PDA

View Full Version : [PG-13]Cafe Life (SerasKitsunexspiritisshining)

spiritisshining
02-29-2012, 02:03 AM
Here we go! :)

Strange Nerd Girl
02-29-2012, 02:04 AM
yay! :D So character sheets? would you mind playing the boy? or?....

spiritisshining
02-29-2012, 02:11 AM
Oh kay... I can play the boy. Somehow it always feels like I'm the boy or something :). Okay, character sheets:

Name:
Appearance Description:
Personality:
Equipment:
History:
Anything else you'd like to add:

Strange Nerd Girl
02-29-2012, 02:21 AM
Okay :3 Heres my character

Name: Kari Hagg
Apperance: Black curly hair with red strips in it, medium build thin but chubby. Dark brown eyes.
Personality: Kind and calm, loves to help people
Equipment: Has a small farm on the edge of town, grows crops and has two cows and a two chickens. While the earth is scorched and other things. There are a few places that are green and unharmed. Kari has a small plot of land that is unharmed.
History: Is an orphan, her parents died when the earth went through the horrible phase of being schorched.

:3

spiritisshining
02-29-2012, 02:36 AM
Name: Matthew Scott
Appearance Description:http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6dfurmx208EwrUctSy-2kLqREX6Vndyrh0BjC6kJ8CLE-aTTM His hair is originally dark brown, but let's say he dyed it a bit blonde.
Personality:Matthew is a kind guy, who likes to go stare at the ocean when he has a chance. He likes to recollect to himself and day dream. On his spare time you can find him playing tennis and he's pretty good at it. More to be revealed!
History: Matthew grew up an only child with his parents split up. Living with his father, he learned to make it or break it and so he did just that. He found himself a job during his teenage years and finally at the age of 20 has found a not so exciting business he trucks for. More to be revealed!
Anything else you'd like to add: None.

Strange Nerd Girl
02-29-2012, 02:41 AM
Okay want to start the ic?

spiritisshining
02-29-2012, 02:45 AM
Sure, just a moment

Strange Nerd Girl
02-29-2012, 02:57 AM
posted :D