PDA

View Full Version : The Demigod Project [OOC]

Ketsora
04-20-2012, 09:01 PM
The IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29812&p=942591#post942591)

April 25th, 2035

Labs attempt to find a cure for a new highly-contagious virus that seems to only have two mild symptoms, before it manages to mutate and cause severe damage. Conspiracy theorists call the virus the "Neo-Bubonic Plague" since it is able to be transmitted so rapidly. When the vaccine is released, an unforeseen mistake in its chemical makeup actually mutates the virus upon injection, turning the potentially harmless disease into a formidable killer. By the end of the year, two billion (1/5 of the world's population at the time) are dead, and a perfected vaccine is delivered to all homes. The threat is stopped.

November 8th, 2072

Police android accidents resulting in hundreds dead. Malfunctions of food processors leading to widespread famine. Space debris from failed missions hurtling back down and crushing cities. For every leap forward technology seems to have taken, there is always a massive and fatal mistake that follows. On this date, the first shot is fired in the Global Civil War, as it will be known as forever after. A group of impassioned humanists took up arms against the scientists and millionaire corporate heads who insisted upon technological advancements (claiming to be taking cues from the Romanticists of the 19th century) and ended up killing a major player in the space program. A bloody battle ensued, with the group calling themselves Byronists storming labs, dismantling machines, and taking hostages whenever they weren't engaged in head-to-head battles with the Earth's police forces. Finally, on July 12th, 2074, the Byronists managed to plan two bombings that shut down the food production units and the atmospheric regulators, located at two Goddard Corporation labs.

Admitting their defeat, all those who did not agree with the Byronist point of view decided to evacuate the planet, moving their newly terraformed planet Utopia, that orbits Betelgeuse.

However, an unforeseen casualty in the Goddard Corportation bombings was the Demigod Project. A data file recovered from the labs has the following to say about the project: it was sponsored by Goddard Corp to promote research into super-soldier technology and immortality. As the lab lay in ruins, the humans in charge of testing decided to call the project a failure, and send covert military units to Earth to collect the charred remains.

This is where our story begins, in the year 2126. Earth has devolved, with the Byronists living in the remains of great cities, returning to farming and trying to mingle classical living with the advanced technology left behind. They are wary of Utopians, and are very protective of their home planet. Thanks to the damage done to the atmospheric regulators, the planet is now also swarming with mutated and vicious beasts, and they are dealing with diseases and harsh weather.

Utopia, however, thrives. It is very small in area, but the population lives in a posh domed series of mega-cities. Some are crowded and flashy, reminiscent of Tokyo or New York, and others are even more lavish than what has ever been seen on Earth. The planet is rich, the citizens content, and the memories of Earth almost erased. The Utopian President, Cameron Goddard, has decided to send a group of trained soldiers to Earth to recover the fruits of his company's labors in the Demigod Project.

Back on Earth, these humanoids have just awoken, with no memories and just a simple tattoo of a codename on their wrist, along with a number. They do not recognize anything, but feel a tremendous hunger and an overwhelming dizziness. As it turns out, the hunger is the result of their implanted immortality, which leaves them constantly craving energy, but the likes of which they cannot rationalize. The dizziness soon passes as the experiments begin to have visions, and clues of their past rush to them.

The Byronists will not tolerate their existence if they make themselves known, and Goddard's soldiers were ordered to bring them back destroyed. The experiments do not understand this, however, and hope to seek out a way to return to Utopia and get answers.

But the experiments are not just walking targets to both sides. A woman on Utopia, Sera Brandley, wants to seize control of the planet away from Goddard, and reunite with the Byronists on Earth. She is seeking out the survivors of the Demigod Project and hopes to strike up a deal with them, and save them from destruction. As the experiments meet these three separate factions, they will have to decide for themselves who to trust.
__________________________________________________ _______________________

Character Sheet:

Name:
Number:
Age: (Biological would be over 100, but physical can be what you choose)
Appearance: (Text or pictures)
Personality:
Power: (Besides enhanced strength, speed and senses, you may bestow a power onto your character)

You may also play a human who aids the experiments, in which case your CS would be as follows:

Name:
Personality:
Background:

You may also volunteer to double as one of the faction leaders.

People of Interest:

Cameron Goddard- An elderly and shrewd man, born on Earth in 2034. He is 92 at the time our story begins, but in very good health, thanks to the medicine on Utopia. Cameron will stop at nothing to keep the Demigod Project secret. He doesn't want the Byronists to have a reason to attack, and he doesn't want Utopians to know that he had almost figured out the secret to immortality, since that would cause civil unrest.

Sera Brandley- Sera is only 27, but she is clever and determined to take control of Utopia. She was born on the planet, but fears that the human race is headed in the wrong direction if they are allowed to expand boundlessly in this new space. She plans to reunite with the Byronists on Earth, but needs an army to do it. Sera plans to contact the experiments and use their power to overthrow Goddard, and grant them freedom when it's over.

Valentin Damosk- The leader of the Byronists. A very strong warrior with a steely presence, he has guaranteed their safety on the planet. He allows towns to have their own leaders, but asserts himself as their military general. He is old-fashioned, and surprisingly well-read, basing many of his policies on Romantic thought from the 19th century. While he embraces using the technology left behind, he is against advances, and warns against becoming too reliant on anything that nature does not provide.

Experiments- (TBA when CSs come in)

I will be adding locales, pictures and further things of note later on. I may rewrite the intro later, and let me know if something makes very little sense. My first RP on this site, so wish me luck.

Auki
04-21-2012, 06:11 AM
Hey, Ketsora! Welcome to RPA~

If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) and if you post here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975), you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)!

