PDA

View Full Version : ~PG-13~ Genetic-Horoscopes

Neshimo
04-01-2012, 04:49 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/mizlambert/Anime%20females/OrientalthemeZodiac.jpg

The Story

The year 2380. I new evolution has emerged, a child in Miaoli County, Taiwan. His name was Jonathon. This child was the start of it all. This child has been exposed too what is known there as the 4672-B09-T26. This child was born August 8th, A Leo. At 4 years old this child adapted faster than normal, but that is not all. At age 6 another child started to bully him. That kid died that next day. Other children told the police Jonathon killed that other boy. "He hand fangs and claws, and a tail!!!" They exclaimed all scared. Jonathon was brought to a facility to be tested after another incident happened with his mother. Luckily his mother lived through it. After being tested, Jonathon was tested positive. Doctors were astounded with the discovery of Jonathon, and wondered if other were like him. Now all the way in America, the states, Another they were testing too see if anyone in their country had this new gene. turns out a 16 year old, Born a Virgo, Had a gene similar but different. This child was tested for an college aptitude test at age 15 that next year.Only having 1 hour to study the next 3 or 4 years of is education, he passed with flying colors. These 2 became to stars of the world. Everyone hoping that they had this new gene. A girl was found shortly after, meaning the gene wasn't just meant for boys, everyone had a chance of being "Special".

Fast Forward "2403

The world has now calmed down about them, but parents and others are still happy if there child is born as one of these special children of a horoscope sign. Doctors till trying to figure out why their birth date determines what gifts they have. Schools have been built by these people. Specialized doctors for them as well. They are cherished by almost everyone. Almost, others buy and sell them under the market, as slaves or soldiers, and all other different kinds of jobs. This story takes place in the States. Where the largest school for the horoscope children exist. Protected 24/7, many of the children transfer or live in the dorms. This is where the story begins

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq111/Mujinu/snapshot200604052255377gb.jpg

Horo-Genetics Highschool

The greatest school ever built. A massive campus, for all the children that come here. For the rare children that have this rare gene new gene. Different building for all different horoscope children. Arena's and training ground to hone their skills. Or club rooms and other meeting places just to socialize. This school, guarded 24/7 around the clock by military officials of all sorts keep us safe from anyone who would want to sell them to the outside world. A Eden for the signs, many cherish and envy those who attend this school.

Neshimo
04-01-2012, 04:54 AM
Characters: (Note: Please look up the sign before you just make a random character. Make your character like your sign, like Gemini's are smart, let them have lots of intellect. Not like rude, or nice. Those adjectives you can make yourself. But please make it like the sign you choose)

Aries
Male: Ladaron (Darryn Kross)
Female:

Leo
Male:
Female:

Sagittarius
Male:
Female: Yuki34543 (Breanna O’Sullivan)

Taurus
Male: Neshimo (Jamil Ken Akir)
Female:

Virgo
Male:
Female: Magic (Nessarose Bloom-reserved)

Capricorn
Male:
Female: Sigi Rossal (Orea)

Gemini
Male:
Female: DuskingMorning (Zaney Mitchel or Zane)

Libra
Male:
Female:

Aquarius
Male:
Female:

Cancer
Male:
Female: XShy_OrchidX (Charity McCarthy)

Scorpio
Male:
Female:

Pisces
Male:
Female: SeoulDancer (Lullaby DreamWeaver)
Yes there are only 12 main characters, ~Update 1.0 decided to make it so that their are male and females of every sign. So now there are 24~

Rules: We no the rules, We do,this is a PG-13. So I didnt say " no sex", yet im saying no sex as well. If your gonna do that kinda stuff, keep it upstairs outside. Seriously, kissing allowed. And no god modding. If your gonna fight keep it reasonable. Umm, thats about all i can think of. Moderate cursing allowed, thats about it.

