PDA

View Full Version : Traxton. "Insitution for the Gifted"-- OOC

Pages : [1] 2

Waving
03-27-2012, 10:30 PM
1. I am Game Master. I god mod. If I don’t like something, and I ask you to remove of it, do so. Or of course you can be on your marry way out of the thread, enjoying someone else’s work of art. But, I will not be the evil person. I will act fairly towards all. Also, if you have a problem, I must stress, do not argue with me. As many guidelines say, you are a guest of my game. So work with me, even if you don’t agree.
2. Proof read your posts.
3. No Mary Sues; No eye changing colors, no beauty beyond the stars, no emo, no super depression, no past of sexual abuse or abuse of any sort.
4. Let me add, I don’t want to see any character stereotypes, or clichés.
5. Perfection is not need. How can we put it…? It’s so imperfect.
6. I understand you put a little bit of yourself in your characters, well, let’s not create another you, or a perfected you. Well, this is called the OOC, out of character, thread. Is it not?
7. No 1 liners, no 2 liners; 3 liners. If anything under, you will be notified.
8. Interaction with characters is crucial. I mean, that is the point of creating a character in a role-play. Anti-social characters make everything difficult and make everyone want to avoid you.
9. DETAILS. Be creative in your character’s personality and your character’s backstory/history. Although, keep some things hidden until more advancement in the plot of the story happens. Appearance isn’t as important as it leads you to believe.
10. Growth. Your character needs it. Throughout the storyline, you want to be able to read back until present and see that your character as either grown for the better or become horrid. Growth in whatever direction is needed to keep things interesting.
11. When you think about your character’s past and how you are going to make it, consider its growth and future. Plan how it will go in your head, but watch out for when the story goes in motion with other people. You want to work and cope with the ideas of others.
12. Don’t control another person’s actions, unless permission is given. This also includes memories, and things of the past. If a problem comes up, post it here.
13. This adds onto details. Work hard to add details to the things around you and to things going on around you and in your mind. You want all of us to be able to understand what is going on, so we will be able to respond accurately.
14. No disappearing. PM beforehand of your leave, so we can know, and make your character an excuse of leave. We’d really hate for the other character that is involved with your character to be stuck, waiting for you. Addition: If gone for more than 1-2 weeks, your character will be terminated and you will be removed from the RP.
15. No attention … whres. We want everyone to be active players and one person can’t keep the limelight.
16. When a mistake is made in a player's post, point it out. Also, don't forget to mention what they should do to fix it.

Here is a school made for the gifted, or the otherwise, 'different characters' in our world. You can choose to be any type of class of creature, as long as a description of that type of creature is followed. We are also in need of teachers and principles for each school section. If you are applying for that, just change up the character chart for that and clarify what group/classes you choose.

For the teachers, you can choose multiple classes if you wish.

•Name: Muze Konegg

•Description: Muze has short red hair that is always slicked back. He wears a black tuxedo with a red tie with one white stripe going down the center.

•Personality: He is a very friendly man. As the headmaster of the school, he tries his best to get a long with all of his students and co-workers. Although his friendliness is what he is mostly, there is a serious and strict side that will enforce the rules.

•Sex: Male

•Breed: Shapeshifter

•Description of power/ability: Muze prefers to only turn into a black cat to sit in on classes and watch, although the choices of creatures are limited, he has quite a list.

Traxton
“Institution For the Gifted”

Traxton. A school for the special. A school for those the world casts out. A school, for those with ability's that everyone is scared of: Magic, interpretation and seeing things. Everyone has a different ability. And this is the safe haven. A place where these children, can come be their own person. We do all we can to help our students to understand that they are special and that we are here to help them out in understanding what they are going through, what they are becoming or already are, and how to deal with and put use to their abilities. All the teachers here at Traxton are specialized teachers in each subject. They are all the best on their own subject. They are here to help you and teach you through this process.
Do know your child will not be alone. Many other girls and boys with the same powers or very unique ones will accompany your child. No one judges so they all will make great friends in the future. We are located in the southern most Antarctic peninsula. Our Instructional Institution is situated within a fiber-glass reinforced dome.

Dear Student:
You have been given the unique opportunity to attend Traxton Boarding School. Here at Traxton, we accept your gifts, and your personality. Traxton is divided into 3 different sections:

Bulivardo- for the easy going laid back.
Grandera- for the smart and working.
Honduria- for the sportsman and rash.

Each student will be required to wear a uniform:

Girls: skirt or dress pants with a polo and tie.

Boys: Black slacks, polo and a tie.

Bulivardo wears grey, Grandera wears green, and Honduria wears red.

You will be required to do no homework but just sit in class, listen, learn and use the skills you learn. You will be packed in with up to 19 hours in your day.

All students will be required to report to their cryochambers after every 12 hour set. The cyrochambers are specially designed to compress the average 8 hour rest period into a 1 hour time frame. If you believe that your work and progress will need extra time to complete beyond the standard 12 hour set, you are able to apply for a time period extension.

Upon submission, you must present your Traxton institution identification card for security purposes. Once your application is processed, you will be notified via text on behalf of headmaster Muze containing the time slot reserved for your appointment.

The entire institution will have days where no classes are in session. On those days, you have the option to access, as a T.I. student, the entire facility and its luxuries, but you must have your T.I. ID on you at all times for security reasons.

We specialize in:
•Languages of sorts
•Dragonology
•Wizardology
•Mythology
•Cryptozoology
•Paranormal activity
•Interpretation
& many more

Classes you and many students will take:
Dragonology
Mythology
Languages (Different languages of the sort)
Science
Geography
Math
Cryptozoology
English
Physical People Education (P.P.E)
Paranormal Education (P.E)
Criminal Education (C.E)
Outdoor Target Practice (O.T.P)
Interpretation
Counselors
History
Musical Education (M.E)
Medical Education (MD.E)
Foods Education (F.E)
Solar Power Acquisition & Control Education (S.P.A.C.E)
Horticultural Studies (H.S)
Astronomy Theory (A.T)
Celestial Photography (C.P)

Please fill out the form below and send it in to the school:

•Name (first and last please)
•Description (Picture or writing)
•Personality
•Sex (Male Female)
•Breed
•Section (if unsure, just put undecided)
•Back story (Optional)
•Description of power/ability(brief)
•Age (10-19)
•Grade (4-12)
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A)
•Relationship (Taken, Single, Looking for someone)
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section)
•Other

The Headmaster,
Muze Konegg

Teachers will be required to do occasional hall walks to scan around the school and take care of their own classes, creating the lessons. If they believe there is a problem, they can go to the main office and contact Head master Muze about the problem.

