PDA

View Full Version : Shadows of the Soul (Agnores x Blue_Tornado)

Agnores
03-08-2010, 02:19 AM
Alright, here we go:

Basic premise of the plot: (feel free to add or substract, just tell me which)

The world was filled with creatures, known as the Darkness. The Darkness hunted for human souls, for it was each soul they drew into Darkness that made them more powerful, and once they had every soul, the Darkness would cover the world, hiding it from Heaven's grace.

An Organization of people who had survived the loss of their soul arose to combat the Darkness. Their goals were simple: get thier souls back, and destroy the Darkness so no one else would suffer their fate. However, the Darkness was so rooted in human society, they found it impossible to complete destroy them, so instead, they built a weapon of immense power, that feeds of the strength of souls. Now the Organization hunts the Darkness to harvest the souls lost within them, to feed to this weapon. With it, they plan on destroying the world, and the Darkness with it.

Oblivious to all of this, a boy and girl live their lives happily. They were close to each other, having known each other since they were really young.

The boy, the girl, the Organization, and the Darkness, were all woven into one of Fate's threads...a thread that could destroy the world.

Alright, here is the backbone for this profile:

Name:
Age: (I'd prefer somewhere around 18, but that's up to you)
Weight:
Height:
Description: (Use a picture if you prefer, but I want at least a general body build, eye color, hair color, hair length, any other special features)
Personality: (This one should be obvious lol)
Soulless Description: (This one should combine both the description and personality section together, but about the Soulless version of yourself. I will make one too, just in case I decide I should lose my soul lol.)

Here is my profile:

Name: Zak Neesin, though he hates his last name.

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 135 lbs

Description: With short, black, spikey hair, and a wardrobe to match, Zak is as brooding and hateful as a person can get. His brown eyes always give off the vibe he dislikes the person he's looking at intensely, and his height makes him all the more forboding. While not muscular, he keeps as much fat off his body as he can, usually by playing lots of sports with his family. He has a single tattoo of a star on his wrist.

Personality: Brooding, and full of contempt for the human race. At least, that's what he wants people to think. On the inside, he is really nice, someone who wants to help all he can. Although he hides it under a macho-man attitude, he'd do anything he could to help anyone. Expect people who are stupid or piss him off.

Soulless version: Long, silver hair. Same build, but with tons more muscle, and a lot less goodwill. Has absolutely no hidden-inner-good side.

Bia
03-08-2010, 02:34 AM
Sounds good to me :)

Name: Natalee Hannagin

Weight: 115-ish

Height: 5'8"

Description: Natalee is a shorter and smaller girl, with a slightly athletic build, being as she has played volleyball most of her life. She has dirty blonde hair that goes down to her chest. Her eyes are a deep ocean blue that sparkles in the sunlight. She has a sweet high voice that matches her personality, and one of those high twinkling laughs you only hear on disney characters. Her clothing style is a flowly, timeless style.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj159/ohmyhairfiles/blonde%20hair/blonde.jpg

Personality: Natalee is a super sweet girl that hasn't a bad word to say about anybody. She is always looking to the optimistic and is always up for anything anybody wants to do. She rarely does anything for herself and when she does, it somehow ends up helping someone else out too. You couldn't meet a sweeter girl.

Soulless Description:

Soulless Natalee on the other hand is much different. She is still the same general build, but her hair is a brighter blonde, with dyed bits of reddish brown in it. She smiles much less than the other Natalee and is much more skeptic and less happy in life. Her style of clothing is much more punkish and modern. Her eyes have turned a diluted brownish blue and aren't nearly as pretty as Original Natalee's

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/amemayfield/7534_135321367788_509642788_2422710.jpg

Agnores
03-08-2010, 02:38 AM
Alright then, I'll work on my profile then.

Agnores
03-08-2010, 03:22 AM
I have to ask, where do you find all these pictures lol

You seem to always have the perfect pic for your description.

Bia
03-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Well, I have a few secrets :)

1. I generally use bing or photobucket (I've been using the latter more often). But when I search, I don't search like "girl" or "tall girl" or something cause that would bring too many weird stuff. I find using searches like "Brown hairstyles" or "Pretty eyes" brings the best pictures for bios.

2. I kinda cheat, I'll get the general idea of what I want to the girl to look like and then find one that is pretty darn close, and build my bio around it. Sometimes I'll get too specific and it will take me FOREVER to find the perfect one, like with Kadira in Greenteeth's rp. Everytime I look at that picture I think "Ugh, it's not right!" But of course, there's nothing I can to about it now :(

Agnores
03-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Ah, you cheater...lol

Unless there is anything else you feel we need to hammer out, I can post up the IC here soon.

Bia
03-09-2010, 11:10 PM
:P

I think we're all set, don't you?

Agnores
03-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Yep, I'll get workin' on that then!

Agnores
03-10-2010, 05:18 AM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=162007#post162007

There is the link. Hope you like it!