PDA

View Full Version : ~Fallęn~

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 06:43 AM
"Get away from her!" a blonde hair woman screamed at the nine men surronding her child.

"she thinks we will back off." A man with black hair that fell over one blue eye snarled and walked forward. "we killed your husband, woman. We will kill you. We will kill her."

The men slowly began to walk behind him, closing in in the sides. Each one was dressed in blacks, dark blues and grey, but the clothing barley hid the rippling muscle structures beneath the skin. Flashing eyes if piercing colors focused on the small child. Standing behind her mother, light brown tussles fell innocently down her shoulders, and the two year old's bright blue eyes were scarred by the image if her dead father. And withen the minute, scarred too by the image if her mother.

"She's so young, Damien." one if the brunettes said to the black haired leader. "what damage can she really do?"

"She has Angęl blood in her. When we are here, it could come out any time." Damien looked down at the girl, who gazed defiantly up at him. The eight others snarled at that word, muscles tensing in hatred. Damien's eyes swept over then, but found a new target, a Demön he thought had been killed long ago. "You!"

There was a second as the following occured, and no more when it ended. Damien leaped at the Tenth, and missed. The Tenth, without a flaw in his movement, swung the young girl into his arms and was gone.

The Tenth watched the little girl sleep, and hummed a gentle tune ad he walked away, leaving her at the steps of the planned adoptive parents. Her face truley was angelic, and he smiled, one that was warped into a dangerous grin because of what he was thought of. Yet, he breathed deeply, and whispered to her before disappearing.

"Until we meet again, Cynthia, my Angęl."

--------16 years later, Seattle, Lake Montie High School, Prom------

The gymnasium had been transformed over night into a cascade of velvet and masks. Everywhere had become a 18th century madquerade. Fir some, it would be a night of dancing, and dressing up. Fir others, it would be fate.

"Cynthia, you look hot." Andrew, a football jock stated at Cynthia. Her auburn hair was placed in delicate curls held by diamond pins, and placed over her bare shoulder. Her dress, made of a flowy material was gathered in beads across the waist and bust, catching delicate hues from the lights on it's white color. A delicate blue mask showed dazzling blues eyes.

"Not interested. Sorry!" Cynthia smiled, nodded, walked away with her eyes looking at everyone, and feeling oddly alone. For the first time, she had come alone somewhere. It was the first time her parents had let her go alone. Senior prom. Her feet moved gently to a chair, as to avoid bring stuck in the midst of slow dancers.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 07:08 AM
Zale watched from the side of the room.

In the sixteen years Zale had protected her, Cynthia had really grown up. Zale could see what the humans like Andrew saw in her, but that was not his mission. His mission was to awaken the Angel before the Nine found her. How he would do that, he did not know.

He hoped she was grateful for what he did. It had taken a lot of convincing for her adoptive parents to let her out alone. Of course, it was made more difficult by the fact Zale was a complete stranger. Why would a complete stranger want your daughter out alone? Zale smiled as the possibilities flashed through his mind. She was beautiful. Sometimes, Zale wondered if it was the Angel in her that made her that damn attractive. If that was the case, Zale had all the more reason to hate the angels that sent him on this mission.

"Dance?" It was a girl from the school. Zale didn't know her, and she probably didn't know him. It made Zale simle inwardly to note she wasn't as pretty as Cynthia. That is when it occured to Zale: What was he, a world powerful demon-cult leader, doing thinking that an human soon-to-be-angel was beautiful? Zale sighed out loud, thinking the human body was getting to him.

"Well, fine!" The girl turned and stomped off. Zale watched her go for a few seconds before realizing she probably took the sigh as a responce to her invitation. Zale shrugged inwardly, and turned his gaze back to Cynthia. That's when he felt it.

It was the Nine. Or at least the Ninth, the one who had betrayed him. Zale growled, probably scaring the people passing by him. The human body prevented him from telling the Ninth's exact location. It didn't matter, though.

Cynthia was in danger.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 07:18 AM
Cynthia's purse was opened quietly at the side and she pulled out her cell phone, going through the messages. of course mom's called four times. she thought, a smile gracing her lips. Ive come to the prom without a date, and she's still worried. closing it, she tucked it back in her purse and turned to watch the dancing couples. So close together, it was sweet to watch.

Her eyes wandered across the people who weren't dancing, and found that most were the ones who choose to stand alone. One, who was tall, and seemed strong looked like someone who should have a girl on each arm, was out of place. As a intense expression crossed his face, she found that she was focused entirely on the lines if his face. There was something there familiar, something... Dangerous? No...

She tore her gaze away and readjusted her dress so it dident wrinkle, and by the time she had looked back up, the slow dance had ended, and the stand off had been taken out of her sight.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 07:25 AM
When the dance ended, Zale moved.

If Damien was here, he knew what Zale looked like. Zale hoped to use the moving crowd to get to Cynthia and get her out of here. Zale's body was made by the angels to hold back Zale's power; Damien's, however, was of his own design. Zale's body would not last long in a fight with Damien. Speed was paramount.

He seemed to appear by Cynthia's side, and without a word, snatched up her purse, then grabbing her roughly by the arm, pulled her up and began to make his way to the back exit. He knew this would make more of a scene then he needed, but he had no time to talk. He needed to move, and quickly.

