PDA

View Full Version : MY SHUFFLED RP LIST

Levias
02-19-2010, 02:24 AM
So I was recently taking a challenge from a friend to do this 'Shuffle Challenge' to write some stories about random songs that come up on my iPod (THe old ghetto Shuffle, you know, the one with no screen, and the buttons are all on it xD), so I did it, and then thought about doing it for roleplaying. So here I am.

----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------

Monster (Skillet)-

A teen fights his inner demons through violence, making him more of a monster than he wants to be. A girl who goes to the same school is very peaceful, and hates all kinds of conflicts. When she meets him by becoming the Guidence Assistant, he seems shy, secluded, and alone. Then she finds out why he is like that.

Never Surrender (Skillet - I know, completely weird) -

A teen is confined to his orphanage most of the time, but his one friend is actually more than that to him. She has been there for him since he met her in the third grade. She lives in a wealthy family, and all of her friends and family love her dearly. At school, he doesn't talk to her, in fear for her. She hangs out in the more Preppy crowd while he sticks to the shadows. But it is now Summer, and she is determined to get him out of his shell.

If you Only Knew (Shinedown) -

A young adult returns to his hometown to begin working, but he doesn't expect what he comes back to. His childhood friend is still there, and she still blames him for her brother's death. This makes things comlicated, because they live in the same apartment complex. His old and wore down feelings return with a vigor, but he knows that she will never return them, so in a confused emotional state he hits a car with his motorcycle, adn ends up at the hospital where she is a nurse at.

Give it All (Rise Against) -

An older Teenager in the rebellion who works simply for a challenge and money. She's a stubborn leader, daughter to the Highest up man in the Rebellion. This Rebellion is fighting the Teriku Imperial forces, who have forced a dictatorship over all of earth. There are no more guns, but there are swords that have edges made of lasers, and other more simple weapons that have been upgraded. The daughter meets the man who is known as 'Shadow', and is determined to find out all about him. He just wants to get the job done. When he starts to have feelings for the persistent girl...

Bad Religion (Godsmack) -

In a town where everyone is a christian, a boy admits that he doesn't follow the religion. This boy had just moved into the town. He is now shunned and outcasted by the people, some extremists even painted all over the outside of his walls. No one knows his Parents, but apparently they are 'Satan-loving' Bastards according to the town.

mere
02-19-2010, 02:51 AM
i like the idea for Never Surrender, (it's one of my favorite songs) and i wold enjoy roleplaying that idea. seeing more would be nice too though, as i am pretty interested with these.

Levias
02-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Ok, so do you want me to go make an OOC now?

And thanks for the feedback, now I'll add more...

mere
02-19-2010, 09:34 PM
sure, whenever you can.

Shani
02-20-2010, 12:34 AM
I think these are quite interesting.

Greenteeth
02-20-2010, 03:18 AM
I think Monster sounds really fun, if you're open to doing another 1x1.

Levias
02-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Yea, sure Greenteeth :D

On a side note:
I AM ALWAYS OPEN NTO 1X1's

Levias
02-20-2010, 11:03 AM
OK! I have made OOC's for Monster, and Never Surrender for Greenteeth and mere!

I will put up more songs today

Metalrosethorn
03-14-2010, 04:35 AM
I would totally be up for something like If You Only Knew, that would be fun.