PDA

View Full Version : Vacant Paradise OOC

Greenteeth
02-22-2010, 06:18 AM
Vacant Paradise IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2909)

A land that lies neither here nor there, in a time neither now or never, is host to a home that is fixed yet ever-changing. This home is not quaint, rather a mansion rivaling the Palace of Versailles in luxury and decor. Despite its grandeur, the place stands lonesome and empty. The hedges out front are over-grown and briers have grown through them, spreading across the lawn like cracks in a mirror. It looks desolated, vacant. No one rumors that it's haunted, mostly because there is no one who lives near it. The inner guts of the mansion are gorgeous and splendid, a labyrinth of rooms that cater to the needs of any soul who could exist. It gives the impression of old beauty, of agelessness yet ancient remains. Many people have passed through the doors, and even more have lived within its walls. For now, the only one who dwells within is a young lady, Azra Vase-Klem. The house has been prepared, the hostess readied. For decades, the abandoned paradise has been empty, yet it readies to open its doors once more.

You, my lovely guests, have all received a letter of similar fashion. It came in a thick-papered envelope with lovely, curling calligraphy and an ancient formalism forgotten by most.

My Dear _________,

It is my heart-felt obligation to announce to you that you, along with seven others, have been selected to come and visit my home for two weeks. It will be a no-expense vacation, catered to whatever you desire. I shall be your hostess through your stay here, and shall ensure that your business and personal affairs are taken care of while you are absent.
I look forward to meeting you in the person. The Vacant Paradise is awaiting your coming, and we shall send transportation upon the date of your arrival (July 19th).

My sincerest regards,

Azra Vase-Klem

There was no return address, no RSVP number. Whoever you are, from bank teller to Black Water veteran, you've been invited. There's no telling why you've been chosen, there's no answer to how you've been called. You received the letter, and whether you chose to read it or ignore it, the car came. It packed your bags if you had them, or just dragged you along if you didn't. All six letters were sent out, all six people were retrieved by grim-faced, ancient-looking men. They dropped out off at the nowhere land, to the paradoxic mansion.

And so, now we arrive to the beginning of the story.

Rules.
o1. Listen to my and RPA's rules.
o2. Please don't make shit up about Vacant Paradise. I'll tell you what's where.
o3. Romance is allowed, but only vaguely encouraged. You might be fighting for your life too much to be making kissy faces.
o4. No supernatural or preternatural abilities. You're a regular person.
o5. First post, rules and all, are subject to change. Deal with it.
o6. Refrain from speed-posting, please. If you're caught doing it, I'll try and be civil about it, but if you want to fill pages with one or two other players, make a 1x1 or closed game.
o7. Have fun. It's a game.

Application Skeleton:

My name is...
And I am...
What's your deepest fear?

What just happened to you?

What's on the surface?

What lies beneath?

What's your path?

Scars.

Application Walk-through:
(Please put this in first-person)
My name is... First and last.
And I am... Your occupation
Your fears, from both minor to psychological.
Aside from arriving at the mansion, what was happening in your life before you were pulled away.
What's on the surface?
How do people see you? Your appearance, your external habits, the way you walk and talk and inter-act with others.
What lies beneath?
Your personality, your psychology. What makes you tick, how do you think, what made you think this way?
What's your path?
What's your goal out of life? Do you want to be successful, do you want to live in memory of your father? Do you want to escape the mansion, or find somewhere in the mansion to escape to? This can include both long-term and short-term goals.
Scars.
This is your character's long-term history. From birth to present.

Character List: (and reservations)
oo. Greenteeth as "Azra Vase-Klem" (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=151160&postcount=26)
o1. Nona as "Joseph "Krazy-Ass Kero" Laynes" (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=149887&postcount=4)
o2. Agnores as "Mark Grieves" (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=149908&postcount=5)
o3. mrgameandpie as "Garry Perry" (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=151080&postcount=15)
o4. Incubus Folly as "Griddock Leerman" (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=151304&postcount=38)
o5. Blue_Tornado as "Kadira Mysilra" (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=149980&postcount=7)
o6. SikstaSlathalin as "Marcus "Spur" Radd" (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=150318&postcount=8)
o7. Lady of Shalott as "Delysia “Dell” Alberts" (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=151088&postcount=16)
o8. Ludypoof379 (reserved)

(more stuff might be added)

nona
02-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Reserve me a spot pleeease? *puppy dog eyes*

Greenteeth
02-22-2010, 06:25 AM
Done! 8D Get that profile up quick, missy. It ain't a hard one.

nona
02-22-2010, 07:33 AM
My name is... Joseph "Krazy-Ass Kero" Laynes
And I am... A DJ for the local rock station 101.5 WFUK
What's your deepest fear? Water. I rather hate water, but more specifically drowning. Yeah, asshole bullies will do that to you. Fuck, what else... I'm not too keen on the thought of being buried alive. Loosing my hands would suck ass, being without my cigs/booze, and last but certainly not least being unable to perform for the chicks for whatever reason. That would suck major ass.

Oh. And suits. And for the love of whatever damned creature is about us, I'm keeping the tats.

What just happened to you? So there I was right? I had landed one hot chick, right from the damn grocery store. One line in my radio voice, a flash of my abs, and she was all over me! How lucky can a guy get? Or so I thought. Ever hear the phrase don;t come a knockin' if the house is a rockin.' Well car, but whatever! Apparently, these guys had not. Here I am in the middle of some of the best sex of my life and I literally get dragged out of bed, pants hanging at my knees! Well more than that was hanging if you know what I mean. Stupid bastards...

What's on the surface? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/siriusstar13/BPunk.jpg Personality wise I'm passionate, stubborn, don't give a shit about what others think about me, and not the sort to half-ass anything save my taxes. I am told I can have a short fuse, I know I have an ego, I have my pride, and I have my guts.

I carry myself with that pride, a strut in my walk. I don't hesitate to show off the goods to the ladies, and I love riling others up, making them pissed off. The easier they get angry the better! I'll try to out-do the guys and charm the ladies.

