PDA

View Full Version : Forbiden afairs of the Heart. (M) Shani + Zitacamron95

Shani
02-19-2010, 04:01 AM
Forbiden afairs of the Heart.

Rated (M) for mature.

Satine sat in her windowsill, watching people walk by. Sort of wishing she could be like them, to live a normal life, the life she once had. Though she could never go back, the last 3 hundred years there has been so many changes, so many things to readapt and relearn. Though she wishes for her old life with her birth family, she wouldn't change her "new" life. Satine can never get sick, no natural causes of death to threaten her, stronger sences and abilities. Satine still lives with Victor and Victoria, the couple that saved her. She still acts respectful to her elders so she let's them know where she's going, like she would with her parents. She even calls them mom and dad. "Mom, dad, I'm going out for a walk."

"Okay love just be back before sun rise." Victoria called.
"Don't get into any trouble." added Victor.

"I will, and don't worry I won't" She replied looking toward the door waiting to see if there was another reponse. When there wasn't she turned back to her window, opened it, looked around, and jumped out. She landed flat ok her feet, and walked among the people. She walked until she got to the park be sat down upon a bench, and began to people watch.

Zitacamron95
02-19-2010, 04:18 AM
Jaegar sighed, he was walking home from his practice with the rest of the orchestra. His violin in it's black case at his side, he looked around at the park. He always cut through the park for a shortcut, he figured that he could visit his parents after his next concert, since it was comeing closer. He had more practices with the whole group as the concert came by. When a concert was near he barly had time for himself but it wasn't the orchestra's fault at all. He had been out late helping the theater set up with their props and watching them practice.

He had finally gone home after the theater was done and practically closed for the night, so he had to go home. He knew that it was pretty dark out but he didn't mind, there was also a new blue stain on his white work shirt. He loved it when he was busy, it gave him less time to think of his real life. He knew that he had to live with it but it was easier for him to just live as a human and have as much fun as he can until he was sent back to the clan.

He looked up at the dark sky with the specks of light showing brightly he smirked thinking about how his clan refused to leave the pack during the night because of vampires. Was there really a point to worry about vampires? Why did werewolves hate them so much? Was there even a reason anymore? He shook his head, he was thinking too much into it like usual.

Shani
02-19-2010, 04:41 AM
The way people dress and act now a days. she found it very amusing. How time can change so many things, it's remarkable. Somethings can with stand the tests of time, while others on the other hand cannot. There weren't too many people out at

night. Some people dislike the dark, while others fear what's in the dark. She saw a woman jogging, their heart rate was beating rapidly. Then there were some teenagers hanging out at the far end of
the park. Then she saw a man, he was carring a violin on his back.

The violin, she remembers when at rehearsals
when she wasn't needed or on brake she would listen to the people in the band play. She just watched him walk. She decided that she would walk around for she still has some more time.

Zitacamron95
02-19-2010, 05:11 AM
Jaegar pat his violin case to make sure it was still there, when he was off in his own world he would forget about his violin so he would make sure it was still there every now and then. He never liked it when something happened to his violin. He had this one for a while now and it had to be his favorite violin. He looked around the park, he wondered why he had to walk from his home to the theater then again it never made sence for him to have a car just to go the theater and back.

He sighed and went back thinking of other things, he knew the way home so well, he never really paid attention to what way he was walking. He was walking the right way, and forgot that his violin was even there or even that he was walking. He just went back to thinking of the time when he left the pack, and how many people hated that he did something like that. He had lost so many friends that day, yet it still didn't fase him.

Shani
02-20-2010, 01:06 AM
She looked back to the man with a violin and thought, This man is interesting, he seems different. So she decided to walk in the same direction, the main reason was for her to observe the man. Not trying to be a creeper, she is just
curious to how people are in moderen society, since she is still stuck in the past. She took a deep breath, though she doesn't need it she still likes to try to act "normal." as she was walking another
vampire must have senced her presance. So he stepped out and blocked her way.
"I'm sorry, please excuse me." she said. Since she wasn't paying attention she almost ran into him.
She went around him, but when he started to speak she stopped.
"Don't worry about it, I would but I have a better idea." He stood there with a sly grin.
She looked at him with a slight terror. She then turned a tried to walk away, but he grabbed her. "Let me please." she said a little shaky. She was frightend, this rarely ever happened to her. "Uhhh let me think No." He said pulling her torward him. She tried to stuggle but he was ten times stronger then she is. He started to kiss her neck. "Stop, someone please help." she screamed and struggled.

