PDA

View Full Version : To Be a Slave (IC)

candygirl96
03-11-2010, 08:52 PM
OCC Link: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3113

The War of the Vampires has ended. The humans are all forced into slavery. You are a slave or a vampire master. A master can have up to three slaves only. The slaves can be purchased and sold like at a pet store. The humans all wear black. There are different symbols on the human's back of their hands.
Dagger- fighter
Rose- gardener
Fire- cook
Feather- cleaning

Slave Human Skeleton

Name:
Symbol:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Vampire Master Skeleton

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

~My Characters~

Name: Claire Valm
Symbol: dagger
Personality: very stubborn and fiery, very protective
Appearance: long curly blonde hair that is usually tied back in a braid that reaches her back.
Bio: husband was killed in slave revolution after war.
Other: she is 3 months pregnant

Name: Matthew Simciol
Personality: very stern with his slaves, the humans had tortured him, wanted them to feel as much pain as possible
Appearance: brown short hair, red eyes,
Bio: humans had captured him and tortured him and his wife, who died
Other: carries a whip

~~~Masters~~~
Matthew Simciol
Blaze Xelon

~~~Slaves~~~
Claire Valm
Ashley (Ash) Lee Trek
Lucy May Trek

Please post your forms on the OOC which is: To be a Slave

Please enjoy!! omfgrzy omfgrzy

candygirl96
03-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Claire Valm was woken from her dreamless sleep by the crack of the slave shop's owner. Calire sat up in her cell, yawning. "Shut up!" said the owner, snapping the whip at her. Claire flinched away from it and ate the little bit of food that had been put in her cell. Claire watched the front door open and a master come in.

Matthew Simciol stepped in the dark, dingy cell, his red eyes looking around for his new slaves. He strode down the asisle, glaring down the frightened slaves. He twitched the riding crop in his hand threateningly when one of the slaves, a pregnant woman, stared at him in the eyes. Claire stared at the master, unblinking. "Look away, slave!" shouted Matthew, whipping the riding crop across the bars. Claire stared at him, and a sneer came across her face. "I'm sorry," said the owner, "That one is a little-" "I'll take her." said Matthew.

Mattie2009
03-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Blaze Xelon walked into the slave shop, looking for a good slave. He looked through the cages in turn, his eyes searching and piercing. Some backed away in fear. Others stared back, refusing to surrender. Some looked at him in hope of him removing them from the shop. Some caught his eye, others didn't interst him. He saw another vampire picking a slave as well. After examining the girl the other vampire had chosen, he went back to looking over the selection.

Higurashi
03-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Drake sat in his cell, staring out at the world, silently. His cell was more or less bet furnished than the others. It had an old rickety chair and a waterbowl after all. Most of the others had to sleep on the cold metal and drink their liquids from a small, not always working, spicket. The only reason he had any of these was his exemplary service as a slave/butler. That is.... other than the fact that his master's often suffered misfortune which usually led to them ending their own lives.

Drake never spoke unless asked to. Even when ordered he would only say the most basic of replies. Most assumed he was either partially deaf or mute, or that he had never had any schooling in language. Most had never thought to assume that he mearly didn't wish to speak to the monsters who had enslaved him.

Lacey
03-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Asley felt warm, holding the little girl he loved so much to his chest with his face buried in her hair. Even dirty, he loved her smell; the feel of her warm skin agains his. Without waking, Lucy snuggled into him and he held her tighter, willing himself to grow so she would feel safe within the cage. His back ached from the pain of scars from a beating; he spoke out when they’d tried to buy Lucy and not him. The anger caused the monster to forget about the sale he was going to make and the loss of money caused him to beat Ash.

It was well worth it, to still have his little sister. Nothing was going to separate him if he had to be half killed to make it so. Seperation from the one thing keeping him sane was better than sitting in a cage and being eyed by the monsters that killed his parents.

He forced himself not to look at the vampires ‘browsing’ the selection of slaves. When he heard that a pregnant slave—he wished he knew her name but they would not allow them to talk—get taken by one of the slave-drivers.

“Athley?” A sweet voice ran through his ears and Ash smiled dispite himself. Only she could call him that without disgust. She could call him anything and it would warm him. Even though she was seven, she knew that her voice could not go above the whisper it was in and she said ‘th’ instead of ‘sh’ as it was softer.

