PDA

View Full Version : The Shunini Assassination

Tytun
02-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Mitrian Hyuuga made his way into the Hokage's mansion. As far as he was concerned, the mission that he had been assigned to must have been important. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been chosen for something like this... He was concerned about it.

As was symbolic for all Hyuuga's, Mitrian yielded the lavender pupil-less eyes and the mostly emotionless expression upon his face. His black hair was much shorter than most Hyuuga's, the front of it being smooth upon his scald while the back spiked downward. The upper clothing he wore consisted of a short sleeve white shirt and fingerless gloves, the ends of which spiral up his arms like a web to connect with his shirt. His lower clothing consisted of baggy black pants and the custom ninja shoes. If it weren't for the Jounin vest he wore over his shirt, most other ninja would assume he was still a Chunnin.

With a light step and a calm expression, Mitrian made his way up the mansion until he reached the Hokage's office. With a light tap on the door and an acknowledge to come in, he opened the door and stepped inside.

"Ah, Mitrian! I'm glad you're here," the Hokage spoke with a calm yet military tone.

"I assume you've called me in since this mission is going to be tougher than I'm guessing right now," was the reply.

"Of course. But first, I would prefer to wait for your teammate first. That way, I won't have to repeat myself."

"Wait... Teammate?"

Elizabeth16
02-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Serena Kuriyama walked slowly up the stairs, her hands in her pockets. Another misson? Wish I could just stay here for a year and do one team leadership. she thought, her eyes closed. Some of the gaurds watched her with respect. She dident wear the jounin vest, but instead a white anbu- type vest, with a sleevless black shirt underneath. A golden belt, resting on top of tight black pants held a long, ceremonial sabato. Black shinobi shoes were hitting the ground quietly. A headband, bearing Konoha's symbol rested tied on her neck. Two black, metal plated, shortfingered gloves covered her hands.

As the door approached, she opened her auburn eyes to see the Hokage standing with a Hyuuga. Her light brown hair caught the suns rays.

"This is Serena. The Hier of the Lost KuriyamaClan." the Hokage smiled.

Tytun
02-26-2010, 12:42 AM
Mitrian turned his head as he heard the door open behind him. As he did so, the young woman who entered the room almost made him stutter in place. A beauty she was... A closer look at her attire told him that Serena was an Anbu, so he caught himself ahead of time. Looking back to the Hokage, he then sighed.

"If an Anbu is going to be my teammate, then this mission is more dangerous than I gave it original thought..."

The Hokage gave a smirk as he stated, "We're dealing with a mission between the borderlines of A and S-rank. You see... A group of Rogue ninja known as the Shunini have surfaced during the past week. Countless atrocities have been laid in their wake, and most ninja clans are doing what they can right now to fend off attacks. I've chosen you two for your skills and dedication to your cause... and that you two are probably the only ones who can do it successfully."

Elizabeth16
02-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Serena was watching Mitrian, and smiled at the shock that came off him. She listened to the Hokage, as usual, and leaned against the wall.

"So it's a assasination?" her voice was calm, and strong. "just the two of us because you can't risk sending out an entire Anbu squad and creating attention, right?" the smile played on her face, as she shifted her hand to the hilt of her blade. "How many ate we thinking?"

"About 20." The Hokage shook his head at Serena's wit. She was one of the only shinobi who would be smart with him. "it'll be a two month limit. I can't cover your abscence that long."

Tytun
02-26-2010, 04:14 AM
"Hmm... A two month limit to take out 20 Rogue ninjas..." Mitrian said more to himself than anyone else. "Alright then, sounds manageable. When do you want us to leave, and who are our targets?"

The Hokage nodded silently, and then turned to pick up a small black book. Inside were the names and faces of the two's targets.

After handing the book to Serena, the Hokage replied, "Serena will give you any information on the targets. As for the time of departure, I'd say a two-hour preparation as of now will be good enough. Serena, Mitrian, you two are allowed to leave. And... be careful."

With a soft smirk, Mitrian nodded and left the room in silence. His goal for now was to head back home and prepare for the two-month journey.