PDA

View Full Version : The Book of Words;

Miss Devil
02-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Opening,
Book of Words;

Welcome to your new home. This is a book that isn't too important to any of us.

But who are we? We are the words hidden in the world of today. We don't need much, just a helping hand from you.

Call us what you will but in here you are just a word, and idea, a mere thought too. You have a name, that is a word to identify yourself as, a word.

To start with let me introduce myself, by introduce I mean lable myself with a word that which you may call me. My "name" is KC. And this is my home, my world, my planet. A place where I can express my thoughts freely.

These are my writtings. They may be cruel, hateful, polite, thoughtful, ideally impossible. But in here this is just what's in my head. If you like a story keep it. Actually don't keep it just come back and re-read it.

KC

P.S. Don't post here unless your are my brother or have written in the BoW or you have gotten permission. Other than that tell me what you think via PM, or VM. Thanks for reading this.

Miss Devil
02-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Loving Death

How can you love death?
He is the thing that kills and takes everything from you.
He is what sneaks and hides everywhere.

How can you love death?
The coldness that surrounds you,
Taking the very life away from you.
His kiss is the the thing that takes your breath away.

How can love stop death?
The very thing that makes up us all is love,
Love is what we all hold near and dear.
My kisses and love are owned by death.
My very soul has death's claim on it,
Like a sticker or a badge to show off to the world.

Who am I?
I am just a girl in love with death.
My everything death owns,
for he has given me life and a passion just for him.
I owe him my world and for that I tip my hat to death.

Miss Devil
02-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Death's Lover

Lips touching in a passionate bond between me and him. His body close to mine. I was losing my very breath.

The kiss, being a kiss from Death, was taking my very soul was going through are lips. Leading me closer to the edge of my death it was scary but I didn't stop it. I was starting to lose the battle of falling asleep.

He pulled away feircly leaving me dizzy as my soul rushed back into my body. Stumbling backwards, caught in suprise, I looked at him confused.

"Go." His words came out harsh.

xxTO BE CONTINUEDxx

Miss Devil
02-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Why can't we be?

When your tears are running dry,
No one there to comfort you.
Running away agian,
Just leads to more dead ends.

Why can't we be what we wanna be?
Together forever,
Won't be the same.
When everything's going the other way.

When you're sitting in a dark room,
No one there to say "I love you."
Trying to escape
Only leads to the end of your fate (yeah)

Together forever,
Won't be the same.

Lalalala
Can't be together
Lalalala
Never agian

Together forever,
Won't be the same.

It only leads to the end of fates.
Why can't we be the same as we use to?
Tears have dried.
The love, it never lasts.

It won't ever be the same
Just stop and don't run away.

W-L
02-14-2010, 12:57 AM
The Last Vampirates

This is the start of my story. Our story. My loving sister and I began our journey years ago.

It was just after our mothers death. Her death was caused by cancer and the house we lived in soon became property of the bank. We were forced to move out.

With no where to go we decided to leave the small town we had been living in for our whole lifes. We got a mile from a shore when a current took us deep out to sea.

I didn't know what to did. My sister was scared as a storm hit our row boat. The boat was beaten by the wind.

I lost my sister. My other half lost in the sea as I floated out to sea, far away from her.

After a few hours of floating, I drifted to a light sleep, holding tightly to my piece of wood that was left of the row boat.

"A boy!" Came a female voice in the distance. Hands grabbed me, lifting me up and out of the grasp of the sea.

-To be continued-

W-L
02-14-2010, 11:14 PM
An RP Starter;

Sfft. Tch. Tch. Tch tch tch tch.
"No no no! Just a few more minutes!"

No Angel, whether it be the most Holy or Damned could save poor Jehoel from his inevitable fate; being late in his book deadline..again. It was eary February and sadly, a nother treacherous snow storm hit the streets of New York like an atomic bomb. New High-Cut Moterų Avalyne snow boots crunched over the newly fallen snow as Jehoel darted his way down the streets of New York. His freshly printed manuscript lay under the pit of his right arm in the safety of his Caramel Leather manuscript bag. He'd been up that whole night adding the finishing touches to his book. His..fifth book. He'd passed out till about 12:30 and woke with an alarming message on his answering machine..

"I'm leaving at 2 for Guatemala and you're STILL not here! Damnit Jehoel get off your ass!"

Man.. Trisha's not very well with wake up calls is she? He had two more blocks and just 4 minutes before his editor left for Holiday. As soon as he'd gotten up from that message he'd been rushing and rushing. He threw on a pair of faded black skinnies and a simple creamy brown tee. Brushed his hair, making sure his single highlight and some extra hair stay out of his face with two black bobby pins. His oddly cream colored eyes fanned his bathroom sink for his cologne. A couple sprits and he was out of the door. He'd grabbed his Flora-Station sweater on the way out, slipping it cozily over his shoulders as he ran.

Tchk tchk tchk.

He quickly made his way to the second floor of a local building off one of the busy mainstreets.

"210..212..214!"

Jehoel didn't bother knocking on his editors door, but simply slipped his manuscript under it and, with a content sigh, began back down the stairs. He could feel his heart race, trying to slow down with his body. For a small looking boy, Jehoel ran pretty fast. He stood at an easy 5'6" and weighed roughly 120-125 lbs. As he made it to the doors, he pushed them open and smiled as he felt the prickle of the chilling afternoon wind. He stuffed his hands into his pockets after adjusting his shoulder bag and crunched along the calm streets of New York. A couple minutes into his walk and an enormous gust of wind sent the boy jolting back a bit, fighting to pull his fuzzy wool hood up over his ears and face. Shelter shelter shelter. But where? Oddly enough a small cafe had stayed open through out the winter storm for some, if any, poor souls got caught out in the terror. Jehoel pushed quickly through the glass door, taking in the aroma of the afternoons treat. He softly tapped the tips of his boots to knock off the sticking snow as he pulled his hood off of his head. Jehoel unzipped his sweater as he sat himself in a booth right next to the window in the frontmost part of the cafe. Setting aside his bag and sweater, he sat with his hands on the table, weaving his fingers together for some warmth.

Jehoel must have began to daydream because he'd soon felt a startling hand on his shoulder. A waitress; there to take his order of course. Jehoel smiled and reached down into his bag but let a frown slip into place. He forgot his wallet when he was rushing out to get his manuscript to his editor. He looked at the waitress and shook his head, softly sighing.

"I'm just..here to warm up. Sorry."

Well, warming up wasn't such a bad idea. His nose and cheeks were pinched pink by the nipping air and his hands were as bright as strawberries. Moments passed as he rubbed his hands together when the waitress had come back with the days newpaper to keep him entertained. He smiled softly as her as he opened the paper and began sifting at the latest news.

W-L
02-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Two children both alike in dignity,
But one a fair beauty from the dark,
And the other a wise fool of the sun.
Both born in the house if men.
Both born out of sin of death and life.

Two little strangers,
Both with the powers of the gods.
If one dies they both die.
Their tale is of hatred and love.
Here lies two,

Now...

They are gone.

W-L
02-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Their stories began the day they where born. And with their birth came anew world which is know as the land of the heavens. Miu(Me-o), the god of life, and Jiun(Jee-un), the goddes of death, live on diffrent parts of this world of gods and godesses. This is their story about their path, mistakes, lovers, and their quest for a peaceful life.