PDA

View Full Version : (experimental) Romance RP

Playpink
03-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Okay, long story short, I suck (if I do say so myself) at writing emotions. Romantic emotions especially. I'm looking to RP with someone about these subjects/themes to fix this.

For the RP's setting, I'm open to pretty much anything, though I don't like futureistic and adore fantasy. Actually, I'm pretty open to the RP's specifics, but I want two things:

1) I'd really rather RP the female. I utterly fail at RPing guys. I will tackle this at some point, probably using the same method I am now, but not right now.

2) I don't want anything too steamy (I said 'too', mind you. And by 'too' I mean I don't wanna write a full out, explicit sex scene).

As for my RP partner, I demand literacy. I will look up your posting history to check if you are literate. *stalker-ish music*. I'm looking for someone along the lines of a semi-advanced RPer (semi, mind you. I'm not looking for a literary genius. That would make me feel inferior ^^' ). I don't mind if you are inaccessible at times, as I myself have trouble getting online every other week, but I please don't just randomly abandon the RP, at least give me a warning or a reason or whatever.

Now. As I've previously stated, I suck at writing romance. As I've lived in (and still do) the bush all my life, I have little to no idea how normal life and love goes or how to write it, aside from the basic monkey-see monkey-do, so please don't be mad if I get something wrong and if I do get something wrong, I'd like to be informed and given constructive criticism, as I am doing this to improve my writing skills.

So. I think that's all. Feel free to ask questions. *nods*

Miss Devil
03-10-2012, 01:30 PM
//peeks into thread and raises hand;
I am totally interested in practicing
my males. I really just want to RP.
What plot do you have in mind?
[warning: I love romance I love love.
so I can help you out with the falling
and the real emotion behind it.]

Playpink
03-11-2012, 03:42 AM
*stalking in process*

Please hold. But I'd like to re-use some of my old characters, and since like half of them are insane or children, that really narrows it down to Avarea: a medeival/fantasy char who can shapeshift and Tasha, who's only constant between RP's is that she works in the circus.

Cello Girl
03-11-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm interseted...I need practice on my male charas because I'm a female and I just need practice on it...

Playpink
03-12-2012, 08:14 AM
*finished stalking*
Kay, you both seem literate enough! Now, for the plot, I've decided I'd like to do some fantasy RPing. Like mermaids and magic stuff.

Playpink
03-12-2012, 08:14 AM
*finished stalking*
Kay, you both seem literate enough! Now, for the plot, I've decided I'd like to do some fantasy RPing. Like mermaids and magic stuff.

Fox Xalian
03-12-2012, 08:21 AM
I can play a guy, obviously. I could also play a girl if you wanted that sort of thing.

Playpink
03-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Ahem, but I don't bend that way, Fox -_-

Fox Xalian
03-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Oh. Well scratch the girl on girl idea then. But I can play the guy of course.

Playpink
03-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Great! We should probably move this onto the PM's or whatever, so we don't wind up cluttering up this thread...

Fox Xalian
03-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Indeed. Lead away.

Miss Devil
03-12-2012, 12:39 PM
OMG. Mermaid plots for the win.
I wanna be a mermaid D: Please?
Oh just a heads up that you may
not like my formating >.> Cause I
Like to make things either really
girly or really manly >.>

Playpink