Grandporto
04-23-2012, 03:38 AM
If I may join:

Name: Leila Kanga
Number: 23
Appearance: Leila could be described as a typical persian. She has dark brown eyes and hair. Due to her time in suspended animation, her skin has returned to it's natural pale. She's roughly 5' 7" and of a rather scrawny build.
Personality: She has a rather lovecraftian view on the world, seeing others as insignificant. Her Misanthropy is not the singular trait of her, as she can be commpassionate and caring if she so Pleases, but most of the time she's distant and aloof, not caring for the feelings of others.
Power: Pyrokenisis

Let me know if there is anything that you want changed or altered.

Ketsora
04-23-2012, 05:38 AM
Grandporto, Leila is accepted. Thanks for showing interest in the RP.

AlikaKamashi
04-23-2012, 11:48 AM
Interesting o.o So you can play experiments I am so in! >> Great idea XD

I will make a complete sheet by tonight huns

Also what is the character limit and post size limit

Ketsora
04-23-2012, 12:07 PM
I am still new to GMing, so if by character limit, you mean the amount of CSs you may submit, then I'll say a maximum of two. If no one else jumps on the idea soon, I will raise that limit.

IC post length would be two paragraphs at least. However, I care about quality, not quantity. If someone goes on for 4 thick paragraphs and only manages to philosophize and not move the plot forward, I'll be a bit resentful. So, basically, casual level length but I do have a tendency to expect conscientiousness for plot and players (for king and country).

AlikaKamashi
04-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Ahhh okay then that makes sense ^.^

Your amazing btw

I think you will make a fantastic gm ^.^ Cant wait now I must debate on my characters >_>

I will make one male one female so be fair warned XD both experiments if I can have them both be that is

Ladaron
04-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Name: Steve rogers
Number: 19
Appearance: 5'10 low cut wavy hair brown skin with a neatly trim beard athletic body build, hazel eyes
Personality:Steve has an overly violent lust for battle, always seeking out the strongest opponent in a given area and he is very confident in his abilities, believing himself to be equal to, or even stronger than anyone. Steve does follow a his own code of honor and takes offense to anyone that looks down on him.
Power: enhanced speed, strength, and agility (I take it all experiments have it) able to produce and control ice.

Ketsora
04-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Ladaron, thank you for the CS. Could you possibly clear up the personality section a little? I couldn't really get a clear read on what you said. Otherwise, looks good. And yes, all experiments have the enhanced physical stats since the Demigod Project's main goal was to create supersoldiers.

Alika (if I can call you that), you may have two experiments, sure! That decision was definitely not influenced at all by your kind words towards me >.> Also, anyone may still feel free to take one of the faction leaders under their wings.

DuskingMorning
04-24-2012, 12:02 AM
OH! This is so neat! :O I'm totally joining (as long as you're okay with that). I'll postith my character later.

Ketsora
04-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Of course you may join! No rush to post your sheet, and I'm glad you like the concept.

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 04:16 AM
XD I know huns I am just saying your awesome XD

Darn >_> someone else has ice T.T my fav >_> I might still make a ice character

The Bartender
04-24-2012, 11:40 AM
I love Sci-fi Rp's so I'm totally in this one.
I thought have one question, how many survivors will there be?

I made my character a bit of a maniac because she is the number 1 and I thought so she could be a bit of a failure.

Character Sheet:

Name: Artemisia
Number: 1
Appearance: Artemisia is about 6' tall and weights only 87lbs.
http://1.1.1.2/bmi/memberfiles.freewebs.com/75/74/44407475/photos/Bloody-Hell-Anime-Wallpapers/blood%20fujino_arisu%20game_cg%20izumi_mahiru%20kn ife%20kurenai_%28light%29%20long_hair%20moon.jpg
Personality: Untouchable in many ways, Artemisia is a cold-hearted and cruel personality not much caring about others or the worth of life itself. She get's excited when she sees blood or senses a strong person to kill. She never trusts anyone or let's herself to be helped. She also despites those who are capable of touching her or seeing her weak or wounded. Thought there is also something different in this young woman. A weak, shy and scared girl who hides as soon as she sees someone. This state of mind is caused by her own brain and body to protect and regenerate them after using too much of her powers.
Power: (Artemisia's Power or speed weren't enchanted as those upgrades were seen to be better first after Artemisia was declared a failure. Instead her Brain capacity was almost doubled, making her psychic powers even stronger.)
Telekinesis (Moving objects with her will --> stopping flying objects, forming objects into something else, generating something of a shield by focusing energy around herself...) Her power is amazing due to the fact is is so wide spreaded but it also causes great strain on her cells, causing them to destroy themselves if Artemisia uses her powers constantly.

I hope the character is okey, if it's too overpowered, I will edit it.

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 11:52 AM
>_> And that was gonna be my idea for the darkness one XD darn >_> hmmmmm its still okay XD

The Bartender
04-24-2012, 12:01 PM
It isn't a darkness user. She is a simple and plain Psychic without any kind of dark powers, only her personality is a bit out of balance.

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 12:06 PM
No I know that XD that is kinda what I wanted for my darkness one. Its alright im changin it up. What I think I wrote fits a bit more. =w= so I am pleased with my character. Like the personality or issues with the experiments. I like yours though.

Anyways thinking about my female character someone already has ice but that is one of my fav powers should I still use it?

The Bartender
04-24-2012, 12:11 PM
I think it would be quiet boring if we had two characters with the same abilities.