Name:
Appearance:
Breed:
Classes teaching:
Class specialties:
History:
Family background:

BlueMusic
03-28-2012, 12:28 AM
I will edit this with my character bio later. Nevermind I'm just going to put it in a new post.

VillageIdiot
03-28-2012, 06:11 AM
•Name (first and last please) Joshua Alexander Blake
•Description (Picture or writing) 5'9. Lean/Built. Dirty-Blonde shaggy hair that covers his ears. Green eyes.
•Personality - Nice, trustworthy, hard-working, very smart.
•Sex (Male Female) Male
•Breed - Wizard
•Section (if unsure, just put undecided) Grandera
•Back story (Optional) His mother died of cancer when he was ten, and his father became a drunk shortly after. Which left him and his younger sister without an able-bodied parent. Before CPS could put them in foster care, he and his sister ran away and lived with his grandfather who sent him here at the age of 15. His mother was an Oracle and his father a shapeshifter.
•Description of power/ability(brief) Is able to use any form of magic within wizardry. Special abilities include: telepathy, manipulation over all elements, and foresight.
•Age (10-19) 16
•Grade (4-12) 10th
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A) Math
•Relationship (Taken, Single, Looking for someone) Single.
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section) Football, Mythology, & Painting.
•Other - Has rare instances of zoning out and transporting through time to either the past, present, or future. (inherited from his mother)

Kris
03-28-2012, 04:10 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Aria
03-28-2012, 07:51 PM
•Name: Jalie Logan
•Description: A lot like her.
http://girl-music.info/1239960431_1024x768_alona-tal-pretty-girl.jpg
•Personality: Bubbly, Light-hearted, Social, Mischievous
•Sex: Female
•Breed: Half-wizard Half-shapeshifter
•Section: Undecided
•Back story: Jalie's mother is a wizard and her father is a shape-shifter. She went to normal school but was constantly causing trouble by using her powers.
•Description of power/ability: She can use magic well - mainly in the nature category. And shape-shifts into animals only.
•Grade: 9th
•Subject specialty: Science
•Relationship: It's complicated (with a mortal boy).
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby: Pulling pranks on anyone who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hanging out with her friends, or anybody who is nearby.
•Other: Her boyfriend Romney has no special powers, and though her parents have forbidden her, she still attempts to see him. They (her parents) want her to only marry someone with powers.

Aria
03-28-2012, 08:13 PM
((Hey, guys. I've decided to start the first post, okay?))
"Remember, I went to this school when I was a young girl I was very respected here. Don't get into any sort of trouble, all right?" Mrs. Logan said to her 15 year old daughter words she had spoken a million times before.
Jaylie continued to stare out the window, gazing at the densly beautiful forests through the Mustang's car window.
Frustrated, her mother groaned and pulled over. Jaylie continued to stare through the window.
"I know you're angry, but that's no reason to completely disregard everything I'm saying," Mrs. Logan said, longing for some sort of response. Nothing.
"Jaylin Annabeth Logan! I am your mother! You will listen to what I say and-"
"All right, Ma! Just keep driving!" Jaylie shouted. Mrs. Logan put the car into drive and continued on the way to Traxton.
A few minutes later the two car came to a stop.
"This is it," Mrs. Logan sighed. Without a word, Jaylie scrambled out and slammed the door shut with a BANG! She made her way around the side of the mustang and retrieved her large duffel bag from the backseat.
Within 5 minutes Jaylie had been signed in, received her schedule, and given her room key and number. She started to trucking her building with out a hug and kiss from her mother. No words were even exchanged.
By the time she had reached her room, Jaylie was almost to tears with regret and guilt. She threw her duffel on a bed with a sea green and blue comforter directly under a large window. With fumbling fingers, she managed to open the window and take a few deep breaths of cool air.
And then, with a few looks around the room which contained two other beds for two other soon-to-be friends, Jaylie set out to explore her new school.

Aria
03-28-2012, 08:15 PM
((Hey, guys. I've decided to start the first post, okay?))
"Remember, I went to this school when I was a young girl I was very respected here. Don't get into any sort of trouble, all right?" Mrs. Logan said to her 15 year old daughter words she had spoken a million times before.
Jaylie continued to stare out the Mustang's car window, gazing at the dense, beautiful forests. Frustrated, her mother groaned and pulled over. Jaylie continued to stare through the window.
"I know you're angry, but that's no reason to completely disregard everything I'm saying," Mrs. Logan said, longing for some sort of response. Nothing.
"Jaylin Annabeth Logan! I am your mother! You will listen to what I say and-"
"All right, Ma! Just keep going!" Jaylie shouted. Mrs. Logan put the car into drive and continued on the way to Traxton.
A few minutes later the car came to a stop.
"This is it," Mrs. Logan sighed. Without a word, Jaylie scrambled out and slammed the door shut with a BANG! She made her way around the side of the mustang and retrieved her large duffel bag from the backseat.
Within 5 minutes Jaylie had been signed in, received her schedule, and given her room key and number. She started to stroll to her building without a hug or kiss from her mother. No words were even exchanged.
By the time she had reached her room, Jaylie was almost to tears with regret and guilt. She threw her duffel on a bed with a sea green and blue comforter directly under a large window. With fumbling fingers, she managed to open the window and take a few deep breaths of cool air.
And then, with a few looks around the room which contained two other beds for two other soon-to-be friends, Jaylie set out to explore her new home.

CALYPSO
03-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forum everyone! =D

Aria, just so you know every roleplay has an OOC (out of character. To post character sheets and to keep things organized) and an IC (for the main gameplay). The IC for Traxton is right here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28145&p=908933#post908933). :)

BlueMusic
03-28-2012, 08:47 PM
•Name (first and last please) Darcy Marie Mason
•Description (Picture or writing) long/curly dark brown hair with tints of red and blonde that are barely noticeable; dark brown eyes; 5'4"; curvy
•Personality: Very intelligent; bookworm; shy; guarded; caring; sometimes emotional
•Sex (Male Female) Female
•Breed: Shapeshifter
•Back story (Optional) Both parents are dead. Only living direct descendant of one of the most powerful shapeshifters in history, Alyssa Blanc. Mother was a shapeshifter, Father was a telepath
•Description of power/ability(brief) Shapeshifts into a Golden Eagle, and can communicate telepathically in both forms, but doesn't know she can in her human form.
•Age (10-19) 16
•Grade (4-12) 10
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A) N/A
•Relationship (Taken, Single, Looking for someone) Single
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section) Track/English/Reading and/or singing.

