PDA

View Full Version : Blast Off: a Pokemon Adventure (Agnores and Excalibur)

mcstringer
02-25-2010, 03:44 PM
it is up

Plot: It has been 5 years or more since the last take over by any of the organizations. Team Rocket has been thwated 3 times and is in hidding once again(8badges, Celebi, Sevii Islands and Deoxys). Teams Magma and Aqua are still licking their wounds from the Hoenn Incident, which my character helped solve, and are temporarily disbanded after the betrayal by their leaders. Team Galactic has not been seen since their defeat by some realitivily unknowns and the disaster at Mt. Coronet, when they tried to acquire Arceus through Diagla, Palkia, and Giratina.

All 4 regions have been realitivily peaceful ever since; however, the Blast-off Organization has started to appear and cause mischief. It has been reported that they wish to bend all to their will through the power of pokemon. They are seen with either a Darkened Sun on the front of their uniform with the uniform color different for each region or a Darkened Sun tatoo somewhere on their body. Those with the tatoo are stronger than the ones without giving a heirachy idea that is well structured and based on strength and intellegence.

What are our characters?

Agnores
02-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Should we start from the beginning with starters or can we have full teams?

mcstringer
02-25-2010, 08:54 PM
I want mine to start as a former champion returning to field after being an intern researcher of Prof. Birch. I'll have a couple of pokemon on hand, but I'll collect others as I go.

Agnores
02-26-2010, 03:53 AM
I'm going to have a full team, if that's okay. I'm not going to be a champion, I'm just going to have a few Pokemon that I formed a strong bond with. Maybe an ex Blast-off?

mcstringer
02-26-2010, 03:57 AM
Sweet... Let's say you are how Oak finds out about Team Blast-off. You end up bloody at his door step. Being the man he is, he helps you out. He calls me, and we meet. Before we leave some Grunts wallow in to kill you and We battle and send them "Blasting OFF". I think that'll be our first few posts, if you like it. Sorry Sugar High.

Agnores
02-26-2010, 04:02 AM
For reference, let's post a character description with a list of Pokemon and their move list, if you don't mind.

mcstringer
02-26-2010, 05:09 AM
Marcus(Mark) Geremy
Height:5'7"
Weight:160 lbs
Race: White, rural country
Hair/eyes: Brown short/hazel
Common clothes: White or black t-shirt with a yellow thunderbolt in front, cargo pants or blue jeans, all black tennis shoes
Accessories: metal wristwatch, a Starmie baseball cap, Pokenav, old Pokedex, Coin Case, red backpack
History: Been around pokemon since birth because his father is Norman, Petalburg Gym Leader, and his mother is a top corrodinator. He climbed to the top to beat his region's Elite 4 and become a champion. He decided to help Prof. Birch with his research and receive more training along the way: physical training from Brawly and later Bruno of Kanto's Elite 4. Also with Aya, Janine, and Former Rocket Sabrina eventhough he never took the region's challenge. He felt he needed to reevaluate himself after being soundly defeated by Battle Frontier's Brandon and his Regi-Rock, Regi-Ice, Regi-Steel. His normal cheeriness turned to a sharp cynicism. He is polite and often warns people he meets about his sharp tongue and short fuse. Prof. Birch has turned him into his personal project trying to get him to laugh again and by proxy Prof. Oak.

Starting Team:
Sableye (Sable) (Female)
Confuse Ray
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
Faint Attack
Night Shade
Shadow Ball
Ninjask (Male)
Poison Sting
Leech Life
Slash
Double Team
Secret Power
Silver Wind
Screech
Hidden Power (Ground)
Meganium(Mega)(Female)
Vine Whip
Energy Ball
Synthesis
Rock Climb
Magical Leaf
Petal Dance
Light Screen
Reflect
Aromatherapy
Bullet Seed
Earthquake
Frenzy Plant
Cloyster(Male)
Ice Beam
Spike Cannon
Spikes
Brine
Water Pulse
Explosion
Wirlpool
Ice Shard
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Ninetales(Inari)(Female)-
Will-O-Wisp
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Extrasensory
Fire Blast
Hidden Power (Grass)
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Substitute
Egg-Dratini (male)(Jupiter)
Thunder Wave
Dragon Breath
Wrap

Agnores
02-26-2010, 06:23 AM
Aric (last name unknown)
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 290 lbs
Race: White
Hair/Eyes: Brown, cropped hair. Brown eyes.

Common clothes: Combat boots and torn jeans, with a brown vest and no shirt. Has bandages around his arm to conceal his Dark Sun tattoo.

Accessories: A belt that holds 5 Pokeballs, with a Sneasel always on his shoulder. Also has a silver chain necklace with the dark sun symbol on it.

History: The only thing even Team Blast-off knows about Aric is that he loved his sister, and her death was the reason he joined Team Blast-off. All he had was his immense physical strength and a Sneasel when he joined Team Blast-off, and together, he climbed the ranks quickly. It wasn't until he got his tattoo did he collect other Pokemon, and he soon became known down the ranks for using his Pokemon as partners in a line of work rather then tools. When he found out that Team Blast-off had a part in her death, his wrath was immense, and the Sinnoh branch was devasted. However, out-gunned, out-powered, and out-numbered, Aric was wounded in the battle and forced to flee. With the help of several different Nurse Joys around the region, he managed to escape to Kanto, where he is even more of an unknown.

Electovire

Thunder Punch

Ice Punch

Cross Chop

Earthquake

Swampert

Toxic

Earthquake

Rest

Sleep Talk

Magmortar

Flamethrower

Sunny Day

Shadow Ball

Solar Beam

Jinx

Substitute

Calm Mind

Ice Beam

Lovely Kiss

Sneasel

Ice Shard

Pursuit

Night Slash

U-Turn

Machoke

Stone Edge

Earthquake

Dynamic Punch

Payback

mcstringer
02-26-2010, 11:06 PM
We ready?

Agnores
02-27-2010, 04:16 AM
Yep, you wanna get the IC up?

mcstringer
02-27-2010, 04:58 AM
I got it. I am going to bed now though. Will be up tomorrow.

Agnores
02-27-2010, 05:13 AM
Alright, see ya.

mcstringer
02-27-2010, 10:57 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2951

Here it is.

mcstringer
03-09-2010, 08:04 AM
DP

Yah know I don't believe in a four move limit in a RL non-game Pokemon Rp.

Agnores
03-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Meh, it keeps it simple for me. Other then that, I don't care. It's just a preference for me, and half the time, you'll notice I won't use moves unless claws and fists won't cut it.

mcstringer
03-16-2010, 06:47 AM
Gonna for a while will be back withing the week though.

Agnores
03-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Alright, sounds good. I should have a post by then, I'm trying to work past this block.

mcstringer
03-20-2010, 03:43 AM
Back! Whoop!

Agnores
03-20-2010, 05:40 AM
Whoo!