And a few think I'm crazy, hence the nickname.

What lies beneath?

Bones and flesh. Okay, yes, I am a smart-ass. I'm rude, I am crude, and I really could care less about your personal woes. I am not sympathetic and I fight just for me. And hot chicks. You happen to be on my side? Good for you. I suppose I'm like this because I didn't get enough love as a child and was socialized on the streets? Don't know, don't care frankly.

I am me and that's good enough for me. I refuse to compromise or be anything else. I earned every single piercing, ever single tat I have. Well, and I will do whatever it takes to survive. Can't snag a chick if I am dead right? Yeah, no.

What's your path?
Me? Hell, I just want to live. World's crapped on me too much, and living is my way of telling the world a big ol' fuck you! *Grins* Bonus points mind you if I get to set some shit on fire, and get into a few hot chick's pants. Also, getting out of this damned place and getting back to work. Being a DJ is my sweetest gig ever, and I ain't about to blow it!

Scars.

...You really want to hear that shit? Fine, here goes. I was born to a pair of parents who could care less. They kept me because I was a convenient tax write-off and it looked good to the neighborhood. It didn't bother me. I found out at a rather young age I like fire. A lot. A few years later, I discovered drugs. After that, booze. After that, chicks. Or did I find a few of those at once? Anyways, parent's who don't give a rat's ass meant I got to run the street pretty much however much I wanted. Once you lean how to fight, how to deal, and how not to take anyone's crap... well you got it made.

Usually anyways. Okay, so I got busted once. That sucked ass. Almost other things, those loonies. But I went to a WFUK show after I got out, a treat to myself. I was one of those who yell out things from the crowd and you know what? They NOTICED me. Gave me a job, told me I could talk about whatever the Hell I wanted!

Yeah, a real sweet gig until those ancient bastards showed up. Seriously man... what the HELL.

Agnores
02-22-2010, 08:08 AM
My name is Mark Grieves, a reporter.

I don't know why I am telling you this, or why you'd even care. But I feel someone needs to know, and you seem like the only candidate. I am afraid. Of what, you ask? Of insects. All of them. Disgusting creatures, they are. I remember, once, as a little kid living with my dad, reaching out for my teddy bear, so I could go to sleep. Instead, what I get, is a whole lot of cock-roaches, everywhere, covering up everything.

I am afraid of dying, but who isn't? I am afraid of heights, but that's related to dying. I am afraid of anything that could get me hurt or killed. I've never been the fighting sort.

Anyway, today has been one hell of a day. I woke up today, fixed up some coffee, and sat on my ass watching TV. Then, next thing I know, I get a bunch of grim-faced men showing up at my door, telling me they have to take me to some Vacant Paradise. I was just enjoying my day off, ripping my mind to shreds in front of the TV, and now I'm literally being dragged into a car, to be taken to some mansion that I had recieved a letter about days ago. Of course I ignored the letter. Wouldn't you? Some crazy person mails you about some Vacant Paradice, no return address, no nothing? I get a day off, and I'm still being forced to one place or another.

Besides that, what would this Azra Vase-Klem want with someone like me? I stand about 5'8", skinny, with no muscle. I have longish black hair the covers my ears, and spends most of it's time hanging in front of my face. I've been told I have sapphire blue eyes that send shivers into people. When not dressed up in a suit for work, I am usually in loose-fitting jeans, and a shirt of my favorite band, Paradise Fallen. The people who dragged me out my door did let me get my favorite black trench-coat on the way out though. Even if it's warm outside, the amount of pockets on this thing is amazing.

People tell me I walk like I don't want to be seen. With my jacket on, I tend to keep my head low, like I'm trying to hide my face behind the collar of the jacket. I've been told that I am quiet, don't say a lot, and even when I do, I tend to be straight to the point, and practical to a fault. That being said, the whole way to the mansion, I had to wonder how Azra wasn't going to get caught for kidnapping.

My personality? I don't know, really. I have been told that I can be cold and insensitive, but I guess that goes along with my practicallity. Boiled down, I guess, I am a misanthrope. I hate people, all of them. But I am not so stupid as to shun them; they all have their uses. I started hating people when I watched a lot of them beat my mom to death. I started hating people more and more each time my dad blamed me for her death, and beat me for it. Don't get me wrong; my dad wasn't all bad. He taught me hows to be practical. How to use everything, even people, in the most effective manner. That's why I am such a good reporter. I know how to quickly see what makes people tick, and can use that to get what I want and need.

Why do you have so many questions? Moreover, why do I keep answering them? You want to know my goal in life? It's to be happy, and that's all. I don't care where that happiness comes from, as long as I am happy. So who knows? Maybe this mansion will bring all the happiness I want. Or maybe it won't, in which case I will get out. We'll see.

My history, now? I guess. I've told you everything else. I was born July 19th, which is what spooked me about this arrival date. At the ripe ol' age of 11, I got to watch my mom die. We lived in New York, and we went to see a movie. When we were leaving, my mom got pulled into an allyway and got beaten and raped. No one came to help, I was just frozen there, watching what they did. They killed her. When my dad came to see what was taking so long, they simply stabbed her and ran. I would have died too, I think, had my dad not come. Before mom died, Dad was a very good dad. Taught me all a young boy should know. However, after mom died, Dad was brutal. He still taught me things, like how to dodge punches, how to talk my way out of most things, and most importantly, how to view and use people. And now you have me, a 20 year old reporter being stuck in a mansion.

Isn't life just awesome?

Bia
02-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Ahhhh! I love rps like this, I have one like this as well! I'm soooo joining! give me 20 minutes tops!

Bia
02-22-2010, 02:46 PM
My name is... Kadira Mysilra (kah-deer-ah Mii-sil-rah)

And I am... A human? Oh, you mean like my job? I'm a professional figure skater, as well as a tiger keeper, which means that I take in foster tigers up to 1 years old and take care of them until we can send them to a animal reserve, at the moment, I have 3 adorable cubs.

What's your deepest fear? I don't know, I've never really thought about it, all the usual stuff, spiders, things that go bump in the night. But I don't know what my deepest fear would be...something really bad.

