PDA

View Full Version : [M]Cut - Based on Saw OOC

Pyro
02-09-2010, 03:56 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/TreeofStonehenge/cutsawthing1.jpg?t=1265686440
Forget all you know about fear, about torment, forget all you know about yourself. In this maze you must abandon everything you have learned in your life and work together with your fellow victims if you want to survive.

Hello there. I want to play a game. In this game you are locked inside a labyrinth where a wrong turn spells death by mutilation. And no, I won't be the one doing the mutilating. That task falls to you. You will need to rely on your teammates for any of you to escape with at least your pitiful lives.

At each junction you will receive a tape with a player's name on it. These tapes will tell you more about who you are putting your life into the hands of and what they have done to deserve this test. Be careful who you trust. After all, in this game the only rules are follow instruction and get out alive. Of course, there is a time limit. If you do not escape within forty-eight hours, the slow moving poison I have infected you with will liquefy your organs. The antidote is in the mailbox just outside. Are you grateful of the life you were given yet?

Pyro
02-09-2010, 04:06 AM
MATURE PLAYERS ONLY! I'd give the rough estimate of 17 +.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Saw plot. All characters in the Saw universe do not exist here apart from Jigsaw.

You wake up loosely strapped to a chair alongside five others in a dark room. As you all gain consciousness a TV screen turns on in front of you. A creepy puppet on the screen tells you where you are and what is going on. You realize you have become another victim of the famed serial "killer" Jigsaw. What have you done to deserve this? Will you be able to trust your fellow prisoners and escape? Or will you suffer at the hands of Jigsaw's death traps? Choose quickly; time is running out.

CHARACTER SHEET: (try to make your character sound like they could be related in some way to the other characters [they don't have to know each other personally])

NAME:
APPEARANCE: (I would prefer a real photograph, please NO ANIME. If you can't find anything, I would like a lengthy description.)
PERSONALITY:
UNGRATEFUL BEHAVIOR:
BRIEF BIO : (one paragraph will do)
OTHER INFORMATION: (includes fears, fetishes, etc. that do not fit in above categories or need to be emphasized)

Basic site rules apply here. DO NOT GOD MODE OR JIGSAW WILL PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE REVERSE BEAR TRAP!

I am only accepting FOUR characters as I will play two of the six.

Go nuts.

Here is my sheet:

NAME: Faith Dawson
APPEARANCE: http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/TreeofStonehenge/short-hairstyle1FAITH.jpg?t=1265753462
PERSONALITY: Clever, calculating, cocky, optimistic
UNGRATEFUL BEHAVIOR: Arrogance, demeaning others for her personal pride
BRIEF BIO : Faith has always been a little smarter, a little more handy, a little better than the people around her. She always got what she wanted because she knew how to get it and still look good. Through this she became overconfident, cocky. She believes she can fix anything and everything and get her share in the process. Though she seems extroverted and friendly at first, really Faith is a vain cynic who only cares about herself.
OTHER INFORMATION: Faith is afraid of total silence (i.e. deafness) and anything completely out of her control. She hates working in a team unless she is the leader and no one questions her.

The Maze

The players will be starting their game at the top floor of a six level building and make their way down, one floor for each player. The first room of each level will always be a team building exercise/rest area. The second room will have evidence of one player's past ungrateful behavior and the third will be their personalized trap. The first floor is the goal and therefore different. I will not tell you how it is different until we reach it. Some characters WILL DIE so if you think your character should or should not make it to the end of the game please say so in a PM. If you are undecided I WILL make the decision for you by the time we make it to your character's trap. Please keep that in mind while you are playing. As I am playing two characters, running the traps, and organizing the plot you will have to forgive me if I don't post as often as I should. The game will begin once I have accepted all characters and made their traps. Hopefully that means the end of May 2010.

Shani
02-09-2010, 04:11 AM
May I reserve a character spot? I'm too tired to make one now. But I love the saw films. I'll make a character tomorrow.

Pyro
02-09-2010, 04:44 AM
Go for it!

Tytun
02-09-2010, 09:06 PM
NAME: Trent Carlson
APPEARANCE: http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/09/28/unknown_white_male_050928040149772_wideweb__300x47 5.jpg
PERSONALITY: Calm, cool, and usually neutral about things. He tends to be more direct towards women than he is to men.
UNGRATEFUL BEHAVIOR: Rapist, Currently reforming
BRIEF BIO : Trent lived a normal life until the age of 19, where others found him to be a rapist. For a few years, he has been forced into reform therapy to cure him of his 'illness', though it isn't exactly working for him. In fact, it particularly makes him 'want to' more. For now, he currently works as a truck driver for one of the major organizations of his town.
OTHER INFORMATION: Pretty much covered it all.

Pyro
02-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Accepted, Tytun.

Tytun
02-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Whoo!

