PDA

View Full Version : Ȝѵзя дӻțЗʁ //IC\\

Aleris
02-14-2010, 08:09 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2063 OOC Thread.

So the story begins.....

Once upon a time a faraway land known as Amestris was at peace. No divisions within the kingdom, no separate chunks and nobody was willing to kill of the competition.

Unfortunately though this is no longer the case. Things have changed since the fair (well that's certainly a matter of opinion,) Lady Dante took her place as Queen. Not only did she claim war on the northern kingdom know as Drachma, she has split the kingdom into separate nation, ruled by a subject whom is now a prince or princess.

Of course, in most instances the princes and princesses are determined to take the throne in the lovely Central City by whatever means necessary. As do many others. The true question though is who will take control in the end?

[As you can see this roleplay doesn't quite follow the regular storyline. In this roleplay, while you may play a canon - in fact I encourage it but you will be adding some sort of mythological or fairy-tale twist to your character. The same goes for original characters.]

Black
02-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Asmodeus stepped into a circular light beam let in by a single circular window above the Queens of Heart's thrones. He did a mock bow, his smile twisted and evil. "You summoned me, my Queen? What have you need of the Humble Asmodeus? Surly you know what I do, so it's not to ask my opinion about your throne room decor"

He looked her up and down with a critical eye "Or maybe you have other, more Carnal, desires since you had your Husband executed?" An amused grin spread over his face. Asmodeus wore an unbuttoned black shirt, oddly clean, and tight black leather pants. He also wore a lopsided hat and clean black boots. All of him was clean and military-like except for his lopsided Top-hat which was worn and battered and nearly falling off his head. He also had tattoos running the length of his chest and down past his hips.

"What need have you of me?"

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 02:07 AM
Cecil sat a top the Queen of Hearts Chair staring down at Asmodeus. He was definitely a good looking fellow, but if he kept it up he was likly to be beheaded. Cecil chuckled and lept fom the chair landing with a light thump and lay down at the queens feet smiling her usual wide grin.
"You know," she chuckled happily, "if you keep up like that you'll get no where. Or will you get somewhere? You will get somewhere to nowhere! Tell me good sir The answer to this riddle. A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say? All for pure fun of course."
Cecil smiled down at the man waiting for an answer.

Black
02-15-2010, 03:23 AM
Asmodeus smiled. "Obviously he complimented the man on his fine hat" and then his bemused grin grew even wider and looked at the queen. "And if this fine fellow of a queen could kill me I wouldn't be here. She's got none to match my skill in any area of expertise involving death, and she would be folly to make an enemie of me" he said in a lyrical sing-song way. Asmodeus focused on the cat. "I like you, you're a twisted creature, just like me" he smiled and focused a steady gaze back on the queen.

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 03:39 AM
Cecil purred delightedly as the man gave her the wrong answer and complemented her twisted ways.
"Why thank you," she purred, "but no that is in correct. What he did say is that he would be sentanced to six years of prison. So either way the judge could not sentance him without going back on his word. To bad I wild have helped you had you gotten it right. What a waste."
Cecil chuckled and lept back up to the top of the queens chair.
"So your majesty," she purred, "what is it you summoned our delightful guest for?"

Kaldra
02-15-2010, 05:45 AM
Ein sat in the library carefully turning the pages of the book while he leaned in close to the text. Just then he heard some giggling behind him and he saw two pretty girls in uniform sitting at the table behind him. He smiled awkward and stroked his head as he turned back to his book, but the book that was so enticing a couple of seconds ago suddenly became impossible to concentrate on as his face turned red. He suddenly got up picking up the book he was reading along with another two books that was stacked beside him and went to go check them out at the desk.

After checking out the books he opened the door and shielded his eyes against the sun as it shone brightly at his face. After a second of near-blindness he continued walking through the streets of central with no real destination, just enjoying the walk for once.

Black
02-15-2010, 07:02 AM
Asmodeus listened to the cat and a smile twisted his mouth. "You're really bad at riddles, y'know? If a riddle has a solid answer such as that it is not a riddle, merely a question with an answer. A Riddle is a logical question with infinite answers." he made a Tsk tsk sound and looked at the cat. "Of course, it's all in the eye of the beholder, of course I could give you my eyes if you wish" his cruel laughter cracked sharp like a whip, his cruel evil eyes settling upon the Cat, cold intelligent eyes, taking the cat apart with his bear hands and finding out what the Cat looked like on the inside, his one single gaze conveyed all this in a matter of a second and more implications as to the extent of Asmodeus's madness. Truly this was an evil being, not to be trifled with, not to be crossed. His smile widened as he returned his gaze back to Dante.

