PDA

View Full Version : BIOHAZARD: PACIFIC TORCH IC [PG-13]

Imp
07-12-2012, 06:50 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y297/total121/BiohazardPTfinal.jpg

Chapter 1
Calm Before the Storm

To Spire of the Sea

Everyone is just finishing dinner and I am about to begin the presentation within a half hour. So, for the record, the scheduled showcase will be unveiled at 8:30pm. The Red Queen has been updated and will inform the passengers within ten minutes of it starting. She will also be taking care of security on the outside of the ship as my personal guard will be hiding inside amongst the crowd, keeping an eye on several shady characters. I'm not sure who they are but I know the Organization is still after me, even if it has been several years of inactivity for both sides, minus the mole we discovered in our facility.

Anyway, all precautions and safety measures have been taken and my Rex is always equipped just in case Xavier manages to snap during the exhibit. I also hope everyone remains inside their cabins around midnight as that is when a storm is to hit our coordinates...
~Lucif R.

The sun's radiant glow had bestowed the white luxury cruise ship with a golden hue, adding to the exquisite look of the Pacific Torch as well as adding to the enjoyment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4G0SIXxx2U) for those aboard. A lovely five star dining experience for the passengers had just finished with few left behind still enjoying the the remaining bits on their plate.

Waiters bearing fake smiles wander the upper decks with a sample array of sushi and wine for all to enjoy. Spirits were to be kept high while on the journey as Lucif needed everyone to be optimistic when arriving at his facility, which was less than two days away. Lucif himself was secretly approaching the showcase room from a security hallway which both have been sealed from the passengers.

"I hope everyone enjoys the show." Xavier's deep voice rumbled through the security hallway. "I'm sure all will go well tonight. Don't worry, my friend." Lucif positively responded to his taller and greyer counterpart. Xavier is part of a current project still in the works back at Lucif's lab. The idea behind it seemed asinine to many other researchers he had come across in his years of fixing Umbrella's mistakes.

This was the first time that Lucif was going to reveal himself to the world after so many years of being in hiding. He wasn't sure what to expect exactly, but he was optimistic that his ideas would be met with gratification of some kind...

Rhomeo
07-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Everything about this trip reeked of manipulation and espionage, from the waiters, to the food, even to the music.

It was really starting to annoy me.

On the other hand, of course, I had to hand it to Lucif; he knew how to set people up for whatever it was he was attempting to do here. Wherever you looked, people were relaxed and enjoying what was going on, oblivious to the security and shady figures that sometimes moved amongst them. They were all like mewling cats, begging to be fed whatever could be put in their mouths, and it just so happened that it was going to be Lucif’s work.

“Hey, you’ve been thumbing that glass of wine for the last five minutes, are you even going to drink it?”

I looked over at one of the other members of the table, and out of spite, I took a small sip from my glass. Being drunk now wasn’t a smart idea, but I had to keep up appearances, really.

“Uh huh, right… anyway, who are you? I think I’d recognise you if you were somebody.”

“I’m a director in the company Atlas; we’re a technology firm that works closely with the Roman Catholic Church.”

To prove my point, I pulled a small cross from under my jacket and briefly showed it to him. Putting it back, I leant back slightly and took another sip from my wine, searching the room over. One other man had been put on this assignment, we’d agreed to not stick together in public places unless it was absolutely necessary, but now I’d seemed to have lost him.

How unfortunate, now I won’t be able to tell if he’ll see anything I’ll miss or not.

“Atlas, I’ve never heard of them before. They work with the Roman Catholic Church, you say? How is that a lucrative business, pray tell?”

“You’ve obviously never been inside a Church recently, I assume. Technology has assimilated into all forms of life recently, including religion. You shouldn’t be surprised that even religious people would jump on that bandwagon, it’s very efficient, really.”

Surprisingly enough, I was a member of the company I was talking about. Unknown to most people, however, was the fact that it was simply one of many fronts for the Organization. Secret societies and groups had a tendency to sneak up on you like that, it seemed.

I took another sip from the wine and continued to watch and wait.

Anti-Hero
07-16-2012, 01:52 PM
The man had been sitting at a table conversing with one of the younger waitresses he found to be moderately attractive, in figure and in personality. She was a bit of a charmer with a spit fire tendency that she hid behind a devious smile. His steely gaze caught sight of a familiar face across the room, but he ignored it and returned to this beauty before him. "Don't forget my drink now sweetheart," He called after her as she strode away from one table to the next, taking and handing out orders with balance and grace.

The old man beside him spoke clear but whispering so as his old bag of a wife didn't hear him "They call me a lecher but you single and thats a fine piece of ass right there sir." the accent from the old man was as thick as his own and both of them muffled by beards, and the certain level of divinity that came with them. "I'll make sure to watch her closely." Aubrey replied with a slight wink in his eye and smile on his face. While he smelled of liquor and spoke as if he had just walked out of Siberia, he seemed to fit in well amongst the fat cats and the security firms positioned in this room, hopefully none were wise to him.

He for now leaned back and enjoyed a light sip of red wine as it had been offered, and what was a Russian man to turn down alcohol? True while it was a viscous stereotype, the better he blended the less questions would be asked. So even as the festivities were surely taking their time he waited patiently not to quickly to act on his own.

He tipped his glass, and recalled a phrase known to the Russian people, a phrase coined famous by a terrorist but held true to its meaning, as the Americans would say 'Semper Fi' if they had military background, he spoke loosely at another sip "No Russian..."

SikstaSlathalin
07-17-2012, 09:05 PM
The wind blew her short red hair about her fair face as she watched the waves lap on the side of the Torch. She was sipping her cider slowly savouring it sweet sharp flavour keeping an eye on the decks while the others patrolled their own parts of the ship. No one really shady was on deck a few people she was sure were some kind of mobsters but not the right kind of shady she was keeping an eye out for. Looking at her watch she figured it was almost time to head into the ball room to prepare for the presentation. Taking her cider she went into the room and immediately began scanning every face with a practised face of blank interest. She didn't see anyone that jumped out at her as suspicious but a few she was going to keep an eye on, this event was huge for the boss and they couldn't afford to let anyone ruin it. She ordered another cider and settled down at the bar watching the teeming minnows for sharks.

DarkShadow
07-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Red walked along the deck of the Torch, doing a short perimeter sweep. Finding nothing, he pulled out a bottle of scotch and popped the cap. Taking a long swig, he looked at his watch, as if telling time.
But alas, on the screen was the view of a hidden camera, providing Red with a view of the lower corridors. When he was done, he switched the watch back to time, to avoid being discovered, and made his way to the dining room, and, taking a seat, took out a bottle of beer, and took a long swig. Seeing what he thought to be one of the suspicious passengers, he was about to rise, when a man spoke up.
"What brand is that?"

Red was startled at the question, but turned to see a man in his late forties. Red chuckled and passed the bottle on to the man.
"its my own recipe. Homemade."
The man took a swig, and nearly choked.
"That some mighty strong stuff ya got there, sir."
"To me its sweet as honey."
Red looked back, but whoever he had seen was gone. He checked the time, and seeing it was nearly showtime, proceeded to the ballroom. That would, after all, be where his objectives would be heading.

Imp
07-20-2012, 09:11 AM
"The time is currently 8:25 and within five minutes, the exhibit will be opening in the renovated ballroom. Repeat. Five minutes until the exhibit begins so please attend as you are expected." the ship's computer alerted everyone. The so called ballroom was actually not one realistically but just codenamed as such. Unlike the Spencer Rain, the Pacific Torch had a larger exhibit room complete with several large revolving cases for each different display.

Some hands on deck were now removing the barricades from the entrance to the exhibit for all to enter. Within the large, rectangular room sits several rows of seats which are located on the same side as the entrance. In the middle is a large symbol of a compass set into the white marble flooring. Several display screens are either mounted on the walls for easy viewing or also hanging from the ceiling. A large drop-down screen hangs on the wall across from the many row of chairs. A black veil covers each of the three cylindrical cases set near the large drop-down screen.

------------------------------------
------------------------8:30 PM----
------------------------------------

Everyone had arrived on time and found a seat among the several rows of comfy chairs. Even Lucif's secret guard were to sit amongst the crowd, keeping an eye on the possible threats they were informed of. As a couple minutes passed and nerves set in, the lights dimmed and on the large screen in the back displayed the iconic Umbrella symbol. After it spun in place for three times, audio kicked in (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xjzeCswOvc&feature=related) which reminded everyone of the world's once most powerful pharmaceutical corporation until they collapsed and became nothing more but a black mark. Within less than a minute, the video finished and full lighting was brought back to reveal the mysterious blue-haired Lucif with a headset.

"The Umbrella Corporation wasn't the only one of its kind. TRICELL (http://residentevil.wikia.com/TRICELL) and WilPharma (http://residentevil.wikia.com/WilPharma_Corporation) also followed in their path and nothing good came of it. Now all that remains of them is destruction, lawsuits, and their products running about the world and causing terror."

The screens all lit up, giving a closeup of Lucif.

"I'm Lucif Rosco and I'm sure many of you have heard of me. I used to work for Umbrella until they turned on me and some of my closest friends which were made as scapegoats after the Raccoon City incident. Well, I'm the last of them at this time and I have fulfilled my reprisal against Umbrella in a variety of ways. Tonight, I will show."

Lucif walks over to the first cylinder and pulls off the veil to reveal it to be a simple tranquilizer dart. The display screens all present the first exhibit while the large screen in the back displays the information about the exhibit.

"My research team has been working on sedatives to bring down any BOW still active today. This one here is still being worked on but is currently capable of bringing down any and every T-virus infected creature. What it does is once in the bloodstream, it latches onto T cells and informs them to attack each other. Thus, creating chaos within the body and crippling any ability to repair external or internal damage. As you can see in the video, both the Licker and Hunter are unable to attack their prey after seconds of getting hit with this deadly shot. Don't think of it as a tranquilizer as it will kill the creatures.

Now, before I move on, any questions on this current project?"

bluemoon
07-20-2012, 07:59 PM
Vera had retired to her room right after dinner to wait for the exhibit in the ballroom to open. She had sent a message to her father as he had requested, detailing the identity of any of the guests she had recognized. Looking over her notes on the T-virus, she studied the details of each species’ traits, readying herself for the exhibit. As soon as she received the message on her computer, she made her way to the ballroom.

Vera crossed and uncrossed her legs, her hands smoothing the hemline of her knee-length dress unconsciously. Her eyes darted from the newly exposed cylinder to Lucif, his unusual looks hard to ignore. With concealed curiosity, she glanced around the room, taking in the other participants of this unique experience once again. She knew her finances allowed her a place here, but what of the others? Almost every face was a mystery, unlike the typical gathering, this crowd was filled with strangers. It was hard for her to disguise her excitement as she turned her attention back to the first exhibit--her seat in the second row allowing her a close-up view of the tranquilizer dart. She could see the usefulness of an instrument of that caliber. Umbrella and their “creatures” had always been of great interest to her, but she had never had the chance to see one in the flesh. With a weapon that could disable them, she would finally have a chance to study them at her leisure.

Vera’s eyes glanced at the video on the screen as the T-virus creatures reacted to the effects of the dart‘s sedative. Despite their lethal reputation, it was still difficult to watch them suffer under the effects of the weapon. She was familiar with both the Licker and Hunter from earlier studies--all her information collected from classified reports and interviews with others who had encountered them--money did have its advantages. Her hand went up as Lucif asked for questions.

Once she was acknowledged, she lowered her hand and indicated the two creatures on the screen with a tilt of her head. “Given the agility and speed of the Licker and the reptilian skin of the Hunter, isn’t it difficult to inject the serum into the creatures?” she asked.

Imp
07-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Within seconds, Lucif had received a question. As was expected from the crowd.

“Given the agility and speed of the Licker and the reptilian skin of the Hunter, isn’t it difficult to inject the serum into the creatures?” a women amongst the crowd asked. A rather wise question as it pointed out the strengths of both.

"Ah yes!" Lucif quickly responded and began to walk back over to the first case. "The Hunter was our main issue since so many of them were produced by Umbrella and then released into the black market shortly after Umbrella's crash and for the fact that it has much thicker skin than the licker. The ammo we use encases the dart round, allowing it to pierce any thick flesh with great power. Even ballistic vests are capable of being penetrated due to the hardened needle's piercing ability."

The screens switched over to a special casing the dart was given and in various examples, shows the power it has.

"Now, the agility and speed of the Licker and Hunter series was an issue for when they weren't immobilized. What we did was devise a spread-shot type that contains spiked ball bearings each filled with the T-Neutralizer. With the shot radius, it is incredibly difficult for either creature to dodge. Though enough of the T-N must be injected into the creature or else it may not work as quickly. Please note that only some official BOWs have been tested on such as the Hunter series, Licker series, and some other crude ones."

Soulio
07-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Markus listened intently, replaying the words in his head every pause Lucif made.
The pictures flashed behind Lucif, the needle, then his face, then it piercing various objects. When someone asked the question about the needles, Markus tapped a tiny button inside his suit pocket, activating a recorder. It was completely invisible on any form of radar. Once it was finished, Markus deactivated the recorder to preserve the memory.
When Lucif began talking about the other test subjects, Markus once again activated the recorder.
Raising his hand, and quickly being noticed, he asked his question.
"When you say "crude ones" what exactly do you mean?"

Rhomeo
07-23-2012, 11:13 PM
After we’d been ushered into Lucif’s presentation area, I took my seat and began to take mental notes. My partner was most likely on the opposite side of the room, although there was a chance he could be sitting right next to me and I was simply too focused to notice. Giving a mental shrug, I contemplated the first question that was asked, and then answered. It was a good question, albeit a somewhat stupid one. Keeping up with a Licker’s agility came more with skill than a spread-weapon, and a Hunter was something you were better off running from. That, however, was more my opinion than anything.

Just as the other man began asking his question, I raised my own hand, and was quickly picked out, probably assuming our questions were somewhat linked.

“In your example videos, I noticed that you only show both the Licker and Hunter, and not any other test subjects. I can understand why you might not want to show all of your research, but only giving us a portion of the results and examples of your experiments may not be the best way to prove how effective this weapon is.”

By this point, some people were starting to look at me. Clearing my throat, I quickly continued.

“Of course, what I mean is, is this sedative effective against all creatures infected with the T-virus, or simply Hunters, Lickers and these other subjects you’ve researched? It would be a sad day if someone armed with this weapon attempted to use it against a new strain and it ended up mutating and adapting to your weapon.”

Mine was a slightly longer and more complicated question than the others, but I was quite sure he’d want to answer it. He wouldn’t want to lose his audience, after all, and information was something I was after.

SikstaSlathalin
07-24-2012, 01:45 AM
Mary was amongst the first to enter the Exhibit room she made her way to the bar and gave a slight look to the bar keep knowing he was undercover like her taking a seat on the edge of the bar closest to the wall she sipped her drink watching the others file in scanning for any strange faces she saw some but wasn't going to jump the gun at this point she moved closer to the audience seated in the middle of the room so she could keep a better eye on them. She continued sipping her drink as Lucif began the show, it was pretty interesting but it was nothing she didn't already know the whole team got a full briefing on everything before they even set out to sea.

As it rolled around to questions she watched closely for anyone using some kind of recording device, and she saw it the man asking about what Lucif meant by crude ones, she saw him move his hand into his pocket and pull it out holding nothing, at first she thought it was just an unconscious twitch but when he did it twice more she knew something was up. Turning around she signed to the barkeep about the man asking about the crude ones and with a nod the man pushed a button under the bar that would send a signal to Lucif about it. With her job done she continued to sip her drink before turning back to to watch the group.

Imp
07-24-2012, 05:58 AM
Soon after his lips closed, another question was received from another member in the audience. Lucif took off his blue sunglasses and began cleaning them.

"When you say "crude ones" what exactly do you mean?" The man asked. But, before Lucif could respond, his earpiece gave several soft audible beeps that only he of course could hear. It was an alert from one of his observant undercover agents who were to notify him of the shady passengers who asked him questions. The man asking him the current question was obviously one of them and Lucif would keep his eye on him from now on. In the meantime, another gentleman had his hand raised and was allowed to ask following the previous one.

“In your example videos, I noticed that you only show both the Licker and Hunter, and not any other test subjects. I can understand why you might not want to show all of your research, but only giving us a portion of the results and examples of your experiments may not be the best way to prove how effective this weapon is.”

“Of course, what I mean is, is this sedative effective against all creatures infected with the T-virus, or simply Hunters, Lickers and these other subjects you’ve researched? It would be a sad day if someone armed with this weapon attempted to use it against a new strain and it ended up mutating and adapting to your weapon.”

"Well, to try and answer both questions at once, I speak only of those oddities that Umbrella had either intentionally or unintentionally created. Some of such are the Neptune, Cerberus, and Ivy. The list of those experimented on also includes the Tyrant 103. Any other T-infected creature such as a zombie or other, would be easily dispatched with one of these shots."

Lucif paused for a minute, taking a sip of bottled water and thinking on what information he should include and what may be risky.

"Let me assure you all that many of Umbrella's and Tricell's projects have been terminated. The reason why the Licker and Hunter variants are the primary concern over the others is the fact that they were the only useful ones created. As you may know, terrorist attacks in the past have implemented these aside from the typical zombie and whatever else may be affected by the T-Virus. With that, everything infected with the T-virus can be taken down with this weapon at ease because it is solely made for just that virus."