Zitacamron95
02-20-2010, 01:25 AM
Jaegar heard the screams and immediantly looked around for who or what screamed. He saw the guy attacking the girl, they looked a bit unusual but he wasn't just about to walk away from them. He pulled his violin off his back with a thud it hit the ground, he wasn't going to let a breakable possesion get in the way either. His mind was set on helping the girl and with his stuborness he would never just talk himself out of doing something. He pulled back into the shadows a bit more, eventhough he left his violin right where it stood.

He changed into his wolf form quickly makeing sure that his clothing wouldn't get ripped in the process. He ran full speed, and as quietly as possible, at the guy attacking the girl, completly in his wolf form. He pushed off the ground, jumping high in the air and bit the guy's arm, not even seeing any reaction, pretty much blinded with the sence of battle.

Shani
02-20-2010, 03:13 AM
Though the mans form of "affection" tickled her, she wanted to be free of this vile person. But so far chances were grim, she continued to push the man off but he was far stronger. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something running, then she realized it was running torward them. She shut her eyes in sheer terror.

The male screamed being caught off guard, and the fact that werewolf teeth hurt once the skin is periced. He through her to the ground hitting her head on the wall. "Wench, you run with muts!" he yelled at her. He new he wouldn't be able to beat it on his own, so he hit/scrached it. Then he ran off, she was dumbfounded, she never saw a wolf that big before, and normally they don't save people, or run around large populated areas. She sat there just watching not knowing what else to do.

Zitacamron95
02-20-2010, 03:27 AM
Yes! Didn't think it would actually work out that well... He thought and looked up at the girl, and cocked his head, something about the girl was different. No, no, I should get going it wouldn't be best for me to stay here, and I don't need anybody stealling my violin...or clothes. He stood back up, thinking that the girl was safe now and it wouldn't be the best to stay with the girl, thinking of how many things could go wrong.

He turned around he felt the pain of being hit by that guy but tried to ignore it as much as possible. He glanced back to see if the girl was still there but hoped that she wouldn't fallow him. He didn't really think it pleasent to have to explain himself, he looked over at his violin hoping more that it wasn't broken because of droping it from the ground.

Shani
02-20-2010, 04:22 AM
She looked into it's eyes, and felt a safe feeling. there's something different about this wolf. She thought as she turned her head to the side after it cocked its head. "Thank you," she said compashionatly. She wanted to reach out and pet it, but she thought it Wouldn't be a good idea. She watched as the wolf ran off, then it looked back as though it was checking on her, to see if she was alright.

That wolf is beautiful, she thought. She got back up and just watched the wolf run off. Still shaken she wanted to follow the wolf but thought it best to return home, for if there was some other incciadent, he might not be here to save her again. She looked around and headed off in the opposite direction. Satine looked back to see if the wolf was still back there watching her.

Zitacamron95
02-20-2010, 04:38 AM
Jaegar finally turned into his human form and got back into his clothing before anybody noticed anything. He sighed "What a night, I better be getting home, I have a lot to do tomorrow, with the theater opening another play and he had to get to the symphony to practice all day and run through everything once again. He didn't like it that his violin might be broken and would have to find out when he got home, as he grabbed his violin and started to walk home.

He got home and immediantly opened his case and sighed with relief with his violin completly fine except for a broken D string. He grabbed one of his extras and tuned his violin, and once again set it back into the case. He made sure to set the violin in it's normal place and went to his room to get some sleep. He really didn't have much to come home to but it was better then staying within the pack of wolves that he didn't really agree with.

Shani
02-22-2010, 04:38 AM
Once she noticed that the wolf was gone she continued to walk home. She was know very alert after that recent incedent. She made it home safely, but when she walked in her "mother" noticed something was wrongand that there was a tare in her dress. "Satine? Honey, what's the matter? What happened?" Victoria asked worriedly. Satine looked herself over and shook her head, "Times have changed, drasticaltly." she stated asshe ran up to her room. She layed on her bed, with her face in the pillow. She stayed there and thought about everything that happened. She remembered everything so vividly, it was frightening, and how the wolf seemed so human....