“I’m here, Luthy,” He barely breathed it into his ear. Not she snuggled wihin his arms, turning so her head rested on his shoulder. “Are you hungry?”

His sister nodded eagerly and he took the portions he’d been given and watched her eat it while ignoring his own hunger. Looking up, he quietly watched, ready to start screaming if any tried to separate them.

“Athley, will you thing to me?” Thoughts ran through Ash’s head and he nodded slowly.

Of course she wouldn’t know that songs usually had words, unless it was an instumental, which he knew none of, not just the notes he would hum to her.

As softly as he could manage, he started to hum the meledy called When You Believe.

Higurashi
03-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Drake continued to sit. The shopowner threw a peice of half-edible bread into his cage along with a stringy peice of meat. Drake bent over and picked up the bread along with the meat. He stuffed the meat inside the bread, which hardly made it taste any better. He simply munched on it, waiting for a new master. A couple of cages down he heard the boy who has been wipped singing to the little girl. Drake shakes his head in dis-appointment. No matter what that boy did his precious sister would be taken from him eventually, or, he would die. Drake looked at his meal, then tore off the part he hadn't touched and threw it so that it landed in the boys cell. Drake didn't need it, the boy did. He had nearly died afterall. (Yes Lacey I speak of your guy.)

candygirl96
03-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Matthew watched as the owner took out shackles and placed them on Claire's wrists. He walked around again, staring intently at the slaves. He stared at a boy, who was holding a girl tightly and singing. Matthew nodded at the shop owner and said, "I will take the girl." Matthew smiled maliciously at the little girl.

Claire followed her new master around the shop as he browsed. She held her bound wrists at her stomach and kept her eyes to the ground like a good little slave. Claire glanced up quickly when she heard her master choose another slave. He had chosen a tiny girl who had a brother, but he did not chose the boy. Claire tensed, she, like her master, waiting for the boy's reaction.

Higurashi
03-26-2010, 07:45 PM
Drake watches the new slavemaster pick out one of the girls, and then a second one. The second was the boy's sister. How cruel he must be. Then again.... all of these monsters were heartless. Drake draws a gold coin with an engraving of the cross on it and starts flipping it.

Mattie2009
03-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Blaze watched events unfold before his eyes. His eyebrows arched in curiosity as Matthew picked the young girl who was being sung to by who he could only assume was her brother. Leaning back against the wall, he watched the boy intently to see what his reaction would be.

Lacey
03-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Ash nodded at the person who’d thrown a piece of bread, shoving his pride away with the knowledge that he’d need strength later on. Looking again at the browsers, he tensed, seeing the vampire glance in his direction, the direction of Lucy. His voice cut off and she looked at him, then at the vampire. With her usual cheer, she smiled at the vampire, having no idea what might happen.

"I will take the girl." The smile the vampire gave them sent chills running up and down Ash’s spine. NonononononononononononoNoNoNoNoNONONONONO!!! Eyes burning, Ash brought Lucy closer to him, locking his arms together so the only way they’d take her was in death. Even if he died, she’d know there was no question of his love for her.

“No.” The word was quiet, barely a breath, but ice was tinged in it. Any feeling but the adoration for his sister and the hatred for the ones that tried to steal her vanished with that one word.

“Shut up, slave!” The shop owner said, glaring at the boy. Ashley matched the glare without flinching.

“You will not silence me!” The voice wasn’t raised at all but was like the challenge of an animal in a corner, no longer afraid of the enemy that had chased it there. Looking at the buyer, he wanted the ability to hurt him, to kill him for even thinking of taking his baby sister. “If you dare touch her, you’ll regret it. I swear it on everything that I held dear and that you took away from me.”

“Ashley?” Lucy abandoned all thought of staying quiet, trembling in her brother’s grasp. Even at her age, she could sense the tension and she let the fear course through her.

“Shh, Lucy,” Ashley whispered into her hair, brushing her arm with his fingertips.

Higurashi
03-26-2010, 08:20 PM
The stupid boy was going to get himself killed afterall then, I think. Theres no way in Heaven or Hell that'll save him from that monster's wrath. Yep, he's definetly dead. I continue to sit on this chair, in this lonely cell, flipping my coin. I begin to sing an old I heard as a child. I sing softly so that only the other prisoners can hear. "The king and his men, stole the queen from her bed..... and bound her in her bones."

