PDA

View Full Version : [M] The Chain Letter Murders +IC+

SmileyCassandra
04-16-2012, 12:58 AM
Malic Crimshal

Malic drifted around the school hall, sighing as he did. He used to be happy, but then his brother had to die. The brother he loved; his twin.

Malic sighed, and tilted his head. He stretched his body, and was satisfied when he felt his bones crack. He then broke into a full on smile. He was excited to see Bryan, oh how he liked that boy. Though it would never happen. His smile faded when that thought crossed his mind, and he looked around to find something to distract him.

When he spotted his close friend Samantha he grinned. His feet started to move under him, and soon he was running toward her at full speed. He jumped on her back, and she let out some type of strangled cry.

"I LOVE PICKLES ON MY ICE CREAM BEFORE BED!" Malic cried, kissing Samantha on her cheek with a giggle. Samantha sighed, and shrugged him off of her. He pouted as he looked up at her; crossing his arms like a child.

Samantha happens to be the only one that knows Malic is gay, and she loves it. She is like his own personal fangirl, even Malic has to agree he loves the attention. She isn't so loving in the morning though; so it always ends in Malic pouting.

Though people are probably smart enough to find out he's gay, it's obvious at a lot of times. Like when he puts his hand on his hip when confronting someone, or the fact that he smiles when a cute guy is around. Sadly Malic wished it would be Bryan, but again that's not possible.

Samantha rolled her eyes, and held out her hand. He wiggled his eye brows as she helped him up. He grinned, but it soon faded when he spotted Alexander down the hall. He was in the eye of a lot of teens, but then again he wasn't. He was more the mysterious guy people want to find out, but can't because he won't let them.

"Malic, when are you going to come out?" Samantha wondered out loud, and he stared at her wide eyed.

"Not until high school is over, my brother incident will not happen in this school." he said, shrugging as he did. He didn't like talking about it out in the open, Samantha knew that. What would happen if someone over heard and told the whole school? Homophobic pricks galore is what Malic thinks.

He then winked at her, and took of down the hallway. He was spinning, and singing 'All around the world' like an idiot. People snickered as he ran, calling him crazy as they did. He didn't seem to notice, he was oblivious to all of the insults being thrown his way.

It didn't bother him, it actually made him feel special. At least they wasted their time on the crazy person in question. The only person he cared about calling him names was Bryan, he would be devastated if that ever happened.

As if making himself paranoid, he looked around to make sure said person hadn't seen him. Malic hoped Bryan didn't see him, and mentally sighed. The hall was the main hangout, so people most likely did. Malic stood in the middle of the hall, checking a text he got from someone that goes by C.

Samantha Lonie

Samantha watched as Malic ran away, and bit her bottom lip. He was such an interesting character. Random and crazy, but in a good way. She didn't expect to be friends with him, but he was a risk she couldn't pass up.

Samantha then turned to her locker, and opened it. She began to put her bag in, but her pocket buzzed. She cocked her head to the right, and pulled it from her pocket. She sighed as she unlocked her iPhone, and read the text.

Got news fellow students; the cops found the same chain letter in Missy's phone. Freaky shit right? - C

C again? Who is this person? Samantha looked around and noticed anyone with a cellphone had gotten the same text. How did this person get everyone's number? And all the information? Crazy.

Speaking of crazy, some seem to think C is crazy Malic, but it's not possible. He was with Sam when the other texts were received. So her mind is set that he would never do something so low.

It's been the same with Milly, Lilly, Layla, and now Missy. All the damn texts sent from some random person that goes by C.

Samantha sighed and threw her phone in her locker. She didn't want to deal with those texts, or the sly selfish accusations directed at Malic. He didn't need it, and she didn't need it, simple as that.

Alexander Conners

Alexander leaned against a wall, glancing as people read that stupid text. He then watched Malic stood in the middle of the hallway. How that kid annoyed him.

After sighing and pushing himself from the wall; he wandered down the hall aimlessly. He bumped into Malic, who bumped into Samantha, who bumped into someone else. "BITCHES ON THE SIDEWALK!" Malic yelled, his way of saying fuck.

"Watch where you're going creeper." Alexander growled, walking away and into a empty classroom. Leaving behind an angry Malic, and confused Samantha.

"Sorry." they mumbled, looking up to meet the eyes of the person they bumped into.

((OOC: Please don't mention your character knowing about chain letters before the text. Everyone post once for now, just to keep things neat. Well, can't wait to see your first posts! ;)))

TheBaron
04-16-2012, 01:49 AM
As he arouse from the twisting mists of his dreams Ian rolled out of bed with a dull thud. He groaned spitting out a few choice curses as he gazed bleary eyed at the clock. 4AM. Smiling he pulled himself up using the bed as a support. He was just in time for the Firelands raid. He walked over his desk, with his state of the art computer, grabbing a jar full of weed. Hitting the power button and he sat down as the computer hummed to life. He rolled himself a couple joints as the computer boots up. As soon as he was logged on he brought up World of Warcraft. While the game loaded he rolled himself a couple more joints. Setting the weed aside he pulled on his headphones and mic and immersed himself in the game.

About two hours later with a nice pile of joints sitting next to his computer he leaned back and yawned. The raid was rather uneventful and he had to get ready for school, shutting down the computer he stood and stretched. Glancing at the clock he confirmed the time 6:30AM. He looked at his phone still on his bedside table and sighed a tired, sad sigh. He would have to look at it again sooner or later. Stretching his arms over his head he meandered in the direction of his shower. Entering the room he flicked the light switch and turned on the hot water. As soon as the water was at the right temperature he stripped off his clothes and stepped into the relaxing stream of water trying to forget the device on the bedside table.

Ten minutes later he was out, drying his hair with a towel about his waist, he ran a hand through his silky hair. He really loved his hair. When he had thoroughly dried it he walked over to his closet and opened the door. It was a disaster as always but he knew what he was looking for. He pulled out a almost to small white t shirt with the logo Haters Gonna Hate, a pair of long loose blue trousers which were rolled up to the knee, a pair of ankle socks, boxers, and dirty converse. He quickly dressed and backed out of the closet, and walked out of the room to grab some breakfast from the kitchen.

Ian stood stubbornly staring at the phone sitting innocently on his bedside table, where he had tossed it. He didn't want to take it as doing so would be a admission to himself that his friends Milly and Lilly were really dead. As he thought about it he felt a wave of grief he had been putting off wash over him. He stood there rocking as the horrid emotion washed through him making him feel unclean and polluted. A single silent tear left his right eye and slowly made it's way down his face. He hurriedly wiped it away and swiped the phone off the table. He took a shuddering deep breath and walked over to his desk. Gently he put the rolled joints in a old silver cigarette case that he had inherited from someone. He also grabbed his iPod and headphones. Plugging them into his ears, he left the room and headed towards the garage where his parents let him keep his car.

Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit/ Feelin’ lit feelin’ light, 2 am summer night./ I don't care, hand on the wheel, drivin drunk, I'm doin’ my thang/ Rollin the Midwest side and out livin’ my life getting’ out dreams/ People told me slow my roll I'm screaming out fuck that/ Imma do just what I want lookin’ ahead no turnin’ back/ if I fall if I die know I lived it till the fullest/ if I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets The song echoed though his old car and out of the subs he had installed in the back. Smoke swirled through the interior of his car and he was dimly aware that some of his mates were talking to him. He ignored them and gazed red eyed out of the window down at the school that would now never be the same. Two people he had counted as friends were dead and there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing to do but live with it and move on. He hit the buttons between his seat and the passenger and the windows rolled down.restarting the car he began the drive to school.

As he pulled into the student lot he took the eye drops that were being passed around and cleaned his eyes up. No need to get himself into needless trouble. Once his friends were out of the car and gone he got out after rolling up the windows. He still had that song stuck in his head. Tell me what you know about dreamin’ dreamin’/ you don't really know about nothin’ nothin’/ tell me what you know about them night terrors every night/ 5 am, cold sweats wakin’ up to the skies/ tell me what you know about dreams, dreams/ tell me what you know about night terrors, nothin’/ you don't really care about the trials of tomorrow/ rather lay awake in a bed full of sorrow it echoed around his head making him feel like he was flying. He got halfway to where his first class was supposed to be when he had to stop and sit down on a bench and clear his head. He quickly fell into what he had been hoping to avoid. Thinking about Milly and Lilly.

Ian emerged from his reverie to see Samantha standing in front of him, how very interesting. Why this was he couldn't be sure, his brain was still wonderfully fuzzy. Samantha herself looked wonderfully bemused. She had such wonderful facial expressions. His phone vibrated in his pocket and he ignored it, getting to his feet. He felt miles away as the blood rush from his head down into the rest of his body and it took him a moment to regain himself. He walked steadily from weeks of practice over to Samantha. He stood next to her and smiled at her. "How is it going Samantha, sorry to bother you, but as I was sitting over there pondering I couldn't help but notice your perfect facial expressions, and maybe it is just the weed making me paranoid but I must say now that I am standing next to you look rather concerned about something." He was actually surprised at how eloquent he was, or at least that was how it sounded to him. It would probably confused the everliving out of her.

He lost his train of thought and started as his phone beeped reminding him he had a unread text. He pulled his phone out and glared at the screen, a unknown number, probably more garbage from that C character. He deleted it without looking at it, and refocused on Samantha, who looked very beautiful in the light, they were standing in. He looked at his reflective phone screen to make sure his face was properly composed and that his eyes weren't to red. They were fine as was his face. He slid his phone back into his pocket. All of this the walking the talking the texting and the standing seemed to take a eternity in and of itself but it was fine he could stand here looking at the face of this girl only knew by name for a eternity, with it's perfect expressions. It was like the face of a angel crafted by a master artists hands.

DuskingMorning
04-16-2012, 03:17 AM
Alex Lockhart

Alex walked towards the school with Mason and Oliver by her side. The only thing she had with her was a Pikachu backpack with a pocket big enough to fit only her 3DS and cellphone. She was busy playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarnia of Time, and she was squinting to see the screen with the harsh light from the sun making it almost impossible to see her game. Her curly brown hair was blowing softly in the wind, a white wool beret keeping her hair from becoming a tangled mess. Her blue eyes were partially hidden by her bangs, and she wore a simple light pink sundress and white sandals, as it was very warm out today.

They walked to Alex’s locker first, as they did every morning, and, with a heavy heart, Alex saved her game and shut off her 3DS and put it in her Pikachu bag. She tried to open her locker, but had yet again forgotten her combination. She sighed heavily and looked to Mason and signed, Can you open my locker again?

Mason laughed at this but nodded, stepping in front of his sister’s locker and opened it with ease. He lightly patted her on the back and said, “Maybe you should try remembering your combination — it hasn’t changed.”

It’s too much of a hassle, she signed in response before grabbing a few things from her locker; she held two text books, a spiral-bound notebook, a sketch book, and two Naruto manga in her arms. Both Mason and Oliver frowned.

“You should consider getting an actual backpack,” Oliver said, taking the books from her. He then proceeded to take his backpack off his back and stuck her books in his bag before handing it to her. Alex stared at him.

What about your books?, she asked. But Oliver only laughed.

“I’ll carry my books — you’re too tiny to be carrying around all that in your arms. You better start bringing an actually backpack tomorrow,” Oliver smiled.

A small smile crossed Alex’s face and she nodded. Her brother pulled a pen from his pocket and gently tucked it behind her ear before saying, “I know you refuse to use your pencils for anything else but drawing, so here — try not to lose this one though, okay?”

Alex continued smiling lightly and signed, No promises.

Just as they were about to go to Mason’s locker, Alex could feel a slight vibration come from her Pikachu bag and could faintly here the original Pokemon theme song start playing. She paused and reached into her bag, pulling out her iPhone (a gift from her mother in a feeble attempt to apologize to Alex) and saw she had an unread text message. She unlocked her phone and read it quickly. She looked to Mason and Oliver and saw they had also gotten a text message — in fact, it seemed everyone in the school all got a text message at once — was it from the same person?

Mason Lockhart

Mason glanced over his iPhone, quickly reading the text message. He looked up from the screen and saw Oliver had gotten a text message — the same one as he had received, and it was also from this C character. He peered over at Alex and saw she, too, had gotten the same text message, and once again it was from C. That’s when he realized everyone else had gotten the same text message at the same time. What kind of creeper had everyone’s phone number.

He sighed heavily and pocketed his cellphone. As he did this, Alex put her iPhone back in her bag before signing, Who’s C?

Mason could only shake his head, as he had no answer for that question. “Probably some popular chick trying to screw with us,” he muttered. “Come on — let’s get to my locker.”

Just as they were heading to his locker, Mason caught sight of Alexander — Layla’s ex-boyfriend — storming into a classroom. Mason didn’t really know him, but he had seen him with Layla a few times. Then there was Malic with all his over excited-ness. Granted, it was sort of annoying, but you had to give the guy props for being to happy all the time. Then there was some girl — her name was Sam or something — and a guy with semi-red eyes. It looked as if he had been smoking weed, but the smell on his clothes was evidence enough.

Mason got to his locker and retrieved a few books, glancing at the photo of his father he kept taped to the inside of his locker door. “Miss you, Dad,” he whispered. It was evidentially loud enough for Alex to here because she signed, And I miss you, too, Daddy.

Mason couldn’t help but grin at his little sister — he wanted to hug her, but he knew it would only bring on the nightmares and scars that drunk bastard had given his little sister.

The thought of their mother’s lowlife boyfriend filled Mason with rage, but he quickly calmed himself, not wanting to scare Alex or anything.

Instead, he very slowly closed his locker door and smiled pleasantly at Alex before saying, “You might want to turn off your cellphone now — don’t want it going off in class, do we?”

Alex shook her head and, as they walked down towards Oliver’s locker (he was abnormally quiet today), she turned off her phone.