Even though his body was crafted to hold back his power, he was by no means weak. In fact, Zale had proven many times that normal humans could not do a lot of things he could. He made no move to check his grip or how hard he was pulling. It did not matter to him if he hurt her, because Damien would hurt her a hell of a lot worse.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 07:33 AM
Just as she looked back up, the stand out had snatched her purse, and then her arm before she could say a word. His hand wrapped all the way around, and was tight, as if it were a deathgrip. He had pulled her out if the seat and was moving, quickly through the crowd. Cynthia followed him, focusing fir a few seconds on just walking, and then feeling the pressure of his hand.

For a moment, she tried to stop and pull against him, but he dudent seem to feel anything. He kept walking. Exit signs were approaching quickly. "let go if me!" she started loudly, again pushing back on him pointlessly. "I have no idea who you are!"

Her stubborn eyes were focused on the sharp profile of his face, which seemed to mesmerize her in some old feeling. "just let go!"

Agnores
02-24-2010, 07:46 AM
Zale ignored her calls, but something told him that it would draw way too much attention. Still, he pushed through the exit doors, slamming them against their own hinges. He looked around quickly, then growled.

Standing in front of him was Damien. His hair still covered the one eye, as if it had not moved in 16 years.

Damien smiled. "Well, well, Zale. I thought you hated me, and yet here you are...bringing me the girl of my dreams." He said the last part with an evil smile, holding his arms out in a pseudo-welcoming gesture.

Zale growled again. "She will kill you, Damien. I'll make sure of that."

With blinding speed Damien rushed forward, and before Zale's human body could react, had his hand around his throat. Damien lifted Zale into the air, before quickly spinning around and slamming him into the ground, creating a small crater. "Big talk from such a puny imp. Once I smash your body, I'll take my sweet, sweet time with her's." He laughed, and pulled Zale from the ground, holding him with one hand high in the air.

Zale gasped for air, but none was forthcoming. He cursed silently the frail human body. Damien smiled. "I never thought this night would be so ----"

"Stop, leave her alone!" The gym doors had swung open noisedly, revealing the school principal and several other students. "Look, it's the man who took Cynthia!" one student cried out. Several students approached Cynthia, seeing if she was okay.

The principal approached Damien and Zale. "Okay, we'll hand him to the authorities now. Put him down." The principal seemed to be stuck with the oddness of his own statement. Damien looked at Zale, growled, then set him down. Damien cast an evil glare back at Cynthia, before simply walking off, despite the principal's protests.

Zale fell to his hands and knees, gasping for breath. He felt the principal step next to him. "The cops are on the way. Don't try anything stupid, bucko."

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Cynthia was frozen against the doors. As the other man appeared and began to talk, she became terrified, and lost all of her sensibility. There were flashes going off in her head, small flashbacks of something. When the other man began to talk, her attention was refocused, and there was a second where the man who had grabbed her let go of her arm, pushing her back slightly, protectivly.

"she will kill you."

The voice echoed through her head as the rest of the threats were thrown around. It took a few moments to realize they were talking about her. The man grabbed her captor with speed unlike anything she had ever seen. As he held him in the air, her heart was pounding.

The principle walked out, and the dark haired man walked away with a inhuman growl.
"Dont try anything, bucko."

Cynthia pulled her dress up, and in a unconcious rush, kneeled next to the kneeling man. "Are you ok?" she wrapped her arms around him carefully, taken aback by the firmness if the muscle she felt, and how his body felt against her skin. After a few moments if the embrace, the principle started again.

"Whats going on here?"

"This is my cousin. He came to get me from the prom, and I dident want to go, so I threw a fit." Cynthia released him, and pug her head down in mock shame, stunned at the lie that was coming out if her mouth. "That other guy was just seeing if I was ok. It was all a mistake. I'm sorry."

Cynthia was a 4.5 student, so the principle dident doubt it. She looked again at the gasping man, and at her student. "Fine. Have a good evening."

As soon as the door closed, and Cynthia had gestured for her friends to leave, she stood and backed away from him very quickly, placing her back against the wall. "who are you?" she whispered.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 08:13 AM
Zale eyes closed as he caught his breath.

When Cynthia wrapped her arms around him, something inside of him leaped. He wasn't sure what it was, but for the seconds her arms were around him, he felt....good.

Then came the need to throw up. She was a human; an angel, to be truthful. And he was a demon, sent to kill the current demon lord! Why was he getting happy over a hug?

"Who are you?" she asked, frightened. Zale could hear the way her breath caught, the way she skidded back. The fear made him feel sad, and he grumbled inwardly. More human feelings from the stupid human body.

He stood up, then looked at her. Her beauty caught him, once more, but he forced himself to ignore it. "Does it matter? I just saved your life."

Zale turned towards her, and smiled, or at least tried. "I need you to come with me. You and your parents are not safe anymore."

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 08:18 AM
Cynthia's hands clenched as tears caught at the corners of her eyes. Why am I crying? shaking her head, and blinking, she backed further away from him, which wasent possible. "I'm not going anywhere with you. It matters. Tell me. Now."

Her voice broke on the last command, and she bit her lip, watching him. His golden eyes were gentle towards her, but everything she had seen, and the feeling the two of them had brought up left her terrified. A piece of hair fell loose and landed beside her eye, but she ignored it. She wouldn't even have noticed if it wasent fir a odd sensitivity to things.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Something softened inside him, he could feel it. The human? Comfort her, came the thought. It certainly wasn't one of his own, but he acted on it nonetheless. Zale's mind spun as he moved towards the girl, slowly. He could feel all sorts of things going on in his body. Everything seemed to be softening. It was such a wierd feeling...

