PDA

View Full Version : The Egg of the Nori

Mary Sue
07-07-2012, 11:42 PM
*Co-GM Imp

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/NoriBanner.jpg

Some writers have proposed that intelligent extraterrestrial beings have visited Earth in antiquity or prehistory and made contact with humans. Such visitors are called ancient astronauts or ancient aliens. Many people believe that our past has been shaped with the help of aliens. Others try to deny the evidence before them. They want to believe that we alone shaped our history. But no one can say for sure

Scattered across the world, lie a plethora of mysteries: Strange artifacts, mysterious paintings, unexplainable ruins, and most importantly… entire cities that mysteriously vanished over night.

The places of mystery include Dali, Atlantis, and the island of Hy Brasil all of which are said to have been super advanced cities of the gods. But were they really gods at all?

And if one of these mystical cities could be found, what might we discover there? Would we actually find proof that aliens have been here all along? Would we able to uncover why they left us? Would all of our questions…finally have answers?

Greetings *Insert your name here*.

You have been selected for your outstanding progress in the field of *insert career of choice* to join an elite team of six for the journey of a life time.
Recently, an uncharted island has been discovered in the Atlantic Ocean. We have come to suspect it to be the mysterious island known as Noribani, the home of an ancient alien race typically referred to as “Sky People”.

Should you choose to accept our offer to journey to and investigate this island; you will travel with your comrads via a fully equipped research ship. It leaves in three days time.
This is one small step for man, but it is a step that could change our world forever.

The Boss

Do you accept? Yes/ No

1. No Godmodding - It is NATURAL for some players to be better, stronger, faster, or smarter than others. A teenager won't be as experienced as an older man/ woman. Be reasonable in your actions, or be able to logically explain them.

2. No Railroading will be tolerated - This means you cannot try to steer the RP in a direction that the GM did not intend or approve.

3. No Power Playing please - If I see anyone using OOC information IC without having learned it IC, they will be warned and if it happens a second time, I'll remove them from the RP.

4. Contribution is a encouraged! - I am totally open for taking suggestions and opinions on what the players would like to see IC. If I use your ideas.

5. Post Requirements - I prefer ATLEAST 1 paragraph. I don’t like fluffing my own posts and I don’t expect you to fluff either, but give players posting after you something to go off of to keep the story moving. Posts should also be as grammatically correct as possible. Everyone makes mistakes, and English is difficult, but do your best.

6. Commitment - If you join this RP, I expect you to make a commitment and stick with it. This means a ONE POST MINIMUM each week. If you are going to be absent for more than a few days please inform the group in the OOC so we can take the proper means to move your character along.

7. NO SPEED POSTING! - For the love of all that is good. Just don't do it. It leaves people out.

8. Expect the Unexpected - Things may happen to your characters, and while I will never do something to someone's character without their permission *, everyone should know that signing up for this RP means that I will discuss with you some scenarios when the time comes.

* The expection is if someone disappears from the RP. At that point I will do something (relocating, killing, etc.) to your character to get him/her out of the RP so we can move on.

9. Recap - Make sure you read all posts since your last post before you make a new one.

10. Do not join the RP before you have been approved.

11. All RPA Rules apply (some have already been covered)

12. No matter how your character acts IC, always be kind and respectful OOC.

13. Please use easy to read font colors. Nothing super bright. And be sure to use no more than two fonts/font colors. Reduces eye strain.

14. I reserve the right to add or change rules if I see the need in order to create a more enjoyable experience. You will be informed OOC if I make any changes. I have the right to deny profiles if I feel they are not acceptable, and I have the right to ask anyone to leave if I feel they are not following the rules or are being unpleasant OOC. I sincerely hope it never comes to that however!

Name:
Appearance: I would prefer descriptions. If you would like to use a picture feel free, but I would prefer no anime pictures please.
Profession: You are an expert in some field that is beneficial to this mission: History, Geology, Engineering, Biology, Archeology, etc.
Personality:
Short Bio: A little paragraph or two about your character's past.