Zitacamron95
02-22-2010, 04:57 AM
Jaegar was getting ready for his concert the next day as the time became closer to his deadline. He stumbled to get everything ready and hurried into his tux that he had to wear for his concerts, he made sure that he didn't look all that casual, and made sure that his violin was just fine one more time. He wouldn't know what to do if his violin was actually broken. He hurried out the door with his violin and made sure that he walked a bit faster so he wasn't late.

He started to walk quickly, of course the sun was already down and he had to make his way to his concert. He looked around at the darkness of everything, it was so annoying about what had gone on yesterday but there wasn't anything he could do. He just wasn't about to let that guy get away with anything. He sighed, he wasn't supposed to be thinking about these things, he tried to think about his music and go through it in his head, making sure that he knew what he was doing.

Shani
02-22-2010, 05:13 AM
Satine explained bits and pieces of what happened the previous night, she didn't tell the whole truth. Then she remembered she saw a sign for a concert. "Victoria, can we go to the concert tonight? Please!" she asked, since they barely went to them anymore.
"Sure love, after the night you had, I think it's good for all of us." Victoria stated and smiled. Satine smiled and went to find something nice to wear, she has plenty of clothes to wear. But she is picky about what to wear when they go out. She picked out her favorite red satin dress. She got dressed and did her hair and make up. Victor put on a tux with a top hat, and Victoria was in a violet colored dress. They left, bought the tickets good seats surprisingly, and they entered and took there seats.

Zitacamron95
02-22-2010, 05:34 AM
Christopher got to the concert and sat in his seat, with his violin and flipped through his music to make sure it was all in the right possitions and started to warm up like the rest of the orchestra. He let his mind empty with only thoughts of what he was supposed to be doing right at the moment. He heard the conductor come on stage and start to get the orchestra's attention. They quickly tuned and started as the theater's curtains opened and the preduction began.

Shani
02-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Satine sat intently listening to the music. She then slowly began to examin the people in the audiance, working her way over to the musicans. She saw a variety of people and instruments. There was a mixture between wind, brass, precustion, and string. They were all dressed respectfully. She then took notice of the violin section. One man stood out from the others, to her anyway. It was the man she was watching the past night, before the other man intervened. He is very talented, as well as handsome for a human. she thought as she watched him preform.
Victoria looked over at her and asked, "Are you alright?"
Snapping back into realilty, "Yeah I'm fine." she said going back to watching the concert.

Zitacamron95
02-24-2010, 01:06 AM
Soon the concert came to an end and the orchestra was allowed to grab their instruments and leave into the lobby. Jaegar was the first one out since he was quick at getting his instrument in his case and his music in a folder. He was walking into the lobby pretty much with the audiance but he was just taking a break in the lobby, since he was going to stay after to help the stage crew get everything cleaned up, and then he was going to help them set up the next day for their final preformance. He leaned against the wall, as he watched everyone leave. He smirked a bit as he let himself relax from a long night of playing music. His fingers were still moving a bit since he was so used to his left hand fingering quickly to the music that he was playing.

Shani
02-24-2010, 01:25 AM
Satine tried to follow the violinist out, but there were too many people. So she ended up following Victoria and Victor out into the lobby. It was a good thing that they fed earilier, since they were surronded by humans. She lost the man in the crowd. As her parents stopped to speak to a few people, she continued to look about the room. Finally she saw him, he was standing againist a wall. "I'll be right back," she stated to them, but not trying to interupt them. She made her way over to where he stood. "Excuse me, I wanted to stop by, to say that you played beautifully." she stated politely. Satine felt silly, for she normally wouldn't just apporch a random stranger and being a conversation.

Zitacamron95
02-24-2010, 01:37 AM
A beautiful girl had approached him, He smiled when she told him, he played beautifully. "Thank you. The whole cast worked hard to do their best." He realized something about her, but he kept his composure calm and relaxed. She was the girl that was attacked that other night... He thought but he wasn't about to say something about that. It wasn't like he could just say something about her in the park, it wasn't easy to explain since after the attack he was supposidly gone.