Neshimo
04-01-2012, 05:00 AM
Please be as creative as you like with your characters profile. I'm a semi-lazy person so ill do a standard one

Jamil Ken Akir (Taurus)
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Bio
Hello i am Jamil. I'm a 14 year old freshman that goes to HGHS (Horo-Genetics High School). I found my powers when i was 4 years old. i was in pre-school. another kid had been stealing things from me alot. So one day, i got angry. i punch'd him through the wall. luckily he lived. my parents were happy, but the others weren't. Ever since that day ive lived a pretty normal life. I live alone because my parents travel alot because of their jobs. I passed the time training in my back yard and i got pretty good at hand to hand combat.

My strengths: Abnormal strength and speed, Very hard to put me down.
My weaknesses: I am very uncontrollable when im angry, which opens up many openings when fighting.
I am male. I like females. I am usually inwardly reflective, introvert.
The signs i get along with the most: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces.
The signs i get along with the least: Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius and Aries.
Likes+: People who can cook, People who are nice, Books, and Spring time.
Dislikes-: Bullies, People who get me angry, Fall.[/SIZE]
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/ArtistNo1/Anime%20People/Riiku.jpg

Yuki34543
04-01-2012, 04:58 PM
This looks really interesting.

Name: Breanna O’Sullivan
Sign: Sagittarius

History: Born in Ireland Breanna, found out her abilities when she was just 7. She was pushed into a corner by one of her teachers, who was set on disciplining her the old fashioned way. Raising the ruler high above his head the teacher brought down the ruler only to be stopped by a bright flash of light. She had turned into a centaur like creature with a bow and arrow as her weapon. She quickly brought the man to his death and when she went back to being a humanoid, her tail remained. Her father was overjoyed, however he couldn’t send her to the school that would protect her. So he sold Breanna to a mobster who took her in and taught her self-defense and promised to pay for her to go to school in America, if she promised to be his maid until she was sent.

Appearance: Breanna is 5’8” and she has a slightly muscular build. She has stunning green eyes and long auburn hair that is straight. Her skin is very pale, with lots of freckles dotting her arms and back. She has short pointed ears and a tail coming out of the small of her back. She has her ears pierced twice and a tattoo of a Celtic cross on her right shoulder.
Habits and Quirks: She constantly has her nose in a book and she constantly is running into things such as doors and posts as she isn’t watching where she is going.

Likes and Dislikes: She enjoys reading, walking around campus and keeping herself busy with projects and she enjoys club activities such as soccer, and marching band.

Personality: She is a wandering type of person, she doesn’t do well with commitments and she is constantly late to certain things. She is loyal to her friends and aims to please them. She is a bit of a chatterbox and is easily distracted. She goes after the things she wants.

Abilities/Skills: She is skilled in hand to hand combat and she is quite proficient in using a bow and arrow, it’s like second nature to her.

Additional notes: She is a procrastinator and puts things off till the last minute.

Signs I get along with: Aquarius, Aries, Leo and Libra.

Signs I don’t get along with: Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo and Scorpio.

Weaknesses: If there is a hostage situation she will sacrifice herself and she tends to be easily swayed by words, if someone threatens her friends she’ll do as they say. She also loses her temper easily.

Strengths: She is strong and she has a calculating mind, she can easily figure out a solution to a problem when she is calm.

Neshimo
04-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Accepted :3

XShy_OrchidX
04-01-2012, 11:21 PM
It does look interesting I'll give it a try:

Name: Charity McCarthy
Sign: Cancer

History: Charity was born to a very sick mother and a hard working father. She discovered her ability when she was nine years old and her mother fell from a very strange illness that weakened her heart. After the doctors told Charity and her father that her mother had a very short time of life, Charity just held onto her mother's hand and cried her eyes out, it was then when the miracle happened. Wishing with all her willpower that her mother got better, Charity felt as a part of her soul, her conscience, left her body and entered her mother's body. When Charity found her mother's weakened heart, she nourished it with her own strength and made her illness go away.