Malcom Betruger (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32146&page=2&p=1009478&viewfull=1#post1009478)
Magdalena Magiroti (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32146&page=2&p=1010668&viewfull=1#post1010668)
Johan Garran Phillips (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32146&page=3&p=1012709&viewfull=1#post1012709)
Seth Hiram (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32146&page=3&p=1013570&viewfull=1#post1013570)
Clay Stonebridge (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32146&page=6&p=1040211&viewfull=1#post1040211)

The Boss
Cpt. Gerald Klien

Waarnemen
07-08-2012, 12:12 AM
This Role play of yours looks especially magnificent.
I might join sometime this week.

Mary Sue
07-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Awesome! :)

crazydawg444
07-08-2012, 12:42 AM
reserve me a spot, i will make the sheet in a bit.

Mary Sue
07-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Alrighty! Two spots filled, three spots left! (Imp has a spot reserved obviously XD)

Imp
07-08-2012, 03:24 AM
WOOOO!!!!!!

Expect a character sheet by tomorrow. =)

StanCold
07-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Name: Neil Dresden
Appearance: Tall. Grey, short, curly hair. Old, wrinkled face. Prominent nose.
Profession: Astronomer, astrophysicist, cosmologist, exobiologist.
Personality: Mad scientist type. Prone to mood swings. Somewhat reserved.
Short Bio: Neil Dresden was born to German parents who immigrated to England. He was a very influential polymath in the late sixties through the eighties, even hosting a popular science series in the prime of his career. In later years, however, he garnered negative attention for some controversial statements. This included the support of a number of conspiracy theories, rants against world religions, and frequent outbursts against those he sees has ignorant. Formerly a professor at MIT in the seventies, he is now the director of the Royal Observatory.

Mary Sue
07-08-2012, 03:48 AM
Welcome aboard Stan. :) Accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome aboard Stan. :) Accepted.

The Bartender
07-08-2012, 05:42 PM
May I reserve a spot as well?

Mary Sue
07-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Sure, Xannak. :)

crazydawg444
07-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Name: Jacob Anders
Appearance: Well built, straight, short, black hair, blue eyes, scar across his left cheek
Profession: He is a historian. He has a very large amount of knowledge of world events and mythology. He knows most myths, legends, and mysteries through history.
Personality: Self confident, humorous, not always a good follower.
Short Bio: Jacob had a very normal childhood. But throughout it, he often watched television and read books about historic events. As he grew older he took great interest in history. The events of the past facinated him, and he eventually grew a liking of mythology as well. Along with his new found love of mythology came a love of mysteries and legends. He enjoyed reading about great, lost places like Atlantis, Camelot, and El Dorado. He has dedicated most of his life to studies of the past and great people and places that was once in it.

Mary Sue
07-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Very nice! Accepted. :) I'll add both of your characters to the accepted list.

Imp
07-10-2012, 04:28 AM
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Name: Malcolm Betruger

Appearance:
http://images.wikia.com/residentevil/images/f/f2/Albert-wesker-sentado.jpg
Standing at 5'10" and weighing in at 180, this well fit individual hides his musculature under slim fashionable clothes that make him appear thin. He often adorns a black leather trench coat over his usual attire and regards the lab coat clad appearance to be dry in taste. Then again, he was always the pariah in his field of work and appearance.

Profession: Well known Bio-Engineer and Archeologist (Has written several books on his ideas of how the ancient past was for humanity)

Personality: Often quiet and keeping to himself, he will only speak when spoken to or when correcting someone of their mistake in a field he knows all too well about. A serious man, he dislikes childish jokes and anything not centered on his work or interests. He is also quite pessimistic in almost any situation.

Short Bio:
Malcolm entered his field of research soon after completing high school as he joined a variety of high-grade universities. Though his outstanding grades were the primary reason for making him into a young idle, it was also his parents who were there to push him into the scene. Once a bright and happy teenager, the parent's heavy demands sculpted him into his now dark self. Finding himself to have only love for his research, he became a loner. After leaving his girlfriend with nothing more than saying how his research is far more important, he began to travel the world. While in Dubai, he received an email stating that his parents died in a fatal car accident. There was an empty seat amongst the group of mourners that day as he continued his travels. It was only recent that he learned of a new dig site to which he is now flying to.

