PDA

View Full Version : .:.:.Between Dream And Reality.:.:.[R And private for Blue_Tornado]

Cupcake
03-17-2010, 05:52 PM
I love the silence around me.. I just want to be in my own dreams.....I want to make them come true... My despires.. My wishes... everything in my dreams. I wish my dreams where real... but sad enough nobody can make them come true.. nobody..

''Alice.. come-on.. wake-up! you felt asleep again!''. Alice slowly opened her eyes ''Ehmm sorry sister'' she mumbled while alice stretched her back. Alice knew that she was a daydreamer and that she falled asleep very fast. Kyanara smiled a little ''Sleepy head'' she said teasly. Alice looked a bit angry.. ''I already knew you told it me already 500 times , you dont need to repeat that'' she said soft. Her sister smiled ''I was just joking dont be so fast upset''. Alice ignored it. And she looked to the beautifull blue sky. It was such a perfect day. Kyanara sighed deep.. ''Well i need to get something.. i will be back soon'' she said as she standed up. ''And dont fall asleep again!'' Kyanara said before she stand up and walking to their house. Alice sighed deep ''Yes sister...'' she whispered soft. She touched the green grass with her long thin fingers while she still stared to the sky. The sun shines into her face.. she looked away from the sun and she stared down to the grass.. Her eyes were almost closed.. She falled with her back into the grass.. before she were asleep.

.:.:. In The Dream.:.:.
Alice opened her eyes.. and she getted up so she standed now. She looked around and she stretched her back while she yawned. How long did she sleep?.. Maybe just a few minutes.. or maybe a few hours. She stopped with looking around. She saw a hole in her garden.. ''Huh.. how there comes a hole in my garden?'' she asks confused to herself.. While she walked to it. She bends into the hole.. and looked into it. She hope d she would see something.

Bia
03-18-2010, 02:38 PM
The White rabbit hurried through the garden, mumbling to himself. "Oh, I'm so late, so so late. The Queen will cut off my head!" and he was in such a hurry that he bounded right past poor Alice and into the hole, not even glancing at her or apologizing.

After the long fall down the hole, he quickly used his own key to go through the little door and bounded away, off to the Red Queen's palace.

Chesire cat lounged on a large oak tree, grinning to himself about last nights meal, when Rabbit bounded by. Chess disappeared and reappeared in front of Rabbit, intent on having a little fun, this rabbit was always in a hurry. "Where to now my waist-coated friend?" He asked playfully.

"I'm off to the Queen's palace, I'm very late you know."

"Ahh, what could be going on that is making you so late?"

"None of your business!" the rabbit snapped, then sighed "But, if you must know something, I saw a girl looking down our hole as I bounced in, she looked rather curious, maybe she'll come in here?"

"That's very interesting," Chess said smiling mischievously. "I'll just have to go check it out myself" As he said the last bit he slowly faded away until all that was left of him was his smile, which disappeared too.

"ugh that is so creepy!" The White Rabbit mumbled to himself and hurried along his way.

Cupcake
03-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Before she even could do something she felt in the hole ''Waah i gonna die!'' she yelled. She looked confused around to the floating furniture.''Wow this is really strange'' she mumbled.. Then she felt in soft grass.. ''Heh it didnt even hurt strange''.. she mumbled. She looked around and she saw the rabbit.. She followed him.. And when he talked with Chess she hided herself behind a tree. Wow that is a strange.. cat she tought. And a rabbit with clothes.. Where i am? she tought.She looked even more confused when the cat disapeard.. She still hides herself behind the tree.

Bia
03-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Chess reappeared behind Alice "Hello there little girl!" he said in his playful voice "What are you doing way down here in Wonderland?" he grinned and floated around her head.

Devon sat on a large rock, his head covered by the mask he always had with him, he was contemplating the Red Queen when he heard the White Rabbit run by, "Where you off to now Rabbit?" he called, but the rabbit didn't answer and instead ran even faster, he didn't want to get caught up in another conversation. Devon looked after him confused, and decided to see what is was that had him so upset, he went the direction which the Rabbit came and saw Chess atagonizing a girl he hadn't seen before, who was very pretty... "Chess!" he called "Stop battering the poor girl and give her some space, Wonderland can be very scary and confusing on your first visit" He turned to the girl and swept off his mask, bowing low, "Welcome to Wonderland miss. I'm Devon."