A few cheerleaders stopped and giggled as Mason passed, and he smiled and waved to the girls before continuing on his way. He was wearing a simple pair of blue jeans, a white sleeves shirt and a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up with black sneakers on his feet — honestly, Mason felt very plain today.

Oliver Cane

Oliver couldn’t help but wonder who C was as they ventured down to his locker. Honestly, who was creepy enough to send those weird text messages? And who had the number of every person in the school? Still, whoever it was did a good job of being extra creepy.

With a hefty sigh he opened his locker, only pulled out a few books and a binder, as he didn’t want to have to carry a lot of things around all day without a backpack — he was still glad he had given his backpack to Alex.

Are you feeling okay, Ollie?, Alex signed to him. Oliver wasn’t surprised to know that Alex had sensed something was bothering him — she knew him very well.

Oliver just shook his head. “Nah, this C person is bothering me, but I’m sure it’s nothing,” he said with a laugh. “I’m just trying to figure out how in the world they got all our numbers.”

“Like I said, it’s probably some popular chick who has easy access to all the school files or something,” Mason said with a shrug. “Besides, it won’t do us any good to dwell on it — let’s just head off to class.”

They all headed off to class and walked into a would-be-empty-classroom aside from that Alexander guy sitting in there. Alex took her usual seat at the very back of the room in the far corner, and Mason sat in front of her. Oliver sat beside Mason, and took off his flip-flops, happy to have the damn shoes off his feets. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a navy blue v-neck t-shirt with a black jacket over it. On his head he wore a black beanie. Oliver felt a lot better now having said what was bothering him. He looked back at Alex and said, “So, what do you think about a round of Halo Four tonight?”

Alex smiled mischievously and signed, Only if you’re ready to lose.

Oliver laughed heartily and teased, “That’s big talk for such a tiny person.”

All three of them found it amusing that he said ‘big talk’, as Alex didn’t speak, and Oliver and Mason laughed while Alex just continued to smile, not making a sound as usual.

Oliver sighed again and groaned, “Do we have to go to school?”

“Yes, we have to. I‘m pretty sure it’s a rule,” Mason chuckled.

Alex signed, Well then I hate that rule.

Once again, both Oliver and Mason laughed lightly at how blunt Alex was.

MykaShadow
04-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Bryan:

He walked around the school, knowing no one cared to talk to him. Not that he cared. He usually just went and listened to his music in the back corner desk. He was used to the strange glances he got through the hallways or even in his classes. He went to his locker and did his combination a few times before it actually opened.

He grabbed the books he needed for his morning classes, shoved them in his book bag, and headed to class. He knew class was going to be the same. He knew what he needed to do. Take notes and stay quiet.

He pulled his ear buds underneath his sweatshirt and put in one of them. He turned on some song he listened to so much that he had forgotten its name but knew every word by heart.

“Such sweet sorrow,” he said to himself as he was shoved into his class room.

He felt his back pocket vibrate. He pulled out his old Razor and flipped in open. It was from someone that went by C. He knew everyone, but he didn’t think anyone had his number. He was so confused.

Erynn:

She was in the middle of inking what she thought was one of her finest pictures yet when someone bumped into her. She looked down at her now ruined drawing. She glared up at the culprit. She didn’t know the girl, but didn’t really want to know her.

“Watch what you’re doing… freak,” the girl implied. She was new but Erynn knew what type of person she was. She wasn’t happy there was another one.

Kady:

She bumped into some girl that was drawing. She was sorry she did it, but was going to show weakness to her, especially since this was a new school. Freaks have to learn their place on the totem pole after all. She viewed herself at the top, but knew she wasn’t there, close but not there.

She kept on walking and went to her locker. She opened it immediately and put the books she didn’t need in there and swung her back bag over her shoulder. She had a feeling this school was different, but not in a good way.

Josh:

He walked down the hall; talking to everyone he knew or really cared to talk to. Being popular had its ups. There wasn’t very many awkward silences or just bad things in general about being in the popular crowd. Being the “it” guy had its ups too. No one minds what you do, it’s just considered in.

He was greeted by the rest of the hallway as he walked into his class. He saw a few familiar faces. A few, but not many.

Extraordinaire.
04-17-2012, 02:12 AM
Mariella had spent her morning walking to school, a roughly forty minute trip, which was spent trying to force deep breaths into her sore chest. Everything of her emitted pain: her hollow, unslept eyes, her flat, dull hair, the way her skin seemed to have age overnight, and how her lip turned in at every step, forming the smallest wince as if it were growing harder and harder to push herself along.

And only to make it worse, she had been forced to walk the distance. Normally she would be escorted to and from school by Travenor and if there was any delay, then Lilly would be at her side. Mariella had her own car, but hadn't been old enough to apply for a parking permit, when applications had become available the summer before. Travenor had been her boyfriend since the eighth grade, totaling to a lengthy four years. And while it had had its shining moments, they both worked as limitations on one another.

Travenor held Mariella back from Lilly, someone who she loved in a such a distinct way that her feeling's for her boyfriend couldn't even touch it, while Mariella herself held Travenor back from leading the classic Jock life. She was the only road bump in him becoming too wasted at senior parties, or the only one who stood in the way of him fucking every girl on campus. And while they had merged into one over the years, neither was particularly content and the distance grew greater in their final months. Lilly's death was the push she needed and not an hour after the news, she broke off the everlasting relationship, cutting out all ties of friends, or sources of comfort. Her parent's had offered to drive, but after they had emitted her into the hospital the next day for severe panic attacks and hysteria, a five minute car-ride of the duo psychiatrists analyzing her, was deemed a worse punishment than walking.

As she waited at the corner of a subdivision, where she would cut across to the school, she forced her eyes not to drift. But regardless of her effort, she found herself getting lost in the pair of handprints, with the initials "MS" and "LJ" beneath them. Student's glanced at her, carelessly brushing by as her senses were swallowed by past memories.

"Hurry, it's going to dry!" "I-I don't know. Won't they know it's us?" "No silly, that's why we won't put our names. What will they do, hunt down a pair of twelve year old's for having traditional American fun?" "But what if-" "You're thinking too much. Just come put your hand print by mine and then they'll be trapped her for everyone to see." "Forever?" "Forever."

Once she could make a conscious action again, she found herself clinging onto the rail of the stop sign, for support. She was breathing rapidly, excessively as if all the air had suddenly been knocked out of her, or maybe she'd just forgotten to breath. Her already tight, shrunken lungs burned as she panted for air that couldn't seem to come enough. The cross guard glowered at her and feeling pressured to move, she leapt into the road, not realizing that the vested man had already signalled for the cars to go. A familiar blue chevy hit an abrupt stop, skidding its tires but still managing to nudge Mariella's side, which was all she needed to topple over.

Her ears rang as she tried to process what had just happened, while the driver's car door opened and slammed shut once again. Strong hands and panicked words lifted her to the ground, as she tried to get her wobbly knees to lock into place. Something about the touch, about the caring words, rubbed her the wrong way, as she kept her gaze at the car, away from the pedestrian's face.

Too familiar, too familiar...