Mary Sue
07-10-2012, 04:38 AM
Denied. >_>

Just kidding. It's awesome, Imp. XD

The Bartender
07-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Name: Magdalena Magiroti
Appearance: 6' tall and with weight of 130lbs makes Magdalena quiet a tall woman with a bit chubby figure. She has a short, red hair and freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her skin is pale and she burns it easily if she stays longer in sunshine. She never wears pants but skirts as she was raised. Her usual working outfit is a dress or skirt with a blouse and over it/them a light green research coat. (she hates white)
Profession: Biochemist, Biologist, Biophysican
Personality: A glumsy and forgetful, Magdalena always forgets everything she doesn't write up. Besides that she also forgets the names of people she only has met for few times and thus never recognizes someone she just learned to know.
Short Bio: Born in Dublin, Ireland, Magdalena Magiroti was the first child of a well-known musican and movie director, James Magiroti and his wife. Due of the influence of her father, Magdalena grew up in better than avarage household but even thought that she never showed any interest in something like being a model or actress as her parents thought she would become. Magdalena didn't care about mode or her looks but more about science, mostly biological field and after finishing the school with good marks, she entered a university in the area of biology, biochemie and biophysics. She worked hard to do her bachelor in Biochemie as fast as she could (her main area). At age of 27 Magdalena wrote her thesis about raising extraterrestial microbes and the danger it has for the humans. The work caused some uproar as she critizised some of her collegues who tried to raise the microbes.

Mary Sue
07-12-2012, 04:46 AM
*thumbs up* Awesome!

A few more character sheets and we'll get started, since it will be hard for people to catch up once the boat's gone!

Zak
07-12-2012, 05:18 AM
I'll be doing my character sheet tomorrow!

I'm even taking a picture to show what my guy looks like :D Yes, like a photo of me.

Mary Sue
07-12-2012, 05:25 AM
Cool. Okay. :)

One spot left!

Zak
07-12-2012, 10:26 PM
My character is a work in progress. Will have my sheet up tonight!

... hopefully XD

Mary Sue
07-13-2012, 03:05 AM
Uh huh >_>

Zak
07-13-2012, 08:06 AM
And time for some text!

Name: Johan Garran Philips
Appearance: Standing in at 6’2 and weighing in at around 195 pounds, Johan is a well built, active man. In concentration, his soft blue eyes can turn steel sharp in a second. Usually wearing a scruff 5 o’clock shadow on his face, Johan does keep a fairly well groomed goatee on his chin, his hair usually kept fairly short. The reddish, brown hair seems to have a mind of its own sometimes, sticking up a bit at the front. Having just come back from his trip to the Philippines, Johan is still wearing the clothes he had packed for that trip, receiving his invitation upon just arriving home.

His usual clothing goes as follows: A light blue, athletic t-shirt which hugs his body, showing the definition of his form. On top of that he wears a bluish-grey button up long sleeve shirt; the sleeves rolled up and fastened just above his elbow. A pair of sturdy, but well-worn dark tan cargo pants covers his legs, brown boots on his feet. When the weather demands it, a trusty canvas military jacket can be found worn by Johan; the jacket a favorite piece for many years. While out in the field, or at a dig, Johan wears a large, buckle belt upon which several pouches rest. Also depending on his location at the time, a pistol can be found on the same belt; whether it be for protection from wild animals, or roaming bandits.
A techie for sure, Johan keeps a few gadgets on him at all times, one of them being his phone; a satellite phone capable of picking up reception in even remote places around the world. Aside from that, a flashlight, a knife or two, and other general use items he usually has stashed somewhere on his person, for whatever the need may be.

Profession: With Engineering and Architectural design being his fields of expertise (not to mention the bread winner) Johan has since recently dabbled in archeology, not an expert by any means, but does occasionally go out to digs to see what he can explore and find out; his recent trip to the Philippines being an example of that.

