PDA

View Full Version : Operation Morning Sun (IC)

crazydawg444
05-13-2012, 09:34 PM
The date was June 6, 2012. An unidentified flying object landed in Washington D.C. In the U.F.O. was a strange alien race. They called themselves the Lyrans, they were highly intelligent. Their leader was named Leer. They had blueish skin, cat eyes, no nose, long fingers, and wore long robes. They met the president of the U.S.A and became friends of the country. They visited other countries and none hated them. They helped in advancements in technology most thought impossible. Humanity had space ships, laser guns, and armour that seemed undestructable. Some thought it was strange they were giving us weaponsand armour but none thought that much of it. In August, they changed. They attacked people and took over the planet. Most of humanity fought back, but others seeked refuge in space. They escaped on ships given to them by the Lyrans. The others who stayed to fight did so until November when they were overpowered. They left on more ships and tryed to make a plan. No one could have guessed what happened next. The Lyrans came to Earth once before. They talked to the ancient, primitive humans like the Mayans. It was said that December 21, 2012 they world would end. And on that exact date the Lyrans used there version of a nuclear missile on the planet. The surface was turned to ash, and rubble. Now the human race has to fight to survive in there space station homes. A new military has been made called the Orbital Union. The flag ship is the 01 Peacemaker, and now, after 59 years, it is time to take Earth back. Operation Morning Sun has began

You are in the Orbital Union, you are a soldier assigned to the T1 Eternal Space Craft. Good Luck soldier, you will need it

Sunlight-
05-13-2012, 10:23 PM
She was gathering her things, when she got word that shewould be moving ships. She packed more franticly, and she mumbled under her breatj.

Arren
05-13-2012, 10:28 PM
The rev and humming of the Eternal was enough to make Kenneth nervous, in his bones he knew that this would be the start of a long struggle against the Lyrans. Thoughts flickering to fresh wood to the fire within him, watching the world he loved erupt in flames had ignited his passion to see things made right, but not made Kenneth reckless or blind. Pacing down the metal corridor he remembered the faces of those young soldiers who didn't last through the initial fighting. Gathering himself, Kenneth found a pen and opened his notebook, for the next couple of hours he would occupy himself while the initial preparations of the Eternal by writing a heartfelt letter to each of those young men and women's families. Kenneth knew this was the least he could do, and felt sorrow at the massive loss of human life as the planet had ignited. In that moment, Kenneth stayed composed. Now that he was alone, he wrote as far as Mr. and Mrs. Johnson I regret to inform you, before a single tear, the only tear that could escape his iron will, graced his cheek.

After the letters were finished, Kenneth went up to observations, looking over reports and checking scans for Lyran activity. Everything seemed to have a heartbeat, the slow soft but steady chirp of the radars, the buzz of the computers, even the dripping of the coffee machine all seemed to have a living rhythm to it. As far as Lyran readings go, things were calm for the moment, so Kenneth looked out the window into the space beyond, trying to put the memory of their devilish beady feral eyes and their blue skin. What he saw then astounded him and will remain one of his favorite memories for the rest of this war, a green nebula in the shape of a young girl, maybe six or seven. A reminder to him of what was at stake, and why this mission was important after all. It was about the children, the future and that we may secure for them a future, out here, in this infinite black.

Sketch
05-13-2012, 10:38 PM
The nervous Nue was pacing back and forth waiting for her ship to arrive, in over two years her first deployment, her hands shook as she looked down at them. She was a total wreck with so many emotions rushing through her head, "Hope this is worth it."

crazydawg444
05-13-2012, 10:49 PM
Commander in Chief Fallout. He had not asked for the position, but it was his. As far as the leaders of the human race were concerned, he was the only one for the job. He was stroing and brave. he had been in many battles and became a war hero. He was to be captain of the newest battle ship in the Union. He was the only one who knew of the position, his position would later be unveiled at the ceremony for the departure of the Eternal. He sat talking to one of his closest friends, codenamed Blitz. They watched the new recruits board the Eternal, one after another. Some were excited, some were frantic. Two soldiers had already been dishonourably discharged for neglect of compliance. "Bout half of these soldiers will not make it back. the curse of war spreads to every generation. These freaks did nothing but make it worse.
Blitz-Im more mad that they taunt us the way they do. We didnt stand a chance when they came here. they gave us weapons that could beat them and then attcked us. they are some cocky S.O.B.'s. Well i should report to the Templar, its an old ship but sturdy. See you around. Oh and dont get killed on me, or I'll kick your ass.
Fallout gave a nob and walked away to the corridor that led to the Eternal. Immeasureable amount of steel, iron, and every other material known to man.He went to the observation deck, and checked evefy radar five times. He was very cautious. Then he noticed one of the recruits staring at the green nebula in the shape of a girl. thats the Faith Nebula, did you know that. Very beautiful, it makes you think of what your fighting for. Im called Fallout, and you?

Arren
05-13-2012, 11:23 PM
"Kenneth, first sergeant Kenneth. I like the name of it, 'Faith', reminds me to keep faith. Sometimes I wonder, what the Lyrans believe. Do they do fight for their children? Even if they do, this war will have one bloody outcome. One of us is going to crash and burn and be dragged through the mud." The recruit said, turning to face Fallout, "Our cause is one I am ready to give my life for. I wish more of the bundle of recruits on this ship felt the same." Kenneth walked across the room and asked "So, Fallout, would you like a glass of coffee? It's still pretty early and sometimes it can take off the edge. We all need to be alert and ready for whatever the next," Kenneth is interrupted when the radar beeped, "one of those comes."

With that Kenneth took a seat nearby in front of one of the radars with a cup of coffee and his notebook, he would record any change in the surrounding area and seemed a bit anxious to see this opponent's next move. Softly to himself he asked "What's your next move, you aquamarine savages you," as he pondered. Eyes scanning the radar for some clue, and he flipped the pages of his notebook to a blank sheet, starting to map the area tactically, marking asteroids and the like as places for cover of to hide an attack behind.

Sunlight-
05-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Silver's mind was frantic as her feet hit the ship's floor for the first time. She sniffed, and rubbed her fingers together. It was a bad habit she had, and she did it when she was nervous or confused. She was never nervous when she was deployed, Yet now she fet like she could rule the city known as Nervous Ville.
She wondered around, walked in some circles, and said nothing to no one. Eventually she was in a long, empty metal corridor. She was talking to herself, in her own head. It was much more peaceful in there, a happy land where the world was never invaded.

crazydawg444
05-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Fallout walked over to the scanners with Keneth. These creatures fight for the enjoyment. They make themselves appear as friends then turn on us as soon as we learn all there advanced tech. I dont think thats a coincidence. He looked at the scanner. what do you think it is Ken, do you mind if i call you Ken.

