PDA

View Full Version : Adventure to Planet Tabbion

ARCTrooper1992
07-14-2012, 02:35 AM
A long time ago before you were born there was an infamous space pirate named Captain George S. Dragomir. Now Captain Dragomir was a ruthless pirate who will kill anybody who stands in the way of him and his treasure, and that especially goes for the crew. As the years go by Captain Dragomir would attack many merchant ships taking all their goods, treasure, and winding up murdering the entire crew. However there will be rare occasions where he will spare only one victim so the person can tell the authorities who had done this. It didn’t take Captain Dragomir long to earn the titles of Captain Dragomir the Ruthless and Dragomir the Cutthroat.

Once his ship named the Death Dealer is filled with treasure the captain would go to a far off planet that no one except for Captain Dragomir himself has ever set foot on. That planet is named Tabbion. Once the ship has safely made it into the planet’s orbit the Captain would bring only four crewmembers that he believes would be a big threat towards him on a small ship with the treasure and bring them to his hiding spot where the treasure will be buried to be used for future use. Once he’s done with the four crew members Captain Dragomir would kill them to keep his hiding spot a secret.

However little did Dragomir know that he was about to be betrayed by his crew. After another successful raid on the United Trade Company merchant ship Captain Dragomir would give only a small share to his crew while he kept the rest to himself. Tired of being treated unfairly the crew revolted against the captain forcing him to barricade himself in his room. What happens during Captain Dragomir’s last minutes is a mystery. Rumors say that Captain Dragomir was able to break the map into pieces and scatter the pieces throughout the galaxy before his death while others say that the military caught up with them and destroyed the ship. What ever the case is Captain Dragomir’s body and the map leading to Tabbion and the treasure was never found. It’s been a hundred since Dragomir’s rain of terror and most people believe that Dragomir or the planet Tabbion is nothing, but a tale that parents would use to get their kids to sleep. However I believe that the story is true.

ARCTrooper1992
07-15-2012, 08:11 PM
It's nice June morning in Dorsal Port along with a nice gentle breeze. The time is ten thirty five A.M. and as the stores are just opening, the children are heading off to school, people walking to work, the guards are doing their regular patrols, and star ships starting to come and go. However, in a rundown tavern called the Hammer Head Tavern it's a different story. The main room of the tavern is filled with smoke from sailors smoking their cigarettes, drunks, occasional bar fights, and a group of men playing cards.

"Three queens! Beat that Forbes!" A sailor yells to Forbes with a huge smile on his face while everyone else around the table fold leaving just Forbes. Forbes looks at his cards for a moment letting the sailor get comfortable. Then once the sailor lays back Forbes puts his cards on the table. "Four Aces. I win." Forbes says to the sailor with a little grin on his face and collects his winnings while the sailor looks at Forbes very shocked. Once Forbes puts the last of the credits in his pack. Forbes starts to stand up when the sailor immediately stands up to block Forbes off. "I want a rematch!" The sailor yells to Forbes in a very angry tone. When the sailor demanded a rematch Forbes sits back down so the sailor won't be in his face and simply shakes his head. "As much as I would love to play you again in another fun game of cards, I'm afraid you don't have anymore credits or anything worth value to wager." Forbes says to the sailor.

"Or do I?" The sailor says with a little grin. Forbes looks at the sailor with a curious look. "Okay I'll buy. What do you have to offer?" Forbes asks the sailor not amused. "What I have with me is an item that so rare that most people believe that it's nothing, but a story. What I have right here in my hand it a piece of a map that is rumored to lead anyone who desires to Tabbion." The sailor says to Forbes while waving the disk at him. Forbes looks at the sailor not surprised. "You're lying. Tabbion is nothing, but a story to get kids to sleep. Nothing more nothing less." Forbes says to the Sailor.

Meanwhile in the market area Roxana is walking around looking for supplies while also looking for Forbes. As she walks Roxana would go from store to store looking at the bake goods, looking at exotic items from different planets, and pets for sale. After looking at the pets Roxana enters the medical supply store to buy bandages, shots, antibiotics, and other useful supplies. Once Roxana bought what she wanted to buy Roxana leaves the store only to find the market area starting to get a little crowded. Not wanting to fight her way through the crowd Roxana decides to go through an alley way to get back to the Free Spirit. However little did Roxana know is that she's being followed.

