PDA

View Full Version : I am Beary!

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 04:52 AM
Oy! I need role plays... like... I dunno, a cop needs doughnuts. Anywho, if ya have something and want a very long winded person, I'm yer Dog. I can be jsut about anything you want, from babies, to animals, girls, boys, fish, items of importance. Whatever. I need roleplays and since all the Multi player ones arn't moving any, I am throwing my hopes into 1X1's soooo, Call me! or hug me, or just piddle off and do your own thing.... Least hug me before you go!

Prowler
03-08-2010, 05:21 AM
-hugs Beary- Your amazing. Lol Wanna do a 1x1? xD

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 05:21 AM
YES!

Prowler
03-08-2010, 05:31 AM
Hahahaha any ideas?

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 05:31 AM
Well.... yes, but there are ALOT OF THEM!

Prowler
03-08-2010, 05:32 AM
Well you should throw some at me, lets brain storm.

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 05:35 AM
Woot, I just said that lol. Starcraft, Werewolves, Anything that lets me play a NON-HUMAN.

Prowler
03-08-2010, 05:39 AM
Alright well lets do that starcraft roleplay. Protoss or Zerg? I don't know if I could roleplay a Zerg. Lol I wouldn't know how.

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 05:43 AM
Well, I had this whole thing a long time ago where I made this Terrain cross breed experiment with a zerg and a fallen protoss. The Zerg basically had the revamped mind of a Protoss giving it free will. But, its natural instincts made it have to kill, but it killed for money after awhile, so it joined a sort of Merc-for-Hire group. The story it played in last time ended with me diggin through a Dragons heart, and dying on the way out. But, Zergs are easy, and I would love to play a Templar, really bad. I'm even writting a small short story set from three points of view. One a Zergling Infiltrator, a Templar initiate, and a Ghost Exiled.

Prowler
03-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Hmmmm so our characters could be hybrids? Like experiments sort of? Maybe by the Terran to make super soldiers? Or we could be Templars? Dark?

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 05:49 AM
I'm a High Templar, but we could always cross the two. I would love to see a story with a Dark and High Templar working together properly. Sword and Magyk, wooot

Prowler
03-08-2010, 05:54 AM
I like the sneaky aspects of the Dark Templar, and they have a high percentage of attack. So they can be destroyers when used correctly. So I could be the Dark Templar and you the High Templar? Could we be on some sort of mission? I'm just trying to figure out how to find a name. Lol What do toss names sound like?

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Arindar, Orenix, Lorthalo, Hyxminda, what ever floats your boat,lol. Well, we could be sent out to recover some item, eliminate a target, or whatever. Or all the above, I mean, High Templar are meant for large mass eradication's. So, together we are well covered. You sneak and kill, I follow up with a Storm from Hell!

Prowler
03-08-2010, 06:05 AM
Alright I'm going to do a little research into the Dark and High Templar's gear and attacks and such. So I can have a better understanding of our characters. Want me to post some of it here? Or are you good? You should be in command of a small Protoss outpost, the Terran's have found some sort of powerful artifact on the planet our outpost occupies. We should have to fight the Terran's for the artifact? Or be sneaky? xD

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 06:09 AM
Well, one of us could lead the attack above ground, the other makes a stealth mission inside. One fights Terrain, the other risks fights with Terrain and Zerg.

Prowler
03-08-2010, 06:12 AM
Alright sounds like a good idea, so will you make the first post? Maybe it could help me get the feel for the whole Starcraft roleplay thing. It will also give me a little time to familiarize myself with the material :P

Lacantherope769
03-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Roger, it should be easy to find

SammyGirl
03-10-2010, 05:33 PM
I don't know if you guys are still looking for a roleplay partner, but I am an avid RPer desperate to write *laughs* I have 6 years of roleplaying experience and have been writing since I was 10, so you'll never have to worry about a crummy post from me.

I love (absolutely LOVE) starcraft and the protoss... If you'll have me, I'd be interested.

Lacantherope769
03-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Sure, I'm up for it, if Prowler has no beef with adding you, then All will be amazing!. By the way, I havn't properly introduced myself; *Flying tackle hug* I'm Hugging You!!!!!!!!!!

Prowler
03-11-2010, 02:03 AM
Lol he hugs everyone Sammy, I'm sure you will get used to it after awhile. And I have no problem with that xD The more the merrier, as long as we don't have like twelve people in here. Oh and by the way, I'm not sure if I will be able to post until this weekend, I want to make the post good. And just so happens school and such seems to distract me and take away from real thought. xD -grins-

Lacantherope769
03-11-2010, 02:12 AM
I understand, I'm off school tomorrow WOOOOO!