PDA

View Full Version : [R] Soul Gone Wrong. [Ookami and Myself]

Ankolyste
03-01-2010, 05:10 AM
<<<This Rp is rated R for Violence, Language, Blood and Gore, Sexual situation/references that may or may not happen.>>>

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy134/Miyavichan/pic124.jpg

Ever feel like you are constantly being watched? When you travel down the street and you look upon faces and just catch the faces of people; one that you just keep seeing. No matter where you go that one face is always there, as if they are supposed to be there. Now call me paranoid but I think there has been someone watching me since I was too young to remember. A shadow in plain daylight that is always there… Now that I think of it, unusual things are constantly happening to me. Never have I fallen down stairs, even though Ive caught my foot on my other and flail my books from my arms ready to catch myself…but I find myself stable at the top as if I never caught myself. And I have never stumbled to the ground while walking on the street, I always seem to catch myself. Not unusual enough? How about the time I was walking across the street and was in line to be hit by a large white truck that I hadnt seen? The entire situation was like a dream. As I looked at the truck, rose my arms to my chest to brace myself I was suddenly pulled back, up and away from the speeding truck. I was left sitting on the curb with a small patch of roas burn on my left elbow. I should have been splattered against the truck and streetside. But I wasn’t, and I could have sworn I saw him there. Come to think of it Ive seen him often; like at the mall when those people got into a knife fight in the middle of the food court at the table beside me. As well as graduation when some students decided to come drunk and nearly ran over a group of us walking through the parking lot. I would understand if he were a brother of a student that went to the highschool, but that wouldn’t explain why I constantly see his face. Now that I am really thinking about it, I am pretty nervous about going anywhere alone now that I could possibly have a stalker…a life long stalker? Who has the time and the patience to stalk a single person for more than half their life? Not only is it time consuming, but they must know where Im planning to go and what im going to do there and what dangerous things could possibly happen. Maybe he isnt a stalker…as much as a guardian angel. Hm. My own angel…

December 18th. 9:07 pm. Stanford and Loan.

The snow began to fall onto the streets as the sun was removed slowly from the sky. It was Thursday evening and most offices were all closing if not past closing. A few lights remained on in the Standford and Loan, even as the minutes rolled past nine o’clock.

Kate sat at her desk, her eyes locked to her computer as her fingers furiously jabbed at her keyboard as quick as they could. Blinking at what she just typed she rubbed her eyes tiredly and rested her head into her hands.
A swift knock came to her door and she looked up she was greeted by a short stocky woman with red curly hair. “You still here deary? You have to be the most hard working college woman I have ever met. You work harder than most of our business heads.” She laughed as she shook her head.

“Im sure Georgine. But I have to get these reports done before I leave or else they wont ever get done.” Kate said as she smiled and smacked herself awake.

“Well its snowing out and security leaves here at 9:30. Would you like me to wait around until you are done to walk you to your car?” Georgine asked politely.

“You’re a dear, but no thanks. My car is right in front, so its not a far walk. You go home and stay warm.” Kate smiled as she turned back to her screen.

“Alright. Well enjoy your tomorrow off deary and get some well deserved rest.” She laughed as she adjusted her purse, “Ill see you on Saturday morning.” Waving she closed the door and was on her way.

Kate sighed and went back to typing, her fingers furiously working, her eyes becoming more and more heavy. When she finally stopped to rub her eyes she looked at the clock that read 10:25. Saving her work she shut down her computer and locked up her workstation; getting her coat from the coat rack she pulled it on and switched off the lights in the hallway as she went to the stairwell and went down a floor to the side exit. Shivering at the cold wind Kate pulled her hat down onto her head and over her ears as the snow nipped at her skin. Looking up at the street light she watched the snow fall for a moment before she sighed and made her way around the front of the building and to her car. Pulling her keys from her purse she unlocked her car and slid into it, putting her purse in the seat next to her as she put the key into the ignition and turned it. Her car jumped slightly and tried to start, to no avail. “Oh Come on. I don’t have many more options here…” She groaned as she tried again, this time her car sputtered but roared to life. Smiling she turned on the heater and buckled her seatbelt. “Thank God.” She said as she ran her window wipers to clear off the fluffy snow.

Once her car was no longer too cold she put it in reverse and pulled out of her parking spot, switching to drive and turning out of the parking lot onto the street. Shivering she gripped her steering wheel tightly, turning on her windshield wipers as the snow got thicker as she travelled down the road. Stopping at a red light she blew her breath into her hands, trying to keep them warm. Just then her car died. Kate’s eyes widened and she grabbed her keys “No, No NO!” Turning her key she tried to get it to start, five times with no avail. Looking at the snow already piling on her car she looked across the street at the gas station. Grabbing her keys she got out of her car and ran across the empty road to the gas station.