P.K.
07-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Terra was hanging around the docks again over seeing what ever needed to be looked over. arms crossed over her chest as she looked around the dock once more Roxana was off by herself and the worried her. Never was a really good reason why she should be worried at one moment and not another but She was. Ears flicking back and forth as people shouted at one another over other noises she shifted her sword and quietly checked herself for any of her other weapons. If roxana was not back soon she would go out looking for the girl to make sure she was alright. unfortunately Terra could not stand to wait grimacing she waved to one of the men and ordered them to keep a strict eye on things and if anything was amiss when she got back... she left it at that. With that she started for the market.

Meanwhile around the crowds scurried a small bright blue blur dashing and darting around feet and other obstacles. once and a while stealing a small sweet bite of fruit or taking a peace of candy. No one seemed to notice the small gliffen darting between their feet. Shop keepers would notice a small nibble from one of their products but by then there was no sign of the small pest. The small creature caught a wif of something that smelled rancid but with in that smoke there was something bitter sweet and more. she scrunched her nose for a moment before curiosity of what this sweet thing could be over took her. Dashing off she came to a door that was only partly opened.

Crouching for a moment she watched people pass in and out of it ears flicking for a moment she scampered inside when an opportunity opened up in front of her. once inside she stopped staring wide eyes at all the large 'things' in the large next like place. so much stuff... She let out a small squeak as some on stepped on her tail turning around she gave them a nip sending them back startled with a small puncture to their leg but nothing to bad.

The small gliffen zipped off making a dash for the door but had to change directions as some one blocked her way. It seemed her sudden appearance had caused a bit of a stir. It was not to often when a wild gliffen wondered this far into human occupied areas. The small creature was not so sure where to go to get away now so she continued to dodge hands and feet tables and anything else that got in the way but she was going to have to stop eventually... she was suddenly snatched up by the tail and this ticked her off a bit. She bit the mans wrist making he let her go but she hit the floor hard after being hit. Socked and the wind knocked out of her she laid there for a moment stunned.

ARCTrooper1992
07-16-2012, 04:23 AM
"Ah, but you're wrong. I got this beauty from a miner on a far off mining planet. All I had to do is......well lets just say he won't see his family anytime soon." The sailor says to Forbes with a grin trying to look big. Before Forbes could have his say the bar immediately got noisy when the gliffin came running in and then getting kicked. Forbes looks at the sailor and then back at the gliffin before grabbing his stuff, walks over to the gliffin, and then gently picks it up before turning his attention back to the sailor. "Yeah that's a fake. Like every other scum bag like you they have what appears to be a piece of Dragomir's map, but it's just a folk tale. It doesn't exist. Now I'll be taking my leave now." Forbes says to the sailor, who is now very very angry, before leaving the bar. "This ain't over! I will get my credits back and you will pay!" The sailor yells to Forbes who only shrugged while gently petting the gliffin.

Meanwhile as Roxana is walking through the alley she starts to hear the crowd dying down and she starts to have a bad feeling in her gut like someone is watching her. Not wanting to take any chances Roxana then starts to pick up speed in her step. however before she could reach the end of the alleyway a man jumps down in front of Roxana causing her to let out a gasp and then turns around to see two more men blocking her way. By the worn out clothing, dirty smelly bodies, and shaggy they look they don't look very friendly. "Well well well. Look what ran into our alley. A little mouse carrying some goodies." One of the men says to Roxana as the three start getting closer to her. "Pl.......please leave me alone! I....I'm j...j....j....just passing t.....through. I......I....I.....don't want any t.......trouble." Roxana squeaks with her ears lowered and very frightened. The men let out a laugh as they surround her and drew their daggers from behind their belts. "Oh man look at this one. She's so frighten that you can see her shaking!" One of the men says to his comrades. "There's no argument there Joe. Tell you what little mouse. You give us all your credits and surrender all your goods. Maybe we might let you go." The leader of the group says to Roxana ready to take what the group wants by force.