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 03:11 PM
Cecil's smile widened as she sat perched upon the queens chair. This man was surely interesting. He could convey his feelings through a look. Cecil giggled andlept again from the chair changing in midair to her more human appearance and walked over to the man. When she got to him she began to circle him like a shark.
"Well well well," she purred, "you defintely have the tools for your trade. I wouldn't doubt you could tear me apart in seconds. However you wouldn't kill me. You see normal means of death at least don't work on me. I have yet to try abnormal ways, but I'm sure they won't work either so go ahead. Try and kill me. Or better yet let me show you."
Cecil pulled a blade from somewhere on Asmodeus's person and cut off her own head. Grabbing her head from where it fell on the floor she turned it to face him.
"See," she purred, "still alive. Absolutely no harm done either! Aren't I a delightfully twisted creature?"
Cecil chuckled and placed her head back on her shoulders where it inastantly reattached itself. Cecil grabbed Asmodeus's hat and gave a bow before leaping back to stand by the queens chair.

Aleris
02-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Dante had been quite enjoying the peace up until the arrival of the famed Mad Hatter, while it was entirely true that she had summoned him the banter between the Hatter and Cat had wreaked havoc on her already frazzle nerves. When in this state of mind, the best thing for the woman truly had always been pure and utter silence - something not easily found in Amestries.

At the mention of 'more carnal desires,' she had rolled her eyes and waved the thought away. Instead she turned her attention to Cecil and shook her head, "Now, now Cecil don't you think it's too early to begin playing games with our guests. I'd advise you to wait until after lunch." She turned her gaze back unto Asmodeus, and surveyed him for a moment as she ran a hand through her hair.

"You my dear Hatter, are here because your.... well we shall call them talents, while it is true I do indeed have my own band of followers, we've had quite a bit of ruckus and I'm confident that with your....talents...you may be able to handle the situation with ease. If one were to enter the forest leading north he might find it hard to survive, after all you never know exactly what you'll find there. Past there one would find a mountain range and into the mountains one could go to enter Drachma. The goal here is simple, I'd like the ruler assassinated and someone put in his place afterward to end the pointless trifles the country has been putting out lovely nation through."

Black
02-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Asmodeus bowed to the cat, a delightful grin reaching his eyes. "Indeed? You may keep the hat, my dear cat, as anyone who can chop off their own head is indeed worthy of being a Cat in the Hat!" he pulled another hat from his person and put it atop his head. He took the knife and looked at it. "I don't recognize this knife, as I do not use weapons in combat" he walked toward a guard who stiffened. "This is yours good sir, let me return it to you" he slammed the knife into the guards sheath, the guard fainted dead away and Asmodeus smiled. "What do I get in return my dear Queen Dante?" he looked at her. "If your thinking of allowing to murder whom I wish, I can assure you I already do" he smiled even broader. "I'll ask only this. Once this ruler is dead, You make me your chief assassin. Glory, Fame, Money, and twenty students every four years. I'll train twenty assassins to my level. Then I shall let them kill each other for title of Mad Hatter. And when I get through with these assassins you can be very sure that they will be Mad" his evil laughter echoed through the throne room. "And now" he said stepping back into the shadows, disappearing completely from sight. Then his voice echoed from atop the queens throne "I bid the ado" A gust of wind blew in from the open window above her head. Then a final whisper in her ear.

"And this man shall die."

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Cecil chuckled from her place next to the queen as Asmodeus disappeared. Then she looked up at her queen and placed the hat atop her head.
"Shall I go to assist him," she asked, "even someone that mad needs help from time to time. Or do you have something else planned for me?"
Cecil cocked her head sideways and her eyes flashed misheviously. That hatter had definitely caught her interest.

Aleris
02-15-2010, 07:20 PM
"I don't suppose it would so any harm, go head." The queen stated calmly as she stood and smoothed her dress. "I have matters of a personal nature to attend to myself."

