PDA

View Full Version : ~Genetic Horoscopes~

Neshimo
04-01-2012, 05:31 AM
Please look in "Out character" For story.

Neshimo
04-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Jamil Ken Akir
My alarm goes off. I open my eyes widely and slam my hand on it breaking it and jumping out of my bed. I open my windows seeing the view of the school. I smile, my pointed tail swaying around the room. I go out of my room going to get ready.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/Broken-heart02/Anime/00a5bad29bc6b0_full.jpg

Yuki34543
04-05-2012, 12:02 AM
A shrill alarm sounded, followed by the smacking sound of a hand on plastic. My alarm had gone off and I had been awake for about ten minutes before it went off. By now I found my alarm pretty useless. Yawning slightly I pushed the warm covers off me and walked to the window. The light from the rising sun streamed into my room. Scratching my head, and further messing up my hair, I smiled slightly at the promise of a new day. Chuckling to myself I walk into the bathroom to get myself ready for the school day.

Neshimo
04-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Jamil Ken Akir
I finish after a while. Going down stairs to make breakfast for myself "This never gets boring" I smile making a quick bowl of rice
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/Broken-heart02/Anime/00a5bad29bc6b0_full.jpg

DuskingMorning
04-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Zane woke up to the sound of her very annoying alarm clock. With a hefty sigh she sat up in bed and shut off her alarm before groggily rubbing her eyes in an attempt to wake herself up a bit. It took her a few moments to get out of bed, but once she did, she began getting ready. She got dressed in her usual outfit, sporting an old Elton John t-shirt over a neon yellow tank top with her outfit today. She took her medicine, something that took roughly five minutes because she had so much medicine to take.

She then decided to fix herself breakfast, which was a bowl of cereal, two pieces of toast, an apple, some eggs, and a glass of orange juice. Zane had to eat a lot so she could keep her strength up. As she settled down at the table with her large breakfast, she looked through the window to the early morning sunlight filtering in through the blinds. She smiled at the thought of being outside, so she quickly finished her breakfast and finished getting ready.

As Zane got ready to leave her room, she placed her headphones around her neck and her beret on her head, which were the final touches to her outfit. She then left her room and headed outside, welcoming the crisp morning air with a smile.

"What shall I do?" she muttered to herself, gazing around for something interesting to do.

Neshimo
04-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Jamil Ken Akir
I start to eat quickly, but still savoring every bite. Afterwards i decide to forget my school clothes "Im leaving for school." I yell out to my house knowing that no one is there. Its just nice to pretend. Decide to wear sneakers seeing im a little late and running to my school.

XShy_OrchidX
04-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Charity was taken out of her dreamworld by the annoying and buzzing sound of her alarm clock, she smashed the snooze button and then stretched on her bed. Despite hatting the little irritating gadget she had to recognize that without it she would continue sleeping until it was midday.

The auburn haired girl slowly walked towards the shower and after taking her sweet time under the warm water, she began to fix herself for her day. She walked to her dresser and decided to put a light yellow sweater, a knee-length white flowy skirt and a pair of cream colored flats. Despite being the first day of school, Charity felt a little bit lazy and anxious at the same time, the school was still a new environment for her and she still didn't feel comfortable enough to call it 'home'.

Charity grabbed a big bowl and pouring cereal and milk on it she proceeded to fuel enough to endure her first day on school. After finishing, she grabbed her bag and picked a few granola bars from an small box in her table. As she walked towards school, she started snacking on one of the granola bars, she made sure she had enough for the rest of the day, in case her high metabolism ran out of fuel.

"God, I hope this turns out to be a nice day..." Charity thought as she started playing with her ruby crab pendant. A gift from her parents she had ever since she was a little girl.

"To honor the sign you was born on" was what her parents told her when she asked the why of it. Charity just dismissed the fact and felt a bit more secure knowing that she had a piece of home to keep her company in this strange new place.

Yuki34543
04-08-2012, 01:04 AM
After several long minuets of showering, Breanna stepped out of the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She wondered what she would do with her hair today. She finally decided on letting her hair dry naturally and stay down. Putting on an old pair of blue jeans with holes in them and a dark green tank top, she sighed heavily. Breanna liked school, but not all of the people there. Shaking her head, and the thoughts from it, she grabbed a few poptarts and walked out the door after grabbing her school bag.