BleedingRose
03-29-2012, 04:43 AM
•Name (first and last please) Aaliyah (whatever Rissa's last name is. I'll edit it later.)
•Description (Picture or writing) 5'5", long black hair down her back, smooth, one red streak in front, bangs that cover one eye. bright blue eyes that change color with her mood. slender and curvy, toned, has a pair of black wings then come out at night.
•Personality isn't afraid to fight for what she believes in; doesn't put up crap from people; loves to have fun; outgoing; doesn't like to be around people; good listener if she likes you; likes to fight; gets along better with guys than girls; protective; confident but has a small shy, sensitive side that doesn't show often, not very easy to get in, Hates it when people touch her. loyal, sweet if you are good friends with her. Hates betrayal and can be very angry and fiery.
•Breed Fallen Angel
•Section (if unsure, just put undecided) Undecided (Possibly Honduria)
•Back story (Optional) came to Traxton to escape from her brothers and father
•Description of power/ability(brief) Has powers very close to Demons with the exception of mind control and invisibility; has telepathy, can work with fire, can turn into shadows, can make you see certain illusions, Foresight, and healing
•Age (10-19) 15
•Grade (4-12) 10
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A) M.E.
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section) martial arts/music/singing, dancing, and drawing

flora19
03-29-2012, 09:17 PM
•Name (first and last please) Raquel Martinez
•Description (Picture or writing) Filipino, so almond shaped eyes that are chocolate brown. She has slightly thick, straight hair that reaches her waist. She's 5' 6" and slightly thin.
•Personality She is a really smart girl who like to be around friends. She loves adventure and hates just sitting around. While with her friends, she likes to talk and have fun. If you say something she doesn't agree with, she won't hesitate to tell you.
•Breed Faerie
•Section (if unsure, just put undecided)Grandera
•Back story (Optional) N/A
•Description of power/ability(brief) She is an air faerie and can also do water magic.
•Age (10-19) 16
•Grade (4-12) 10
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A) History and English
•Relationship (Taken, Single, Looking for someone) Looking for someone
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section) Singing and piano which she's been taking since she was a kid

flora19
03-29-2012, 09:18 PM
it double posted ^^^

flora19
03-29-2012, 09:21 PM
oops, I thought my student form hadn't worked and redid it, so sorry!

Leon G
03-29-2012, 09:46 PM
•Name (first and last please) Hayden Gerald
•Description (Picture or writing) Golden blonde curls, gently blue eyes. About 6' 1'' and is well built. Has huge white wings he uses at will. Always wears a golden chain around his neck.
•Personality: Kind, caring. Angelic.
•Sex (Male Female): Male
•Breed: Angel
•Section (if unsure, just put undecided) Bulivardo
•Description of power/ability(brief) Can calm people down, give them good feelings. Can heal. Obviously, can sing like an Angel. Can turn invisible. Can only speak the truth and read minds.
•Age (10-19) 18
•Grade (4-12) 12
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A) MD.E
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section) Likes to learn healing spells

Trouble
03-29-2012, 09:53 PM
•Name (first and last please) Evan Taylor
•Description (Picture or writing) 6'2", skinny, medium length brown hair, green eyes
•Personality Relaxed, studious, hopes to keep up his family's lagacy
•Sex (Male Female)Male
•Breed Mage
•Back story (Optional) From one of the largest richest mage familys. He wants to be the greatest mage of his time.
•Description of power/ability(brief) A genius in magic, but a weak physical fighter
•Age (10-19) 16
•Grade (4-12) 11
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A) Magic
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section) Not very sporty/ Magic, math, alchemy, ect. /Alchemy and magic
•Other I think I covered it pretty well with the rest

BleedingRose
03-29-2012, 11:34 PM
I'll be back when my dinner is done so like 30 min.

Edynol
03-30-2012, 03:08 AM
This reminds me of an X-men 1st Class rp I was in a few months back that died. lol.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 03:11 AM
Haha, I know!! That's why I love it. I'm a big Marvel fan. :D

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 03:12 AM
It was really popular on TW so Cry (Waving) posted it on here. Some of us have the same character, but started over. :)

Edynol
03-30-2012, 03:14 AM
I am tempted to join this, but I have so many other RPs going on right now I'm not sure if I should risk an overload. lol.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 03:14 AM
I have the same character...but, with a couple differences... ;)

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 03:20 AM
There are difference with Josh?

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 03:31 AM
Yeah...Like he has foresight, manipulation over all elements, and he's younger. And he has a different last name. Plus, he's single...:P I thank Cry for that one. (yes, that's sarcasm)

Waving
03-30-2012, 03:33 AM
PSH, WUH EVR

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 03:34 AM
No. Thank the TW mods. :( Poor Darcy's all alone again.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 03:38 AM
Technically, you HAD to start it different....now Darcy and Josh are all alone....and wondering why.....and they are soulmates but don't know it...tragic really.

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 03:42 AM
It's gonna be awhile before they realize it, and that makes me want to cry. We really need people to apply for teaching positions.

Waving
03-30-2012, 03:44 AM
Amen.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 03:45 AM
Should we make it a while? Or can something happen to HELP them realize it sooner?

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 03:45 AM
To what, Cry? I thought that's why we made them younger. I don't care, but I don't think it should be as rushed as last time. You know what I mean?

Waving
03-30-2012, 03:48 AM
Needing teachers.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 03:48 AM
Okay. :) Just say the word and I'm your man. ;) hahaha

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 03:49 AM
You should put it in the recruitment thread. If gou absolutely need me to I can do English or Music.

Oh goodness. You really are the VillageIdiot... Lol JK JK. :)

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 04:08 AM
At my dance studio they call me the Village Idiot. FOR A REASON. :D :D

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 04:19 AM
Lol. My friends call me Kathy to get on my nerves because my middle name is Katherine.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 04:21 AM
One of my best friend's name is Katherine. We call her Kat.

I should call you Kitty...meow. :P

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 04:29 AM
NO. My friend Ethan calls me Kat, but seriously they could all call me Candy cause my initials are MKM so they can call me KitKat and M&M.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 04:32 AM
Ahahaha! My friend Katherine's nicknames are KitKat and Peanut!! That is so freaking hilarious!!! I'm sorry but the only name I can call you is Darcy. :D

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 04:34 AM
Really? I got that out of Pride and Predjudice because I got Demetrius on Doors of Death out of A Midsummer Night's Dream. Oh and my mom calls me goober. I always say I'm not a chocolate covered peanut.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 04:38 AM
I always knew I'd meet Darcy. Just never thought it would be a fictional-reality, and Darcy be a girl... Quite comical, I dare say. ;)

Ah ha! That's what Darcy's nickname should be! Peanut! Because she's a golden eagle, and her colors look like peanut butter! WIN.