Arren
05-14-2012, 12:10 AM
"Ken is fine," he blinked at the asteroids and such before breaking his silence, "I don't either. I think it's to give us a reason to give them a real fight. Seeing as they like it, think of it as sport when lives are laid on the line and when they slaughter the people of the galaxy." Kenneth slammed his fist down on the chair, not hard enough to damage it, but certainly loud enough to show his inner anger. After a moment and a breath Kenneth calmed, "I hope we can break this cycle of theirs, provoking a retaliation by decimating a species and giving them what it takes to fight. I hope we wipe them out and chase them far away, their remnants scattered in this galaxy. But we need to rest first and figure out a plan." A single beep sounds as some small craft comes withing the sensors of the radar, it is much smaller than the Eternal but also much faster. Everything froze and Kenneth was silent, listening to only sound in the room, the static from the radio channel. After a few minutes, a human voice "Requesting permission to board" fzzzzzt "I repeat requesting permission to board." Kenneth stared for a moment, thinking, then spoke up turning the microphone on, "Identify yourself and your ship, and your purpose." fzzzzzzt. More moments of silence. Kenneth looked at Fallout, switching the microphone off "what do you think?"

crazydawg444
05-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Fallout looked at him. You are very professional and passionate, i respect that. Give me the microphone please. He took the mice and cleared his throat. This is Commander-in-Chief of the Union Orbital Naval Military, Fallout. What is your purpose for being in this secter, we are transporting civilians and recruits. Identify yourself or risk immediate arrest without bail for disrupting a military operation! You have one warning!

Arren
05-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Unidentified ship- "This is the ADN Koros, a research ship sent to deliver information on the anatomy of the Lyrans," the man's voice cracked, "Please don't shoot, this is a civilian science vessal." there was a sigh and then a long period of silence, "My name is Mark, Mark Tulvas. This ship needs repairs and has been assaulted by the Lyrans for the information it contains."

Kenneth reaches over and mutes the microphone, "Did you hear anything about a science vessel headed for us? Or is this a rouse to infiltrate our ship? What we do next is up to you, but I would advise you be wary if we let them onto the ship. After all, I don't know what 'ADN' means. It could be a manufacturer of a pirate's name for all we know."

Sketch
05-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Nue walked around a lot as she got on the ship, paranoid as ever because she was always alone. She walks down hallway after hallway sometimes walking backwards to make sure no one was following her until one time she bumps into someone standing at the start of a hallway and falling over them, "Nya! S-Sorry!"

Sunlight-
05-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Silver hears some kind of noise. Almost like a loud, muted thud. Her immeadiate thought was that someone dropped something. "What the...?" She let her voice trail off. What would be that heavy that a sound like that would sound?

Sketch
05-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Nue rubs her backside as she looks around for what she bumped into, but there appeared to be nothing there, "Owww...What the hell did I hit?" She looks around and sees someone standing further down the hall, "H-Hey, Think you could help me?"

Sunlight-
05-14-2012, 01:18 AM
After momentarily searching, she finds the sorce of the noise. She laughs and half-jog-half-skip over to the girl on the floor. "You okay? These floors arent exactly cotton."

Sketch
05-14-2012, 01:21 AM
"Y-yeah...Ow...I kinda learned that the hard way....no pun intended..." Nue looks up at the girl who found her, "I'm just hurting....a bit..."

Sunlight-
05-14-2012, 01:29 AM
Silver smiled a briliant smile. "Maybe there is a hospital room somewhere....I'm a medic soldier....Any ideas? We should get your knee checked out." She pointed to a bleeding knee.

Sketch
05-14-2012, 01:37 AM
"Wh-What? H-How'd I do that?" Nue covers it with one hand, "I'm a scout if my legs get busted I'm done for!" She shakily stands, "I'm new to the ship, Nuesantra Harival...it's too hard to get used too so call me Nue." She staggers as she stands fully, "Whoa...I must have taken a harder fall than I thought..."

Arren
05-14-2012, 01:50 AM
Kenneth wondered what the commotion he heard in the hallway was, but stayed put, knowing that dealing with this 'Mark Tulvas' man was more important. He stared blankly at Fallout, "Fallout?" Kenneth waved a hand in front of Fallout's vision, listening to the sound of static from the radio still for anything else. Taking a sip of coffee with a sigh Kenneth unmuted the microphone "Mark, can you hear me? What on your ship is damaged? How urgent is your need of mechanical repairs? Where were you sent from?" Kenneth muted the microphone and listened.

Mark- "Life support systems and engines are damaged, in three hours this ship's life support systems will fail, open your heart! do you want to be responsible for the deaths of fifty civilian scientists and five soldiers? We come from the same ravaged hellfire we called home as you do! There are men and women on this ship fearing for their lives, ever since we narrowly escaped that disaster!"

Kenneth cursed under his breath, this was a hard decision for him, and now he had only a few hours to decide. Once again he looked to Fallout to make a comment or anything. Meanwhile Kenneth gazed out the window at the small vessel, inspecting how damaged it might be.

crazydawg444
05-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Fallout thought. This was one of many problems he would encounter from now on. He picked up the mike This is Fallout. You have permission to dock on the T1 Eternal. He put the mice doun and walked to the door, then stopped and looked at Kenneth. Ken, go over to that terminal and open the docking bay doors. Then call medics and mechanics to the docking zone. then get someone who knows about this ship, and meet me down there. as he walked through the halls, he found two girls. One had a bleeding knee, the other he had seen on the corridor leading to the ship. Are you ok miss. I have some medicine if you need it, im in a hurry though, we have unsuspected guests.

Sketch
05-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Nue frowns as she looks down at her knee bleeding through her fingers, "J-Just a scratch...Just get it patched up and I'll be fine...I just don't know how I got it in the first place though" She thought back quickly to when she fell, "I don't remember ever scraping it at all..."

crazydawg444
05-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Fallout was confused but in a hurry. He threw a small jar at her. Thats a special rub, it will numb the pain. Now i have to get to the docking zone.

