PDA

View Full Version : .:Alice in wonderland:. [R and private for Night_Mare]

Cupcake
03-10-2010, 02:33 PM
.:Alice in wonderland:.

Alice and her older sister sat in their garden. It was a beautifull warm
and sunny day.Izumi sat against a tree reading a book. Alice stared to her sister.
She was so elegant , how much boys are already fallen for her? she tought. Izumi
smiled to her younger sister. Alice smiled a little back , ''Wich book are you
reading?'' she asked. Izumi smiled again ''Oh, i think its nothing for you its about
a wonderland'' Izumi said. Alice smiled a little ''Oh okay''. Izumi closed the book
and she looked to Alice ''Do you want to play a card game?'' she asked. Alice nodded
a little ''Sure'' she said softly while she yawned. '"Dont fall asleep'' Izumi said
while she getted up. Izumi walked to their house to get the cards. Alice yawned again
and she looked to the sky.It was such a warm perfect day.. she tought. Alice layed
in the grass ''Just for a while '' she mumbled sleepy before she falled into a
deep sleep.

Alice...Alice wake-up!.

.:In the dream:.

Alice waked-up. How long did i sleep? she tought. And where was her sister?. Alice
yawned and she started to get up , so she sat now. She looked around then she blinked
a bit. She saw a hole ''Since when there is a hole in my garden?''she said confused.
Then she looked around again.. She saw a coney with clothes on ''Heh strange'' she
mumbled. Alice still stared to the coney.

Night_Mare
03-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Rory looked at his watch. "Tut, tut. Late again. Are you never on time, brother?" But of course his brother was not actually there. Rory was speaking to himself. He lifted a cup full of air and put it to his lips. "We were having a tea party and the only one on time is I! And I'm the insane one!"

Robert's white ears twitched. I'm late! Oh! I'm so late! The young man twitched moving around like a scared rabbit. He caught sight of a young blond woman. She was next to the hole that led to Rory! Robert dashed forward. "I'm late!" He said aloud this time barely noticing that in brushing past the blond girl he had knocked her down with him. "So late! Rory shall never forgive me!"

Cupcake
03-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Alice wanted to ask why he was late. But then she falled in the hole.. ''Waah!'' she yelled. ''I gonna fall! i dont wanna die!'' she yelled scared.. She looked down.. and then to the coney.. ''Who are you and for what are you late?'' she asked. She saw a lot of furniture and other stuff floating in the sky.. This is really weird Alice tought.