Naluc
03-26-2010, 08:36 PM
A message in his head told him there was activity around. Jarod opened his foggy eyes, barely raising his head. Yet again he had to get a "lesson" from the shopkeeper, this time he was even in a straight jacket.

Just yesterday they had crossed off his dagger and replaced it with a feather.. Cleaning.. They're doing this just to tick me off... he thought, using the side of his confinement to wipe off a drop of blood that had appeared on his forehead.

Jarod felt weak, haggard, and dirty.. Once again they had refused not to feed him, only a metal bowl of water sat next to him. Practically tied up, he started to drink it like a dog would, feeling degraded and miserable.

If I ever get the chance, I swear to god...They're gonna pay for this..

He dunked his face in the bowl, half wishing he could just drown himself and half just wanting the relief of cool water on his face.

candygirl96
03-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Matthew smiled at the boy and took out his riding crop from his belt. It had dried blood on it. "I will have your sister," said Matthew, his dark red eyes glinting, "Trust me." His words were a deadly purr, and he smiled again, exposing his fangs. Matthew walked around the cage slowly, then quick as lightening struck the little girl on the back with the riding crop. Not hard but, hard enough. "I can't hit you to get what I want," he said, pouting, "But I can hit her."

Higurashi
03-26-2010, 09:03 PM
I flick my coin again and continue singing several old sea shanties such as "Santy Anno" and "Gentleman Soldier" On the latest flick the coin turns into a small blade, about 4 inches long. I prepare to flick it into the boys head and give him a mercy-kill.

Lacey
03-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Lucy yelped, tears bursting from her eyes, clutching at her brother in surprise. Ash turned around with Lucy in his arms, so his back was facing the vampire, shielding his sister. His hand stroked her head and he wanted nothing more than to let her go and smash through the cage and attack him. To do more than attack him.

“Why did he hurt me, Ashely?” Lucy asked, sniffing.

“Because things like him have forgotten how to feel,” Ash said, trying his best to keep the anger out of his voice so he didn’t scare her. He succeeded only a little bit and the sound of his own voice make him shiver. It was impossible to keep her from the hate she felt for the creatures that had enslaved them.

“What happened to him? Can we help?” The question shocked him, never hearing anything like that before.

“I don’t think so, honey,” Ash looked over his shoulder, “they don’t know how to listen when somebody says something they mean.”

Sending the full force of his feelings at the vampire, he worked to keep himself from becoming like a rabid animal. “Don’t take her from me.”

Mattie2009
03-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Blaze tensed slightly. The words glanced off, but the venom behind them cut deep. I could do something. I could help. He thought to himself. Or I could stand here, doing nothing. No harm, no foul. The vampire thought to himself.

Higurashi
03-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Drake pulled back his hand to fling the bladein to the boys temple. It would be a quick death, swift and relatively painless, nothing compared to what the monsters would do to him. He drew his hand even farther back so as to reflect the blade off a wall and into the boy. He did not want to implicate himself.

candygirl96
03-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Matthew's hand flicked up as a blade came flying towards the cage. Matthew throw the dagger he had caught to the ground and stared around, murder burning in his eyes. He whipped back around to the slaves. "I have no time for this!" Matthew's voice filled the shop, everyone hearing the murder in his voice. "I'll take them both! I'll have plenty of time to break to them to my will."

Claire shuddered as Matthew's voice swelled around the Shop. She felt sorry for the little girl and her brother, but what could she do? Claire knew that the evil vampire wanted to hurt them both and maybe even her.

Higurashi
03-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Well, that seems to have been a waste of my time, Drake thought. The stupid beast had intercepted the blade. Well, at least he was going to take them together, regardless of the fact that they both might die. Drake continued to sit on his chair, thinking about life.

Lacey
03-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Ash saw a flash of movement from the corner of his good eye and closed his eyes, preparing for anything. There was a loud noise and he opened his eyes and saw the dagger on the ground. Lucy shook in his arms and he assumed that she’d seen something that he hadn’t. Refusing to show the fear that had started to thread it’s way into him, he drew circles on her back to stop her shaking.