Personality: With a soft smile and a warm personality, Johan is easy enough to get alone with. Not fitting in with the usual crowd of Engineers, Johan’s number crunching mind and quickly processed thoughts make him out to be an unusual one in his career. Far from the pencil pushers that make up the bulk of the workforce of Johan’s profession, Johan sticks out to be the opposite whenever he can. Hiking, skydiving and even boxing at the local gym keep him well in shape and quite active. Poked at and made fun of by co-workers, Johan is taunted with the title “The Indiana Jones of the Engineers”; as the man would rather be out in the field and doing something rather than make his living in an air-conditioned office building. With a kind heart, and a sound mind, Johan is a likable guy.

Short Bio: Graduating from college with a 3.7 at the age of 22, Johan quickly managed to find a job at a local company dealing with architectural problems. And by problems, they mean buildings no longer wanted. For two years, Johan worked with the South California Demolition company, working out schematics, working on site, and even planning out whole demolitions to bring the unwanted buildings crumbling to the ground. After 25 months of that, he was offered a job with a firm in San Francisco, contracted to design and oversee the building of bridges, support structures, industrial lifts at the city sea port. Getting a good well-paying job, Johan used the new financial support to do many of the things he always wanted to. Skydiving, traveling around the world, sailing… You name it. Having seemed to never gotten his fill, Johan since started up archeology, going out to digs anywhere from the North American desert, to the hills of the Far East. Having just returned home from a month long stay in the Philippines, Johan found himself with an invitation and an offer he couldn’t refuse, taking only enough time to wash out and clean his gear from his last trip, then repack it all and make his way back to the airport.

All to head on to his next adventure.

Mr. Rope
07-14-2012, 04:07 AM
Oh hai.

Name: Seth Hiram
Appearance: Just over 5'10" and weighing 149 lbs, Seth has short, neat black hair. His right eye, having been disabled for some time, is white, while his one functioning eye is dark brown. Seth is almost always carrying with him a black, putter-grip cane.
Profession: Military, social, and religious historian.
Personality: Cynical, and usually prone to dark humor that most people would find more offensive than amusing, he is, for better or for worse, extremely chatty. Aside from that, he's extremely difficult to surprise and maintains composure almost any situation. Aside from that, his confidence in himself borders on narcissism, which in turn fuels his pessimistic distrust in the capabilities of anyone but himself.
Short Bio: A birth defect cost Seth vision in his right eye, which yielded mixed results in his social life. Through his teenage years, Seth spent more time in Judo than he did paying attention in class. History, however had caught his attention, mostly because of its display of human interaction, and how significantly violent much of it was. His time spent neck-deep in studies has cost Seth a fair amount of muscle mass, but he still keeps in relatively well shape. Within his first year out of college, Seth had published a book on the relationship between the Crusades and the present day. Two months later, his book was banned in nearly every school library in the United States. When confronted about it, Seth simply shrugged and replied, "I didn't write it for teenagers, anyway." Since then, he's lived isolation, managing to remain somewhat wealthy through ghost writing and appearing in documentaries.

Mary Sue
07-17-2012, 04:44 AM
Both accepted! And we're full up! :)

I'll make the IC today!

Imp
07-17-2012, 06:00 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Bartender
07-17-2012, 06:22 PM
:D

Mary Sue
07-18-2012, 02:59 AM
IC is up! GO GO GO! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32632&p=1016816#post1016816)

Mr. Rope
07-18-2012, 04:47 PM
I noticed a distinct lack of people go go going.

So I went.

Mary Sue
07-21-2012, 07:47 PM
If people don't post soon, I'm going to remove them and open spots up for others who are interested! :P

Mr. Rope
07-21-2012, 07:55 PM
I posted first, because I'm a good little boy.

... But then nobody posted for several days, and I was slightly confused.

Mary Sue
07-21-2012, 07:57 PM
*gives Mr. Rope a cookie* :)

Imp
07-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Sent ya a question and will post after that. Being on vaca with my dad and all so yeah. =P

Mary Sue
07-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Was it fun? :)

Mr. Rope
07-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Choose your next words carefully, Imp.
http://www.nwmusicblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/thefunpolice.gif

Mary Sue
07-21-2012, 09:30 PM
OSmiley

I want to join them...

Mary Sue
08-01-2012, 04:24 AM
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST ONE POST IN THE IC BY AUGUST 5TH.