Sketch
05-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Nue juggles the jar for a moment before successfully catching it, she looks to the Medic she had with her. "Y-you wouldn't happen to have any bandages would you...."

Arren
05-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Kenneth stepped over, pressing the series of switches and opening the docking bay up. Turning to the intercom, his voice sounded through the ship at the flick of the switch, "Medical officers and mechanics report to the docking bay," with a flick of the switch all went silent again, Kenneth heard himself echo and exited into the hallway, seeing Nue and the medic he raised his eyebrow but said nothing to either. Going down to the docking bay himself, knowing nobody would know this ship, but they could improvise by taking this 'Mark' man, apparently he was truly a registered civilian scientist, Kenneth checked the surviving human records.

crazydawg444
05-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Fallout reached the docking bay as the ship was coming in. He was sceptical about its origins but wasnt going to risk civilians. Medics and mechanics step back. Soldiers up front, we dont know what this is. The door to the ship opened. i am Commander, Captain Fallout, captain of this ship, step out slowly and show your official papers to me now!

Sunlight-
05-15-2012, 12:44 AM
She tossed a bandage to her, and then slowly walked towards the docking bay. "Im going to go see what that's about.." Her voice trailed as she walked cautiously down into the group of medics.

Sketch
05-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Nue walks as she bandages her leg wanting to know what was going on, she quickly catches up to the medic she was with once she was done with the bandages, "Hey I never asked you your name...and thanks for the bandages..."

Sunlight-
05-15-2012, 01:22 AM
She side glanced at her, and looked forward, walking with purpose. "Silver, and I'm so sorry, but I've got to hurry." She ran the rest of the way, stopping at the edge of the area where the other medics were standing.

Sketch
05-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Nue followed out of curiosity, but stayed away from the medics so as not to disrupt them, "Wonder what's going on?"

Sunlight-
05-15-2012, 01:27 AM
Silver shrugged and glanced over a man's shoulder. It looked as if a different ship had landed. "It looks as though we have visitors..."

Arren
05-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Kenneth arrived and simply stood in the open, nearby. He had nothing to say and didn't yet know what to make of all this. Passively looking over the ship for any clue to the truth of their story.

crazydawg444
05-15-2012, 02:12 AM
A lone figure exited the ship, a man with blonde hair. He yelled THERES ONE ON THE SHIP TAKE IT O... then he was shot by a tall blue creature. Fallout cried out LYRAN, OPEN FIRE! Everyone shot but the alien dodged most shot and went up to a soldier and stabbed him in the gut with a strange blade. fallout charged the Lyran and started punching it. It faught back but couldnt gain the upper hand. Fallout was stabbed and backed up with the blade in his stomach, but ripped it out nd stabbed th Lyran with it more times than he could count. ok...there better be a medic in front of me in the next few seconds...or ....there will b..b..be some..serious demarits. then he passed out.

Sketch
05-15-2012, 02:17 AM
Nue gasped as the fight unraveled, she had never actually seen one of the aliens before but she had seen it's movements, she wouldn't forget that particular dodge pattern. She knew if she ever was ambushed learning these things could save her life.

Sunlight-
05-15-2012, 02:25 AM
Silver instictivly lunged forwards, way before anyone else was near. She as good at this sort of stuff. "I need sterile bandages, STAT. I need a soldier's strong pressure..Get him up to the hospial. Now," She continued.

Sketch
05-15-2012, 03:07 AM
Nue runs over, "Anything I can do to help?" she was taking in everything the medic did for her own future use.

Sunlight-
05-15-2012, 03:11 AM
As Silver was using sterile bandages, she nodded. "Put pressure here, Help me get him into the hospital..where is the hostpital room?" She demonstrates for Nue, and watched as she puts her hands on his wound. "Use force, not alot, but enough you would on a push-up.

Sketch
05-15-2012, 03:13 AM
"I remember where it is we passed it on the way here, I can get him there quickly if you want." she does as Silver asks of her.

Sunlight-
05-15-2012, 03:17 AM
Silver nodded. "We need to cut a more open wound, to see what he damaged. He'll need stitches, but that's all I know at the moment."

Sketch
05-15-2012, 03:19 AM
Nue shivers as she lifts Fallout, "I'll not be there for that bit....don't want the memory of seeing that haunting my dreams..." she starts to move him towards the medical bay at a very quick pace.

Sunlight-
05-15-2012, 03:22 AM
Silver follows, her hand on his wrist the entire time. She listened to his pulse, obviously not as strong as it could be. She gently hit his face, until he was vaguely awake. "I need your premission. I've never lost a soldier, but you'll need surgery. Do I have premission to put you under?"

Arren
05-15-2012, 03:50 AM
Snapping back into the moment, Kenneth watched. But he wasn't quite back yet, he was back on earth, having a flashback, to the first deadly encounter with Lyrans he saw. Where a recruit got stabbed in a similar fashion and the Lyrans surprised their platoon. Kenneth and a recruit names Marcellus were the only survivors. Marcellus died later in the fight for control of the air. Kenneth walked over to the corpse of the Lyran, catching up with the world around him and walked over to the man with blonde hair, and punched him, hard enough to knock him from his feet. "What the heck was that? Restrain him," Kenneth commanded as he regained his composure, walking off. Trusting the soldiers to do their job.

crazydawg444
05-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Fallout woke up later in the infermery. Blitz was sitting in the chair next to him.
Blitz-So your not dead after all, good i would hate to beat up a dead guy.We havent even shipped off yet and your almost dead, wait till the mission actually starts.
Fallout thought for a second, he forgot what happened. then it all came bvack to him, he was stabbed and then he killed a Lyran. He gave Blitz a look that meant "this is gunna be difficult.
Blitz-Well, it must hurt to talk. im sorry you almost died. i asked for a transfer, but they said no, im needed on the Templar. The ceremony is in a hour, better hurry up.
Fallout gave him a nod and he left, and Fallout was left sitting in his room to think.

Sketch
05-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Nue sat outside the infirmary starting to doze off, she had been there since she ran Fallout into the bay. She was a fast runner yes and a good one too, just the boredom of waiting around had gotten to her.

crazydawg444
05-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Fallout thought of the speech he would have to give. he tried to stand but fell out of the bed with a big crash. He could not squeeze out a sound and sat there in agony.