Shani
02-24-2010, 02:05 AM
"Your quite welcome, I miss performing." She stated with a smile. She senced that their was something he felt uneasy about, but her smile remained. "I used to be anctress, but there was a terrible incident, I was unable to return to that theratre." she said her smile grew into a frown and her eyes had a tint of sorrow, remembering what happened. "Oh, where are my manners, I'm rambling on and you don't even know my name. My name is Satine." she smiled feeling alittle silly about that small out burst.

Zitacamron95
02-24-2010, 02:15 AM
"Nice to meet you Satine, I am Jaegar. If you miss performing so much why don't you just join this theater, of course most of the practices are during the night and I'm sure you would rather enjoy your day then be sleeping all the time because of the late nights. I'm actually helping out with the stage crew after everybody else leaves." Jaegar said, with a smile, but looked a little bit at the crowd around the area, he figured it would be fine to talk for a bit since the people were still clearing out. He did have a late night and figured that someone like her would want to up for most of the day.

Shani
02-24-2010, 02:36 AM
"It's nice to make your aquantance." she said smiling. Perfect. She thought a theater with many night practices was right up her ally. "Well, actually, I prefer the night over the day. I am Photosensitive, meaning I am very sensitive to the suns harmful rays." Satine stated her rare "medical" aliment. " So since I'm inside for a little less than 12 hours a day, it will give me something to do at night. It just so happens I have to sleep most of the day light hours away so I can go out at night. It's kind of confusing." She smirked a bit. Trying to say she couldn't go out in the day because she was a vampire would have been much simpiler, but what can one do to survive? Research logical explainations to way she is unable to do certain things.

Zitacamron95
02-24-2010, 02:43 AM
"Oh, I see that sucks," Jaegar said "Well, if you want I could put in a good word for you to the theater director. I do see him normally when I'm on clean up, or I could just have you meet him sometime. Whatever works for you." Jaegar shrugged. He saw that most people were now gone from the theater, so he could get going to clean up. "Well, I really should get going, like I said I'm helping the stage crew with cleam up today and I would rather not get yelled at for promising to be there and then being late."

Shani
02-24-2010, 02:59 AM
Satine gave a slight nod to his first statement. "Really you'd do that? I would very much appercate it. Which ever would work for you really either way is fine by me." She said with a smile. Back on the stage, what a beautiful thought, ran through her head. "Well then I should let you go so you do not get in trouble." she said though she really didn't want to let him go, it was nice to talk to another person, other than her "family."
"It was nice to meet you. Have a wonderful evening." she said with a smile.

Zitacamron95
02-24-2010, 09:25 PM
"Thank you, You have a wonderful evening as well." Jaegar smiled "Oh, and next auditions are the day after tomorrow." He walked away to go and help the cleaning crew. He unbuttoned his suit coat and set it beside his violin case.

"Hey, Jaegar, I need you to help with the heavy lifting." The stage manager smiled.

"Oh of course, but before that I want you to watch out for Satine, she is quite a good actress and she is going to be auditioning for the next play." Jaegar smiled.

"Well, for you Jaegar I will. You have been so helpful with helping around here." the stage manger said as she went over to direct the stage crew. Jaegar went onto the stage, all the audiance was gone and the curtains were still open. They were cleaning up the stage, but some of the stage crew was very relaxed about it and they would all just goof around as they got the work done.

Shani
02-24-2010, 10:19 PM
She smiled and nodded to Jaegar's last remark. Satine rejoined her "parents" outside the lobby. "It's about time Satine, what took you so long?" Victor asked, he wasn't one for just hanging around. "Victor, cut it out. I'm sure she'll tell us in a minute." Victoria stated. Satine had a grateful grin upon her face. " I was just talking to a man, and he's going to put in a good word for me. I'm going to return to the stage." She stated full of joy, she has missed the stage for 270 years, and now finally has the chance to return. As they were walking, In perfect unison, "How are you to get to the reahersals?" they asked.

"Im going to walk of coarse." Satine replied.

Victoria and Victor shared a glance, "That's not what we meant."

"Oh, right because of my condishion, most of the rehearsals are at night, isn't that
great?" she said full of joy.

"Alright, by us." they said.

"You two realize that your speaking in perfect unison?" Satine questioned.

"Yes, we are." they said with playfull smiles. Satine just shrugged and continued to walk home. "Oh, Satine when are try outs?" Victoria asked.

