PDA

View Full Version : Wonderland Wonders [IC]

Pastel Apathy
03-13-2010, 11:05 PM
╔════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════ ═════════════╗
"Welcome to Wonderland Castle!

Now, hurry along before your late! She'll have your head if your late you know! What are you staring at me like that for? Weren't you told why you were summoned here? No?! God damn it those messengers are good for nothing... Anyways! The Queen of Wonderland has summoned every creature, animal, servant, and occupant alike to her courtyard to make some sort of announcement. No, I don't know what it is... No, I don't know what it's about. No! I don't know why she's making this announcement! JUST FRIGGEN GO! "

╚════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════ ═════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════ ════════════╗
"Welcome to Wonderland Castle's Royal Courtyard!

You are probably wondering why I called all of you here. The messengers we have are very lazy, and do not relay entire messages, so I am aware that you are in the dark as to the reason for this meeting. Well, first and foremost, I'd like to point out that we are in dire trouble, as the creatures of the regions of Wonderland, particularly Dreamland, have been acting very strange lately. It would seem as though Dreamland has been encased in a Nightmare like state, and that all the creatures have been transformed into monsters. They have been engaging in attacks on the different regions, but mostly they have been focusing on the Capital Region, Wonderland City itself! I have called you all here to request your help! We need people strong of heart and will, and people with iron fists. Some of you who will enlist to help us may not be required, while others may be desperately needed. You all have differences in your skills, techniques, and ways of handling things as well as your race. Some of you are not completely human, while others are complete mortals. Some of you have special abilities, while others don't. No matter what, a great many of you are needed to help fight this oncoming war, and help restore Dreamland back to it's normal state."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════ ════════════╝

That was two weeks ago. Since then, fliers have been posted all around Wonderland City, all indicating that the recruitment day is today. The long awaited day has come with much anticipation and excitement. Many of the creatures signed up for the journey that must be made across the lands to Dreamland. Many have heard of the nightmare's that now inhabit the once happy place, and many anticipate the answer to whether they get to journey across the lands on a queen's official business, while a select group gets to stay within castle walls, guarding the Queen, and all the occupants of the castle.

You are a recruit for the journey to the land of Dreams, and have been chosen for your special qualifications. We have reviewed your submitted information, which was a select amount of information. We now need your complete information, meaning you will have to submit a full review about yourself to us. We will look over it, and decide whether or not you fill the needs for this group. If we find that you would be better suited for the Wonderland Castles own personal army, then we will forward your review and our refferal to the queen, whom will then look it over. If this happens, we will contact another one of the recruits who was close to making the cut.

Fireleap
03-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Whip sighed, his silver eyes staring holes into the ground. The blue grass swayed against his paws, tickling them. The wind brushed by him, its gentle and warm laughter echoing in his ears. He took a deep sniff, and looked around. Just ahead of him, was the path he would be taking, as he proceeded on his mission. He could already smell war and death ahead of him. One strange thing was, he really didn't know what exactly his mission was. All he knew was of the recent news about Dreamland being hijacked by dark forces and that the Queen's army, as well as recruits were marching to prevent the dark forces from spreading and to find out the cause. Whip wasn't even sure if the source of this information was reliable.

He swallowed. He could almost taste the blood that would be spilled, should there be a civil war between Dreamland and Wonderland's capital. Frankly, he didn't know which side he would choose on. He had been stuck in the capital for a few months and, frankly, he was getting sick of it. Only so much money could be made from hunting down the same old criminals over and over again. There was also a slight problem with the criminals remembering who'd thrown them behind bars the last time and holding grudges. They were the reason behind the tears and scratches in his rope-like ears. Even so, his ears were still as good as ever and they were still able to hold a sword and dagger fairly well. Which was why, right now, there was one of each sheathed and strapped to his belt. He was ready for anything. He was in this war for himself. Not for Wonderland. Not for Dreamland. If he ever was in trouble, he knew what to do.