Cupcake
03-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Alice looked scared when she saw Chesire ''L-leave me alone!'' she yelled.She stared to the smiling cat.. '"Why are you smiling?!'' she asks
Alice blinked a bit when she heared Devon's voice. She turned in the direction of Devon.. She blushed when she looked into the eyes from the handsome boy.. ''E-ehmm h-hey n-nice to meet you'' she stuttered. ''M-my name is alice'' she stuttered while she stared to the boy. ''I-i dont know where i am and h-how i come here..'' She stuttered soft,

Bia
03-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Chess grumbled but backed off Alice, grinning the whole time.

"Nice to meet you Alice, you probably fell down the rabbit hole, that is how I got here." He smiled and took her arm, "Allow me to be your guide in this....interesting world of Wonderland. That, as I'm sure you already know is Cheshire Cat, most people just call him Chess, he's a playful one, but he's actually very helpful." He said pointing to Cheshire. "And if we go this way, we come upon the meadow of the singing flowers..."

Cupcake
03-18-2010, 07:19 PM
She feeled how her cheeks flushed red when he took her arm. She let slide her other hand over his hand to stroke his hand very soft..She smiled a little ''Sure you can guide.. me''. She smiled warm to devon...''Chessire grins scary'' she whispers in devon's ear.

Bia
03-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Devon laughed, "you'll get used to it, he's not the scariest thing in Wonderland" He led them through the flowers, which grabbed at him and Alice. And up to the Rabbits house "This is White Rabbit's house, he's usually never here, but this is the place he calls home"

Chess was offended "Oh, I smile creepy dear Alice?" he asked "Your smile isn't a basket of roses either!" he huffed and disappeared angrily

Cupcake
03-18-2010, 08:15 PM
She smiled nervousley to Devon..''Are you sure?'' she said softly. She looked to the flowers and then again to Devon, ''Yes i see the rabbit is always in hurry''. She looks confused to Chesire and then again to Devon ''I hope i didnt make him to angry''. She smiled warm to Devon and she stroked his hair softly.. ''You are cute..'' she said softly.

Bia
03-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Devon smiled "Don't worry, Chess will get over it," she started stroking his hair and Devon suddenly got a little self conscious, he cleared his throat and put his mask back on, leading them to the cross-roads, "Okay, now this way is March Hare's house, but he's never home, he's usually always at Mad Hatters having tea, lets go check up on them shall we?"

Hatter was sitting in his big armchair lazily, sipping tea while March Hare babbled on about spoons, when he heard the sound of people approaching "Quick Hare, people are coming, try to make yourself look presentable! He grabbed his hat and put it on, straightened the tea cups and tried to look nonchalant.

Cupcake
03-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Alice looked down. ''I-i'm sorry that i touched you'' she mumbled. She felt a little bit ignored. ''Well i love tea so that sounds really nice!'' she said a little happier.
When she saw the mad hatter she smiled nervously.. A another handsome boy.. she tought. ''Ehmm... Hey my name is Alice nice to m-meet you'' she stuttered.

Bia
03-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Devon didn't respond, but patted her shoulder in a sign of forgiveness before letting her go speak to Hatter.

Hatter stood up when he saw Devon and Alice and walked over to meet them. "It's very nice to meet you dear Alice, I'm the Mad Hatter, but you can feel free to call me whatever you wish" he laughed at his own lame joke and sat down "Do you want tea?" He asked holding up a tray of butter, "Oh silly me," he said and put the butter down before picking up some tea.

Cupcake
03-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Alice smiled nervously to the mad hatter and she sat on a chair. ''S-sure i want tea'' she stuttered nervous. She didnt know what to do when she was with handsome boys. She looked shy down.

Bia
03-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Hatter poured her some tea, and poured Devon some as well, he sat down and nibbled on a biscuit thoughtfully before asking Alice "So, what brings you down here in Wonderland?"

Cupcake
03-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Alice smiled still nervously '"T-thanks.'' she stuttered. She looked to Devon and then to the Mad Hatter.. she still blushed. ''Ehmm.. well.. a rabbit crashed to me and i falled into the hole..''