Sketch
05-15-2012, 10:59 PM
The crash wakes Nue, she bolts upright looking around for it's source, with no success she peeks into the room, seeing Fallout on the ground she runs in, "You okay?!"

crazydawg444
05-15-2012, 11:03 PM
He looked up at her, he remembered her but couldnt remember where from. He couldnt say anything but just grunted and growled hoping she would understand

Arren
05-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Gathering himself finally, Kenneth headed to the infirmary checking up on Fallout, but not before grabbing his blanket from his room, in case they needed something to soak blood up with or something like that. When he arrived to this scene he dropped the blanket immediately and called for a nurse or a doctor. "Medic?"

Sketch
05-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Nue tires to help Fallout back into the bed, "How did you fall over the side anyways? I thought these things where made to prevent that?"

crazydawg444
05-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Fallout was finally finding the ability to talk. I have done alot of thing i was sopposed to be prevented of doing. ken, calm down im fine. Did they find anything on the ship that had the Lyran. oh and what time is it, the ceremony is at 6PM

Arren
05-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Kenneth blinked, "A few Lyran weapons and one of their small scout ships, so far." he blinked, feeling embarassed now about freaking out a bit. "It's a little while past three thirty I think" Kenneth picked up the blanket from the floor, folding it as he did so. Decently well made, the blanket was the same military issue as everyone else's, setting it aside he moved over closer to inspect Fallout and be sure he really was alright.

crazydawg444
05-15-2012, 11:27 PM
Fallout noticed that everyone was conserned for his health. im all right but i must prepare for my speech, so i must be going. tell the medic that helped me thank you, for me then he stood, holding in a squeele of pain and, gritting his teeth, walking into the hall.

Arren
05-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Kenneth nodded, letting it go that he wasn't really sure if Fallout was okay. What's the old proverb? 'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink?' something like that he thought. Thinking no more on the subject Kenneth turned to Nue, looking at her knee, he raised an eyebrow, "you really shouldn't be pushing yourself, try to let that heal first." he said soothingly and putting it gently. "Don't have to listen to me though, just a thought." he offered an earnest smile, lines of tension and stress in his face coming out.

crazydawg444
05-16-2012, 12:01 AM
The hours passed quickly wehn Fallout heard the intercome
intercome- This is head director Richards, everyone on board the T1 Eternal report to the assembly room for the ceremony and induction, you will learn what room you are in after the ceremony!

Sunlight-
05-16-2012, 12:31 AM
Silver's head shot up. She was filing some papers for the procedure she just did, when she heard the message. "I'll finish these later... She said, crossing her fingers. When she walked out, she noticed the empty bed. Crap...He's still numb... She looked at the clock on the wall. "And he's destined to pass out soon...Crap, stupid IV insertions. Take at least five hours to give another dose.

Sketch
05-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Nue had left the room long before the message was said, she sighs and heads down to the assembly room.

Arren
05-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Kenneth was sipping green tea in his quarters when he heard the intercom, with a tired groan he walked off to go as directed.

crazydawg444
05-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Fallout sat in a chair on the stage of the room. Chairs littered every other open area of the room. He looked at the crowd starting to form. Acasionly a shot of pain would occur but it was nothing he couldnt handle.

Sketch
05-16-2012, 01:01 AM
Nue sat down in one of the chairs near the edge.

Sunlight-
05-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Silver sat closest to the stage, ready to assist the out-cold man. She was pateintly waiting, not really listening to anything.

crazydawg444
05-16-2012, 01:58 AM
The ceremony started and the speaker started talking. after about twenty minutes he introduced Fallout. 'Hello new recruits and veterans. I am Commander-in-chief, Captain Fallout, but you may call me Commander Fallout for short. Today, a Lyran infiltrated a science ship that in turn landed in our docking bay. The alien was killed but this is a tragedy. It killed many civilian scientists and soldiers. These alien abominations came to our planet and attacked us. but it has come to our attention that it has occured more than once. They have visited many young civilizations, and gave them a date for their extermination! Then they come and give weapons for the opposing civilization to use against them. They are war mongers and terrorists! Now we will fight against these monsters and end there chaotic cycle. We will make our maiden voyage with four other ships. The MP Templar, the MP Valhalla, the MP Spectre, and the MP Savior. Now we will take the battle to the monsters themselves not just their scouts and stragglers! Now we fight for our own world and more importantly, our lives. It is preservation or extinction! Who is with me brothers and sisters, who will take the fight to the Lyrans and end their reign over the universe!

Arren
05-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Kenneth listened to the speech. Silent and hidden in the back a bit.

Fayn
05-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Ghost walked into the room where the speech was taking place. His dark calculating gaze looking over the room before moving in. He wore all black. Combat boots, and military issued paints. His short sleeved shirt was tight around his well toned body. His skin pale from living in deep space. He leaned against a wall in the back folding his arms. Along one of his arms where scars. Each one went across his arm and it looked intentional. If anyone knew Ghost, each of thous scars was a mark of how many aliens he killed.

crazydawg444
05-16-2012, 02:29 AM
fallout finished his speech and walked off the stage where he saw the medic that had helped him. he walked over to her. Do you think you can help me one last time? then he passed out

Sketch
05-16-2012, 02:31 AM
Nue stood up as she saw the commander fall, she hurries over to Silver and offers her service again.

Fayn
05-16-2012, 02:44 AM
Ghost watched the scene as Fallout passed out. He shook his head and silently walked up, hands in his pockets. Though he stayed a few yards back as he eyed calmly. He would watch for now.

Arren
05-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Kenneth saw Fallout.... fallout. (PUN! <3 Love me.) And wondered if he would be alright, but knew it was probably from the medicine catching up to him.

crazydawg444
05-16-2012, 02:56 AM
Fallout woke up on the floor and stood. im fine, i just got dizzy! He started wlking away and got to the hall corridor. on his way out he met eye contact with a man he recognized. Ghost, a man Fallout had never officially met but saw many times and he knew that this was not a suicide mission anymore.

Fayn
05-16-2012, 03:02 AM
As Fallout passed and made eye contact with him he did not let his gaze go tell he was out of sight. He shook his head and chuckled under his breath, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. He walked slowly after Fallout and waited near the hall corridor around the corner, puffing out a cloud of smoke.