"Somebody call an ambulance!" the foreign voice called, perhaps someone she used to know. But as she analyzed the words, as cell phones were readily pulled out, she was forced to meet Travenor's gaze and the moment she accepted his presence, a new dose of panic trembled through her.

Acting on instincts, she pulled away from the stranger and hauled across the remaining cross walk, past the handfuls of stopped cars, through the entrance of the school, and emerging herself into the sea of people, who all gossiped of the weekend's scandal. She'd always hated arriving late, because the thought of every eye on her, made her squeamish and sprinting through the school wasn't helping to draw the attention away. The rumors of theories and suspects quickly met a medium as she passed: Lilly Jones. Or on the contrary, maybe that was all her ears were attuned for.

Girls shedding pity tears as they moaned on about how close they were to the twin's, how they had just seen them the night before, or how the same thing could've happened to them! Then there was talk of Mariella herself, of how she'd been sent to the psychiatric branch of the hospital, how she'd fallen off the face of the earth, hastily breaking up with her boyfriend in the process. There was even talk of girls admitting that they would try to comfort Travenor, now that his hand's were clean. But through the selfishness, through the excitement of some bad entering their insignificant little school, there was no talk of Lilly herself. Nobody cared to mention how they'd personally miss her, how amazing of a spirit she'd had, how she'd managed to change so many lives, to spark so many smiles.

Did nobody care that she was gone? Did nobody else feel broken past the point of repair, because this seventeen year old's body had gone cold over night? Were they really more concerned in watching as the cards played out amongst the ones that the victim's had left behind, to mourn themselves? To feel the smallest hint of sadness towards the innocent, instead of voicing out who they thought did it, or wallowing in the fear that they may be next?

She didn't know how long she spent in the bathroom, heaving over one of the sinks in the handicapped stall, her hands shaking as the extent of all that had just happened, hit her. She raised the tip of the shirt and massaged the already sensitive skin where the chevy had met her, although knowing that her ribs would just be lightly bruised. Nothing to throw a fuss over, nothing to pay her another visit into another over-sanitized room. Her tears had been long quenched in the past few days and as she looked at her reflection, a kind of pain that couldn't be released through hormonal reactions was nesting inside of her.

Her short brown hair was surprisingly in place, ending at her chin and curling into subtle waves. Her brown eyes seemed more alive than the dead, sleep-ridden ones, but the childish innocence to them, had lost its quality. She was dressed in jeans and a blue top, drifting from her usual groomed-perfection, with great attention paid to the smallest of details. Pulling the chestnut hair back into a knobby bun, she pulled out her new schedule and navigated to her her first period, which turned out to be one classroom down from her melting point. She had been issued all new classes the day before, her parent's fearing that she may go ballistic if she had to sit through a period where one or several seats would be forever abandoned, not that she would be particularly for the other victim's absences.

When she entered the class, only a number of people had placed themselves, the teacher not being one of them. Not giving herself time to adjust to her new classmates, she immediately carried herself to the back, where she sat to the right of Oliver Cane, a spacious desk left in between.

Once she had the chance to glance here and there, there were actually quite a few familiar faces here. Maybe people she didn't know personally, but was friendly enough with them to strike up a conversation, if she ever felt the need. Oliver Cane had been the first she'd recognized, along with his friends Mason and Alex Lockhart- the trio had been friends with two of the parished: Missy Evens and Layla Lastings. Although she'd never spoken to Alex, or not that she could reminisce, it wasn't unusual to find her brother, or Oliver at her old table, amongst Travenor and the other jocks.

Another boy named Josh sparked some remembrance, along with Bryan, who she was sure that she'd seen speaking to Milly a few times. It was unusual to have so many people with such close ties, such relatable tragedies, cornered in a classroom. But at the same time, a sense of relief countered the pain in her chest, providing a barrier of sorts to defend herself against the persistent loneliness.

Focusing on the trio beside her, longing for some sort comfort, she was immediately confused as she interpreted what the girl was signing. Mariella was currently on her third year of ASL, but had never heard the mention of Mason's sister being deaf. Upon further inspection, neither of the boys signed back and seeing how Alex could contribute to the discussion without focusing on their lips, her confusion just deepened.

Never being a nosy person and realizing how obvious she was being, the brunette minded her own business and slid her phone out of her pocket, which had been reminding her all morning that she hadn't checked her latest message. When she finally got around to it, she so wished that she hadn't.

Got news fellow students; the cops found the same chain letter in Missy's phone. Freaky shit right? - C

Fear shot up her spine as she noisily dropped the phone on her desk and pushed it out to the corner, screen still open. The playfulness of the trio beside her faded as the words repeated in her head. Chain-letter texts alone always frightened her, sparking her paranoia although her sensible side knew that it was all fool's play, but it meant more to her. The text that "C" was referring to, went around the night of the twin's death and although she didn't link it to their cause of death, seeing it as more of an inconvenience, anything associated with that night was enough to spook the traumatized girl.

Sighing in defeat, she leaned over on her desk and buried her head into her arms, trying to close out the outside world.

sdp2501
04-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Kiyra walked through the corridoor knowing she was late. She hated it. She looked at the school map, lost. To top it off, she was sick. She was faint, her head pownded. She staggered into a toilet, leaning over a sink. She vomited,dropping her textbooks as she did. She fell to her knees, panting for air. Death. It normaly diddnt bother her but the thaught that if she had started maybe a month before this girl may have been her friend. It wasn't likely but the idea of someone being heartlessly murdered.... It wrecked her. Kiyra didn't know any of the people who had died but some one did, and Kiyra knew all too well the agony of death. An older girl she only knew as Mariella walked in and left in a few moments, she looked at Kiyra but said nothing. Kiyra stood again, shaking and lwft.

She knew she couldn't just wander around aimlessly but she felt to ashamed to ask anyone for help knowing she had a map. She finally gained the currage to knock on a classroom door. Only a few people were seated. The teacher answered letting Kiyra explain. She was asked to take a seat and that a student would help her to her lesson. Though few people had yet to seat themselves it was obvious that many places had been marcked. She was forced to sit in the middle of the room. She could feel the gaze of several people on her thou she knew why. She was at least two years younger than most of them. She took a quick glance aroud spotting the girl from earlier a row behind her and a three close friends just beside her. Fighting tears Kiyra lowered her head and tried her shakeing hands.

SmileyCassandra
04-26-2012, 01:11 AM
Malic tilted his head at Samantha, his face showing clear jealousy. He knew she had the biggest crush on Ian, and here the crush was talking too her. He scowled, and patted her ass gently. "I'm going to go, and bask in the glory that is well, you know." he muttered, and with that he walked into his classroom.

His first notice the the teacher, looking at his phone. "Hey Stud, wanna have some fun?" Malic cooed, knowing people wouldn't listen. The teacher scowled, and shook her head. "I dislike you." she deadpanned, and Malic gasped dramatically.

"Well then, let me add you to the list! You make oh nevermind the list consists of everyone in this school!" he yelled, holding his hand to his heart. He grinned and jumped onto the teachers desk. He put his head phones in, and turned up his music. Bullet for My Valentine blasted trough his ear buds.