Shani
02-10-2010, 02:37 AM
NAME: Satine Nellis
APPEARANCE: http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/nicole_kidman_moulin_rouge_004_big.html

OCCUPATION: Satine is an actress by day but Courtesan by night, in other words she is a prostitute during night hours.

UNGRATEFUL BEHAVIOR: Sleeping with men practically every night, forbiden pleasures, sins of the flesh. Not caring if their married or not. As much as they use her, she uses them, for pleasure and money. 'A girls got to eat, or she'll end up on the street.' She also abuses drugs, pot, crack,and heroine.

BIO : Satine had a pretty normal childhood with friends, good grades through out school, and loving parents. Everything went wrong at the age of 15. She was raped heading home from a drama rehersal. She
didn't live too far away, so she wanted to walk. Unfortunate mistake, she was devisated at first, but then realized she wanted more. The thought, and the feel of a man's touch thrilled her. Before she was attacked, her wardrobe consisted of long skrits either to her knees, or
her ankles. And long sleeve button down shirt with a high neck, not a turtle neck but it covered everything. She never wore make up either. After her accicdent she cut all of her skirts to mid thigh, then she went out and bought low cut revealing shirts. Her next step was high heels, make up, and fishnets. At school she lost most of her old friends and gained a whole new crowd, mainly men. Her grades stayed the same,
still in drama, but she stayed at "rehersal" much later than she should have. At least that was her back up story. She was too busy having her new form of fun. Her parents never really caught on to her changes. Then she loved her acting collage, the fun, the parties, and the sex. Now she palys two parts. She is an actress and for lack of a better word whore. She was also introduced to drugs, pot, crack, heroine. Just like
sex it makes her feel good.
OTHER INFO : She hates being alone, and is afraid of spiders, snakes, and to fall in love.

Pyro
02-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Good, Shani. Just get the appearance up and you're in. I will definitely have to use that alone fear in the maze.

Shani
02-10-2010, 03:34 AM
Thank you I thought you'd like it. That sounds like a plan to me.

Pyro
02-11-2010, 04:50 AM
Almost finished with Trent and Satine's traps. Hope you will find them to your liking.

Campster J.
02-11-2010, 04:59 AM
I understand the rules, but one of them. In the beginning when you said 17+ do u mean the rating or the age requirement to join this rp?

Pyro
02-11-2010, 05:44 AM
I am pretty much referring to the maturity level that is required. If you can't handle the gore, torture elements, death, and language you don't belong here. This will be very graphic and not for children.

Pyro
02-13-2010, 05:44 AM
I finished the three traps! They even have audio tapes. If I can find a good voice, I'll actually record them and put them on YouTube.

Shani
02-13-2010, 06:07 AM
Okay I can't wait to begin.

Pyro
02-13-2010, 06:10 AM
We just need three more players so if you guys could spread the word, that'd be awesome.

Shani
02-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Okay I shall try.

Pyro
02-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Okay, guys I have put out my last source of advertisement so if I come up empty on that we're going to have to double character. Is that okay with you?

Shani
02-24-2010, 12:21 AM
It's fine with me.

Tytun
02-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Uh... I can try.

Pyro
02-26-2010, 07:33 AM
Shani, you still need an appearance description or photo.

Shani
02-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Oh right I almost forgot I'll put one up tomorrow

Merle
02-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Are you by any chance going to spice up the SAW series and make it interesting?

I've watched the movies. And either ended up laughing, thinking the characters in the movie were really bland or dumb. And just felt like wanting to wretch at the end. I always thought SAW was a good idea. However poorly executed.

Is there any chance you're going to spruce it up a bit?

Pyro
02-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Are you by any chance going to spice up the SAW series and make it interesting?

I've watched the movies. And either ended up laughing, thinking the characters in the movie were really bland or dumb. And just felt like wanting to wretch at the end. I always thought SAW was a good idea. However poorly executed.

Is there any chance you're going to spruce it up a bit?

Indeed. I myself do not agree with any of the plotlines past...one, actually, though I liked some of the ideas in two and three. The first series really was the best. After that they got pointless. And as I've stated in the introduction, none of the characters apart from Jigsaw exist and it has nothing to do with the plot.

So does this mean you are interested in a role? I will be accepting three more characters for the IC.

Shani
02-27-2010, 12:11 AM
I have added my image sorry it took so long.

Pyro
02-27-2010, 12:45 AM
I have added my image sorry it took so long.
File Not Found

rabbit
02-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Don't forget to put a mature warning in the main thread title! Thanks!

Pyro
02-27-2010, 02:49 AM
Don't forget to put a mature warning in the main thread title! Thanks!