Sunlight-
05-16-2012, 03:08 AM
Silver looked a Nue. I'ma going to follow. He obviously doesn't understand the power that the IV can hold. She exited, but before so she turned back and shouted. Just return to the speeches. He'll be fine eventually. So, see ya. She left, hatng all of the eyes on her. She tapped Fallout on the shoulder. Excuse me, and I could be wrong but, I don't beleive you understand how medicine works. See, in about five minutes you'll be out cold. I can enduce you into a medicly indused coma, if you'd prefer. But, until I can garentee you're not going to bleed internelly, I'd like you to be on the tables. It would make my job alot easier if you would kindly follow, or else I'll have to drag you. Your choice, but either way our going back at some point. She crossed her arms over her chest, almost as if to say I'll win anyway.

Fayn
05-16-2012, 08:37 AM
As Ghost leaned against the wall puffing on his cig, his memories raced back through the years. As far back as he could remember he was fighting this things. He lost many friends and loved ones to them and now no longer felt anything. The only thing that kept him going was the fight. Moving and killing were all that he had left. He shook his head, clearing it of memories. He pushed off the wall and rounded the corner to stand to the side of Silver. He puffed out some smoke and lifted a brow at the sassy girl, then eyed Fallout, "You need training against these things, hell you all need it......sir." He simply stated and stood there, puffing on his cig.

crazydawg444
05-16-2012, 12:34 PM
fallout glared at Ghost, a fairly well decorated scout. Im not the one you need to be worying about. Im trained as much as a soldier can be. Everyone else on this ship however, probably needs more. its a pleasure to meet you Ghost, Im Commander Fallout Then he looked at Silver, Ill do it your way now. How about that coma, i havent sleapt in weekes.

Sunlight-
05-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Silver smiled, and turned on her heel. She nodded once at Ghost, and naturally, as a medic, noticeed his scars. She didn't let her eyes linger on them for long, until she walked down to infermery, pausing every so often to make sure Fallout was still behind her. She was counting down in her head, when she turned to Fallout. "You sure 'bout the coma thing?"

Fayn
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Ghost only smirked at Fallout's comment and watched them as they walked off. He made no move to follow and shrugged, leaning against the wall again in deep contemplation.

Sketch
05-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Nue exited the room and leaned against a nearby wall watching Fallout and Silver walk off, "Attacked on our own ship...never thought that would happen like this."

crazydawg444
05-16-2012, 10:00 PM
fallout and Silver got to the infirmery and Fallout looked around. Can you put me out for a day or two. Im needed but i need rest. This is a stressful job, and its only going to get worst He sat on the bed and looked at Silver, taking in her features.

Sunlight-
05-17-2012, 12:21 AM
She used the skinny needle to break his skin, inserting and taping the IV cord. She gently patted his hand and walked to the wall, leaning down to plug it in. She also hooked up a heart monitor, pluging it in as he did so. She quietly hummed to herself and used a clean, full IV pack. She put in the exact amount for 48 hours, and nodded. "It'll kick in soon, any questions?" She smiled and leaned against the wall, facing Fallout.

crazydawg444
05-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Ya one, what do you fight for. Is it for loved ones, the next gneration, revenge, what. we all have the thing that pushes us to the next day, what is yours?

Sunlight-
05-17-2012, 12:41 AM
She pulled her forhead together. "My parents died before the attack, and I'm not to sure about that. I'm not the kind of angry person...I just want to help. Yeah, that's it. I'm not much of a fighter, just a helper." She smiled a sheepish smile, staring at the floor tiles.

crazydawg444
05-17-2012, 12:44 AM
Fallout looked at her. There are few poeple like you, good luck in this conflict. I will protect you and this ship with my life..... then he passed out.

Sunlight-
05-17-2012, 01:38 AM
She smiled and patted the top of his head. She flicked the IV and went to finish paperwork. Even with the war planning, she was all about order. Sort of a cleanfreak, in a way.

Sketch
05-17-2012, 01:43 AM
Nue walked down the hall to the medical bay, "Hey Silver...Hows he doing?" she leaned against the doorway to where Silver was, her bandage was almost completely red.

Sunlight-
05-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Silver noticed the bandage. "Your noot going to let me stitch that, are you?"

Fayn
05-17-2012, 01:57 AM
After a long moment Ghost flicks the butt of his cig and leans off the wall, heading over to the medical bay. He had some more things to talk about with Fallout and hoped he would not be interrupted again. As he walked up to the door he stood behind Nue. He eyed her behind from behind. (lol :P) And smirked to himself. Silver could see him.

Sketch
05-17-2012, 01:58 AM
Nue looks down at her knee, "Ugh...it opened up..." she looks back at Silver, "I'll let you do what you need to on one condition, you do nothing that would prevent me from doing what I trained to do."

Sunlight-
05-17-2012, 02:08 AM
She sighed. "If you're here to see him too, he's out for 48. I'll let him know you stopped by. He probably opened my damn staples. And Nue, follow me." She stood and pulled down her white top. The left side was flecked with blood, from doing the out of blue operation.

Sketch
05-17-2012, 02:10 AM
Nue follows Silver, using anything she could to not put pressure on her leg, she looks back as sees Ghost looking at her, she turns away quickly after seeing where EXACTLY he was looking clearly embarrassed.

Sunlight-
05-17-2012, 02:13 AM
Silver patted the bedside near Fallout, and waited for her to sit. After she laughed quietly to herself, she hands a pill to Nue and a glass of water. Take that, I'll be back in five. No pain, just take it. And you, follow me." She said pointing to Ghost. She walked back to her office, shuting the door and turning around.

Fayn
05-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Ghost merely shrugs and chuckles to himself. Lots of girls on this ship...the last time I even saw one was years ago. Perhaps this is not going to be such a bad mission after all. He leans against the wall across the hall to the medical room so that he could watch what was going on there. He put his hands in his pockets and waited calmly.

Sketch
05-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Nue climbs into the bed after taking the pill from Silver and swallowing it, she drinks the entire glass as well as sets it aside, "Hope I can still do something once I get healed up."

crazydawg444
05-17-2012, 02:29 AM
Fallout leaned up and looked at Ghost. You know its not nice to look at women like that. You should apologize. Then he stood, sorry doc, but im going to go. ive taken to may pills for your stuff to knock me out. he walked toward Ghost and then made a right turn giving Ghost a look that read "follow me"

Fayn
05-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Ghost merely smirked at Fallout at his comment and then leaned off the wall stepping in line with Fallout, "Hows the wound..sir?" He asked as he lit another cigarette. He let his eyes roam around the hall as they walked.

crazydawg444
05-17-2012, 02:37 AM
Fallout glared at Ghost. Everyone on this ship is mine and your sibling in battle. You will treat them all with respect and dignity, no acting like a horny teenage boy. However my wound is fine thanks for asking, it takes alot more than one Lyran to kill me.