She walked - no the queen never did simply walk, perhaps glide is a better term - toward the door and shut it quietly, continuing to proceed down the hall until she reached the bottom of the stairwell. One hand rested on the wall and with a slight push the wall literally turned revealing a passageway lit by candlelight. She entered and hurried down the passage until coming to a set of French doors. She threw the doors open and allowed a small sigh to escape her lips - the room remained untouched.

The queen's personal study was the one room within the castle where nobody aside from herself and a loyal maid by the name of Dorotta knew of, perhaps Cecil as well, and as such her entire life virtually was hidden here. Her past, her secrets, everything. Perhaps one of the greatest things Dante feared was an enemy making his or her way into this room and using it as an advantage. Taking a seat on the sofa she pulled a frayed black journal from beneath one of the silk pillows.

She flicked through the entries until she reached a blank page, dating the topmost portion she wrote only two words on the first line. 'He's coming.'

She flicked back through the pages until she reached a point some years prior. The entry told of how she had to take her place as queen. Oh, no Dante hadn't been born into royalty. Why in fact she had simply taken it. Well the plan really had not been simple in the least, it hadn't taken years to pull off the heist. A lady in the former King Hohenheim's court, she had debated waiting patiently for the thrown to fall to her - he had to kick the basket sooner or later, after all. Nonetheless, her late husband had been equally as power-hungry and the two plotted to murder the king. While most would have thought the throne would have fallen to the eldest prince it was indeed true that the princes had been missing for ages. One supposedly trapped in a glass box whilst the other had fallen into an eternal sleep. A fitting end to the Elric's reign with the former Queen already departed. Her husband had dirtied his hands with Hohenheim's blood, only to find himself overcome with remorse over the things he had done. Dante had been forced to go out and kill the guards so there would be no witnesses and when morning came, the couple was as distraught as could be when in the public eye.

Her husband had turned into nervous wreck after the murder and she chose to do away with him once he got in the way of her reform. This was where her famous "off with his head," quote came to be known throughout all the lands. Did she feel any remorse for actions? Perhaps. However on the surface laid nothing but an ambitious woman whom wanted to live her life with no regrets.

Black
02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Asmodeus was already far away from the castle. People moved out of his way due to the fact that he had just wen't up to the Queens castle, as well as the fact that his Hat gave him away as the Mad Hatter. Rumors were already spreading that he had eaten the queens soul and spread her body parts through the throne room because the Queen had offended him. He merely smiled at the thought, as if it were a pleasant word said about him. His pace was slow for him, but his stride still carried him farther than a human who was 6"3's stride would take them. It was as if his foot-falls were enchanted with extra distance. It was creepy. While he would appear to be perhaps a mile away he would be within striking range withing a matter of seconds, and sometimes it seemed that he was four feet in front of you but it still took an hour to reach him. Some say it is simply his gaze that makes this happens.

No one knows that Asmodeus doesn't intend for this to happen. It simply does. But Asmodeus was troubled. He had caught himself thinking about that most dreadful feeling, love. Bah! A pox on love he always says. But again he found himself wondering what good it would do to fall in love and leave another child like Him, upon the face of the earth. Able to rip a mans heart from his chest, able to punch through a stone wall or plait mail armor. Able to move faster than most eyes could see. Able to kill without the use of weapons, or tricks. Yes... The world should have another one of him. And maybe he would find a wife he actually loved. More likely thought, he would find a woman who was enamored ( and there seemed to be a lot of them) and simply take her and make her bear his child, then be done with her. He proffered the former as he has never felt love and is curious as to its intrigues.

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Cecil purred happily and disappeard popping back into existanxe next to Asmodeus. He certainly was a fast walker! Cecil easily caught up with him for she too was quite fast though her quickness was due to her feline prowess.
"So," she purred listening to the quiet whispers of the citizens, "how long again did it take you to pull the queens head from her shoulders?"
Cecil chuckled when she heard startled gasps from the gosiping towns people. They were all so gullible! Cecil turned her huge grin to Asmodeus and laughed.
"You'd think they'd have learned by now," she chuckled, "it's fun to tease them though. So what's your story?"