I did right after the intro. "MATURE PLAYERS ONLY! I'd give the rough estimate of 17 +." Or do I need to put it elsewhere as well? *puzzled*

rabbit
02-27-2010, 03:04 AM
I think you can edit the first post to edit the title of the thread, which is required for mature threads. Also, don't forget to read the mature guidelines if you haven't already. :]

Pyro
02-27-2010, 04:56 AM
I think you can edit the first post to edit the title of the thread, which is required for mature threads. Also, don't forget to read the mature guidelines if you haven't already. :]

I think I got it. ^^; Still unfamiliar with thread RPs after all this time. Thanks for the help.

Merle
02-27-2010, 05:56 AM
I think I'll give it a whirl.

However before I do anything I'd simply like to state

Jigsaw is the bastard child of Hannibal Lecter and The Crypt Keeper.

Anyway, what are you looking for in a character?

Pyro
02-27-2010, 06:15 AM
I think I'll give it a whirl.

However before I do anything I'd simply like to state

Jigsaw is the bastard child of Hannibal Lecter and The Crypt Keeper.

Anyway, what are you looking for in a character?

Lol, the Crypt Keeper is female? Or at least hermaphroditic enough to carry a child?

We need a "bad" person who has some kind of awful personality and/or effed up history of rotten deeds. Something that makes them "unworthy" of their life. Check the other three characters for examples.

Merle
02-27-2010, 06:33 AM
How about a child legacy of a kidnapper?

I'm thinking his father's name was the Santanapper. The Santanapper would take children and leave toys in place of those children.

He was the son of the Santa Napper. And at an early age was forced to kill children his age.

And even now he owns a doll shop. However the dolls are made from mixing bits of fiberglass and real human remains.

Such as real human hair, real human eyes surrounded by glass. Real nails surrounded by glass, etc.

Shani
02-27-2010, 06:45 AM
Alright, I'm sorry I'll have to fix it later then. I won't forget this time.

Pyro
02-27-2010, 06:45 AM
How about a child legacy of a kidnapper?

I'm thinking his father's name was the Santanapper. The Santanapper would take children and leave toys in place of those children.

He was the son of the Santa Napper. And at an early age was forced to kill children his age.

And even now he owns a doll shop. However the dolls are made from mixing bits of fiberglass and real human remains.

Such as real human hair, real human eyes surrounded by glass. Real nails surrounded by glass, etc.

Pretty sick, I like it but I'm going for a little more ordinary, not something that would make a story as big as the Jigsaw murders. Your character can be a killer but say...one who was always able to get away free from people he knew/a really good lawyer.

Merle
02-27-2010, 06:48 AM
I also getting the same idea, however instead maybe less to an extreme. A heaven handed manipulator with keen intelligence may also work.

Edit: Cool you like the doll idea.

hahhahahaa

Yes we don't want Jigsaw trying to murder his archenemy. But my character could have a good lawyer, a good background being a child of abuse and violence, and he could plead insanity.
mmm such back up

Pyro
02-27-2010, 07:14 AM
Yes. Play with the idea for a bit and put in a character sheet. I'll tell you if you need anything more/less from there.

Merle
02-27-2010, 07:26 AM
How old should he be? I was thinking mid 20s.

Pyro
02-27-2010, 08:03 AM
Any age 18 + is fine.

Merle
02-27-2010, 09:23 PM
I'll be making a 24 year old intelligent manipulator who turns real people into dolls. Or at least their pieces.

It will be up some time late tonight. When I'm actually home from work. It's simply transition right now to one job to another.

Pyro
03-01-2010, 02:36 AM
Remember, no memorable killings. Just average joe killings.

Merle
03-01-2010, 08:36 AM
His father is a memorable killer?

And I'm not sure: Man who Turns Real Human Remains into Dolls is going to be an average joe killing.

I mean if you want him to get away with it. That's probably going to be on the headlines. -that_knife-

Pyro
03-01-2010, 08:21 PM
That's the problem. No headlines. Nothing too effed up. Just plain old kill, hide body. The doll thing would be a good idea for another story. But like I said, it's too big for this one.

Merle
03-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Now you've confused me. You told me earlier it would be fine. All right then I won't be joining this one. I apologize for wasting your time.

Pyro
03-01-2010, 11:11 PM
I did not say it was fine. I said I liked the idea but I wanted you to keep the killer status low profile. Sorry if I confused you; I thought I made myself clear.

Pyro
03-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Sent out last source of advertising again because some stupid kid thought I meant LARPing and cosplay when I mentioned roleplay. And that was the only response related to my question. Honestly, if all you're going to say is "hi", don't freaking reply to it! *fumes*

Security of Mem
03-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Personality disorder with a hint of pill popping crazy who steals people's hospital identity to gain their prescriptions?

I'm still recovering from a bad wipe of illness. But I think I may be able to join.

Pyro
03-04-2010, 01:57 AM
Personality disorder with a hint of pill popping crazy who steals people's hospital identity to gain their prescriptions?

I'm still recovering from a bad wipe of illness. But I think I may be able to join.

Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price. XD Sounds good, Mem. But remember, not TOO severe. Jigsaw likes his victims to be able to realize the error of their ways enough to change.

