PDA

View Full Version : The Pet Shops and Highschools (Hybrid-human roleplay)

ShadeyBirdy
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Story: We live in the modern world. All was as it usually is until creatures started to pop up. Hybrids of humans and animals. Some thought we should leave them be and live as citizens ,but more thought they should become pets. So most were thrown into pet shops to be bought and others were given a license to stay out and be a normal human. These are their stories.

Rules and Regulations:
One: You can be a non-licensed Hybrid and live out of the shops, but beware you can be caught.
Two: We will place the story around a certain shop and high school though you can be any age.
Three: You can be a hybrid of ANY animal though please think through it. Fish would need water....
Four: You can start out as Licensed or not. Your choice :3
Five: Humans can of course adopt/buy the ones in the shop.
Seven: No one wants details if your characters go that far
Eight: Did you notice I skipped six? Hybrids can have ONE power.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Species:
Hybrid of: (Hybrids only)
Licensed?:
Power: (Hybrids only)
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Pets: (Human only)
History: (Optional)
Personality:
Other:
Looks:

Name:Neri/Yuki
Species: Hybrid
Hybrid of: Cat
Licensed?: Yes
Power: Fire/Ice
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
History: -Neither will speak to you on this question-
Personality: I am a playful girl and I can usually keep someone smiling. I do have my moments of rage or sadness though./Yuki is a quiet and shy girl unable to really talk to anyone ,but her siblings. She is playful though when she is around them and no one else.
Other:Yuki is my twin and Kehto and Konji are my brothers/Neri is my twin and Kehto and Konji are my brothers
Looks:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee263/Shadowerewolf/Anime%20Nekos%20Bunny%20Wolf/MeandAlexandrawithpresents.jpg

Name: Kehto/Konji
Hybrid of: Cat
Power: Wind/Earth
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
History: -Both laugh at you and walk off.-
Personality: Kehto is extremely flamboyant and always hyper and happy. He can be defensive over his siblings though./Konji is shy ,but fun loving and always ready for a game.
Other: Konji is my twin and Neri and Yuki are my sisters/Kehto is my twin and Yuki and Neri are my sisters
Looks:
http://www.freewebs.com/reeshart_is_a_drag_queen/Neko.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/246/b/8/neko_boy_commission_by_tagl-d48rkah.png

Accepted characters:

Hybrids:
Name: Asami Wakahisa
Hybrid of: Fox
Power: Fire Manipulation
Crush: None at the moment
Bf/Gf: None at the moment
History: "My story starts wh- Is that a dog!?" -dog barks at Asami and she flees in terror-
Personality: Asami is very passionate and determined. When first meet, she may seem reserved and polite. Asami is also very tenacious and stubborn, despite her strong personality she can be very sensible when it comes to her feelings. Asami also suffers of OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) which translates in Asami's obsession to keep things clean and in order.
Other: Hates dogs and it's afraid of them.
Looks: -looks on page 2-

Name: Lola
Hybrid of: Bunny
Licensed?: yes
Power: Water
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
History: She doesn’t talk about her past with anyone except Taka
Personality: Lola is protective of Taka since she knows taka is a little o trusting and naïve. she can be nice and sweet but normaly she isnt
Other:
Looks: -looks on page1-

Name:Sora "lee" Cross
Power: Athletitism increased x100(High jump, and quick speed-almost like warping)
Crush: not yet
Bf/Gf: not yet
History: Known for his mischiefs and pranking
Personality: He gets in trouble a lot and usually does not stay for punishment. He likes to go around enjoying life to the foolest, and also messes with girls a lot.
Other: Known around the town as, "Cunning Lee"
Looks: -looks on page 2-

Name: Taka
Hybrid of: Tiger
Power: Lightning
Crush: N/A
Bf/Gf: N/A
History: She had lived on the street in hiding for awhile then was given a license
Personality: Taka is fun, loving and playful. You would think she was younger than she really is, she rusts people too easly.
Other:
Looks: -looks on page 1-

Humans:
Name: Jikuski Matahara
Species: Human
Crush: None (He wants one)
Bf/Gf: (Same as Crush)
Pets: None
Personality: Jikuski is a nice, caring guy. He manages to say the right thing usually. Generally, he is just a nice guy, if a bit of a clutz. Its really hard to get him angry, and even if he is angry, he rarely shows it. It would take something really big to even make him frown.
Other:
Looks: -looks on page 4-

Auki
04-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey Shadey! If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) and if you post here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975), you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)!

Halfbreed443
04-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Name: Taka
Hybrid of: Tiger
Power: Lightning
Crush: N/A
Bf/Gf: N/A
History: She had lived on the street in hiding for awhile then was given a license
Personality: Taka is fun, loving and playful. You would think she was younger than she really is, she rusts people too easly.
Other:
Looks: http://cs10105.vkontakte.ru/u84295504/134348389/x_18fffdda.jpg

Name: Lola
Hybrid of: Bunny
Power: Water
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
History: She doesn’t talk about her past with anyone except Taka
Personality: Lola is protective of Taka since she knows taka is a little o trusting and naïve. she can be nice and sweet but normaly she isnt
Other:
Looks: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/u225/blackdragontamer/Dark%20Anime/PureEvilBunnyGirl.jpg

Zatory-Master
04-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Another great idea! may i join? u alraedy know how I RP, what do you mean by "Seven: No one wants details if your characters go that far"? like lovey dovey?

What powers could they have? does it have to be elemental?

XShy_OrchidX
04-23-2012, 02:56 AM
This seems interesting, I may give it a try and join :)

ShadeyBirdy
04-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Like no details on sex. Yes you can join :D Accepted and will make the IC tomorrow. Sorry was addicted to Little Big Planet for quite some time.

