PDA

View Full Version : Ciaossu!

AeRaShin
02-21-2010, 02:37 AM
Ciaossu!

A canidate was chosen to be the tenth generation of the Vongola, the most influential family in the mafia world. However, he's just a wimpy fourteen year old kid who gained the unfortunate nickname, "No-Good Tsuna." And to make matters worse, his hitman tutor, Reborn, is a super baby who's one of the top assassins in the Vongola family. Little by little Tsuna has grown stronger, and with that strength came new friends ("family members or mafioso," quote Reborn) and enemies.

Tsuna and company had recently just defeated Byakuran, the threat from ten years later, and have been welcomed as the next generation. And just as peace settles in for the young family, a new threat approaches the Vongola guardians. They had recently formed, a family called Valentine. This family, in spite of their name, is a hateful one. They want their boss to become the godfather, not a fourteen year old wimpy kid.

And a neutral group has made their return from Tokyo after hearing the news the Hibari Kyoya was missing for a while (while they were in the future). A yankii group full of delinquents. They are somehow linked to this invading mafia family, however, the leader is allied with Hibari, making them allies of the Vongola. The gang split into two, with different leaders, both supporting a different family. One supporting the Vongola, Sakura Haven, and one supporting the Valentine, Akuma Trade. Will their bonds keeps them from killing each other in war?

A war is approaching the peaceful Vongola, and they are just getting settled back into their normal lives after returning from the future. Namimori, Japan will once again be distorted by war. And the winner could decide the future for both the normal world and the mafia world.

Rules

1. Follow all of RPA's rules.
2. Romance/Violence is extremely encouraged, but please keep it PG-13.
3. This thread welcomes yaoi and yuri. I only ask that you keep the original characters their original sexuality. Tsuna is not going to forget about KYoko and start drooling over Mukuro, okay fangirls?
4. Keep swearing to a minimum. It's okay every now and then, but don't drop an F-Bomb every post.
5. Please refrain from god-modding/auto-hitting/etc. Your character is not God. Every normal human being has some sort of flaws. I don't want all the made ups to have all the afinities like Gokudera. Gokudera is a genius.
6. I DO NOT WANT A MILLION EMO CHARACTERS!! Please vary your character's personality.
7. If your not going to be here for a while, please tell me! Please!
8. Don't not try to change the original characters' personalities. I will hunt you down and eat you then.
9. RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY!
10. Only the best will get higher ranks such as the Valentine boss and such. You also need a good explanation of your "Famous As". I will be judging your literacy based on your personality and your short bio.
11. Please try to balance out the families and stuff. I don't want everyone to be a Valentine, and then no one is a Vongola. That sucks when you try to fight something nonexistent.
12. Have Fun!

Name: Last, first (middle, if any)
Nickname(s): If any
Age/DOB: write it in words/month, date

Sexual Orientation: straight, gay, bi
Appearance: picture in link

Personality: at least a paragraph
Short Bio: at least two paragraphs
Dislikes: list three

Flame Affiniation: storm, thunder, rain (only literate geniuses get the affiniation for all)
Box Weapon: this is the one you primarily use and its an animal form

Weapon(s): (optional)

Famous As: a name your well known as (e.i. Smoking-Bomb Hayato)
Family: Vongola, Valentine, or either of the supporting groups

Username: username

Families
I'm obviously missing some, and unless you want to play them, they aren't going up. Also, Kuromu and Mukuro have been separated and Mukuro is out of Vindice.

Vongola
Sawada, Tsunayoshi (Boss) -
Gokudera, Hayato (right-hand man) - AeRaShin
Yamamoto, Takeshi -
Sasagawa, Ryohei -
Hibari, Kyoya -
Lambo -
Rokudo, Mukuro -
Dokura, Kuromu -
Miura, Haru -
Sasagawa, Kyoko -
Reborn -

Valentine
(Boss) -
(Right-hand Man) -
--- -
--- -
--- -
--- -
--- -

Sakura Haven
Yamada, Koaru (Boss) - AeRaShin (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=148962&postcount=2)
(Right-Hand Man) -
--- -
--- -
--- -

Akuma Trade
(Boss) -
(Right-hand Man) -
--- -
--- -

AeRaShin
02-21-2010, 02:57 AM
Name: Yamada, Kaoru
Nickname(s): None
Age/DOB: Fourteen/January 28
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Kaoru is very outspoken. She has a hard time keeping things to herself, and when she does, it's obvious she's sulking about something. She thinks before she acts, but then again, she doesn't care a lot of times. She cares about the people close to her, and is easily moved by other people hard efforts. She's very boyish when it comes to ettiquite and politeness, and she gets along well with almost everyone. The people she doesn't get along with are the ones with her own personality.
Short Bio: Kaoru was never really into the girly stuff. She played softball and joined the kendo club in grade school, and she got along with the boys very easily. She excelled at both and became quite arrogant because of it. By the fifth grade, some of the boys didn't like that she was better than them and kendo and baseball, so they decided to knock her arouns a little. Little did they know that she was sort of expecting someone to get angry because of her gloating, and she basically kicked their asses. But the boys went to the teacher claiming she had beat them up for no reason, and she got the blame. So, she was labeled as a delinquent and decided to focus solely of softball.

She became good friends with Yamamoto Takeshi at a baseball/softball camp and they started hanging out. But because she was still a delinquent she thought is was a pain if Yamamoto was going to start blaming her too. She refused to hang out with him anymore, and she started hanging out with the kids who cut class. By junior high, she had formed her own gang, Sakura Haven. She was constantly fighting with the Prefects and Hibari, and at some point the two groups both put down their weapons without the leaders' knowledge. When both Kaoru found out, she made it clear to Hibari she wasn't going to mess with the PRefects anymore, but they did not surrender due to weakness.

Now in present time, a new student, who instantly gave Kaoru a bad vibe, transferred by the name of Valentine. Soon, other came, and it seemed they were already acquainted with the Valentine. Their friendship conspiracy make Kaoru sick.
• Fighting (testing her strength)
• Baseball/Softball
Dislikes:
•Stupid people
• Weak people
• People who rely on others
• The traitors known as Akuma Trade.

Flame Affiniation: Cloud
Box Weapon: this is the one you primarily use and its an animal form
Weapon(s): Katana, Dagger, and small handgun

Famous As: Akacho (Red Butterfly)
Family: Sakura Haven