PDA

View Full Version : Campaign of Brains [M]

Quantumlegacy
03-08-2010, 05:06 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/brandonleehoganakafluffy/zombies-1.jpg

(Sorry for image size.)

Rated M. It's rated so, because so many things could happen in this roleplay involving violence and gore, and swearing and anything you come up with. So I'd best put it out there, anything could happen but keep in mind that Zombies will be/are everywhere.

The Beginning!

The sun was out and the wind was blowing gently today. A beautiful day to be visiting in the Apocatropics. The island was the perfect tourist spot with it's sandy beaches, wonderful all-year round weather, positioned perfect to be a shipping pit stop. Many people visited the island monthly on it's own cruise company, Horizons. But today wasn't going to be such a good day, for dark things were brewing over in the small town of Yorsidal.

"Mommy I want an Ice cream! I want an ice cream!" The child was cut short by a quick glare from his mother. They were standing outside the grand opening of this new Ice cream parlor, but they were also two hours early. She'd told him over and over again that they'd be far to early. But little Billy just wouldn't give up he said, "Oh it doesn't matter mommy. I can wait, I'll be good." Of course she'd knew it was a lie.

There were few people outside, even though the news had been bustling about this place. Nothing ever happened here in Yorsidal. But she just chalked it up to people still be sick from the outbreak of sickness that was taking a toll on a lot of people in the town. It was declared by the "officials", if there were any officials in the town, to be a food poisoning outbreak stemming from some bad meat brought in by one of the recent traders.

She looked around again, as Billy tugged on her shirt and said, "Look Mommy! It's Daddy!" She was going to tell him that was impossible as he'd just died today and that she felt getting ice cream would soften the blow, but she hadn't told him yet. Turning to look at what her son had thought was his father she went ghost white. Standing there only feet from her was his father, but something was terribly wrong with him. His breathing was off, his was pale and dripping with blood.

Before she could say anything, "father" dashed forward closing the distant between them and grabbed her by the hair with one hand and the bottom of her shirt with the other. Pulling her to him he reared his head opening his mouth and took a massive bite out of the flesh.

Billy watched in terror as his father devoured his mother, and more things like him swarmed around grabbing the few people moving around the city and breaking into homes. Screams and shouting soon filled the streets as people ran for their lives in panic.

At the same time this was going on, a cruise ship was docking in the small town of Newport. The people aboard the ship were going to be in for the time of their lives.

The plot summary!

Welcome to the Campaign of Brains. This will be a mature-content role-play where we basically will be some of the people who were on the cruise ship. Once there we will mingle, exist for a time before the infection will be upon us.. The campaign will mostly be centered on surviving. But as you go along you might begin to piece things together, which it’s okay if you don’t, and/or might try to stop/cure the infection. It will be mature, gory, and most pleasant. If you don’t think you can handle it, your free to quit at anytime. More will be explained to those that choose to join.

My reference page (http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/campaign-of-brains), you can use it too. I'll add to it as we go along, but this will be done here. On this website, with their rules and regulations, in a thread I'll eventually make.

Skeleton Character Sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Physical Description:
History:
Inventory: (What you were able to smuggle/bring onto the boat. Maximum of 15 individual items, plus the pack to carry them in. Remember this stuff will affect you, since you have to carry your pack. )
Useful Info/other:

Character slots

01. Carnabe Meyver (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=160891#post160891) as played by QuantumLegacy
02. Adrian Melbourne as played by Elrey
03. Charlie as played by Techgorilla
04. Butch as played by Tobi Good Boy
05. Tony Knowles as played by oscarmbp

Rules:

1) Obey the rules and regs of this site.
2) Obey common law (Rules that are commonly upheld in RP. No godmodding, shadowplay, mary sues, ect.)
3) Enjoy your stay!
4) When it's your turn, post. All players who don't post within 5 days of their turn, without prior notice for absences, will be devoured by zombies.
6) Most of the time please try to post with a minimum of 6 lines of text. I understand at times that you may not be able to come up with six full lines of text and I get it.

That's basically it just throw up a character sheet and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions.

Quantumlegacy
03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Name: Carnabe Meyver

Personality: Carnabe is a mild tempered, solitary, instinct-driven man. Some might not suspect this from a convict, but he’s actually a nice enough guy. He is strong willed and stubborn, preferring to do things his way, and absolutely hates to take orders from anyone. Though he may seem friendly, he has so far never felt the urge to actually be friends with anyone. Preferring his solitude.

Physical Description: Carnabe stands just under six feet at five-foot ten. He has a tangled matt of medium length brown hair atop his head with the softest pair of emerald green eyes you’ve ever seen. He sported a Silky plain white headband and a scruffy looking beard. He was wearing his favorite stained brown shirt and a pair of baggy black jeans with some dirty white sneakers.

History: Carnabe Meyver went through some turmoil in his life. He grew up in a broken home, his mother left his father before he was born. His father tried to take care of him the best he could, but was often distant and cold. Soon as he was eighteen Carnabe dropped out of high school and began living a life of illicit activities. It didn’t last long though, he was found guilty for burglary, arson, assault and battery all in one day. He was set up by his supposed partner in crime. After serving twelve years in prison, and a brief stint in Boot camp, he was released back into the world, broke and with felonies on his record. He’d almost given up and gone back to mugging and robbing people; when he found a job at a warehouse packing parts from one box, into another box. It was honest hard work, a definite change from what he was used to but it satisfied him.

After two years he’d cleaned up his act, bought himself a small trailer. It was then that he saw the commercial for some luxury trip to a remote island named “Apocatropics”. He’d thought to himself that was such a ridiculous name for an island but shrugged it off, till he received free tickets to go on the cruise. Apparently he’d entered into some sweepstakes and had won the ticket and some money that he could claim after the trip. Funny thing was, he didn’t remember signing up.

Inventory: Homemade Prison shank, Rugged outdoors man travel pack, 2 bottles of water, 3 changes of clothes, an extra unopened pack of socks, pack of orbit, travel-sized toothbrush, tube of toothpaste

Useful Info/other:

Tobi Good Boy
03-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Name: Butch "Lefter" (He forgot his last name.)
Physical Description: Is 7'11', weighs 150 lbs. Wears hoodie most of the time. (Depends on mood.) He has black hair, back stretches to bottom of neck, sides reache chin, and front stretches to eyes. He has brown eyes and is Caucasian. He usually wear blue jeans, black gloves with up to the middle of fingers cut off on the gloves. He also wears black shoes, and when he isn't wearing a hoodie, he's wearing a nice tuxedo.
History: He had rough times as a child but he managed to survive. He hit obstacles in high school, were most people laughed at him for being quiet a lot. His high school was a stuck up one and he secretly knew everyone hated him. He still believes that whoever he meets hates him, he has not yet to change his mind, and he was thinking the trip would change his mind after a few people around the neighborhood told him about it.
Inventory: He has 5 hoodies, a Solar Powered computer (Dun know if I can have.)a tuxedo, his money, 2 sprites, and a spare change of leather, in his pack. but a pocket knife and i Pod (Which includes headphones) in his front pockets, while a book in his back pocket.
Useful Info/other: He fears nothing, but he is not cunning or heroic(Or brave.) He is mostly mute, usually speaks when someone asks a question. He also doesn't like people touching him.

Quantumlegacy
03-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Looks good, we have about four players in all. Just a few more and I'll get this thing started.

bluemoon
03-30-2010, 12:59 AM
If it is not too late, I would be interested in joining. Please let me know, and I will get a character sheet up.