"The T-Veronica Virus and other T variants have not been tested for the reason that traces of such have been removed from the world. As for all other viruses including the new C-Virus, no research has been done on them. Thank you for your questions and I would like to move on..."

Lucif knew he was wrong in what he just said. Yes, all of the T-virus BOWs could be taken down easily and even Wesker would find himself going into shock if hit with the weapon. However, there was but one that was risky and currently hidden away below deck. Lucif's security knew well of it but there wasn't much concern since it is in stasis and has been since the shipment of it was completed earlier in the day thanks to a black market dealer in Hong Kong.

It was known as Nyx by Umbrella and only two were made. No one had any knowledge of it due to it being kept a complete secret from the public. If the secret ever got out, then Umbrella employees would be spending life in jail for its creation. Even some of the survivors of Raccoon City that fought the first Nyx were assassinated to keep the project under wraps.

"As for the next item on the list, I present to you my team's greatest achievement, Xavier!"

From the secret entrance behind the large screen stepped out a massive figure that stood at about eight feet tall. Entering the light, the figure was easily identified as Tyrant 103 model complete with the iconic grey skin and trenchcoat.

"Now, don't fear, everyone. Xavier is a shining example of what good can become of Umbrella creations. Through means of acquiring a T-103, we immediately began work on humanizing him so he would one day be able to walk among us without any troubles. Since finding an actual cure for the T-virus has proved near impossible, this was our next step. Xavier, if you could introduce yourself to the audience. I would be much obliged."

Lucif moved to the side of the room as Xavier took the center. The screens showed close ups of him as well as past footage of him going through some sort of schooling.

"I am Xavier." The Tyrant spoke without any slur. "Unlike others of the same model you have heard of, I am nothing like them mentally. Lucif and his team have helped me break from the chains of slavery that Umbrella once had me in. Through various tests and training sessions, I have absorbed much knowledge that was never offered to me before. Sadly, all past memories before being 'engineered' by Umbrella were erased and I have no knowledge of my childhood. I am very much like all of you in that I am conscious and I hope to one day serve the community like Lucif and his team have. I would be glad to answer any questions."

In the meantime, Lucif heavily monitored Xavier. Sure, the X-Project had proved successful for sometime, but now the public finally got a glimpse of him and hopefully no one would respond with something negative to upset Xavier. However, Xavier has proved to be quite calm.

kiesse
07-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Kiesse sat in the chopper with his team. They were just begining to talk off when he got the call this mission was huge news for them; it was there first major mission in a while. He spoke loudly in russian to be heard over the chopper "I've got good news and I've got bad news. First we are being rerouted to a major mission off the coast of china to vessel called the Pacific Torch. Second and very important the targets name is Lucif Rosco a bio terrorist which means gas masks on until wolf verifies there are no airborn toxins or viruses. Also our orders are to take him alive by force all oppisation is to be crushed including civilians or anyone or thing that interfers by any means necessary. There is no telling what is waiting for us when we land so we land loud. And most importantly we do this as a team that means we leave no one behind unless they are already dead understood??" Kiesse loaded his rifle and sidearm and chambered a round in each before sitting down as the others did the same.

Soulio
07-25-2012, 01:17 AM
Soul sat on the not-so-comfortable seat in the chopper they were riding in. They had received a call from someone who wanted a bio terrorist brought to him. Kiesse loaded his weapons, and sat down. Not bothering until they were within view of the ship, Soul didn't chamber his weapons. He loved pissing off Kiesse. He didn't like him, and in return, Kiesse didn't like Soul.
He pulled out the small coin his father gave to him as a child, before he dissapeared. He began mindlessly flipping it back and forth in his hands, a habit he had due to his ADD. It wasnt bad. It was just he had to have something moving, or he'd go insane.
"So where are we landing?"

--Markus--
Listening intently, Markus had forgotten to keep on the down low.
Damn. He thought as he nonchalantly cracked his neck, while at the same time looking at the woman standing at the bar. He reached back into his pocket, turned off the recorder, and pulled out his "lucky coin". He tossed it ever so slightly, enough to where no one would see it. He nodded his head like it was a good toss, and calmly made his way to the bar.
He asked for a glass of scotch, and smiled at the woman.
"So, what brings your beautiful self on the Pacific?" He made sure to put his best ignorant and naive face, which even his commanders couldn't even see-through half the time.

Alanoth
07-25-2012, 05:24 AM
Lenhard may have been the new member of the group, in fact no one trusted him to do anything except shoot, but he understood Kiesse just fine. So, we're finally headed on a mission, about time Kiesse did something right. he thought to himself, pulling on a gas mask to cover his smile as well as prep for the upcoming mission. Dealing with a potential bio terrorist meant that there was a risk of running into nasty things, sounded like fun to Lenhard. Hopefully, he would get to shoot at lots of things, the uncomfortable seats in the chopper had made him somewhat irritable, he had even considered letting off a compliment at someone to show just how cranky he was. He didn't, just threw a bad joke Soul's way. The kid had always been touchy about the coin, and the question of landing was perfect opportunity. "What, didn't you hear, Soul?" he remarked in heavily dramatic Russian, "We're going to throw your fake excuse for a nickel onto the boat, and we're going to land on it. I always knew you would come in handy, so let's see your little trinket prove me right."

SikstaSlathalin
07-25-2012, 06:12 AM
*Mary*

She half groaned as the man she caught being shady decided to play it off and become sleezy. Being undercover comes with those pitfalls guys always trying to hit on you no matter how uninterested you were, though this was a first for one of the guys she's supposed to be watching trying it. There were a few ways she could handle this, she could be the drunk floozy and hang herself on him, she could play the coy card and keep him guessing, she could also just play the uninterested bitch that she usually did. But she decided to play the wall and just talk with him but not letting him get anywhere. If she didn't just see him try and record secret info she might've fallen for his nice guy face. With a slight smile she sipped her drink some more and answered.

"Same as you, I'm here to see this exhibit. She said nodding her head back to the stage and all. So what do you think of all this pretty fancy wouldn't you say?" She kept her smile on keeping her eyes locked on the man.

*Natalya*

"I'm walking on sunshine whoa whoa whoa." The Sniper sings to herself in Russian as she does some quick maintenance on her weapons as usual everything was in order and proper but it never hurts to check. She heard their new mission and nodded to their leader going back to singing she forgot the rest of Walking on sunshine so she switched to Riders on the Storm as she waited to land ignoring the stupid confrontation Lenhard was trying to start .
"They probably have a landing deck somewhere on the big ship don't worry."

Soulio
07-25-2012, 09:15 AM
-Markus-
"Well, I find this amazingly boring. Figure if I'm going to watch it, at least I'll watch it somewhat buzzed." The woman had her eyes on Lucif, watching closely and carefully.
Gotta get her off my scent
"I'm going to flip a coin. Not just an ordinary coin. But my lucky coin. And when I flip it, it will tell me if I get lucky tonight. I don't tend to take it out of my pocket. But for someone such as yourself, I'll make an exception. He pulled it out of his pocket, making it evident that he was fiddling with it the entire time. He flipped the coin, calling heads on lucky.
"Well, whata ya know. Looks like I'm getting lucky!" He moved closer to the woman.
"So can I get your name?" He asked stupidly.

SikstaSlathalin
07-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Mary laughed at his attempts to pull her off his scent, he should be worrying about Lucif being on his scent now. She was just the one to spot and report him he'd be dealt with accordingly in time but he got points for trying but she would still enjoy crushing his hopes.
She smirked sliding her empty bottle to the barkeep to bring her another one she didn't speak until she got her drink as he moved closer she held him back with her finger.
"That is the cheesiest line I've ever heard, and it won't work on me. You want to get lucky that quickly buddy go find a blonde that's had one too many margaritas." She smirked pushing him back with her finger remembering that she can't break the head of anyone right now no matter how much she wished she could.

DarkShadow
07-26-2012, 11:09 PM
Alexei "Wolf" Volkov

Alexei dragged his knife across his chin, giving himself a shave. He'd been needing one. After each stroke, he flicked the knife toward the corner, and the cream flew off into a wastebasket. When he was done, he rubbed his chin, checking how he did before loading a bullet into the chamber of his handgun.
Missions like this were everyday to him. Ones like this being the bloodiest of all. Although killing civilians wasnt prefered, he couldnt help but feel a small bit of satisfaction every time he planted a bullet in them.
He searched his bag and found a bottle of vodka. He opened it and downed the contents before putting on his gasmask.
He looked down and let out a heavy sigh. He had some serious problems.

Red

Red watched over those in the crowd. The worms were likely in there, and chances were, they were foolish enough to draw attention to themselves. And what do you know He thought, when one of them raised his hand. He was about to go down and attempt to lure the man away from the crowd and restrain him, but one of the other security personnel had already seen him, and was heading over. He settled back into his chair in the corner, and continued watching the audience. They were all in for a show.

Soulio
07-27-2012, 01:06 AM
-Markus-
"Yeah, well, I like the ones that are hard to get. Always have. And so far, I've only been rejected once. Now, you could get the night of your life, or you could miss out on some of the best sensations you'll ever feel in your life." He had a feeling she wasnt falling for it. Most likely Lucif was already informed that there were people on the boat watching him. Now he just knew one might be talking to some hot chick at the bar.
"I can make some calls and give you references."

-Soul-
"Screw you Lenhard! I've told you time and time again, this was my fathers!" Lenhard always liked to make fun of his coin. And frankly, Soul was getting tired of it. He did it before every mission, always a new way to piss him off.
He finished turning the coin, and out it back in his pocket. He grabbed his weapons, and chambered the bullets.
Do it again, and see what the hell happens.

Imp
07-27-2012, 01:55 AM
Vera just eyed her group as they prepped themselves for the coming strike on the Pacific Torch; a cruise ship containing their target. She knew everyone by heart pretty much and there wasn't much anyone could hide either. With all they've been through, there was a thick line of respect that tied them together. Though not many fo them would admit to it, the feelings were all mutual.

"Why don't you stop bothering us with your petty coin flipping and shove it up your mangina for safe keeping, ya?" Vera so crudely suggested. Such a crass and drull comments were often expected from her and as random as they were, it usually got someone on the team laughing.

"I'm putting down a hundred rubles that I get Lucif first. Who wants to add to the pool?"

DarkShadow
07-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Alexei

Alexei turned toward Vera.
"Your on. Thanks for making that bet, i needed some vodka money."
He said, a sly smile crossing his lips underneath his mask.
He turned towards the newest member of the team. He didnt exactly trust him.
He thought about what he might be able to loot from Lucif's room as he fastened his body armor, loaded his ammo into it, and prepped for the drop.
He turned on his communications intercom inside his mask and did a quick soundcheck before going up front to the pilot, asking when and where the lift-off was.

Imp
07-28-2012, 02:59 AM
Chapter 2
Arrival

As Lucif continued his presentation to the welcomed passengers, under the main deck lied mischievous activities unknown to all except a small force of rebellious crewman. They were in the the most secure area; The B.O.W. and chemical containment rooms. With that and several cases of small arms, the insidious crew were confronting each other over a stray security member still faithful to Lucif.

"If you won't tell us the codes, then we'll pull your fingernails out. Now, tell us the access codes to the B.O.W.s!"

"Fuck you!" The security member spat blood at the traitor before being given a reprising punch to the face.

The rebel backed away, scratching at his chin and then turning to another member. "Tell them to release the infected." The other rebel nodded in acceptance and was quick to grab his radio. "Do it." He finished and then went for his MP5 to prepare for the coming strike.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened, revealing a crewman armed with a handgun who began rapidly opening fire on the rebels. Fire was exchange and in the firefight were several critical hits made on the Main Security Computer. The bullets ripped into its delicate frame and took it offline. With that, the locks on many BOW containers popped open and gave way to more horror that accompanied the Pacific Torch. The rebels scrambled out of the room...

--------------------
Several Minutes After
--------------------

As the exhibit was nearly finished and the crowd preparing to enjoy a late dessert, a loud groaning was heard coming from the entrance to the room. Lucif and many others froze in place and questioned the sound until a few more groans began to spook the people. Then, the alarm instilled shock into all as red lights lit the once dark room.

"ALERT: BIOHAZARDOUS OUTBREAK HAS BEEN DETECTED. PLEASE RETREAT TO YOUR SPECIFIED SAFEGUARD LOCATION. THIS IS NOT A DRILL." The security's voice repeated several times in fifteen second intervals.

"As the warning, says, this is not a drill, folks! Please, retreat to the specified locations!" Lucif yelled, competing to have his voice heard over the alarm. Lucif then looked to his datapad and received a count of up to twenty infected crewman and counting.

A waiter was the first to hurry out into the entrance, only to be attacked by a ferocious bloodthirsty woman. She tackled him to the ground and began tearing flesh from his face with her teeth. Behind the horror came several others who rushed the frightened crowd.

"Use this passage!" Lucif yelled to whoever could hear over the screams. Quickly, him and Xavier scurried into the secret entrance which was now available to all.

DarkShadow
07-28-2012, 03:21 AM
Red

Red smiled grimly. It was time to play. He sprinted over to some of the civilians, ushering them to the secret passage over the screams of the dead and dying before deploying covering fire whilst going to the passage himself. The civilians, in all their rush to escape the room, were trampling over each other, knocking others down in their clumsy rush to escape the few infected that had entered the room. But alas, they were steadily pouring in, taking the very flesh from those too unfortunate to escape from their bloody clutches.
What would have frightened most others, but only puzzled Red, was that these infected were somehow different. Quicker, maybe even smarter. Not waiting for things to heat up, he rushed into the passage, facing behind Lucif in case any of the infected had strolled into the passage. He turned to Lucif, a question brimming on the edge of his tongue.
"Any idea who or what started all this?"

kiesse
07-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Kiesse opened the door to the helicopter as they hovered just over the back deck and noticed the alarm going off. He yelled in russian "gasmasks on they may not know that we are here yet but they will soon enough once were on the deck stack upon the door He double checked his vest and grabed a small backpack with breaching charges in and slipped it on and lept out the door and headed for the door that lead in off the deck to the ship.

Soulio
07-28-2012, 10:49 AM
-Markus-
The infected burst into the room, causing a panic in the Exhibit. Not wanting to waste any of the greatly aged scotch, he grabs his glass, and downs the rest in one gulp.
Pulling out his concealed USP.45, he aims it at one of the infected, and fires.
And my suspicions are correct They were only killed by a shot to the head. Just like the racoon city mishap. He saw footage of a group of survivors escape, and saw how they always aimed for the head, never the body.
He quickly moved his aim to the head, fired once, and the thing dropped like a rag doll.
"Gotta run, great meeting you," he said to the woman before he ran into of the hallway he saw Lucif run in.
"I ask for a partner, and what do I get? Nothing but a handgun and a knife." He ran after Lucif, hoping to catch him before he dissapeared.

-Soul-
Checking his weapons one last time, he puts on his gas mask, and jumps out of the chopper immediately after Kiesse. Somersaulting onto the deck, he aims his weapon, checks the surroundings for any hostiles, and moves to the door. Not knowing how small the hallway will be, and if there will be much room for his M4, he switches it for his smaller weapon, a Glock.45. Useful for more than just home defense. He used this gun many missions, and it hadn't failed him yet.
"Decks clear, I advise switching to sidearm in case the hallway is to small for our primary weapons," he said to Kiesse before switching the safety off.
"Plant the breaches, that way we can detonate once everyone is already here."

kiesse
07-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Kiesse slipped off the bag and planted a charge at the top and bottom of the door and ready the detonator befor slipping the bag back on his back and speaking in russian to soul "I will keep my main out the hall shouldn't be that small since this door is this big. Plus we dont know what we are facing yet so i prefer that we go in tactically and expect oppision at every turn. The last thing we need is to be taken by surprise." Kiesse readied him self at the door waiting for the rest of his team.

SikstaSlathalin
07-28-2012, 07:00 PM
*Mary*

Mary was just about to walk away coyly from the drunk when the alarm went off and every worry she's been having about having the B.O.Ws on the ship came true. Some idiot crewman or would-be rebel let them go and now it's Raccoon City all over again whipping the SMG off herb akc she began popping shots into the heads of the monsters making her way back to where Lucif and the others fled she had to protect the boss and guessing the way her newest flirt was moving he was after Lucif too well she wouldn't let that happen.

Keeping her weapon at the low ready she took off down the hall to the secret passage. The man had a good lead on her but Mary was a track star in her spare time holstering her weapons under her shirt she ran past the man quickly tripping him up with the baton she had attached to her leg before hiding it running on and soon found Red, Lucif, and Xavier.
"I think someone less friendly is on your trail Mr. Rosco. I don't know who he's with but he's the one I alerted you to, I tripped him up though so we should get some good distance on him." She pulled her main weapon out and kept close to the others.

*Natalya*

Still humming lightly to herself Natalya twisted on her gasmask helmet and clicked on the night vision the whole scene has a hazy green color but with a few tweaks it was sharp and the reticles that worked as a laser range finder and wind sensor fired up and she studied the numbers quickly getting her large caliber rifle ready. It wasn't exactly meant to be an assault weapon but she learned sometimes you have to go for the over kill. Dropping down after Soul and Kiesse, she loaded a round and took up a prone position a little ways down the deck from the door shouting to the others.
"I'll cover our backs the rest of you just get in there!" As she was speaking one of the monsters sprinted down the hall teeth gnashing howling for blood but it barely made it a few feet before Long Shot Botala exploded it's head in a mist of red goo and brain matter.