P.K.
07-16-2012, 04:55 AM
The gliffen shivered when it finely got its breath back and found itself being pet gently and in the arms of one of the large two legged people. she instantly dug her claws into his shirt eyes narrowing a bit but she was to curies to be hostile since he was not hurting her. turning her head to inspected his hand and sniff it a moment she gave it a gentle lick and murred softly looking up at him even more curies he didn't taste all that good. She was up and perched on his shoulder in a moment nosing his neck and face this was the closest she had been to a human.

Terra was in the market and goodness was it crowded. "I hope rox didn't use the allys" she said frowning as she slipped between people and peeked over head. She was at least a head taller then half the people here but she was not seeing any little girl she recognized. "Oh please rox.. please you didn't..." she mumbled ears going back. Sighing she started pushing her way through the crowed as fast as she could "ROXANA!!" she called hand on the hilt of her sword as she reached the other side of the crowed and dashed into an allyways "ROXANA?!" for all she knew she could be in the wrong one... darn that girl!.

ARCTrooper1992
07-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Roxana backs up onto the wall watching the three men getting closer and her opportunity to get away is quickly disappearing. When she heard the sound of Terra's voice Roxana's ears go straight up into the air and without warning Roxana tackles the man to the left and runs as fast as she can following the sound of Terra's voice. "Miss Terra! Miss Terra!!!" Roxana yells to the top of her lungs. The men were surprised when Roxana charged at them knocking the guy to the left out of the way. Once the men regrouped they immediately pursue Roxana. "Get her! I don't care if she is still breathing just get those supplies and credits!" The leader of the two men yells as he takes out his pistol and fires a few shots at Roxana, but luckily for her the man missed. Right after the sound of the pistol being fired everyone in the market area start to scatter in panic to seek cover while the near by guards immediately move to see what's going on.

Back over at the other side Forbes gives the gliffin a little smile when she perched up onto his shoulder. Once outside the bar Forbes looks at his watch real quick to check the time before heading towards the market area to see if Roxana is there and to see what gliffin's like to eat as well. After a few minutes Forbes and the gliffin just reach the market area when Forbes hears the gun shots. Forbes looks at the gliffin for a moment and then runs into the panicking crowd to find Roxana.

Segaguycrazy
07-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Some feet away from the bar a female avian was standing with a sniper rifle practicing shooting range. The bar seemed to bore her a bit thus some shots were fired from the weapon, hearing the other members she came quickly as she could to the alleyway. "Drop the weapon!" she yelled to the leader. Giving a fearsome darting, look she looked at her adversary, "You don't want me to leave a hole in your stomach, right?" Now saying the threat she pointed to sniper, then eying Forbes and Roxana.

"You guys okay?" Giving a concerned look she seemed pretty careful with her teammates, it always seems.

ARCTrooper1992
07-16-2012, 09:52 PM
The men continue to pursue Roxana while firing some more shots. However before they could catch up to the girl they were stopped by the military and some guards. When they were ordered to drop their weapons and surrender the men look at each other and then drop their weapons and put their hands in the air knowing that there would have been no way they could walk away breathing.

Once the shots were fired that caused Roxana to run even faster now shouting for Forbes and Terra. Once she spots the opening Roxana manages to run smack into Forbes and just in time before the military jumped in along with the guards and arrest the men. "Roxana are you okay?" Forbes asks her while taking the supplies away from Roxana to examine to see if she's been hit. "I......I.....I'm okay." Roxana squeaks back shaking very violently still terrified of what just happened. "If something happened to you your mother will kill me literally." Forbes says to Roxana while giving her a little hug. Once he hears the girl ask if both are okay Forbes turns around to see the soldier. Yes. We're good. She's just very scared right now." Forbes says to the girl.

As the guards subdue the three men one of the soldiers who also ran over to see what's going on looks at Forbes for a moment having the strangest feeling like he's seen him somewhere before and takes out the list of wanted people from his gauntlet and goes down the list. Once Forbes notices the soldier Forbes looks at Roxana and then at the female soldier. "Well that's been fine and dandy I'll be taking her home now. Good work everyone." Forbes says to the girl and then grabs the supplies and Roxana before quickly walking off. As soon as Forbes walks off he spots Terra. "Terra over here! I got Roxana and we need to get going now." Forbes says to Terra in a rush. After a minute or two the soldier finds a wanted pic of Forbes and the soldier immediately looks at the girl. Ma'am that man you were talking to is wanted. Should we pursue?" The soldier asks the Avain girl.

