PDA

View Full Version : [PG-13] Blackmoor Manor (Butterflieslies + Girly Woman)

Butterflieslies
04-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Private OOC for the roleplay Blackmoor Manor between Butterflielies and Girly Woman!
Rated PG-13

Plot: To be determined... :blush:

Feel free to lurk.

Jade Moriparty
04-06-2012, 05:56 PM
I adore the name! It sounds so regal! :)

So, you had said you were plotting last night. Did you come up with other ideas? I feel like my brain is in the correct RP-plotting mode, which is fabu! I'm going to work out soon, which will get the creative juices flowing even better! :)

Butterflieslies
04-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Alrighty then!

I thought maybe our two characters would become best friends while bonding over their new conditions. I think we should double to flesh out the school and what not... I kinda thought maybe there is something dark and sinister going on at the school. This is roughly based on another aspect of the Marked novel and the House of Night. Perhaps the students that reject the change come back as ghouls or something equally creepy(House of Night) or perhaps students are disappearing who haven't rejected the change and are being experiment on... Something along these lines...

What do you think?

Butterflieslies
04-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Oh and the name is from one of the Nancy Drew computer games. They're a weakness of mine. I played them when I was younger and I rediscovered them recently. I'm a loser like that... :blush:

The game was called the Curse of Blackmoor Manor.

Jade Moriparty
04-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Sorry I took so long. I laid down for a catnap that ended up lasting 3 hours! >.<

*giggles* I would so play a Nancy Drew game if I had one!

I like the experiment idea. They have to solve the mystery! I could maybe play a student and a teacher, which I think would come in handy with the investigation! :)

Butterflieslies
04-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Alrighty I will be working on my character and intro today.It should be up late tonite for I have a double date later.

Butterflieslies
04-13-2012, 11:19 PM
So, I'm sorry I disappeared for a few days! I couldn't sign on RPA during the server move... I seriously felt like I was going through RP withdrawal... It was really bad. My fiance decided that I'm officially crazy for it.

So I thought maybe this could also be an all girl's school or what not. And I decided I'd like to play a teacher as well. I'm probably going to make it a dude though(in an all girl school- oh my!) Hehehe

Did you come up with anything these last few days?

Jade Moriparty
04-14-2012, 01:59 AM
Why an all-girls school? I was going to make a male teacher as well, but, honestly, I don't like the idea of making a male teacher in an all-girls school. I have a chara in mind, but that all-girls school thing is throwing me off a bit... >.<

Butterflieslies
04-14-2012, 02:23 AM
It was just an idea, you are under no obligation to accept it. It will be a normal school, 'kay?

Jade Moriparty
04-14-2012, 03:14 AM
I would rather that, I'm sorry! I like the idea of having a male chara, but not the inevitable pervy male teacher in an all-girls school! >.<

Butterflieslies
04-19-2012, 01:20 AM
Huzzah!

Name: Stephanie Rachel Warren
Appearance: Stephanie stands five feet and six inches off the ground. She had very fair skin, which she treasures. You would never catch her with a tan. Hazel eyes, always lined with black, look out from above her high cheekbones. She has an angular face with a sharp jawline and a small chin. Her full lips are almost always pulled into a smile. She was born with beautiful curly brown hair but she’s taken to dying it a fiery red that she keeps straightened and cut to just below her jaw. Stephanie is pretty thin but she’s strong, more than capable of keeping her own in a fight which she has proven.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/7/1/Red_hair_by_pratikr.jpg
Bio: Stephanie had a pretty typical upbringing. She was the middle child, with an older and younger brother, David and Matthew. She kept up with them in sports and was the best sister either of them could have asked for. When David turned seventeen something happened. They could never get him to talk about whatever it was, but it changed him. He was scared of everything even his own shadow; and then David was gone, completely vanished into thin air. After the first year he was gone Matthew and her parents gave up. Stephanie refused to believe her brother was gone and she started looking in every possible direction she could. What she found wasn’t exactly what she’d been expecting.
Personality: Stephanie is head-strong and extremely resourceful. She’s friendly, easily makes friends and is then fiercely loyal to them. She’s never been a girly-girl but she isn’t a tomboy either. She’s compassionate and willing to help people in whatever way she can, a trait she learned from David. She loves being outside, hiking, sports and anything else thrown her way. She can be a bit competitive but would never turn to violence without due cause. Overall she’s a great friend and a caring person.

