deskan were expected to take the Askard forces down with them. He might even accuse the survivor of treason for having the gall to come back alive.

By the way, what's going on over on the Frontier?

MidKnight
02-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Lets say that Damascus are trying to find a way to out maneuver the Dragoons, or Elves lol.

Or they're trying to recruit Mercs to join their forces.

sneakyonfoota
02-15-2010, 12:12 AM
But is that scene with Grogg over now? It's probably a given that the merc will take whatever job the captain is willing to offer, but where's he going to point them? Currently Grogg is clear shot on the opposite side of the country, and even if they do hire mercenaries, they probably can't acquire enough mercenaries to form a sizable enough battalion to make a big difference with the regular troops at Deskan. They'd probably be better suited for a specific mission. At any rate, it doesn't seem sensible to expect them to go to Fort Deskan. Unless you have a way to explain how a captain in the far-flung Frontier is able to receive a message that is just being delivered in person to the Grand Duke himself.

Long story short, we have to get Grogg and that yet-to-be-named merc on board so they can actually participate.

MidKnight
02-15-2010, 12:28 AM
what? you never heard of horses? lol,

Well, we better work our way around that. But for now lets get things done with Grogg and the scruffy man.

Oh and where Fort Deskan will be? It'll be in the lower area of Tartus. I took a look at the map and it seems the lower Tartus is likely to be exposed for a weak defense.

sneakyonfoota
02-15-2010, 12:34 AM
I can only suspend my disbelief so much, here.

In the post I mentioned Kohm as the first place that Cross might be sent to, hinting that that was where Fort Deskan was. Because it was never defined what lay beyond the western border of Damascus I arbitrarily picked a point on Damascus' northern border.

So I need a final, decisive word here.

MidKnight
02-15-2010, 12:46 AM
Alright, Cross will be sent to Kohm, but they'll need to rest at a nearby fort if they are ever to take back Fort Deskan, and plan on attack which will be a couple of days, they need to send scouts to see how the defenses are, where they're weaknesses are as well.

So I have to say, about 3 or 4 days of planning? Scouts have to watch what the Dragoons in Fort Deskan will do, where they're patrols will go, and it looks to be a 2, maybe 3 day travel, from what the looks of how far Kohm is.

Eldora
02-15-2010, 05:32 AM
Could you let me know where some of my characters could best fit in, please? It would be a big help.

MidKnight
02-15-2010, 05:45 AM
Melantha is a soldier in Damascus

Tara is in Askard,

You can have Tara interact with the King if you want, making a request or mission or orders lol.

sneakyonfoota
02-15-2010, 05:46 PM
That really depends.

Is Melantha garrisoned anywhere? Does she have a commanding officer or any orders at all? Given how vaguely placed Honey's characters are, Melantha could literally be anywhere in Damascus right now and be either far away from the front lines or right there. Unless you're looking for a means to justify having Melantha be attached to any current characters who are in the country it's up to you--I can play anyone attached to Melantha so that you're not alone with her.

Eldora
02-15-2010, 06:05 PM
That would be great. I don't like feeling like I'm playing by myself, even if it's with a loner character.

sneakyonfoota
02-15-2010, 06:57 PM
It's all up to you, then. I'd like a heads up if you have any ideas, that way I can prepare.

MidKnight
02-16-2010, 11:58 PM
Sorry I haven't been online for a while, bought a game on Friday, and just finished today.

Mass Effect 2 is better than the first.

Eldora
02-19-2010, 05:16 PM
I know I said I'd post today. I'm so sorry, but I won't have the time. I might not be able to until tomorrow or Monday. Sorry sorry sorry. I know I commited to this and I've been falling behind, but a combination of being busy and feeling lost and a bad case of writer's block has me stuck.

I will post as soon as I can. If you feel it necessary, go ahead and take over my characters. You couldn't do any worse with them than I have been...

*facepalm* Maybe I'm not cut out for this game. Sorry.

MidKnight
02-20-2010, 12:12 AM
E, if you want we'll wait up for you to post, if you don't want to post alone, you can make a post of when you met Deacon and his army leaving the palace during the night, Deacon is looking for mercs for hire.

Eldora
02-21-2010, 01:02 AM
Somehow I doubt that. :)

That sounds fine though. I'm caught up now, so just let me know when the right time for me to post will be.

sneakyonfoota
02-21-2010, 02:46 AM
I'll be waiting on Honey to post again.