He then began jumping onto desks, making his way to a vacant one. He jumped off, and sat down. "I'm sexy and I know it." he muttered, as the song changed. He giggled to himself, and let out a long sigh.

"I'm going to kill you Alec, for putting this damn song on my-" he cut himself off, and grimaced. He forgot his dear brother was already gone. He remembered when he and Alec would go in the woods, and hide away from everyone.

He took the ear buds out, and took in his surroundings. He noticed some sad looking people, and then people that acted like nothing effected them. A couple students looked at him in disgust, and he happily blew them kisses.

"Show some respect for the person you're sitting next too Malic. I'm sure you'll scare that kid insane." Alexander muttered, and Malic looked beside him. He blushed deeply, and gulped. He didn't even notice he placed himself next too Bryan. He quickly looked away, and caught Alexander grinning like a fool.

"Go somewhere with that ugly face of yours Jock boy." Malic hissed.

"You judge boys now?" Alexander asked, making Malic look down. He said nothing more and looked into the distance. What would people think if they knew he was gay? Disown him, just as his brother had. Malic sighed, and heard Alexander snicker.

"There's nothing wrong with homosexuals." Malic muttered, and put his head on his desk. He glanced at Bryan, and blushed. "Sorry for being loud." he mumbled, and his his face in his arms as he closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, Samantha stared at Ian in disbelief. He was actually talking too her. She most likely died and went to heaven. "You know my name?" she asked, clearly blushing from his compliment. She couldn't say much, she wasn't like her best friend. She could hear him in the classroom, making a fool out of himself, again.

((I may kill Alexander off first, what does everyone think?))

TheBaron
04-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Ian stared at her blushing face transfixed in the moment. He reached forward and gently brushed her blushing cheeks for a moment. "Your blushing face is angelic." Suddenly realizing what he was doing he let his hand fall. He blushed and looked away into the distance trying to cover his embarrassment. He took a second to compose himself. Then he glanced back at her. "Yes, I know your name, I never forget a name or a face." He looked into her eyes and a smile lit up his face. "I would never forget you face, as it haunts many of my drug induced delusions, and I mean that in a good way." He clapped his hand to his face and hit himself lightly on the head with his other hand. "I clearly talk to much around you. Anymore and I may be giving up more than my own secrets."

He looked at his watch and then back at Samantha. "Class is about to start, and I am ditching, would you like to join me, I would be more than willing to share a couple joints." He reached into his left front pocket and pulled out the zip lock full of joints, carefully holding it out of view of the teacher. He put them back after she had had a chance to take a good look at them. Mentally scratching his head he wasn't sure why he was inviting this girl along with him, he hardly knew her and he sometimes caught her staring at him. Well he had already extended the invitation so what would come of it would come.

MykaShadow
04-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Bryan:

He jumped kind of startled as Malic landed on the seat next to him. He took one of his ear buds out, completely clueless to what had just happened. He heard Alexander’s snide comment and gulped. He didn’t like it when others drew attention to him. He gave a slight laugh at Malic’s retort.

“You judge boys now?” When Alexander said that, Bryan sunk down in his seat. He didn’t know if anybody knew he was bi, but the comment hit him hard. He could barely hear what Malic said as a reply, but it made him smile.

When Malic looked over and apologized, the smile disappeared off of his face, and he became his antisocial self again. “Uh… It’s f-fine. I agree. There isn’t anything wrong with homosexuals. And Malic, don’t let Alexander convince you otherwise,” he advised. He was shocked with how much he had just spoken, but it was the truth.

Erynn:

She walked into her class, feeling as she’s missed something, and sat in front of a guy named Mason. He had a sister, who she thought her name was Alex, but wasn’t too sure because she had never heard hear speak. They always walked with their friend Oliver.

When she sat down, she took out her sketchbook and tore out the page that had currently been ruined. She crumpled it up and put it in the top right corner of her desk. Her backpack was just an oversized gym bag with a few zippers here and there. She took out a pencil and began to redraw what was ruined.

Josh:

He kept to himself, not wanting to say anything about Malic and his previous outbreak. He didn’t like how that Alexander kid was treating them, but he knew he would probably treat them no different. He knew he was a jerk, but he made it look good, not to mention is self-esteem or anything like that.

DuskingMorning
04-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Alex Lockhart

Alex saw the class begin to fill up with people. Some where sad, others were hyper, and some didn't seem to care. She knew Mason and Oliver were greatly upset by the deaths of two of their friends, but she also took note of how they acted as of they weren't bothered by it. She made a mental note that they were trying to seem as happy as they could possibly be around Alex, as they were never anything but happy around her.

Malic came bounding into the classroom and Alex flinched at his sudden loudness. Being a mute, she was used to the silence, unless of course, you count the loud sounds of gun shots, explosions, and screaming that came from her TV every night when she played her video games, staying up until the early hours of the morning. There were also the times in which Oliver and Mason would both be yelling profanities at the screen when they saw how badly they were losing to Alex (which, mind you, was quite often).

Alex listened to the conversation between Malic and Alexander, and she frowned at Alexander's harsh words. She had never met such a bitter person before. Alexander seemed like he was a nice person, but then he opened his mouth and said something rude.

Not wanting to listen to the conversation anymore, Alex pulled out her 3DS and began playing Zelda: Orcarnia of Time. She put in her headphone and turned the volume all the way up, tuning out the rest of the world and focusing on her game.

Mason Lockhart

Mason saw Alex was playing her video game and began to think about Layla and Missy. They were both very pretty girls, and now they were gone. . . . He felt a sudden wave of sadness wash over him as he thought about his two friends who were now dead. They're seats would remain empty all year, a void of sadness just dying to make people remember those who used to fill them empty seats. Mason never admitted it to anyone, but he had had a bit of a crush on Missy - they were good friends, but Mason always wished they could be more. Yet, whenever he thought about confessing his feelings, he was suddenly too scared to do so. And thus, their friendship never blossomed into something more.

Mason shook his head, clearing his mind of the memories he and Missy shared togther and reached into his book bag and pulled out a notebook. He couldn't find a pencil and leaned over to Oliver.

"Hey, dude, you have a pencil I can borrow?" he asked his friend.

Oliver looked into his bag, searching for a pencil but shook his head and said, "No, I don't, sorry."

Mason sighed and nodded. Then a girl sat in front of him - he didn't know her name, but he had seen her a few times around school. She was drawing in a sketchbook, and he figured she'd have an extra pencil, so he tapped her lightly on the shoulder, hoping he wouldn't startle her or something - she seemed like she would be one of those really shy and jumpy people.

"Excuse me," he said softly, "don't mean to bother you or anything, but do you have an extra pencil I can borrow - I sorta lost all mine," he said with a soft laugh.

The girl seemed to like anime - it was the style she was drawing in - just like Alex, which is the only reason why Mason knew what her drawing style was called. He had a small glimmer of hope that maybe, if she knew sign language (which was highly unlikely), that she and Alex could become friends - it would be nice for Alex to be friends with someone else. Then again, that was only Mason hoping - he had tried to get Alex to befriend others before, but it usually ended badly becauses none of them knew sign language.