Zale's hazel eyes gazed at Cynthia, noticing her fear. "Are you alright?" he asked, his voice noticeably lighter. "I didn't mean to be so rude. But please, you must understand, there are people who want to hurt you. Badly. And I can't have that."

He had stepped in front of her now, his hands lightly brushing the loose strand of hair aside. "I will not hurt you, you can trust me." His gentle, hazel eyes gazed into her's, asking for understanding.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 08:38 AM
As his hand touched her face, lightly for the first time, Cynthia had the wierdest feeling. It was like being wieghtless. His voice softened and she looked away from his face, listening with the odd feeling blending into everything else.

People want to hurt me? Why? Why us he my gaurdian? And my parents?

She looked back up at him as he pulled back his hand. "I will not hurt you. You can trust me." he said, and she met his eyes, and did another unexpected thing. In a rush of dress, she had walked to him, and was leaning into his chest, tearing up, trembling. Between his chest and head, she pressed against him, and tried to calm down and thinking logically.

"I'm... Scared." she stuttered. Who was this stranger? Why should he be anyone?

Agnores
02-24-2010, 08:45 AM
Zale wondered why his body softened so, and why he was acting like this. This wasn't the time to be crying, this was the time to be moving!

But his body did not respond to his pull. Instead, his arms wrapped around her, and he whispered softly, "It will be okay. I promise. I'll die before anything happens to you."

He found himself hoping his words were enough to calm her, even feeling sorry for how bad he had scared her. Something was up with this body, and Zale didn't like it.

Or maybe he did. Cynthia, leaning against him like that, was quite nice....

"Cynthia, we need to move. I understand if you are leary, but will you come with me to a safe place?"

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 08:51 AM
"I will die..."

Cynthia calmed her breathing, and listened to his heart, which somehow comforted her beyond explanation. Her hand came up automatically to wipe her eye, and she felt his arms around her. The strength radiated through her, and she began to realize she was secure.

"I'll go with you." she said, slowly and with deliberation. Blue eyes met his as she pulled back away from him again. "I don't want anyone to die."

Agnores
02-24-2010, 08:55 AM
Zale nodded. Something told him not to be alarmed about his abrupt change, even if he did have very limited control over his own actions.

"Then we need to get you some real clothes. Those don't make for good running. Care to show me to your house? Or is that wrong to ask on a first date?" Zale grinned at Cynthia, while inwardly groaning. Zale was no longer so sure about this change, if it meant stupid jokes would be made at his expense. He was an all-powerful demon, to be sure.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 09:01 AM
The dress was unharmed, which roils make sense but dident seem obvious. She reached up, and removed the pale blue mask, putting it in her purse. "I don't even know you're name," she began calmly, realizing how stupid and immature she most have just seemed. "I don't know why you're interested in me and who I'm killing."

For the first time since inside, she looked him over close up. His face was gentle and trustworthy but looked to be hiding something. His unkempt black hair went well with the Rock and Republic gray sport jacket and black button down. As he moved, she remembered the muscles she had felt several times, but then the shadow feeling of his hand on her gave so gently came up again.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 09:05 AM
Zale laughed, both versions. "You aren't killing anyone, I doubt you could hurt a fly right now." He smiled. "Some people call me Zale, so that should suffice."

He smiled again, then montioned off in the distance. "Shall we?" He grabbed her hand, gave it a gentle squeeze, the montioned forward. "Lead on, o' fearless princess!"

Zale would seriously have to teach his 'soft side' a lesson on what not to say, and quickly.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 09:11 AM
A small giggle came out of her throat, despite her efforts at neutrilism, and she smiled, and began leading him to the area she lived in. It was about a half mile away, fortunatly, and they could get there quickly. Her hand stated in his as she pulled Zake along, and she was acutly aware of it.

She had nothing to sat on the way, but when they got to the house and the front door was on it's hinge, hanging wide open, she dropped his hand and ran for the house. Inside, it was a wreck, as if everything had Bern thrown into the place they weren't supposed to be. "oh my god." Cynthia muttered, dropping her purse.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Zale tensed, and he could feel his body come back under his control. Once it did, he good feel them: harpies. Cynthia had ran off when he was still in 'soft' mode, which was bad, but the harpies hadn't attacked yet.

That didn't change the situation. Zale needed to get to Cynthia, and fast. The Nine had thought that it would all be over tonight. His convincing her parents to let her go had been a blessing; while Damien went to the school, the other eight probably attacked her home. Of course, he couldn't really say he 'saved' her...she was still in mortal danger, especially with the harpies.

He sprung forward, across the lawn, trying to get with Cynthia quickly. With a loud shriek, something collided with Zale, sending him rolling off to the side. Zale quickly recovered and stood back up, looking up at what at hit him. It was a harpy, his body of a half-naked woman with bird wings for arms, and talons for legs. Zale heard a second one shriek, and the telltale scream from the house.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 07:13 PM
"Zale!!!" Cynthia screamed, staring at the harpies. Her hand hit the door, and she saw him outside, on the ground. The mirror reflected everything perfectly, and her heart was racing. Turning, she slammed the door to their screams, and ran to Zale.