Aww, drink Emergen-C! It tastes like glowstick fluid but it really helps! And don't push yourself. ^_^

Security of Mem
03-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Why can't their be unique qualities of those who may never see change? I think that's what adds depth into a story where everyone is completely different. That was the problem with all the SAW movies to many people began to scream and find the error to quickly.

Pyro
03-04-2010, 10:15 PM
They may have unique qualities but their criminal background if they have one can't be too intricate. Like with the person who quit just before without ever posting a sheet. The murders were too detailed, too twisted. No one should stand out that much in a Saw story, especially in a team situation.
Don't get me wrong, I really like your character idea. I'm just trying to stay on the safe side with problem severity.

Security of Mem
03-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Then Jigsaw really sucks ass. Okay. Why does Jigsaw go after someone so petty? This is the time to set a difference in story. This is where to separate the bad Jigsaw from a really even more twisted Jigsaw. Something far more open far more detailed. Smarter and darker.
If I was a criminal killing criminals, I'd kill the ones with more horrendous crimes. Then petty criminals.

I'd want to shower a kingdom of dark and twisted thoughts. And force feed them dark thoughts of nightmarish things.
To make those who are extremely sociopath cry in their beds. And make them feel guiitl.

A petty common criminal can feel guilt quite easily. Its easy to manipulate someone who is weak and did something petty.

To do something truly full of darkness is a far more interesting. I think for a criminal like Jigsaw, or that is how I would rewrite Jigsaw.

Because it becomes no fun. It could truly be a game of chess with Jigsaw as criminals try to set up his game. Rather then dungeons and traps. That's slightly mundane. For as smart as they say jigsaw is. He doesn't show it.

This would be high time to do something far more then what they laid down.

Pyro
03-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Okay, I'm making a second character. If we still need more after that I will tell you.

NAME: Dustin Redding
APPEARANCE: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%20guy/odifB/HaydenChristensen2-1.jpg?o=84
PERSONALITY: Quiet, intelligent, mature, doesn't like dealing with people who can't be serious
UNGRATEFUL BEHAVIOR: Embezzlement schemes with various co-workers, never has just one girlfriend at a time
BRIEF BIO : Dustin never had any problems with money or women. He always had plenty of both but felt the need for more. He got his career at a very young age after graduating from an Ivy League school. Getting into a high position in his company offered him opportunities for his swollen greed. He would constantly work on embezzling millions of dollars from the company with a few of his friends of equal or higher position. He was never caught in any of them. At 26 he had been divorced twice and now he is engaged again.
OTHER INFORMATION: One of the many secrets Dustin holds is that he actually cares for his new fiancée, Grace. What he can't see is that his constant bad behavior is straining their relationship.

Pyro
03-04-2010, 11:08 PM
@Mem - Mm, yes but not in this scenario. That would make a very interesting story, seeing a more advanced criminal in a Jigsaw trap. But here it's all lower scale scum, people who just behave badly because they can. We need a similarity of jerks and criminals for them to work in a team.
Though that twisted lowest of the low kind of person in a Jigsaw trap would make a fantastic one-shot fan fiction.

Security of Mem
03-04-2010, 11:11 PM
I think a chess game of traps with Jigsaw is far more interesting then being trapped myself. But I'm not sure how:

Stealing Hospital Indentity to gain their prescription drugs isn't petty criminal.

Those kind of people rarely get caught. And all though on the news it isn't really that big.

Pyro
03-04-2010, 11:56 PM
I think a chess game of traps with Jigsaw is far more interesting then being trapped myself. But I'm not sure how:

Stealing Hospital Indentity to gain their prescription drugs isn't petty criminal.

Those kind of people rarely get caught. And all though on the news it isn't really that big.

Not entirely but I already said that's okay.

Security of Mem
03-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Give me a moment then.

Pyro
03-06-2010, 01:30 AM
Okay, but do try to get it in soon because I need to create a trap for your character and my Dustin.

Security of Mem
03-06-2010, 02:39 AM
Name: Simone Perry Olivan

Prefers Perry

Appearance: http://i47.tinypic.com/oi5gnq.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/slp2xj.jpg

His general wardrobe is that of white shirts as seen in the picture, his usual brown knit sweater coat as seen in the picture, black slacks, and black loafers. He has deep blue eyes and brown hair.

Personality: It always seems Perry may be donning two personalities. At sometimes he seems as cynical and untrustworthy as people. He seems suspicious and of course up to no good.
But then there is the general Perry who seems innocent, shy and timid. It is either Perry is a supreme manipulator with cunning abilities to cut through people. Or Perry truly is suffering from two thoughts of the mind.

Injustices: Several occasions has stolen the identity of people in hospitals to take their prescriptions. He then sells the prescriptions off to the highest buyers.