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 04:40 AM
No. She doesn't she looks like fire when the dark brown shines and when the sun hits her red and blonde hair in human form.. Hehe. You should call her Fire. Darcy is a girl's name too. My school mascot is the golden eagle. Lol I'm so original.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 04:48 AM
She reminds me so much of Alyssa... I called her Girl of Fire. And, yes, before I even knew about The Hunger Games. When Alyssa shapeshifted into a Phoenix, she had this special power of a shield. When she used it, she went into super-nova and her wings became flames of green and blue. I plan on having Josh have visions of Alyssa, small little memories to connect the world Supernatural to Traxton. Alyssa is my most prized possession in the world of fiction. She also loosely (as in terms of her shapeshifting ability) resembles my favorite Marvel character: Jean Grey, the Phoenix.

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 04:51 AM
That's really cool. The flashbacks/visions won't seem present tense will they? Because Traxton doesn't take place in the future. It takes place in current day. And Alyssa to Darcy is many generations back.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 04:56 AM
No. I plan on putting the flashbacks to the time of how we figured Darcy was related to Alyssa. May generations ago. And the flashbacks won't be too long, either. Just little snippets of moments that relate to Traxton and Jarcy's story. Trust me. Aly had a soulmate... Supernatural didn't finish, but I think this would help with completing the ending. Aly and her soulmate have an extremely confusing story. I'm sure once Anna(BleedingRose) and Christina(Scarlet.Kitty) read this, they will kill me...

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 05:00 AM
Why? I know their names now. I usually try to call people by their names or whatvthey want to be called instead of their username. I hate being calles BlueMusic. I don't mind being called Blue, but when it sounds like two seperate words it bugs me. Lol

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 05:19 AM
Sorry for any spelling errors...I wrote fast. :P (this is Aly's side of the story, Chrissie)

Chrissie played a character named Scarlette. Aly's twin sister. Anna played a girl named Violette, their adopted sister. Scar and Aly were separated at birth, so Aly never knew of Vi. Scar always believed that Vi was her true sister considering they both shifted into tigers. Aly lived with her father, and the other two with their mother. When Aly turned twelve, her father told her the truth about her having a twin sister. Once she turned 15, she went searching for her, and ended up transferring to her high school. Aly tried over and over again to tell Scar about them being twins, but the chance never came. So they just ended up being best friends. Until the day this guy named Luke came along and threatened Aly saying, "If you don't leave, I will kill her." Aly didn't know why, but she did anyway out of love for her sister. So, she died. Luke killed her. Scar was devastated. After Luke knew Scar believed Aly was dead, he brought her back to life; only, she could never make contact with Scar or he would kill Scar. Scar became Luke's mistress. Used for her magic, and for her body. Aly watched day after day Scar's tears running down her face until the day Scar completely closed up to the world. While Aly was flying in the sky, one of Scar's friends (also a bird) crashed into her, basically forcing a meeting between the two sisters. There were tears, and hugs. But, then there was yelling, and threats, and no forgiveness. Aly tried her hardest to apologize to Scar, but she pushed her away every time. Eventually, Aly was kidnapped by Luke, holding her as his prisoner. He promised her riches and power. But all she wanted was her sister. Scar, unbeknowest to Aly, forgave her when she was alone. She said it, but not to Aly's face. Aly did manage to escape, and find Scar, only to hear half-forgivness from her. But then she was taken back by Luke. Alyssa soon gave up on escaping her prison again, and surrendered to Luke and his evil. Luke and her were soulmates. Just, the evil kind. Aly and Scar were born of both pure and dark magic. Scarlette hated her dark side, and Alyssa couldn't escape it at moments. Hence her shift to a Phoenix. They were the two most powerful Shapeshifters. Aly tried to get them to combine their power, but Scarlette didn't want to. So, Alyssa embraced her dark side, and ruled with Luke for a very long time....

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 11:57 AM
And now Vi, Scar, Cherry, and Ian are in Doors of Death and Vi and my character Demetrius are together. Lol

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah. That pretty much sums it all up. I was wondering...has Scar mentioned Aly in Doors of Death?

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 07:19 PM
I don't think so. She doesn't really get on much anyway.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Oh. :/ She hasn't really been up to RPing lately. I wonder why?

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Oh, I don't know. MAYBE just maybe because of all the drama that went on. I went through my time of not wanting to RP. Is she even on this site?

Leoni, I love how you used Raven for the girl. :) I love that name :P

Scarlett.Kitty
03-30-2012, 10:04 PM
•Name (first and last please) Azalea Adair
•Description (Picture or writing) 5’5”. Long auburn hair, bright green eyes. A little on the pale side. Thin and just the slightest bit frail.
•Personality Friendly, likes to challenge herself. Like making friends.
•Breed Shapeshifter (Arctic Fox)
•Section (if unsure, just put undecided) Undecided
•Back story (Optional) Father killed her mother and then abandoned her. Lived with her grandmother who had no magical powers of any kind.
•Description of power/ability(brief) Is able to shapeshift into an arctic fox. Has limited magical abilities, mainly healing.
•Age (10-19) 17
•Grade (4-12) 11th
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A) Trying to find one
•Relationship (Taken, Single, Looking for someone) Single and maybe looking for someone
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section) Acting, Singing and Dancing. Loves to play with animals.
•Other Wants to be accepted for who she is.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Well, that's true.....ugh. LOOK. THERE SHE IS!!!

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Yay, but stay away fron Josh. *growls* Lol. :D

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Seriously. I'm taken.

Scarlett.Kitty
03-30-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm not stealing XD HAHAHAHA! Do I look like a thief to you? :O

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Lol, no. Maybe. Jk.

Scarlett.Kitty
03-30-2012, 10:30 PM
:O

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Yes...you look like you're out to steal my heart.

Leon G
03-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Sorry for not posring! My brains all fried right now. And I think Raven is such a fallen Angel name lol

Welcome Chrissie!

Scarlett.Kitty
03-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome Leoni XD haha, I understand friend brains...

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Leoni, I put Hayden back in his roommmmm! RAWR :P

Leon G
03-30-2012, 11:15 PM
What? When?? Whoops :O

Leon G
03-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Ohhhh. I will fix it :3

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Yes Fixeth it :P lol

Leon G
03-30-2012, 11:24 PM
So...what's everyone's favorite forum skin? Mine is Lightening :3

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 11:25 PM
MINE TOO!!!!

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 11:26 PM
I like Into the Darkness and Reptile Green. Are you going to do another post?