Fayn
05-17-2012, 02:56 AM
Chuckles at the teenage boy comment, "Don't worry about me. I can control my self." He blew out some smoke, "Glade you can take the hits Sir because theirs gonna be a hell a lot more where that came from. Been out in deep space for some time now..and I thought that was bad. Now we are going out of the frying pan and into the fire."

Sunlight-
05-17-2012, 03:27 AM
Silver sighed and followed him out, poking her head out into the hallway and calling at him, Okay, but if your not in that damn bed by tomorrow, I swear I'll tie you up. You're not going to heal until you rest." She returned and threaded a needle, removing the bandage as she did so.

Sketch
05-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Nue winces as the bandages stick to her injury.

Sunlight-
05-17-2012, 03:43 PM
Silver uses an anticeptic bandage to remove dry blood, and then gently sews the wound. It only took three stitches, not something to be hospitalized for. She placed a clean, stronger bandage over the stitches. She gently patted it and smiled. "Done...Care for dinner?"

Sketch
05-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Nue stands carefully, "S-sure..." she tries not to put any weight on her leg...or as little as she could at least.

Sunlight-
05-18-2012, 12:40 AM
Silver offers a hand, and walkes into the hallway.

crazydawg444
05-18-2012, 01:17 AM
Fallout walked along side Ghost. You are well respected in the military Ghost. I want you to be my eyes and ears. Then they walked into the bridge, and everyone stared as he walked in. Everyone we set out now! Send word to the Templar, Valhalla, Spectre, and Savior that we are setting off! I want to be lightyears away from here in two hours!

Sketch
05-18-2012, 01:24 AM
Nue half limps as she walks with Silver, She'd never had to be helped around like this before. She was a top gear Scout, she normally could get in somewhere and get out without a scratch, "Never had this happened...."

Fayn
05-18-2012, 01:42 AM
"Well I better as hell be respected, no offense Sir. Just us scouts have a very low life expectancy. More so then any other unit. In fact I don't even know of another scout that's been in the service as long as me. Most ether get promoted or die." He shrugs with a smirk as he follows Fallout. He stays silent as Fallout gives the speech. After he says, "Your eyes and ears? All right. Just point and I will do it sir."

crazydawg444
05-18-2012, 02:00 AM
Fallout turned back to Ghost. There is a reason scouts die so often. They are the bravest, guttsiest, sometimes most reckless units in the military. I started as a scout, but did not like the lack of combat, but i learned what it was like. It can be hell, so i know how you feel.

Sunlight-
05-18-2012, 02:32 AM
Silver smiled. "You'll get use to it.."

Sketch
05-18-2012, 02:38 AM
Nue smiles, "All I ask for is if I get hurt for you to be the one to patch me up," she laughs, "I won't need any facial wounds healed hopefully...My speed visor's taken a direct laser once." She smiles at the memory for a moment, "It's still in one piece so I doubt I'll have any trouble with it~"

Sunlight-
05-18-2012, 02:56 AM
Silver nods. "I wouldn't mind that. I might get alittle paranoid being up here. Especially with you in battle."

Sketch
05-18-2012, 03:01 AM
Nue giggles, "You sound like my mother now, I'm a good Scout, I'll live through this war." she seems to be doubtful about the last bit of what she was saying.

Sunlight-
05-18-2012, 03:15 AM
Silver nodds. "Good, cause your not aloud to die."

Sketch
05-18-2012, 04:03 AM
Nue sighed, "Now you REALLY sound like my mother..." she looks out blankly into space, "I promised her I'd see her after this was over..." She gulped, because after today's events she saw how a life can just vanish without warning. "I hope I can keep that promise."

Fayn
05-18-2012, 04:57 AM
Nods to Fallout, "Glade you under stand then, sir." Ghost then looks over at the two girls chatting, "Oi! How about you two come over here and address your superiors. I have yet to have introductions." He smirks.

crazydawg444
05-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Fallout laughed and walked toward the two as they looked in his direction. I will do everything in my power to let you keep that promise. This i do swear!

Sunlight-
05-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Silver rolled her eyes. "I'm Silver, and you're the one who looks at girls, am I correct?" She smiled and tilted her head alittle to the side. She nodded to Fallout. "I'm serious about the resting, I will not hesitate to tie you down. I could probably find ten soliders that would gladly help a girl." She said, motioning to Ghost.

Sketch
05-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Nue half smiles, "Nuesantra Harival, You can call me Nue though." she winces as she bumped her knee against the wall, "Damnit! Sorry Silver...that one was my fault..."

crazydawg444
05-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Fallout eyed her and then her knee. Yes, I remember you well. You were injured in the hall when the ship landed and i was hospitalized. I am glad to see that you are doing better. Then he walked to the other side of the bridge yelling at various people to start the engines and head out.

Fayn
05-19-2012, 01:41 AM
Looks Nue over then shacks his head, lighting another cigarette, "Clumsy for a scout." He blew smoke out then chuckled, "Hey Fallout, you got some feisty girls here." He tilts his head to Silver, "I just hope I don't have to get stitched up by that one."

Sketch
05-19-2012, 01:44 AM
Nue flares up at Ghost, she could tolerate him looking her down, but not calling her a bad scout, "Watch what you say to me! I'm a top gear scout with a memory as good as my speed!"

crazydawg444
05-19-2012, 01:51 AM
Fallout gave a stern look at Ghost Now, now Ghost. She is a perfect medic. Besides we wouldnt want her poisoning you when you are injured. I wouldnt want to help her either. Then he turned back to the many pilots. He walked up to a terminal and pressed a series of buttons ending in an alarm and voice. "All personel to stations we are setting off on our mission". Fallout turned back to his soldiers Get ready, at any time now we can be under attack. this has begun.

Sketch
05-19-2012, 01:54 AM
"I'll get my gear on then," she threw a harsh look at Ghost, "Where should I go too once I'm geared up?"