Alanoth
07-28-2012, 10:46 PM
As the door opened-- Soul, Kiesse, and Natalya popping out first on deck as usual--Lenhard couldn't help giving out a low cackle inside his mask. Potential B.O.W.s, civilians galore, and zombies made one hell of a party. Perfect for a sadist with a military grade light machine gun in hand. He quickly slid down his chord, already pulling the bolt on his weapon, then somersaulted off towards the doorway. Natalya had already managed to get the first kill, but Lenhard promised himself that the next one would be his, and he would enjoy making them scream if they were human. He ran up to where Kiesse and Soul readied for the breach, then motioned off his intentions as he began to speak. "Taking point," he said off in Russian, not even bothering to cover up his own German accent, "I should be able to rip up anyone stupid enough to be in the hall, or anything. Cover the sides, look for doors along the hall, and tell Vera to keep his money, if I reach that swine first, he's gonna be screaming the whole way home. Ready on breach."

DarkShadow
07-29-2012, 12:26 AM
Alexei "Wolf" Volkov

Alexei was jumping off the helicopter right after Soul, but then remembered something. He went back to where he had been sitting and retrieved a small satchel. He dug inside, and pulled out a small, hand-carved wooden wolf. Something that had been passed along in the family for over generations. At least, that was what his father had said before he got shot when Alexei was seven...
He didnt know why, he usually left it behind on his missions, but this time, he felt as though if he didnt, hed never see it again.
Stop being so naive Alexei. He thought to himself before jumping onto the deck. He got to the door just in time to hear Lenhard.
"-the sides, look for doors along the hall, and tell Vera to keep his money, if I reach that swine first, he's gonna be screaming the whole way home. Ready on breach."
His eyes narrowed.
"I think you may be a bit too confident, comrade." He took position, watching the perimeter. That...Thing Natalya shot. It reminded him of something...

bluemoon
07-29-2012, 01:04 AM
Chaos erupted before Veronica could fully take in what was happening. Alarms blocked out much of what Lucif was trying to say, but she noticed several people heading towards a well-concealed doorway, including their host. She took a few steps towards the main entrance, hoping to make it back to her room, but the arrival of several BOW’s, and an unlucky victim, caused her to change her path. Kicking off her high-heels, she ran back into the ballroom, hoping to find another way out. Gunshots ripped through the air, and she ducked low within the aisle way to stay out of their trajectory. She could hear screams and moans, and when she lifted her head, the infected were making their way to the secret escape route.

Crawling on hands and knees, Veronica stayed out of sight. She wondered if the creatures would be able to find her by scent. Desperately she searched for anything she could use as a weapon. She could see a security guard lying face-down not too far from her, but his body was being consumed as she watched. His head turned slightly and she saw the white’s of his eyes as he finally succumbed to the agony and blood loss. Flattening to her belly, she moved forward, away from the guard, her elbows crunching through broken glass. At the front row, she pulled herself up, surprised she had not been noticed yet. Wiping the glass from her knees and arms, she felt warm blood running from a shallow cut in her elbow. Her eyes fell on the source of the broken glass, and in an instant, she grabbed the tranquilizer dart from its broken case and held it tightly in her fist. All around her the screams were rising in volume, the misshapen forms moving quickly to any available meal. Veronica slowly made her way to the edge of the stage and pressed herself tightly into a curtained recess. She slowed her breathing and remained perfectly still, hoping the killing would be over soon.

Soulio
07-29-2012, 02:00 AM
-Markus-
The woman from the bar ran into the hall, SMG in hand. Markus turned to see her catching up with him quickly. She exchanged her weapon for a baton in boot, and swung it at his legs. He tried to jump, but he was more or less caught off guard. He fell to the ground, his gun landing a few feet in front of him.
Getting up, he smooths out his suit.
"The bitch ripped my suit! IT WAS ARMANI!!!"
"Graaaghhhhrghhhh!" The infected had gotten into the hallway, and one managed to get ahold of Markus' leg, causing him to fall to the ground again, his gun still out of arms length.
"God dammit!!" The infected thing went to bite his leg. Fortunately he kicked it in time. It bought him enough time to grab his knife, and stab it in the head repeatedly. It finally went limp, allowing him to crawl to his gun. Grabbing it, he aims at the heads, and fires.
Getting up, he runs after Lucif, just catching a glimpse of his body guards black suit.
"This is long ass hallway."

-Soul-
Watching as Natalya fires her sniper, he sees the brains splatter.
Lenhard jumps out of the chopper, more or less mimicking the way Soul did.
"So you lack in originality, you need to mimic me?" He asks after he's done talking. Another infected pops up, so inorder to piss off Lenhard, he fires, and it drops dead.

Imp
07-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Lucif

"I have no idea at all who is behind this but we will find out shortly." Lucif quickly responded to Red while making his way through the hall.

"Xavier, head downstairs and ensure the the Nyx is stil in stasis. We can't let it escape!" Such a biohazard like this was highly unexpected to the blue-haired researcher. He was infuriated over the outbreak as countless lives suffer for him. For that, his old title as a bio-terrorist would return to him yet again.

It was then that Mary arrived shortly after Red. Informing Lucif of coming enemy agent. It was obvious that things were not looking well for the Pacific Torch passengers nor crew. After only a minutes worth of thought, Lucif concluded that...
"There is no chance in saving everyone. We need to get to the bridge and lock the autopilot. We need to stay on course. Let the passengers find their own way to safety."

--------------
Vera

The last one off the chopper confirmed their backs were clear and followed up behind the others as they were breaching the door.

"Got your backs." Vera announced to the squad as she had her SKS ready for anything. She was always the one giving cover. With her accuracy and semi-auto, she was perfect for the position.

DarkShadow
07-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Red

Red nodded, acknowledging Lucif.
"Right behind you sir."
Red checked the rounds in his SMG, not wanting to encounter any infected on empty.
He turned around and surveyed the large mess of civilians stumbling into the passageway. Whoever it was following them would have a tough time getting through them.
Whilst following Lucif, one thought popped into his head. Whoever started all this, was going to suffer.
Deciding to inform Lucif of his hypothesis, he turned to him.

"Whoever did this MUST have had access to secure areas."
He promptly pointed out. A spy? A traitor? Who knew. Didnt make a damn difference to him. They were gonna die either way.
He smacked a new clip in his SMG and tucked the other inside his tuxedo, along with his other clips, before turning around once again, just as the screams of the dead and dying rose to a new high.
Seeing infected beggining to get in the passage, and not wanting to stick around and wait for them, he kept up the pace with Lucif, thoughts of revenge brimming on the edge of his mind.

kiesse
07-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Now that the rest of his team was ready Kiesse blew the charges on the door and let Lenhard take point and entered behind him followed by Soul and Natalya and Vera. Once inside he spoke in russian into the comms that were installed inside each of their gasmasks as the screams started to reach them "Damn looks like something was released before we breached... Alright guns tight give them an order to yeld if the fail light em up. one more thing you save a civilian your solely responsible for them solely for the reason that its not our mission to save them, athough feel free to just keep your eyes on the prize."

Alanoth
07-30-2012, 08:31 PM
As Lenhard pulled off the bolt on his PKP, he smiled behind his mask as he heard some of his favorite Russian words. So, civilians are expendable, eh? he clarified with glee through the mic, eyeing the hallway ahead of him. If anything else were to be shot before he had a chance, soul was g-Suddenly, what he immediately identified as a zombie rounded the corner, running surprisingly fast, red-faced, and screaming like a banshee. Come to papa. he taunted in German, amused by the fact that no one else would understand. He fired off a burst into its legs, causing it to tumble forward, but then it suddenly got back up, and charged again. Frowning, he let loose a long volley of lead bullets, ripping through the Red-head's torso and face. It finally fell to the ground, blood all over the walls and floor, more screaming approaching fast, and sounding as if from a large room. Have your weapons free, the fun's about to begin!

DarkShadow
07-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Alexei "Wolf" Volkov

Alexei shouldered his rifle, and prepared for the group of infected that were coming. He fired into them, filling each one with more lead than they deserved.
However, it did little to them, killing only a few, and barely slowing them down.
How the hell were they supposed to win like this?
He was thinking about how they were going to get through just HOW many were coming, when he remembered something.
When in doubt, throw a grenade.
He tossed a frag, and rolled away, yelling,
"Take COVER!!!!!"

SikstaSlathalin
08-01-2012, 04:19 AM
*Mary*

Nodding to the others she took the left flank shooting down any B.O.Ws that got into her crossfire.
"I say we have some rebels on-board, maybe a bio-hippy or one of our enemies managed to grease some hands and got a mole into the normal crew. Or we could just be horribly unlucky I don't know, all I do know is we're gonna need some bigger weapons..." She paused hearing more gunfire coming through the vents and it sounded heavy she completed her thought. "And some body armor." She loaded another mag into her SMG and went back to popping off rounds in the heads of the monsters.

*Natalya*

Long Shot growled lightly upon seeing how close they would be in these halls, too close for her rifle so she slipped it back into the holster and drew her SMG loading a mag and taking the right flank using her dead-eye to bring down any enemy that the others just couldn't reach. Even with this smaller weapon she was a skilled shot. As Wolf chucked the frag Natalya jumped into an open doorway only to be jumped by one of the monsters not having time to shoot she pulled the bowie knife out of her boot and stabbed it into the monster until she could kick it away and blow it's head off spattering brains everywhere. Panting she wiped the blood from her goggles and sheathed the knife getting back to her feet joining the others.
"Well that was fun." She said sardonically taking aim down the hall again.

Soulio
08-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Markus-
Running down the extensive halls, slowly catching up with Lucif, Markus manages to finally catch up with the group enough to get a clear aim at the body guards.
The chick who ripped his suit was watching their backs, holding an SMG.
Hoping he doesnt get shot, he shoots two rounds at the group, and dives into a room.
Inside, was a woman.
"Who are you?" She asks.
"A good guy. What are you doing here?"
"Some guy stood me up. He told me we'd have dinner together, and he never showed. I saw him hanging with this other chick, and then I came here." Noticing the gun in his hand, she backs into the wall.
"Some bad shit is going on outside." He said simply.
She asked no more questions.
"Come on. Your not safe here. We're leaving in a minute."

Soul-
Wolf chucked a grenade, causing him to fall on his belly. Long Shot pulled out her SMG, and began shooting at one of the infected. It didn't go down until it's head was blown off from the high caliber bullet.
I can't believe this. They have GOT to be zombies. Nothing can withstand that! He experimented. Shooting an infected in the body with half his mag, and it only made it stumble. He shot it in the head once, and it went down.
He let off the rest of his clip, and replaced it with a new one. Holstering it and switching to his M4, he got up and let loose a volley of bullets at head level.
"Shoot em' in the heads!" He yelled over the comms.

Rhomeo
08-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Chaos. That was the only way to explain the situation.

Letting a frown cover my face, I padded my way down the hallway in the general direction of my room. If there was an outbreak, I wasn't going to get caught off guard without something to defend myself with, after all. My partner had disappeared into the throng, which left me alone in the quiet halls. So far I'd been lucky enough to avoid any of the infected, but I doubted my luck would hold out too much longer. Seeing as how my room was in the complete opposite direction of any of the so called safe areas, I might as well have signed my own death warrant. As if to prove that, a shadowy figure detached itself from the darkness at the end of the hall.

Typically, it was standing next to my room, looked like my luck had run out.

The figure stared at me soullessly, a middle-aged man in a crew member’s uniform. It only took a few moments for him to emit a demented cry and run at me, as though he were nothing more than a mindless beast. That wasn’t far from the truth, either, seeing as what the virus did to the brain of the infected. Well, the brain and the body, I supposed. Clearing my mind, I readied my fists and watched my opponent carefully. A simple infected, little brain function, probably no tactics or strategy as long as it fought by itself.

Closing the distance sickeningly fast, the infected man fell upon me. A vicious struggle went on for a few seconds, finished with a sickening crack. Scowling, I looked down at my suit, which was now grimed with the man’s blood. All I’d done was thrown his body weight past me and into the wall, snapping his neck instantly. Of course, it had to snap open and spray blood everywhere.

After a short sigh, I made my way into my room and gathered what little equipment I brought. Looked like it was time to head back and find my partner, or Lucif. Whichever one came first.

Alanoth
08-03-2012, 05:14 AM
Rather than dodge the grenade like the rest of his team, Lenhard had taken an unorthodox approach to avoiding damage. As soon as a red-headed zombie came within arm's reach, he grappled it and turned it around, using it as a meat shield to absorb the blast. It still knocked him over, but the fragmentation pieces didn't even graze him whereas the zombie was very much dead. Ach! These things smell worse when they're burnt. He remarked in Russian over the comm, pushing the body off of him and blasting the heads of two other zombies in the hallway. Pressing forward, i'll wait at the end of the hall for you guys, which will give you plenty of time to get hurt between now and then. As he cackled at the thought, he pressed on, blasting the occasional zombie that his teammates didn't dispatch.

bluemoon
08-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Hidden, Veronica had no idea how much time had passed. Between the alarms blaring and the distant explosions and gunshots, she couldn’t count on her safety in this room any longer. Moving slowly, she crept from the stage’s corner and peered out. As she had expected, the room was awash with blood. Bodies, both human and otherwise, were scattered across the floor, many of them torn to pieces barely resembling that of their original form. As far as she could determine, no one was alive, or moving. Barefoot, she made her way to the main floor, opening her small clutch purse which hung at her hip, the strap crossing her chest. There was a secret panel inside, and as she withdrew her camera from within, the procured dart took its place.

Veronica took pictures of the carnage, both human and zombie, taking care to get close-ups of the unusual traits. She jumped back when she saw a Crimson Head was among the dead. Knowing their uncanny ability to play dead, she took pictures of its large claws from a distance. Sighing nervously, she moved farther from its outstretched arms and approached the entryway to the ballroom. Sticking her head out, she confirmed the hallway was clear in both directions. She would be safe at least for a short time.

Veronica’s options were few, she could either head along the secret passageway that she had seen Lucif take, or she could head to her room. Neither option appealed to her, but her immediate safety came first, and remembering the dying guard, she picked up her discarded heels and slipped them onto her feet, walking towards the body. His remains were torn apart, the insides eaten, leaving a bowl-shaped opening. Blood mixed with chunks of meat floated in the depression. Gagging, Veronica reached for what remained of his service belt, surprised when it slipped away easily through his dismembered spine, some of the pants still remaining attached. Everything was covered in gore. Holding the leather strap out from her body, she moved behind the bar. Gingerly, she pulled the M9 Beretta from the holster and set it by the sink. There was also one extra magazine. A flashlight with a broken lens and a radio joined the pile. Dropping the emptied belt to the floor, she grabbed a bottle of vodka from the shelves and took a long drink, surveying her surroundings before setting to cleaning her new equipment. Each piece was cleaned using a damp rag. When she had finally finished, the bottle of vodka was half empty. Taking a step backwards, she tripped over the discarded belt, almost losing her balance. Glancing down, she noticed something plastic slip out from the shreds of the attached pant’s pocket. There were three key cards, each with its own symbol, designating its use. She swept the lot up swiftly, slipping them into her purse, and once again checked the area for safety. She was going to have to get moving soon. Strapping the belt around her waist as tight as it would go, she emerged from around the bar. Her black knee-length dress was filthy and torn, her heels inconvenient, and the newly acquired belt loose. She wasn’t fooling anyone, she was not prepared for this. She eyed the cameras wearily, wondering if anyone was watching…and whether or not this was an accident or a planned event.

Imp
08-04-2012, 02:40 AM
The three suddenly came under fire and Lucif took cover, not looking to see who it came from. To him it was just another piece of the maelstrom slowly consuming his ship.

"Damn it! I have no clue but I'm not receiving anything from HQ either." Lucif clicked off the comms channel to their base and sighed heavily.

"Sadly, and I hate to think this, I fear the Organization is attacking us. I need you two to get below deck, take the weapons from the locker and clean out these terrorists. From what I heard earlier, I think we have company. But anyway, I'm heading to the bridge. Be safe." Lucif equipped his Rex and headed off.

Lucif had faith in his best two soldiers. They proved most reliable and were even top of their class. He just hoped whoever else was on his side would remain...

SikstaSlathalin
08-04-2012, 04:03 AM
*Mary*
The red haired woman ducked into the stairs case and popped off rounds to suppress the gunman if there was one even there
With a nod to Lucif Mary popped off more rounds down the hall dropping more zombies.
"Grab all of it sir? Last thing we need is the rebels or whoever chucked that grenade to get any of our gear." She hooked it down the nearest flight of stairs she held the door open for Red.
"Come on Red we gotta move! The Locker is a ways down and who knows what might be in our ways!" She shouted to her partner keeping suppressive fire going.

*Natalya*

Long Shot always shot for the head zombies or not but it was good for everyone else to know. She should find some high open spot and set up a trap for any hostiles be they zombie or human. She was beginning to wonder if this shit was worth the payout, guys with guns was one thing but zombies and other B.O.Ws were up in whole other paygrade. But she pushed these doubts out of her mind they were boots on ground and the chopper had left they were in this to the end live or die.

As she caught up with Lenhard a fat zombie jumped out and charged the man, she quickly let her SMG hang at her side and pulled the rifle off her back taking a quick aim she blasted it's head from the kneeling position splashing it head contents over the wall. She wasn't sure if her SMG would have enough pop for that one. As is her mantra nothing wrong with overkill.
"Do we have an idea where we're supposed to go?" She asked over the comms.