Once inside she smiled to the man behind the counter. “Hi, Uh. My car just broke down and I was wondering if possibly you had any car expertise?” Kate laughed as she rubbed her hands together.

“Im sorry Ma’am I don’t. Ive never even looked at the inside of a car before.” The man chuckled.

“Having car troubles little lady?” A burly voice came from behind her. Five men stood there with half smiles. “We could take a look and get you going in about ten minutes or less.”

Kate smiled wide and nodded “Oh thank you so much. My car is right out here.” Waving to the man behind the counter she lead the men out into the snow and towards her car. “I don’t know what I would do if you men werent there. I mean, I don’t think I would survive in my car all night.” Getting to her car she opened her car door and popped the hood, blowing into her hands.

The men came over and propped up her hood to look inside. After a few moments one motioned for Kate. Getting out of the car she walked over and looked at them “I think we found the problem ma’am.” One said as he nodded to her. “It seems that your transmission is shot…It doesn’t look too great for you getting out of here without a tow truck.”

Kate covered her face and leaned against her car “Damn. This is just my luck. Alright fellas, Thanks anyways.” Getting back into her car she grabbed her purse and locked her car. “Its not too far from my house, so Ill walk.” Nodding she went to the sidewalk and crossed the street as she braved the cold weather in her less than winter coat and high heels and black knee length skirt. Shivering she picked up her pace and practically jogged along the sidewalk, getting out of the dark spot into the next patch of light from the far spaced street lights. Kate then stepped onto a slick slab of ice under the snow and her feet were taken from under her. Landing on her right leg she winced as the throbbing burning pain came to her knee. Sitting there for a moment she grabbed her purse from the ground and then moved her leg from under her as she used her left leg to get herself up. Hopping to the side she winced as she put some of her weight onto her right leg. Her knee was twisted and was nearly unbearable to walk on.

“Damn. Damn. Damn.” She groaned as she then glanced back behind her. Looking down she looked back up and narrowed her eyes, there were six shadows following behind her slowly. “Uh, hey guys. No big deal its just a scratch. Thanks for your concern.” She hollared out as she hobbled forward, the back of her mind wondering why there were six shadows instead of the original five. Shaking her head she continued forward, glancing back again to see them much closer. Biting her lip she groaned and hobbled faster, nearly running on her twisted knee. “Oh how lovely, I see my house!” She fibbed as she hobbled faster, closing her eyes and biting her lip as she began to cry, the pain absolutely over her limit. Getting to the corner of the street she stopped and looked behind her, nobody at all was behind her. Smiling slightly she sighed and caught her breath, looking into the distance of where the gas station was. “That was strange…” She mumbled as she nodded.

Turning around to begin walking again she was greeted by six dark figures. Screaming she stumbled backwards and fell to the ground, looking up at the oddly tall figures. “Oh look at her boys. She’s frightened. They are so cute when they are frightened.” The one in the middle front chuckled, the rest of them chuckling as well.

“Leave me alone…Im warning you. Ill scream.” Kate said sternly as she propped herself up on her hands.

Suddenly there was a face in her face, it caught her off guard and she fell onto her back “Oh scream. Please. It makes our job so much more…fun.” He laughed as his eyes gleamed red and his fangs making her squirm. “Come on Kate. Scream. Make our night.” He chuckled.

Kate’s eyes widened as she looked up at him “Who are you?! WHAT are you?!” She screamed as him as she tried to push him off of her.

“We are what you hear go bump in the night. We are the chill on the back of your neck. We are the demons ready to release your soul.” He chuckled as he got up and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up to him. “Don’t worry. It will be plenty painful.” He laughed as he tossed her backwards and snapped his fingers, the other five demons moving in swiftly on her.

Kate closed her eyes and screamed, her mind racing through her life. ‘Where is my angel when I need him…?’