At least they wouldn’t be separated. She would still be with him. The comment on breaking them worried him but there had to be a way. No one would break Lucy if he had anything to say about it. If…I hate that word. It leaves room for error…

When the shop owner opened their cage, Ash refused to let go of Lucy, who looked around curiously, and carried her.

“Ash? I can walk…” Lucy said, trying to wriggle free.

“I know, sweet pea, just let me carry you for a bit, okay?” He watched the vampire closely for any sign of movement that might threaten Lucy.

Higurashi
03-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Drake looks at the lock on his cage while they are all focused in another direction. He quickly takes out a pin and unlocks the cage. He then sits back down in his chair, all before anyone notices. The shopowner's ears are sharp however, and he hears the lock click open. He swirls around looking for an escapee, but he see's none and returns to his buisness. Drake smirks and leans back in his chair against the wall of the cell. Such idiots never think far enough ahead to think that I wouldn't just make a run for it.

candygirl96
03-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Matthew chained the slaves together and pulled them behind him. He threw a cloth bag onto the shop owner's desk. It made a clinking noise when it hit the desk. "Come on." he said and yanked the chain harshly make the slaves stumble. Matthew walked quickly through the streets until reaching a carriage. He thrust the slaves inside, locked it, and sat up in the driver's seat. Finally, they made it to his home. Matthew took the slaves around the back of his mansion. There, he pointed out a small shack. "Thats where you are sleeping. You will report to the kitchen in the morning. If you are late... well... don't let that happen." Matthew's evil laugh rebounded in the shack as he shut the door. Matthew walked towards his mansion. A little vampire girl with blonde pigtails came running out. "Father, Father!" she screeched. Matthew bent down and quickly lifted her up, holding her. "Hello, my darling," he said, his voice now tender with love for his daughter.

Naluc
03-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Jarod lifted his head, shaking it to release the excess water. He hadn't been paying much attention, but he saw the vampire walking out with 3 more of his fellow humans..

When the hell is this gonna end...?he thought, standing up and walking up to the bars of his cage, his arms wrapped around his body in the straightjacket. He took a look around the store, half wanting to spit at the other vampire masters.

Their kind makes me sick.. My sister.. I hope she escaped... he thought, his mind suddenly wandering to his older sister. She was tough, but.. he severely hoped that she was safe.

Mattie2009
03-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Blaze watched Matthew leave. Once the other vampire had gone, he turned back to the shop owner. "Anyway. I'll take that one there," He said, nodding towards Drake, "Aaaaand that one." He pointed at Jarod. "I trust this will be enough money to pay for them?" He asked the keeper, pulling a bag of money from his pocket. The shopkeeper took it and moved to unlock the cages.

Higurashi
03-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Drake watched the poor souls being dragged out the door. He felt sorry for them. There was no way in hell or heaven that they would live for long with that kind of master. There was still one monster left in the shop. He seemed a bit nicer if that was possible. Drake tryed discreetly to drawn attention to himself in the good way. Might as well have a slighty better than average master before I end right back up here. He thought. He then noticed that he had been picked. As he exited his cage he gave a bow to the man who was now his master.

Mattie2009
03-27-2010, 10:47 PM
Blaze walked over to Drake and pushed him back upright. Leaning in, he whispered "There'll be none of THAT, thank you." Turning to Jarod, he watched as the shopkeeper unlocked the door to his cage.

Higurashi
03-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Drake stumbles back against the bars of another cage. Why had this man oushed him? What had he done to upset him? Drake shrugged an dutifully stood behind him.

Naluc
03-28-2010, 12:52 AM
The shopkeeper drew Jarod out of his cage, but not before shooting him a glare. He told the vampire that there was absolutely no way he was going to let him out of the straightjacket in this shop, and told the man to be extremely careful, as Jarod could get very violent.

Jarod held his head down, not wanting to look at his purchaser. He despised all of vampire kind and this man was no exception. Vampires with good intentions didn't exist. That was what his parents told him all his life. And now they were dead. All the more proof..

Jarod looked up, scars all over his beaten, gray face and blood matted his once raven-black hair now turned a dusty gray. His arms showed many cuts and whip marks, as though it couldn't be any clearer that he was disobedient.