What just happened to you? I don't even know okay? I wasn't planning on going to the place, I have a nice life already okay? I was sitting there sharpening my skate's blade while the cubs climbed around my legs and next thing I know Soma's growling at something behind me, I turn and I see some big people in suits. They push Soma and the cubs out of the way and told me to make arrangements for them. I paniced and threw my ice skate at them, and I'm proud to say I got one on the forehead! They grabbed me and threw me in a car, but at least they let me call for someone to pick up the cubs. But I'm not sorry for hitting that guy in the head!

What's on the surface? This is me when I was 6:http://www.stearnszoological.org/images/zoo-camp/girl-tiger-175.jpg
And now: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JBMeXTzw7Nw/SLhIXYGmneI/AAAAAAAABpk/avcQWwb4rxM/s320/blonde-hairstyles1.jpg

What lies beneath? You mean like my personality? umm I don't know, I like animals of any kind, I am not afraid of ice or cold, I actually like it. I am nice to everybody, at least at first. If you get on my bad side though I'm not gonna fake sweetness. I'm not afraid of claws or teeth seeing as I live with them. Umm I don't know what else...my favorite food is cookies&cream ice cream?

What's your path? My path? Well I plan on keeping up figure skating until I get too old, and stay with tigers for the rest of my life. I'm not really interested in anything else

Scars. literally or figuratively? Well literally I've got 2 really big ones: one right across my stomach, from a wild tiger that I saved from being poached, it makes it really awkward to wear a swimsuit and the other down the length of my right arm. I have a bunch of little scratches on my hands and legs but those heal fairly quickly.

Umm figuratively, my mom left when I was 5 so I've never really had a whole bunch of women in my life, I grew up with my 2 brothers and my dad so I've always been more comfortable around guys, so don't feel bad if I don't know how to act around my fellow girls.

SikstaSlathalin
02-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Sounds like fun I got a char in mind.

My name is Marcus Radd but they just call me Spur
And I am... Gun for hire or a Merc you want someone killed I'm your man.
What's your deepest fear? Dying in my bed or on the Can.

What just happened to you? Not a damn thing, been in a rut workwise. I got so good at my job I'm only called in on big jobs. I miss the days when I was called in to kill more Drug Dealers then Dictators.

What's on the surface? ]http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/040/a/f/Mercenary_by_RoninDude.jpg

Only with a Velcro tan belt with some knives on it. and a black t shirt I wear paranoia around me like a coat don't come up behind me or you'll be able to lick your elbow when I break your arm. Never one to be surprised I watch everything and everyone around me. If you've ever seen a spooked panther yeah just add a few knives and take away the fur and you got me.

What lies beneath? I'm missing my appendix if that's what you mean. Got it taken out after a bullet nicked it. But since these whole thing seems to be some teen drama show I guess you mean personality I'm a simple guy don't mess with me and you'll live to see another sunrise. I hate cocky people but I believe they'll get their comeuppance or they'll cross me and I'll be their comeuppance. All and all don't bug me.

What's your path? Live until I either die or retire somewhere safe maybe in the mountains where I can raise a family and maybe start my own Merc company.

Scars. Life as Merc enough said about scars, but once again following the dramatic. Decent family just wanted to get out into the world I signed up for anything that got me out of the town and even the country sometimes. I have a skill for languages I found out, so far I speak Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, French, and some Italian. Joined Black Water when I was about 25 left them at 34 and started doing my own killing for money been doing it every since.

Greenteeth
02-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Siksta, your imagine is stretching the page a little bit. Here's the code to put it behind a spoiler.

Image code here

Anyways, everyone is accepted.

SikstaSlathalin
02-22-2010, 10:56 PM
OK there fixed it.

rabbit
02-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Ooooo~ I really shouldn't, but I'd like to join, please! :3 I'll edit this post with my character sheet if no one posts before I have it done!

Hi Siks ♥

SikstaSlathalin
02-23-2010, 02:38 AM
Hey Bliss *hugs*

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Of course you may join. C: I'd be glad to have you!

Agnores
02-23-2010, 02:43 AM
Heh.

Can't wait to get this started.

mrgameandpie
02-23-2010, 02:54 AM
My name is... Garry Perry
And I am... game designer
What's your deepest fear? heights, drowning, pain

What just happened to you? Just finished programming an enemy that should be particularly annoying when some guys came in and asked me if I was ready to go. Didn't know what they were talking about. They told me about some letter. I should really check my mail more often. Before that I haven't done anything of importance for a while, just staying at home making money off of selling online games.

What's on the surface? Brown neatly-combed hair. 5'6. Hazel eyes (green/brown for those who don't know what hazel is). White, rather pale skin. Very thin. Typically wears a purple hoody with a green shirt underneath with casual pants.

What lies beneath? I attempt at being nice to everyone. I'm easily saddened and scared, though I will always keep going in one direction once he has decided upon what direction to take.

What's your path? Just keep grinding out those games, keep making the good 'ol money. Get a fanbase maybe? Leave the house on occasion. Something to that extent.

Scars. My life was pretty simple, had good parents, any friends that I did have were very close. I decided to go to college to learn programming, and after that I made my game. After getting a big hit on my computer game "Attack of the Blargledash" I obtained enough money to get my own house, and I almost haven't left it since.

rabbit
02-23-2010, 03:06 AM
My name is... Delysia “Dell” Alberts

And I am...
Creative! Oh, wait, you mean, like, what I do? I’m in my junior year at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising! Majoring in Film & TV Costume Design and minoring in communications at a local community college on the side. I also work for Aeropostale as a sales associate.

I’m actually terrified of surgical operations and thunder. I don’t honestly know why, I just always have been. Also, I don’t like to be dependent on others, or completely alone; those kind of top the list as far as fears go.