Brief Bio: In and out. He never stayed home to long or to little. Living in a lot of foster cares Perry learned the ways people had lived their lives. There were the big families thinking they were doing something right. There were the small families who just wanted their children to have play mates. And then there were the families with no kids of their own so they had to fill the void of happiness by taking in a lot of foster care children.

Perry had never truly understood the social bounds of people and their events tied to life. It was so odd and so new. It was interesting and fascinating. He founds sometimes he had to form himself to the beliefs of others. Like a chameleon. And the only way he was to get a home was to pretend an emotion. Pretend just a little while on who he was. He grew up in many environments and many worlds. Barely remembering the one he had grown up in. The junkie house. The abusive parents the never there parents. He was to young to remember being pulled from his bed one night.

But Perry realizes the draw to the drug life. It gives him more money. It keeps him alive. Keeps him sane. Keeps him happy. And at least this way he can afford what he needs without going broke or homeless. This society was never built for those born on rock bottom. And you have to continue moving around on the bottom of the tank feeding of crap. Simply to get what you want.

Other Information: He has a fear of other people's touch, he can be quite cynical almost believing not a word of anyone.
Oddly all though selling the prescriptions, he doesn't take drugs himself.
And he's an odd fetish for woman's shoes.

Pyro
03-06-2010, 03:21 AM
Cute, I like him. It'll take me a bit to come up with a good trap for him but I'm thinking along the lines of the Needle Pit from II. Maybe something with pig guts as well...Anyway, accepted.

Pyro
03-06-2010, 03:30 AM
Hey, I have an idea, guys. I've looked over all the sheets and I noticed some of them have things in common with each other. What if Trent raped Satine (not the first time cause he was too young at that point), Perry sold drugs to her, and Dustin paid her for her "services"? XD Yeah, she's involved with all of them lol. Also I'm thinking Faith and Dustin may have had some interaction in the past...Make things a bit more interesting with their connections...What do you guys think, especially Shani?

Shani
03-06-2010, 03:50 AM
I think that, that's a wonderful idea. I like that they would all be linked some how and by the way you put it pro it makes plenty of sense. I'm all for it.

Security of Mem
03-06-2010, 04:05 AM
Sounds like a fun idea

Shani
03-06-2010, 04:17 AM
That's two of us. Oh and I have my picture up

Pyro
03-06-2010, 04:32 AM
Cool. I finished everyone's trap recording scripts so far except Perry's. That will take another day or so (I am wiped out from track today. Sooooooo out of shape lol). Dustin's trap is going to be hard to draw. Oh, btw, I put up drawings of Trent and Satine's traps on DeviantART but I won't link them until we get to those points cause I don't want to ruin the surprise ^_^. Also, Faith's trap isn't up there for good reason. That's also a surprise.

Shani
03-06-2010, 04:40 AM
Very cool I can't wait to see them. I know how you feel. Sort of. I've been at rehersal all day besides school hours, today was non stop dancing, so I'm beat.

Pyro
03-06-2010, 04:50 AM
Yai for strenuous physical activity. I can't go back to practice though till I get my physical which is stupid cause there's clearly nothing wrong with me physically. Everything that's wrong with me is upstairs (*sick, vulgar, twisted, sadistic mind*). But that shouldn't hinder my sprinting ability.

What kind of dance do you do?

Shani
03-06-2010, 03:42 PM
I wouldn't think that would interfering with your running but who knows. LOL ;-)

I tap dance, I do interperet dance, I do some ballet, and whatever movements they give me. It's fun.

Pyro
03-07-2010, 04:27 AM
XD Wanting to kill people horribly makes me run faster! :AWSM:

Awesome. I wish I could dance in a normal way (*only can dance like a Silent Hill nurse* XP).

Shani
03-08-2010, 02:00 AM
LOL that sounds like fun, running for the thoughts of killing.

That's always a fun way to dance. :-)

Pyro
03-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah cause the coaches always seem to know how to piss me off. Once I'm that angry I break records. Going for 100 M 12 s or under. Smaller creatures are made to run faster.

Lot of jerky movements. Helps if you're a coaster fiend with good neck muscle control. If you don't have a strong neck you'll no doubt get whiplash. Regardless of core strength though you'll always get back and ab pain after a few hours of walking like that. (AnimeNEXT experience)

Shani
03-08-2010, 02:37 AM
Yeah. Well that's a good tactic. Oooo good luck.

Yeah that's why I don't do that as often unless indtucked to. It does get tiring after awhile.

Pyro
03-08-2010, 04:46 AM
Thanks! :D

You do Nurse?

Shani
03-08-2010, 05:46 AM
Yeah I can dance/move like them

Pyro
03-08-2010, 05:58 AM
That is awesome. The costume isn't too hard to make either. My only problem with my own is the bandaging. Hair sticks out at the bottom and you cannot see a damn thing in the dark. Meh, people don't seem to mind so I guess it isn't too bad.

