PDA

View Full Version : one on ones

Zitacamron95
03-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Okay well this is my list of roleplays that I have come up with but please don’t just look at the plotlines, look at the list where I don’t have plotlines at all because I do like to work with that kind of stuff as well, and come up with a plotline with you. I can double, so it doesn’t really matter that way, also it would be great if you could also add your own twists into the storyline even the ones that I have come up with, so that there is a lot to go off of. I am not a big fan of Twilight so please don’t try to get me to do a one on one with that stuff, also I don’t like yaoi or yuri pairings, I don’t have anything against them I just can’t roleplay them well. I am a big fan of romance and fantasy. I do roleplay through threads, PMs, and emails. Pm me or post here and also if you could tell me by which you prefer to roleplay (thread, PM or email) and what you want to roleplay and remember I am also interested in the ones listed that don’t have a plotline. Also I can roleplay about a paragraph or more, so I would like it if you could do the same.
Purple-really want to roleplay
Orange- want to roleplay
Black-will roleplay

(But please if you are interested in a plot that you are worried I don’t really want to roleplay, don’t worry about it and ask to roleplay anyways.)

Random role play
There is a different world there are people that are called blood people because they have a different mix of bloods ((ex. Vampire+werewolf+dragon+neko)) Some of the blood shows physically some doesn’t ((ex. Vampire fangs+ dog tail+ dragon wings show physically while the neko part is just blood)) They had never been to the human world, knowing they wouldn’t belong. Generations back a princess went to the human world. Generations later, the blood world needs a new heir on the throne, so they a guard to get the direct decedent of the princess back. The child acts like a normal child, she goes to school and everything. She is oblivious of this other world like the rest of the human world and now the guard has to convince her to come back before others come to take her life.

I want to play the princess and I will play a person that wants to take her life but you can too if you want.

Super hero X Villain
A girl despises her rich parents because she is different. She has only one friend who is a child hood friend. The girl decides that she isn't going to take it anymore and she starts to burn down buildings of her parents. She has a crush on her child hood friend but she doesn't think that he likes her back. The girl seems to be able to make anyone see their fear when she touches someone, if she wills it. The childhood friend is trying to stop her but both of them don't know that it's them behind the mask.

I want to play the girl/villain in this one.

Final Fantasy X Role Play
They said Yuna and her guardians had defeated sin; apparently Yevon has come back for revenge on the Fayth for betraying him. The Fayth are now back but instead of being in the temples they decided that each Fayth would be summoned only by one person. These people have to ban together and defeat the new sin and Yevon, hopefully this time he won’t come back. Of course on this trail there isn’t going to be anyone on your side, just people who think you’re crazy until sin appears for the first time…

I would play the kid that summons Ifrit and I can play more if you want all Fayth in there or if you just want one character, I can do that too.

Batman Role Play
A few years ago Joker had disappeared, bringing Harley Quinn too, and everyone thought it was for good, even the villains started to think Joker wasn’t ever going to come back. Well, now I guess everyone was wrong because he's back and that isn't all he now has two children that are not so good either, being raised by two criminally insane parents they are now also classified as the criminally insane but nobody knows who they are so not even Batman could call them criminally insane. Of course over the time Joker had missed a few things, like new Arkham members that are out to destroy batman as well and what happened to the old criminals. Gotham is still his playground and he is ready to get back out there and get that bat.

I will play Joker's children and possibly Joker and Harley Quinn. This one may call for more characters so I may add more as the story progresses.

Angel X Human Roleplay
When a girl was little she loved to travel by train, her father in fact had a job that had them constantly travelling by train on the weekends to see him. Well, one day her father was on vacation so they travelled by train to go somewhere else. The girl was so excited until someone on the train caused a train wreck apparently after her father’s job. Well, the family died but the girl is now a guardian angel for a boy, his father having the same job her father once had. The girl is supposed to stop anything from happening to the boy, but she also has to act human.

She now goes to the same school, as the boy now and then when the boy is asleep she goes back to her real house in heaven. The boy develops a crush on this girl and tries to convince her to go out with him, but this girl can’t for two reasons. It’s against the rules and she already has a fiancée against her will. Well, this guy starts coming to school and acting like the girl’s boyfriend because he figured out what was going on. The boy then starts convincing the girl to come with him on a vacation trip with his family, so he can get her to like him. The girl agrees but for other reasons, what will happen now? She is now on a train, that she fears to go on most of all. What will she do if the boy gets hurt while she is trying to stay calm herself?

I want to play the girl, angel

Realistic Romance Roleplay
Twins of a top company pretty much own the school, one female one male. The male happens to be the school president and the female is the vice president. Two of their friends that are also a part of the student council happen to be the only two that are able to get close to either of the twins. Two students (also, male and female) that were never on good terms, but knew each other since birth, decide to work together even though they don’t like each other what so ever so they can get close to the president and the vice president both having a crush on one of them. They try to get through with the friends and join the student council, to convince the twins to go out with them. One other problem that gets in their way is that the school has always been run by the company the parents owned and how much money the kid had. Will the twins go out with them? Will they ever get through to the council?

Okay I need someone to play the two students, and one of the friends that is on the student council. I will play the other student council kid and the twins, heads of the student council.

random roleplay
A prophecy for told of a child that could do anything. A child that would come in contact with the fantasy world. The girl would be the only one with this and world would be untouchable for anyone else. The girl would have the power to wish for what she wants but it comes with rules, she could wish for things that would include changing the balance of things, she couldn’t wish for someone to love her just because, she couldn’t wish for someone to just drop dead, she couldn’t wish to manipulate time. The girl wouldn’t even know about these powers, until the age of sixteen. Of course it wouldn’t just stop there, two guys were trained for this event. They were supposed to stop at nothing so that the girl wouldn’t use her powers the wrong way, they would be her caretakers. They would the only connection the girl had that would know anything. The guys were there when the prophecy was made and were given an elixir that made them not age until the whole thing was over.

Well it had been a while, one of the guys hadn’t been heard from in a while, and the other guy was stuck at seventeen going through school and running from town to town. The girl that was born wasn’t the only one, the prophecy was wrong at the point that the girl was a twin, the powers were split. Only one guy figured out what was going on and now they have to find the other to see what to do, and his job can’t be that easy, there is someone after the two girls and there is more about the prophecy that hasn’t been told just yet.

I want to play the two guys in this one and another guy that has a different motive in mind for the girls. I was also thinking that both the girls have a crush on the one guy they meet and they have a fight or something over him or something like that.

without a plotline
VampireXhuman (Not twilight, not a fan!)
VampireXVampire
WerewolfXhuman
WerewolfXWerewolf
DemonXAngel
ect. (you get the point)

Also will do these fan fiction roleplays
Batman
Codename Kids Next Door
Alice 19th
Final Fantasy X X-2

Would love to play a roleplay along these same plot lines

Gentlemen’s Alliance cross (Manga)
Immortals, blue moon(book series)
Cirque Du Freak (Book series)
Beauty Pop (Manga)
Fushigi Yugi (Manga)
Final Fantasy X (video game, of course)
Final Fantasy Dissidia (video game)
Blue Bloods (book series)

Metalrosethorn
03-14-2010, 04:13 AM
I would be up for an angel/demon one with you.

Zitacamron95
03-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Okay