PDA

View Full Version : School Gangs OOC (levias&blue)

Bia
02-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Okay so we've got the basic plot already, The guys in a gang, he gets in trouble, girls Dad(policeman) picks him up and judge sentences him to go to this strict preppy boarding school on the west coast. Dad also sends daughter there cause she dyed her hair or something and the dad thinks she being "rebellious" So anyway, that can be kinda where the story picks up you think?

Heres my bio:

Name: Annalise (Ann)

Appearance: http://www.pollsb.com/photos/50/17864-pink.jpg

Personality: Typical good girl, with a hint of rebellion, she gets a thrill out of going against her everything-must-be-perfectly-perfect father. Which is why she dyed her hair, she might have gone a little extreme, but she enjoyed watching the eyes pop out of her dad. It sucks that she has to go to a stupid boarding school though. She is a normally happy girl and doesn't know all of the evil of the world, most things like drugs and violence she thinks only happens on the movies, though her dad assures her it's very real, she just can't imagine any of that ever happening to her.

Bio: Ann has a strict strict father and has been sheltered most of her life, now she's finally trying to break free and in an attempt to stop her, her father is sending her to a preppy boarding school in Cali. (The dad does not know that that is where the gang guy he recently arrested is going too)

Levias
02-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Name: Levias Kazé (Fake Last name, explained in Bio)

Appearance:
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt108/slytherin123/hate%20to%20label%20but%20these%20r%20just%20some% 20sceneish%20kids/andresgorgeous.jpg

Personality: Levias was never social. He never wanted to be a part of any of the school clubs, he never wanted friends, he never wanted anything to do with the world really. But, he did want to find his father and get even with him. He is cold and calculating, to the point where he seems emotionless; like a machine. He actually has a very gentle side that only shows itself around his pet. He is more like a warm heart coverred in thick stone and ice. He is also actually very intelligent

Bio: Born into poverty, used to doing anything to survive, that basically describes him. At the age of Eight, his mother was killed in front of his eyes, by his own father. His father then left, and Levias had nothing. He went from orphanage to orphanage because he always got in fights.

He escaped from one of them, and joined up with a local gang to help himself get money. They went on weekly robberies, and his strategic suggestions helped them from leaving any evidence at all. He found a starving wolf in an alleyway after a robbery on a stormy night, and he helped it out. He never found out where it came from.

Then, a cop finally caught them. Levias was sent to the boarding school on the west-coast. He smuggled a few weapons and his pet with him, and was awaiting what would really happen.

Bia
02-24-2010, 08:27 PM
alrriiigghtt! Give me 20 min for the IC :)

Levias
02-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Aiight, I got that much time :D

Bia
02-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Okey dokey :) Its all set

Levias
02-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Coolio I just posted :D

Bia
02-24-2010, 09:23 PM
So did I lol