Well, ya’ see, I got this letter a few weeks ago, ok? I thought it was pretty cool and it was written on some awesome paper, so I stashed it in my memories box and kind of forgot about it. Something as silly as an invite like what has got to be a joke, right? Well, apparently not. About two hours ago, I was getting into my car after my last class at FIDM and this really gorgeous Rolls Royce pulls up, blocking my way out of the parking spot and the driver gets out, telling me he’s “collected my things” and “should come this way to stay at Vacant Paradise for the allotted two weeks.” What could I say, right? So I got in the car. And now I’m here. And it’s… Pretty creepy looking.

What's on the surface?

http://i50.tinypic.com/9h3yiu.jpg
I grew up near the coast, so I try to get to the beach any time I can, which gives me my model-like tan and contributes to my casual clothes. Most people who look at me automatically assume I’m the blond, stuck up, materialistic type, and I have to admit – I have my moments. People who meet me say that I’m energetic and it’s true; I tend to have a lot of energy and need to find outlets for it. In high school, I was in cheer, a peer leader and counselor, worked on yearbook and still made straight A’s. I tend to ramble and speak my mind about things, which I always got weird looks for in high school, from teachers and peers alike (cheerleaders aren’t supposed to be smart, are they?), but in college everyone seems to appreciate it. Oh! And, I love to read. I’m absolutely obsessed with the Dresden Files at the moment, so, forgive me if I make random association to characters or situations – it happens.

What lies beneath?
From looking at what I do, you’d think I’d go crazy with so much, huh? Not at all! I love to keep busy, and I always manage to save time for myself. I’m a very personal person and am hurt easily. I’m smart, but can be pretty prideful sometimes; I stand firm on what I believe in despite my common joking around. Lighthearted, I tend to blow off heavy, serious stuff with a smile and light joke, but problems like to linger and that will drive me nuts.

What's your path?
Right now, I’m working towards my associate of arts degree at FIDM in my major, and dabbling in communications at the community college, but otherwise, I don’t really know, which is kind of sad for a college junior, right? I just don’t want to be stuck with something that would suck and I don’t end up enjoying. Anything seems really awesome right now; I just want to do stuff! As far as long term goals go, I guess I want to be a mom someday and be able to stand on my own two feet.

Scars.
Scars? Well… I suppose I haven’t had too tragic of a life. My older sister was has deeply seated issues and became involved in drugs when I was young and it took a drug-related car accident when I was twelve (in which if the two vehicles involved had collided half of an inch further would have been a triple fatality) for her to turn her life around. Right now, my parents and I don’t hear from her much, but I was never very close to her (too much of an age gap; she’s currently in her late thirties) to miss her. When I was fourteen, my freshman year in high school, I broke my arm, but I didn’t need surgery and it wasn’t too bad, so I never ended up with a scar. Emotionally, I have scars from ex-boyfriends and nasty breakups, but otherwise, everything’s kind of peachy.

Agnores
02-23-2010, 03:24 AM
Haha. Everyone else seems really...extreme compared to me.

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 03:36 AM
I don't know. Everyone but Kero and Spur seem pretty normal to me.

Also, you two are accepted. Now we just need one more slot filled!

Agnores
02-23-2010, 03:37 AM
So are you a character yourself?

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 03:39 AM
Nah. I'm the hostess, Azra. I might put up some basic information, but I can't tell you guys too much about her. A lot of my time in this RP will be devoted to description and environments for you guys.

Agnores
02-23-2010, 03:45 AM
Sweet!

Gives me the ability to focus completely on character development. Will you allow for multiple characters going multiple ways, or are you going to try to railroad us all?

rabbit
02-23-2010, 03:50 AM
:3 I's so essited'd. I hope Dell isn't too preppy for anyone. She just... Is really happy sometimes. xD Very gung-ho, young and naive!

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 03:50 AM
Oh, no. No railroading here. I will try and guide your character through some stages, but they will, ultimately, be able to live through their own choices. For better or worse. So yes, you will have character growth and development, but only if your character is open to it.

I doubt Dell will be "too preppy" for anyone. In fact, I bet her and Azra get along well.

Agnores
02-23-2010, 03:54 AM
It'll be weird watching someone play a 'Dell' since 'Del' is my real name lol

nona
02-23-2010, 03:56 AM
Kero's never been normal. *laughs* Anyone who's met him knows this. But yeah, a lot of the folks seem pretty normal to me. Maybe not occupation wise but personality wise certainly!

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 03:59 AM
My name is... Azra Vase-Klem
And I am... your hostess.

What's on the surface?
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/IxionOfLykos/hat.jpg
I like people! It gets very lonely around the house by myself, so having company over is the highlight of the whole year. I really do try my best to make everyone who comes to stay happy. Sometimes, though, I feel a bit hollow on the inside. I'm not sure why. And other times, I wake up in strange places, standing around. I guess I sleep-walk, but it gives me a creepy feeling. Other than that, I try and be a true lady like my mother taught me to be. I don't like offending people with crassness or crudeness. It's also my job, as their hostess, to be upon my utmost best behavior, but that won't be very hard, I don't think.
What lies beneath?

What's your path?
I'm the care-taker of Vacant Paradise. I make sure that, while it degrades on the outside, it remains perfectly suitable within the grounds for company to remain. When people are around, it's also my job to ensure their comfort and joy. It's a good job, and I'd want nothing else out of my life.
Scars.
My mother was the care-taker before me, and her mother before her, and so on. My mother raised me without a father in Vacant Paradise, and I learned everything from her. When she passed away, I was left alone. But that's okay, because I knew everything I needed to know by then.

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Okay, yes, some spots are blank. But it'd be no fun if I ruined the game, wouldn't it?

Anyways. We need Incubus Folly to finish his profile, and one more to get filled. o___o So close to starting, you guys!

Agnores
02-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Do I sense foreshadowing in that post?

Oh, my!!

rabbit
02-23-2010, 04:08 AM
:3 Wheeee!

Agnores
02-23-2010, 04:08 AM
Can't wait.

mrgameandpie
02-23-2010, 04:09 AM
awesome
did anyone notice the similarity between my username and Garry Perry's name yet?

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 04:10 AM
"Wheeee?" Really? XD Well, okay, then.