"The day after tomorrow." She stated.

Zitacamron95
02-24-2010, 11:29 PM
"So what's the next play?" one of the stage crew asked as Jaegar was grabbing one of the props.

"I think it's Romeo and Juliet." said another of the crew. Jaegar rolled his eyes and picked up the prop to move it off stage.

"Hey, Jaegar when is the orchestra getting the music?" another asked.

"Oh, probably after the play is announced." Jaegar said as he walked off the stage, only to come back to grab another prop.

"cool, you know it would be so cool if they had a solo for you. You are such a good musician."

"Not possible, people are coming to see the theater not the orchestra." Jaegar sighed.

"Oh, that sucks."

"Not really, I'm not that good." Jaegar said.

"Well, the orchestra did well."

Jaegar rolled his eyes "Well, I'm done. I'm going home." He walked off stage and grabbed his coat and violin. He walked out of the theater and to the park for his shortcut.

Shani
02-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Once she arrived to her house and went up to her room she thought, it's the middle of the night now what. there was nothing for her to do. She tried to stay away from most of the other vampires, they never really were on the same level with one another. She had fed earlier that evening so she wasn't hungry and doesn't hunt for sport. Though it's been many many years she still misses the warmth of the sun light. Her parents are long gone from this world as are her friends, crew members, cast, and other relatives.
Satine came back down stairs, "I'm going out for a walk before the sun rises."

"Alright love becareful." Victoria stated in a worried tone.

"Don't worry I will, I am prepared tonight, I am more alert, and I have a knife in my boot." Satine replied. Victor just looked up at her from what he was doing, and nodded.
Satine smiled and walked out the door, into the lonely dark streets. She walked down countless streets, then came the most familiar one, the one where she once lived. It hadn't really changed much, except new people, additions to some of the houses. Then she came to her old house it was unoccupied, due to the legends of it being hunted. Mysteries of all shapes and sizes, her story was one them. She just stood there looking it remembering parts of her childhood. She shook of the thoughts and went in the direction of the park.

Zitacamron95
02-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Jaegar sighed and made sure once again that his violin was on his back. He looked around at the dark park. He yawned, being tired now, everything was done with and after the last performence tomorrow, he would then be able to just get some time off while he practiced on his own. He liked the silence that night brought but it wasn't as great as the day time and to see everyone out instead of having a dead place.

Shani
02-25-2010, 12:31 AM
Could that be.... She thought as she peered through the darkness. Was it the same violinist from the other night, and the same one from tonight? Jaegar? When he said he had a late night ahead he really did have a late night. her thoughts went on as she watched him walk. Satine shook her head and climbed up a tree for a lack of anything better to do, she didn't want to return home quite yet, since she'll be trapped inside all day. How would life have been if I never became ill, and wasn't dying from a comsompion? Would I have had a husband and children? Would I have been a good mother? Thoughts of how things would have or could have been, loved to run through her mind. Since most of the things she once could due had been taken away from her. Satine then realized that she was hanging upside down from the tree. I should come down before anyoe thinks I'm a freak. She rolled her eyes at that thought and came down from the tree and sat down on a near by bench.

Zitacamron95
02-25-2010, 12:56 AM
Jaegar looked up at the night sky and he sighed, he couldn't just leave now. For some reason he didn't want to leave the park just yet. He set his violin down on the ground, sat on a bench near by and unpacked his violin. He started to play some of the songs that he memorized. He didn't exactly know why he was doing something like this but it just seemed like the quiet night air needed something fill the silence. He closed his eyes as he pictured the music right in front of him and played the notes and the rythem as he remembered it.

Shani
02-25-2010, 02:07 AM
She turned her head and noticed he didn't leave yet. Satine watched as he sat and played his violin. It was as though there was magic in the air after each note. She wanted to get up and dance to the beautiful sounds. But she sat there and listened for awhile. Finally she began to move with the music being played. No one was around, but them so she didn't feel too silly. It was as she was lost, all there was, was music.

Zitacamron95
02-25-2010, 02:31 AM
Jaegar opened his eyes and saw that girl he had met earlier. He smirked a bit and went back to playing and watched her dance a bit to what he was playing. He yawned once again. I really should get going home...Jaegar thought as he finished the song. He set his violin back into the case making sure that all of it was set carefully inside and then he stood up. He should have gone home right away but normally that wasn't the case in his mind. He grabbed his case and started to walk away.