I'm on vacation until that night, and am only really getting on an hour or so a day to check things. We will move on when I get home.

ANYONE WHO HASN'T POSTED BY THEN WILL BE REMOVED AND THEIR SLOT OPENED FOR ANOTHER INTERESTED PLAYER!

I write this in large font so you know I'm serious. -_-

Imp
08-03-2012, 03:57 AM
Thanks for posting, Zak!

Zak
08-03-2012, 05:35 AM
No prob Bob!

Mr. Rope
08-03-2012, 06:45 AM
I don't understand why someone would sign up for an RP if they weren't even going to make the first post. :|

Zak
08-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I know. I just got caught up in stuff : P

Imp
08-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Well as Co-GM, I suggest those still interested in this RP to keep up the good work and continue posting in IC. :)

Mary Sue
08-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Mr. Rope, sometimes people join because they feel interested, but after it actually starts they realise they weren't intrested enough to be bothered by it..... I would assume. XD

Mr. Rope
08-07-2012, 08:58 PM
So it's the Seventh now. Just saying.

Mary Sue
08-07-2012, 09:30 PM
It sure is. StandCold and Crazydawg are being removed from the list.

That means we still have two spots open! I'm not going to wait for to people to join, but if/when they do we can work them in as if they've been tagging along. ^^

I'm going to go ahead and post!

Imp
08-07-2012, 10:13 PM
I'll ask around to see if any members may be interested. :)

Mary Sue
08-07-2012, 10:15 PM
That'd be great. Unlike my post. X___X Sorry guys.

Imp
08-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Nonsense! Allows us the freedom to leave to our room or be a complete snob... which is what Malcolm will be doing! Expect a post soon.

Mary Sue
08-08-2012, 12:30 AM
lol ok. XD

Edit: Um... Imp... Any reason for the sudden change in perspective? I preffer the third person myself.

Imp
08-08-2012, 02:13 AM
Was inspired to change my perspective thanks to another member.

If you wish, I edit my post and change it back to third.

Mary Sue
08-08-2012, 02:39 AM
I would prefer. I don't mind first person, but not everyone's doing it and we're not doing the RP chapter style.

Imp
08-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Understood. Will edit in a bit.

Mary Sue
08-08-2012, 02:56 AM
THANK YOU IMP! YOU'RE AMAZING! -luv-

Zak
08-08-2012, 06:23 PM
:rainyday:

T_T

I wanna be amazing :(

Mary Sue
08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
You're amazing to Zak! :hugz:

I was just referencing to Imp being so helpful.

Locke
08-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Ahoy ahoy ahoy. As I gather 2 people abandoned the RP, so I would like to have a crack at applying for the RP.

Name: Clay Stonebridge
Appearance: http://www.p1cture.it/images/20475121848944221526.jpg (http://www.p1cture.it/)

Profession: PhD in Marine Biology. Qualified seismic activity diver.

Personality: Clay is precise, demands absolute perfection. He bares no judgement on others, and is very philosophical about life.

Short Bio: Clay is subject to a lot of beating and domestic violence throughout his childhood. Clay was never one to follow orders. It didn't help that his father was part of a lineage of hardcore IRA supporters. Clay was a slave, or as society delicately put it "His son."

Clay has always loved water. It made him feel like he was back in his mothers womb. Protected from the outside world, safe and secure. Throughout his Marine Biology course at Queens University, he developed a passion for Geology, and the effects of seismic activity on the earth's crust. Upon completion of his PHD, he began to get involved with Marine Conservation programs, as well as becoming a well esteemed seismic activity diver. One dive imparticular was investigating the earthquakes along the San Andreas Fault. He found more than he expected. What he found would become his obsession, his passion, his life quest to answer the question. How did this End up on earth.

It would take more than just himself to discover the mystery.

Aliens.

Sickly
08-10-2012, 02:56 AM
word on the grapevine says this RP needs people

Mary Sue
08-10-2012, 03:15 AM
Indeed it does! Mr. Irish is accepted, so we could use one more! :)

Locke
08-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Huzzah. Time to rape, pillage and plunder some aliens. Perhaps not rape.