And, I was updating my character list, and I thought to myself, "Garry Perry? If that ain't a strange name." But I didn't notice your username's similarity, no.

rabbit
02-23-2010, 04:28 AM
Yes, whee! I'm hyper at the moment, which is probably why I created my character with such an energetic personality. :3

Plus! I'm excited! -Bounces up and down.-

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 04:28 AM
WE HAVE ALL THE SPOTS FILLED! *cracks open champagne*

Agnores
02-23-2010, 04:29 AM
WHOO OMG LET"S GET GOING!!!

rabbit
02-23-2010, 04:31 AM
Yaaaay! :D

nona
02-23-2010, 04:49 AM
Sweeet! :3

Incubus Folly
02-23-2010, 10:42 AM
My name is... Griddock Leerman

And I am... An ex military black ops veteran. The civilian life never really suited me well so I decided to live off what the military continues to give. Haven't done much but go to the gym and rock climb since my service ended three years ago.

What's your deepest fear? The things I can't sense with my natural abilities. If it moves it can die, if it makes noise, it can be avoided, if it has an oder, a trap can be made for it to spring. That and crowded rooms with lots of people, but it's manageable.

What just happened to you? Well I was kicked out of the service three years back, ain't much else to say beyond that. I spent time rock climbing, no ropes attached. Feel more alive that way, you know? and whenever I'm not hundreds of feet above ground, I'm usually pumping iron. It's a simple life, and it suits me just fine.

What's on the surface? I'm a tall, well built African American with an incredibly stoic manner. I've got a pretty decent posture and weigh in at about 270 pounds, and a very little amount of that is fat. The tattoos across my back are many, but well hidden, and mostly depict tribal tattoos from my families place of origin.

I hide my tattoos beneath you standard set of civilian clothes, a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of jeans topped off with a leather jacket. Nothing too complicated or expensive, and a nice pair of combat boots.

What lies beneath? Strict and self disciplined. I show my respect when shown respect and put my neck out when others do the same. Kind of an "eye-for-an-eye" treatment of the rest of the human race. Beyond that I'm not much of a talker, I think time is better spent acting, and if there's nothing to act on, then not making things worse seems like a perfectly reasonable action.

What's your path? I'd really like to get out of here. I've never been one to attend guest parties and being forcibly removed from my living quarters in a manner I'm not entirely sure is possible is not high on my list of acceptable behavior. After that, I'm not really sure. What can I say, I'm very task oriented.

Scars. I've watched men die as I bled the life out of them. Torture, manslaughter, self defense... you name it, I've done it and come out on top. But it's cost a lot of people their lives... Some of which were never... never had been part of the plan. I've lost a lot of friends... some to my own actions. It's hard to live with that kind of responsibility on my back all the time...

Incubus Folly
02-23-2010, 10:49 AM
Sorry about the delay >.< I have no excuse, I'm just lazy on rare occasion.

Greenteeth
02-23-2010, 09:33 PM
Six guys and two girls (not counting Azra). XD This'll be interesting.

Anyways. Accepted and added, Teempo/Incubus Folly/Whatever. d:
Ludypoof said she'd have hers in by the end of the week, but I'll start working on the IC now. I imagine it'd take a while get everyone to throw a reply up there, anyway.

Bia
02-23-2010, 10:48 PM
lol I don't think mine is too extreme, you'd be surprise how many people there are that take in foster animals. And I'm on an olympics craze atm so figure skating had to be thrown in there somewhere! And yeah anyway, Kadira kinda poured from my fingertips lol. I'm excited, I think she'll have a lot of interesting views on the place...

Agnores
02-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Yeah, this shall be interesting.

I bet anything I die.

Bia
02-24-2010, 12:30 AM
lol that's a nice vote of confidence

mrgameandpie
02-24-2010, 01:08 AM
all of these guys are rough and tough, then there's Garry. Wouldn't it be funny if he were the only guy to make it out?

Bia
02-24-2010, 01:15 AM
lol Siksta wouldn't allow himself to die, he's too full of himself

Greenteeth
02-24-2010, 01:17 AM
XD I won't be trying to kill anyone off unless you want me to. Which, I will keep in mind, Agnores. Besides, I don't think Dell could be classified as "rough and tough."

mrgameandpie
02-24-2010, 01:24 AM
no, I mean the guys

Agnores
02-24-2010, 02:21 AM
Mark doesn't like fights, remember? lol

rabbit
02-24-2010, 02:49 AM
Rotfl. Dell is NOT rough and tough. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body; maybe just cartilage... XD Lets see what can set her off? :3

Agnores
02-24-2010, 04:00 AM
Don't tempt me.

rabbit
02-24-2010, 04:03 AM
:3 But it's fuuuuun!

Agnores
02-24-2010, 04:05 AM
Yes, because Mark needs a woman to beat the living crap out of him to further scar his ego...lol

nona
02-24-2010, 04:27 AM
*Gigglesnorts* Two girls... those poor girls. I imagine Kero will shamelessly be trying to get in their pants. A lot. I also picture a fight at some point between him and the otehr guys. Though Kero ain't afraid to hit below the belt so it'd be a quick fight.

...Actually so long as he has his booze, cigs, and chicks he's happy. I've roleplayed him once with withdrawal... not pretty. ><;

Yay for almost starting!

rabbit
02-24-2010, 04:28 AM
Nah, she'll probably just go off on him for being a whimp and FORCE him to grow some balls. xD Excuse the expression. :x

Agnores
02-24-2010, 04:33 AM
Ah, yes. The whole woman-makes-man-become-a-man thing?

Meh, we'll see how it plays out.

rabbit
02-24-2010, 04:41 AM
Dell's actually probably going to fuss over his trench coat when she meets him and fuss over how much he's like Harry Dresden. :3 Until she actually gets to know him. xD

Agnores
02-24-2010, 04:43 AM
Should I be sad I don't know who that is?

Greenteeth
02-24-2010, 04:44 AM
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HARRY DRESDEN IS!? Whaaaaat?

Agnores
02-24-2010, 04:46 AM
I might by sight?