Shani
02-25-2010, 03:02 AM
Once the music stopped she stopped.Aww, he stopped in well. Did he see me? she wondered. She looked to the sky, then to the click on one of the buildings. Satine realized it was getting early and fast. Soon it willbe daylight. I have to go. she thought. She watched as he left and then she departed in the other direction.

Zitacamron95
02-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Jaegar walked back into the home and went to bed once again. He was completely tired now and crawled into bed without even changing clothes, he knew that the day was coming soon and he would be sleeping until well pass noon. He was fast asleep for a long time, but gladly he had his alarm clock on that would wake him an hour before the last preformance.

Shani
03-04-2010, 03:50 AM
Satine made it home just in time, the sun was begining to rise. As soon as she walked in the door, she ran upstairs and block every window by pulling down the shades, and closing the curtains, so the sun could not enter. After there was no way for the sun to gain entree, she debated on weather to sleep in her coffin or in her bed. When she was first turned she was still so used to sleeping in a bed, so until she was ready for a coffin she sleeped there. After time she switched on and off between bed and coffin.Today, I think coffin, she thought so she wouldn't wake Victor and Victoria. She lifted the lid on her coffin and crawled in. "I can't wait untill tomorrow night," she whispered with a smile. Then fell into a deep sleep.

Zitacamron95
03-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Christopher woke up around noon, got a few things at the store and walked around town, until nightfall. He was back to the theater and sat down. He was always at the theater during the night to help out with anything, but that night was the auditions, he was just there to get his music and leave. He walked into the theater and started to search for the conductor since he was the one with the music. He hadn't gotten there too early so the conductor should be there somewhere...

Shani
03-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Satine woke at sunset, she couldn't wait until night fall. Tonight was audition night, her long over due return. Satine put on her red satin dress. She ran down the stairs, her heels clicking all the way down, waking up the other two. "Satine, honey? What's wrong?" asked Victoria. "Why are you up so early running around?" Questioned Victor.

"Sorry, for waking you. I'm getting ready for my audition. I'm so nervous and excited, I can't wait." Satine replied with a smile. Victor was about to say something but Victoria cut him off, "Well have a good time, dear we'll see you when you come home." Victor just turned and walked away. "Bye." Satine said quickly, checking to see that the sun was down and than ran out the door. She ran at her in human speed, to make it there on time. She stopped in a near by alley way and walked out normally and into the building. Once inside she took a seat in a waiting area where a few others who where early sat.

Zitacamron95
03-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Jaegar found his orchestra conductor and grabbed his music. "Thank you, I will start practicing this right away." Jaegar said and started to walk away, with all of his sheet music into a folder. Before he was able to walk out the stage mangar came up to him, and asked why he wasn't going to stay. Jaegar gave a quick explination of there really wasn't much he could do when they were picking actors.

Shani
03-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Satine was actually nervous. It's been so long since she has been away from the stage. Romeo and Juilet was one of her favorites, she already had most of the lines down. She has also preformed in it before. She played the Nurse back then but she was a teenager back then. Now she is going up againist so many other females for the role of Juilet. Her sister had played a part in the production as well, though she can't remember the character for her life but she does remember working together and having fun. Those thoughts, plus the fact that she is trying to work on her audition now.

Zitacamron95
03-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Jaegar caught sight of Satine and walked over to her. "Good luck, oh and don't worry about the so many people, most of them end up either ditching or horrid." He whispered. "I was just here to pick up my sheet music, see you later." He smiled and waved as he started to head for the doors to go home. He figured that she wasn't going to be in the mood to talk much since it wasn't like he had actually ever tried for a part, he had to play in the orchestra pit. Though, he wouldn't ever want to be on the stage, he never thought that he was good at it, of course he never tried.

Shani
03-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Satine was startled for a moment she didn't realise who it was she was still trying to remember the past, and was glued to the script. Satine jumped a bit, "Oh, oh you. You frightened me, thank you very much, have you ever heard the old supperstision about saying good luck? For the stage it's a bad omen to say good luck to someone, it is like a forshadow of things going wrong. Many people say break a leg. Oh I sorry I'm rambling, I hope I'm not keeping you from anything." She stated once she finished her story. "Well have a good night then." She said, since he was going to leave. She really didn't want to since he was the only person there she knew.