Mattie2009
03-28-2010, 01:48 AM
Blaze thanked the shop owner. He took the two slaves from the shop. As he walked, he talked to them. "I will be honest with you both. I do not expect your trust or your loyalty." He admitted, leading the two down a street. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at the house. A larger-than-average two-storey brick house that looked like a nice place to live. Pushing open the door, he took the two slaves inside. "Hey sis, I'm back!" He said. The faint sounds of talking stopped. Footsteps took the place of the speech, slowly getting louder until a head appeared from one of the doorways. "So who've you brought this time?" Asked a woman who looked about 21. She looked the pair up and down. "Well, I've seen worse." She sighed. "Take them up to the quarters." She said, vanishing from the doorway. Blaze took the two upstairs, down a corridor and into a room furnished with basic amenities. Three identical beds with a small table next to each. Three chairs, a table and a doorway to a small bathroom. "Your quarters." Blaze said, decidedly upbeat. He put the two inside. The windows were heavily barred for obvious reasons, but still openable using a latch next to each window. He undid Jarod's straitjacket cautiously before leaving the room, making sure to lock the door. He then walked downstairs, leaving Jarod and Drake to their own devices.

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 02:00 AM
I reach into my jacket, pull out a myriad of things including, knives, a couple of pictures mounted in wood frames, and a small lighter. I set these down on the Bed to the left, claiming it as mine. I watch Jarod carefully to make sure he doesn't try to kill me.

Naluc
03-28-2010, 03:24 AM
After being released from his jacked, jarod wanted to lash out at the vampire almost immediately, but his arms were so stiff from being in it so long that he could barely move them. Not to mention all the cuts and bruises on them..

Jarod glanced briefly at the other man, wondering what he intended to do with all that weaponry and such.. Jarod sat down on the bed to the right, staring at the wall. He felt strangely ill, silent, and other mixed emotions. Hearing the woman had made him think about his sister again, still wondering if she was okay.

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 01:15 PM
I set about put things into order,as much as I could that is. Putting things in their rightful place and such. I look over to the other one, just standing there. I point to the other to beds and shrug, indicating that he should take one aswell.

Lacey
03-31-2010, 08:23 PM
Ash pulled his sister into his arms as they entered the shack. Only when she was in the safety of her brother’s love did she let the tears cascade down her smooth cheeks. Slowly, he started to rock her gently. “It’s okay, Luc, I’m here.”

“Ash, what is that man gonna do?”

“I don’t know sweetheart.” He was thankful the vampire was nowhere near them by now or the sharp edge of ice would have come through in his words. Ash was careful to not touch where their new master had hit her with the crop. Protecting her had made him know pain, so this sensation was different to her.

Fear encompassed him. He had no idea what their new master would do to them; would make them do. It was clear he wanted his little sister for something but the reason was unclear. It couldn’t be good, as his kind had made it so Lucy never knew their parents’ love. Still rocking her, Ash held his sister until she was asleep. Only then did he allow himself to cry; soundless tears that didn’t cause him to breath any differently so he didn’t wake her up.

candygirl96
04-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Matthew stormed down to the shack and slammed open the door. He slammed it so hard it sent shivers through the tiny shack. "Get up!" he roared. "It's late and you have work to do!" Matthew grabbed the little girl from her brother. When the boy tried to resist, Matthew gave him a swift kick to the gut. Matthew smiled and also grabbed Claire. "Come on. Both of you are going to work in the kitchen and aorund the mansion."

Bia
04-01-2010, 10:09 PM
whassup roomies???

Mattie2009
04-01-2010, 10:21 PM
(Bad Blue_Tornado! Bad! *spray bottle*)

Lacey
04-03-2010, 09:57 PM
His head moving up, he tightened his arms around his little sister, eyes flashing. The new ‘master’ stormed in, waking his sister. Faster than Ashley anticipated, the vampire took his little sister from his arms. “No!” He screamed, standing up and heading towards the vampire and his now-crying sister.

The vampire’s kick connected with his stomach. Ash doubled over with a yell, falling onto one knee. “NO!” His voice was intermingled with pain as he tried desperately to stand. Lucy reached for him, terror written on her face.