Agnores
02-24-2010, 04:50 AM
Aaaaaand

I don't. Never ever heard of The Dresden Files.

rabbit
02-24-2010, 04:59 AM
-Weeps-

Harry Dresden is only the best and ONLY wizard in the Chicago phonebook, DUH!

Agnores
02-24-2010, 05:00 AM
But I don't get how I look like him...

My hair is so much longer...

Greenteeth
02-24-2010, 05:09 AM
Yea, but he wears an iconic trench coat. Like your character.

And I lol'd, Bliss.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 05:10 AM
Ah, well...I guess that would have been a good fact to note.

I shall keep that in mind when you refer to Mark as Dresden.

rabbit
02-24-2010, 05:16 AM
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/thcheeky.jpg http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/ofthedawn_x-DF102-29.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/meyes.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/magic.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/fd8dfe93f686.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/e7a957d3813a.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/e1ba7734441b.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/beb7327b8145.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/b6d93c1a7ddf.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/b1f79fa21b07.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/SongstressiconsDFSB27.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/SongstressiconsDFSB24.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/SongstressiconsDFSB12.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/SongstressiconsDFSB02.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/8f7aac435325.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/833670.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/7173242.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/3225.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/3221.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/3100841a6412.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/15f52ca7655e.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/14348f73910d.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/12824197.png http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/12522682.png

:3 Icons~

Dresden appears much different in the show than the books. xD

Agnores
02-24-2010, 05:19 AM
that's like...

Getting slapped in the face with a literary/tv show reference I didn't realize I had made.

Greenteeth
02-24-2010, 06:04 AM
The IC is open! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2909)

Edit: Boo. I was hoping people would move inside on their first post. u_u Oh well.

Also, there is no posting order. Have at it.
But I won't be moving the thread forward until Ludypoof makes and introduces her character.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 08:28 AM
I'm sorry....

T.T

SikstaSlathalin
02-24-2010, 04:30 PM
*pies Blue* Just for that my Merc is gonna hurt something.

And don't worry about Spur fighting over the girls with the other guys he'll be too occupied with being paranoid.

Bia
02-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Oh yeah?! feel the wrath of my marshmallow gun!! *fires marshmallows*

lol you do a good job of playing paranoid people...

Incubus Folly
02-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Whoa, I should pay more attention to this OOC. I should also probably finish my IC post. Back in a bit Gentleman (and ladies)

SikstaSlathalin
02-24-2010, 05:00 PM
*tackles Blue* It's easy when you try t.

Bia
02-24-2010, 05:01 PM
*chucks mallows at face* :D

SikstaSlathalin
02-24-2010, 05:20 PM
*pies Blue*

Bia
02-24-2010, 05:21 PM
*forces you to watch a chick flick*

nona
02-24-2010, 06:07 PM
*Watches with amusement* If we have marshmallows does that mea I can bring a fire and we roast them? >3

And er... I apologize for Kero for all of the er.. crudeness/swearing. Pretty bad when the typist cringes afterwards. *sighs* Way to make a first impression Kero.

Kero: What?

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah...well...

At least people notice you. I apparently have glasses lol.

Incubus Folly
02-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Lulz I liked Kero. He made me giggle.

...Marsh mellows sound delicious right now...

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Eew, marshmellows

Incubus Folly
02-24-2010, 06:28 PM
whaaaaaat?! How can you say such a thing? i mean... I couldn't eat them all the time or anything, but their fluffy and delicious!

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Eh, I have never liked Marshmellows

Bia
02-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Oh you don't have glasses?! *facepalms* sorry, in my mental picture you had glasses lol, I'll go fix it :D

And how can you not love marshmallows!? they are fluffy clouds of joy!!

Incubus Folly
02-24-2010, 06:32 PM
T_T I'm sorry for your loss Agnores... It must be hard going through life not having a taste for joy and happiness.

So no smores either huh?

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:32 PM
It's fine.

And I don't know, I just don't like the taste...

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:33 PM
And no, no smores either.

Bia
02-24-2010, 06:36 PM
-shock- NO SMORES?!?!?!

EDIT: oh and there, all fixed :)

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:39 PM
No, no smores. But pickles. Lots and lots of pickles. ^.^

Incubus Folly
02-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Not a sweets guy huh?

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah, pretty much.

I dunno if it's the flavor, really. I like and dislike a lot of things based on texture.

Bia
02-24-2010, 06:42 PM
i can only eat like 3 baby pickles at a time cause they are so strong, but I like em :)

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:45 PM
I can eat a whole jar of pickles in one sitting. I love the things.

Incubus Folly
02-24-2010, 06:46 PM
I could eat pickles all day, I don't have much of a sweet tooth either though, I'm just feeling the mellows today ^_^ although I do think smores are delicious.

SikstaSlathalin
02-24-2010, 06:46 PM
Not a big fan of either food metioned XD

Bia
02-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Well, we all know you have weird taste :)

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:49 PM
Haha, yeah.

So, what are you guys hoping happens in the Vacant Paradise?

Bia
02-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Well, I'm thinking I've never been in an rp with 5 guys and 2 girls...so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm afraid for Mark, I really am.

Bia
02-24-2010, 06:56 PM
lol idk, he's fine as far as Kadi is concerned, she classify's people as soon as she sees them, so like, until she talks to Mark, he will be classified as the "normal guy"

Incubus Folly
02-24-2010, 06:56 PM
I dunno, I'm not sure what I want to happen, as long as it's not super predictable. I'm more excited to see what happens between the characters, none of them really have a shared interest. I'm kinda excited just to explore the estate, seems like a pretty interesting place.

Bia
02-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Yeah that too, but as soon as Kadi discovers the ice rink or animals of any kind...she's not going to be interested in much else.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I'm still just slightly afraid

Incubus Folly
02-24-2010, 07:07 PM
I guess the same could be said for Griddock, once he finds the gym that's what he'll be doing with his time.

SikstaSlathalin
02-24-2010, 07:08 PM
You'll be fine Ag.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah, it shall be fun.