Zitacamron95
03-11-2010, 02:41 AM
Jaegar laughed "Don't worry about it you'll do fine, no matter how many times I tell you good luck. If I actually believed in that stuff, and don't worry about keeping me from anything, the theater is the one place I go that I am never in a hurry to go away from." He said, as he stood where he was. He heard the stagemanger call one of the girls for their audition, and the girl moved timidly towards the enterance of the stage.

Shani
03-13-2010, 02:23 AM
Satine smiled, "Well thank you, thank you very much." She said looking up at him. "Well if your not really in a hurry to go anywhere, would you be so kind to wait with me?" Satine asked patting the chair beside her. She was used to having one of her friends with her when she would audition, but now she had no one really, besides her "parents" everyone she once knew was gone. She felt lonely and wanted some company. It doesn't hurt to ask, does it? she thought, as she watched a girl move torward the stage.

Zitacamron95
03-14-2010, 11:27 PM
"Ah, sure." He said and sat down in the chair next to her. He opened the folder with his music in it and thought about what he might want to look at first. "So, are you trying for Juliet?" Christopher asked, as he skimmed through some of the music, thinking of how to play it the easiest way possible. He glanced at her for a moment but then went back to looking over the music

Shani
03-15-2010, 12:57 AM
She looked at him and said, "Yes, yes I am. The last time I auditioned for Romeo and Juliet, I was castes as the Nurse. It was a fun role." She looked back down at her hands so many thoughts running threw her mind. They were mainly the past, then remembered the person who played Romeo accidently hit the fire curtain release. It held the practice until late. "Are you going to play the accompaniment?" she asked looking back over to him. Then she heard another name being called, so she looked at the door.

Zitacamron95
03-15-2010, 01:26 AM
"Yep." Christopher sighed "Always play in the orchestra, I think I have a concert coming up for the regular orchestra shortly." He shrugged "Not that it matters, I already memorized all the peices for that." Christopher pulled a pencil out of his pocket and circled something on the music "Always helps to have a reminder." He muttered, quietly. He flipped through the music, adding a few numbers and circling a few things.

Shani
03-15-2010, 02:24 AM
"Well that sounds like fun, though I've never been in a concert where I had to play an instrument, I sing." Satine sighed, "Well, used to but things happened, it's just another one of those things that I haven't done in awhile." she said. She hasn't done much of anything for over two hundred years give or take. She had to make sure that people forgot about her which was hard. She was well know in her time. She watched as he circled something. Of coarse being courious she asks, "What did you circle?" The woman who entered before left with confidence, they called in the next person.

Zitacamron95
03-15-2010, 02:59 PM
"Oh, just a repeat sign, I always go right over those things." Christopher shrugged, he looked up seeing most people were now leaving the room since they were done with their audition or too nervious to even give it a try. "Well, you'll probably be next." Christopher said and closed his music and put his pencil back into his pocket. He looked over at Satine "You'll do fine, I have never seen you act but I have confidince whither I'm supposed to or not." Christopher smirked.

Shani
03-16-2010, 01:28 AM
"Oh," she said with a nod. With his statment said she looked about the room, "I guess so." she said with a slight smile. Now her nerves began to kick in a bit. Looking him in the eyes she stated with a smile, "Merci beaucoup, it means thank you very much." if she was able to blush she would have, but unfortunatly lack of blood flow. Before they called her in, she heard them walking to the door and stood up. "Next," the person said as she noticed that she just got up a moment before. "Well I guess it's my turn."She said smiling.

Zitacamron95
03-16-2010, 01:32 AM
"Have fun, they take people who can relax even with nerves." Christopher said, and waved "I'll be in the park, if you need to talk to somebody afterwards." He stood up, and walked out of the room. He figured that she didn't need him anymore and if she really needed him, she would say something. He had confidence in her though so he didn't think that she would have any problems getting a leading role.