Black
02-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Asmodeus smiled at the Cat's joke. He reached down a ran his finger across the cats spine. "Well, my story is a long and boring one full of death, murder, terror, and other such boring things. I'd rather hear-tell how this magical Riddle Cat came to be." he smiled, this one not maddened, or crazy, or even blood thirsty. It was a smile of Genuine interest. "I'm curious as to how the Queen of Hearts" he put emphasis on the word "hearts" as if it were a joke "came to be in the company of such a magnificently wonderful Cat. It's not every day you come across a random Talking Riddle Cat, though I have once met a dog who could speak"

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Cecil purred as Asmodeus trailed his finger down her spine. Then she lept onto his shoulders and shrugged.
"Not much to tell," she sighed, "all cats were like me in the begining. Eventually however when the queens and kings came mist of my knid was beheaded and feared death and so died others forgot how to talk and became the domestic filth you see. I was special though. Irreplacable. You see because my knowledge is so much more than any and my riddles proved great entertainment! So that is for the most part my story. Now do be so kind as to tell me yours?"
Cecil purred and rubbed her head on His cheek in a lazy at like manner. However since she was no normal cat it had much more siginficance.

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Oops lol sorry accidental double post! >x<

Black
02-15-2010, 09:15 PM
The Hatter sighed and put a hand on the cats head. "My story is older than time, it has happened again and again, though not in this manner. It is the story of how my father lost his wealth, and unable to bear it, yet wanting to leave a curse upon the world, he tied me to a chair. He made me watch as he beat, raped, and killed my mother, ripping her intestine from her body and strangling her with them. Then he himself pulled his own organs out one by one and set them in front of me, and in the short time he had left explained to me the function of each one, and how to disable and destroy the organ he pointed to. The brain he said, should never just simply cut. But pulverized as to make sure that they are truly dead, mind body and soul. I was forced to watch, tied up in my chair, for three days as carrion crows, bugs, and wolves tore at the bodies of my Mother and Father. Then the gore crows came for me, pecking and swirling, their steel-like greedy beaks picking at my flesh. Of course, they gave me what I truly needed, and for picking my poisoned flesh, they all died" his smile was cruel. "And then a strength came to me, a strength so wicked, so powerful it drove me over the brink. I shattered the chains that held me without any effort, and walked away calmly from my house." he ran his hand lightly over the cats back.

"And to this day, all who explore that house end up dead or mad, even though I have no part in the killings"

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Cecil felt an exited shiver travel down her spine and arched her back as it did so. Such an interesting story!
"My," she purred, "you are an interesting creature! I'm so glad the queen did allow me to accompany you. It will be such a pleasure to get inside your head as they say. I do have one question however. Have you been back inside the house yourself?"
Cecil's eyes flashed hopefully as the Hatter continued waking toward the forest. Thus journey was getting better and better by the second!

Black
02-15-2010, 09:45 PM
(Is it to late to change my characters look? XD I'd like him to look like the lead singer from Oomph! lol!)

Asmodeus smiled. "Indeed, I visit it annually to pay my respects to my parents, and renew my powers. In fact I was there last week. I've often wondered if the being that gives me its powers when I visit want's a sacrifice, but it seems to be doing it's killing well enough on it's own. I do believe it is haunted by The Tall Man" he said. His smile widened. The Tall Man was a deadly demon who, through the influence of his god, murdered and converted thousands. "Why he has taken such a fascination to me I do not know, but I am glad he has" he smiled even more. "I could take you to the house if you so wished. You wouldn't return alive though. No matter how hard it is to kill someone, the spirit of the Tall Man can always accomplish it. Im sure he knows how to kill an Immortal Cat in a Hat"

The Tall Man is a figure of fear and control for these characters, someone to fight against and to try to resist, for if they give in to him, they will become like him. His origins are mysterious and his motives enigmatic. For some reason, he harvests people's corpses, turning their bodies into dwarven killers and their minds into flying spheres of destruction. A few select people, however, he has chosen to aid him in his mission, however unwillingly. He kidnapped them sometime in their past, re-structured them in his own image and returned them to their lives without any knowledge this has taken place. In some cases, it seems he has taken fully-grown adults from the past, modified their memories, and placed them in the present, as children to grow up as a new sort of creature, all the while believing they are human.
When the chraracters encounter the Tall Man, he could be either malicioulsy trying to remove the sphere inside them, or behaving in a disturbing parody of fatherhood, attempting to convince them to "return to him" of their own free will.