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Darcy wants to cry. *sniffles*

Leon G
03-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Indeed I shall. I'm trying to focus :> And failing

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Hurry child :P

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 11:39 PM
omgomgomgogmogmogmogmogmogmogm.....im sorry darcy...........i feel horrible........

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 11:47 PM
You horrible person, Erin :P Jk. I love you.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 11:49 PM
I think I broke her heart....:(

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 11:49 PM
I will choose not to comment

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 11:51 PM
I don't know what to do!!! This is serious, Anna. What if she doesn't forgive me!?!?!?!

BleedingRose
03-30-2012, 11:52 PM
She will. Calm down. I forgave Leoni didn't I? Dude please calm yourself. Just apologize.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 11:54 PM
Okay, okay...but, still. This is tense.

BlueMusic
03-30-2012, 11:57 PM
So I'm drivin out in the country and have a horrible signal on my phone.

VillageIdiot
03-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Well, that sucks. :P

Scarlett.Kitty
03-31-2012, 12:00 AM
So, Leoni is Ryan gonna be in this or are we making it all new?

BleedingRose
03-31-2012, 12:47 AM
Ryan isn't going to be in it that I know of. Forgive me if I'm wrong, Leoni. It's supposed to be all brand new Chrissie, so that the drama of last time doesn't happen again.

BleedingRose
03-31-2012, 12:48 AM
Btw, Erin and Mollie: AWWWWWWWWWWW :)

VillageIdiot
03-31-2012, 12:49 AM
:D :D :D I love being a guy!!!!!!!!! I mean...playing. PLAYING a guy. LMFAOROFL

BleedingRose
03-31-2012, 12:52 AM
You my dear girl, are an awkward child.

VillageIdiot
03-31-2012, 12:52 AM
That's why they call me the Village Idiot.

Leon G
03-31-2012, 12:55 AM
Posted :3

Scarlett.Kitty
03-31-2012, 12:58 AM
ah ok, now what to do with my character then...

Waving
03-31-2012, 01:00 AM
Start over and make a new story line,

Scarlett.Kitty
03-31-2012, 01:03 AM
Got it XD Thanks, I just wasn't sure XD Hehe :D

VillageIdiot
03-31-2012, 01:09 AM
gotta go ppl!!! Darcy, I'll try to reply as much as I can. I'm getting busy, so there will be some time in between replys. I'm sorry!!

Waving
03-31-2012, 01:11 AM
OK---
This is news and if you don't listen, Traxton will be gone.
AS most of you are all from TW. Now, this site is waaaay better, I mean waaaay better and if you guys don't step it up, I repeat, I will get Traxton deleted.
So here's what needs to change.

NO MORE ONE LINERS. If this becomes excessive, like it is now, this will be gone. I am not accepting it anymore. And if any of you are like," But..But Cry ;-; you just posted a one liner...." Well, yeah I did and it's changing for me too. So I am not accepting one liners anymore.

MINIMUM 3 LINES YaDigg?

Scarlett.Kitty
03-31-2012, 01:14 AM
Ok, that works. :)

But let's also make sure not to blab to fill in the minimum three lines. Make actually interesting and something that wants to be read. So, let's work really hard to make it amazing! :D

flora19
03-31-2012, 01:16 AM
I really agree. This website has much higher standards than perhaps we're used to back at TW. It started out with everyone writing long posts, but as one person got sloppy, so did another, and then another, and so on. Writing longer, thoughtful posts makes the RP a lot better, in my opinion. And really, it's not that hard. I'm not sure if the three line rule applies to OOC so......*does a tap dance offstage* "Good night everybody!"

BleedingRose
03-31-2012, 01:16 AM
Cool with me, Ms. Cry. I love Traxton and I don't want it deleted. It would make me cry! Do as she says people before I hurt you! O.o Does the three line policy go for OOC too? :( :( :(

Waving
03-31-2012, 02:13 AM
Ok, this is addressed to Chrissie.

I just wanna say.. like ..
Just try to be more descriptive. I'm lurking on on Traxton and I really want you to improve on your writing and description/ive-- skills. I'm seeing the word "Softly" waaaaay too much, and that's not really descriptive anymore. I'm asking for a minimum of 3 lines and you're still not doing that from what I am seeing. So, just try, a little harder to be more descriptive.

Scarlett.Kitty
03-31-2012, 02:15 AM
I was writing paragraphs but, ok, I'll try harder. :)

Waving
03-31-2012, 02:19 AM
I'm just pointing it out. Paragraphs aren't a sentence each. If you're distracted, don't post then, because I'm trying to make this RP more detailed and better than at TW. So if you're distracted or lazy, don't post.

VillageIdiot
03-31-2012, 03:29 AM
I'm confused...what is a 3liner? 3 sentences? Or 3 paragraphs?

Waving
03-31-2012, 03:33 AM
3 lines

VillageIdiot
03-31-2012, 03:35 AM
That still doesn't answer my question. 3 SENTENCES, OR PARAGRAPHS? (please excuse my harshness)

Waving
03-31-2012, 03:39 AM
what do you mean? I'm saying 3 lines in minimum, you don't have to do paragraphs.

Waving
03-31-2012, 03:40 AM
3 lines like

Understood?

VillageIdiot
03-31-2012, 03:42 AM
....... -__- don't push me.

Lines, as in sentences?

Waving
03-31-2012, 03:49 AM
I'm not exactly sure why you are acting this way, but don't apologize for "harshness" it's rude either way. & "Don't push me"? Don't be "harsh" if you expect nothing back.

WHAT 3 LINES MEANS IS

1 lines of sentences
2 lines of sentences
3 lines of sentences.

Because everyone could be in different themes, you do as you see in your own box, but I stay on default so I can judge whether or not it's actually 3 lines.

VillageIdiot
03-31-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm sorry....I'm just tired. :/ today has been weird...

Waving
03-31-2012, 03:59 AM
K.

VillageIdiot
03-31-2012, 04:01 AM
...i really am sorry..... *puppy dog eyes*

Waving
03-31-2012, 04:01 AM
Ok.

Leon G
03-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Leoni-
Leoni looked over the situation. She decided to put her two cents in. "Well, I see what Cry is saying. Most people have been putting one liners when they could easily add more. Now I know sometimes it's tough to think of three lines of what to say, but you can always put your character's thoughts and how they are feeling. Another thing that helps is describing the setting. Now, Cry brought up the theme point. My theme, Lightning, is a lot harder to make 3 lines. But I just did." Leoni nodded and walked out, whistling.

Now that was a 4 liner. In another theme, it's probably longer. But I wanted to let you know what a 3 liner was.