Both her parents were more than blissful to find out that not only her little girl was an special individual, but also that with her gift she had brought happiness back to their lives. Despite Charity's protests of her not wanting to leave home, she grudgingly agreed to her parents wishes of sending her to an special school and agreed to trying to make her own 'home' in that place.

Appearance: http://s1.zerochan.net/240/32/17/20882.jpg
Things the picture didn't capture: Charity is 5'6'' she has reddish brown hair and light blue eyes. She also has small shoulders, slender arms and legs and modest curves.

Personality: Charity is somewhat shy and very homey. She's very sensitive and imaginative, often spending most of her time daydreaming or painting. She also likes to protect what she values as 'precious' for her (friends, animals, objects, etc.). Charity's downside is her moodiness and the fact that her emotions change quickly. She's also very untidy, has an inferiority complex and hates bossy people.

Special Abilities: Health Optimization, with the touch of her hands, Charity is able to feel foreign objects, impurities, drugs, viruses or the diseases that someone could have in it's body. She's also able to cure them but that takes a lot of energy out of her. She can't use her power if she isn't touching a person with her hand(s).

Signs I get along with: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces and Capricorn.

Signs I don’t get along with: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius and

Strengths: Excellent memory and doesn't quits until she solves a problem.

Weaknesses: Get's tired if she uses her power for a very long time. Too compassionate (can feel sorry of an animal despite having bitten her).

Merry
04-02-2012, 01:01 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg

Neshimo
04-02-2012, 04:06 AM
Accepted:3. O.O WEALLY!!!

Ladaron
04-03-2012, 05:19 AM
Name: Darryn Kross
Sign: Aries

History: Darryn was born in south Africa, his father a statesman harbored a hatered from the new gene calling the people who carried it unclean and rejects. This hate soon spread to others and turned into a movement calling themselves GC (God's Choice) with Darryn as the poster child for his father's cause. Darryn was put through paramilitary training from the age of 8 to 15. At 15 Darryn abilities came out in a training match with his father enraged his father attacked him causing Darryn to kill him now on the run from GC Darryn hones his abilities to strike back at GC and disband them.

Appearance: 5"9 175lb bushy long crimson hair that hides two small horns. Olive skin lean build hazel eyes with a crest scar on his left cheek giving to him by his father.

Likes and Dislikes: likes working out and training always striving to be the best, hates losing and hearing the word can't.
Darryn enjoys contact sports,hiking and getting lost in the woods typically loves being by his self in his own thoughts.

Personality: Darryn is very rash and short-tempered around people he tends to be outspoken when challenged by others, a very loyal person to those he consider friends but he is very stand-offish to authority figures.

Abilities/Skills: Darryn wears four short swords on his back he wears a special made sheath that holds all four at a downward angle two on each side, very agile and quick daggers and swords are his specialty. Darryn as better than average speed and agility he is able to give anyone a fight.

Signs I get along with: Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius
Signs I don’t get along with: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces

Weakness: his angry and pride won't let him give up.

Strength: his angry and pride won't let him give up

Neshimo
04-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Accepted,..and you guys can start whenever..seems like its gonna be a while before the place kicks up. better to get to know each other early

SeoulDancer
04-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Name: Lullaby DreamWeaver
Sign: Pisces

History: When I was younger around the age of 6 I was bullied a lot, I also had a very depressing family. my family always look on the dark side of thing and never in the bright side. They were also deeply into dept and was very depressed in there situation. They forced me to do almost everything in the house when i was younger. In school i was bullied a lot. It sometimes got serious that I sometimes had bruises. I was continually bullied because of my strange eye colors. After the years of bulling I discovered my Powers. my powers wasn't fully developed so they didn't have any affect to the Bullies. Because of my Extreme bulling and emotional family I quickly learned and controlled my powers. Around the age of 12 I ran away to a distinct relative of mine. I soon discovered that i also had to find new education. My relative suggested me into this school because of my "unique" feature i had. I soon adjusted easily and befriend some people in the school.