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 10:23 PM
"Another time perhaps," Cecil shrugged, "he sounds quite the ineresting character. I'm sure he would have no qualms with a harmless Cheshire Cat. Unfortunately we must carry out our little errand and kill this "king" first."
Cecil yawned and lept from Asmodeus's shoulders landing silently on her padded feet. She immediately darted into the bushes and walked back out with a freshly dead mouse in her jaws which she swallowed whole. Licking her lips she purred and lept back on to Asmodeus's shoulders
"We're almost to the forest," she purred lazily, "I should hope we see some momeraths on our way. They are such delightful little creatures."

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Sorry it seems to have an obsession with double posting.

Black
02-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Lolz Nubness XD

Asmodeus continued along, his stride carrying him through the forest with relative ease. Each step didn't even leave behind a ruffled leaf. He even stepped on a small twig and it didn't even snap, showing how adept he was at leaving behind not a trace of his presence. His eyes were always focused forward except for when looking at Cecil, but you could tell those black eyes of his knew everything that was happening around him. Even stuff that went on behind him didn't even escape his all-encompassing gaze. Asmodeus was a walking reaper. He smiled at the cat, "You never know, a Cheshire cat might be what made him so deliciously evil" he laughed. "Or maybe he already has met you and made you how you are. You never really know" his laughter echoed all around, loudly, the forest. He obviously didn't care if a beast heard him or not.

AliceMalice15
02-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Cecil purred from her perch on his shoulders. It was quite delightful to be traveling with someone with her same sadistic nature. It had been a while since she'd been in such company.
"How interesting," she sighed, "I guess we shall see when I visit. Will you perhaps be my companion on that trip too? Or shall you just give me direstions and I find it for myself? Either way at least I get to enjoy such good company now. It has been almost centuries since I have been in such delightful company such as yours, but none quite so thrilling!"
Cecil lept from Asmodeus's shoulders transforming into her human like form and taking pace next to him.

Black
02-16-2010, 06:18 AM
"I think i'll accompany you. Hell maybe the Tall Man had a hat of his own and those who die at his hands simply do not have a Cat in a Hat or a Top Hat so fine as my Top hat" he smiled and hummed the funeral tune as he plodded along, the forest coming to an end surprisingly quick. His speed even surprised him. Time really does fly when one is in the company of a Cat in the Hat.

Asmodeus looked up at the mountains and reached down and picked up the girl and put her on his back then took off running, making a first jump and going nearly seventeen feet up onto a ledge, seemingly gliding and in the distance a faint sound of crows could be heard. He began climbing then, going as fast as he did while he was walking, without showing much physical exertion.

I'll explain the crow thing later.

AliceMalice15
02-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Cecil clung to Asmodeus's back at first as if she were frightened, but she soon relaxed and her grip loosened. No one had ever picked her up in such a manner! Cecil's ears perked up when she heard the distant sound of crows.
"Crows," she thought, "the harbringers of death. Wonder who has died. Perhaps I shall catch a crow later and ask him."
Cecil yawned and lay her head sleepily on Asmodeus's shoulder. This trip was becoming quite easy. Where were all the "dangerous" creatures? Cecil looked down and watched as the forest rapidly became smaller and smaller.
"It's quite amazing how fast this man moves," she thought, "perhaps it's because he like myself has nothing holding him to this world. No family. No possetions. No conscience... Perhaps, but then perhaps not."
Cecil sighed and bit Asmodeus's ear playfully. This was definitely an interesting trip.

Black
02-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Asmodeus smiled. "Now now why must we be playful with the ears? I need those you know" he looked back as best as he could. "And in answer to that look in your eyes, I do indeed move fast because I simply have no fear of death in this world. It may make no sense to you, but fear limits us and holds us back. Without fear a single human could take on an army of me and possibly kill seven or eight before dying. However, not only do I have fear, but I have the physical strength of the Tall Man. That and some other interesting details" he reached the top of the first peak within an hour. He looked down, then picked the Cat up off his shoulders and simply jumped off the tip of the mountain, falling like a bowling ball. A hundred feet from the ground he burst into a hundred crows, seven of them had the Cat by their claws and flapped their wings and slowed down enough just to set the Cat down gently, then they all flew together and Asmodeus reformed, hat an all.