"Nice drawing," said Mason. "So far," he added quickly, seeing as how the girl had just begun the drawing. "My sister draws anime, too, along with other things."

Oliver Cane

Oliver smiled at the girl who sat beside him - wasn't her name Mariella? Though it seeemed as if she didn't want to smile back, as she hid her face in her arms. Oliver sighed and sunk in his seat, only to be caught off guard at Alexander's comment.

"You judge boys now?"

Oliver glared over at Alexander - he had no right to be so rude, especially towards one of the nicest people in school - there had yet to be a moment when Oliver saw Malic upset. So seeing Alexander talk to harshly towards him sort of set something off in Oliver.

"Hey, leave him alone, Alexander," said Oliver, now sitting straight up in his desk. "There's no need to be so rude - besides, he's right; you do have an ugly face."

Usually Oliver wouldn't have been so blunt and rude, but he felt like Alexander had no right to be such a jerk. He pulled out his iPod and put in his headphones, blasting the music in order to tune out anything else that was said, whether it was directed at him or not. Besides, Oliver was still hurting on the inside - two of his best friends had been murdered, and yet no one seemed distraught by any of it. Granted, he acted as if nothing was wrong, as if all was right in the world, but he definietly didn't feel that way - his heart ached at the loss of two of his friends and the other classmates that had also been lost. He just didn't want Alex to feel so sad - Mason had told him shortly after they first met about Alex and what happened to her - ever since then, he made it his job to keep her happy. Though it was times like this, when he felt sad and hurt and wanted comfort, that he found it hard to keep the scarred girl happy when he couldn't keep himself happy.

sdp2501
04-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Kiyra still sat in the loud classroom. It seemed as if she had been forgoten, nothing new though it still hurt.

SmileyCassandra
04-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Samantha blinked as she looked at the weed, and then glanced around. She could use a break from school, and it would be better if it were with her crush. Then she could plan a way for him to dislike her, and then she could go back to her usual nerd self. "Sure, ill go." she mumbled, and looked in the classroom. She then began to walk away, leaving Malic to fight his own battles.

Malic's eye opened as Bryan spoke, and he smiled. "Thank you." he said, and then grinned. He believed now would be a good time to come ou, but then again he was scared. He didn't want people to hate him like Alec did. He then heard Oliver speak, and his head snapped toward him.

He wasn't used to people sticking up for him, and he glanced at his feet. He knew that would be taken out on him, Akexander would make Malic's life hell. He talked to Alec before he died, therefore Alexander kind of knew Malic was gay. That should be good, not.

"Nothing wrong with homosexuals? Your brother didn't think so, in fact he hated you when you came out to him. That's why you won't come out in school, you're afraid. Crazy Malic is afraid." he paused, and watched as Oliver put on his head phones. "Awe, someone stuck up for the gay boy, but don't get used to it." he finished, and Malic jumped from his seat.

"You didn't have to do that. I would of came out on my own. Yes Alec hates me, and I deal with that everyday! Stop treating me like I have no feelings, oh wait, I'm Malic. I'll take the beatings, and roll over when I'm told. But remember, it's the obedient ones, that may just snap one day." Malic growled, wiping away his tears. He wouldn't have cried, but the dick just had to bring up his brother, and out him at the same time.

Malic walked from the classroom, and went to the nearest bathroom. He walked inside, and slid down a wall. Where is his best friend when he needs her? Oh yeah, going to get high with her crush. Lucky bitch.

Alexander watched as Malic ran away, and snickered. The classroom was almost full, and people were whispering. Some calling Malic mean names, while others called Alexander an ass. He wanted them to hate him, and Malic. He didn't think Alec should have died, it should have been his annoying twin. Plain and simple.

He sighed, and noticed a girl he'd never seen before. He tilted his head, and grinned. Why not find out what people thought of him? He got up, and walked toward her.

"Hey, you're Kirya right?" Alexander asked, smiling charmingly. He hoped she hates him, along with everyone else. It would make his life so much easier.

sdp2501
04-29-2012, 01:23 AM
Kiyra slowly looked up expecting a punch at any moment. "H... how... do you know my name... I only started a few days go." Kiyra tryed to keep calm. She was feeling no bertter than when she arived, she was shaking, hot, sweaty and paler than normal and she didn't exactly hav a tan to begin with. If anything Kiyra felt ijtimidated by Alexander. For a start he was older than her, he was may have been friendly-ish to her but not malic.

She looked over to Maluc with an empathetic expresion. She looked down at the table, flinching in surprise as she saw the name "Missy" carved into it. A bottomless pit overwhelming guilt formed inside her. This was her seat aand her memory. She could feel Alexander looking down on her. She lookd back in what might have been fear. "S.... sorry."

Extraordinaire.
04-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Mariella sighed. Only Mallic would be leaping desk to desk, singing overly main-stream songs, on a day like this. They had an even relationship, they didn't talk much, but she admired his free will, even glorified it when she was still stuck on Travenor's arm.
There was an itch of annoyance to her, not because of his rambunctious personality or confidence, but by how well he seemed to be handling everything. She'd gone unresponsive overnight and he seemed happier than ever- that was, until Alexander had to stick his fat foot into it.

Alexander. His selfish need to strip Malic, someone who just lost his identical other, of any remaining happiness, annoyed her even more than the victim's giddiness. And just to kick him while he was done, he outed him too, although in her opinion, it wasn't too hard to have previous assumptions.

With Mallic's cover blown, the tears came and you could see how sore the subjects were to him, as he finally reflected his inner grief to the rest of the classroom. The grief that was mutual among anyone who cared for the deceased, maybe even more for him. None of them had spent every waking moment with the person they'd lost, grown up beside him, shared countless birthdays with them, and then just weeks after admitting something so personal and being rejected because of it, losing them. She couldn't even begin to relate to the blame he must feel right now and Alexander just-

"Lay off," she hissed at the boy, as he introduced himself to another girl.
"Not that you should give a shit who he loves, or have any say in his happiness, but he just lost his twin brother. You'll never understand that kind of pain and you're sure as hell not in the position to hurt him any more," she snarled, standing up from her desk in the midst of it, just to sit back down again.

Mariella was already a quiet, majorly overlooked person, hearing her raise or voice, or nonetheless curse, was an alien thing for her. But whatever snarky comment he had to throw back at her about Travenor, she was more than prepared to stand her ground. She wasn't defending herself anymore, she was defending her dead best friend, too.
Her eyes flashed at Oliver, who was the only other person to stand up for the poor kid, giving maybe the slightest of smiles, before looking back at Alexander.

MykaShadow
04-30-2012, 01:54 AM
Bryan:

He flinched at almost every word Alexander said to Malic. There was a reason he didn’t usually talk to people, and that was why. They would hurt you if they could. Before he could work up the nerve to say anything else, Malic walked out of the classroom. Why must people nowadays be such jerks?

He slowly got up and grabbed his stuff as he left the classroom to follow Malic. He wasn’t one to talk to others, but in a time of need, he would talk to almost anyone. He walked down the hall and was hesitant to enter the bathroom. He took a deep breath and walked in.