Fayn
05-19-2012, 01:56 AM
Eyes Nue a moment, "You do realize I am your superior and could demote you for such talk." Another drag of his cig, "But you got spunk, and I like that." He nods to Fallout, "Ready when you are sir."

crazydawg444
05-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Fallout eyed his group this is gunna be a hand full. Oh and Ghost you are demoted for threatening an equal. You are now the same rank as Nue. So no more threats, i dont like it. So now that we are done with that Then fallout walked out to the corrider and into his private quarters.

Sunlight-
05-19-2012, 03:40 AM
Silver smiles and eyes Ghost. "Try not to get blown up. And I'll be fiesty if I feel like it." She stared him down before turning on her heels, and walking, hips swaying, back to her office.

Arren
05-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Kenneth passed by Silver on his way through a nearby corridor. He asked "Something troubles you? You don't have to talk about it, but if it'll help, I just made herbal tea in the Observation deck, you can go get some if you like. How's Fallout?" Kenneth took a sip from his own cup of tea. He hadn't really been doing much recently other than study up on the members of the crew.

Sunlight-
05-19-2012, 04:10 AM
She turned over and relaxed. She had suspected Ghost, but had been worng. She smiled and pushed her hair back. "Yeah, it's just these soliders...Are strange." She shook her head.

Arren
05-19-2012, 04:17 AM
"I see, apologies. I hope you stick with us though, we need a good doctor like you around here. Weather they show it or not they will come to need, respect, and value you. Without you after all, there would be No commander and chief right now." Kenneth shrugged and leaned against a wall. He was open to share his thoughts if she had the patience to talk, and had not patients to visit. "Won't be long and we're going back into combat I heard. After it, you might get a little more respect from those who find themselves wounded and in desperate need of your medical skills which I assume someone had the nerve to question. Damned soldiers and insurance agencies, thinking to tell doctors what to do when they don't know a thing about medicine themselves and should really listen the first time." this was just a general statement.

Sunlight-
05-19-2012, 04:45 AM
She smiled, nodding. "Exactly. I mean, I could just not treat them. It's not really their choice if I fix them or not.. Unless your Fallot who refuses to let me heal him.. Or at least re-staple him.

Sketch
05-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Nue makes it to her room with no trouble and stars collecting her scout gear. It's all shear reducing Scout armor, less drag makes one move faster. She smiles as she looks at every piece before putting it on. A lot of it she was given by her teachers but some was earned when she was training and those memories are the better ones. She finishes putting on her speed visor and tests to see if it still functions. The dark helmet slides forwards creating a one way aerodynamic mask that shields her face. "Still in perfect order~"

Fayn
05-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Lefts a brow as he is "demoted". Seems things don't work the same here as in deep space, He thought to himself and shrugged, not seeming to care much about the demotion. He left the area to his private quarters and started to suit up in his custom combat gear. It was all mid-night black and extremely sleek. (a pic: http://www.thewizdesign.com/uploaded_images/SnakeEyes-739912.jpg) He carried a ultra vibro katana, witch vibrated 10 times the speed of sound so that it could cut through almost anything. He slung that in it's sheath on his back, then a silenced plasma pistol, he flipped that casual in his hands before holstering it on his side. Ghost then picked up his sub machine plasma rifle. All highly illegal to all civilians and even military. Though the higher ups granted it, thanks to his special ops unit.

Arren
05-20-2012, 12:40 AM
With a nod Kenneth walked off to go find that scout.

Sketch
05-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Nue walks out of her room, all her speed gear deactivated, making it look like a camouflage skin tight minimally plated armor at joints and vital spots. She smiles as she walks to her station, her hidden scythe packed tightly against her left leg and silenced beam magnum tucked against her right wrist read to slide out at a moment's notice.

crazydawg444
05-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Fallout watched the soldiers scramble around on his moniters connected to all the security cameras. He laughed at their seriousness. He pondered if it was worth it, all the lives that would die, die under HIS command. He looked over at his painting canvas, and sighed. It had been a while since he painted. He preffered to paint objects and people, but nothing caught his attention anymore. He wondered if thinking about painting was what he should be doing at the moment. Soon his ship and soldiers would be in battle, and everything nothing would matter, other than survival!

Sketch
05-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Nue finds Ghost as she walks to her station. I should apologize for his demotion...it's my fault it happened
She turned and started to run towards him slowing down as she got closer. She admired his gear for a second before speaking.
"Hey...About before....I'm sorry about the demotion..." She knew what she wanted to say but she couldn't really voice it exactly the way she wanted to, she started to walk with him down the hallway, "I mean it's kinda my fault you're the same rank as me now...I just wanted to apologize for it..." the armor he was wearing got the better interest of her, "And...where did you get this amazing looking gear I've never seen anything like it before."

crazydawg444
05-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Fallout glared at Nue and Ghost through the security cam on his moniter. He knew that if he watched Ghost long enough, he would see something interesting. Is she really apologizing, for what i did after he mocked her? Interesting, i am beggining to admire these soldiers, especially Ghost Nue and the doctor, Silver was it? This is what we fight for, this is what makes it worth it. The innocence and kindness that is the human spirit. Thank you Nue, for re-opening my eyes. Then Fallout left his room, taking one last look at his empty canvas. I should really find something to paint.

Fayn
05-21-2012, 05:34 AM
Ghost tilts his head as Nue apologizes to him, "Don't worry about it. I admit I can be a little much at times. It's thanks to being in deep space for so long." He shrugs, "A Demotion does not mean much to me, as long as I can fight I don't care." He walks down the hall way with her, "My gear? Oh it's custom. Been with a special ops unit for a number of years. It has it's perks." Ghost smirks.

Sketch
05-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Spec ops...
"You where a spec ops Scout?" she seems highly interested in Ghost now, "I spent my only two years in training, I was given a lot of my gear through being successful, some of it..." she indicates her helmet, "I had to go above and beyond to earn." she giggles slightly as she walks, "Like I said before, I have a speed to match my memory...I don't forget things, there's a term for it I just don't know it...I call it a perfect memory. Comes in handy as a Scout."

crazydawg444
05-22-2012, 04:20 AM
Fallout walked around a corner and found Nue and Ghost. He walked up and stopped in front of them. It appears that we are short an officer since i demoted you Ghost so i need another officer, and since you have experience in that catagory...I hope you know what im going to ask.