Ash never had a chance. As the vampire left, he slammed the door again. Tears fell from the storm clouds that were his eyes. He sprinted towards the door, discovering it was locked. “You…woman! Please take care of her!” Ash screamed through the door. Shudders passing through him, he turned and slid down the door, holding his knees to his chest.

Lacey swallowed, shivering, as she heard her brother’s scream. “Mister…what are you going to do? Why isn’t Ashley coming with us?”

candygirl96
04-03-2010, 10:42 PM
"You.. woman! Please take care of her!" yelled the boy at Claire. Claire turned around and nodded quickly. She smiled down at the girl and took her hand gently.
Matthew glanced down at the little girl and for a second saw his own daughter. He shook his head a little. "You are going to get branded." he said, viscously. Matthew pulled them into the kitchen and took a hot iron out of the oven. Matthew stood over the two slaves, smiling, waving the hot brand iron by his side. "Who's first?" he asked.

Mattie2009
04-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Blaze walked into the kitchen, where two other vampires were sitting. The woman from earlier spoke up. "Ah, Blaze. There you are." She said. "So what happened while you were buying them?" She asked curiously. Blaze sighed. "Another vampire. I didn't care much for the look in his eyes while he was choosing. He looked like he has a little too much fun with his slaves. By fun, I mean putting that riding crop he carried with him to use."
A third vampire spoke up. "Red eyes, malicious look, complete hatred of humans?" He asked, getting lost in thought. "More or less. You know him?" Blaze asked. "Matthew Simciol. I believe his wife died to the humans." He said. "You're a one-man database on everyone, aren't you?" Said the woman. "I try." He muttered. "Anyway, he holds no love for humans. Gods have mercy on whoever he's purchased. They'll need it." He said, sounding dejected. Blaze sighed. "Yeah. Still, life goes on and we can't stop it."He muttered. The woman stood up. The sound of a cupboard being opened was heard. "Want a drink?" She asked. Blaze declined. "Nah, I'm in no mood to drink." The unnamed man, however, accepted. "I am, though. Pass me a glass." He said.

The two slaves could hear all this through a hole in the floor, through which passed a rope connected to a small drumstick. A bell was near the drumstick. Presumably, when the rope was pulled, the drumstick hit the bell and made it ring.

Lacey
04-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Lucy wondered for a second what branding was, then decided that she didn’t want to know after he pulled out iron that burned red. Fear took hold of her once more and she hid behind the woman who had held her hand. The smile that the vampire wore was nothing like the smiles that her brother gave her. She hadn’t known that smiles couldn’t be anything but good. The place where he’d hit her earlier stung. Lucy’s lip trembled and she tried to be brave, like her brother.

candygirl96
04-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Matthew pulled the little girl away from Claire and thrust the iron onto her wrist. Ignoring her screams, he pressed harder then out it into the sink. He grabbed a fresh iron and did the same to Claire. "Once you are finished," he sneered, "Start cleaning all the windows in the and sweep." Matthew left them to their pain. As soon as he was gone, Claire turned the sink on so the cold water rushed out. Claire put her wrist under and told the little girl to do the same.

((gtg, sorry))

Lacey
04-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Lucy screamed, tears streaming freely down her cheeks. When the iron was gone, the screaming faded to sobs. She listened quickly to the woman, shoving her wrist underneath the cold water. She bit her lip so she didn’t scream, but didn’t try to stop the tears.

“Why…why would he do that?” More than anything, she wished she could be held by her brother. He knew exactly what to say to her and how to say it. He would make everything all better.

candygirl96
04-05-2010, 11:59 PM
"To show ownership to other vampires," said Claire, "And to show us who is boss." She grabbed the broom that was leaning against the tables. "Come," she said the little girl, "We have to do his bidding or something will happen." She smiled down at the girl and held her hand.

Matthew strode down to the shack. "Hello," he said to the boy. He turned quickly as his daughter came running towards him. "Rosalie go back inside." Matthew said, pointing at the mansion. 'No," said Rosalie, "I wanna plway." She walked to his side, her blonde curls bouncing.

candygirl96
04-23-2010, 10:53 PM
((sighh... I never wanted it to die out... :( ))

Higurashi
04-23-2010, 11:14 PM
((I'd still like to play*))

candygirl96
04-25-2010, 07:32 PM
((same, but a lot of people aren't online, like Lacy and other people.. :( ))