“Hey, um, Malic? You er- okay?” He asked as he saw him. He dropped his stuff down and slowly walked over to him. “Don’t listen to Alexander. He’s just a jerk. He says those things for attention.” He sighed as he sat down in front of him. “I-I wouldn’t waste tears on words that come out of his mouth. I-it just isn’t w-worth it.”

Erynn:

When she felt a tap on her shoulder, she froze and turned around. She let out a breath with a chuckle. “Oh, a pencil? Um… let me see if I have one.” She looked into the place of her backpack that usually had her pens, pencils, and markers. She didn’t see one. “Um... actually I don’t think…” She looked one more time and found her only other one. “Here it is!” She pulled it out and handed it to him. “Just make sure I get it back, please.”

She looked back down at her drawing and back up at him. “It’s a work in progress. Some new girl messed up this one.” She held up the crumpled paper ball. “Your sister draws, too? That’s sweet. Her name is Alex, right?” She looked over at his sister. “It’s just that, I never hear her speak. I mean, there are a lot of people that don’t usually speak, but I don’t recall her ever speaking.”

Kady:

When she finally found her class, she entered with her nose raised high. She didn’t know anyone, obviously from being the new girl. She picked an empty seat in the back of the classroom and took out a pack of gum, taking a piece out to begin chewing on it. She slipped the pack nonchalantly back into her bag and sighed, not liking the new school already.

SmileyCassandra
04-30-2012, 03:01 AM
Alexander smiled at the girl, and was about to speak again when he was interrupted. He growled at the girl, and glared at her. "I lost my girlfriend that loved me. He lost a twin brother that hated him." he stated, and with that he sat back down in his seat. "I'll talk to you later, and I know your name because I pay attention." he said to the girl, and ignored everyone else while class began.

Malic looked up at Bryan, and tilted his head. No one usually tried to talk to him, especially the guy he was practically in love with. He blushed, and glanced down at his feet. He wiped his tears away, even though some still fell from his eyes. He sighed, and looked up once again.

"You're actually talking to me?" he asked, and his eyes widened instantly. "No I didn't mean that in a mean way! I mean um, it's just you kind of don't talk and it's um, well.. Ugh, I'm getting tongue tied." Malic muttered, putting his head in his hands. He giggled lightly, and blushed once again.

"What I mean is thank you. I didn't know being gay was that bad, I mean I'm gay. Rainbows and pink fields of lollipops gay, but I don't want others to look down on me, so thank you for talking to me." Malic whispered, realizing how stupid he sounded. He sighed at himself, and put his hand through his hair. He then began to bite his lip rings, and whimpered from knowing what would happen once he left the bathroom.

He wanted to tell Bryan he liked him, but he knew that wouldn't be good. So he settled with hinting it. Meaning he looked at him with the hint in his eyes hoping he would catch it, or he would move on with his life without noticing. Which ever worked for Bryan.

DuskingMorning
05-01-2012, 03:57 AM
Alex Lockhart

Alex looked up from her game and slowly took out her ears buds. She heard Alexander say something about losing his girlfriend who loved him and how Malic lost a brother who hated him. She glared sharply at him and signed, Well if you're so distraught about losing your girlfriend, why don't you act like it and stop being such an ass towards people who don't deserve it?

She as fully aware that, more than likely, Alexander would have no idea what she was saying to him - she wasn't even sure if he had noticed her signing towards him. But it was obvious Oliver had seen her and what she said, because he took off his headphones and was grinning wildly at Alex. He looked as if Christmas had come early, but that was because it was a rare sight to see Alex stand up for people.

When Malic left, Alex felt extremely sorry for him - she hated to see people so upset. She continued to sign angrily at Alexander.

Do you see what you did? You made him cry. Do you feel better about yourself? God, you're such an ass, she signed, not caring what she said anymore. Whether Alexander understood her or not, Alex was going to speak her mind.

Mason Lockhart

Mason smiled as the girl gave him a pencil. "Thanks - I'll give it back right after class, promise." When she made the comment that some new girl ruined her original picture, he frowned - he knew from past experience with Alex that messing up someone's picture was a big no-no, and he siad, "Sorry to hear that - I'm sure you can re-draw it though."

At the mention of Alex, Mason nodded. "Yeah, her name is Alex - it's not really surprising you've never heard her talk - she's a mute," he said with a sigh. It wasn't uncommon for people to wonder why Alex never talked. He just hated the fact that talk about Alex usually led to talk about why she was a mute, and that in itself was a completely different conversation. "She communicates through sign language."

That's when he remembered he didn't know the girl's name. He smiled lightly and said, "My name is Mason by the way."

Oliver Cane

Oliver was shocked - had Alex really just defended someone? It was quite a sight to see, and it became quite clear to him that Alexander must be really crossing the line with her, especially if she used such language (it was uncommon for her to use curse words). He knew that, more than likely, Alexander wouldn't understand a word she said to him, but he still found it amusing that Alexander had managed to piss of Alex.

Oliver was now extremely interested in the conversation, so he decided to ignore his headphones and turned towards Alexander expectantly. He was sort of wondering hor Alexander would react to Alex talking to him - that is, if Alexander saw Alex talking to him. By the looks of it, that was the least of the grumpy jock's worries. But Oliver dared Alexander to say something rude to Alex - he wouldn't stand for anything like that.

SmileyCassandra
05-01-2012, 04:58 AM
"Oh my, using such words. Look I'm sorry okay? I'll put being nicer on my bucket list, oh by the way, I like your name Alex." Alexander said, and then stood up and sat near them. He knew the teacher would be on his ass if he turned to talk. He sighed as he sat, and looked at Alex.

"I loved Layla. Well I wasn't in love with her, but I loved her. She was the only girl that understood me. I'm an ass, I talk to people like I did Malic all the time." he paused, and rubbed his temples. "I outer him because he wasn't being himself. I shouldn't have done it in a mean way, but he was hiding behind a lie." Alexander stated, and looked to the front of the class.

"I don't see why people didn't notice. He's colorful." he stated, and then his eyes widened. He never talked like that. Not toward anyone. He was being nice and respectful. He knew sign language because his mom was deaf, and didn't talk because of it. "If I say sorry to Malic, will you not yell at me? I don't like to be yelled at, but that's a part of my past I won't get at." he said, and sighed.

He was an ass because of his dad. He would abuse him for fun, and all because his dad wasn't happy. The man was gay, and with a woman that wouldn't even talk to him. That's why he disliked Malic to a extint. He was mad that Malic was gay, but he was also mad because he hid it.

Alexander then stood up, and his phone went off. It was from C.

Party at Malic's house. Everyone's invited! Even the ass that outed him to his class. He also said to say thank you to all that stood up for him. He would hear you in the bathroom. Oh I'm just going on and on! My bad, I'm high. Anyways peace out! And to all those sad about loved ones lost, Malic said he's having this party to remember them. They all loved a good party. Anyways bye! - C

Alexander noticed everyone getting the text, and he sighed. "I'm sorry." he whispered, and put his head on his desk. He got yelled at by a girl that doesnt talk, and now He was planning on going to Malic's party just to say he was sorry in person.

