PDA

View Full Version : [R] Manhunt : The Agency OOC

Wintermute
02-14-2010, 03:58 AM
Manhunt : The Agency (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2721)
An introduction, a rainy night in New York City.

It was a rainy night in New York city, the smell of wet asphalt and exhaust fumes hung over a narrow side street that was all desolate, a lonely sort of still. The big city rush a few streets over could have been a word away, someone jumping on their brakes, bald tyre screetch and and the wail of a car horn blaring over the rush of tyres on wet roads.

There was a black Mercedes Benz parked in front of a hole in the wall sort of restraunt, low slung and sinister, like a black panther poised for the attack. The restraunt wasn't much more than a window smeared with something written in Turkish in a garish brown that could have been purple twenty years ago.

Inside was tense, so thick it was suffocating, men in dark suits sat around a booth near the door to a filthy kitchen that smelled like cooked meat and cigarette ash. They spoke in muted tones, there were no customers to speak of, picking at a mostly finished dinner and sipping on glasses of red wine.

"So what do we do?" Asked a man in a red tie, fishing a pack of Parliaments out of a breast pocket, lit one with a disposable lighter and dragged on it nervously.

He was Robert, head of the gang's drug smuggling operations down south.

All attention was on another man, much larger than the rest, salt and pepper hair clippered short and he had big and gold cufflinks that glittered in the low light. He had an air of authority to him, round face pockmarked and lined with age, a mean looking scar cut awkwardy from the corner of his mouth to a cheek bone that was a kindly and middle aged sort of soft.

His name was Alfred, a big German who ran his gang with an iron fist.

"We hire an outsider." He said thoughtfully, almost like he was chewing on his words before he spoke them. "Someone who can get the job done."

And then there was a long silence, another man, this one wearing a blue tie lit a little black cigar and wiped his forehead with a monogramed hankerchef.

"I know just the person."

All eyes on the man with the blue tie and the big man made an inquisitive sort of noise, dark eyes fixated on his subordinate, a man called Carmine. He was the head of the gang's gunmen, a general in times of war, head of a vast spy ring in times of peace.

"Who?" Robert asked, taking another pull on his cigarette and rolling the ash into a metal ashtray between his mostly empty plate and his dwindling glass of red.

"An outsider, a real crazed gunman, works for the private sector but I've heard that he's gone freelancer."

[+]

The Agency is a secretive organization that specializes in hiring out it's operatives to anybody with the money to pay them, being responsible for assasinations the world over. One of their agents has gone rogue and others have been tasked with hunting them down and bringing them in, or if that's not possible, then with killing them.

The RP will be a character driven sort of story, co-operation and communication are important and all that.

Anyway, all the rules apply and stuff and I'll post more info about the story in a litle bit.

Rated R for potential violence, sex and drug use.

[+]

If you're interested, post a CS using the following format. Also, all characters should be agency members or associates involved in the hunt for the rogue agent.

Note: Agency members have code names based on the NATO phonetic alphabet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet#Alphabet_and_pronunciation) , and Jill the Ripper has dibs on November. Also, Iris calls India.

Code Name

Name

Appearance (Just a description, no pictures)

Bio (Not required, and if you post one, keep it short)

Edit, my character sheet.

Zulu

Michael Metzger

Tall, pale, dark eyes and hair.

Former operative for The Agency, he's since gone rogue and started taking freelance work on his own. His latest job is as a hitman for a New York based drug cartel.

Jill the Ripper
02-14-2010, 04:01 AM
yeah baby I'm in. let me get my shit together, and i shall give you a glorious sheet of gloriousness~

Flex
02-14-2010, 04:05 AM
hahaha, I LIKE this. ~lmao~

Jill the Ripper
02-14-2010, 06:14 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/9l999e.jpg

november (noˈvembə)

wendy peterson

twenty-nine

curvaceous; smokey, sultry eyes with thick, sooty eyelashes; a soft face with a slow, rosy smile; dark silky hair that's kept long.

Wintermute
02-14-2010, 06:33 AM
Welcome to the thread, Jill.

I'll post up a list of NPCs and other important stuffs as soon as I can be arsed doing it.

Aurelia Courville
02-14-2010, 06:39 AM
You know i'm in. I gets to play out my BAMFasian chick~

also, i call India, kthxbai~

Wintermute
02-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Kewl, welcome to the thread and stuffs Mika~

Aurelia Courville
02-14-2010, 12:00 PM
India

Cordelia Lo

twenty-seven

Cordy is a five foot two, Chinese-American girl, with curly jet black hair cut into a short bob for ease.

Jill the Ripper
02-15-2010, 04:38 AM
I am excited. We need more peeps!

Wintermute
02-15-2010, 06:45 AM
Important information and stuff.

The Agency

A secretive organization of assassins for hire, The Agency is alleged to have been involved in hundreds of killings since the end of the cold war. It is said to have small offices the world over, passing along information and orders to it's agent handlers who take care of the operators on the ground.

The German Mafia

A name given by the media to a small but rapidly expanding drug cartel, said to be run out of New York city by a notorious drug smuggler by the name of Alfred. They expansion has earned them the ire of the Italian mafia as well as several other gangs in the area, but they've started to go on the offensive with a string of shootings and fire bombings.

