PDA

View Full Version : interdimensional adventure

mrgameandpie
03-07-2010, 04:15 AM
George was teleported into the base. The people that had sent him here had said that he was the first to go to the base other than the construction workers and that his new teammates would come soon. He looked about and found a meeting room. A long table, a few chairs around it, and various equipment for presentations.
"This should be as good a place as any to wait I suppose." George whispered to himself as he sat down in a chair.

Jennyheart
03-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Fei Yu’an’s red beady eyes scan the room, they were large curious eyes, which made the homin’s face appear small. Fei took a deep breath and sneezed involuntarily; taking note of the one other being in the room, Fei bowed its head and looked at the floor as a gesture of respect and acknowledgment. It spoke in several languages that George could not understand before it found the coherent dialect of the dimension they were in.

“My name is Fei Yu’an. I’ve come to help,” it said, and smiled.

moabete
03-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Grant was waiting in a chamber that was on a platform somewhere. He never knew where he was going because he has never seen this much technology there is a big difference between science and magic. He was following a man that was taking him to the meeting area every person that was in this place kept on starring because not many of his kind is friendly and his kind is only in one dimension. He finally got to the room and saw two people sitting on at the table. Grant just stood against the wall because he was too big for the chairs. Grant then closed his eyes as he tried to sleep.

DB.
03-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Dante strode into the facility on all fours getting surprised looks from some of the other members in the facility who were shorter than him. He walked into a meeting room with a large table and sat behind the closest chair, looking at the other three members in the room.

Checking to see if his translator collar was working he said, "My name's Dante. I guess I'm here for the same reason as all of you."

mrgameandpie
03-17-2010, 04:32 AM
One of the people working there saw grant and realized something. "Oh, um... that's what the big chair was for..." He said under his breath as several people brought a bigger chair in.
George though This place was made for us... didn't they know that he would be... ah whatever, let's just get this started I suppose. He began to talk. "Well, I'm George Garendium, nice meeting you all and I hope we will have success on our mission. So... any ideas on a tactic?"

moabete
04-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Grant woke as someone was starting to speak. With a glance around the room he realized that there where a lot more people in the room then before and there was a big chair in the room looks like it was made for him. He stepped forward and sat into the chair it was strong and supported his weight. He looked at the person talking and started to take note on what was said.