Shani
03-16-2010, 01:51 AM
Satine nodded, "Okay, thanks. Oh and thank you for sitting with me." she smiled. And turned to face the woman. Then walked into the room. Once she was on stage she was relaxed. Clearing her throat she began, "Romeo, Romeo where for art thou Romeo......" She read the part with emoition how would Juillet, if she were real say it. She read that, the part where she drinks the potion, and the part where she plunges the dagger into her chest. That was about it, Now it's time to wait and see what happens.
"Thank you, Satine." one of the people said.
"Your quite welcome, have a good evening." She stated with a smile and walked out of the building. She had to walk through the park to get home, and there she saw him, like he said he would be.

Zitacamron95
03-16-2010, 02:02 AM
Jaegar sat down at the normal bench, looking up at the sky for some random reason, or at least that's how it would look to other people. He was actually trying to figure how many more nights until the full moon, that would be night where he would have to cut practice short and run home. He was in control of his werewolf powers until the full moon hit, then it was horrible pain as he transformed unlike a smooth transformation at will. He sighed, thinking that he would probably just have to take that day off instead of worrying about it.

Shani
03-16-2010, 02:13 AM
She tilted her head to the side, He is laying on a bench? People get stranger very decade. She thought then decided to walk over. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing?" She asked politely looking down at him then up to the sky, as to see what he was looking at. There was nothing there just the sky. Its been there for years it really hasn't changed, though people look at it as though it had or something was missing, or that they never saw it before. She thought as she looked at it.

Zitacamron95
03-16-2010, 10:36 AM
"I don't know, I just got really bored and started staring at the moon." Chistopher said, he moved to a sitting position and took his eyes off the skys. "I guess looking up at a glowing white ball in a black sky helps me think." He shrugged "So, how did the audition go?" He asked, looking at her for a moment, waiting for the answer, he didn't have anything better to do and nothing else to talk about. He looked at her wondering if she got the part or not.

Shani
03-18-2010, 02:49 AM
"The moon is every nice to look at." She stated though she has seen it for hundreds of years. "Umm...I don't know yet. I won't find out until practice tomorrow, I really I did." She said unsure yet excited. She has wanted this part since she was a child. "It's a beautiful night, don't you think?" She asked looking at him. She heard something coming forward them. Satine looked over and saw the man from the night before. "Ugh, not you," she murmed. "Hey Satine, We have some unfinished bussiness." The man stated. "Christian, I want nothing to do with you. Leave me alone." She said turning to him. "Do you smell that? It smells like a dog." He sniffed. "Its a park people bring there dogs." Satine stated coldly. "Whatever, now come along!" He grabbed her. "Let go of me, put me down Christian." She screamed as he started running, as he ran she scrached at him.I hope he doesn't come after me. She sighed, I meet someone and he always has to wreach it. She doesn't was him to follow for she is afraid that he will get hurt. "Je deteste toi. I hope you know that." Satine stated and he laughed.

Zitacamron95
03-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Christopher growled, he had seen that guy before and that wasn't exactly a happy thing for him. He stood up but snuck somewhere, he couldn't be seen, he didn't exactly want to be seen turning into a wolf, he transformed quickly and ran for the person that had taken Satine. He started to run after them, making sure he was able to smell Satine's sent close by and tried his best to make sure that the sent didn't fade a little bit, he knew that she had to be close by, and this wasn't exactly his favorite way to use to save someone he knew and seemed so normal to him.

Shani
03-30-2010, 01:30 PM
"Why are you such a jerk?" Satine asked while he started to slow down. "Why am I such a jerk? Me?" He questioned then laughed, coming to a stop and putting her down. "I'm not the jerk Satine, you are." He said circling around her then holding on to her arms. Rolling her eyes Satine stated, "Your so childish, how am I the jerk?" He stared at her for a moment, "You take peoples heart and rip them in two, I loved you, do you hear me I loved you. What did it get me, I'll tell you a big nothing. Your like a sponge you take take take and drain others of their love and emotion, and I've had enough. Now your gonna pay with you heart." Satine took a step back, "Christian can't we talk about this?" She asked fearfully. "I'm threw talking." he stated. Satine tried to run past him, she almost made it but he grabbed her wrist. "Going somewhere?" he asked with a creepy grin. "Ummm, if you let go of my arm then yes." She said rather smart. "Too bad, Wrong anwser." He said then through her into a wall. She started to get back up, but then he grabbed her and held her up. "I smell dog, I think your friend from the other night came back." He said but all she did was stare at him.