Levias
02-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:

Personality:
Bio:
Hobbies:
Favorites: (Such as Drinks, Music, Movies, etc.)
Other:

I'll put mine up later

Greenteeth
02-24-2010, 07:19 AM
I'm assuming you want to be the male? C:

Name: Nor Thes
Appearance:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/IxionOfLykos/window.jpg
Personality: Nor is a rather sweet-hearted girl, with the purest intentions when around others. She doesn't have many friends, mostly because she can be abrupt and a bit too forward in her speech. Not only this, but she has a bad habit of stifling relationships, and so has no boyfriend either. Even with these shortcomings, the girl is loyal. She's a fighter for her beliefs, though won't physically harm people, mostly because she is far too weak to actually hurt someone, let alone defend herself. She is dreadfully lazy, and not exactly in the endearing way. She prefers summer for the precise reason that the heat gives her an excuse not to do anything for the day. The girl, despite this procrastination, can be quite proactive if she is given incentive and inspiration to follow it through.
Bio: Nor was raised the middle of three children. Her father worked all the time, and her mother stayed at home. She never really thought of it as bad, five people living in a two-bedroom apartment. It was just a little cramped. Because of that, she spent a lot of time out-doors, or running errands to simply escape from the over-crowded space. She found the library a quiet place to do her work, and the mall to be a good place to idly spend hours without being asked what she was doing. When she was younger, she had little difficulty making friends, but became more awkward in her later years. It pushed people away a bit, but Nor always tried to remain friendly. Nowadays, she doesn't have much time to escape from home if she's not at school. Her younger brother is just a baby, and her mother needs help taking care of him and the house. Since her elder brother is in college now and lives away from home, the rest of the responsibility lays on her.
Hobbies: Shopping, baby-sitting, video games, photography.
Favorites:
Drink: Black tea.
Food: Anything bitter.
School subject: Art, or history.
TV Show: Lost.
Video Game: Mass Effect 2.
Book: She doesn't really read much... But maybe Lord of the Flies.[/u] It was short.
[i]Color: Red or brown.
Weather: Sunny.
Season: Summer.
Flower: Daisy.
Other: None for the moment.

Levias
02-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Yes, I did :3

Name: Levias ???

Appearance:

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac161/FlameTrinity/Mange/05-2.jpg

Personality: Basically shows no emotion to anybody (Unless Provoked), except for his pet. He acts like shell, cold and empty. He is very intellectual, and very analytical, making decisions based on logic and the chance of certain things happening. Beyond that, he is Hot-tempered, and hates anybody who insults him or picks on him

Bio: As a child, he was happy. He had everythign he needed, a family, some good friends, and food on the table. Until his father killed himself, which led to his mother doing the same. He stood in his living room while the police took her body away, and Social Services came to get him. THen, he stayed at an oprhanage. A few potential parents always decided on the outgoing and smiling orphans. He never cared though.

As he grew older, he went to the neareset High School. That was where his first fight occured. A kid picked on him for being an orphan, and having no last name. Now, Levias exerts his anger nearly every two weeks on peers who do similar things to him. Many therapists believe that this child will be the one who would bring guns to school and kill everyone, before himself. But he hasn't yet, and never will. He has no friends, tons of enemies, and a whole lot of built in anger.

And on a side note, he won a sweepstakes that he signed up for at a local gas station. He got a free XBOX 360 Elite and COD : Modern Warfare 2, along with a couple hundred dollars that he is saving.

Hobbies: Free Running/Parkour, Training/Working out, Cloud/star - Gazing, Video games,

Favorites:

Drink: Orange Juice or Soda
Food: Pizza (Pepperoni)
Book: The Night Angel Trilogy
Movie: Anything Scary/Funny
Video Game: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Season: Winter
Weather: Cloudy
Color: Black
Class: Math (It's easy for him)
Animal: Wolf

Other: Has a pet wolf that many mistake for a large dog.

Greenteeth
02-25-2010, 03:37 AM
lol! I was going to put astronomy as one of her hobbies. xD Weeeird.

Anyways. Do you want to start or shall I?

Levias
03-04-2010, 10:32 PM
How bout you start? :D

Greenteeth
03-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Here it is! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3031)
Sorry it's not as long as most of my usual stuff. I figured you wouldn't want seven paragraphs describing absolutely nothing. XD

Levias
03-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Its cool :D
I'll go post now

Greenteeth
03-08-2010, 03:03 AM
I can't wait! Finally we can get this thing started lol

Levias
03-08-2010, 09:28 PM
I know, I've been wanting to do this for a while now :D

Greenteeth
03-13-2010, 06:25 AM
D: If someone called me a monster, I'd be throwing punches. Don't know 'bout Levias, though, he gets called a lot of worse things.

Anyways. This is so cute. XD They so don't get along. I love it.