Her hands went on his as Cynthia struggled to pull him up. "Come on! I don't know what to do!"

The harpy was edging forward with a distinct cooing. It's head was turned sideways at Cynthia. On it's neck, a small flashing light began, in beat with the cooing.

"Its got a tracker in it." she realized, and stepped backwards. Her heels caught in the mud, and she went onto Zale's side. The breath had been knocked out of her. Cynthia's hands clenched, her eyes closed, and she tried to find her breath again.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Zale heard Cynthia running towards him, and thankfully, the harpy didn't strike. It just floated there, cooing.

She was lucky, he thought. She was lucky it hadn't torn her apart. He could here another harpy from within the house, so Zale decided to end the current one quickly. It was always harder to fight protecting someone.

He rushed forward, jumping at the harpy. The harpy was surprised at first, it had apparently mistaken Zale for a normal human. The harpy quickly recovered from the surprise and attempted to fly upwards, out of reach, but Zale grabbed a hold of the harpy's leg, and flung it to the ground. He landed next to it, and quickly jumped on top of it, grabbing it's wing-arms. Zale let out a yell as he pulled the harpies arms out, spraying blood everywhere.

Zale growled, looking towards the house, waiting for the next harpy. He hadn't felt this good in a while, he hadn't killed in a long while. This next harpy would not know what hit it.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Do you remember?

Cynthia couldn't grasp at air, and was slowly shifting into a spinning world. There was a voice, in a language she dident understand, and it was calling to her.

You are more then this.

Nothing she was trying to do could move, to stand. Yet nothing worked as she drifted into white. Suddenly, there was a light brighter then the white, one that shed comfort like nothing else. "What is this?" she tried to say, and she heard her voice, coming out in this different language.

You are the one to put a end to this, Cynthia. They have come back. Do not be afraid any longer.

"what's going on?!" Whirling, she was engulfed in this light, and It buried itself deep withen her heart.

You are the Last Angęl. There are Nine Demöns after you. If you are lost, then all is lost. You have a Gaurdian like no other. Trust in him.

"Angęl?"

As reality came back, she felt the cool blood of a harpy land on her dress. Her eyes traveled up to Zale, standing there like something she'd never seen.
"Stop!" she said, speaking in the same way she had. The world around them frooze, except her, and any Demön. As soon as it dawned in her what happened, she looked at Zale with a expressions words dident explain.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Zale felt the vile wave wash over him. He immediately fell backward, shielding his eyes as if some bright light was shining into them. Zale began to growl, crawling backwards, away from Cynthia.

His mind flashed back to millions of years ago when he had faced the angels in battle. He remember the years of training it took to be able to resist fleeing from the holy energies of their magic. He must of lost all such discipline since then.

He moved behind a tree, where Cynthia was out of site, never ceasing his inhuman growl. He couldn't take all of that energy, it was too much. He shuddered, then barked. "Stop it! Are you trying to kill me!?"

His voice had lost all human-esque features to it...it was nothing but a low growl.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 08:06 PM
The light that surronded them was embracing Zale behind the tree, and she heard his low, guttural growls. hurting? I'm hurting him? "Zale, why does it hurt you? It's just light!"

Cynthia had a odd feeling of power flowing through her and a horrible sense that was aimed at Zale. Inside, she knew that she had no idea what she was doing.

((SO SHORT))

Agnores
02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Zale let out a guttural roar. "STOP IT!"

He was partly aware that she couldn't control it. The rest of him was reeling from the light, leaving him confused and angry. Had thousands of years of captivity and 16 years in a broken human body weakened him that much? He growled, and something occured to him. Harpies blood. If he could cover himself in demon's blood, the light couldn't affect him. He bolted from the tree to the house, but he did not move as fast as expected. Standing up took more energy then it should have, and moving was tiring him out fast.

Halfway there, he fell to his knees, gasping. Within him, he could feel that same softening feeling from earlier. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" He roared. He made attempts as to tear open his shirt, but his strength gave out. He fell forward.

Betrayed by demons, and now by an angel.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 08:45 PM
As Zale fell to the ground, Cynthia ran toward him, and reached out to him, then recoiled. She was glowing; would the light hurt him? "Zale... I'm sorry..." she breathed out, watching him shake. There was nothing she could do.

He was one of them, you know. This is killing him. Draw your light inside of you.
The voice came again on a foriegn wind, one that took away the piece of hair tucked away. Cynthia closed her eyes, and opened her hands. "Please..." In a moment, the Light was gone and her body felt like it had Been rushed through a wind tunnel.

Her knees hit the floor again, smearing the beautiful white gown in garnet blood that stung at her skin. "Zale." her voice called to him quietly, as her eyes were shutting. The harpys were screaming, and scattering in different directions. Cynthia's body made a soft noise as she fell and lost all the feeling in herself. "Im... Sorry."

Two wings of silver light disappeared as shadows fell on the quiet ground and she lost her conciousness.

"Now isent this convinent?" cane a sinister voice from the destroyed roof.

Agnores
02-24-2010, 10:52 PM
Kile's hazel eyes opened slowly. Laying next to him in the grass was a very pretty girl, with auburn curly hair. She was covered in blood, which scared Kile. He wondered she had killed him, and he was waking up in hell or something.

"Now, isn't this convenient?"

Kile wondered who was speaking. His body ached all over, like he had been tense for weeks on end. He heard a soft thud near his head, and the voice spoke again. "Just as the Angel discovers her powers, she passes out. I was right. This is a great night."