Jade Moriparty
04-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Sorry! I had an idea, but then I lost it! Here is my main chara! I'll likely make some kind of hot male teacher. :)

Name: Madison (Madi) Sloane
Appearance:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/feydulac/Naomi-the-girls-of-90210-27054884-268-357.jpg
Bio:Madison was born into a very wealthy family. She grew up hanging out in country clubs, going on exotic vacations, and going on shopping sprees.
Personality: Madi is a spoiled snob, but she's very sweet. She likes to have fun and will always try to draw everyone in on the fun, so long as they're not mean jerks, of course! She's therefore popular overall, although some of the snobbier wealthy-types don't like her. Well, more like they're jealous! She's not the brightest crayon in the box. She's somewhat self-centered. She is often loud, always wanting the attention to be on her. She is a princess and doesn't like getting her hands dirty.

My bio is short because I wasn't sure where you wanted to start this. Do you want to start this at the school or with the two of them discovering the supernatural? I think the latter would be the most interesting! If we go that way, I'm thinking that Madi should, for whatever reason, be with Stephanie and they discover the supernatural together! :)

Butterflieslies
04-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Alrighty I found a picture for my character so it's there. I agree with them being together. Should we start before they meet? What could they do together that would... open them up to the supernatural......? I shall try to think about such things... Let me know if you come up with anything in the meantime!

Jade Moriparty
04-28-2012, 01:26 PM
*giggles* She looks like someone Madi would NEVER want anything to do with! Love it! So, I thought that you were alluding to, in your bio, that Stephanie was looking for her brother and that in some way lead to her opening up to the supernatural. I was thinking Madi could happen to be there for some reason. I was originally going to say that Stephanie worked at Madi's country club, but Stephanie couldn't work at a country club looking like that! So...I'm a bit at a loss! Stephanie's also underage, so Madi slumming at a club where Stephanie hangs out is also out of the question...

Butterflieslies
04-28-2012, 05:10 PM
I could always bump her age up to 21 it's no big deal to me... Would there be any other reason for Madi to discover the supernatural if she wasn't with Stephanie. I ask solely for inspiration purposes.

Jade Moriparty
04-28-2012, 05:11 PM
lol, she could just stumble upon it on her own, but I thought that it would be more interactive if they stumbled upon it together.

Butterflieslies
04-28-2012, 06:00 PM
I agree I was jut asking for what possible reason would she stumble upon it...

Jade Moriparty
04-28-2012, 09:53 PM
This was in Stephanie's bio:

"Stephanie refused to believe her brother was gone and she started looking in every possible direction she could. What she found wasn’t exactly what she’d been expecting."

So...I thought you already had a plan! >.<

Butterflieslies
04-28-2012, 10:15 PM
No... that's a foreshadowing for when she DOES find him. I imagine he would be at the school, but he's not going to survive the transformation but he'll be alive for a little while at least... They still need to find the supernatural somehow... and you still haven't said what you would do if Madi was by herself... this is a hypothetical question to hopefully give us a mutual idea...

Jade Moriparty
04-28-2012, 10:26 PM
I hadn't made any plans for Madi to be by herself because I thought they would be together and that you already had a plan, lol.

Idk, I guess if you increase Stephanie's age, Madi can be slumming [slumming from Madi's perspective] at some goth/hipster/punk whatever club or bar and maybe drunkenly stumble outside when Stephanie is already outside or somehow she bonds with Stephanie and they both walk outside for some reason and witness something supernatural in a dark alley behind the club or something.

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 08:44 PM
How about Madi's getting hit on by some sketchy guy and Stephanie steps in to break it up and throw him out the back door, but he gets grabbed by... probably a vampire or something else that kills him and they see it, but then the creature vanishes. They might stay together because they're both majorly freaked out by the experience. So they would bond and eventually get marked and sent to the school. How's that for an idea?

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Oh and I might have already touched upon this but I feel like whatever monster the marked turn into can also depend solely on their personality. Otherwise it depends on whatever creature they see or possibly have as an ancestor...

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 08:57 PM
That sounds fabulous! I like Stephanie being all tough girl!! :)

I guess I need to decide on what Madi will turn into. *giggles* I'm currently leaning towards human-sized fairy princess. Flying lessons should = hilarity!

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 09:07 PM
That does sound pretty funny! lol

I haven't completely figured out what Stephanie will turn into... but we have time for this!

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Yes, we do! Stephanie should be something totally bad-a--! I'm thinking about creating a vampire teacher chara, but I'm going to see how things go. After all, he won't be really necessary until they actually get to the school. Hmm...although he could be the one who marks them. *giggles* Madi could be all hitting on him and he'll be like, "...No..."

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Haha! That would be funny! I like it! And I definitely want Stephanie to be something super-awesome scary! Just haven't figured out what that should be... I'm so indecisive... :err:

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 09:18 PM
*giggles* No biggie! As you said, there is time! :)

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Very true! So do we have a general setting in mind or just some unnamed place...?