VillageIdiot
04-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Mollie! I won't be on till later! Or maybe sooner... bye!! But, don't do ANYTHING without me. We MUST make this interesting...in a good way. :D hehehehehhehe.....

BlueMusic
04-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Aww, don't leave me. :(

BleedingRose
04-01-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm lonely. Leoni should get on!

BlueMusic
04-01-2012, 11:11 PM
She got off because she had church a few hours ago. She should be back soon probably.

VillageIdiot
04-01-2012, 11:15 PM
OKAY. Not sure how long I'll be able to be on. But, I'm here!!

BleedingRose
04-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Hopefully :( I misses her already and my character can't do anything else cause Aaliyah is unconscious and being attacked

Waving
04-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Lemme bring this up again.

Anything less than 3 lines is not accepted, and it's from my viewing on the default vBulletin

BleedingRose
04-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Wait on OOC too?

Waving
04-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Noooo lol Just on the IC

BleedingRose
04-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Oh okay lol I was just checking. It's been a long day :P

So I have to go do things. Be back in like 30 min or so. Leoni hurry up and REPLY!

Scarlett.Kitty
04-02-2012, 03:50 AM
Ok, I'm beginning to think I'm a little confused as two what three lines is by default view. Am I writing three lines or less? I just want to make sure I'm doing it right, thanks!

BleedingRose
04-02-2012, 03:57 AM
You're writing two lines in the V-bulletin format.

SeoulDancer
04-02-2012, 04:53 AM
Excuses Me but may i join?

Scarlett.Kitty
04-02-2012, 04:54 AM
How can I see V bulletin format so I can tell.

And SeoulDancer, I'm sure it'd be fine if you joined :)

SeoulDancer
04-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Name: Lullaby Nix (NickName: Dream)
•Description (Picture or writing): Long White Hair, Soft blue eyes, and a noticeable bracelet.
•Personality: Calm, Smart-ish, and delightfully happy/Cheerful
•Sex (Male Female): Female
•Breed: Dreamer
•Section (if unsure, just put undecided): I really Dunno but i pick Grandera
•Back story (Optional): Her Mother was a Telepathic and her father was also a Telepathic. When my Father died from a rare blood disorder my Mom signed a contract with a demon wishing to have my father alive again. With the Demonic Contract signed my Dad was alive again but very depressed because he felt he didn't belong into the living. Her Mom soon found out that after signing the Demonic contract see seem to be pregnant. After 8 months I was Born. They found out that I also had powers but not the main Telepathic power. I was from one of the Branch Family of the Telepath. Two weeks later my father kill himself because of depression and My mother hanged herself. Foster-care came but I escaped and Ran away. I live with a well-known Aunt of mine ever since then.
•Description of power/ability(brief): I have the Power to access dreams. Due to my Branch Power I use Telepathic like abilities. My Main source of power come from the Dreams of people. My abilities comes from my own Dreams and the other people I'm with. I can enter into people dreams while they are asleep. If they are suddenly awaken then i have to quickly get out or I am stuck inside his/her's mind untill they sleep again.
•Age (10-19): 12
•Grade (4-12): 7th
•Subject specialty (If not- N/A): F.E = Food Education
•Relationship (Taken, Single, Looking for someone): Single
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby (dependent on your section): My favorite subject besides Food Education is Languages.

•Other: She is trying to be a great cook! That is why she likes Food Education so much. My Eyes also Fade into Multi-Colored and Glassy from being Half human and Half Spirit.

VillageIdiot
04-02-2012, 04:47 PM
QUESTION:

How far are we allowed to take the, uhm...bedroom scene? :D That is....in writing. ;)

BlueMusic
04-02-2012, 09:00 PM
PG-13. No sex :-/. It isn't M and they aren't 18.

Waving
04-02-2012, 09:02 PM
No sex or anything like that at all is allowed. If it was in the mature sections and your characters are 18, then that is a differen't story. Otherwise, that needs to be put to a stop.

Waving
04-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Also, I must address that I am the owner of the thread, and I decide who joins and who doesn't. So next time someone asks if they can join, that is my decision. OK?

Otherwise, It is okay for you to join. I just don't like the fact that someone else is making my decisions for me in my own RP.

flora19
04-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Hey, SeoulDancer, is there any particular reason you capitalize random words but not "I"? Just wondering....

VillageIdiot
04-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Okay....Mollie, we should somehow either get them out of this make-out session, or just skip. :D I mean...it IS a free country. And if you want them to do the dirty, then ok. But, considering this is PG-13, we should skip or leave.

flora19
04-02-2012, 09:26 PM
My character would be happy to interrupt.........:D

Scarlett.Kitty
04-02-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm sorry Cry, I didn't mean to suggest anything else :(

I just figured you would say yes, I'm sorry...

BlueMusic
04-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Sounds good, Flora!!! :D

Waving
04-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Nah, it's ok. I'm just pointing this out.

Leon G
04-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Just curious, what skin do people use? I know me and Erin use Lightning, Anna uses Into the Darkness/Reptile, and Cry like Tickled in Teal.

Waving
04-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Actually, so I view everything correctly now, I use Default.

BlueMusic
04-02-2012, 09:37 PM
I just use default. I LOVE Ambient Lightning, but it doesn't stay when I use my phone which is most of the time because my brother hogs the computer

flora19
04-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Tickled in Teal for me...medium length.

BlueMusic
04-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Oh my gosh. The way you did that was hilarious, Flora!!!!

flora19
04-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Lol, I couldn't think of any other way :P. Sorry for the long time in between, I was posting on something else. Speaking of which, I have to get off now, be back later...Your character's reaction made me laugh for some reason...

BlueMusic
04-02-2012, 09:57 PM
:) Bye!!!

SeoulDancer
04-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Umm like i first Said may i join?

(double checking)

To Flora's Question earlier: i don't know why i capitalize other words but not I so i am editing it now

BleedingRose
04-02-2012, 10:23 PM
I actually just use the RPA default.

BlueMusic
04-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Don't forget. At least three lines or she'll get the thread deleted.

VillageIdiot
04-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Can you warn me when I accidentally do less than three lines???

BlueMusic
04-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Yes, yes I can.

flora19
04-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Waving said yes in an earlier post, and she;s in control, so yes, SeoulDancer. And I was just wondering if you had a reason for it. you don't have to go and change it. I mean, some people capitalize random things in poems. I just never understood it....

flora19
04-03-2012, 01:01 AM
x double post -.-

VillageIdiot
04-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Okay....... Now, Mole (yeah, I'm calling you Mole), don't get so full of yourself. :P

Yours emotionally,

Josh <3

BlueMusic
04-03-2012, 01:59 AM
:) You're crazy, "Josh". I love you!
-Darcy

VillageIdiot
04-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Uh huh. Riiiiiiiiight...