Shani
03-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Yeah, they are. It's an interesting costume. Well as long as the people don't mind I guess that's a good thing.

Pyro
03-08-2010, 07:10 AM
XD People say the one thing I lack when I do Nurse is the massive rack. I'm just like >.> Gee, thanks. Can't exactly inflate my tits for the costume, can I? Whatever, I still scare the crap out of them. :D

Pyro
03-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Finished drawing Dustin and Perry's traps. Just need to audio script Perry's.

Also, who's up for playing another character? I doubt we're getting many more and I would like to start this as soon as possible.

Shani
03-09-2010, 01:54 AM
That's okay you could always stuff. LOL. And I would play another but I have too much on my plate.

Pyro
03-09-2010, 03:09 AM
Lol, I use a push up and that seems to get the message across.

Okay, so Tytun and Mem? Either of you want to double?

Tytun
03-09-2010, 03:13 AM
I'm not good at playing multiple characters, =.=

Pyro
03-09-2010, 04:12 AM
Mem, please be good at multiples. O.O ;

Pyro
03-09-2010, 04:30 AM
Finished audio scripts. All we need is one more character, one more trap design, and one more audio script.

Pyro
03-12-2010, 07:28 AM
Listen, guys, we just need one more character so you're gonna have to work with me. Someone's going to have to double. I can't triple. I'd like to get this going by the end of the month.

Pyro
03-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Tytun, if Mem can't double I'd like you to try, please. Nothing is final as of yet but I just want to make sure all loose ends are tied up.

Tytun
03-17-2010, 03:59 AM
Erg... If Mem can't, then I can try. Can't guarantee a great performance, though.

Pyro
03-17-2010, 04:20 AM
Perfectly okay. You can kill off your secondary if you want (in trap only though!).

Pyro
03-28-2010, 02:50 AM
I'm really itching to get this started. Anybody up for meaningless conversation to keep the thread up until we do?

Shani
03-28-2010, 04:06 AM
I can't wait either. If I could play two characters at once I certainately would. So how have you been?

Tytun
03-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Um... Conversing, hmm... Not much to say, but I think we've lost a player, since Mem is apparently Banned.

Pyro
03-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Wha~?! Mem's banned? When did this happen?

Shani
03-29-2010, 01:27 AM
I was wondering the same thing.

Tytun
03-29-2010, 04:41 AM
Not sure when she got banned, but it says so on her tag.

Pyro
03-29-2010, 05:00 AM
Isn't Mem a dude?

Tytun
03-29-2010, 05:03 AM
I... don't know.

Shani
03-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Yeah men is a dude.

Tytun
03-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Oh, my bad then... Just shows how much I was paying attention to... >.>

Pyro
03-30-2010, 12:13 AM
Lol, sokay, Tytun. Omaigosh, new obsession right now: Dying Breed. Know it?

Shani
04-05-2010, 03:17 AM
I do not

Tytun
04-05-2010, 04:15 AM
Neither do I.

Pyro
04-05-2010, 04:23 AM
OMG It's freakin amazing! *fangirls* Ahem, sorry.

Well, Dying Breed is an Australian horror movie about cannibals living in the Tasmanian wilderness. Based on true events and the cannibals are actually not stupid, constantly hungry mutants. Very scary. And it has Leigh Whannell from Saw in it (the guy who played Adam).

Shani
04-05-2010, 05:47 AM
Wow thats really cool now I have to look into it. Btw is this still alive or are we holding off because people are coming or disappearing?

Pyro
04-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Okay, it's one of the 8 Films to Die For After Dark Horrorfest III.

Well, since Mem's banned you two may need to come up with a side character. Don't worry if you're not particularly good at it because those characters will most likely die in their traps. Actually, it's better if they do die, to make things more realistic. Your first characters will be able to make it to the end, so don't worry about that. Side characters who die I would say need only two sentences of POV time until they get killed. Sound okay to you?

Shani
04-06-2010, 03:10 AM
I'm okay with that, I'll start thinking of something.

Pyro
04-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Okay cool. Tytun, we need you too. Hopefully we can get this going by the end of the month.

Shani
04-06-2010, 04:46 AM
That would be cool.

Pyro
04-08-2010, 04:19 AM
Okay guys, I'll need your secondaries' sheets before we an start so I know how to kill them.

Shani
04-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Okay I'm still thinking and working on it.

Sabrina
04-14-2010, 06:40 AM
can I reserve a character please :money:

Pyro
04-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Put up a sheet and I'll check it over, Sabrina.

Dual
04-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Is there still a spot open? I'd like to join this, if I can.

Pyro
04-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Dual, if you join, you and Sabrina will take away the double character stress I'm being forced to put upon my current players. Go for it.

Shani
04-15-2010, 01:27 AM
Would you look at this maybe tytun and I don't have to make two others. ;-) yay I was right hi new best friends.

Pyro
04-15-2010, 01:55 AM
Lol

Tytun
04-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Whoo!