ShadeyBirdy
04-23-2012, 04:23 AM
Oh and any power you like but if you pick something like stopping time it has to have limitations like only last 10 minuets or something

Zatory-Master
04-23-2012, 04:38 AM
Awsome! ill post my cs tomorrow!

AlikaKamashi
04-23-2012, 06:15 AM
It seems interesting but Idk something is telling me i should wait so I shall >_>

ShadeyBirdy
04-23-2012, 08:52 PM
The IC is up ^W^

The Pet Shops and Highschools IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29184&p=931230#post931230)

XShy_OrchidX
04-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Name: Asami Wakahisa
Power: Fire Manipulation
Crush: None at the moment
Bf/Gf: None at the moment
History: "My story starts wh- Is that a dog!?" -dog barks at Asami and she flees in terror-
Personality: Asami is very passionate and determined. When first meet, she may seem reserved and polite. Asami is also very tenacious and stubborn, despite her strong personality she can be very sensible when it comes to her feelings. Asami also suffers of OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) which translates in Asami's obsession to keep things clean and in order.
Other: Hates dogs and it's afraid of them.
Looks:
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/4758-997959955.jpg

ShadeyBirdy
04-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Accepted ^W^

Zatory-Master
04-24-2012, 12:53 AM
I'll work on my CS now.

Zatory-Master
04-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Name:Sora "lee" Cross
Power: Athletitism increased x100(High jump, and quick speed-almost like warping)
Crush: not yet
Bf/Gf: not yet
History: Known for his mischiefs and pranking
Personality: He gets in trouble a lot and usually does not stay for punishment. He likes to go around enjoying life to the foolest, and also messes with girls a lot.
Other: Known around the town as, "Cunning Lee"
Looks: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/325/2/3/Kitsune___Fox_boy_by_Naughty_kittykitty.jpgHe looks exacly like in the picture and clearly noticible by his bandaids that he is a prankster.

ShadeyBirdy
04-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Accepted :3

Zatory-Master
04-24-2012, 01:19 AM
I'll post momentarily

Zatory-Master
04-24-2012, 01:21 AM
@Shy~ I'm so sorry!! I didnt know you were a fox too! If you want i could change it! Idint meant to copy;king16;

XShy_OrchidX
04-24-2012, 01:25 AM
Ahh don't worry Zatory I'm not mad.

There is a saying that says that great minds think alike after all :)

Zatory-Master
04-24-2012, 01:38 AM
Thank you~ you are so kind*Bows*

XShy_OrchidX
04-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Yes, I'm kind whatever you say, now go sacrifice a sibling or close relative of yours in my honor >=D*viking*

(Lol just kidding XD)

Zatory-Master
04-24-2012, 02:43 AM
@shy- XD
I posted and added a little bit of humor!

XShy_OrchidX
04-24-2012, 02:48 AM
I was thinking of posting tonight, but I have to go in like ten minutes and that just won't do... also tomorrow I have to go to a graduation ceremony... I'll try my best to post tomorrow

ShadeyBirdy
04-24-2012, 02:55 AM
-Holding ceremonial knife- Awww Jk? XDDDDD

Zatory-Master
04-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Its cool. I'll be posting after Shy tomorrow

Zatory-Master
04-25-2012, 12:34 AM
Hold up Shadey brady i will post next then you can post after me. Are we all in the same classroom? I need to know

ShadeyBirdy
04-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Classroom A: Sora,Yuki,Taka,Kehto,Konji

Classroom B: Asami,Neri,Lola

Zatory-Master
04-25-2012, 12:59 AM
Oh shadey can u put all the characters CS in a spoiler in the first post of the OCC so we can refer to it withought having to search from page to page

ShadeyBirdy
04-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Will do :3. If anyone ever needs anything just ask ^W^

XShy_OrchidX
04-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Wait... I don't get it? Who did just talked with Asami? -confused-

ShadeyBirdy
04-25-2012, 01:11 AM
Neri talked to her read my second to last post

Zatory-Master
04-25-2012, 01:21 AM
Okay i posted towards Taka so after halfbreed responds ill post again.

ShadeyBirdy
04-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Shy I posted for your charrie :3 and added a twist teehee

XShy_OrchidX
04-26-2012, 11:55 PM
*reads Shadey's post* ._.

That was something I indeed didn't expected XD

Working on a response.

Higurashi
04-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Name: Jikuski Matahara
Species: Human
Crush: None (He wants one)
Bf/Gf: (Same as Crush)
Pets: None
Personality: Jikuski is a nice, caring guy. He manages to say the right thing usually. Generally, he is just a nice guy, if a bit of a clutz. Its really hard to get him angry, and even if he is angry, he rarely shows it. It would take something really big to even make him frown.
Other:
Looks:

ShadeyBirdy
04-27-2012, 12:00 AM
I know right? XD

Accepted :D YAY HUMAN You ish epicness

Higurashi
04-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Wow, all the girls are being picked out quick ._.

ShadeyBirdy
04-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Yuki is free XD If your really concerned over that lolz. Also ASSASSIN'S CREED O_O -totally in love with that game series-

XShy_OrchidX
05-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Posted! Posted... Posted... Posted... Posted...

Ok, the echo was for comical relief, where is everybody?

ShadeyBirdy
05-03-2012, 02:57 AM
I are here :3 just been waiting for someone to talk on here XD

Zatory-Master
05-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Wheres halfbreed! shes my ticket to RP

Halfbreed443
05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
sorry i'llpost soon