PDA

View Full Version : Greenteeth's Request

Greenteeth
03-08-2010, 01:58 AM
-rp-
I want to 1x1 ;o; My responses might be kind of slow because of school, and other sites I'm on. But, I will always respond.

I like fantasy mostly, sometimes sci-fi and always a mix of the two. I do not usually like school or social RPs, but if there's a good or cute plot it will entice me. Free-form or structured is good, but I rarely do fandom RPs. Not because I don't like them, but because I'm extremely picky about them. I have done Kingdom Hearts, .hack, Noein, amongst others.
I'm also really picky about things like werewolves and vampires, primarily because of things like Twilight. But, I will admit to having a guilty pleasure for those things, as well. Superpower humans is another things I can be rather choicy about, but much less so.
Historical RPs are iffy with me. I love history, and historical fiction, but I usually don't want to be swamped in research for just a single one on one.
Romance is common in 1x1s, and I'm definitely not opposed to it. I do really like it, but I don't want the whole RP to be mushy and fanciful. I'd like to juxtapose it with fighting or... or make it realistic, so that they're not constantly leaking love. Have a few arguments, you know?

I don't have any plots on me right now. I could probably pull one together, but it wouldn't be a masterpiece. I do 1x1s for fun, when I'm bored. My posts are usually around three paragraphs long. The longer yours are, the longer mine will be. The shorter you have, mine are too. I work off what I'm given. And, even though I'm more relaxed in my 1x1s, I still cannot stand godmodding. Reading minds without permission? No. Just. No. It's happened to me a lot before, because they think since it's just us, no will care. I care. And I will tell you I care, probably rather rudely. For all intents and purposes, I do try to be nice to my RP partners. You provide me with entertainment and fun, and that makes us friends. But I turn mean when you manipulate my characters.

Even though that last mini-rant probably deterred half of my potential 1x1-ers, is anyone insterest? XD

Night_Mare
03-08-2010, 02:05 AM
I would be happy to start a one on one with you.
I don't really have any plot or preference in mind though...

Greenteeth
03-08-2010, 02:26 AM
Well, what sorts do you have going right now? I can try and make one different than them C:

Night_Mare
03-08-2010, 02:02 PM
On another site. I've got an Alice in Wonderland type plot rolling. I've also got several Fanfictions going on over there. I don't want another of those.
Here I just have one with Eldora about technology that shouldn't be.

Greenteeth
03-12-2010, 02:51 AM
Sorry it took me a couple days to reply. I was trying to think of a plot. Instead of making one, however, why don't we just go with an alternate reality setting. It's also kind of technology-themed.

At the birth of the world, magic was what ruled the people. It was wild and unforgiving, it had neither dark nor light. It did all to preserve a balance, and used those who wielded it for its own benefit. But there eventually came a day when man found science. Slowly, the amount of people who were connected to the wilderness vanished, turning their backs from the mother of magics to the father who created industry and cities. They made culture, wars, machines. They became modernized. Magic became illegal. It was all that the new world wasn't. Both were cold and hard and indifferent. But magic was chaos, uncontrollable, a sentient thing all of itself. You could manipulate science, use it to one's advantage. You could quantify and count life itself, it was ordered and neat, boxed and materialistic. But magic does not want to die. Will not allow itself to die.

And so, we meet our two characters. Both arrested with false charges of magic.

I was thinking of playing a guy who's family came from a long line of magi. He was taught on the subject, but has never used it. I don't really know how you want your character to be...?

Does any of this sound okay?

Vyrall
03-22-2010, 01:35 AM
I'd love to try a one on one with you.

It might be neat to do a sort of, rift in time thing? Something happens that tears the fabric of time and has the future and past leaking into each other. Two meet form each time to try and fix it. Someone from the ancient times when magic still flowed, and someone from the future where technology reigns.

Let me know.