Kile's mind reeled. This man wanted to kill this girl? Well, she did look like a murderer. That's when Kile noticed his hand, which was also covered in blood. He gasped; who did he kill!?

"What's this?" Kile was roughly picked up by the back of his shirt, brough easily into the air by one arm of the man. Funny thing was, this man looked no bigger then Kile. His hair was long, and covered one of his blue eyes. "Zale lives?"

"Uh...uh...Who?" Kile didn't know who Zale was, and this man had already talked about killing someone before. He wondered if Zale was his friend.

"I see. This night keeps getting better and better. I can finally get rid of you, Zale. Not just force you down in some pit of despair."

The man laughed as his other hand found its way around Kile's throat. He let go of Kile, so that Kile was being held by only the hand around his throat. The pressure that was then to follow was unbelievable. Kile's vision blurred, him no longer able to breathe. Great, Kile thought, I just wake up in some random place, then almost instantly end up being choked to death by some guy.

Elizabeth16
02-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Damien smirked as he realized just what had transpired. "You don't remember? Oh, darn. I was going to have such fun. You can't do harm to me anymore, Zale." with a small flick, he sent the limp human flying backwards.

"Harpies. They always make such a mess." he sighed, walking over the strewn body pieces as if they were obstacles to the Angęl. "ah, my sweet Angęl, it is time." With a swift movement, he picked her up, supporting her head as the auburn locks fell like blood out if the diamond pibs. A few fell on the floor, and landed in a splash. "It seems too easy."

As he began to walk away, he laughed again at Zale. "You don't even remember the girl you loved. What a sad ending."

Agnores
02-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Kile woke up hours later to someone moving him. He couldn't understand what they were saying, but he didn't care. His head hurt so much. He felt like he was missing something, but in the dreary fog of half-consciousness, he could not remember what it was he was missing. So he allowed himself to fall back asleep.

He let out a moan. His headache was worse now, worse then ever. He still couldn't remember what it was he was missing. His eyes gradually opened themselves to reveal the room he was in: a small, dark room, with a chair in the other corner. There was a large window, which he could see doctors and the like passing by.

He was in the hospital. That man had been choking him. Why was he still alive? Who was Zale? Who was that pretty girl? Vague references to angels passed through his mind. He sighed and closed his eyes; his head hurt less that way.

Kile didn't know what had happened, but something made him feel that the girl was not okay. What was worse, he somehow felt it was his fault.

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 12:08 AM
"What are you people?!" Cynthia pulled against the chains the spread her arms apart, and yelled furiously. The Nine surronded her in a semi circle, in the basement if a old warehouse. She'd woken up in jeans and a black tank top from her house, and no shoes. Her arms were chained above her, and someone had taken the blood off her. The places where it had been, however had delicate pink skin healing quickly.

"Hmph." Damien crossed his arms, and tilted his head dangerously. "we're the reason you exisit, Cynthia. Demöns. The Nine."

Cynthia's eyes narrowed as she met each of there gazes. There was no more time fir a slow transition into the life of a Angęl. This was it. Slowly, she stopped straining and regained control of her facial expressions, making it void. "What happened to Zale?"

Damiens laugh echoed with several if the Demöns. "you killed him. He couldn't resist your Light."

"She doesn't know anything." The Third said quietly. "Just like the first time."

Cynthia closed her eyes. Where is this Angęl Light? How do I call it? Please... It's my fate... she became aware if the warm strand that flowed through her like a seperaye pulse and breathed deeply, pulling the strands into her hands.

Damien saw it too late. "Watch her!" he growled, leaping toward her as she broke away the chains with a foriegn word. His strong hands slammed her against the wall, and his snarled mouth was right next to her ear, speaking in a growl only for her. "I don't want you dead yet, Angęl. There's use for you yet. Don't force me to stop caring." he spit out that last word, then kicked her ribs as he turned. "Watch the girl. I'm taking care of Zale. He can watch his precious Angęl die."

Agnores
02-25-2010, 12:20 AM
Kile must be dreaming again. It was the girl from before, this time chained to a wall. The man who had strangled him was also there, surrounded by 8 other people. Who were these people?

Kile wanted to wake up. And he wanted to do it quickly. He watched the girl break free, then be slammed against the wall, and kicked in the ribs. Kile watched as he turned, and declared that he would be "taking care of Zale."

That name again. Kile shook his head. He felt a need to save this girl, but he didn't know why. He would be glad when he woke up...all of this would go away. At least, he hoped. The man who had choked Kile was gone now, and the other eight watched the girl carefully.

Who was she? Why did these people want her dead? Who was Zale? Why is he important? Kile had a strange feeling he was about to find out.

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 02:17 AM
"Time to wake up." a harsh voice muttered beside his bed. Aqua blues eyes peered our sharply from under black hair to watch the trapped Demön. "You know, I liked you. You were stronger then the rest. Still are, or was. I'd like you back with us."

Damien slowly stood and began undoing the IV, bidding his time, talking monotonly through. "I think that if you see your little Angęl die, you can break through the Angęl's spells. Come back. If not..." there was no need to finish the sentence. He thrust jeans and a button down shirt at him. "Two minutes. Change."