"Shall we then?"

(Only speeding this up so we can get to the kingdom with the king and so Soquia can rp the king and so others can join in)

AliceMalice15
02-17-2010, 06:03 AM
((ok))
Cecil chuckled and tackled Asmodeus causing them to tumble down into the valley. When they finally stopped Cecil was lying on Asmodeus desolvong into laughter.
"If anyone should be unafraid of death it should be me," she said as she regained her composure, "I can not simply die but neither am I afraid of dieing."
Cecil giggled and sprinted toward the distant kingdom of which they were destined.
"Come on," she giggled, "let's try to get there before sundown I can't wait to get out of this cess pit and of to somewhere less full of filth."

Black
02-17-2010, 06:55 AM
"You consider human being to be less filthy than the woods? Strange indeed. Have you seen the insides of a human? All the Fluids? Disgusting really" he smiled and strode forward. He seemed to be missing his shoulder but his arm swung along like it still had it's shoulder, before two crows flew out of the woods and reformed into his shoulder in a black whithering mass. "Humans are probably the most disgusting, hastiest, stupidest, and gulliable creatures in the world" he said. "I, am of course, not human. Chang-ling, Demon, whatever you proffer, but not, Human" he continued on in extreme detail about the Human heart and how it worked, its four chambers, and every vein that connected the heart to the rest of the body, then switched over to other organs, all of them vital, saving the brain for last.

"Now the brain, is truly an interesting thing. There is no such thing as a "soul" It is in fact a human invention. Humans are actually animals, not humans. The only reason they separate themselves from animals is because of the intelligence they have. What little of it there is anyways. I've had more in common with a Raven, or a Crow, or even a Cheshire Cat, than I have with a quote human unquote. I'm not entirely sure why the Human's think they are so different from us, the Animals. It is they who are dumb, they who are at the bottom of the food chain, not us. Yet they foolishly believe they are at the top. They believe that Nature in all it's fury could not simply strike Humanity down with a simple swipe of it's unlimited power. I mean, every year millions are claimed by the Sea, Earth Quakes, Tornadoes, Animal Attacks, Fires, and so on. But something in the Human brain creates the reality of a "Soul" which is entirely confuseing. Maybe it's an act of self preservation so Humanity doesn't go mad and devour itself." Asmodeus looked up at the sky. "Or maybe..."

"Im just crazy?"

AliceMalice15
02-17-2010, 07:19 AM
"Actually what I was refering to was the city," Cecil sighed, "I couldn't agree more. Humans are such filthy creatures. However I believe both that they do it to preserve their "sanity" and that you are indeed insane. We all are, are we not?"
Cecil chuckled and lept onto Asmodeus's back and allowed her feet to drag on the ground.
"Carry me will you," she sighed lazily, "I don't care to walk at the moment."

Black
02-18-2010, 12:39 AM
"Lazy cat" Asmodeus chuckled and lifted the Cat with no problem by the scruff of her neck with a single hand. "You're lucky you're a worthy companion or i'd chuck you far away" he said with a Wry smile and cradled the child-like form in his arms as if carrying a young baby. "This will make an interesting entrance into the city eh?" Asmodeus chuckled. "The Murderer and the Mysterious Cat. Maybe we can go into business called M & M's Law Firm" he laughed at the Idea of him doing Law work.

AliceMalice15
02-18-2010, 01:22 AM
Cecil purred and smuggled comfortably into Asmodeus's arms wrapimg hir tail dexterously around his wrist.
"My word," she chuckled, "if we did that everyone would end up without a head! How delightfully twisted."
Cecil purred in delight and closed her eyes relaxing in the mans well sculpted arms. When she felt completely comfortable she began to sing and it echoed mysteriously through the surrounding forest.
"'Twas brillig," she sang, "and the slithy toves
** Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All the mimsy were the borogroves,
** And the mome raths outhrabe."

spirits breath
02-18-2010, 09:08 PM
"Screenus Salvatore! Screenus, come here. Momma has something that she needs you to do for me real quick."

Screenus slinked under a small whicker chair, he curled himself around the leg and closed his eyes.

"Screenus, If I have to find you, then I am going to throw you in the bath with the kids! We both know how much they love to see you swim as they push you under and throw toys at you."