Bia
02-24-2010, 08:27 PM
AGGH! Agnores!! You make me lose!

Agnores
02-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Yes, that's one!

Bia
02-24-2010, 08:39 PM
*shakes fist*

Agnores
02-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Bia
02-24-2010, 09:24 PM
You evil, vile, mallow hating human being!

Agnores
02-24-2010, 10:23 PM
All in a day's work.

nona
02-24-2010, 11:23 PM
But but what about the hot cocoa? It NEEDS marshmallows!

And hey, don't feel bad. Im sure everyone will get plenty noticed as time wears on. :3

Agnores
02-24-2010, 11:44 PM
I don't like cocoa either.

Bia
02-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Sometimes I don't understand how you live like this Ag, I really don't. Are you some freakish mutated caterpillar?

Agnores
02-25-2010, 12:04 AM
Yes. I am a freakish mutated caterpillar with a penchant for RPs.

Greenteeth
02-25-2010, 12:21 AM
Oh, man. I go to bed and when I come back there's a second page? :l

I replied, and I'll be adding another rule against speed-posting, because we still have one person who hasn't made their character. We don't want there to be four pages for her to read when she jumps in.

Agnores
02-25-2010, 12:29 AM
So keep to one or two posts per time you add something?

Bia
How did I know?!?

Agnores
You are just that awesome.

Greenteeth
02-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Two or three at the most, yes. Its really, really awesome and you have no idea how proud I am you're so enthusiastic to play. I just don't want to drive away the other players, you know?

rabbit
02-25-2010, 01:12 AM
-Flails, runs around like a chicken with its head cut off.- OMG GUYS! >.< Lemme get a post in, won'tcha?!

Agnores
02-25-2010, 01:23 AM
NO!! NO POSTS FOR YOU!!

SikstaSlathalin
02-25-2010, 01:26 AM
*pies Ag* Play nice

Agnores
02-25-2010, 01:27 AM
Fine, fine.

Greenteeth
02-25-2010, 01:40 AM
Seeeee? That's why I'm putting in a posting restriction, so people like Bliss can post. :l

mrgameandpie
02-25-2010, 02:46 AM
well, finally posted. Hey Ag, was your character referring to Garry when he said "Guy with the glasses"? Because Garry doesn't have glasses

Agnores
02-25-2010, 02:49 AM
Yeah, he probably was. I'll go find that post and fix it.

rabbit
02-25-2010, 03:35 AM
People like Bliss?! >.< What am I like? A student?! Lol!

Agnores
02-25-2010, 03:39 AM
lol

Greenteeth
02-25-2010, 03:49 AM
No, Bliss, you're one of my players. d: You just exampled my point.

nona
02-25-2010, 03:49 AM
*Gigglesnorts*

On a random note, you broke my brain with the fuzzy slippers bit. :P +1000 points for you!

Greenteeth
02-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Broke your brain? I can totally see Kero wearing fuzzy slippers! :3

Agnores
02-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Yeah me too...

rabbit
02-25-2010, 04:19 AM
:3 Hope my post was OK!

Agnores
02-25-2010, 04:23 AM
It was, it was.

rabbit
02-25-2010, 04:43 AM
:3 Nifty

Bia
02-25-2010, 03:45 PM
lol Kadi won't say it out loud but what she really wants is a map *hint hint* she doesn't like having to ask other people for help, and she has to get up at 5: 30am to train in the gym for an hour, then on the rink for another hour, just so you know whats coming lol

SikstaSlathalin
02-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Should I wait for Greenteeth before I post again?

Greenteeth
02-25-2010, 09:55 PM
A map? lol. I would make a map, but that's almost impossible for reasons you'll see IC morning.

And no, you don't always have to wait for me.

SikstaSlathalin
02-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Ok well I'll think something up

rabbit
02-27-2010, 01:11 AM
>.<

Incubus Folly
02-27-2010, 03:21 AM
I'm so ready for nighttime =D

rabbit
02-27-2010, 04:09 AM
o.o;

Agnores
02-27-2010, 05:13 AM
And all is lost in the sea of time...

rabbit
02-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Anyone planning to post? xD No one really did anything toward my character but look and smile, so... Lol!

Agnores
02-28-2010, 03:29 AM
What were you expecting? A flying tackle, followed quickly by, "BLISS IS HERE!!!!!"?

rabbit
02-28-2010, 04:20 AM
oo; No. Just... Not so short posts. Lol.

Agnores
02-28-2010, 04:21 AM
Ah, yeah. Writer's block is having it's way with me at the moment...or I'd post.

Bia
02-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Sorry, I had a little bit of writers block too, I'll go lengthen my post a little...

EDIT: Well, it's not as long as bliss's but it's longer :)

Agnores
02-28-2010, 06:10 PM
Oh, Blue, did you mean Mark when you said Mike?

Bia
02-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Oh did I say Mike? (apologies x100000000000000009) I'll go fix that right now!

Agnores
02-28-2010, 07:17 PM
It's alright, I thought you were talking abouts someone else at first lol

rabbit
02-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Lol! Don't feel obligated to meet some certain length, I was just expecting a little more than a "doo-dee-doo" kinda moment. xD Perhaps we should wait for Green?

Agnores
03-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Perhaps. I am, since I have a lot I could do.

Bia
03-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Yeah, we really need Green to get us onto the next part of the rp. Otherwise we would just speed post ;))

Agnores
03-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Iknorite?

Bia
03-01-2010, 01:34 AM
lol btw, hows the 1x1 coming?

Agnores
03-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Which one?

Bia
03-01-2010, 01:50 AM
The one we were planning...the one with the demon kid and the girl.. lol

Agnores
03-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Oh, yeah...lol

With school and all the other RPs I have, I had completely forgotten about that...I am sorry.

Can I postpone it a bit more?

nona
03-01-2010, 07:59 AM
Sheesh, finally a reply from me. *laughs*

Its like 3 AM here so hopefully its coherent. ><;

Agnores
03-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Took you long enough lol

Agnores
03-02-2010, 05:20 AM
No posts wow

Greenteeth
03-02-2010, 07:34 AM
I'll be posting tomorrow. Sorry. Life caught up with me tonight! D: And then, we'll begin to move everything onward.