Imp
08-04-2012, 04:42 AM
Vera

"What the fuck are we dealing with here?" Vera yelled over the comms as she observed the creatures attacking them.
This wasn't part of the plan, or so she thought. The target was a Bio-terrorist(keyword being 'was') but did he start this?

Vera pondered the idea for a little as she secured everyone's back. From there, she tossed the idea aside like a gun booting an empty cartridge from its chamber.

"This place is large. Are we splitting into groups soon or carrying along like an angry mob?" Vera hoped she didn't get one of the many male soldiers for that would lead to him staring at her ass if she took point.

"I want Natalya on my team if so!" Vera quickly added.

DarkShadow
08-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Red gave Lucif a short nod before he went on his own way. Red had been given an assignment, and he'd carry it through.
.he paused at the door, and looked at Mary.
"We may not now who or what's down there, but we do know one thing. Its safe to say their dead... one way or another."
He fired a string of rounds off at a zombie running into the stairwell, an assortment if bone and brainmatter exploding onto the wall.
"Whoever started this shit is gonna get theirs."
He loaded a mag in his SMG.
Every step was gonna be hard fought.

Imp
08-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Xavier

His massive gray hand clenched down on the rebels face even tighter, cracking the man's skull and ultimately killing him. To cease the annoyance of another enemy currently firing at him, Xavier took his previous kill and violently flung the bloodied corpse at the gunman down the hall, momentarily immobilizing the rebel.

The sounds of gunshots echoed through the vessel's halls. Some came from the above deck while heavier firearms were surprisingly coming from the outside. Who could be out there? The rebels who released the virus?

Needing to discover the truth, Xavier hurried down the emergency staircase to B2. His heavy footsteps shook the cylindrical stair room, unknowingly giving his position away to a few Hunters sitting idle at the bottom.

With a loud scream piercing the Tyrant's ears and taking him off balance, the Hunter's attacked. One managed to jump high enough to reach Xavier while the other was racing up the steps to aid it's other half.

Xavier had fought such creatures before and was ready to take them on...

Soulio
08-06-2012, 05:47 AM
-Markus-
Slowly opening the door, Markus peeks out into the hallway, checking for anything living or dead. Four undead were stumbling down the hall, bumping into the walls.
"Let's go. We need to find you a weapon. We're going back to the ballroom." Taking her hand, he guides her out of the closet, and quickly puts down the infected. His gun clicked empty. Replacing the mag with a fresh one, he pushes forward.
Minutes later, they arrive to the ballroom, and open the door.
"Oh my god..." The girl said quietly. The floor was covered in blood and intestines. The amount of blood was so much that the floor looked painted red. Scanning the floor quickly, Markus sees three Crimson heads, all a fair range from each other. They could see two security guards, one already picked clean. At the bar sat a woman, drinking a bottle of vodka.
"Got any scotch?"

-Soul-
Still firing at the undead pouring from the hallway, Soul finally sees what he's been looking for since the decks the satchel charge blew a hole in the wall.
Running quickly to the door, he prys it open, and checks inside. Firing two shots to drop the two undead, he calls out for his team in Russian instinctively.
"Come on! I found a room!" Firing two more shots to drop the two things from the hallway. Turning into the room, he checks to see if there are any doors to a different part of the ship. It was to dark to see anything, so he called for his teammates again.

bluemoon
08-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Veronica had searched the bodies that littered the ballroom floor for anything salvageable. She had found a few useful things, a lighter, smokes, and a pocket knife, but otherwise had come up empty handed. She had hoped to find more practical clothes or shoes, but everything was blood soaked, torn, or not her size. With little else to occupy her, she reconsidered going back to her room. The main hallway, while still empty, echoed with the sound of shuffling feet and gunfire. She wouldn’t make a hundred feet on her own without a small arsenal. Easing both of the doors closed, she returned to the bar, feeling slightly more secure with the entrance doors shut.

Sitting on a bar stool with the M9 in her right hand and the remaining pint of vodka in her left, Veronica’s eyes darted from the closed entrance doors to the ceiling cameras, the cameras to the secret passageway. She was an easy target, but she preferred to let the danger come looking for her, rather than the other way around. She had almost finished the pint when she heard sounds coming from the direction Lucif had scurried off to. Readying her gun, she allowed the muzzle to drop when a girl appeared first through the door. The girl’s reaction to the carnage was expected, Veronica herself was only starting to get used to the sight and smell of it. She almost gasped when a giant of a man appeared beside the girl. Dark suit, dark hair and well armed, the blue-eyed stranger was a welcome sight, if not a bit intimidating. She found it difficult to hide her interest in his weapons. Her earlier thought that this might be a planned event came crashing back at her. Why else would this man be here fully equipped for such a catastrophe. He surely didn’t look like one of Lucif’s men.

Hopping off the stool quickly, Veronica made her way around to the service side of the bar.

“Scotch it is,” she stated, trying to remain calm as she poured a glass of the amber liquid over crinkling ice cubes. She held the drink out to him, pulling back slightly when he reached for it. “First tell me what the hell is going on here,” she demanded.

Alanoth
08-07-2012, 04:32 AM
Lenhard soon heard all of the chatter on his earpiece, but mostly drowned it out. He was having far too much fun shooting the apparent 'zombies', watching their bodies shatter and splinter beneath his flurry of endless bullets. He hears Vera asking about how they were to proceed, and Lenhard smiled while quickly loading a new clip. He would have answered in affirmative of the angry mob plan, but Soul called everyone into some sort of room back in the hallway. Of course the large German didn't even acknowledge Natalya's help, he could have snapped the thing's neck anyway. It seemed that everyone was going to regroup in the room Soul mentioned, so he set himself up in the hallway corner, preparing to hold it and cover all entryways simultaneously. Everyone group in on Soul if you must, I'll hold the hallway/staircase entrance from here until we decide how we're going to clean this place up.

Imp
08-08-2012, 05:28 AM
=========CRITICAL EVENT================
What death there was in the ballroom would surely surprise anyone. It was now a mass grave to the few left alive near the bar as they enjoy their current victory of staying alive through the daunting cruise. Sipping their alcohol and dreading what was to come as they would venture deeper into the ship soon enough.

That was until one of the corpses began to twitch. Although having been shot in the head several times, it still managed to operate in some crude way. Its motor skills were still functioning as it rose from the bloody pool that once surrounded it and now eyed the remaining survivors of the room. Blood dripped heavily from its open wounds, wounds that were healing slowly it seemed.

With a sudden shriek emitting from the creature, it began to mutate rapidly. Thanks to the heavy dose of the T-virus within the body, the creature mutated from a crimson head into a T-enriched Licker which was very similar to a Beta Licker.

Nearing the final mutation phase, many of the surrounding corpses also rapidly mutated. The T-virus was never one to give up and as the name implied, was a tyrant among men. Many of the zombies had now transformed into crimson heads while few others progressed to the Licker mutation. One terrible sight was that of Lucif's one security member who, as he pulled himself up, fell about the slippery floor as his organs were nearly completely emptied from him. Suffering such massive damage immobilized the screaming horror.

For those who's brains weren't completely destroyed, rose after their mutations were completed. Now the room was filled with screams of furry rather than low groans. The amassing horde of death would soon overwhelm the three survivors unless they managed to escape. However, the only way out proved to be the hallway that Lucif and his friends used. From there they could enter the lower decks or follow Lucif to the Bridge.
================================

Kiesse & Vera

With the squad being rushed in so suddenly without direct orders, Kiesse became anxious to keep everyone under control and so did what he could.

"Dammit, Soul! Don't stray too far ahead! I'm not having anyone get me killed!" Kiesse shouted over the radio. Some of it was unclear over the gunfire coming from his nearby comrades but the point got across. The objective remained and Lucif needed to be found asap if he hasn't already been blown away.

"Everyone, check your god damn fire! We're looking for a blue haired male so keep an eye out for him! Check the bodies around you to be sure we didn't gun him down."
So far, every humanoid still left recognizable had no blue hair. If Kiesse discovered that Lucif was among the corpses, he would have shot one of his men but thankfully nothing was found.

"Alright, listen up! We're breaking off into two teams. Lenhard and Natalya, follow me. We're going to the bridge. Check your map cause it looks like their is a ballroom on the second deck so let's take the main lobby stairs. Vera, you are leading Soul and Wolf down to B1 and B2. Look around for the blue haired prick there. Let's move it!"

Kiesse then tugged on Lenhard's left arm to notion him to get moving up the stairs with Natalya to follow behind. The corpses seemed plentiful but there were surely more to come in the ballroom that awaited them beyond the stairs.

Meanwhile, Vera accepted her orders and began rushing for Soul and checking the hallway for anymore movement. Things went quite rather quickly as no more targets were present at the moment. "C'mon, Soul and Wolf! Let's find that son of a bitch first before the others do. I bet Lenhard will blow him away at first sight." Vera chuckled shortly after while discovering a maintenance staircase down to B1. This should be safer to use than the main lobby area...

-----------

Lucif

A positive bleep gave acceptance into the bridge. Lucif tucked his keycard away and kept his Rex in hand. Opening the heavy door slowly at first, he waited for any groaning but nothing came to ear. Quickly he entered with ironsights locked onto the Captain of the ship. The elderly man held his bloodied left arm which gave way to the fact he had been bitten by another crewman. That crewman was in the corner of the room with her head smashed in. No weapon was currently visible but it must have been a sturdy blunt object.

"I'm cold... I was hoping to have made it out alive but with the storm coming, I don't think any of us will survive after all." The Captain sank over a ruined mapping table and breathed heavily due to loss of blood.

Lucif walked over to one of the many windows on the bridge facing the front of the ship. Peering out, he noticed the truth of what the Captain spoke of. The thunderous storm appeared too large to bypass and the waves were rapidly increasing in size. Already the ship was rocking a bit due to the waves and even rain became apparent upon the windows.

"Did you lock the autopilot in?" Lucif queried the fainting Captain. There was no way to help the elderly man other than killing him but even that wouldn't suffice due to the heavy dose of T running through the infected.

The Captain only nodded and then pulled himself up onto the mapping table as to rest on it momentarily. Lucif kept an eye on him and perched himself over the autopilot command as to protect it at all costs. He calculated that there was only about ten minutes until the ship would be enveloped by the storm.

"You have ten minutes before the storm hits. After that, we'll have to hideout somewhere unless Xavier can help get things under control. I'm in the bridge now. Best of luck to you both." Lucif let his finger off the radio, ending his transmission to anyone on the radio. Primarily it only went out to his best two soldiers but anyone else carrying the same radio would have heard it.

Soulio
08-08-2012, 06:45 AM
Ooohhh yeah. I get to be on a team with Veraa. Gig. A. Tee. Loading his weapon with a new clip, he rushes behind Vera, checking the"ground" for any dangers.
"I'll watch our backs." He grinned.
"And no argument with that. Lenhard will break his bones first though. I say the best thing to do is check out the ballroom for any leads on his location. Best to know anything we can than nothing at all."

-Markus-
"I'm with the BSAA. I've been sent here to gathe information and extract Lucif. He's wanted as a bio-terrorist. If your thinking this was meant to happen, your wrong. The infected were meant to be shown what happens when the "vaccine" was injected into them. Most likely someone released them for monetary gain. Why would Lucif endanger his life to kill a whole ship, thus endangering his life even more?" Reaching I've and extracting the glass from her small dainty hands, he takes a drink, sets it down, and grabs the whole bottle. He wasn't an alcoholic, he just enjoyed scotch.
Behind them, the undead woke from it's re-death, and shrieked.
"FUCK!" He yells as he turns and sees one a few mutate into lickers.
The woman screams, and attempts to run out of the room, but is caught by one of the Crimson heads. She's torn apart in seconds.
"Run!" Grabbing her, he slings her over his shoulder, grabs her gear, and runs out the door. He sets her down, and hands her her gear.
"Get ready. They'll be here in seconds." Readying his weapon, he prepares for the onslaught to come.

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 07:41 PM
*Mary*

After checking the hall way Mary filed in behind Red bringing down the zombies while he loaded keeping her eyes to their backs so nothing would be able to get them from behind.
"Ammo check Red! I have two forty rounds mags left, how about you?" She shouted peppering a group of four zombies bringing them down in squirming masses of goo. She sincerely hoped they'd be able to grab some of the heavier caliber weapons and some good armor.

*Natalya*

The female Sniper wasn't totally keen on being in the same group as the prick of a Kraut. She didn't trust him as far as she could throw him. Which was a respectable distance the last time they had a hand-to-hand combat exercise but still she didn't trust him to watch her back she let him go up behind Kiesse and she watched the rear this also saved her from getting eye humped by them as she ran up the steps. She instinctively did an ammo check she was still in the green right now but she would keep only taking potshots since those were the most effective no matter what they were fighting.

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Alexei "Wolf" Volkov

Alexei did a quick scan of the area, wary of the infected that lay dead, the ones having been blown by the grenade giving off a rotten stench.
"This mission isnt going to be the easiest, comrades." He paused for a moment.
"Already i feel something isnt right."
He drew his sidearm an eerie feeling overcoming him.
"I dont like this."

Red

Red sighed.
"Ive got one full clip, half of my current one, more or less. Shit's hitting the fan. "
He was about to continue when his radio cackled to life.
"You have ten minutes before the storm hits. After that, we'll have to hideout somewhere unless Xavier can help get things under control. I'm in the bridge now. Best of luck to you both."
He sighed as a string of loud screams erupted from somewhere in the ship. Something was happening, and it wasnt good.

Rhomeo
08-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Screams of pain and animalistic cries reached my ears, creeping up from the staircase I was slowly walking up. From memory, the Bridge was on the second deck, or it was at least the easier way to get there. Not to mention the noises that echoed around the first deck, not unlike a cheesy zombie horror flick. I’d still neither not seen heads nor tails of my partner, and so far, I assumed he had to have been killed or turned to the other side. It wasn’t as though I knew enough about him to know of his capabilities in combat, but being ambushed by someone who had been infected was a little too much for most people to handle.

Due to that, it wouldn’t surprise me if over half of the guests and crew had already been turned. If any infected made their way into a safe zone, they wouldn’t have a chance. Sighing, I finished making my way up the stairs and into yet another hallway. If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought that the person who designed this ship enjoyed making people walk down narrow pathways onto their doom. Then again, that was still within reasonable parameters, seeing as how this entire ship was built for Lucif’s own purposes.

Running my hand through my hair, I continued along my path until the end of the hall, and turned almost straight into my partner. Jumping back from instinct, I looked him up and down to check his condition. If he had been infected…

“Hannon! Where have you been?”

I emitted a sigh of relief.

“Montgomery, good to see you haven’t been killed yet. Have you found out anything about the people who started this? Or, better yet, Lucif’s motives?”

“I haven’t found out either; however I was planning on giving Lucif a visit at the Bridge.”

“You know he’s in the Bridge, howso?”

“Call it a hunch.”

It did make sense for the leader of the group to sit up the front of the ship, especially if he had to keep an eye on everything. If worse came to worst, we could still find out where the ship was heading, and then get an evac.

“Very well, you lead the way; I’ll cover you from behind.”

“I thought you were a hand-to-hand specialist?”

“True, very well, I’ll take the lead.”

With that, we both continued down the hallway and in the general direction of the Bridge.

bluemoon
08-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Veronica had studied the man while he spoke, nodding with interest, but also keeping an eye on the room filled with corpses. At one point she had thought one of them had twitched, but dismissed it as her imagination. A big mistake! Everything changed in the blink of an eye and she found herself being lifted and carried out of the ballroom like a rag doll. The shock of the situation was the only reason she did not fight being thrown over his shoulder like a child. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she was ready to give the BSAA man a piece of her mind. The only problem with that, was the new, unexpected company, that seemed a bit angrier than she. Veronica berated herself, she should of remembered the T-viruses ability to survive and to mutant. Now, she found herself in the secret passageway, the smell of death permeating the air. Behind the agent, she couldn’t lend much assistance to the oncoming horde without his tall stature blocking her shot.

Veronica started moving quickly down the passageway, her Beretta drawn and leading the way. She tried to avoid stepping on the occasional corpses, afraid that they too might be changing. The screams of the pursuing infected echoed loudly in the hall, the constant chatter of the BSAA man’s gun and their footsteps adding to the noise. The effects of the vodka helped numb her, both from the sights and sounds. It wasn’t until she noticed the hallway opening that she remembered the key cards she had in her possession. She stopped dead, reaching inside her purse and pulling out the three keys. She lifted them closer to her face and was hit from behind before she could speak.

Veronica’s mouth fell open as she sighted on the creature which had knocked into her. By luck, her gun had remained in her hand, the keys flying outwards, landing a few paces in front of the Licker. Unable to see her, the blind creature was distracted for a second by the sound of the keys landing. It was ready to pounce and she took aim quickly, firing into the area of its brain. Three shots and then nothing. She was empty. “Damnit!” She cursed, digging in the belt for the spare clip. She saw the beast recoiling, knowing another strike was coming. She ducked her head in, still fumbling for the clip. “Shit…shit…shit……”

Imp
08-10-2012, 02:36 AM
Lucif

A nearby scream alerted Lucif's attention over to the nearby glowing security monitors. The listed 'Bridge Cam' displayed a Licker in the hallway. The image was a little fuzzy but it appeared as if a woman was ready to be its meal.

Considering his options on how to go about the situation, Lucif looked to his Rex magnum and decided to help. After all, the Captain was near death and this woman may of be assistance.