He opened his eyes, he saw her. Her unatural size seemed to make the floorboards push downwards. He realized of course it was a battle he couldn't win any time soon. He opened his eyes, and made his way up on top of the table. He went behind the watermelon, pretending to push it. He could have, but that was the point. He went over the top of the melon itself, giving a fake smile. "Why hello there, sorry for not responding. Was trying to make this place seem a bit more..." He quickly scanned the house, looking for the right word. "Homy!"

The big lady put a hand on her side. "I was about to make something that even you wouldn't be able to help but cough and come out for air." She placed down a small letter. "I need you to get some of these for me. Buy something for yourself with what ever is left."

Screenus grabbed the small letter, "Mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, and chicken." gave me 100 coins, asking for 98 coins worth of food. He grabbed the small coin pouch, sighing to himself. "Anything else before you send your slave out?"

"No sweetie, I will see you in a little bit. Wash up when you get home."

Screenus left, grumbling to himself. "Clean myself again? I nearly get sucked into the drain each time, and no wonder why I can streatch a little bit. all these soaps are making my scales soft, and my skin loose."

As he went by, the small childen, Max and Hagus were running. To Screenus's dismay, they were able to recognise him easiy. "Uncle Screenus!"
"Cruds."
The two kids ran at unmentionable speed towards him. They stroked his scales and lifted him up. Then for some reason decided to give pulling him in half, or yank off his tail for the hundreth time to no avail. "If we can get rid of your tail, a new one will grow back and it would look better unkie!"

Screenus yelped in pain with each tug. yea, If I can get it to grow back. Please let it be able to be sharp enough to kill you when you try to pull it off. That would be great. As the kids let him go, they ran away. "I really hate those kids. What am I supposed to do with them? The spirits sent plagues down on me. But I guess they want me to also be the longest dragon there is. Give a couple of years, mabie when they die the spirits would let me get bigger than this." He pulled at the scales on his chest, and then shook his body to try realigning the moved organs and skin.

He went into town, going to the merchants to begin searching for his needed items. why do I even come back?

Black
02-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Asmodeus chuckled and kept walking at a brisk pace. He ran his hand across Cecil's stomach and focused ahead. He could see the town already but he wasn't sure if Cecil could. Probably he decided, and remained in silence. He was planning on how he would kill the King. He would probably waltz up and rip his bleeding hear out then take a bite out of it to scare everyone, then take the head as a prize to Dante. Seemed like a good plan to him so he decided to do it.

Aleris
02-19-2010, 01:12 AM
"Never, ever again."

The redhaired female kicked herself mentally as she walked down the long winding road leading toward Central City. What the hell had she been thinking? Going to Drachma of all the places in the world has been a ridiculous idea - the ruler - a giant had gotten the idea she would make a lovely mint. Perhaps it was pure luck that she had been able to stowaway on the back of a carriage as it passed. Of course, it had stopped a mile back and it had taken her forever to reach the point she was now at - of course, not even she could say for certain where she was.

Flarissa Verwood was all that a princess ought to be after all, she even dressed for that part wearing a magnificent pale blue dress made of silk, though she was barefoot. Her beauty was legendary - or so her fairy suitor had told her - with bright red hair that reached her fell nearly to her knees and violet-blue eyes. Smooth, white skin contrasted nicely and her body was shapely. The only issue? The princess stood a whole five inches tall - maybe six if she was lucky - and that didn't even have a real home anymore.

She did have a pair of white wings - retractable in fact - that resembled the wings of an angel however the twenty-six year old had grown to hate flying as she was awkward and clumsy. As she walked she tried to keep well to the side, alert for any carriages or horses or even people, or anything else that could cause a threat as she walked. Whether it was the threat of becoming someone's lunch or the threat of being squished.

spirits breath
02-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Screenus searched around the small area he was at, looking for signs of ther people walking around, and to make sure the kids were gone for a while. He was worried about the kids comming back, more than being stepped on. Least it would be a lot less painful of a way to die, and it would just end it all for him. He looked for the nearest merchant stand, sniffing the air to think he would catch a wiff of mushrooms or tomatoes. He wasn't fooling anyone, but those scents don't sink when it is pretty warm outside with barely any wind at all.