Agnores
03-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Sweet, can't wait.

rabbit
03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Excited!

Bia
03-02-2010, 09:46 PM
It's okay, I was just wondering Ag ;)

Agnores
03-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Yeah, really sorry.

Actually had a similar RP start up, so I am working on a version that is slightly different. We can discuss in PMs, if you like.

Bia
03-03-2010, 09:52 PM
*sigh* you make me lose.

But yeah lol that'd be fine

Agnores
03-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Yes, that is two!

My score climbs ever higher. I think that person was even in this thread, to boot.

SikstaSlathalin
03-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Nifty I can post now.

Agnores
03-04-2010, 05:12 AM
For whatever reason, it looks so wierd seeing my character getting portrayed through the eyes of other characters...and so many different views of him.

Greenteeth
03-04-2010, 07:03 AM
I can't believe Kero called Azra creepy! *sob*

Bia
03-04-2010, 09:40 PM
lol Ag, it was me! Every time I see your sig I think of what it's hiding and you make me lose!

Agnores
03-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I'd change it...but that's to good.

nona
03-05-2010, 08:32 AM
I think he thought it actually? *laughs*

If it helps, he considers most anything/anyone vaguely high class creepyish too. :P

Greenteeth
03-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Wouldn't it suck if this whooole RP ended up to being a dream?

Agnores
03-08-2010, 02:33 AM
lol

That would piss me off lol. But, you ruined the surprise. So no, it wouldn't.

Greenteeth
03-08-2010, 02:34 AM
lol. It wasn't really a surprise, since it's not the ending. I don't decide what happens; you do. d:

Agnores
03-08-2010, 02:36 AM
True true. I like this RP, just part of me wishes it wasn't so slow. But, I guess that's what happens with a whole bunch of people involved lol

Greenteeth
03-08-2010, 02:43 AM
We could always kill a couple of them? lol

SikstaSlathalin
03-08-2010, 03:06 AM
Hey I'm waiting on other to post before I do.

Greenteeth
03-08-2010, 03:10 AM
That's okay. I'm kind of waiting, too. I'll wait until the middle of the week before sending out PMs to make sure they remember to post.

Agnores
03-08-2010, 03:13 AM
I didn't mean to sound whiny sorry lol

rabbit
03-08-2010, 04:08 AM
Sorry guys, the past weekend was a little crazy!

Agnores
03-08-2010, 05:51 AM
It's all good!

mrgameandpie
03-08-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm still trying to think of something to say, sorry about taking so long. I'm sure I'll have something up by the end of today

Agnores
03-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Cool, can't wait!!

Agnores
03-13-2010, 04:44 AM
Where did it go?

Greenteeth
03-13-2010, 07:12 AM
Where did what go?

Agnores
03-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Ah, nothing.

I was just trying to get posts happening again, at least in this thread lol

SikstaSlathalin
03-17-2010, 12:22 AM
So is this RP dead?

Agnores
03-17-2010, 03:37 AM
I am beginning to believe so.

SikstaSlathalin
03-17-2010, 04:00 AM
Damn

Agnores
03-17-2010, 05:00 AM
Yeah. It saddens me greatly.

SikstaSlathalin
03-17-2010, 05:01 AM
I hear ya brother.

Agnores
03-17-2010, 05:46 AM
Should we try to revive it?

Bia
03-17-2010, 01:23 PM
*tsk tsk* what naughty language Siksta!

SikstaSlathalin
03-17-2010, 06:26 PM
XP like you've never cussed.

Agnores
03-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Hahaha

Bia
03-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Actually I haven't! I've wanted too, but I don't cuss, so ha!

SikstaSlathalin
03-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Lies!

Agnores
03-18-2010, 03:23 AM
All lies?

SikstaSlathalin
03-18-2010, 04:00 AM
All lies

mrgameandpie
03-18-2010, 04:07 AM
I've never cussed before, I can say that honestly

Bia
03-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Not lies Siksta! I only type truth!

SikstaSlathalin
03-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Falsehood XD

Agnores
03-18-2010, 10:59 PM
ownt

SikstaSlathalin
03-18-2010, 11:06 PM
lol so dead or no?

Bia
03-19-2010, 01:07 AM
I belong to the cult of truthhood!

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 01:08 AM
Lies

Bia
03-19-2010, 01:11 AM
NO! You are not reading me! I type truth!

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 01:16 AM
LIES!

Bia
03-19-2010, 01:36 AM
HONESTY!

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 01:40 AM
Slander! *glomps Blue*

Bia
03-19-2010, 01:43 AM
Purity!

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 01:43 AM
Purgatory!

Bia
03-19-2010, 01:47 AM
Clarity!

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 01:49 AM
Cloudy!

Agnores
03-19-2010, 04:28 AM
Mud?

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 05:30 AM
I love mud XD

Bia
03-19-2010, 02:22 PM
I don't! Tis dirty!

mrgameandpie
03-19-2010, 03:47 PM
I hate mud

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Knaves!

Bia
03-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Weirdo!

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 08:28 PM
XP Should we post something in the IC?

Bia
03-19-2010, 08:31 PM
What do I say?

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Yes or no?

Bia
03-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Nooo, I mean like what would I say if I posted

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 08:36 PM
I don't know that's on you.

Bia
03-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Oi

SikstaSlathalin
03-19-2010, 08:39 PM
lol

Greenteeth
03-20-2010, 12:22 AM
I've been waiting for people to reply.

But I'm just going to move forward (probably some time tonight or tomorrow). People who want to remain can, people who don't... well, won't. It'll be simple.

mrgameandpie
03-20-2010, 01:10 AM
I want to stay around, but I've never been good with reactions to surroundings

SikstaSlathalin
03-20-2010, 01:26 AM
I'm more then happy to stick with this if it gets up and going again.

Bia
03-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Same here!

Agnores
03-20-2010, 01:57 AM
Same!