After confirming himself of his decision, Lucif jumped off the navigation control and blitzed towards the door. With his right fist slammed on the unlocking switch, the heavy door slid open which revealed to him of a major hazard coming his way.

With a woman in peril in front of him and a large man combatting more Lickers in the distance, Lucif acted by taking the closest one out first.

The back of the Licker's exposed skull erupted into a mixture of gore and bloody mist as the .357 round passed through it.

Several clicks sounded as the hammer was pulled into place.
"Get over here now!" Lucif yelled out to the two before letting off another round at the group of Lickers.

Soulio
08-10-2012, 06:33 AM
Firing at the Lickers and Crimson heads, one of the Lickers was already behind them, unknown to Markus.
The woman fired at the Licker at the worst possible times, since round after round were fired at the undead.
Turning to make sure she was alright after her scream, he saw the the Licker, and was about to shoot. But then the mastermind behind this whole ordeal burst out into the hall, fired at the Licker, which was dead immediately.
Telling them to get to his position, there was no choice in the matter. He would've gotten killed if he stayed.
Grabbing the womans hand and pulling her up once again, he slung her over his shoulder, and grabbed the extra mag she was so desperatly trying to grab seconds earlier.
"Your going to jail you piece of shit. But for now, we need to stay the hell alive." He growled at Lucif before running down the hall.
"Sorry for the first time miss. And for this time. We just can't lose any time right now." He meant the rag doll grabbing, and he was really sorry about it.

Alanoth
08-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Lenhard acknowledged his orders mentally, but didn't react at all until Kiesse touched his shoulder. Grunting, he gunned down the last visible red-faced zombie then followed Kiesse closely with Natalya bringing up the rear. Women, they were always so conceited and paranoid, thinking that every male in the vicinity would immediately stare at her ass if she turned around. Well he wasn't impressed, the bitch had even tossed him across a room not too long ago, and he had no interest in any woman's looks let alone hers, the mission-and the money-was far too important. Since most of the infected thus far had come from the direction of this ballroom, Lenhard made sure to load a fresh magazine, there was sure to be a lot of interesting fun in there. Anyone still amazingly alive would probably be wishing they weren't right now, and he would make sure to enjoy the sounds of their screaming before ending them. He kept his eyes peeled, no need to be ambushed right before a large engagement.

SikstaSlathalin
08-13-2012, 03:37 PM
*Mary*

She nodded to Red and Lucif's radio transmission as she kicked open the door to the armoury level. It was dark with only the pale glow of emergency lights acting like dim beacons in the blackness. Luckily one of the lights was right above the still locked armoury door. Pulling a powerful LED flashlight out of her pocket she scanned down the hall it looked clear but they still had to be cautious.
"Ok there's the Armoury Red it looks clear but I'm not gonna hold my breath. I'll keep my eye moving if you'll get the door open." She said slowly walking down the hall flashlight in one hand SMG in the other.

*Natalya*

The Sniper had holstered her side-arm and was once again readying her rifle. She wanted as much firepower as she could get in this situation and her rifle was that. Even though it went against everything she learned in training. For this mission she's used her sniper rifle as an assault weapon as much as she could.

Imp
08-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Montgomery

After some time of what could be considered audible peace on the ship, a thunderous noise breached the two agents' ears. First a couple softer gunshots followed by monstrous screams and then two powerful ones. Montgomery leaned against the wall of the staircase, staring at the door with his Walther ready. It was behind that door that the action was commencing.

"We've gotta watch any possibility of crossfire. Though I do hear footsteps so maybe we can ambush them as they walk by?" Montgomery wasn't as skilled as Hannon was but he was more accurate with a handgun. Looking down the maintenance staircase and seeing nothing below, Montgomery looked back to Hannon and signaled he was ready for whenever. For one thing, his P-22 wouldn't be much against the demonic creations aboard the ship but it would do well against any human.

Within several seconds of waiting, a familiar voice was heard. "Get over here, now!"

Montgomery paused at first and then whispered, "That's Lucif on the other side. That means the door to the bridge is open. We need to make our move now. Ready when you are!" It was time to use blitz tactics and incapacitate any enemies while also grabbing Lucif and moving into the bridge.

-------------------------------

Lucif

"Your going to jail you piece of shit. But for now, we need to stay the hell alive." the man with the large stature growled at Lucif before making his way forth. The word 'jail' and the gun in hand of this man spawned several queries. Lucif thought quickly, establishing the man must be with the BSAA as they are the only group with jurisdiction to put him away.

"Well you are welcome for having me save your hide, agent!" Lucif smirked and then moved to the side to let the possible agent into the bridge with the woman in his arms. It didn't seem to slow the large man's pace one bit.

"Your wife I presume or just taking advantage of the moment?" Lucif tried to sugar the sour moment before firing two more rounds at an oncoming Licker who closed in on the two.

Soulio
08-15-2012, 06:30 AM
Flipping Lucif the bird before walking inside the bridge, he looked at Lucif,(Logical reason) as Lucif closed the door.
"One, not my wife. I'm supposed to protect human life if possible. I can't protect if I'm being slowed down. Two, I am grateful you saved our asses. It doesn't change anything however." He punched Lucif in the face unexpectedly.
"That's three." There was a logical reason he despised Lucifs excuse for a being.
On one of his missions, his partner was killed by one of Lucifs men. He had a connection with his partner, they were like brothers.
He looked around to see for anyone, as he heard a struggled breath. He walked a foot, and saw the captain, bloodied and an obvious bite.
"You know he has little time to live right?"
He grabbed his small radio, and flicked it on.
"Vi, this is Markus. I have the target in the bridge. If you can get here, that'd be great. Over."

- - - Updated - - -

Flipping Lucif the bird before walking inside the bridge, he looked at Lucif,(Logical reason) as Lucif closed the door.
"One, not my wife. I'm supposed to protect human life if possible. I can't protect if I'm being slowed down. Two, I am grateful you saved our asses. It doesn't change anything however." He punched Lucif in the face unexpectedly.
"That's three." There was a logical reason he despised Lucifs excuse for a being.
On one of his missions, his partner was killed by one of Lucifs men. He had a connection with his partner, they were like brothers.
He looked around to see for anyone, as he heard a struggled breath. He walked a foot, and saw the captain, bloodied and an obvious bite.
"You know he has little time to live right?"
He grabbed his small radio, and flicked it on.
"Vi, this is Markus. I have the target in the bridge. If you can get here, that'd be great. Over."

Anti-Hero
08-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Montgomery:

Aubrey listened to Lucif's voice chime in through the air over the harsh screams that curled even the coldest of blood. He straightened from his position just below the last set of stairs in the well. They both hid behind the door out of sight, but they had run this process through what had to have been a dozen times or more. Lucif's voice was an unbroken memory stamped into their minds. He motioned his hands to Hannon to make his move out the door.
"I'm stacked and ready let's move."

Hannon was a gifted close quarters specialist and for the narrow corridors, and sharp edges he was perfect for it as long as Aubrey could provide the expert marksmanship in the high areas and hallways in which hand to hand was bit more difficult. Hannon moved through the door out of the stairwell making a quick turn into the hallway. Aubrey followed closely behind watching their backside and pausing in his motion to open fire on a visible Licker that almost seem to waddle along. The bridge door was within Hannon's first few steps and within seconds of entering the doorway, He threw himself toward Lucif his weight carrying him with force into the unknowing body.

Aubrey had only seen a bit of Lucif's face take a quick shot to the jaw before Hannon pushed his way into the two bodies and created a momentary distraction, just enough time for him to draw his weapon and have it trained on Lucif. Aubrey re-focused his attention and pulled the bridge door shut behind him with barrel of his pistol directed at the center of Markus' chest.

bluemoon
08-15-2012, 02:41 PM
So many things had happened all at once between the time in the hallway, outside the bridge, and now within. Veronica was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that she had almost died when the agent deposited her once again on the ground after toting her around like a child. Her fists clenched tightly, one still holding a gun, she stomped her foot childishly, ready to scream at him. His fist meeting Lucif’s face stopped her. Taking the moment to retrieve her magazine from his hand, she reloaded her Beretta while the situation was still in motion. To her shock, two others joined them in the bridge, their ire being taking out on Lucif as well. Obviously she had no clue what was going on here. She had been expecting dinner, drinks, possibly some dancing…and some interesting tidbits on Lucif’s research...but the evening seemed to have its own agenda.

Her right hand lifted automatically as a gun held by one of the recent intruders was trained on Lucif’s chest. She wavered. The muzzle of her pistol faltered, first going towards the BSAA agent who had handled her without dignity, then towards the two who had just entered. Lucif had saved her life, but perhaps he was also the enemy. Her gaze quickly shifted, trying to take in all the possible dangers the room offered. Too many. There was only one item she could remove safely from the equation and she shifted again, pointing her gun now at the infected captain. Her experience in the ballroom left her with no doubts as to what he would soon become. Without blinking, she fired, the bullet striking the center of the man’s forehead. As he fell, she twisted back to the others, her hands steady and her gun pointing in their general direction.

“I want to know what the hell is going on and I want to know now!” She demanded. She was out of her element and flying by the seat of her pants, rhetorically speaking, but she had a gun, and she hoped that leant her some measure of respect. Otherwise she was screwed…and this sure was not a time for that.

Imp
08-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Vera

"Nothing but corpses..." Vera whispered through her gasmask. With further investigation with her flashlight out, she leaned down to get a closer look at one of the corpses. The bastard's face was completely caved in as if a force of some kind crushed it. She rose back up and stepped over the body and continued with her team down the B1 corridor. It was surprisingly dark with only faint lights illuminating the way.

"Attach your flashlights to your weapons, men, for we are getting deeper into the bowels of this ship. It even smells like shit thanks to the corpses." She added while hooking up her tactical flashlight at the end of her SKS. After a couple clicks of fitting it, she was ready and took aim down the hall. the mounted light really relieved any tension. Thanks to the SKS Bullpup design, it was perfect for close quarters with giving her the firepower Vera needed.

"Alright, we move down this place one by one since there are three of us. Wolf, you cover Reaper's back and he'll cover me. I'm not losing anyone and watch your footing around these corpses and blood." Vera moved efficiently with a combination of speed, steady aim, and soft footing. Her light trailed down the corridor till meeting a bloodied door which was also dented with bullets. The sturdy door did its job well. Next to that, Vera noticed the hallway turned to the right and moved up to the corner and taking position.

--------------------

Lucif

The heavy blow took him out of place for a few seconds which seemed to ironically be enough for two gunmen to bust into the bridge with Lucif and the other two. His cheek bone would definitely be sore later from the sucker punch but for now, he could deal with it. After all, he was Umbrella's handyman while still employed and received harsh training, thought it had been some time since he had seen action. Refocusing, Lucif had one of the gunmen in his sights while the tall man next to him most likely had the other target.

Although this all did come as a surprise, nothing was further from the truth except for the armed woman who was forcibly escorted in by the agent. Shortly after dispatching the flesh-hungry Captain, her iron sights joined the party as everyone took aim at each other. Lucif wasn't too confident about the woman but hoped her aggression was more so pointed at the two gunman rather than the two heroes who saved her hide.

Before getting a chance to part his lips and exhale a couple words, the woman beat him to it.
“I want to know what the hell is going on and I want to know now!”

Lucif raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders as to gesture that someone say something but with tensions rising in the bridge, he stepped up to the plate.
"Before everyone moves into an acrimonious debate about what is going on, which I assume I'm the star in this act, I wanna know who is who, I'll be the first to establish my thoughts on the matter, mhm! You, my fair lady, are one of the passengers rightfully aboard this ship. Q.E.D. you're just a civilian. The large gentleman next to me is probably with the BSAA since he's pointing his gun at those two and mentioned jail for me during our lovely time in the hallway."

Lucif kept his weapon trained on one of the men and gave a look of confusion. "You two, I'm not so positive about. Pop the question or I pop you." Among the time for foolish behavior, now was rather serious with only a hint of poor humor. Lucif felt some strange energy from them. Something familiar as if they had clashed before...

Soulio
08-15-2012, 10:02 PM
By the time the two people were in the room, Markus already had his handgun up and ready. The woman had her weapon aimed at his chest, and there was no way he could get out of this one without being shot.
The woman aimed her gun at Markus, for whatever reason, and began to wave it through the four of them.
She wont shoot a living thing. She doesnt have the capacity. Markus was right when she shot the captain. He was undead.

"Before everyone moves into an acrimonious debate about who is who, I'll be the first to establish my thoughts on the matter, mhm! You, my fair lady, are one of the passengers rightfully aboard this ship. Q.E.D. you're just a civilian. The large gentleman next to me is probably with the BSAA since he's pointing his gun at those two and mentioned jail for me during our lovely time in the hallway."
"As much as I hate to say this, let smurf hair speak." Markus said before Lucif continued on.
"You two, I'm not so positive about. Pop the question or I pop you."
Markus had to give him credit for the somewhat diffusing joke.
"Listen. Before any of us make an arrest on Blue Boy, we need to stay alive first off. So, would you mind not aiming at my chest?"

Soul-
"Alright, we move down this place one by one since there are three of us. Wolf, you cover Reaper's back and he'll cover me. I'm not losing anyone and watch your footing around these corpses and blood." Vera said.
She wants me. Why else would she have him watch her back?
Stay focused Reaper! He thought. Taking a quick peek, he got his bearings, equipped his light, and flicked it on. The rotting flesh and the metalic scent of the blood made Soul only more curious as to what did this to this many undead.
"What do you think did this to these?"

Anti-Hero
08-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Montgomery:

"Pop the question or I'll pop you." For a trained marksman the joke only found hilarity in the fact that Aubrey could probably out shoot them, or rather at least he like to think so. "Here's whats going to happen," In a slight demanding tone he stepped forward getting his back of the iron door. "Lucif Rosco, you're coming with us, and the little absolutely obvious BSAA member can shut his mouth and stand their to look pretty."

Thus far Aubrey and Hannon had managed to dodge most of the "undead" and weren't aware to be totally honest if they had infected the entirety of the ship or if their were just a few of them. Hannon kept his gun trained and Lucif, and never once took his eyes away from the target, as did Aubrey with BSAA, neither of them found the screeching civilian to be pertinent. Her hands seemed to be trembling a bit, and if anything she was going to hesitate.

DarkShadow
08-16-2012, 01:25 AM
RED

Red cautiously approached the door, and pulled out his card, just as a lone zombie rushed him out of the darkness. He smashed its head on the floor, blood and brainmatter gushing in a puddle.
"God... "
He pulled out his cards and sorted through them before finding the right key. He scanned it, and the massive doors slowly slid open.
"Shall we?"

ALEXEI

Alexei, in all his days, hadn't seen, nor heard of, such a bloodfest as the one at hand. Blood was everywhere. Such a massacre was one that often brought a sennse of pride or accomplishment. But now, everything just seemed... wrong. Unnatural. Unholy.
Now he wanted to find Lucif and pound his face in. The sich bastard.
"This won't be an easy job..."
As if that wasn't obvious...

Sinderella
08-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Vivianne Jane Bennet
» Vi • Vivi • Jane «

"Vi, this is Markus.”

Ebony lashes fluttered briefly against a pallid complexion, as they attempted to blink away sleep. A lithe being, sheathed in nothing but a thin sheet stirred alive; the figure twisting beneath the layer that kept flesh from being fully exposed. How long had she been asleep?

“I have the target in the bridge.”

Came the irritating sound of the buzzed, muffled voice emitted from her radio. Cinnamon hues bared a glance over at the digital clock, which rested upon the bedside table and they narrowed instantly. Full, plump lips parted with a rough hiss of annoyance - it had only been an hour since she clambered her way into bed, and that hour hadn’t been enough.

“What the fuck does he want?" She sputtered, voice edging on hostile.

“If you can get here, that’d be great. Over.”

Vivianne Jane Bennet sat up, fingertips brushing to grasp a hold of the bed sheet, so that she could twist it about her form. Tucking the ends together at her chest, she stood, with the cloth wrapped snugly around her. She sauntered over to the mahogany dresser that sat against the far right wall and grabbed for the petite transmission device.

With her thumb pressing the broadcast button, she pursed her lips together and began.

“Just you wait until I see you, Markus. You fucking dumbass.” Her tone was laced with venom.

Slamming the gadget back down with a huff, she clicked her tongue against her teeth at the thought of what she planned to do once she saw Markus.

“First, he decided to blow protocol with flashing about his damn badge. Second, he woke me up and to top it all off, I‘m pretty sure that the dumbass radioed me, using my name, while Lucif was in earshot.” She started, talking to no one but herself and throwing her hands in the air in defeat. “How he is alive to this day, I haven’t the faintest fucking idea.”

Her hand combed through the wild, chaotic mess that cascaded in a heap past delicate shoulders in a scarlet waterfall - it had been a nervous habit she picked up in her first year with B.S.A.A. With a twirl, she padded barefoot towards the bathroom that was attached to her cabin and leaned into the shower, twisting on the water. It sprung to life, steam beginning to fog up the mirror above the sink.

“He can just wait for all I care. After all, I was the one stuck profiling for fourteen hours while he completely fucked himself over.” She spat at her distorted reflection, before flicking her wrist above her chest and dropping the sheet.