Walking slowly around the cornor to the hallway, Damiens mind was reeling. He'd watched him sleep. He'd been calling out Cynthia's name. There was the Demön inside. Lust built inside Damiens chest, then turned to a sadistic anticipation at seeing the Last Angęl fall. And then... The ten could be rejoined, or, Zale easily tossed aside.

His trip reached the room again. "Lets go."

Agnores
02-25-2010, 02:57 AM
When Damien re-entered, Kile was dressed.

"Who are you? Who do you think I am? Why do you think I am him?"

He made no move to resist coming along, but he still wanted his questions answered. "What do you mean, my little Angel? What's going on?" This man had been in his dreams, he knew it, and so had that girl. Something told him that something greater then he could ever imagine was happening.

Another part of him wondered if the guy would answer his questions.

((Sorry for the shortness.))

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 03:01 AM
Damien looked at him and smirked, holding the door open to the black Crossfire. A low snicker escaped him, and he put the care into life, all the while in perfect silence.

(two sentences- that is a new short record sorry)

Agnores
02-25-2010, 03:12 AM
Kile shook his head. He didn't figure he'd get answers, but he had hoped. He followed the man's wishes, hoping silently there was another way around all of this. Maybe he could 'get the girl' so to speak.

Entering into the black realm that the man had opened was not pleasant. It seemed to rip at every part of his body, and if it weren't for sheer willpower, he probably would die within. Between the man's urges and Kile's own will to escape, he made it through...

Right into the room with the girl and 8 other people. Kile cursed silently to himself. He was probably going to die here, and there was no known way to get out.

Don't give up, Kile. We can win this.

That was weird. Kile was talking to himself now. You better freaking not die, Kile!

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Cynthia's eyes landed on Zale's figure next to Damien. Her instinct screamed to call fir him, but she stayed quiet. Differnces began to lay themselves out. It was the same body, for sure, but a completly diffent person. The predator in his walk was replaced by frailty, his shoulders weren't held back, but what hurt her hope was looking in his eyes. They had dulled. Sensitive, caring and scared. That was all.

Her head fell back into her knees. They hadent put chains in her, but left her in the corner, behind 3 of them.

"Whats wrong little one?" Damien teased, a threatening growl in his voice. "Cant bear to look at what you've done?"

Bruised ribs were healing rapidly, but shifting her head further away sent a shiver of pain.I want to stand up for him, but I dont want to hurt him anymore.

Agnores
02-25-2010, 03:37 AM
"What she's done? What did she do? DID she kill someone? Then why was I covered in blood that day?"

Kile had more feelings that his questions would go unanswered. Something bothered him. The look the girl had given him was something of hope, then immediate despair. Apparently, she had done something to him. What she did, he did not know. Somehow, he figured it wasn't enough for 9 people to hunt her down and kill her...or was he that important?

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 03:48 AM
"She wants to kill you. All of us." damien's voice wrapped a lie around Kile's ears smoothly. "that's why she was covered in blood. She missed and hit one if her own harpies. She was so mad she tore it apart. She was aiming for you. She has taken away everything you had."

Damien's hand landed in Kile's shoulder. There was a chance this would work.

Cynthia's eyes were closed, and she was thinking, trying to find that language, the one that controled the light. It was on the tip of her tongue, and was resting on a ready position. How can I reverse this? Or at least run his memory... Can I do that? No.
A steady hand pushed up off the floor as she wiped the hair out of her eyes and opened them with a determined pride. The Three in front of her immediatly crouched.

"Damien." she called across the room. "Tell him how you gave him up to the Angęls." these words came out steady, but where she knew them from was a mystery. Her chin lifted a little higher, and her dust clenched loosely.

Agnores
02-25-2010, 04:03 AM
Kile listened to what the man said. That would explain why no one ever visited him in the hospital...this girl had taken them away from him. Something still seemed off, but it made sense. His mom and dad had never visited, and he could only guess the house he woke up by was his own. He looked at the girl.

"Damien. Tell him how you gave him up to the Angels."

Kile looked up at the man apparently named Damien. He had been given up to the Angels? That was harder to believe then the girl having taken everything from him. He really didn't know what was going on. He just wanted to go home, and forget about all of this.

Assuming he still had a home.

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 04:14 AM
"Its a lie. She is a murderer and you are her judge." Daimen stepped away and gestured towards her. "her punishment, the first stage is in your hands."

It was a risk, but he sensed the sealed Demön making sense of it. The scene was so easily manipulated. With a unseen twtch of his forefinger, the gaurds moved out of Cynthia's way. He watched her, the stregnth that was flowing through her. If she lost her Gaurdian, and the Nine became Ten, he would have his sucess. Her eyes burned through Kile, as if searching for that keeness they knew. Daimon caught her thumb rubbing across the palm of her hand, and smiled. Something intimate had developed.

"You cannot give into him." She started, walking slowly forward. "You don't remember."

I dident remember about Angęls, yet I am the last one. she remembered, and stopped, then looked at Daimon with a cold hate that made her beauty like ice. Daimon found himself squaring his shoulders, and thanking she had never been trained, but was on instincts.

Agnores
02-25-2010, 04:29 AM
"Who are you? How do you know me? Tell me what's going on!"

Kile was unsure what he meant by "the first stage is in your hands." What was he supposed to do, kill her? If she was an angel, that would be impossible!! Something drove him forward though, and he could feel it inside him that some action must be taken.

Neither of you can die. You have to save her, and yourself.