Appearance: White long hair. My Dual-colored Eyes are the color of Blue and Red, but rarely both turn purple. Blue shirt with a warm blue scarf. 4'9 In height. I weigh around 90 Lbs. I always wearing this Strange gloves with a sphere-like object attach to it.

Likes: Cooking, Reading, jogging, Yoga, art and meditating
Dislikes : Bullies, Horses, and sour food

Personality: I am Adaptable to new places, when i move i usually become adapted into the system and learn how to flow with the environment around me. I'm very Imaginative, i just love Ghost, spirits and demons. I'm Accepting to secrets other people personal problems.

Power/abilites: My Dual-Colored eyes can control someone's Bliss and pain at my command. I can manipulate peoples' dream when they are in the state of sleeping, I can even enter someone's dream for a few minutes. I can alter Dreams into Nightmares or Nightmares into Dreams.

Weakness: I am Oversensitive to other people who may be leading me into a trap. I am also vulnerable to other people words. I am easily swayed by people emotion and feelings.

Strengths: I'm very adaptable in new environments. I'm also compassionate about other people and animals.

Signs I get along with: Cancer, Capricorn, Scorpio and Virgo
Signs I don’t get along with: Libra, Gemini, and Sagittarius

(I have to go to my Uncles house tomorrow and i finished with so yay!)

Neshimo
04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Accepted, and please finish in about 2 days. And remember make the character like a Pisces . ~Update 1.5~ Forgot to mention, if you'd like to be siblings with another sign..that is ok..but please ask the other sign if its ok with them. Also Time: (GMT: -8:00) Mountain Time (U.S & Canada)

Heir of Void
04-04-2012, 08:18 PM
I might sign on as a Scorpio.

Sigi Rossal
04-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Name: Orea
Sign: Capricorn

History: Orea was born to a large family and made 13 members total including a grandmother, parents, twin uncles, and Orea was the last of 8 children(2 girls, 6 boys). To keep their heads above water, the family was constantly moving, sometimes to a nearby town, sometimes out of the country. Orea was born in Greece and was rightfully given the Greek name that means "the maid of the mountains". She discovered her powers at age 10 when she was lost at an airport in Germany and abducted by the leader of a sex trafficking group. He managed to get her in the car, but when he started driving away, , a pot hole suddenly formed in the road. Orea climbed out of the car before it was completely destroyed. Her family found her at airport security. Her father was arrested for stealing(why they were leaving) and resisting arrest while her uncles were able to avoid being captured and moved to Italy. Her mother was unable to pay the bills for all of them, and was going to try and sell Orea, but Orea's grandmother took her away before hand. They moved to America and Orea helped her grandmother run a garden store and eventually handled all the money transactions. Her grandmother was always kind and supportive towards her and it broke Orea's heart when she died when she was 14. Her father was out of jail by then and came to live in America with her. He thought that children shouldn't work, so he took over the garden shop, but he was bad with money and lost the store. He reverted to stealing again, and knew he'd be caught soon, so he gathered up all the money to pay for Orea's education and a small apartment for 2 years before leaving the country.

Appearance: Onyx wavy hair pinned up in a bun, ocean blue eyes, 5'6, looks like she is in her 20s, has high cheekbones, very toned upper body with some muscle, legs long and smooth with toned small muscles.

Habits and Quirks: Has major OCD and constantly checks to make sure she has everything she needs

Likes:hot, simple food, antiques, history, duties and responsibilities, not being pressured by others, having plenty of unconditional love, lots of personal privacy, new books, and expensive gemstones.

Dislikes:untidiness and disorder of all kinds, being teased, loneliness, being made to feel useless or incompetent, and being embarrassed in public.