Alanoth
08-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Kiesse

Natalya and Lenhard were already in position at the door, Kiesse raised three fingers for a breach. He slowly counted down, dropping one finger at a time. Be ready, we have no idea what may be in there. He breathed out in Russian, then raised his weapon, kicking the door in, which gave way surprisingly easily. The reason why was soon apparent. In his efforts to kick the door in, he had knocked over several infected which had been clawing at the doors since before their infection. They no longer had legs or even complete spines. The rest of the room didn't seem to appreciate the noise either, and turned, growling and screaming in various different ways. Just before they began to charge, Kiese gave out one simple Russian order while letting loose a spray of lead. Fire damnit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lenhard

No need to tell me once. Lenhard retorted, taking aim at the first of the Crimson Heads which sprinted towards them. He let loose the long blast of bullets, steadily aiming for the bright red targets on top of their bodies. All exploded satisfactorily, so he continued to hose them all down in turn. This is fun, I should get me a couple hundred of these. He laughed in German, firing away with glee. Suddenly, something with its brain sticking out lashed a long tongue at his legs, tripping him and beginning to drag him in. He blasted the thing's head so badly that even he would have cringed under different circumstances. Now on the ground, he remained that way while crawling back towards the door, still firing. He only made it to a bar counter. and just hopped over, using it as temporary cover.

- - - Updated - - -

Kiesse

Natalya and Lenhard were already in position at the door, Kiesse raised three fingers for a breach. He slowly counted down, dropping one finger at a time. Be ready, we have no idea what may be in there. He breathed out in Russian, then raised his weapon, kicking the door in, which gave way surprisingly easily. The reason why was soon apparent. In his efforts to kick the door in, he had knocked over several infected which had been clawing at the doors since before their infection. They no longer had legs or even complete spines. The rest of the room didn't seem to appreciate the noise either, and turned, growling and screaming in various different ways. Just before they began to charge, Kiese gave out one simple Russian order while letting loose a spray of lead. Fire damnit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lenhard

No need to tell me once. Lenhard retorted, taking aim at the first of the Crimson Heads which sprinted towards them. He let loose the long blast of bullets, steadily aiming for the bright red targets on top of their bodies. All exploded satisfactorily, so he continued to hose them all down in turn. This is fun, I should get me a couple hundred of these. He laughed in German, firing away with glee. Suddenly, something with its brain sticking out lashed a long tongue at his legs, tripping him and beginning to drag him in. He blasted the thing's head so badly that even he would have cringed under different circumstances. Now on the ground, he remained that way while crawling back towards the door, still firing. He only made it to a bar counter. and just hopped over, using it as temporary cover.

Rhomeo
08-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Hannon

My eyes and gun kept locked on the BSAA agent, whom was probably the only person in the room who would cause a big enough threat to both Montgomery and I. Using a firearm wasn't something I was used to, but it was important enough to keep up appearances in a place like this. If they expected they could beat me in a fist fight, I expected they would get complacent and assume I was just a tag-along. Only one thing actually worried me about all this, despite the fact that we were on a ship with undead crewmen and an agent, possibly more, willing to kill me.

Where the hell did I get this gun from, anyway?

Scoffing, I took one hand off the gun and placed it in my jacket pocket. The agent started to watch me very closely, and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else was as well. Smiling, I pulled out a small plastic object, showing the agent that it was harmless.

"Just a lucky charm, don't get all worried now."

This caught the attention of both Lucif and Montgomery, and I shrugged quietly.

"Since my partner doesn't care to tell you, I can't be bothered either, Lucif. That's not important, however, since we're on a ship with infected individuals pining after our flesh. Agent, if you're willing to make a deal, we can help get you whatever you want from Lucif and keep your own life. The only condition is that you let us take Lucif with us after all is said and done."

A BSAA Agent wasn't someone I expected to back down, but that was why I had a trump card up my sleeve. Or, to be more precise, in my hand. As if to show my good faith, I slowly lowered the gun I'd been pointing at the man's chest. It was still pointed at him, yes, but he would have a better chance of killing me like this, he would have to know that.

If Montgomery didn't already know how I operated, there was a good chance he would assume I was being an idiot right now. Luckily, he knew what to do in this situation.

Then again, why did it feel as though I wasn't calculating for someone else in the room?

SikstaSlathalin
08-17-2012, 02:25 AM
*Mary*

Still keeping her weapon trained into the part of the hall they hadn't cleared she backed into the room flicking the light on. After she quickly scanned the small room she sighed holstering her SMG before going to the cabinets opening them all scanning the contents rubbing her head.
"With all the money Lucif has in the bank you think he could've sprung for a few more weapons than these and would it have killed him to get some body armor? I'll take the Magnum and medical supplies." She said figuring out how to carry the weapon and all the ammo luckily the medical supplies came in a handy backpack so she could put the rounds in the extra space.
"Think you can handle the shotgun and flamethrower without killing me Red?" She said checking the pistol and her SMG.

*Natalya*

As Kiesse and Lenhard burst into the room and started blowing up the zombies heads the Sniper moved to some of the tables still while the men kept the undead busy she dragged the table to the door and set up a kill point kneeling behind the table she set up the bi-pod and began picking off the B.O.Ws like undead fish in a barrel. She had enough ammo to clear this room but after this room was cleared she wasn't so sure about her ammo levels. Still she would keep blasting the enemies until the prime target was taken.

Soulio
08-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Markus knew what the man did. He was attempting to lower his guard, but it wouldn't work. It had been used on Markus multiple times, and it only worked twice.
"He's not going with you two."
"He's done things to me, that you people will never know. What you want him for is beyond me, but he needs justice given to him. And the BSAA will do just that. As for you, lady, I'm far from little. You wouldn't like it if we were both unarmed.
"So either get out, or put down your weapons for helping a bio terrorist."

bluemoon
08-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Veronica’s lip had gone up slightly, forming a half smile, at the mention of smurfs. Although she had taken particular notice of their host’s unusual hair color, she had not made the mental comparison until the BSAA agent voiced it. The partial smile faltered quickly when the newest arrivals responded to Lucif’s answer to her question. Although she had asked the question earlier, she had not yet received an acceptable answer…and it didn’t seem that she was going to. The callous attitudes of the recent two determined her gun’s attention. Moving her left hand under the right, she calmed the barely perceptible tremor and aimed the Beretta more accurately, namely between the two, as she was unsure which of them was more dangerous. The only thing she was sure of was that Lucif was the target of both groups, and she was of little importance to either. It worked well for her. She preferred to be underestimated, mainly due to the fact that she was way below the experience level of all involved.

With a subtle flick of her head, Veronica flipped her hair from her face, the long locks falling forward despite her best efforts. She attempted to keep close tabs on the present company. It was impossible to know who was going to initiate the next move, but tensions were high in the room and with as much testosterone being spewed about, a fight was sure to follow. She used the measured time to study the men, watching their eyes, their hands, their body language. It was impossible not to notice that each man was handsome in his own way, some bearing strengths that she found desirable, given different circumstances. She clenched her teeth, forcing herself to focus. Narrowing her eyes, she directed her attention on the plastic object the one man was holding. His gun was no longer in play. She couldn’t help but wonder what the hell he was up to. She looked at his face, trying to read his expression. Confident. No apprehension. No fear. It was the same for each man here. She could feel sweat forming on her brow, beading up and running along her hair line. Behind her there was the slightest scuffling sound. It went unnoticed. Time slipped through another passing of the second hand.

Imp
08-21-2012, 07:26 PM

Line after line and round after round, empty shells fell to the ground. The carnage seemed to be over with aside from double tapping a few twitching bodies. The blood soaked ballroom was cleared now. Bodies of mutated humans, now ghosts of their former selves, littered the room. The bar area was riddled with bullets and all that was left were shattered bottles of cheap and expensive alcoholic brands. The LCD screens were also mostly destroyed by bullets and some had claw marks as if the creatures swiped at the glowing images on it. Windows were shattered and the white curtains were stained with blood splatter. The beauty of the place was now desecrated as it was both built and destroyed by man.

Heavy boots tread on entrails and marble flooring. The mercenaries now were ready for the hallway which only had a few creatures roaming about in it. As to why they sat idle was beyond Kiesse but he signaled for Lenhard and Natalya to take them out as he kept the entrance to the ballroom clear. Quickly reloading, he tossed the empty clip away and reloaded his VAL. "We need an ammo check after this. We'll need to start conserving a bit more if anything else is around here. Either way, we'll need to get into the bridge." Unbeknownst to him, the door to the bridge had been locked by those currently inside it.

Alanoth
08-22-2012, 05:25 AM
Lenhard grunted, smashing in the face of what seemed to be the last twitching creature, and he chuckled at the wa its last breathe escaped it. Just like people, well, not quite, but close enough for me. This he remarked in German, practically giddy at the fact that no one could understand him. He idly looked over at Natalya, then signaled his move to advance on the few idling creatures in the hallway. He knew that his current magazine was about half out, so it was more than enough to finish off the remainder. However, he figured it was only fair to let Natalya get at least half the fun, so made the deal with her in Russian. Natalya, you can take the half on the right, I'll take the ones on the left. Too bad there's so few, I'd have liked more chances to attempt to get them to scream. He cackled again, in that Lenhard way, then raised his gun and blasted his half of the remaining monsters into unrecognizable bits. This job was turning out to be the best yet, maybe he should stick with these guys.

DarkShadow
08-23-2012, 03:27 PM
RED

Red smiled at Mary.
"I think you know the answer to that."
He slung the shotgun over his shoulder and took the extra ammo before hefting the flamethrower, a malevolent grin crossing his face. Just then, a lone shout came from the hallway.
"I do believe its time to play..."
He took position, ready to roast whoever came by. His happiness faded as twas only a lone civilian, who was quickly taken by a licker. Red sighed and let out a short burst of flames.

SikstaSlathalin
08-23-2012, 07:51 PM
*Mary*

Mary smirked back at Red loading a fresh mag into her SMG and pulled the straps of the pack tight about her shoulders. She followed Red out of the room after checking if there was anything else they could use for this hellish night they were about to have but finding nothing of any use she exited the room and locked the door behind them so none of these freaks would make a nest of the room. She stepped back as Red torched the Licker that was now snacking on some poor woman. As the creature screeched and burned to ash.
"Well at least it works come on we need to head up to the bridge. Might want to change over to the shotgun until we get into a big open area so you don't run the risk of setting the boat on fire come on." She nodded to the staircase going over the layout of the ship in her mind.

*Natalya*

The Sniper had changed out barrels in her sniper rifle using the special heat resistant glove to hold the white barrel and used it as a bashing weapon smashing the face of the zombies knowing it'll warp and ruin the barrel but the money she'd be getting form this job would allow her to buy a new one maybe even upgrade her rifle to the newer model. as the barrel was bent beyond use even as a bashing weapons she slung the rifle over her back and chucked the barrel away pulling her SMG back out decimating the monsters on the right ignoring the insane glee Lenhard was taking in killing these things. Once they were all gone she checked her ammo and responded to the leader's question.
"3 mags of 40 for SMG rounds, and 6 mags of 6 for my rifle. I've been conserving my rounds." She didn't need to sound snippy but working with the kill happy Lenhard has her on edge.

Imp
08-25-2012, 02:21 AM

There was a building pressure within the bridge of the graveship as everyone fed it with their anticipation and tension. Nothing would subside the eventual explosion soon to take place between the five figures as how far they were all willing to go was unclear. Though, death remained a possibly as Lucif wasn't allowing himself to be taken alive. His plans would not be brought to a shortfall by the malevolent Organization nor the ignorant BSAA. As words were passed, Lucif took a deep breathe, concentrating on Aubrey who seemed eager to keep his guard up unlike his counterpart.

Just as Markus parted his lips in speaking "Oh, so if you cant have him, no one can?", Lucif moved with great speed and agility, pulling his folded shades hanging from his shirt and immediately throwing them at Aubrey while using his other hand to toss his sidearm to Veronica. As the sunglasses opened up and slowly spun through the air, a moment of silence and stillness came over everyone. This was it, this was the eruption they had anticipated. Itchy trigger fingers and poker faces were something they all shared at first but now it was time for the cards to be played.

With shades caught in hand (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US9WihwxcHc) and fingers wrapping over the dark lenses one by one, Aubrey's attention was taken slightly off guard as soon to follow was Lucif blitzing to the agent's side in hopes of disarming him. Shot after shot was emptied from the chamber as the iron sights followed shortly behind its target. The last round discharged found its way ripping through the fibers of Lucif's coat arm, only to trail behind the other shots which all added a spiderweb to a pane of glass before finally shattering it.

The storm outside reached in with a gentle mist, reaching Veronica as she was fumbling with the unexpected weight, she pulled her fist into her hip to keep a grip on the new gun. The 357 Rex Magnum was not as familiar to her as the Beretta, but she had used one once before. She nodded her thanks, having little time to reacquaint herself with the weapon as she was forced backwards from the fight. Licking her lips and hoping to pull off a crack shot, she held the weapon firmly with both hands and tried to keep her iron sights on the figures in front of her. First on Aubrey who unsheathed his knife only to be kicked away by Lucif who then managed to steal Markus' knife and respond with metal scraping against metal as the clashed.

Markus was too busy to notice as he was in a deep melee against Andrew. What looked to be the agent's defeat after receiving several heavy hits into the abdomen quickly changed in his fortune as a well timed block stumped Markus' rhythmic hits. Andrew took over and for his reprisal, came with an elbow to Markus' cheek which was followed by a thrust punch to the front of his face, knocking Markus backwards. Andrew looked to be unfazed by the beating he had received but with the BSAA agent's relentlessness, was slammed up against the metal door once Markus regained his footing. After several downward elbow hits onto Markus' spine, Andrew was released but sucker punched shortly after which allowed him to be thrown towards the broken window. Breathing heavily and beginning to lose endurance, Markus still kept on and proceeded after his enemy.

Instead of receiving a harsh collision, Andrew landed on his feet and pulled a Key from his belt. With the press of a button, the blade extended from the handle and was quickly thrown at Markus who remarkably deflected it aside from receiving a cut along his arm. The unbalanced flying blade bounced off a wall and spun between Aubrey and Lucif who were locked together, pushing heavily against one another with a knife in their hand and sharing looks of aggression. Muscles tensing and heart rates rising, Lucif was the first to give way by releasing himself from Aubrey's grip and then quickly spinning away, slashing at Andrew with each spin. Before going at it again, the two shuffled about their area, keeping their piercing eyes trained on one another.

"I'll be sure to add on a few more scars to that face of yours." Aubrey commented on the scar that ran over the side of Lucif's face, his own face currently wrinkled with anger at how resilient Lucif had been throughout the knife fight so far. Lucif just grinned and retorted "You want me? Get in line."

With that, Aubrey rushed forth and tried to bring his knife down on Lucif's face only to be blocked, his midsection now open. Lucif was about to go in for the kill but was taken by surprise from the sound of gunshots only feet away. Having his blade knocked aside, Lucif responded with a kick that sent Aubrey backwards onto the ground before quickly glancing over to see what took away his chance of a kill.

Veronica's hands trembled after having emptied a bullet into the Licker that nearly ambushed her. The bullet from the Magnum did its work on the exposed brain. Grey matter, blood, and tissue spewed from the wound on the twitching body lying at her feet. As its movements ceased, she tentatively pushed it with her heeled foot. Inert, hopefully dead, the body didn’t react. Despite this, Veronica opened the space between them, taking a new stance closer to the men fighting. Her unsteady aim now on Aubrey who ascended from the floor with his pistol in hand. A look of concern spread across her face and with an eager shot, the trigger was pulled back, releasing the last .357 from the chamber.

The bullet spun through the air and instead of planting itself into Aubrey's chest, it merely ricocheted off his firearm, causing him to lose his grip and once again be unarmed. Lucif then gave the agent a fan kick, causing him to be tossed back beside his partner who had now been distracted after landing several punches on Markus. Quick to respond, Markus sighed "I can't do this anymore.", and pulled Andrew over his back, slamming him on top of his fallen partner, hoping the two would leave him be for now after proving his strength.

"Hey, smurf! Jump!" Markus yelled to the obvious blue-haired Lucif, pointing to the broken bridge window big enough for them to make their escape out of. Unknown to Markus, Andrew rolled off his partner and prepareed to retaliate before the three could escape. Already, Lucif made his silent exit through the window, landing on his feet like a cat and was out of sight for the group in the bridge. Meanwhile, Markus ran over to Veronica and without consent, attempted to assist her out the window. Small bits of sharp glass remaining on the window frame was apparent to Veronica and shoved him away with great strength. "That's suicide!", she exclaimed before Markus whispered something that apparently shocked her enough to manage her way safely out the window in seconds.

As Aubrey scurried for his damaged gun, Andrew was already back in action and prepared another Key to be thrown. The two foot blade immediately extended after a click and was held in a throwing fashion. Markus ran for the window, jumping and forming into a ball as he prepared for a hard landing. In the seconds before completely making it past the frame, Andrew's key was thrown and barely hit Markus' left leg.

Disgruntled after losing Lucif, Andrew made his way over to the key he had thrown which stuck into a wooden plaque. It commemorated the launch of the Pacific Torch with the Captain's photo taped next to it. Aubrey checked his weapon but found it still useable and now the two Organization agents were halted in their tracks as gunshots were heard coming from the ballroom...