That voice! It sounded so familiar...who could it be? Kile squinted at the girl. She didn't look like an immediate threat...maybe she would answer his questions.

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 04:39 AM
"You were..."

Cynthia stopped herself as she thought about the danger he would be in if he joined her. The price of giving your life to someone else? It was a price she had no wish fir him, or anyone to pay for her. The choice seemed clear now. He could stay with them. She could find a way to leave. Or it would be self sacrifice. Shed already hurt him like this.

"you are one of them. Out to kill me." she couldn't continue, as some source had bonded her throat from another lie. Damnit...

Daimon watched the two carefully and felt that feeling of the Angęls Spirit around, and growled. Cynthia was holding too much power. "hold her." he hissed, as two Demöns grabbed her. She never flinched.

Agnores
02-25-2010, 04:48 AM
"I was one of them? Out to kill you? What?"

He had no recollection of any such thing. The last thing he remembered was coming home from school...so how was he part of a gang that murdered random women? Kile shook his head. She DID apparently take everything away from him.

You are an idiot, came the voice again. How so? Kile shot back, but he never got a responce. He started to remember a lot of pain...and Damien seemed to be the source. He didn't understand it, he wasn't going to lie, but he wanted the girl to speak.

"Can she not tell me her version of things, please?"

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 04:58 AM
Cynthia felt the Light gathering around her, and the Demöns were beginning to burn on thief grips. "I'm not even doing this," she muttered as the silver wings came into a transparent, mirage type view. They would be there fir a fleeting second, then gone.

Touch him.

Alright, whatever you say, she thought and then kicked one of the Demöns off, running towards Kile.

"Move!" Daimien yelled, and began to leap at her. In a instant, she pushed up with her foot and her wings caught air taking her over him. Cynthia looked shocked as he snarled, but then let this power take over as she landed in front of Kile, and, looking into his eyes, put her hand on his cheek. There was white light ....

Agnores
02-25-2010, 05:51 AM
Kile felt her touch his cheek, the warmth of her touch seeming to flow through his body. He could hear laughing in the distance. It's my turn...

Zale charged right at Damien, tackling him into the wall. As the rest of the Nine turned towards the new threat, Zale roared. "Run, you idiotic girl! Go!"

His eyes were the hard orange again, and his voice full of the familiar roughness. He punched Damien squarely in the face, then leapt at another of the Nine, tackling them into the ground and continuously ramming their head into the floor. He jumped around, hoping Cynthia got the clue to leave while they were distracted.

Elizabeth16
02-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Zale leaped out from under her hand and she turned and ran to the door, glad they had changed her clothes. Growls ripped behind her as the thudding matched the shuddering of her heart. The door was coming quickly, and she spun around the corner to fall through into a dark ally, somehow back in Seattle.

The damp streets were holding puddles of rain as tbd stars settled in the sky, and Cynthia ran. She dident know where, she just wanted away. She dident want to be a Angęl. She wanted a prom, a boyfriend and a car, like every girl.

You can't run from the Light.

I can!!! she screamed mentally, and went into a faster sprint, dodging out of peoples way.

The moon had passed through most of the sky by the time Cynthia had calmed down and checked in at the local Inn. Laying down on the bed, fully clothed, she lowered herself down gently onto the pillow and felt sleep take it's claims on her.

Agnores
02-26-2010, 12:52 AM
As soon as he was sure she was gone, Zale jumped backwards, his back to the wall. He smiled, then charged forward again. What a death trap, he thought. He was probably going to die here...but Cynthia had discovered her powers. Like it or not, she was an Angel. His job was done.

However, even if he fought on, he realized more and more that throwing his life away just because she had achieved her powers...He wasn't ready for that. As much as he might not like to admit it, maybe he wanted to be with her when she finally killed Damien. That would make the revenge all the more sweeter.

It was then he decided he would protect Cynthia some more. But, he had to get out of this situation first, and how fun would that be. Nine uninhibited demons versus one demon stuck in an angel-made body. He'd got out of worse before. He crouched low to the ground, and readied himself for a near impossible fight.

Elizabeth16
02-26-2010, 12:59 AM
"what are you doing, Zale?" Damien growled. "you think you mean anything to her, other then a little patron?"

He walked away from the Eight, and raised his hands. "What deal do you have with them?You get the Angęl power? Is there something hidden in that body?"

Agnores
02-26-2010, 03:41 AM
Zale laughed. "I don't care what I mean to her, as long as she kicks your sorry ass."

Zale rushed forward, aiming a punch a Damien's gut. It was all or nothing; it was all up to Cynthia.

But why do I have to die? I never got to spend any real time with her...

Zale ignored the voice, continued his attack. He would have to kill the Nine if he were to spend anymore time with Cynthia. Or die, and maybe see her in the afterlife...

Elizabeth16
02-26-2010, 03:50 AM
Cynthia was tossing and turning as morning rose. A steady, soft knock on the door was her cue to blink a few times. What? her eyes saw the baby blue hotel room and closed again, trying to shift back into that steady calm of bit placing time with anything. Semi-conscinceness.

The knocking continued, and she rolled over, catching a view if herself in the wall mirror. She thought herself to look young. Without any real reoccurance if the events, innocence rested in her cheekbowns, and her blue eyes were promising. Again, the knocking. She stood up and readjusted the grey tank, hand touching the silver cross on her necklace. At least that was still real.