Maybe you could use water (combo to ice) or something like electricity (rare for the earth cause they farm and such)

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Name: Noah
Number: 7
Age: Noah appears 22 in physical age, the reason he looks so old is due to the stress caused by his powers.
Appearance: Noah has relatively long hair for a guy, it is jet black and reaches his shin in some areas; Layers are spread through out his hair so it has a naturally messy look. His eyes are crystal blue, and his skin is almost a porcelain peach color. Before the experiments he got a small cross tattooed into his chest, now he isn’t sure what its meaning is.
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/365/c/3/pol__noah_by_rueme-d364apm.jpg
Personality: Noah is often reserved and relatively calm. Being more silent then a load mouth, only speaking when someone speaks towards him or he is needed. This is not because he is shy but rather he is the silent type, and his powers make this worse. The reason Noah tries his best to remain calm is he is almost certain if he does not his powers will consume his mind (As often this happens to early experiments) so he tries to sort out what is real and what is not by watching how other react. Noah is loyal to those he befriends and will almost act as a big brother, being protective of you and trying his best to keep others from harm. Other then that Noah tends to be rational for now though this may soon change.

Power: Due to the fact he was one of the earlier experiments he has several side effects. His strength is only mildly increased while he was one of the first mutants to be successful in getting enhanced agility and speed. Unfortunately due to his power he is haunted by nightmares in the darkness lurks the fears of the world those dreams you wish to go away. These thoughts invade his head as his powers manifest almost like he is seeing the world for what everyone fears it to be. Even if he does not use his powers he is still haunted by these things during the night, and hence has insomnia.
Shadow Manipulation: His power includes being able to melt into the darkness and use it as a personal transportation unit; the ability to pull others into the darkness and help them the same way. However anyone who enters it will see the same things that Noah sees. The shadow world is almost like an exact replica of the real world (similar to the twilight realm in legend of Zelda) however in this world Noah moves much faster and time itself moves at an incredibly slower pace then in the normal world. Noah can turn the shadows into tangible objects and hence help him.

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 12:15 PM
I hate using water though and electrical not too good at... Kinda wish the person who picked ice actually put more detail into their character like yours then I wouldnt feel like idk...like they wronged me in some way. Never said this made sense.

Hmm.....Well I dont do water or electric...im trying to think of something that I would enjoy playing but I would also be good at ya know? Ice is my comfort zone >_> Idk animal morphing might be fun but idk sine the animals are wierd Im just like Blarg

Idk maybe Atmokinesis

Im trying to play a guy something I haven't done in a long time so >_> hm I love my rambles XD this is actually how I think

Maybe Geokinesis...I havent tried that and idk it might be interesting oooooooo or >_> I could be like magneto!

Right now I am liking my magneto idea >_> No one touch that power ! it has been callled

The Bartender
04-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Maybe Geokinesis...I havent tried that and idk it might be interesting oooooooo or >_> I could be like magneto!

Uuuuh! Metalkinesis! -9000-

That could work too. And I also use a female character in 90% of my RP's. I think it's much easier to play one than a man.

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Actually his power is Electro-magnetic manipulation. Far more advanced then simply >-> Metal. I am such a nerd XD

So now I have two new challanges to this rp one boy >_> and MAGNETOOOOOOO

Full age magneto is scary >_> however I will make her somewhere in between that and his kid self. =w= Like him in first class tons of potential but he was learning to use it.

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Okay apparently two were my character sheet repeated

AlikaKamashi
Sorry for triple posting one was my character sheet repeated >_>

AlikaKamashi
Name: Lilith (Lilly)
Number: 54
Appearance: Lilith has silvery clue colored hair this might be because of her powers but is still unknown. Her hair has a slight wave to it and often pulled up in twin pig tails. Her skin is truly porcelain in color and she beautiful oceanic colored eyes. The tattoo of number 54 is located on her shoulder blade.
http://safebooru.org//images/722/d7d44135732278eb679c928d544caa59e4ada142.jpg?72728 5
Personality: Lilly is often outgoing, and sometimes a bit of a ditz when it comes to people. Though she does try to hide it Lilly is just a bit of a nerd, often learning or inferring faster then most others. Never afraid to voice her opinions, and often this gets her in some trouble, Lilly has a hard time of making friends. Even though she cant remember much about the past she retains some knowledge (not memories) so seeing everything is like seeing it for the first time all over again. This actually brings joy to her, and makes her excited for things that are to come.
Small history: Lilith was in fact a previous physics major, working on in the laboratories helping to create these demi gods. When she volunteered herself just before the project was called a failure. Though she does not remember this she retains some knowledge of physics. This will help her later on with her powers. But for now she is left with no memory of her previous life.
Power: Electro-magnetic. As noted in the name, electromagnetism is both electricity and magnetic energy. The two energies are distinct, and yet they are obviously closely intertwined. Electricity affects magnetism and magnetism affects electricity. Magnetic fields seem minuscule, but their combined strength is so strong that they overcome the forces of gravity. Hence the reason you do not simply fall through the ground into the center of the earth. The electromagnetic bonds between the atoms of you feet are repelled by the electromagnetic bonds of the atoms of the ground.
Electro-magnetic: When an electric charge is in motion, it creates and therefore is influenced by magnetic fields. Because Lilly is sensitive to and controls magnetic fields, she can generate and control electricity with minor difficulty and concentration. Meaning she can operate control cameras or computers without the aide of extra equipment. However the primary application of this power is the control over metals both ferrous and nonferrous. Lilly’s power is one of the few successful mutagenic powers it has true potential past what others see, though for now it will take her time to master it. Lilly’s power is both ruled by the clarity of her own mind and her own emotions/ determination.