DarkShadow
08-27-2012, 03:15 PM
RED

Red nodded and tossed the flamethrower over his back on a strap before tossing what he had left for his SMG at Mary, and hefting his shotgun.
"Use them wisely." Was his only comment. He made his way over to the staircase, carefully noting the layout of the ship. Perchance they could eliminate the hostiles with the aid of the thin hallways. Their foes would only be able to fire oh so many at them at a time, and perchance they could take themselves out with friendly fire.
He chuckled lightly. It wasnt exactly "friendly" fire

Alexei "wolf" Volkov

Alexei shouldered his rifle and nodded. He would follow his orders to a T. He flipped on his flashlight and carefully sweeped the hallways. He didnt like surprises, especially when the surprise was a set of hungry, flesh eating jaws. Unfortunately, thats what ran towards him. Bloodthirsty and trigger happy, he let off a three round burst, blowing the infecteds head open, blood and brainmater flying out.
"Watch your sectors."

Imp
08-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Vera

"Watch your sectors." Alexei's voice whispered through the mic. Vera replied simply with an 'understood' and proceeded to slowly head down her designated hallway. The stench of death managed to seep into her gasmask. Its aroma was nothing new to her but still was very unpleasant. "These damn hallways remind me of a game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvLVeE2z2FM&NR=1&feature=endscreen) from long ago." she sighed, placing her flashlight over everything so nothing could surprise her in the dark. She wasn't scared but wanted to be safe.

Suddenly, a blood-curdling scream was heard in a nearby room. It sounded like a man at first but after all these creatures they witnessed, who knew what it was. The door was shut so Vera came up on it slowly. "Get your asses over here, now!" Several large thuds against the wall closest to her silenced the screams but heavy treading followed. Stepping further from the door, Vera readjusted her sites after taking cover behind some pipes. Clicking off her flashlight to stay hidden, she then waited.

"To Hell with you!" Another voice was heard before clouded by rapid gunfire. The handle on the door turned quickly and from the opened door came a man armed with an SMG. He fired rapidly into the room he just ran out of and before opening the door across from him, a heavy object with flailing limbs crushed him against the door. Flicking on her flashlight, Vera looked over to see the object thrown was a corpse. Its head completely caved in and the soldier under it was dead. Most likely having his chest crushed under the immense power.

The door to which the two bodies laid near opened quickly with a response of "Oh shi-". Vera could not believe her eyes as an eight foot humanoid just charged into the slightly opened door. Whoever was behind it was surely dead. His trench coat was riddled with bullet holes but he seemed to be completely unfazed by what he had endured. The tall grey man looked towards Vera, holding his large hand over his eyes to block the light. He then raced into the next room across from where he just left. For his cumbersome appearance, he was quite nimble in his act.

Vera quickly collected herself from the astonishing sight she witnessed and yelled into her mic "We've got something! Something huge!" and followed after it. Watching her step, she made her way over the two corpses and proceeded to look around. Watching her corners, she smoothly scanned the area but saw nothing as all went quiet. She found herself in a stairwell which lead to the level below her. Instead of hunting after, she waited for her team.

Imp
09-05-2012, 06:58 PM
CHAPTER 3
FLASHBACK

THE TYRANT CAMPAIGN

"No! Please, wait!" An Umbrella (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQPX5wjNoDs) employe pleaded before being gunned down by masked soldiers rushing into the Sheena Umbrella complex. Adrenaline was rushing through everyone as triggers were pulled and empty shells are all that became of the targets. The background was filled with alarms and gunfire as the sudden attack began only minutes ago; anyone without a weapon had gone into hiding. Security forces armed themselves and attempted to push back the daunting onslaught on the base. However, with inferior training, the security team was waded through by the USS, all of which adorned in black fatigues and haz-mat gear.

"Throwing grenade." Confirmed another masked USS soldier, rolling a fragmentation grenade into a bathroom where several Umbrella staff had been hiding. The soldier then walked in after the blast and emptied a round into the head of each body for precautionary measures.

"I love my job." One USS voice crackled through everyone's headset. The remaining security team was in panic and after the Outbreak occurred just recently, were on full watch for infected and armed hostiles. Their morale was low and the complex had been compromised. There was no hope other than trying to barricade themselves in certain rooms. The breakroom, for one, had a desk propped up against the door. Proving difficult to bypass, a USS member simply punctured a large hole in the door with his shotgun and popped the grenade in. The destructive explosion managed to unhinge the door and incapacitate the two inside which were executed in seconds as the door was pulled away. The squad moved fluently in and out of each room and hallway, exterminating all employees without hesitation. The body count was up to thirty now and climbing as the assault team progressed.

Sheena Island was currently in an extreme state of chaos. The resident and commercial areas were crawling with the undead as well as some Umbrella projects. Families boarded up their doors in hopes of escaping the horror but shortly only came to join them as there was nothing stopping the horde. The streets were filled with blood-curdling screams and various vehicles crashing into one another. Blood filled the streets.

The head Sheena Island Police Station was in the midst of a riot as the men in blue had to fight off the infected and crazed civilians alike. Any chance of survival for the populous was left to itself to decide as no greater power could assist at the moment. Communications had strangely been cut; no SOS could be sent to the nearby European countries.

The crooked Police Chief was making his way to the rooftop in hopes of securing the helicopter. It was the only one he knew of still available for flight as others were already in the skies, trying to deal with the mass havoc. As the propellers began to spin up, the Chief began rushing now out of fear he would be left for dead with his fellow officers.

Kicking open the door, the Chief analyzed the situation, watching as the helicopter began to lift off. There was no chance of him grabbing hold of the skid and so could only watch his last hope pull away from the station. On a nearby leveled rooftop, a licker was perched upon the edge closest to the chopper, eying it and then leaping for the craft. The grotesque creature managed to pounce on the pilot's side and began tearing away at the door and then the pilot himself. In the grueling struggle, the chopper had broken from it's stability and wildly whipped about, managing to clip it's tail rota on an electric pole and smashing into the nearby building's second floor. A fire had risen from the wreckage but it was not alone for the entire city was dotted with growing fires.

"There's no hope! No hope..." The Chief then left the scene and made his way back downstairs to fight alongside the living. For each couple steps he took, thoughts of suicide began to sound more and more reasonable than fighting.

----

The USS carried on, leaving a trail of carnage for the infected to soon follow. Nearing the objective which looked to be a high-security office room, the lead USS agent made sure the way was clear before approaching the door. His eyes would look to the armored security cam placed up in the corner of the office entryway. With surprise, the Umbrella logo-covered door opened smoothly, splitting from the middle as both doors receded into the walls.

"I've been waiting for you!" A well dressed man stepped down from a metal staircase with an AK-74 in hand. Although bearing a look of distaste towards the USS team that slowly entered, he was not their target for elimination but instead for extraction.

"The choppers are on their way. Is the Tyrant labroom clear of hostiles?" The lead USS member queried, lowering his G36s as so did the others entering the room. The few remaining in the halls kept the back secure until the entire squad would move on.

"Yes, I took care of them myself. Now, I want to leave immediately!" The man known as Vincent Goldman demanded as he was eager to be free of the current state of the island.

"Not until after the Tyrants are loaded up, sir." Confirmed the group's leader as he then followed Vincent onwards, past his own office which was quite large. The two-story office was complete with a private kitchen, an extensive array of devices, and covered of paintings and awards all centered on himself.

"Yes, yes. Fine. Come this way, I'll lead you to the facility." Vincent pulled a cardkey from his pocket and waved the group to follow.

------

Several minutes had passed after the purge of the Umbrella complex and the dead silence was soon pierced sharply with the sounds of dragging feet and groans. The broken entrance gate welcomed the undead towns people in for a snack. Meanwhile, the USS team and Goldman finally arrived in the Tyrant facility.

"Commence lock-down procedures." The USS leader then pulled his mask off, revealing a messy head of blue hair. Lucif turned away from Goldman to watch his team lock all ways of entry into the large room filled with large tanks. Each one willed with a dormant Tyrant adorned in their iconic olive colored trench coat. The creatures held such great strength that if one were to awake, it could spell trouble for the team. Every precaution had to be that the tanks remain safe and the support system remain online. As all looked well, Goldman opened the large ceiling shutters from a computer terminal. The night sky looked wondrous with twinkling stars and a crescent moon.

"Here is your prize. How much longer must I wait?" Goldman rested his AK against a large crate and folded his arms, appearing frustrated at the timing. 'The island will soon be completely infested with nothing but the undead and the USS show up only ten minutes ago? Umbrella was never punctual.' Goldman thought to himself, thinking back about late shipments of supplies and money.

Lucif turned to Goldman with a stern look. Already disliking the man's selfish behavior. "Give them a minute." He simply replied, turning away and approached his fellow USS comrades.

Soulio
09-06-2012, 04:57 AM
Markus-
Pulling a duffel bag off the shelf, Markus begins snatching magazines and boxes of ammunition and throwing them into the bag.
"Just grab-" Vanessa Contella shot the M1014 she was holding before continuing,"all the shells and Beretta ammo! We can't carry all the shit you already have in there." She was trying her best to keep them safe from the undead officers, but they were starting to slowly break down the barricades they had only recently set up.
"On it. Just a heads up, maybe you should also pay attention to the Shitfuck brothers. They might need some help." Markus chuckled, out of a need to steam. He was anxious to begins shooting his way off the island. Maybe then he could finally explain some things to Vanessa.

Vanessa-
Rolling her eyes, Vanessa rushes over to the three brothers that faintly reminded her of Roscoe P. Coltrain from Dukes of Hazzard. Just even more idiotic.
"I can't shoot the damn gun! The triggers stuck!" Tom Darwin shouted.
"The safety's on you dumbass!" Vanessa snatched the gun from his hands, flipped the safety off, and slapped it back in his hands.
"Hey! I'm no- oh, hi-hi Vanessa..."
"Shoot the undead!" She yelled.
The three brothers began firing, but at the chest.
"The heads you morons!"
They all laughed, raised their aim slightly, and began taking down zombies.
They may be dumbasses, but they are a good shot.

Sam Tomas-
The Sherrif Deputy of Sheena Island sat in his office, staring in the barrel of his pistol.
He took a glance at the single picture on his desk. A raven haired beauty sat on a sandy beach, smiling for the camera.
Tears welled in his eyes, his hands went numb, the gun fell out of his hands and onto the desk.
He began to sob, his body rocking fiercely from the convulsions.
"I'm so sorry..." He mumbled in between three sobs.
Minutes later, he grabbed the weapon, a few extra clips, wiped his face, and with a new fire in his eyes, walked out of the small office.

Tom,Dom, Lon-
"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... Vanessa looks pretty." Dom laughs.
"Well, she mine!"
"No,she's mine!"
"Nuh uh! She's mine you guys!"
Instead of shooting at the undead steadily breaking down the barricades, they begin hitting each other, trying to lay claim to Vanessa.

Vanessa-
"Guys! I don't belong to any one of you three!" She grinned, and finished with,"I belong to Markus." As if to prove a point. Just as he comes bounding out of the Armory, Vanessa has him lean down.

Markus-Vanessa had him lean down, what for he didnt know. At least until she kissed him.
The kiss was deep, passionate.
She feels it to! This makes things so much easier!
She broke the kiss, leaving Markus speechless.
"Get him bo-!" Don freezes mid sentence, just as Markus stands up straight, his arms crossed, his muscles bulging.
They all three turn around and continue shooting.

Vanessa-
"Thanks for that. They were starting to piss me off. Good to know I have such a reliable person in my life." She smiles, and turns back around.

Markus-
Markus' heart shatters. Those final words made his mouth go dry. He couldn't speak. He could barely think.
"Yeah. Totally."
A crash is heard, then a scream. Don has been grabbed by one of the arms the undead had managed to get inside. More of the barricade had fallen, and the Infected could be seen much more. What was once the upper body became nearly the whole body, then clusters to be seen, then a large group of infected.

DarkShadow
09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Red smashed his fist onto a table and cursed the hellspawn that lay outside. Ever since Raccoon city, he could'nt get over the death of his friend, nor that he had been the one to strike him down.

"Damn them... damn them all."

The undead were considered nothing more than a nusiance to most of his comrades, but he saw the threat they posed. Eventually, if they didnt take action, they would all be pushed against a wall, so to speak. If only the thick headed ones in charge could see two steps beyong their own safety. The fools. He clutched his bandaged arm and hissed between clenched teth. A bullet had skimmed his arm, missing the major arteries, which he was thankful for, but the pain remained.

The inhabitants of the island were going mad, the few who survived were firing wildly, and most of them couldnt hit the side of a barn. Red pushed the thought away, and glanced at his comrades. Most of them didnt consider him worthy of being on the mission, being so young, but hed proven himself several times. And hed prove himself again, anything it took to gain the respect of his fellow soldiers.
"Anything..."

Rhomeo
09-14-2012, 12:50 AM
-Hannon

It took all of two seconds for my own mask to come off after our leaders’, and I ran my hand through my hair in annoyance. Gas masks were a pain, but necessary in a situation like this. The others had already closed up most of the entrances, or were they exits? I was left with a door suspiciously close to a half dozen of the tyrant tanks, and it was pretty damn creepy. Monsters like that weren’t natural, but it wasn’t like I could punch something like that to death. I’d been singled out as the best hand-to-hand specialist in the squad, nonetheless, what could it do against muscle that was thicker than a wall?

Twisting the door shut, it seemed like I was the last to finish and I quickly made my way back to the others. It was as if out of habit more than training, they’d grouped together to wait for Lucif. That was fine, if you were willing to get killed by the enemy all at once. Luckily for us, there weren’t any undead nearby that could pose a serious threat.

“Doors are all secure, and we’ve successfully captured a bunch of tubes populated by creepy experiments. So… what now, boss?”

I could hear a few of the others sigh in exasperation at my method of speech. Being formal in a situation like this was going to be a waste of time, after all. If we could do better by being casual with each other, then that’s what I was going to do. Plus, if he wanted me to act serious, he’d tell me rather than let me run free.

bluemoon
09-22-2012, 02:45 AM
Vincent Goldman stared hard at the retreating back of the blue-haired man. If not for the need of Lucif’s assistance in escaping the island, he would of placed a bullet in the freak’s spine right then. Insolence…it would not be tolerated. Spinning on his heels, Vincent turned his attention back to the main computer terminal, striking several keys that linked the rooms screens to the outer cameras. Chaos reigned, the T-virus spreading rapidly, bringing a sneer to the man’s handsome, but impassive, face. It was as he had planned…hopeless…all traces of any crime lost in the carnage of the undead.

Leaning over, Vincent retrieved his AK-74, pulling the weapon close to his body. He searched the camera images closely, his expression hardening and turning grim. His head jerked from one view to the other in hopes of seeing just one man among the dead. He would not to be trifled with…and he would not tolerate his own men turning against him. When he escaped this island, he would leave the police chief behind to clean up his mess…and become a part of it.

Distracted by a loud scraping noise, Goldman turned and snapped at the men working behind him.

“Idiots! Be careful! One wrong move, and you’ll destroy my work…and your future.” He brushed aside a USS member and checked the seals on the jostled Tyrant‘s tank, his fingers sliding over the creased seam. “Perhaps you should pay a little more attention to the task at hand,” he called loudly to the USS leader, “…and get your men in line. This project is too sensitive for heavy-handed fools.”

Without waiting for a response, he turned back to the screens. “Where the f**k are you?” He cursed.

deamonstalker
09-22-2012, 03:29 AM
"Hey you! yeah, you! get me some more cleaning supplies! Go!" Bienheureux shouted at a nearby civilian. as he continued to mix a volatile compound. When it was complete, He opened a window and dropped the thing right in front of the main door. "Incoming!" he yelled, just before he tossed it. As it hit, a giant explosive fireball formed on contact with the undead, acting like napalm.

Imp
09-29-2012, 07:48 PM
The Police Chief scurried back to his office after the horror he witnessed outside. With his only chance of aerial escape now gone, he had to fight through the thick of it with his fellow officers. Course, he wasn't happy about it at all and would surely use everyone in his company as fodder to save his selfish soul from being undead food.

Sifting furiously through his desk, he shortly came across his snub-nosed revolver. Ensuring it is loaded, he then hid it inside his shoe for a possible later emergency. He took what else he had in the room such as his SPAS-12 and an extra clip for his 9mm along with his knife which never left his side. With that, he was set and made his way into the main hall where his men and civilians were all keeping the dead at bay for the moment.

It was a daunting situation for them all as the station was slowly being overcome. There were no current escape routes other than climbing down out a back window into an alleyway which hopefully would be empty or through the garage where there may be some idle vehicles. Either way, he needed to round up everyone and come to a decision, quick.

Sadly, his arrival proved too late.

==================

CRITICAL EVENT

A female officer turns away from the barricades, overhearing gunfire from coming inside the station. Running to a door leading left of the station's entrance, she went to observe only to open it, revealing a mob of zombies bum rushing towards her.

"Get out!" Screamed the officer whom she heard the gunshots coming from. He was quickly brought down by another undead officer and before having the chance to scream, his throat torn open and blood violently spurting whilst his body fasciculated from the trauma.

The female officer fired wildly at the charging undead horde but the rounds did nihil. In response, she froze in place as the wave of zombies took her down, the ones behind them fumbled over and proceeded to head towards the rest of the officers in the large hall.
===================

-----------------------------------------

Lucif

"So… what now, boss?”
“Where the f**k are you?”

"Any second now." Lucif answered them while looking at his digital watch switch onto the next minute. A low chopping sound was then heard which greatly increased as a spotlight shined down over the waiting group. Three other helicopters arrived but only became visible once the spotlight was turned off. Above the Tyrant complex hovered one attack helicopter and two specialized freight choppers.

