PDA

View Full Version : Initiating Open Challenge. . .

Taven Wolfe
03-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Photo: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/Xain0123/addazk1wx3.png

Subject's Name: Drake, Samuel

Known Alias(es): Boneless, Erratic.

Date of Birth: November 7th, 1993(17yrs)

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 150 lbs

-------------------------------------------
Attributes-

//Rating System 1-10///

Strength: /////

Speed: ////////

Endurance: //////

Durability: /////

Technique: ///////
---------------------------

Temperant: Reserved at first; the subject tricks his opponent into thinking he is not going to take action, allowing him/her to approach him before executing a surprise attack with almost unnatural flexibility and speed. Drake isn't as patient as he would
seem, not enjoying the fight if his opponent keeps their distance from him. He taunts his opponents to kill his boredom, which often doesn't require him to wait for his opponent to go on the offensive. Never has he been angered, intimidated, or brought to a position where he could not find his way out. If subject disposes of his chewing gum; stay on alert.

Discpline: None

Background: This highschool student is no delinquent, with straight A's, and an unrivaled school attendance. No one would suspect him of being an underground fighter, and a natural at that, only just starting about a few months ago. Drake has defeated even the most durable of opponents with his unusual technique, with his stance always starting with him crouching, chewing on his gum the entire time.

Weak Points: With his unpredictable spinning moves, he requires to keep atleast one limb on the ground as his support. Get to his support, and you stop his erratic movements, leaving him open for attacks.

Anyone who'd like to challenge me, can do it here. Samuel is my chosen fighter.
I'm quite rusty when it comes to fighting RPs but it is what I've started with so I should get right back into the flow. Anyone?

Nico Kenni
05-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Why not? I'll try using your system so you can hopefully understand how I'm trying to convey the character.

Name: Nico Kenni

Pic: http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/fd/a4/18086bae7a4fd_flip.png?t=1220393699_6.00_00

Aliases: The Golden Boy of Beatdowns, King of Crunch.

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 165 lbs

Rating System:

Strength - 8

Speed - 5

Endurance - 7

Durability - 7

Technique - 4

Personality: Nico is a wise cracking, tough talking kid who more often than not is getting into trouble for beating up on people. Some of these people deserved it, some of them did not. Either way, Nico was just interested in one thing from his opponent's; a good fight. It didn't matter; big, small, heavy, fast, Nico would take them all on, and win most of the time. His record got so good that they developed two nicknames for him. However, Nico is really hot-headed, and after a minute or two, a taunt will really sink in and drive him crazy looking for a retort either verbally, or physically.

Displine: None, though most of his style revolves around standard boxing and street fighting.

Background: Nico is very popular at the school, mostly because he has a 'non-bully' policy. Simply put, if he sees someone being picked on, he will beat the ever living hell out of their tormentor. He's not the smartest guy in class, skimming by with just C's and the occasional B, but his heart is in the right place (just not in his studies). He enjoys hanging out at the underground street fighting scene after school, occasionally outright challenging his fellow students there. Most of his fights, however, tend to happen on the campus, which has earned him the ire of the faculty and staff. Geeks love him, teachers hate him, and girls won't go anywhere near him. He's the full package!

Weak Points: Because of his lack of training, Nico tends to leave himself open after a powerful strike. He also has a tendency to not use his legs, though he will on occasion, thinking his fists are his money-makers. Finally, Nico will put himself in harms way if he thinks something in the fight, intentional or not, is going to hurt someone not involved in the scuffle.

So we good?

Wattz
05-14-2012, 01:36 AM
Hello! Before you two can battle you'll need to make sure that your characters fit our character skeletons for the Battle Arena, and you'll also need your own separate threads in The Barracks (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=231) to hold any characters you may want to use for battle.

This thread (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27833) shows how to create a character, and it also has the standard character skeleton used in the Battle Arena. Once this is done and once you've placed your character in The Barracks, then you can request a battle in Throwing the Gauntlet (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=340).

I know this may seem a bit overwhelming at first, but as long as you're both using the correct character skeleton is being used, they've been placed in The Barracks, and of course once you've acquainted yourself a bit more with the rules, then you're both good to request battles! If either of you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you, and good luck! =D