The Bartender
08-10-2012, 04:06 PM
New faces and a strange perfectionist. I bet Clay don't get along with Magdalena at all as she always forgets things.

Locke
08-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Whelp, if Clay is being a top notch dicksweat. Don't take it personally, just his character you know?

The Bartender
08-10-2012, 06:54 PM
of course of course.

Mary Sue
08-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Weee~ :D

Griphun
08-11-2012, 01:09 PM
There wouldn't happen to be any space would there?

I can understand if you're already underway in the RP, though. I've just been interested in this kind of study and got excited when I read this.

Mary Sue
08-11-2012, 07:32 PM
There is one spot open that no one's applied for. Make a character. :)

Griphun
08-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Name: Roger Khole Stokes

Appearance: Roger stands about 6'2", 180 lbs. Roger is an average man of average looks. He has sandy brown hair, about medium length. His skin is slightly tanned from the days in the sun. His eyes are a dark brown, black from a good distance. His usual attire is a brown button up shirt (opened) with a white shirt underneath, with the usual blue jeans and tan steel-toed boots.

Profession: He is fresh out of school for the study of Geology. He'd like to say he graduated the top of his class, but that would too thick-headed. Though he did.

Personality: Roger likes to keep to himself most of the time. He is not antisocial, by any means. He is a friendly guy, very talkative, but he'd rather be to himself in his own studies or on the job.
He can be rather charming, talking his way in and out of situations. He developed this skill from his father, who was a rather infamous womanizer in his little hometown. It's not something he is proud of, but it does come in handy.

Short Bio: Roger was raised in a normal home. Well, as normal as could be. His mother left his father when he was only 6 years old. He still saw his mother every other weekend, but he lived with his father. His father was a hardworking man, making an honest day's worth. When he was home, he liked to unwind with a drink or two. Or maybe 4.. 8..
Whenever things got out of hand, he was very irritable. He was never physically abusive towards Roger, though he did take his anger out on him verbally.
Roger, not knowing any other male role model, wanted to grow up to be like his father. Without the drunken rage. He worked hard through school. Brought home good grades to show his father. Even developed the love for collecting rocks and keeping them in his backpack.

By the time he was in high school, he knew what he wanted to do. He took Freshman Geology and went on from there. Going from Pre-AP to AP, even GT. He got a scholarship for a hometown university for his work in Geology and plans on staying down that path for the love of the subject.

I hope this is alright. Need anything else?

Locke
08-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Someone told me. That posting in IC is cool.

Mary Sue
08-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Looks good. Accepted! Post now! XD

Imp
08-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Glad to see this is picking up!

Back from vaca now so I'll spend a lot more time on this.

Mary Sue
08-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Good good....Excelllent.... >:3

Griphun
08-12-2012, 02:55 AM
Posted. I hope it's alright.

Mary Sue
08-12-2012, 03:04 AM
It's fine, Griph. Maybe use quotation marks when someone's speaking, otherwise I liked your post.

If anyone has anything they want to post do so, or let me know you're ready for a time skip and Imp or myself can move use to loading time!

Imp
08-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Well, I'll got another post up and then I think we are ready for a jump! =)

Mary Sue
08-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Excellent! :D

Imp
08-21-2012, 04:43 PM
Uh oh, shall I pm our current members to remind them to post and that the story is moving along? >>

The Bartender
08-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Yeah, yeah, sometime later.

Imp
08-21-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm assuming after you heal from that knee injury, yes? *points to sig*

Try to get some better armor next time you go out. ;)

The Bartender
08-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Huh, what...? Oh, yes, it is a dread injury. I can't even write because I have such pains in my arm. -that_cry-

Imp
08-26-2012, 08:36 PM
I'll get a post up sometime later tonight or tomorrow.

Anne Bonny
09-05-2012, 10:58 PM
-A quick note-

Our dear Ms Mary Sue is having major net issues! She's working hard to get back to us. HANG IN THERE KIDS

Imp
09-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Was wondering where she went. =_=

Thank you for the update! It is greatly appreciated!

EDIT

Before I post, I'm going to PM Mr. Rope and Griphun to post so that way I wrap everything up and make a mod post for Mary.