Fayn
05-22-2012, 06:08 AM
"Good, because your going to need it toots." He tells Nue but then stops as Fallout came out from a corner. He would nod and salute to him. After Fallout speaks Ghost says, "Let me guess...your going to promote me back?" He crossed his arms over his well toned chest, "Man it has been a roller coaster. And yet I have yet to fire a single shot off yet."

crazydawg444
05-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Fallout stared at Ghost. I believe you are confused, I will be promoting Nue. I want you to explain how her new position work. Congradulations Nue. Then he turned and walked awway, and entered the bridge.

Fayn
05-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Ghost's eyes narrowed as Fallout walked away, Great, we are all going to die. Promoting someone with not that much experience... He sighs, "Whatever...."

Sketch
05-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Nue's mouth drops open with a force and speed that could have split a large pile of bricks, "Wh-what?!" She'd never been anything more than a simple scout.
"I-I really don't understand Sir....I've never been in the field even!" she was freaking out from shock and excitement, but angst overruled them both.
"A-Are you really going to do this?"

crazydawg444
05-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Fallout smiled at Nue and looked at ghost. I am completly serious. I know that Ghost here will teach you everything that you need to know. Sometimes it takes a rookie to save the mission, i have learned that the hard way more than once. I have faith in you Nue, good luck. then he walked away back to his room, waiting to see who would be the first to come talk to him about a problem.

Sketch
05-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Nue has a look that could be taken either of three ways.
The first of being extreme excitement, she had been promoted on her first day.
The second was total horror at her situation, she had been promoted on her FIRST DAY.
The third being a face that said 'kill me...I'm not ready for this...'
"Ugh...My head is buzzing really badly now..." she leans against a wall holding the side of her head, she looks at Ghost. If only he was a permanent adviser I could be able to pull this off. :I'm going to need help....I've never done anything more than regular scout stuff before..."

crazydawg444
05-28-2012, 02:46 AM
fallout fiddled in his private quarters. He did not know what to do now. he wondered what Nue was doing with her new title. Ha ha! I cant wait to see how she uses her new rank. Then the siren went off, and a message came through the speakers.
All men to your stations, all men to your stations! This is not a drill, i repeat, all men to your stations!
Fallout jumped up and ran to the bridge. What in gods name is going on! then he saw it. The Lyran ship that was attacking them. Oh god, everyone get ready! Evade there cannons! Evade Four to Port! Where are our counter cannons! Get combat ships out thee NOW!
A soldier looked at Fallout and was very serious. "Sir, there is important intel on that ship! If we can get it we will be much closer to ending this war!"
Fallout looked at the soldier then back at teh enemy warship. Intercept there escape route and gather a team to sneak into their ship and gather intel! Tell them to meet at the combat bay, to see their group leader for the mission! I want Nue, Ghost, Silver, and Kenneth on that teamplus whoever else!

Sunlight-
05-28-2012, 02:58 AM
Hearing the loud sirens, and the message, she grabbed her pistol and headed out. Even though she never had used it, she always had it with her in case she was attacked. Her body flying down the hallways until she ran into Fallout, she gasped. "Sorry, sir. Didn't see you. What's going on??"

crazydawg444
05-28-2012, 03:05 AM
Fallout looked at Silver, and kept walking. Silver, with me hurry up! He kept walking as fast as he could. He did not even know if Silver was behind him. But he could not let up his pace to look back.

Sunlight-
05-28-2012, 03:12 AM
Silver had to jog to keep up with his pace. "Where are we going?" Silver shouted over the loud noise.

crazydawg444
05-28-2012, 03:16 AM
Combat center, you and me are going to infiltrate the enemy ship and get some intel! Keep up, we cant lose this! Fallout reached the combat center and found nobody there, he hoped that the others would show up soon.

Fayn
05-28-2012, 03:29 AM
Ghost chuckles at Nue as she looks overwhelmed. But then a siren goes off and a voice over the comm speaks, "All men to your stations, all men to your stations! This is not a drill, i repeat, all men to your stations!" He shrugged at Nue saying, "Think you can keep up?" And ran down the hall in the blink of an eye, full flight. He was heading to the Combat Bay, knowing that that was always a vital meeting place tell a solder blocked his way trying to tell him something, "Not now! Get out of my way!" He ran past him in the blink of an eye. He saw Fallout and Silver speaking. He rolled into the room to break his momentum and sprang into the air, landing lightly next to fallout, "Hey." Was all he said as he crossed his arms and leaned on one leg, waiting for orders.

crazydawg444
05-28-2012, 03:33 AM
Fallout, Silver, Ghost, Nue, and a few other soldiers were there. Tell Kenneth that hes in charge until i get back! The rest of you with me. Everyone in the ship! They all huddled together in a small ship meant for scouting. This mission is to infiltrate the lyranship, collect any intel they have, then sabotage the ship and get out! Remember, in battle surprised is another word for dead!

Sunlight-
05-28-2012, 04:57 AM
Silver had never been out on a smaller ship, always having been on the main ship. She looked at Fallout. "I'm not much help in combat....but okay."

crazydawg444
05-28-2012, 04:59 AM
Fallout glared at her. You will be help when i tell you! Now get on the ship! he was not being nice at the time he was trying to get things done.He was completely dropping all pleasentries.

Sunlight-
05-28-2012, 05:03 AM
Climbing o the ship with the rest, she mentally told herself to shut up. Before long, she was argueing to herself.
Your not helping things at all!!
Nether are you!!
Get out of my head!!
I was here first..
Stubbon are we..?

crazydawg444
05-30-2012, 02:52 AM
Once everyone was on the ship, Fallout closed the hatch. The enemy ship has information that we need. Our mission is to infiltrate and aquire the intel, sabotage the ship, then get out. Lets get ready. He was in his combat armor, black heavy armor. He was getting ready to go into the oven and come out baked.
https://d3qcduphvv2yxi.cloudfront.net/assets/328046/lightbox/8352a4b6dd15c3e94b16980ca5cd11c9.jpg?1276958337 without backpack and hemet. http://nikon.bungie.org/images/belakor_reconhelmet/DSCF1939.jpg this helmet black

Sketch
06-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Infiltration, intel gathering, and sabotage...Never had to do the last, but the first two I'm good with Nue was nervous about this, it was her first REAL time out doing something, her visor slides forwards as she activates her armor, Should be simple though....right? I mean he wouldn't send the new recruits on a death mission....right?

crazydawg444
06-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Fallout looked at all the soldiers in the shuttle. This is what many would consider a suicide mission! The odds of survival are low! But all we need to do is get the intel and send it back to the ship! After that, we can die knowing we made a difference! The way any soldier should die!