Personality: Very loyal and family oriented. Has a sarcastic sense of humor, stingy with money, reserved with new people, ambitious, straight-forward, and honest. Smart and has strong distaste for disloyalty and betrayal.

Abilities/Skills: Mountain-climbing, swimming, moving earth, upper body strength.

Signs I get along with: Taurus, Cancer, Pisces, Virgo, Scorpio, other Capricorns

Signs I don’t get along with: Ares, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius

Weaknesses: short temper, hates not having authority, stubborn, introverted.

Strengths:Hardworking, loyal, reliable, sincere

Neshimo
04-05-2012, 12:19 PM
accepted. and ice, i need a definite yes or no for scorpio

DuskingMorning
04-05-2012, 12:30 PM
I'll totally join! This looks awesome! :)

DuskingMorning
04-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Quick question: Would you rather me roleplay as a male or female? Or, if you'd allow me to do two characters, both?

Neshimo
04-05-2012, 12:46 PM
LOL, THANK YOU FANCY MUDKIP

Neshimo
04-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Umm, it doesnt matter to me, the way i see it, the rp is just starting up, so you can really be what ever you wanna be

DuskingMorning
04-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Awesome! Thanks, I was just wondering. :)

DuskingMorning
04-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Name: Zaney (prefers Zane) Mitchell

Sign: Gemini

Appearance: Zane has short red hair that is always neat. Her eyes are an unnatural color yellow, yet those are the colored eyes she was born with. She has a small frame, reaching only five-foot-one, so she’s shorter than most. She is very tiny in general, reaching only one hundred and six pounds. She has very pale skin with a few freckles on her face, but that’s all. Besides her abnormal eyes, another noticeable feature of Zane’s is the thin scar that runs over her left eye and onto her cheek.
She is usually spotted wearing rather short white skirt, and she makes up for the skirts lack of length by wearing some black leggings. She’ll usually wear a vintage t-shirt over some obnoxiously bright tank top, and on her feet she wears soft white leather boots. She wears white fingerless gloves on her hand, and is always seen with a pair of bulky old-fashioned headphones around her neck. She keeps a small leather pouch hanging off her waist to hold whatever she feels like putting in there. On her head she wears and black and white beret.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%20anime%20girl%20with%20red%20hair/Photo-Girl_Cosette/Anime%20Red%20Hair/cute_green-eyed_girl_2.jpg?o=21

Personality: There is an ambivalence, a shifting outlook, which makes Zane delightful in her unexpectedness, but irritating in her inconsistency. Zane is often exasperating - but she can be relied upon not to be boring. She is the type of person with whom it is almost impossible to argue for any length of time. Her mind is so subtle, moving ahead like quicksilver, that one can never be quite sure what one is arguing about. Zane has a golden tongue as well as a quicksilver mind; she can charm the birds off the trees, induce others to follow courses of action which she doesn't really think advisable, and fascinate almost anyone she wishes.
At its worst, this makes Zane capable of being the archetypal confidence-trickster; at its best, it makes her a communicator of genius - an individual capable of conveying complex ideas in a simple way and of inspiring others.
But Zane is not altogether trustworthy or completely reliable. This is not because of any deliberate disloyalty, dishonesty or deceit - it is because she is extremely apt to change her mind and, being intellectual as well as versatile, can put forward excellent arguments for the newly adopted point of view.
'Airy' is rather an old-fashioned word but it admirably describes the character of Zane. She has all the unpredictability of a feather or a soap bubble bobbing about in ever-changing air currents. With this unpredictability goes an astonishing buoyancy and resilience. Zane may seem, metaphorically speaking, to be about to fall to earth, but almost always an unexpected breath of wind comes along and she is shooting up again.
Zane often noted for her intellectual quality - she can quickly grasp the essence of a situation, a process or an argument. Usually, however, she fails to understand things in depth; she tends to have a somewhat superficial approach. This is not because she is inherently incapable of deep thinking. It is because her interests are very wide indeed and she is interested in things in general rather than one thing in particular.