Dual
04-15-2010, 04:10 AM
NAME: Benjamin Reilly
APPEARANCE: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/Trent.jpg
PERSONALITY: Quiet; Temperamental; Adaptive; Intelligent
UNGRATEFUL BEHAVIOR: Former IRA terrorist; distrustful
BRIEF BIO : Benjamin was raised in Southern Ireland and was raised to support the IRA. He joined up with their forces at a young age and killed dozens of British law enforcement officers and soldiers in self-defense and to "safeguard" his country. He accidentally killed a child in a fire-bombing, and turned himself in to the authorities after certain members became uneasy of his determination. He spent a long time behind bars, but used what knowledge he had to bring other violent activists to justice, hating the IRA now for being too "weak" and coddling the unworthy. He was paroled a few years ago, and now serves as a homicide detective in America. He refuses to believe that he did anything wrong, having convinced himself that he was simply doing what every other soldier does in wartime.
OTHER INFORMATION: He is deeply afraid of God, and that he will be severely punished because of his sins. He doesn't believe he is capable of being forgiven.

Pyro
04-16-2010, 01:46 AM
Sounds good, Dual, but I'd take away the "niceness" of him, the guilt. Remember Jigsaw is taking those who either do not know they are bad people inside or they do not care. We need to teach them what they have done wrong.

Dual
04-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Edited.
And idea when this will be up and running? I'm pretty eager to find out when my character gets killed off, since I joined late. XD

Pyro
04-17-2010, 01:54 AM
Ahh, there's the villainous heart I was looking for. Dual, accepted.

We are waiting on Sabrina and then I will start. I must also begin designing Benjamin's trap. This should be interesting...abstract fears are always harder to work with but I do so love a challenge.

Shani
04-17-2010, 01:19 PM
I just realized something Duel's characture doesn't seem to be conected to anyone of the other characters. Like the drug dealer, the cortazan who does drugs, or the rappist.

Dual
04-17-2010, 02:57 PM
That can be easily remedied. Since my character is a detective, and often works the streets as often as specific cases, he might have been the one to run down and arrest another character, since all of the characters so far are either current criminals or past ones.

Pyro
04-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Yes...perhaps he was looking into the mysterious embezzlement cases of Dustin's company or perhaps caught Trent and brought him to justice...There are many possibilities for this.
I will be updating the first page for character rules and map outline and whatnot. Look for it later.

Shani
04-19-2010, 02:05 AM
Good pounts, Alrighty then.

Wolfe
05-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Are there still any spots left for this?

Pyro
05-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Put up a sheet, Wolfe. I don't know if Sabrina's coming back so it's first come first serve.

Shani
05-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Welcome Wolfe

Wolfe
05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
NAME: Matt Wolfe

APPEARANCE: 6'3, 165 lb. Physically fit, brown eyes, dark hair that's almost emo-like. Typical wardrobe includes a black t-shirt or jacket and a pair of jeans.

PERSONALITY: Matt is depressed a lot, but tends to still make jokes and talk with his friends. When talking to somebody he doesn't know, he's very sarcastic and tends to be kind of an asshole.

UNGRATEFUL BEHAVIOR: Drug Addiction, Alcoholism, and Attempted Suicide

BRIEF BIO : Matt lived an ordinary life at first, with two parents and an older brother. He was pretty popular during high school, but was known to be a bit of a douchebag when he wasn't around friends. When he was 18, he joined the Army for 3 years. He felt depressed due to the deaths of so many of his close friends in combat, so he eventually turned to drugs and alcohol. Later, his brother was killed in the crossfire of a gang fight, adding to Matt's depression. Only a few months ago, he tried to commit suicide but was stopped by his girlfriend, who later broke up with him.

OTHER INFORMATION: Fears torture and hopes for a quick death.

Pyro
05-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Interesting, Wolfe, but if you could elaborate just a bit more on the history and in some way make it seem like he is connected with another character (it doesn't have to be obvious; I can sort out the missing pages with that) that would earn you an immediate acceptance.

Wolfe
05-04-2010, 04:07 AM
So what about if he hired Satine because he couldn't deal with his girlfriend leaving him?

Pyro
05-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Perhaps. Geez, she's really got a booming business, huh? XD

Shani
05-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Sweet, and that she does, she's one of the prized people where she works. "A girl has got to eat."

Pyro
05-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Working on Benjamin and Matt's traps. Ben's is very difficult to think of. But I do have the order of the rooms and floors set up, along with most of the plot.

Remember, whether your character lives or dies is 50% your decision. If you don't really care, I WILL decide for you so if you guys could please PM me if you really want your character to make it to the first floor. I only know of at least two characters that will definitely make it there so please tell me.

Pyro
05-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Benjamin's trap is done. Now working on Matt's. Once his is done I will start the IC. Remember to PM me if you want your character to DEFINITELY make it to the first floor. If you don't, I will decide for you.