The Bartender
04-24-2012, 01:22 PM
The power is just like that of Magnetos, even that she uses her emotions to control it.

Nice pic. (Tits)

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Magnetos actually when he was younger and less experienced relied on the emotions of hate revenge and rage to fuel his powers. Once his objective (Killing the man who killed his mother) was complete he had difficulty. And Xavier actually helped him clarify his mind so that his powers would function on willpower.

I know I completely jacked magneto power basis but le sigh >_> it will be fun. Besides I have a whole history planned out for her

So yeah >_> Magneto is now my new muse XD why because people took my ice powers so I then go to more well >_> epical ones

thanks on the pic XD I work hard to find em. I kinda wanna poke her o.o

The Bartender
04-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I have seen X-Man: First class so I knew that too.

*Poke*

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 02:01 PM
That movie was so cool @.@

The Bartender
04-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Yeah, one of the most epic scenes as Magneto repelled the cannon shells and rockets.

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Idk I think the whole scene where magneto accidentally cripples his best and only real friend Q.Q was the best. It was so endearing he was pissed because he realized it was his fault. Of course he blamed others >_>

Then when Xavier told mystic to go with Magneto Q.Q So cute

The Bartender
04-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Yeah, the whole thing is awesome.

But let us stay in the RP for now.

MaskofSilence
04-24-2012, 07:26 PM
May I reserve a spot for a female experiment? or I could play someone who wants to help them. Just let me know and I'll post later tonight. C:

Ketsora
04-24-2012, 07:58 PM
MaskofSilence, you may play a female experiment, sure. If you would like to play a regular human who's just helping out, you could definitely double.

I'll be putting up my CSs this evening and I will now take to time to accept every profile that I've seen so far, including Ladaron's newly edited CS. So, everyone, you did well. Nice details, and I'm going to shove all of these wonderful characters in a nice convenient box right at the start of this OOC thread.

Also, Alika and Xannak, you guys are pretty awesome for being X-Men nerds. I was wondering how my RP had gotten so many pages since I got to school this morning XD

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Yay x3 thanks for that >_> being a gamer girl I must know about my super heros! Just because I am pretty doesnt mean I can totally geek out

Ladaron
04-24-2012, 10:14 PM
to be honest gambit pawns all x-men!!!! BAM!

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Right.....>_> and your the one whom took my favorite power and thus forced me to think of xmen

Hope ya dont wanna fight sweet little girls because mine is pretty cool XD

Ladaron
04-24-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm sorry I love you -holds arms out hug-

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 10:24 PM
Its fine. I found a cooler more scientifically based power of doom XD and it all goes into the form of a cute and innocent looking young women. Yes =w= and she used to help with the experiments >_> and volunteered herself.

I feel so cool for over coming someone having the power I wanted XD

Though your random love is >_> odd I do not accept not now >_> maybe later

Ladaron
04-24-2012, 10:26 PM
You will take my random love or doom shall rain down onto your head and end you life of happiness.

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 10:28 PM
That is just vaguely disturbing in a way that I cannot describe at this moment. Why? Not because I do not have the capability but simply because I must go for my mother is now home and we must clean the kitchen and make din din >_> for din din is important.

Because she said no WoW tonight so I will not be on here much tonight so we may clean.

Ladaron
04-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Take away my WOW and you take away my life -shakes random fist- You will never take my WoW!!

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Take awhile my wow....dont you mean away?

That was a bad man....super bad

Ladaron
04-24-2012, 10:35 PM
yea i mean away sleep typing!

AlikaKamashi
04-24-2012, 10:46 PM

MaskofSilence
04-25-2012, 02:48 AM
By the way, you can just call me Mask. No need to type out the whole thing. :)

Name: Hunter

Number: 43

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20with%20white%20%20hair/prince_k3vin/Angel_of_paper_88011_950x778theAnimeGallerycom.jpg ?o=336

Personality: Hunter has trouble defining limits, which often leads to her downfall because she is willing to push herself to the extreme. She loves to get into trouble and cause mischief for other people. When getting into trouble-which she does quite often-she is able to get herself out most situations. Generally speaking she is fairly friendly and laid-back. She hates to be rushed to do something. As friendship goes, she is a loyal, good friend to have. She is willing to put herself on the line for her friends. When she fights, her personality flips. She become cold, calculating and merciless. She almost never backs down from a fight and can be quick tempered. She often listens to her intuition. Her favorite past-times are reading, star-gazing, training and sleeping.

Power: Gyrokinesis, also known as gravity manipulation. Hunter's powers include; crushing objects in a gravitational field, making objects heavier, levitation/flight, reversing gravity and generating a small black hole. Her powers are limited by her physical abilities and she has never actually made black hole, but she believes that it is possible.

((Let me know if I need to change anything.))

The Bartender
04-25-2012, 06:48 AM
Ladaron, you are surrounded by many cute girls with quiet amazing powers... And with mean personalities so do practice any sexual hazardment. -9000-

AlikaKamashi
04-25-2012, 11:17 AM
>_> Lilly is not mean >_> She is actually fairly normal

Grandporto
04-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Would It be OK if I was to have another experiment character?

AlikaKamashi
04-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Dont take my powers >_> just saying

Also If you make another try and add more detail to it but thats just me I am not the owner

Ketsora
04-25-2012, 09:36 PM
I am actually with Alika on this one. If you could flesh it out a bit more, that would be fine.

I will have my two characters up this evening. I have an essay, and it's glaring at me with huge fangs and all that jazz.

Alrighty, Mask, Hunter is set!

