PDA

View Full Version : Elites Behind the Lines

Ushima
02-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Year is 2678. Beings known as the Exiled Ones attacked Earth for what seems no reason. New York, Rome, Paris, Berlin and Tokyo were all lost in the Exiled Ones first attack on Earth along with millions dead. Within that devistation came hope for humanity. Three survivors from the destruction of New York calling themselves Cerberus, weilding the same power as the Exiles. The cause is unknown but believed to be because of exposure to radiation from enemy weapons.

The three humans quickly rose to power, commanding the unified Earth force against the Exiled Ones. Sovereign and his two generals Shade and Rage. Extracting blood samples, research teams extracted were able to give humans similar abilities through a serum called the God Serum. Though not to the extent of Cerberus these soldiers are powerful.. These soldiers are put together into a special unit, the Elites.

=

"Wake up kid." A voice pierced the silence of a sleeper pod. The pod itself was filled with a blue liquid that is need to stabalize the body after the initial treatment. Pushing a few buttons on the pod control pannel the pod opened spilling out a young nineteen year old soldier.

"Fuckin' A." The soldier coughed. "It's cold." He was only wearing a pair of shorts, due to being in the stabalizing liquid.

"Name Rex. Here put these on." Rex handed over standard Marine gear. Pants, combat boots, black t-shirt, combat vest, fingerless golves. "These as well." Rex handed over an asuualt rifle and a pistol.

"Thanks. Codename's Kid." Kid loaded his weapons.

"I know, I read your file." The two walked over to a shuttle. "Let me introduce you to the rest of the squad."

"Don't bother getting attached to anyone." Someone interupted.

"That's Blade, he doesn't have much faith in this assignment." Rex explained.

"I just don't see why Cerberus doesn't handle this themselves. Sending us into that massive stronghold is damn near suicide." Blade sheathed his katana.

"Bite your tounge soldier. They're on this ship, more than likely they can hear you." Rex boarded the shuttle. "Let's move!"

~

"Three minutes, lets get out of here!" Rex shouted. He, Kid and Blade were the only ones left and had just planted the explosive to take out the base. Flash was taken out by a sniper, Black Widow was scouting ahead of the squad and was caught in an ambush, Crimson Wolf and The Dego were last seen holding of Exiles off for Blade, Rex and Kid.

"This way!" Blade shouted, not realising a gernade landed by his feet.

"Blade get out of there!" Kid shouted.

"What?" Blade looked down. "Well fuck." The gernade went off, making Blade's death quick. His katana landed by Kid's feet. Kid grabbed it and ran forward with Rex.

~

"How much farther?" Kid turned around and fired the last rounds of his pistol.

"Almost there-" Rex looked up. "Incoming mortar!" Rex pushed Kid away.

"Rex!" The mortar hit and knocked Kid back down. He was so close to the evac site, he could make it. A hand on his throat lifted him into the air.

"This is the end for you." Kid looked straight into the eyes of an Exiled. Behind him he could see the mushroom cloud of the explosives going off and more troops coming.

"Fuck you!" Kid spat in the Exiled's face. The enemy lifted a dagger but stopped when three pods landed around him. The doors blew off and one figure stepped out firing a pistol into the Exiled, dropping him.

"You alright?" Kid turned to his savior.

"General Rage?" Kid tried to get up.

"Easy, you got a bullet hole in your side." Kid touched his left side, feeling the liquid. "Oh hey you alright?" Kid passed out from blood loss.

"Shit." Rage shouted. "Medic!' He shouted before running off to battle.

~

"Fuck. My head hurts." Kid tried to sit up.

"Easy, that'll be the meds working." A hand pushed Kid back down.

"General Rage?" Kid asked.

"I want to apologize for the loss of your squad." Rage dropped dog tags onto the bed. "Damn it all! If Sovereign had let me done this," Rage punched his fist into his hand.

"It had to be done, we knew the risks." Kid said.

"But at what price? Soldiers that didn't need to die?" Rage stood back up. "Look, Elites need longer training and a decent leader. I requested further training for you. Five years alright to you?"

"Whatever it takes." Kid said before he felt the meds kick back in.

~

Five years was enough for Kid to master his abilities. He is now a Master Sergeant ready to lead a new squad of Elites. He changed his codename to Rex. He was also trained as Rage's replacement incase he died. "Sergeant Rex, the recruits are ready."

Rex nodded. "Lets get this started."

=

You are playing as a new recruit for the Elites. Right out of a year of training in your abilities. Due to difference in human DNA the abilities vary among each test subject. Telekenesis, invisibility among other things.

Character Profile -

Name: Michael Adrian

Codename: Rex

Weapons: Duel Revolvers, Katana

Appearance:
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg193/vjones60/Anime%20Males%20-%20Men/79d4.jpg

Personality: After the incident on Xio Rex was desensitized heavily, though not entirely. He has an overwhelming need to protect his squad, again thanks to the Xio incident when he lost everyone.

Other: He has Rex tattooed on his neck, three dog heads on his chest and the Elite insignia on his right shoulder, an ace of spade with a brass knuckle in the center.

spirits breath
02-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Name: Kyle Kyndall

Codename: Tank

Weapons: Assult rifle with a mounted sheild, a silenced handgun, and a sniper rifle with a 7X scope

Appearance: http://gza.gameriot.com/content/images/view_320200_1_1242726030.jpg

Personality: A little proud of his work, getting into the moment a bit too much as he is also known to be at times trigger happy. He views morality to be in high regard, beleif in mercy killing is right. and tries to aid where he can.

Other: Keeps a bible over his heart under his vest. As well as a picture of his girlfriend with him.

rabbit
02-27-2010, 03:11 AM
Hey guys! Don't forget to add a mature rating in the main thread title and a mature warning in the first post! Thank you!