Sabrina
05-18-2010, 08:04 AM
I am so sorry guys my computer dead on me and just got it fix sorry hope theres still is a spot open if not thats cool heres my sheet

NAME:Nikki Swan
APPEARANCE: (Looks like http://thm-a03.yimg.com/nimage/d9e9b8cde60cb5a0
outfit
http://thm-a02.yimg.com/nimage/451621b3c24c7ff8.)
PERSONALITY: Cocky,Punk rock type, and a bad ass
UNGRATEFUL BEHAVIOR:druggy and sleeps with men and women
BRIEF BIO : (Nikki swan is not a normal 16 teen year old girl, she does drugs heavily and has sex with many people. Her father is a detective but is never home they don't get along anyway. Her mother pissed away four years ago thats when Nikki started the drugs.)
OTHER INFORMATION: (Fears of not being wanted and being turned down. Fetishes are being spanked, handcuffed and biting)

Pyro
05-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Sorry, Sabrina. All spots are filled. Maybe another RP in the future?

Pyro
05-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Nice job on editing, Wolfe.

EVERYONE! All traps and setup are DONE! I will post up the IC this week. I don't know which day, just whatever day I'm least busy (prom is this Friday, I have a week's worth of homework I didn't do, my dress still isn't done yet, and I have a horseback riding trip with my Quest group Thursday *dies*).

Sabrina
05-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Thats alright let me know if you start a new one please

Pyro
05-19-2010, 03:09 AM
:D No problem, Sabrina. Sorry again.

Shani
05-19-2010, 10:51 PM
wow you have alot going on. Yay I can't wait and my prom was last Saturday

Pyro
05-20-2010, 04:46 AM
Yeah I do ^^; and that's awesome. Was there a theme?

Shani
05-20-2010, 10:10 PM
No but it was still very nice. :-) it was alot of fun

Pyro
05-21-2010, 01:05 AM
Ah, our theme is Paris. In our group it's the biggest joke that I'm going because we're all big fans of Hetalia and of the characters I am most like England (who hates France because France is always trying to molest him and be annoying). *sigh* But it will be loads of fun, I am sure.

Shani
05-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Wow,heavy. Enjoy it though you'll be glad that you went.

Pyro
05-22-2010, 10:57 PM
Back now. Phew, prom was amazing. But I swear they put alcohol in those drinks. Afterwords a bunch of us had a sleepover and we played Mad Libs and apparently I played a page with them that I don't remember. And I had a conversation with them I don't remember. I was flipping out this morning when they were telling me about it XD.

Shani
05-24-2010, 12:47 AM
Well thats great. I'm sorry that you had a minor freak out.

Pyro
05-24-2010, 01:33 AM
XD

Shani
05-24-2010, 01:33 AM
;-)

Pyro
05-24-2010, 07:24 PM
IC IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=224430#post224430

Shani
05-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Yes *Howl* whoops excuse me.

Pyro
05-24-2010, 09:53 PM
lol

Shani
05-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Yay second to post :)

Pyro
06-21-2010, 03:31 AM
Sorry for absence, everyone. I was at AnimeNEXT from Friday to today and just got back a few hours ago.

Shani
06-21-2010, 04:07 AM
welcome back are we moving on?

Pyro
06-21-2010, 04:11 AM
If we can get Benjamin back in the action. *pokes* You still alive there?

Shani
06-21-2010, 04:27 AM
alrighty then. "Wake up sleepy head." lol

Pyro
07-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Hey, everyone, I think we're going to have to continue without Dual (and Wolfe?) for the time being. I refuse to let this story go under because it is far too planned out. I'm going to see it through to the end.

Shani
07-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Agreed and I'm still here. :)

Tytun
07-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Very well.

Pyro
07-13-2010, 03:39 AM
Could somebody please post on the IC? It's pretty dangerously close to the recycled list.

Shani
07-13-2010, 03:41 AM
Alrighty then

Pyro
07-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks so much, Shani, aber....His name is Dustin. Faith is just referring to him as a "dick" and using his last name. She likes using penis related insults. ^^;

Shani
07-13-2010, 08:14 PM
No problem, Alright sorry I was have asleep when I posted. I'll fix it.

Pyro
07-30-2010, 08:33 PM
Sorry, guys. I'm at a total loss for puzzles and patterns. It took so much out of me to set up the plot and individual traps. Let's just have them vaguely solve their puzzles on the box. Each puzzle will cause a loud click sound and when the sixth one is solved the box will open, revealing the key to the door inside. Oh, and each puzzle is labeled with the character's name so they know which one is theirs. Sorry again.

Pyro
08-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Good work, Tytun. I would have posted last night but my keyboard was being spastic. Later I figured out I had accidentally turned on FilterKeys. *faints* So tonight I shall post.

Tytun
08-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Heh heh, no problem Pyro.