AlikaKamashi
04-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Wooo supporting! I feel so math-matical right now!

And dont worry you just have to write-attack that essay >_> been watching too much adventure time

Also dont take my power >_> I already had one taken and they other I went smarticles on

Grandporto
04-26-2012, 12:43 AM
Hope this is ok

Name: Cyrus Weston
Number: 3
Appearance: Cyrus has a strong build and a decent amount of muscle mass. He's noting of particular good looks, but certainly more than average, if only a little. He stands a good 6 ft tall, and has long, curled black hair that reaches down to his sholders, along with hazel eyes. He has a rather pale tone of skin.
Personality: Cyrus' personality has developed in odd ways since his time in suspended animation and due to him being an early experiment. He has developed three destinct personalities. The first is a kind and loving soul. If you need help in anything, he will be more than happy to lend a hand. He works to defend those who cannot defend themselves and to strive to be a good person. This personality can be smothering at times, as he can often come off as self-righteous and pompus.

The second is a bit more unlikable. He has a personality that has locked itself into a permenant depression. This state is known to be missable, self loathing, hateful, and clings to those that he likes. This side is almost useless, as all he does is mope around and feel sorry for himself. He tends to sleep alot in this personality.

The third is a much more sinister side. This side lacks any real emotions or desires other than to torture and inflict pain upon others. Cyrus cannot be reasoned with in this state, he is single mindded in his desires and will not stop until he swaps for abother personality. This Cyrus is particularly sadistic in this personality. Do not look at him in this state, for looking at him can create an extreme feeling of rage that will send him into an uncontrolable frenzy.

Power:

Vocal Projection: Cyrus can speak key words with a mental trigger to produce a variety of effects. For example, shouting fire will sent out a burst of flame, while shouting mist wil procude fog. Cyrus is tlrsther limited with his ability to shout and his vocabulary. This can still be a dangerous power in close situations. Due to the fact that his power requires an extensive vocabulary, Cyrus is almost always seen reading dictionaries and studying new words. Words in differant languages also have slightly differant effects, so Cyrus is also a bit of a polyglot and continues to learn each and every day.

Ketsora
04-26-2012, 12:48 AM
That is wonderful, yes. Cyrus is accepted and I am trying reeeaaaally hard not to make a Skyrim joke regarding his power.

Bonus points for polyglots!

AlikaKamashi
04-26-2012, 04:28 AM
>_> someone is trying to out do the power of magneto with the power of a dragon born

WHO WILL WIN IN THIS EPIC BATTLE

The Bartender
04-26-2012, 08:40 AM
i think Cyrus will get well along with Artemisia, at least the third form of him. XD XD XD

AlikaKamashi
04-26-2012, 10:46 AM
I dont understand why he had three forms so unnecessarily

Ketsora
04-27-2012, 01:35 AM
So, here are my two characters. Julius is up first, and he's the experiment, followed by my human.

Name: Julius
Number: 8
Appearance: Julius is not all that tall, and is a little bit skinnier than most guys his age, mostly because of testing. He has red hair and his eyes seem to have developed a bit of a red tint to them as well, over the naturally brown base color.
http://www.narutobase.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=8024&pictureid=100553

Personality: Julius is a bit of a trickster, who always tries to get a one-up on those around him. Being pretty popular throughout most of his life, he is at ease around people. However, despite his fast-talking devil may care personality, he deals with an inferiority complex thanks to his large family, and a crippling fear of death.

Quick History: Though he wakes up with no solid memories, Julius does retain his phobia, and he assumes that the reason he signed up for the Demigod Project in the first place was to attempt to conquer the possibility of dying any time soon. However, he remembers nothing else at this point.

Powers: Julius was an early experiment, and a red band he found wrapped around his wrist proves that he was considered a failure. His strength was enchanced most, but he is not all that much faster, and he swears that his reflexes may have actually gotten worse.
Hematokinesis (Blood control) Julius can crystalize his blood to create shields, weapons or even projectiles. He can also use the power to heal himself, and if he truly concentrates, he can stop the blood in another person just enough to disorient them. Of course, he runs the risk of bleeding out if he abuses his power, and his control of blood in other people is very rudimentary.

Name: Mallory Butler
Appearance: Mallory stands at 5'2", and she is very pale, even though she was born and raised on Earth. Her complexion is mostly due to the fact that she is very sickly. Her black hair extends past her shoulders, and she has bluish-purple eyes.
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/9681fe64cc3dee34b4063dc135fca9ec/http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu214/lilgreyblob/animegirl_007111.jpg

Personality: Mallory is incredibly quiet, since her fragile state of health tends to confine her to spending time indoors. She is not sure how to interact with others, and she is distrustful of strangers. Being raised by Byronists, she believes strongly that nature and Romantic philosophy is the only way to view the harsh world.

Background: Mallory didn't know her parents, and she was raised by a very passionate farm community. They are hard-working and they do their best to supply her with herbal remedies for her constant cough. Growing up mostly alone during the days, she taught herself how to read and write, and her family taught her to shoot and how to quote both Shelleys without a moment's hesitation.

She has heard rumours of the Demigod Project from the impassioned speeches of her idol, Valentin Damosk. While the idea of such a project displeases her sensibilities, it also excites her to think that the experiments could still be on Earth. Mallory doesn't quite know what she'd do if she ever encountered one, and the thought does happen to come up every so often during her days.

Grandporto
04-27-2012, 04:17 AM
I dont understand why he had three forms so unnecessarily

The three personalities are a result of him being an early experiment. The experimentation had made him develop a form of Multiple Personality Disorder.