MidKnight
02-21-2010, 02:54 AM
Same here, and during this "Waiting"

E, now you got some time to catch up :D

sneakyonfoota
02-21-2010, 02:58 AM
We still didn't really finish that scene on the Frontier if you want to wrap that up in the meantime.

MidKnight
02-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Was that between me and you?

If so, then lets finish that up, I hate to leave any loop holes or anything else behind.

sneakyonfoota
02-21-2010, 03:14 AM
It was. I was the last one to post (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=143822&postcount=8) in that little narrative thread, so you can just edit your reply into your latest post.

MidKnight
02-21-2010, 03:17 AM
oh, my bad (Pounds chest)

I didn't see that post, I must've missed it when Ludy and I was doing our part. I'll edit my post here soon and let you know when I'm done.

10, maybe 5 minutes later.

Done, here's a link.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2659

sneakyonfoota
02-21-2010, 04:02 AM
I suppose from there we can just base assumptions since a bit of time has passed since that scene. Particularly that the human mercenary (whom I have yet to name) and Grogg have accepted employment. I didn't really expect them to join the upcoming battle at the fort, but if that's where the plot is pointed then that's what's going to happen.

MidKnight
02-21-2010, 04:49 AM
Indeed

Eldora
02-22-2010, 05:47 PM
I posted for the elves, but I'll wait with Melantha until you give me the word. I'll figure something out for Tara and the ogre later.

MidKnight
02-23-2010, 12:19 AM
E you finally posted YAY lol,

I'll come up with something for the battle field, but as for now I gotta list a name of forts and towns, I should have done that earlier, but work has caught up to me. Patrolling the street and watching for any trouble makers makes you sleepy.

Eldora
02-23-2010, 12:24 AM
Sorry it took me so long, but I've been super busy.

MidKnight
02-23-2010, 05:25 AM
*Sighs* Took Sneaky's map and edited it, now I have to come up with some names. (Which I'm not very good at.)

http://i2.bebo.com/051b/8/large/2010/02/23/05/9849740518a12248296399l.jpg

sneakyonfoota
03-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I just noticed--why's Latakia in Askard now?

MidKnight
03-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Latakia has been taken by Dragoons, two Dragoon bases are there so, if both are taken, either Keiron or Damascus takes control of this land.

MidKnight
03-11-2010, 05:19 AM

Character: Mica

Race: Half blood (half human, half elf)

Region: None (Mercenary)

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YPFDDjQ_y_Y/SGj9IERshNI/AAAAAAAABjg/IT8Nd4-d12A/s400/girl_sword004.jpg

Bio: Mica was born half breed, her mother was human and father elf. She was a only child, her father felt ashamed for the birth of her daughter, so was the mother, but when Mica was born, they put their differences aside.

Mica was only 1 years old when she lost her father in the rebellion wars. Her mother was the only one who raised, her. Though they never lived around the Imperial palace, so they lived anywhere, moving from place to place.

by the time Mica turned 21, her mother had rejoined the Imperial army, leading a small number of men into battle.

Eldora
03-12-2010, 10:20 PM
I won't be roleplaying for a few days. I won't be posting on any of the forums, save maybe my group MSS. I promise I will get caught up when I come back. I just wanted to let everyone know.

MidKnight
03-19-2010, 09:13 PM
No worries E I'm sure you already took care of business lol. Well I'm going to post here soon.

Eldora
03-19-2010, 09:17 PM
That's right, I'm back. I just didn't post so here. Sorry, but thanks for reminding me.

MidKnight
03-19-2010, 09:21 PM
hey no problem, Ludy just reminded me and I almost forgot about this RP lol.

Eldora
03-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Sorry, but I'm bowing out, guys. I just don't feel it, and I don't want to continue struggling to think up a post and dragging everyone else down. I will continue to lurk though, because I like this game and all of you guys are doing great, but I just can't seem to get with it as a player.

Ludypoof379
03-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Bah. What players are you getting rid of? If I can step in some of their places.

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 12:15 AM
Well, she has the Queen of Keiron

Ludypoof379
03-31-2010, 01:11 AM
Hmmm... Considering just like making another soldier or something.

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 01:14 AM
Ok, cool.