Walking to the door she pulled it open and regained all reality. "oh my god.." she breathed.

Agnores
02-26-2010, 04:00 AM
"Oh my god..."

Oh my god was right, Zale thought. He wasn't really sure how he got here, but he was here.

Every part of his body hurt. His clothes were tattered, barely covering the necessities, and his body almost as tattered. Many of his cuts were still bleeding, and one on his arm showed through to the bone. If he wasn't cut, he was bruised. His left eye was blackened, and his face itself was caked with dried blood and fresh blood. However, brilliant hazel eyes shined through the mess.

"Ouch? Is that the proper responce?"

Zale had chosen to let Kile have control, simply because it would hurt less if she used her powers to heal him. It also risked less chance of him being sealed away again, though he hardly cared at this point. He had "killed" two of the Nine, or at least destroyed their human body. It would be several years before the Fourth and the Seventh got another body. He had also severely wounded Damien, so he would leave them alone for a little while.

All in all, it was a good fight. Even if the human body was about to give in on him. "Tell me, can your light heal?" At those words, Zale watched as his body gave out, and his vision went black.

Elizabeth16
02-26-2010, 04:15 AM
"Zale!" cynthia's eyes welled as she watched him fall, his clothes in pieces. He was the living reminder it wasent a dream. He passed out, and she moved toward to catch him, and had to bend her knees for his wieght. Hard muscles were sensitive to her touch, and she carried him the best she could manage to the bed. Quickly, she closed the door, and turned, looking at the Demön on her bed.

Carefully, she walked to him, and sat down next him. He was so hurt. And it was because if her. Sympathy broke loose inside if her as she thought of what he had said.

Light? Healing? she thought. It would make sense.

Nervous, she reached out and touched his cheek, memorizing the handsome lines in his face as she traced his forehead, smoothing the hair to the sides. He was beautiful, all serene like this. Minus the blood. "Save him" she muttered, trying to pull up the light. Her hand glowed gently, and his skin became clear where she had touched. With a steady hand, she stroked every part of him that she felt as hurt. It was surreal, but she'd thought little of what she was actually doing.

It ended quickly, and the light dimmed as Cynthia looked down at him, with just what was left of his pants and bare, muscled chest. Why had she overlooked this? Because he was Demön? Trapped by Angęls? She smiled, and laid next to him, curling into the warmth of his body, and closed her eyes, falling asleep with a gentle smile, and her hand on the other side of his stomach, resting on him.

Agnores
02-26-2010, 04:26 AM
"Auggh!!" Kile screamed as Zale hit him hard in the face.

"Because of you..." Zale had picked Kile up by the shirt, and slammed him hard against a nearby wall. "I am trapped..." He slammed him harder. "In this god-forsaken body..." This time, he turned and flung him in the other direction, causing Kile to roll several times when he hit the ground. "With no way to get my revenge!!!"

Kile stood, with no visible marks of the attack. "Hey! I just found out about this myself! How was I supposed to kn---" Zale interrupted with another punch in the face. "Shut up, you idiot! Cynthia almost died!"

Kile stumbled backwards, then fell down. "Look, I'm sorry for your luck, but if you really care about her you'll stop beating me up! I mean, jeez, I'm sorry I didn't remember anything!" Zale glared at Kile, then turned around. He growled. "Shut up. I only let you have control so I wouldn't get hurt by the magic. We would have died if I hadn't."

"So what," Kile said, standing up. "Are you going to take control again? What if you are just as violent to her as you are to me!" Zale spun, landing another punch to Kile's face. "What do you care? You didn't even remember her a few seconds ago," he yelled.

Kile fell backwards again, and glared back up at Zale. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! But you forget that now that I exist me and you are one and the same. I have all the same feelings you do! And I won't let you hurt her."

Zale laughed. "You, stop me? Ha. Don't get your hopes up. You forget I'm a Demon."

Kile stood, and walked away from Zale. He stopped a few paces away, and turned back. "You forget, Zale, that I'm an Angel."

Zale's eyes widened. It was then that he realized there was something warm pressed against him. Fearing it being his own blood, that he hadn't made it, he forced himself out of the dream-world.

It was Cynthia, curled up next to him, as beautiful as ever. He had made it. He was alive. They were safe, at least for a month or two, until Damien healed. His fingers gently slid down her cheek, and he marveled at the softness of her skin.

And I thought Demons were incapable of love... Zale ignored Kile. "Cynthia..."

Elizabeth16
03-09-2010, 06:18 PM
"Cynthia?"

There was a smooth touch going down her cheek that sent shivers down her spine. Her eyes blinked open, twice, as the light pernetrated through the early morning dawn. She was still curled up against him, more comfortable then she usually was. A soft breath, like a quiet yawn oushed against his chest as she snapped back to reality.

"Zale?" she muttered, her senses becoming aware that the smooth touch was his hand.

I must have fallen asleep... cynthia turned and sat up.

Agnores
03-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Zale smiled, watching her sit up. "You sleep for a very long time, you know that, right? Sleep anymore and I would have assumed you were dead already."

Zale jumped up and smiled back at her. "Well, we have time to kill. Any ideas? Anything you want to do before your life gets turned completely upside down?" Zale took a small walk around the room, stretching himself after lying still for so long. You are so insensitive, Kile shot. Zale ignored him, and turned back to Cynthia, his face back to it's emotionless glaze.

"We must be fast."