BTW, Ketsora, nice characters. I particularly like the Hematokinesis power. It's one of the more unique abilities i've come across.

The Bartender
04-27-2012, 05:47 AM
Julius is a typical lazy looking schoolboy from deadman wonderland

Nightwing95
04-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Name: Christopher Mathiews
Number: 117
Appearance: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/383000_100919576689403_100003140822472_3536_147603 668_n.jpg. He stands 5.11, with athletic lean built, brown colored hair and hazel colored eyes.
Personality: Calm, quiet and patient. Sometimes a bit cold towards others. Tends to focus on the mission. Will never back down from a challenge, and follows his principles. Difficult to anger, but a volcanic temper when he gets going.
Power: Super-human sight capabilities: able to see far longer than any other(Telescopic Vision), Thermal vision and Night vision. He has a sort of "sixth-sense" which is his signature power, the ability to see things at a slowed-down pace, almost as if he saw the event before it happened due to his enhanced instincts and reflexes, due to his superb sight and hand-eye-coordination, Chris is an extremely prominent marksman.

AlikaKamashi
04-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Why dont you have a number......and why is it everyone wants to have such shelled out character no depth@!

Ketsora
04-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Xannak, I had heard of Deadman Wonderland and was meaning to read it, so seeing your comment and looking up the plot of the manga has made me incredibly self-aware of Julius. I mean, I wasn't trying to go incredibly different with his character but... man.

I may change it, but he wasn't really the character I planned on showering with attention anyway.

Nightwing, Christopher is accepted. Alika has a point that some of the bios are a little shallow, but I trust that they'll expand in time over the course of the RP.

AlikaKamashi
04-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I certainly hope so.

I mean Short bios are fine as lond as you can rp to good standards

The Bartender
05-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Is this still alive? I just wish to know because it is really nerving that my good characters are never used in real rp... -_-

MaskofSilence
05-06-2012, 12:47 PM
I hope so. I was looking forward to this one...

The Bartender
05-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Keetsoraa?!?! Where are youuu?? I want to plaaay!!

Ketsora
05-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Alright, hello again. I got a little tangled up in real life and planning, and I was checking to see if any other players would spring up.

IC will be up today. Thanks for your patience and showing you're still interested!

The Bartender
05-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeeeees! This will be awesome!!

Ketsora
05-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Okay, stupid question everyone. How do you make links all nice and pretty? What I mean is, instead of linking something like this, "http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/kant/" (This is philosophy) how would you make it say "Kant" and then still be clickable? (For the record, yes, I am the most technologically challenged person ever)

The Bartender
05-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Write the words and then mark it. after that use the add a likn option.

Ketsora
05-06-2012, 10:17 PM
THE IC HAS LANDED (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29812&p=942591#post942591)

I'll put up Mallory's blurb after some of you others get a say, and I hope y'all have fun. I just needed to introduce Sera Brandley and her power struggle with Goddard first, as it makes up a big backbone for this RP.

P.K.
05-10-2012, 01:59 PM
hello hello was this? is this RP still excepting? :P I might very well make an OC for this.

Ketsora
05-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Sure thing PK. I'd love to have a few others in this.

P.K.
05-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Name: Sameya she normally goes by Sam
Number: 16
Appearance:http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff363/larkwolfwing/anime%20people/humans/sam.jpg
Personality: Sam is quite and kind normally calm in a shy way. She well speak out but hardly raises her voice to be heard. cheerful in general at least she tries to be.

short Bio: Sam only retains a few fragments of her memory that make little to no since to her.

Sameya was a young strong girl who worked with her father all day with many different Animals. Tending them, feeding them, training them etc. Her father was Vet and trainer and she just dreamed of following in his footsteps. However do to a spooked and nearly crazed dog Her father was hurt terribly and later had to shut down his own work . This is what drew Sam to the demigod experiment Simply because they promised to see to it that her father got the money he needed to survive.

One of the few memory's she still has is the attack of the dog and for this reason dose she have a fear of dogs.

Power: Healing ~ Sam can heal one person or a whole group with a single burst and can often revers after effect of diseases, Infections and many other things to some extent. Scars well vanish and even a sickness that is never supposed to go away once diagnosed could very well vanish. A theory is that she could very well bring back the dead as long as they have been dead for only a day or two... of coarse healing in such a massive way drains her and attempting to bring some one to the dead would no less then kill her. Healing a large group well make her wiry more so then healing just one person at a time. Down side is she cannot heal herself.

there hope this is okay ~ just let me know if theres anything that should be changed.

The Bartender
05-10-2012, 08:56 PM
We already had so many "half-hearted" characters so why is there another one? P.K abit more imagination, such cs is not like you. "_"

AlikaKamashi
05-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah its really not Pk >_>

I need to post here....where are my skellys I must reference

P.K.
05-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Awww you think so? :/ I don't act that many characters like this most of them are more up beat ~ you really think i should change her up? I can probably manage it...

AlikaKamashi
05-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Its just small.

It is more thought out then others I would have to say but you could include a small bio like some of us did o.o Add a bit more onto personality. Make your picture work lols

P.K.
05-10-2012, 09:14 PM
wait there was a bio in there?

erms Ya i guess I could :P I didn't think about putting a bio in there at all.

AlikaKamashi
05-10-2012, 09:15 PM
No there is no bio but you can always add a bite of side notes.

One of my character actually volunteered owo

P.K.
05-10-2012, 09:19 PM
XD see I didn't think about it cuz it was not on there and I figured she would not remember it either but that makes a very good point I shall edit her and post her again ~

Ketsora
05-10-2012, 09:43 PM
I didn't include a history/bio section for the experiments because I hoped y'all had a basic concept for your character down to play with, and since the experiments have no memories, an included bio might spoil some of the surprises you may have had.