SeoulDancer
04-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Last question: Can i post on IC?

Waving
04-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Of course you can :D Please do.

SeoulDancer
04-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Mkay... Thanks :thnx: :thnx: <------Double the Power!

SeoulDancer
04-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Last and final question. Are we going to have classes where we have to go?

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 01:53 AM
We are supposed to, but no one ever applies for teaching classes. Right, Cry?

Waving
04-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Yeah, no one has applied as a teacher, so the class list and all was kinda a fail

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 02:26 AM
IM BACK.

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Yay. Bubble's life is complete!!!

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 02:57 AM
I need to tell you a story about the name Bubbles.

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 02:58 AM
It's serious.

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 02:59 AM
Okay? I was joking about the hooker thing btw. :)

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 03:11 AM
Well once upon a time...there was a girl named Erin. And her friends named her Bubbles. Although, if the story is told correctly, it was actually her former boyfriend who called her it first. His favorite word was 'Bubbley' so he called her Bubbles. And she called him Soap. Then, shortly after, her friends decided it was after the Powerpuff Girl. So she was named after a fictional character and the result of watery-soap. But, then, tragedy struck. She broke up with her boyfriend. No more Bubbles, and no more Soap. EXCEPT, there was still a Bubbles. The Powerpuff girl.

Who is...me.

My name is Bubbles and I am proud of it. Even if it is still a reminder of a broken relationship. He and I are still friends, though. So no worries. BUBBLES is a good thing. The name was created out of love, but destroyed in evil. Nicknaming Darcy 'Bubbles' is a very good thing. It's like rewriting history for me.. It's created out of love, and will stay out of love. Because no evil can screw up that relationship between Josh and Darcy. No evil. None. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. No.

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Aww, that's so sweet. My exboyfriend and I are still friends. We're actually mean to each other. It's fun.

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 03:17 AM
My ex-boyfriend and I's saying was: "Soap makes Bubbles, and Bubbles makes Soap look good."

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Hehe that's funny. Our 'song' was ridiculous. He likes country so he was like "Our song should be Smile."

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 03:39 AM
You two wrote a song together?

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 03:41 AM
No. He's a farm boy he doesn't write. It's Smile by Uncle Cracker. *cackles* The only artistic thing I know he does is play the bass. He plays sports.

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Oh. lol If I date a guy he has to play SOMETHING. I've learned the hard way that I can't really be with someone unless they appreciate music on a deep level like I do.

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Same here. Omg. Smile just came on. I forgot it's on my playlist. *laughs hysterically*

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 04:19 AM
Whut! That's redonkulous. Talk about irony.

SeoulDancer
04-04-2012, 04:24 AM
Lol it seems like you two are the only ones are talking in the IC C:

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Yep. We stay up later than any healthy human being.

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 04:27 AM
Too true. Too true... My friends call me The Night Owl. :D

SeoulDancer
04-04-2012, 04:35 AM
uuuuummmmmmmmm.................................... ... Derp? C:?

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 04:38 AM
What does 'Derp' mean???

SeoulDancer
04-04-2012, 04:41 AM
I dunno but i like use "Derp"

Derp! C:

SeoulDancer
04-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Double Post DX

Good night!!! Luv you all!

SeoulDancer
04-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Double Post DX

Good night!!! Luv you all!

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 04:50 AM
Okayyy...

*awkward silence*

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 04:58 AM
I know people that say derp when they get bored.

VillageIdiot
04-04-2012, 05:21 AM
I'm happy for you.

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 10:59 PM
@ Flora and Leoni: Josh and Darcy aren't in the same room. They went to the library then back to heir own rooms.

@Leoni: I agree with you 150% on the sex thing!!!

flora19
04-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Wait, I said they went to the same room? When? o-Oguy

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 11:04 PM
They aren't in the aame room as your and Leoni'scharacters, but they atill talked to them like they were there. They webt to bed. Do y'all wanna try and do a time skip?

flora19
04-04-2012, 11:06 PM
I think she meant is was before they left. It's just that when other people aren't on, people make time go by and their characters can't say what they wanted to/do what they want to. And she was thinking about them, not talking to them (my char). Time skip, hmmmm. Depends what other people want.

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Yeah, that's what I was think. I understand about not getting to say what you wanted to. Happens to me all the time.

flora19
04-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah, usually I either carry on the conversation as if nothing happened, or just roll with the time skip and move my char :/ Actually, time skip sounds good to me.

flora19
04-04-2012, 11:13 PM
double postttttt

Who else is in favor or opposes a time skip?

BlueMusic
04-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Yeah. 'Cause it's really late at night right now. We could see if we wanted to have th all meet and eat breakfast together. In Favor!!!

VillageIdiot
04-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Okay. :) In favor!

BlueMusic
04-05-2012, 01:16 AM
We can see if the others are in favor since we are in the middle of a scene and Josh and Lullaby are sleeping.

VillageIdiot
04-05-2012, 01:18 AM
K.

BlueMusic
04-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Somebody needs to post!!!

VillageIdiot
04-05-2012, 05:16 AM
And somebody needs to get a signature.

BlueMusic
04-05-2012, 05:17 AM
I do. I just need to find something genius to put as my sig.

VillageIdiot
04-05-2012, 05:35 AM
You should put that.

Use that spoiler-thingy, and say, "What now! You thought I would put something genius as my sig? You crazy!"

dooming803
04-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Name - Francis Alexandria Drake
•Description - shaggy brown hair, deep brown eyes,
•Personality - anger problems, shy, kind only if respected
•Sex- Male
•Breed - shapeshifter
•Section- undecided
•Back story - has been bullied for most of his life and was tested on to become a supersoldier, after the testing he changed into a dragon. he escaped from the lab but was shunned by his friends because of his abilities. he was an orphan and never knew and his family
•Description of abilities - can shapeshift into anything smaller than a car(he can do better when he is very upset
•Age - 13
•Grade- 8
•Subject specialty- science
•Relationship - Single.
•Favorite sport/subject/hobby - Football, wolves & poetry
•Other - is very in touch with nature

flora19
04-06-2012, 12:17 AM
One issue I've been thinking over for a while now. If the men in Aaliyah's life had abused her so terribly, how could she get along better with guys than with girls? Wouldn't she have a mistrust of guys since she had been so mistreated?

BlueMusic
04-06-2012, 12:26 AM
You know I never thought of that, but now that Flora has brought that up I'm curious about that, too.