Ookami
03-01-2010, 07:10 AM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/Hells_Phoenix/1_324340873l.jpg

Within seconds; all five of the demons had their heads completely torn off by an unseen force, followed by five quick, small gusts, as if something sped through the five demons. Their decapitated bodies stood for a few seconds before all falling onto their knees, then onto their sides. Moments later, a sudden gust came up from behind Kate, with a quick tap right behind her on the sidewalk, and a after image of a man in mid-front flip appeared above her. A split second had passed just as the full image appeared right infront of her, in a crouched position, with one knee on the ground, and his hands covered in blood from the demons. Crimson eyes focused onto the last demon, sharpening as the man stood up, only in a simple chinese shirt and kung fu pants and shoes. His hair was as crimson as blood, in layers, longer than shoulder length, one layer reaching down to his lower back, tied by a small piece of cloth. As the snow touched his skin, it immediately sizzled into steam, moving in odd ways around him as if he had his own personal aura. The man turned around half way, looking back, down to Kate, his sharp glare immediately softening.

He looked back to the last demon, who was looking at the bodies, staying at a distance. Looking to the man, he gritted his teeth, "I know you... You're him, Aren't you? The Demon who works for HIM, her guardian.. Xain.. Known for your blinding speed.. And your betrayal. I should've known you would be here, watching over your precious treasure, like the good little pet you are", the Demon said before chuckling. His chuckle turned into a belly laugh for a few seconds before it suddenly stopped. The man was right beside the Demon, with his hand closest to him gripping at his wind pipe. With a sharp cimson glare, it was met by fearful yellow eyes, keeping contact for a minute or two. A smirk crept unto the man's lips, soon turning into a dark grin, "A pet?... More like..", pausing for a moment, he tightened his grip enough so that his fingers were now digging into his throat, cutting the Demon's air supply. "... An Animal!", he suddenly growled out just before driving his fingers into his throat and ripping out the wind pipe. Blood gushing out from the gaping hole in the Demon's throat. Wind pipe still in the man's hand, as he watched the blood pour out from the Demon as if it were a fountain.

Letting go of the wind pipe, he snickered before taking a step back, giving the Demon some space to collapse. The Demons were in Human form, making them as vulnerable as any average Human, so if they lost too much blood, they'd die.. Granted, they take longer to die.. But they still do. Falling to his knees, the Demon looked up at the man, not able to speak because of his vocal chords being ripped out with his wind pipe. As their eyes made contact, the Demon's body suddenly bursted into flames, along with the five other demons' bodies. Chuckling, the man watched as the bodies turned to ashes, not impressed with what they sent to go after Kate.

The flames had died off, leaving the piles of ashes, already being covered by snow. Looking to Kate, the blood on the man's hands sizzled into crimson steam. His eyes softened again, and his dark grin slowly faded away. Taking a few steps back, he was just about ready to run off and disapear.. But the thought of her being attacked by more Demons, got him to stop himself. Looking into the distance, he sighed, not sure what to do now, he revealed himself. That wasn't suposed to happen, that could send things into a tailspin. Putting his attention back on to Kate, he slowly approached her, not wanting to scare her away. Kneeling down infront of her, he made eye contact only for a quick moment, then looked down at her hurt knee. Gently setting his hand on it, he looked at Kate, making sure she looked at him so she won't see his energy going into her knees, instantly healing it. Taking his hand off of her knee, he smiled, "That should be better... Watch where you are stepping next time". Standing up, he let out a deep breath, relieved to see her okay.

Ankolyste
03-02-2010, 02:08 AM
'Where is my Guardian Angel when I need him?'

Kate remained still as she thought she was about to be torn to pieces, but when nothing happened she blinked her eyes open and witnessed all five bodies falling to the ground simultaneously as blood spewed from their sliced necks. Kate let out a scream and scooted back away from the blood as it soaked the snow. When a figure suddenly appeared in front of her she looked up and was awe struck as the man turned to look at her. Since the street light was above him she only saw a shadow of him. As him and the other demon went at it Kate couldn't do anything other than just watch. When it got gruesome she turned her face away and grimaced, the sounds still painting her a picture.

Kate looked up when everything went quiet, watching as he took a few steps; obviously ready to leave. She looked down at her knee and grabbed at her purse slowly, her eyes welled up with tears. She suddenly jumped when he knelt down infront of her, gasping as she looked up at him. As he looked back at her she blinked a few times, him close enough for her to see his face. Kate smiled slightly "Its you." She said quietly as she leaned forward slightly, her tears rolling down her face as she smiled more. "Its you.....I know you."

As he stood up Kate grabbed her purse and stood up, looking down at her knee for a moment before looking at him, smiling as she pushed a lock of hair behind her ear "I uh...thank you. For saving my life." Nodding she pulled her purse onto her shoulder and looked up at him, he was tall. Taller than her atleast. "I guess I just have a tendency to find dangerous situations..." Looking past him at the dark streets she still needed to travel down, frowning slightly.