Malic opened his phone to see the text from C. He smiled, and looked at Bryan. "That means you too. I mean if you want, you don't have too." he said, and sighed once more.

MykaShadow
05-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Byran:

He chuckled. “Yeah… I know I’m not usually the one to speak, but you look like you needed someone to talk to,” he gave a slight smile. “Being gay isn’t that bad. It’s just some people are homophobes. They treat people like us like crap. I mean, I’m not gay, but people still get made fun of for being bi too.”

He got the same text message, and so he looked back up at Malic. He smiled. “Sure, I’ll come. I mean, who wouldn’t want to go to a party?”

Erynn:

She sighed. “Yeah, I can try.” She looked over to Alex. “Oh, that explains why I’ve never heard her speak. Is it for like traumatizing reasons or was she born that way? I don’t know sign language all that well.” She smiled. “I just really know the alphabet and a few other things but really only the basics.”

She put her pencil down and looked back over at Mason. “Nice to meet you, Mason. Ego es Erynn vocum. Or I am called Erynn,” she translated.

sdp2501
05-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Kiyra looked at the engraving on the table. She looked up again. "A memory is a powerfull thnging. So long as that menory remains no o e can truely die if you honor that memory." Those were her brothers words, spoken as he handed her her parents most prized posetion. A silver locket, it was their mothers and then their fathers. Now bothe were dead it belonged to her. Around it weree words that meant alot to their mother, "so long as we stand together we will not fade."

Kiyra stood with a shuddering sigh. She looked for a new seat. As she aproached a seat in front off Alex she tripped nocking a chair over and jolting another student, her books spilled from her bag onto the floor. She blushed as ahe heard laugter from behind, to make mattees worse her brother was here.

"Hmph.... sniggering cowards." Ryu walked through the classroom towards his sister. He reached into his trench coat pocket for a tissue. He knelt down, tenerly drying his sisters eyes. It burnsd at him that so few seemed to care.

DuskingMorning
05-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Alex Lockhart

She a bit taken aback as Alexander offered to apologize to Malic. Was he actually being. . . . Civilized? And he could also understand sign language? Then she immediately felt guilting for signing so harshly at him, though she found it amusing that he said she was yelling at him - more ironic than amusing, but she still felt bad. So, much calmer, she signed, I just don't think it's neccessary to be so brutal towards people who don't deserve it. Even if Malic's brother hated him for being 'colorful', saying such harsh things towards him isn't going to make him feel any better. He's hurt just like you are - I mean, obviously you didn't like what I just said towards you, so try to imagine how you just made Malic feel - my guess is not too good.

Alex took a moment to stop signing, not sure if she was signing too quickly for Alexander to keep up. But after a momentary paused, she signed, And I'm sorry about Layla. My brother and friend Oliver were pretty good friends with her and Missy. I never really met her, so I don't have much to say about her - don't take that in an offensive way or anything. And sorry. . . . You know, for yelling and everything.

As Alexander stood up, Alex looked back at her 3DS and had only just begun to resume her game when her cell phone went off.

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! . . .

Alex quickly pulled out her phone and saw she had recieved another text message.

Party at Malic's house. Everyone's invited! Even the ass that outed him to his class. He also said to say thank you to all that stood up for him. He would hear you in the bathroom. Oh I'm just going on and on! My bad, I'm high. Anyways peace out! And to all those sad about loved ones lost, Malic said he's having this party to remember them. They all loved a good party. Anyways bye! - C

She slowly put her phone down on her desk, wondering who the hell C was. And how in the world did they get her number? But Alex didn't have an answer for any of those questions, and so she resumed her game, falling back into her isolated state - she had spoken (signed?) way too much already and it was only first period.

Mason Lockhart

Mason smiled grimmly as the girl asked the reason for Alex's muteness and said, "It's sort of a long story - she doesn't like talking about it. In fact, I don't think she's mentioned it ever since we started living with our father. I don't like talking about it either," he sighed heavily. "Sorry, I'm just rambling now."

As the girl introduced herself as Erynn, Mason's phone went off.

VOLDEMORT'S NIPPLE!

His face flushed bright red as he dug into his pocket and grasped his phone, pulling it out. Upon seeing he had a text message, he paused before reading it and, face still red, said, "Erm - sorry about my ring tone. . . ."

He unlocked the screen on his phone and read:

He looked up from his screen and saw that everyone had recieved the text message - who was this C figure, and how did they get everyone's number?

Oliver Cane

Oliver was surprised when he saw Alex and Alexander having an actual conversation. It was short, but it was definitely a conversation all the same. He left out a sigh as Alexander left and was about to go back to listening to his music when his phone began to blare the opening theme to the first Harry Potter movie. He pulled out his phone with no hurry, unlocked the screen, and read the text message:

He rolled his eyes - what was with this C person?

TheBaron
05-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Ian smiled at her and lingered in the door to listen to the arguement. He felt like saying something, but restrained himself, if he said the wrong thing he would end up giving up secrets about people that he had no right to give up. That was the problem with knowing so many people's secrets, you always knew where to hit them were it hurt most. Shrugging he turned and followed Samantha down the hall, he easily caught up to her and cautiously wrapped his fingers around his wrist. Tugging gently he lead her down the hall, he wanted to be out of sight before class began.*

He stopped by a plain brown door with the sign. NO STUDENTS PAST THIS POINT Ignoring it he pushed open the door, and pulled Samantha in after him. He hurriedly closed it just as the bell rang. *Releasing her wrist he dug into his pocket and pulled out a key, this he passed to Samantha. "Hold onto this until we leave please, this is a copy of the key to unlock this door." Turning to the door he locked it and proceeded to walk up the brightly lit stairwell that lead to the roof of the school.*

He pushed open the door to the top and stepped out onto the roof of the school. It was well lit and he walked over to two plastic, reclining lawn chairs he had left up here what seemed like ages ago. Turning to Samantha he smiled, "Welcome to one of my many hangout spots."

sdp2501
05-08-2012, 07:30 AM
Kiyra lay motionless on the floor, her eyes were closed. Her breating was a clear enough sign that she was in pain. She lay on her side. Tears streaming from her eyes. As Ryu finished clearing her books he knelt beside her. Ryu looked up noticing a crowd was begining to gather. "Back off a bit will yah." No one moved, he egnored them.

Ryu turned his sister on her back letting her breath more easily. How long had it been since this happened last? After the car crash Kiyra became ill. She couldn't speak, she could barely move. She could pass out from the most sudden jolt, breaking outin a cold sweat.

Kiyras eyes opened slowly, she whimpered lightly knowing what had happened and that people were crowding around her. She braught her hand to her mouth but Ryu took it knowiwng what she was aboutto do.

"You ok now?" Ryu looked down at his sister stroking her hair. "Can someone get my bag, its by the door." No one moved. "Fuck it then I will" he looked over at Mason "can you or your friends look after her for a moment?"