Waving
04-06-2012, 12:28 AM
I could be a manipulation thing. I'll explain it more in Chazty flora. Not that that really is the case, because you are right... That does make absolutely no sense.

BleedingRose
04-06-2012, 12:30 AM
You're right...I didn't think of that...I should probably change that in my character sheet huh? :/ Totally my bad. Thank you for bringing that up. I'll go change that to 'gets along better with girls than guys; has a mistrust of all males, until they prove to her that they are kind-hearted.' Is that okay?

flora19
04-06-2012, 12:35 AM
It's fine with me either way, I was just wondering whether there was some back story to it.

Waving
04-06-2012, 12:35 AM
It doesn't really make sense for you to put that either. Because 'her' father and brother-- who ever-- could pretend to be kind hearted, so it would make sense for her not to even trust guys at all. Proving that they are kind hearted and not trusting them until them is also very typical as well.

Either way, no big deal

BleedingRose
04-06-2012, 12:45 AM
I'm not really sure what to put then...I didn't really mean for it to be that way. Perhaps I could just take it out. I don't know. I have to go though. Be back sometime later.

dooming803
04-06-2012, 10:19 PM
how do i know when im accepted for the rp

BlueMusic
04-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Cry(Waving) will tell you. VM her if you think you need to.

Waving
04-06-2012, 10:33 PM
OH Psh, my bad. YOu are accepted! You may begin roleplaying :D

dooming803
04-06-2012, 10:33 PM
okay im brand new on role-player i dont know the website slang i am a seasoned roleplayer though

dooming803
04-06-2012, 10:49 PM
First Post~Lycan~

BlueMusic
04-06-2012, 10:55 PM
If you expect Muze to come and talk to you it probably won't happen. I'd just post that the secretary gave you your papers and key and such then go to your room and walk around to find other students. :)

dooming803
04-06-2012, 11:11 PM
im trying to think of a way to portray that so it matches my character... I GOT AN IDEA ill be walking down a hall to my room and hear you playing, if thats okay with you?

BlueMusic
04-06-2012, 11:13 PM
It would be fine, but the dorms are seperate from the music building. :)

Waving
04-06-2012, 11:23 PM
That's great. I'm new-ish, you're new. I think we've got something in common. I'm Cry :)
& Website slang, that's funny because I guess I don't either :P

Waving
04-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Yeah, also Muze doesn't post much, because he's uh... a busy man! Haha, I'll try to make him more active but yeah :P

BlueMusic
04-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Gotta have at least three lines...

dooming803
04-07-2012, 12:04 AM
I think id be in grandera. but im not sure... do we pick our own?

dooming803
04-07-2012, 12:06 AM
sorry... i didn't know about the three lines and ill try to correct my grammar....

Waving
04-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Tha's arlight :)

VillageIdiot
04-07-2012, 04:47 AM
What kind of transportation is at the school?

BlueMusic
04-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Hmm. I don't know.

VillageIdiot
04-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Okay, then...

VillageIdiot
04-07-2012, 04:56 AM
Hey! New question! Where is this school located???

VillageIdiot
04-07-2012, 05:08 AM
Ok...nvm. I'm just gonna go with the flow.

Waving
04-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Ok, lemme jut say this. I mean, you guys should have read this on theforst page, which kinda irritates me.
Read the whole page. It has information on where it is.

Another thing, I dunno if you guys were planning on it, but leaving campus is not permitted. Anyone who "sneaks" off campus will be expelled. End of story. I let it happen last time, but this time I will not allow it.

Waving
04-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Jesus, I'm gonna start having Muze in a lot more. LOL. I'm a bad mod. Starting.... Tomorrow, Muze will be patrolling the school more, and enforcing the rules as well as keeping the boys on one side of the school and the girls on the other. :3

BlueMusic
04-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Sorry. I never remembered reading some of the stuff on the ooc that's on there.

VillageIdiot
04-07-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry, Cry. I didn't know about the "no leaving campus" policy. I fixed it, though... :/

Waving
04-07-2012, 04:42 PM
It just says that they're fixed on the upper north penninsula of the south/north pole. One of those two. I cant really check because I'm on my iPod. So it's kinda impossible to leave especially because they're in a giant temp-regulated dome. And it's no big deal :) don't worry about it. I'm actually going to write up the rules tomorrow. I should be sorry for being so unorganized! Haha.

Waving
04-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Do know your child will not be alone. Many other girls and boys with the same powers or very unique ones will accompany your child. No one judges so they all will make great friends in the future. We are located in the southern most Antarctic peninsula. Our Instructional Institution is situated within a fiber-glass reinforced dome.

^ There it is :)

BlueMusic
04-07-2012, 04:47 PM
I saw that. The first time I read the ooc I don't think I saw that.

dooming803
04-07-2012, 10:19 PM
I think id be in grandera. but im not sure... do we pick our own?

BlueMusic
04-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Yep.

dooming803
04-07-2012, 11:10 PM
check pms blue

BlueMusic
04-07-2012, 11:11 PM
I did. What did you mean? I can't send you anything because you exceeded your storage limit?

dooming803
04-07-2012, 11:13 PM
youll see

BlueMusic
04-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Okay.

dooming803
04-07-2012, 11:42 PM
posted

VillageIdiot
04-07-2012, 11:53 PM
OK, Mole-ay. Bring. It. On.

VillageIdiot
04-08-2012, 12:42 AM
42 is the meaning of life. :D

Leon G
04-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Hey Dooming. I've noticed a big issue with your posts. To be blunt, they look like a 2 year old did them. There are so many grammatical and spelling errors in them that they are very hard to understand.Get a spell check, put it in a word document, do SOMETHING. Also you tend to make no sense. Either improve, or stop posting. And there is a 3 line minimum. It's honestly not that hard. Like, are you under the age of 10? Sorry if I come off as a rude witch but those posts are ridiculously bad. Seriously.

And sorry Cry for ranting on your thread. I felt like someone had to say it.

Waving
04-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Naaah. It's understandable, but in all honesty, Dooming, you really do need to install a browser with auto correct or something. It is not acceptable the way you are writing.

Color Lustor
04-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Hey, is it still alright to join? I know that you guys are already into the RP, but it seems really interesting. :D

Waving
04-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Of course! We need some more people. It's actually kinda dead. :)

BlueMusic
04-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Soo Erin and I are probably going to quit with our current characters... Would it be okay if I made a new character?

Waving
04-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Sure, go head.

BlueMusic
04-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Thank you. I should have the CS posted later tonight or tomorrow. Do you still want people to apply for teaching positions?

Waving
04-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Yeah.

BlueMusic
04-12-2012, 10:03 PM
I might apply for one. :D