PDA

View Full Version : Silver Town (Hell Knight and Eldora) (M)

MidKnight
03-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Rated M for mature due to violence. and

I don't have the whole details but like I said, I just came up with the idea from a movie I just watched lol.

Silver Town

Let’s say this man name John transferred from L.A. California, only to get away from drama and hard work. And John is teamed up with a partner, a female partner. But what he didn’t know was there was a lot of trouble in Silver Town, facing the possible odds.

Name: John Angel

Nationality: American

Appearance: http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090319/male_model_16.jpg

Personality: John is more of a quiet kind of guy. Sometimes he’ll say things that will come to his mind, but only if he wants to.

Bio: John grew up in the suburbs, went to high school and graduated when he was only 17, a smart young man. But when he turned 19, his father was killed in action, his father was a police officer and L.A.’s finest. His father was awarded with several medals with most arrests, bravery and valor, also saving lives. How he was killed was during a gang fight, his father tried to put some sense into a couple of guys, but one of them was armed and fired on him.

Devastated about losing his father, John went to college, studying the importance of court law. When he turned 21, he attended to the police academy and graduated in less than a year. He served with L.A police service to continue his fathers’ legacy, and someday find the one who killed his father.