Agent Zulu

An employee of The Agency, he's since dropped off the radar for reasons unknown. Regardless, The Agency is looking to capture him or if that isn't possible, then to kill him.

More will be added if necessary.

Shekinah
02-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Sierra

Nei Fumihiko

twenty-five

Japanese-Dutch, long black thick straight hair, big green eyes,
tiny, mysterious/distant look in her eyes, fine nose, soft lips and perfect dentals

Wintermute
02-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Note: Agency members have code names based on the NATO phonetic alphabet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet#Alphabet_and_pronunciation) , and Jill the Ripper has dibs on November. Also, Iris calls India.

Apart from that, it's fine and welcome to the thread and stuffs~

Shekinah
02-15-2010, 12:25 PM
I edited ;) Sorry for that.

Wintermute
02-15-2010, 12:37 PM
:p

That's cool.

Andandand ... Yeah.

I'll have the thread up sometime soon, sooner still if the weather would cool down or something.

Sweltering heat ftw!

Shekinah
02-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Man, if you give me some of your sun, you can have all of our snow... *sick of winter*

Aurelia Courville
02-15-2010, 12:50 PM
it's cold in my house. I have half a mind to buy that sweater i saw at victoria's secret. Lord knows I can't wear it outside though.

yay threads~

Wintermute
02-16-2010, 06:53 AM
My second character, so I don't have to play by myself and then die because I'm the bad guy too~

Golf

Walter Southern

thirty five

Indistinct, short brown hair, a receding hairline and a paunch.

Also, I'll has the thread up tonight.

And Shekinah, if you don't have some of our sunshine, then I hope you can explain all this rain. And why it's still hot~

Khronos
02-16-2010, 06:58 AM
zero.

i'll get a sheet up soon.

Jill the Ripper
02-16-2010, 07:01 AM
duuude, zero isn't on the nato list~

Khronos
02-16-2010, 07:03 AM
i don't care.

Jill the Ripper
02-16-2010, 07:10 AM
don't make me copy and paste the names here. =___=

Aurelia Courville
02-16-2010, 07:11 AM
David, you should name him Papa Whiskey~~~-che-

Khronos
02-16-2010, 07:12 AM
yankee.

jill copied and pasted them for me. hahahaha.

Jill the Ripper
02-16-2010, 07:18 AM
shhh. they'll all want things next, if you tell them.

Khronos
02-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Yankee

Zacharias Brydun

twenty six

red hair, hazel eyes, sharp facial features, & a silent presence.

smoker out for the kill.

Wintermute
02-16-2010, 08:10 AM
Welcome to the thread and stuff, Khronos.

Wintermute
02-16-2010, 10:36 AM
The thread is up~ (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2721)

To follow on, just have your character show up at the spot where the girl got pwnt.

Or, have your character do something else until whoever shows up at the place the girl got killed shows up and then we can work out whatever the hell we're all doing from there.

Or something.

Pretty much just go nuts and have fun~

Jill the Ripper
02-16-2010, 10:51 AM
alright, captain. let the games begin~

Wintermute
02-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Also, they show up the night the girl dies, not three weeks after.

So they can chase Zulu.

Jill asked me to clear that up.

Flex
02-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Uniform

Appears to be in her early twenties

Black, sleek hair--elaborately done in braids and tresses--frame a heart-shaped face; a combination of black and white face paint giving her a ‘racoon’-like look, with red lipstick highlighting a psychotic grin.

Wintermute
02-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Welcome to the thread, post whenever.

Jill the Ripper
02-16-2010, 11:13 AM
lol~

mexican, i plan on november kicking yankee's ass. we've yet to finish a fight.

Shekinah
02-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Sorry Wintermute... All I've got here is more snow...

Wintermute
02-16-2010, 11:59 AM
Hmm ... well SOMEBODY took away all my sunshines~

Aurelia Courville
02-16-2010, 12:09 PM
it was me! muwahahahahaha~

:8):

Wintermute
02-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Mika, I'm going to say this once.

Give it back.

Give it back, now.

Aurelia Courville
02-16-2010, 12:18 PM
heheheheheheheheheh~ *evil witch laugh*

Khronos
02-16-2010, 04:56 PM
mexican, i plan on november kicking yankee's ass. we've yet to finish a fight.hahahahaha. good luck.

Jill the Ripper
02-18-2010, 05:04 PM
stfu, you, it'll happen.

and i posted.

from convos winter and i have had, i placed 'em out in the desert. whoever november is talking to is free for anyone to be~

Wintermute
02-19-2010, 04:19 AM
I should have been clearer.

The thread is set in New york.

He just took her out to wherever to shoot her in the face and dump her and stuffs.

D :

Khronos
02-19-2010, 04:52 AM
fuck, i thought it was mexico.

should've been mexico.

Jill the Ripper
02-19-2010, 06:51 AM
i editeddddddd~

and i think we're gonna end up in mexico anyway, mexican. maybe we can set the last epic battle in your home village.

Wintermute
02-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Whoever wants to can have Golf be calling them at the end of my last post, I left it open for that.

I'll get one as Zulu up in a bit.

I'll have him go to a truck stop or McDonalds or whatever where he can bump into all the rest of the characters once they've all met up and stuffs.

Then we can shoot things or what have you.

Shekinah
03-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Something's gonna happen or what?