I admit I haven't been to choosy in my selection of CSs as I really wanted people in the RP, but PK, I know you are tres fantastique when it comes to characters, so I will ask you to look Sam over again.

I will post in the IC as Mallory and Julius soon to keep it going.

P.K.
05-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Well I put a bio ~ a small one

Ketsora ~ Is there anything specific you want me to change? or just look her over?

Ketsora
05-10-2012, 10:02 PM
PK, with the addition of a bio and the small changes you made, I like Sam better already. Accepted, and feel free to post in the IC.

P.K.
05-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Alright I'll get something up some times to day and if not once I get home in the morning tomorrow Right now I put this up in my Sig for all to see :P

AlikaKamashi
05-11-2012, 12:08 AM
So much better Pk x3 Love sam. Anyways I wish you pic worked for me. Is it working for everyone else?

P.K.
05-11-2012, 12:12 AM
well I'm glad O-o
pic lol? not working for you? Well i was originally going to make her another Character that I had but decided against it but i went with some of the same characteristic like the white hair.

AlikaKamashi
05-11-2012, 12:12 AM
I know I havent posted I am so sorry about this guys. But if it helps I have not posted in the last Monday till now I only really posted one character response.

I will have both my character first posts up before tomorrow morning

@P.K. yeah its not working Im like I wannna seee!!!!! Idk maybe my computer hates it or something

P.K.
05-11-2012, 12:17 AM
lol hums I'll explain as best I can if you computer is not showing her ~ She has Long white hair light golden eyes she's tall but kinda flat chested O-o (like i secretly wish I was) -cough- she's wearing almost knee high boots A sort of red sleeveless Camino thing Long blue scarf blue ribbon thing in her hair. Long long gloves/sleeves and some bracelets.

I think I got everything.

AlikaKamashi
05-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Okay then! Awesome

I was flat chested and I went through a phase of FIND IF I DONT HAVE BOOBS I WILL DRESS LIKE A BOY

I went through it and soon I got boobs and hips and crap >_> so that went out the window and I wear boobie shirts now

P.K.
05-11-2012, 01:09 AM
lol I don't what ever fits :P that includes boys cloths and jeans lots and lots of jeans

The Bartender
05-11-2012, 10:03 AM
P.K you always have a character that ha something to do with animals. I think it's kinda funny because it is like the signature of your characters just like mine are always a bit crazy or disturbed in head. -.-

P.K.
05-11-2012, 12:11 PM
lol Xannak your quite right I never thought about it like that but yes most of my characters are associated with animals one way or another. I'll have to find a few that don't wont I?

MaskofSilence
05-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Hey P.K., just wanted to let you know that your picture for Sam is not working. :)

P.K.
05-13-2012, 11:59 AM
goodness thats two people now >.>"

I'll fix it when I can.

The Bartender
05-13-2012, 12:30 PM
XD I hope someone notices Artemisia soon.

Ilana
05-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Hello, just wondering if there's room for one more? This RP seems like a really good idea and I'd love to join :D

Ketsora
05-14-2012, 01:10 AM
There's always room for more!

Ilana
05-14-2012, 01:46 AM
Yay! Well, here's my character sheet:

Name: Taya

Number: 42

Appearance: Her blonde hair is cut to just below her shoulder in layers, making it seem a mess the majority of the time. She's just under 6 foot and is of a slight build with green eyes that sometimes appear as hazel depending upon how she catches the light.

Personality: At first she's scared, not of everyone else but of herself. She shies away from people, afraid of what she would do to them because of her powers. She appears quiet and worried, but the times she does speak she seems brash and hard to know, but underneath it is a person willing to fight a violent fight.

The red band around her wrist means that she was deemed as a failed experiment because of her inability to engage in a fight. Her strength didn't seem to have increased that much and neither had her reflexes, but her speed had to a point that she's craving more energy then others.

Powers: "Dream catcher" - after focusing on a person for a few moments she can figure out their fear and project a mental and visual stimulation of it on that person, causing immediate fear. She knows that the longer she focuses on one person and keeping them afraid, the more power hungry she becomes.
This also makes her worried that she'll descend into madness as she's constantly seeing people's worst fears and enjoys seeing them in pain.

AlikaKamashi
05-14-2012, 09:50 PM
I dont understand the we have to go find he thing @.@

Ketsora
05-15-2012, 12:13 AM
I am a little worried that your power can be godmodded, Ilana, but it seems that your character's personality may just be enough of a safeguard against it. So, I trust that if you stay true to her bio that won't be a problem. Accepted!

Ilana
05-15-2012, 01:27 AM
I promise not to God-mod. ^^

The Bartender
05-15-2012, 06:03 AM
Alika, if you mean me then you don't need to search her but maybe go look for the noices as Artemisia isn't the most social person.

AlikaKamashi
05-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Yeah I was kinda of confused well my posts are half done this rp is my main priority atm

AlikaKamashi
05-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Well I did mean you also I mean is she just having visions I am really confused because I thought the explosion and everything already happened.

I am about to post thought and I have an idea about how to interact with your character.

P.K.
05-15-2012, 12:06 PM
huh some one who can manipulate fears so... I guess the mad dog vision was Sam's fear? :P

AlikaKamashi
05-15-2012, 12:07 PM
Well Lilith doesnt like to be alone.

And well >_> Noah's fear is simply his own imagination. In the darkness or when he actually melds into the darkness he sees things he wish he couldnt.