"Umbrella managed to discover how to quiet the engines by adding more rotor blades to the helicopter design. This allowed them to sneak up on installations like this without security being alerted too early." Lucif spoke up over the engines towards Vincent. Several cables were then lowered from one of the freight helicopters hovering above. From those weighted cables slid several Umbrella operatives complete in black fatigues and with an MP5 slung over their shoulder.

Lucif was confronted by one of the masked soldiers and immediately notified about the situation before giving a friendly welcome.
"We have an attack chopper patrolling the area with only two freighters above. Each one can only hold six tanks. Lucky for us there are only twelve Tyrants in stasis. My men will have these containers brought up while your squad secures the area. The city is in ruins and there may be others Joining us sho-" Both Lucif and the soldier were taken away by sudden sound of static in their mic.

"Heads up, everyone. I have eyes on incoming Russian air power. Two Hinds to be correct. Moving in now to attack them."

-----------------------------------

Band of Brothers

"We've been locked on by an enemy chopper ahead. Looks to be, coming at us from the Umbrella facility. Everyone, hang on." The Alpha pilot updated everyone while coming onto the main city of Sheena island. Vera was thankfully in Bravo team's Hind and was a bit relieved. "Umbrella defenses perhaps?" She queried to her group.

Alpha Hind maneuvered around, trying to shake the lock at first until using flares to escape the heat-lock. It didn't last long however, and the pilot engaged the Umbrella bogey by unleashing a volley of missiles and cannon fire in it's direction. The shady helicopter pulled away from the mass and responded an undetectable heat-seeking missile that violently turned Alpha's Hind into a spiraling torch that added to the city below. It managed to land in the middle of an intersection, leaving whoever survived the horrific crash a chance to escape the wreckage.

"Alpha is down!" Bravo team's pilot cried into the radio. "I'm giving you all the green light to drop out now and continue on with the mission." Managing to escape another rocket from the Umbrella bogey, the pilot descended on top of a convenience store and the back hatch of the helicopter opened. In a quick fashion, everyone rushed out and left the pilot to lift off and avenge Alpha. After an exhilarating gunfight, Bravo took a heavy hit but managed to collide with the enemy, sending both down into a fiery spin which ended them both some distance away from the city.

Now Bravo team was a block from Alpha's crash site with a growing mob of the undead between them.

---------------------------

Lucif

After receiving news the only saving grave the USS had in the air was now gone, forcing Lucif into engaging his men with the undead that slowly crept in through the Umbrella facility's entrance. Just when he though a break would be given, something like that had to rise.

"Alright, team. We have an unknown enemy force, armed, that may be heading towards us in the next hour. It will take about two hours for this team to gather all the Tyrant capsules so we must ensure the area is clear of any pesky flies. I hate to do this, but we must open that sealed door again and find the controls in the security office that will have this place in complete lockdown. Now, let's get to it!"

Before walking towards the door leading back into the offices and labs, Lucif turned to request Vincent's company. "Since this is your facility, I implore you to accompany us since you know know all the access codes. That way we can make sure your precious cargo and you escape this place unscathed."

deamonstalker
10-15-2012, 09:47 PM
as soon as Bienheureux heard the door breaking, he dropped the latest of the mixtures, and gathered the rest of the cleaning supplies, and ran to go see were the Chief wanted them all to go.

Soulio
10-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Markus-
Markus turned, his eyes going wide when he saw the mob of undead swarming into the hall.
He grabbed the M1014, quickly bringing down three zombies from the blast.
"Vannessa, get them out. Ill cover you." Three consecutive screams were heard as Tom was pulled from his post, and being bitten into, pulled apart, and eaten alive from the ravenous undead. The gore from his chest was soon overpowered when they ripped it open, and began feasting on his innards like jam. His brothers were trying desperatly to get him out, but it was futile.

Vannessa-
She was horrified at the sight of Toms body being ravaged by the undead. She had to be shaken out of her trance by Markus, who commanded her to get everyone out to the alley.

Sam-
Rushing down the stairs, Sam hears the screams of Tom, crinching at the sound. Pulling out his Beretta, he creeps down the stairs, only to find a swarm of infected trying to pile into the station. A group of them are munchung away at Tom, unaware of the fresh meat behind them.
He spies Markus,Vannessa, and the brothers slowly step back to the alley door. If he wanted to get out alive, he needed to get to them beforer they left. He makes a risky move by whistling softl to try and get their attention.

Markus-
The whistle just reaches his sensitive ears, and he looks around, trying to find who whistled. He sees the Deputy on the stairs, trying not to be seen, and no way to get to them without being eaten alive.
"Vanessa, cover me."
"What the hell are you doing?" She asks.
"Getting the deputy. Better chance at surviving." He swings his M4104 at the infected civilian, knocking it a good three feet to the side. He slings the barrel of the gun around so that now he can shoot it, and blows the head of two zombies.
Sam rushes down the stairs, fires two shots, and makes it to Markus' side. Vanessa shoots down a zombie just abouyt to grab Sam, motions for them to get over to the door, and they make the escape to the alley.

- - - Updated - - -

Markus-
Markus turned, his eyes going wide when he saw the mob of undead swarming into the hall.
He grabbed the M1014, quickly bringing down three zombies from the blast.
"Vannessa, get them out. Ill cover you." Three consecutive screams were heard as Tom was pulled from his post, and being bitten into, pulled apart, and eaten alive from the ravenous undead. The gore from his chest was soon overpowered when they ripped it open, and began feasting on his innards like jam. His brothers were trying desperatly to get him out, but it was futile.

Vannessa-
She was horrified at the sight of Toms body being ravaged by the undead. She had to be shaken out of her trance by Markus, who commanded her to get everyone out to the alley.

Sam-
Rushing down the stairs, Sam hears the screams of Tom, crinching at the sound. Pulling out his Beretta, he creeps down the stairs, only to find a swarm of infected trying to pile into the station. A group of them are munchung away at Tom, unaware of the fresh meat behind them.
He spies Markus,Vannessa, and the brothers slowly step back to the alley door. If he wanted to get out alive, he needed to get to them beforer they left. He makes a risky move by whistling softl to try and get their attention.

Markus-
The whistle just reaches his sensitive ears, and he looks around, trying to find who whistled. He sees the Deputy on the stairs, trying not to be seen, and no way to get to them without being eaten alive.
"Vanessa, cover me."
"What the hell are you doing?" She asks.
"Getting the deputy. Better chance at surviving." He swings his M4104 at the infected civilian, knocking it a good three feet to the side. He slings the barrel of the gun around so that now he can shoot it, and blows the head of two zombies.
Sam rushes down the stairs, fires two shots, and makes it to Markus' side. Vanessa shoots down a zombie just abouyt to grab Sam, motions for them to get over to the door, and they make the escape to the alley.

deamonstalker
10-16-2012, 04:04 AM
Bienheureux saw, as he was passing a window, facing the alley, that people were trying to escape into it. He broke the window, and yelled, "Wait for me!!!" and grabbed the water drain and climbed swiftly down. He then turned to the others, and said, "Well, what do we do now?" with his little satchel of cleaning supplies strapped to his back.

DarkShadow
10-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Red sighed.
"May death take me..." When he joined umbrella, he had no idea what he was getting into. He'd killed innocent's, watched people eaten alive, witnessed the destruction of an entire city...mNone of it he regretted, but he could'nt help but think of all the other things he could have done. Blood was on his hand's. Umbrella had only selected him due to his lack of living relative's. No one would miss him. That was actually the reason he had gone down the violent path that led umbrella to recruiting him. If he'd just stayed with-

Red's thought's were interrupted as the team leader spoke."Alright, team. We have an unknown enemy force, armed, that may be heading towards us in the next hour. It will take about two hours for this team to gather all the Tyrant capsules so we must ensure the area is clear of any pesky flies. I hate to do this, but we must open that sealed door again and find the controls in the security office that will have this place in complete lockdown. Now, let's get to it!"
Red shoudered his rifle and strode near Lucif. Most everyone would be doing the same, and Red knew if there were any threats, that may be to his advantage. He made sure to keep a reasonable distance, not close enough to draw false suspicions but not far enough to be able to get too separated.

Imp
11-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Alleyway Outro
Police and Civilians

The As quickly as the place was sacked by the infected, the survivors were just as fast fleeing into the alley behind the station. It was wide enough to fit a vehicle through which meant it was wide enough for a mob of the hungry to surround the group even with firearms. After what the Police Chief witnessed on the rooftop earlier, there seemed little hope but he knew damn well it was Umbrella who was behind it since they owned the entire island.

A daunting feeling overwhelmed him as he felt naked without a vehicle. However, knowing the garage was likely filled with those beasts, it would have been suicide trying to get the garage doors open unless they already were... Damn creatures seemed to wade through nearly everything. Thick metal doors, shuttered windows, even sometimes fire wouldn't cease their hunger-fueled advance. They had no self preservation unlike the Chief who was selfish enough to throw one of his into the line of fire before throwing himself in.

Now wasn't the time to recall moments from his terrible past on Sheena Island. Instead, he did his best to remain alert with his SPAS 12 held tightly in front, ready to dish out some high-flying ball bearings to any creature that cross his path. He wasn't going to be among the dead that mindlessly walked about the city. No way.

In the distance, down the alley, there was a storage truck sitting idle and untouched. It was lit by a single street lamp. It looked peaceful but being in the dark, who knew what monsters waited for them to foolishly walk up?

"That's our ride out of here. Let's head over and secure the area before loading everyone in. Let's get this over with and get off this psychotic island." While the airport was the means of getting out, he would first direct the group towards the Umbrella facility as he wanted his revenge on Vincent.

=======================

From the Fires and the Dead
Mercenaries

Gathering themselves from the drop and the crashing chopper, the Band of Brothers managed to quickly form back up after busting some skulls open to reach each other. The city was covered with walkers and speckled with bizarre Umbrella creations. It wasn't the place to be for them even with sufficient firepower. Instead, their objective lied about an hour or less away depending on where the nearest available vehicle be.

With no time to mourn for their dead comrades, they took on what extra equipment they could and proceeded forward through the ruined city; passing through gravesites filled with bodies entombed in wrecked vehicles and buildings without any life. Blood, broken glass, bullet shells, and corpses lined the sidewalks and roads. Nothing valuable as the gun stores were already robbed and some on fire. The chaos wasn't appreciated at all as the B.O.B. had a schedule to keep. If they didn't reach the Umbrella main facility in time, the Tyrants would be kept in the hands of Umbrella.

It wasn't long before the team did procure some wheels. It was a pickup truck and empty bed in the back which was able to hold the rest of the mercs while two sat up front. Checking the gas levels after ignition, all looked well and likely had enough fuel to reach the base in time.

Course, just as the lights flicked on, the mercs soon realized they weren't alone as hoard of the undead blocked their way. The walkers turned to face them, gnarling, drooling, an utterly disgusting sight to behold. There stood about twenty zombies, all dressed quite differently. One was a chef, another a businessman and so on down the plethora of jobs on the island.

"Well, looks like we've got issues!" Frustrated Vera responded to the moment, equiping her pistol and taking aim.

===============================

Clean House
Lucif's Squad and Vincent Goldman

After the sealed doors were reopened, the tightly held formation of elite troops scouted the outer halls from the Tyrant complex. There were corpses lying motionless on the ground but nothing serious was met just yet. Silence overcame the place other than a phone being off the hook and giving off that repetitive annoyance of a sound.

It didn't take long though until the group made their way down another hall which held several heavy duty windows. Blinds covered them but sounds of scratching, pounding, and moaning could be heard behind them. Lucif dare not even pull them up. He knew the place was likely surrounded, or more so the areas with lights on. only issue with that was if he turned them off, it give the undead even more reason to stick around since their rotting minds could tell someone was definitely home.

"Don't touch the shades." Lucif whispered to his team and motioned to keep moving at a steady pace. Anything too frantic would surely alert the zombies to follow the group from the outside if they could even hear the leather boots heavily thumping on the linoleum.

However, that didn't seem to matter as something screeched while smacking into the window. Before the squad progressed much further, the window was smashed open as a hunter astonishingly busted through the window. It received some damage from the window but was still quite up to attacking with nearly full strength. From the shattered window, the dead began to pour in like ants; crawling over one another and even receiving bits of glass in their scarred and bloodied tissue.

As the squad did managed to charge towards the end of the hall, it took a turn to the left which seemed their only option of return as well unless other parts proved clear unlike here. With no time to spare and seeing another hunter leap through the gaping window and over the vicious undead, Lucif took aim at one of the hunters closing in rapidly and ordered "Fire on the hunters and leave the zombies! We need to save up on ammo in case any accidents take place in the Tyrant complex."

Lucif knew damn well that if one of those capsules broke open or even became unstable, there was a grim chance the Tyrants would awaken and attack since their programming wasn't completed yet. Damn things were too violent to be trusted without being given orders on who was friend or foe.

Alanoth
11-24-2012, 09:04 AM
James panted heavily as he followed the Chief out of the station into the alley. The Chief seemed to spot a vehicle as a potential ride out for them and the civilians, but James Leon only just managed to hear him. His mind was cluttered with thoughts and worries of his family, they were here somewhere. Probably at home still, possibly watching the news and very scared. What if he didn't get there soon? What if they were already dead? That thought made him look at his sidearm, the only thing he had been able to recover on their way out. What if they were dead?...."Sir?" He jumped slightly, turning to see another officer, a new guy, shaking and looking at him. "Are we gonna be okay sir? I don't wanna die." James put on a false smile for the kid and some civilians who were also looking his way. "We'll be fine, just keep your head straight, and listen to the Chief. He knows what he's doing."

bluemoon
12-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Vincent kept to the rear, following Lucif as he took his men from the secured area, shaking his head all the while at the foolish move. He held his rifle tight to his side, his white knuckles belying his calm demeanor. In the instant that the windows blew inward and the foul Hunters and zombies started pushing their way inside, he retreated back the way he had come, finding himself in the secure area with the Tyrant capsules. Quickly he sealed the doors closed again, pushing past the workers to gain control over another panel. Rapidly his fingers hit the buttons, entering codes which set in motion the lowering of steel shutters around the building, temporarily securing the windows from any outside attack. It would buy the others time to make it to the security office to compete the lockdown, something they may or may not be able to do without him. He shook his head again, his only concern the loading of the Tyrants.

Vincent drummed his long fingers on the console impatiently, the first capsule was already on its way to the helicopter, the others lined up in a row for the crane. It was taking too long! He turned his attention to the monitors, watching without expression as the Hunters ripped their way through Lucif’s men. They would make it, but their numbers would be decreased significantly. “Acceptable losses.” He thought to himself, mulling over his plans for a new facility. He would have the latest equipment and a better staff--ones who wouldn’t go behind his back. The Tyrants would be his masterpiece. They would…

Vincent’s thoughts were interrupted by a hissing noise. He turned, noticing a white gas leaking from around the seal of one of the tanks--the very one that had been compromised earlier. A crack appeared along the edge and an echoing pounding noise erupted from within. He had a mere second to react and in that instant he grabbed his rifle and ran. Metal panels flew in all directions, pieces of shrapnel lodging themselves into unsuspecting victims and steel walls as the beast emerged from its container. Standing at least twice as tall as any bystander, the Tyrant loomed over its potential victims. It set its gaze on the nearest worker, running forward and grabbing him by the midsection. With a sudden jerk, it ripped the man in half, tossing the pieces to either side as it searched for another target.

Selfish and unthinking, Vincent hit the button to reopen the main doors. He began firing at the monstrosity as soon as its feral gaze locked on him. The rifle bucked in his hands, the bullets spraying the Tyrant ineffectively. As it ran for him, another man intersected its path, rifle firing with little effect. As easily as it had torn the other man asunder, it crushed this one beneath its booted feet. Vincent ran again.

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Bienheureux nodded, at the deputy, and set the satchel of cleaning supplies on the ground, and quickly mixed some compounds together, leaving out the final ingredient for the compound to become explosive. When he was done, he put all of it away, just leaving out the compound and the ingredient. He then said, "So, 'hat do we do now? Do we wait, or be'er yet, do we just have the thin' explode?" as he shook up the compound, mixing the stuff inside.

DarkShadow
12-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Red dived to the side just as a hunterleaped past, tackling the man behind him. He had half a mind to run, but common wit told him he needed to stay where the firepower was. Anyway he went, there would be infected, so the only way out was through. As far as he could tell, that was suicide. So, evac it is.... All he had to do was hold out until they were evacuated. If you didnt count the horde of undead, the hunter's and countless other inconvenience's, yeah, it was easy enough. He raised his rifle and fired a short burst into the hunter's skull, blood and bone spraying the floor. He went over to the man it had killed and stomped his head in. One less zombie.

Red took the man's rifle and ammo, and, with that, he hefted the corpse and threw it at the horde and sure enough, a good dozen or so began to feed on it. He slung the extra rifle across his back, grunting with the extra weight.
If only he'd gotten a job at a fast food restaurant, or a bank. Nah, he was dropped into hell itself.
He switched his rifle to fire 3-round burst's, and focused his shot's at the infected that were closing in, knowing that the more of his squad that lived, the better chance he had. He sprinted after his squad, shoving past his fallen teammates that were struggling with death.

Soulio
01-31-2013, 04:56 PM
From nowhere in particular, a splitting sound reverberated through the sky. Looking up, everyone noticed the sky had split in two, and fire began to spit through.
The split was destroying the universe, not caring about time changes or anything. It gave no fucks that day.
Then everyone died a terrible fiery death.

THE END