Signs she gets along with: Libra, Aquarius, and Aries.

Signs she doesn’t get along with: Virgo, Pisces, and Sagittarius.

History: Zane was born prematurely, along with what was suppose to be her twin brother. Sadly enjoy, her brother didn’t live past one month, which was heartbreaking for her family, but Zane managed to pull through (which is why she’s so tiny).
When Zane turned six, she accidentally pushed her father into (and through) the wall when he jumped out and tried to scare her. Thankfully, he suffered no major injuries, but was amazed that his tiny six year-old daughter had the strength to push him through the wall. So, her parents brought her to the doctor and, after many test, the doctors confirmed that she had the special gene. Thoroughly pleased that their daughter had the gene, they raised her happily, constantly working on her strength and speed. Zane was on a few sports teams, which she excelled in.
Soon though, when Zane was eleven, people began bullying her for being what they considered a freak. Zane, not wanting to fight back or harm her bullies, took the verbal beatings, not saying anything in return. Eventually though, the verbal beatings became physical, and there would be days when Zane returned home covered in cuts and bruises, though she told her parents she received them while at practice for her various sports team.
Then one day, Zane had finally had enough. She began to fight off her bullies (which had grown to a large group of twelve), but shortly after she started protecting herself, her heart began pumping too fast and Zane had a heart attack and blacked out. When she woke up she was in the hospital, and she had a large cut over her left eye, along with various other wounds. Her doctor informed her and her parents that Zane’s heart was extremely weak since she was born prematurely, and trying to protect herself from the bullies had actually put her in more danger rather than just sitting there and taking the beatings. It was then that her parents decided to home school her.
When Zane turned fourteen she was sent to a school that would protect her, and she could be with other people like herself.

Strengths: Zane, despite her appearance, is extremely strong, along with very flexible and is considerably fast. She’s unpredictable and can make complex situations easy to understand. She also has the ability to capture the attention of practically anyone she wants (a trait she rarely uses), and can talk others into doing something she herself wouldn’t do.

Weaknesses: She can be unpredictable, which is both a blessing and a curse, and she often doesn’t look at things in depth. She can be a trickster, whether is tricking people into thinking they can do something, or actually going out and tricking someone, which gets her into a lot of trouble. Zane also has several health issues due to being born prematurely, all of which relate to her heart, so she has to take several different medicines just to keep herself alive. Because of all these issues, she gets tired easily and can’t do physical activity for very long.

Likes: She loves to pull pranks, listen to music, draw, write, play outside, climb trees, read, and talk to new people. She loves food (any kind, really), people, animals, flowers (plants in general), and vintage t-shirts (it's all she wears).

Dislikes: She has yet to find anything she dislikes.

DuskingMorning
04-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Sorry that took so long to post, I kept getting distracted.

Neshimo
04-05-2012, 03:31 PM
O.O that took a while to read. still your accepted.

DuskingMorning
04-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Awesome! Thanks! :)

XShy_OrchidX
04-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Wow, interesting character that we have there... :D

I'll see if I can work on posting something now

SeoulDancer
04-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Yay i finished my CS <----it's a little bit sloppy but i will fix it!
I have to go to my Uncles house for several of days so i won't be here.

(P.S: i will correct my CS when i egt back have to sleep very early)

SeoulDancer
04-06-2012, 03:14 AM
( Omg sorry DX i double posted so i edited out)

Neshimo
04-07-2012, 04:53 AM
its fine seoul.....but!!!! i have to ask....how do you make you nails so white?

SeoulDancer
04-20-2012, 02:34 AM
I got back but wasnt in the mood but what do you mean by "how do you make you nails so white?"

SeoulDancer
04-24-2012, 12:23 AM
What happen to this it seems so dead?!

XShy_OrchidX
05-02-2012, 12:33 AM
-bump-

What happened to this thread? -confused-