Kind of think like nightcrawler being scared of the place in between.

The Bartender
05-15-2012, 12:19 PM
She caused the container in which she had been closed (frozed) to explode and due of the long sleep her body is kind of weak. She is also remembering the last things before the freezing.

AlikaKamashi
05-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Ohhhh okay fair enough.

Well >_> Now Lilly had to go bother the obviously disturbed girl.

The Bartender
05-15-2012, 05:45 PM
I try Artemisia not to attack her direct in beginning but it couldcause a grudge to see her so vulnerable as she is now.

AlikaKamashi
05-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Thats fine >_> I mean Play your character as you would play her normally.

I dont mind grudges but by the same token it can always develop your character more.

I mean its not like my character knows for sure yours holds grudges

The Bartender
05-16-2012, 05:22 AM
yeah, it will be quiet a mess of a fight, magneto vs. Xavier... In form of cute young girls!!!!

AlikaKamashi
05-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Oh yes.....whahahahahahah XD but just play it how you see fit dear

The Bartender
05-16-2012, 11:21 AM
So you say i can attack you a bit? Or should I make it a accident?

AlikaKamashi
05-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Dear I don't mind either way I wont be offended, I mean I dont want you to compromise how you would play your character because it is early on in the rp.

My one request just dont rip my arm off or anything XD I like my limbs

I man I dont care if she attacks, if its an accident attack if she holds a grudge or if she freaks out at my character. Its your character dear and you should play her however you want.

P.K.
05-16-2012, 12:06 PM
meh? what did I miss?

btw I did fix my pic (at least I think so) dose it work for you guys now?

AlikaKamashi
05-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Oh my character has to go be all talking to Xann's character >_> and she is not that saine. XD

And let me go check on the pic dear

P.K.
05-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Okay do that O-o

anyways I'm going to be sparse on from time to time but not much. my head and back are bothering me so I'm going to do some resting for a while. Herms if you need me to post and I'm not on for a while go ahead and play Sam.

AlikaKamashi
05-18-2012, 12:16 AM
owo Im so excited >_> but why ish no one posting Q~Q

Ketsora
05-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Internet problems... Are a bother. I am going to post soon and keep it going.

The Bartender
05-18-2012, 08:15 AM
I shall post in few hours.

AlikaKamashi
05-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Yay !!!

-does a super awesome nyan cat dance >_>-

The Bartender
05-18-2012, 11:13 AM
I already feel sorry for your character Alika, I hope she is ready to be blown away. :sorry:

AlikaKamashi
05-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Magneto can handle herself!!! (Just remember no auto hits)

Also you have telekinesis not telepathy right? (Sorry I though that is what I read XD)

I'm actually really pissed....The guy who took the ice power I wanted still hasnt shown >_> he signed up and died

P.K.
05-18-2012, 12:07 PM
O-o uhhhh lol that some times happens but i can never say why.

MaskofSilence
05-19-2012, 02:14 AM
I'm going to see if anyone else posts. If not then I will defiantly post again tomorrow. :)

P.K.
05-19-2012, 02:16 AM
hums okay well... I'm not posting for the next to days ... so if you need anything from Sam just have her faint if you want or drag her around what ever works... should be back Monday.

TheDoctor
05-20-2012, 06:48 AM
Is it too late to join this? If not, then I'll do my very best to have my CS up tomorrow :D

Now should I make a mentally unstable person...or not...and what should my power be...hmm so many choices...

AlikaKamashi
05-20-2012, 10:36 AM
I think you could join! Since afterall several people who signed up in the beginning were newbs who literally made baby sheets and never posted

Lets see I am pretty sure fire and ice are okay since the newbs still have no posted and its been weeks. But really XD I have darkness and electro magnetic control IM MAGNETO

The Bartender
05-20-2012, 12:54 PM
And I'm the mental unstable Xavier!

TheDoctor
05-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Damn, mental instability is already here XP

I'll have a CS up later today after my WSI training exam. Can't wait to join in!

AlikaKamashi
05-20-2012, 09:05 PM
One of mine is a scientist who volunteered XD so >_> Oh Xanna you could remember her experimenting on your or simply pulling samples from you and testing them

TheDoctor
05-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Hey Alika, I'm a bit confused about where characters are right now and what is going on. Would you mind sending me a small summary to clear it up? I would be very grateful!!! :)

AlikaKamashi
05-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Yes dear I can

TheDoctor
05-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks buddy! :D

The Bartender
05-21-2012, 08:14 AM
That sounds fun, then I just let her blow you up. XD

(No, I won't kill you, I just tear off a arm or maybe a leg. -.-)

AlikaKamashi
05-21-2012, 12:20 PM
No limb taking off >_>

The Bartender
05-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Okey, I was just kidding anyway.

P.K.
05-21-2012, 12:34 PM
lol you guys

TheDoctor
05-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Hey guys, I don't think I'll be able to post a character for a long time, if I do at all :(

I'll keep an eye on this thread so that if I do join, I'll be up to speed. I'm sorry about this!! I hope I will have time to join.

MaskofSilence
05-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Hey. I am going to make Hunter find Taya. :)

AlikaKamashi
05-25-2012, 12:46 PM
>_> Someone should find Noah >_> noah is fun

XD sorry I just went all nerd on my lilly chqratcer

MaskofSilence
05-28-2012, 05:16 AM
If you want, the group can find Noah. Or someone can find the group? Up to you guys. :)

The Bartender
05-28-2012, 10:29 AM
I like the truth that nobody has noticed the huge arm in the sky and its destruction.