"Now I have to do this the hard way." He breathed in, and exhaled quickly through his nostrals. He looked at the tables, and over to the small coin pouch. Then he looked at the road leading out of the town. I have some money to go on for a while, the road is right there, and what is stopping me? He started to walk towards the road, his head pulling him to the side away from the road back to the table. This isn't going to be easy. But what if I got the goods, dropped them off and left? But then again how am I supposed to bring back all that food without a bag large enough to hold them. I can always spit it up at the window but even I wouldn't eat it then. He hurried over to his house, not a long trip since he wasn't being attacked.

At the door, he pushed the coins under the door and turned away. He whispered to the door. "I'll be back at a later time. I am sorry." He turned tail and headed over to the roads direction. He used all four legs as he pushed himself as fast as he could away from the house so he wouldn't have time to re-think his situation.

The dirt path opened up wider to him, becoming a better choiced haven to him. The ground quickly covered his paws as he walked along it. He pushed up onto his hind legs. Aren't I supposed to be on all fours? I have to think of how I am supposed to walk or run, they both seem to work for me. The path ahead split into two directions, one that went to the unknown, the other into another town. He went left, to the unknown. It easily showed it branched off a few more times, which would make remembering the way home harder.

He walked down the dirt path, carrages comming by next to him. The dust flied by him as he was forced to close his eyes and hold his breath. He had to breathe as his lungs burned from lack of air a lot quicker then they should have. He began coughing soon after, his throaght dry and mouth tasted bitter.

The dust settled once more, as he looked into the distance for another one. That is when he found a small figure in the distance, possibly a large bug or even a leaf, no way to actually tell unless if he caught it. He began to walk towards it, watching to see the height just grow exponentially before him. It was still rather small, and didn't seem to get any closer. He picked up his pace, and saw it get more than a small speck, it seemed to also be moving. His jaw was open, letting saliva pool so he can swallow the dust and not have to worry about his raspy throaght anymore.

AliceMalice15
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Cecil purred happily as Asmodeus stroked her stomach and rubbed her head against his strong arms. No one had ever pet her before. They were all to frightened or weirded out by the fact that she was also part human. Cecil opened an eye and looked at Asmodeus thoughtfully.
"You are surely a strange one," she sighed, "You happen to be the only creature alive brave enough to pet me. Everyone else is either afraid or weirded out by the fact that I can become mire human in an instant. Maybe that's why we get along so well. You aren't afraid of me and I am not afraid of you. What do you think? Oh by the way if your going to tear his heart out like that would you mind letting me eat the rest? Such deliciously bloody things hearts."
Cecil closed her eyes again and continued listening to everything around her and wondering how Asmodeus was going to react to her reading his mind.

Black
02-23-2010, 03:17 AM
Asmodeus let the fact that she knew what he was thinking pass unnoticed and continued to walk on in silence deep in thought. His eyes had easily picked up the creature walking towards him and noticed it's odd shape. He dismissed it and wen't back to his thoughts. "We'll be there in about thirty minutes" he told the Cat idly.

(Sorry for late rply and short post. Writers block! BLAH)

AliceMalice15
02-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Cecil purred softly and shrugged her shoulders indifferently. Stretching her back she lept from Asmodeus's arms and turned back into her human form.
"Good," she sighed, "the sooner the better. I'll walk for now. Though you may stay closer to home when you kill these people know you too. Wouldn't want to ruin your reputation by walking in with a cat in your arms. That would be an odd image of such a terrifying killer."
Cecil giggled and twirled around her cloak swirling dramatically and clinging to her lithe feminine body.

((that's ok most of my posts are fairly short too.))

Black
03-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Asmodeus could see the Dragon-like creature from far off as he was, but that was because a single crow had flown ahead and now kept it's cruel eyes on the dragon-like creature. The crow sped from the sky dive-bombing the dragon. Fifty feet from the dragon it let out a screech and when the Dragon looked up Asmodeus suddenly poofed into existence with Cecil clinging to his back and slammed into the ground, shattering the earth around him. The single crow that was dive bombing the dragon was now where Cecil and Asmodeus were, flying back to Asmodeus. Asmodeus stayed in his crouched position looking at the dragon. His cold eyes turned slightly less cold and more curious.

"Hello" he said as if he didn't just fall out of thin air in a puff of black smoke.