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 09:29 PM
*giggles* I know nothing about punk/goth clubs, so perhaps you should build that particular setting! As for the school, I was imagining some lovely old building isolated in some forest or something. Or maybe on the ocean! Or on cliffs over an ocean! Surrounded by a forest! *giggles* So tempted to make my chara a mermaid, but I suppose that wouldn't be particularly helpful, lol.

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Well it doesn't have to be punk or goth. It could just be an alternative club, or a rave... rave's a pretty cool but very loud! Or just a dance club, Stephanie looks all punk and what-not but that doesn't mean she doesn't like regular clubs... not fancy-shmancy clubs... but regular ones.

And no, a mermaid probably wouldn't be too helpful...

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 09:37 PM
I was going by Stephanie's appearance. I forgot about raves. People like Stephanie go to raves! Raves would be much cooler if people didn't use so many drugs. I went to a couple and had fun dancing and watching the non-druggies dance, but there were just way too many druggies! At least drunk people can moderately comprehend what one is saying...

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Well she's a tough girl but it doesn't mean she doesn't know how to have a good time!

Yeah drugs are no fun... I've seen one too many people collapse at raves because of drugs... it's not cool...

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 09:44 PM
So, what else do we need to set up?

Also, the druggies who just, like, sit there. It's like, "Oops, I just tripped over some inert mass of carbon and water." Seriously, do that sh-- at home; stop taking up space for people who actually want to dance to the music.

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Very true, very true!

Here:

BAR
http://www.hanex.co.uk/images/applicationsimages/nightclub-bar-Image.jpg

DANCEFLOOR
http://www.exploringlasvegas.com/jpegs/las-vegas-night-clubs.jpg

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 10:00 PM
That doesn't look like a bar at which one would find someone who looks like Stephanie... She looks more like an underground rave girl. The second picture looks like a concert!

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 10:04 PM
School

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~hartrickclan/ramsfort.jpg

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Don't be judging Stephanie! She could totally be hanging out there, she's not poor! Like I said she knows how to have a good time, and she's willing to pay to get into the good clubs!

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Problem: Leaving aside dress codes, Stephanie couldn't toss a guy out of the back door at a fancy club. They'd get nowhere near the back door, what with bouncers and responsible employees and all. So, if you want a fancy club, we need another way for them to encounter the monster.

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Compromise...

Stephanie might work there... and could yet be hanging out there on her night off because her favorite DJ is playing..... Thus SHE, being an employee could totally throw someone out the back door.

ANNNND just because it's an upscale nightclub doesn't mean there's a mandatory dress code and just because Stephanie's pic is wearing that outfit doesn't mean she is in the roleplay...

Any other issues? LOL

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 10:18 PM
She very well might be a bouncer/bartender.... YUP that's her job and it's her night off I have such decided! LOL

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 10:23 PM
*giggles* I guess I'll just suspend my own reality and accept everything you say. None of the nice clubs I've been to would have employed someone with Stephanie's style and they all had dress codes. I guess we'll just have to say that somehow Stephanie didn't mind Madi following her. Alcohol can fuel that, lol.

Butterflieslies
04-30-2012, 10:47 PM
She dyes her hair, has a lip ring and one tattoo. She's a nice gal even if she is a bit alternative... That's called discrimination... and again I can have her dress in any style I want so she could show up in a nice little black dress if I want her to! hehehehe *eyebrows*

I have to go to dinner at my fiance's grandma's house so I'll be back later tonight. See ya!

Jade Moriparty
04-30-2012, 10:56 PM
*giggles* Well, they'd maybe hire her, but then they'd have some employee dress code that would force her to dye her hair a "natural" color, take out her lip ring, and cover her tattoo. Whatevs, I don't really like it, but it's such a minor part of the RP and you seem set on it, so we'll go with it. :)

Jade Moriparty
05-07-2012, 03:00 AM
The beginnings of my sexy vampire teacher chara! :) *fans herself*

Name: Julian
Appearance:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/feydulac/eye-candy-david-gandy-24.jpg
Bio: Julian was first forced to work at Blackmoor Manor as a kind of community service/a way for the other monsters to keep an eye on him. Why he was first forced to work there is a mystery; no one speaks of it. He has since reformed and is a regular teacher there. It is one of the many mysteries of Blackmoor Manor! He is especially good with the vampire students, for obvious reasons.
Personality: Julian is intelligent, tempestuous, strong both mentally and physically, kind, and brash. He has little patience for the students, but he is a good teacher. He is popular amongst the students. He enjoys a good strong alcoholic drink as much, if not more, than he enjoys healthy blood.