P.K.
07-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Terra soon spotted forbes in time for her to shout out to her. rising an eye brow she came over quickly "Rox are you okay? I thought I told you never to go through the alleys" she said frowning as she kept pace wit them. She then spotted the gliffen "oh no forbes no no you know what the captain well say" she hissed at forbes "what do you plan to do? keep this little thing in your room the whole time? do you remembered what happened then? what is it with you and new pets?"

The gliffen help onto Forbes's shoulder ears perked but crouched low as soon as they found the mouse girl she was on her shoulder once they where on the move again. Curies about this new girl with fuzzy ears she gave her cheek a soft lick gray eyes bright.

ARCTrooper1992
07-18-2012, 12:00 AM
Roxana gives Terra little nod still shaken from the event. As she continues to walk keeping paste with Forbes and Terra while listening to the two on the conversation. Roxana flinches a little when the little gliffin lands on her shoulder, but when the gliffin gives Roxana a little lick on her cheek Roxana rubs her head a little cuddling the gliffin a bit.

"She's fine. Just a little shaken though."Forbes says to Terra as he moves back to the ship. When Terra notices the gliffin and then argues about him keeping the gliffin Forbes lets out a little sigh. "Okay look I know the crocodile snake was a bad idea, but look at her! She's adorable. Not to mention she was about to be killed in the bar so I thought it would be wise to keep her with us." Forbes says to Terra. "For the plan to keep her a secret..............no I'll just go talk to the captain and maybe if she's in a good mood.........well hopefully she's in a good mood she'll let me keep her." Forbes continues while nudging Roxana to move a little faster.

P.K.
07-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Terra shakes her head and runs and hand through her hair "the Crocodile snake was the not the only think I was talking about" listening to forbes she shook her head "and how are you going to take care of it on a ship? do you really think good mood or not?" she shook her head knowing forbes was going to go through with his plan anyways she shut up. and took the led making her way ,with the others behind her, to the ship.

The gliffen seemed to smile as she is cuddled she likes this girl and rubs against her cheek remaining crouched on her shoulder.

ARCTrooper1992
07-19-2012, 02:41 AM
"Okay I admit the other animals that I've brought weren't too bright, but this one is different I just know it. Aww look Terra she likes Roxana and she's not the kind that would try to eat Roxana." Forbes says to Terra laughing a little. However when Roxana heard she stops causing Forbes to bump into her and Roxana then turns around not happy. "That wasn't funny! Your last pet almost ate me!" Roxana squeaks at Forbes before giving him a little slap on the face and then catches up to Terra. Once she caught up with Terra Roxana gently grabs the Gliffin off of her shoulder and carries the gliffin in her arms cuddling the gliffin. Forbes stood there for a moment surprised that Roxana slapped him, but quickly put that aside and catches up to the two. "I apologize Roxana. I didn't mean to o....." Forbes says before being cut off when the group runs into a crowd of people. "What the hell?" Forbes says out loud.

Just in front of the crowd a group of soldiers are blocking the road while a military convoy is passing through along with gunship, mech, and infantry support move by ensuring that the cargo is well protected. "Great. Another long convoy." Forbes mutters to himself however when Forbes noticed the mechs and gunship support that made Forbes curious. The only time mechs are actually delayed is when there's either something very important that needs to be defended or guarding bases. The gunships are very common on the other hand. As soon as the convoy has passed the soldiers blocking the road remove the road block and clear out allowing traffic to flow through again. What ever the military is moving isn't a good sign for the pirates.

P.K.
07-19-2012, 02:56 AM
Terra's eyes narrowed as she watched the line for a moment completely forgetting what she was going to say to the earlier incident and went silent. Once the rode was unblocked the put an arm around roxana and hurried her alone wanting now to get back to the ship as soon as possible with no more delays. Once the ship came into sight she slowed down a bit and drooped back with forbes "That did not look good" she said her tail flicking back and forth in agitation "We should report the activity to the captain immediately" her voice was low and argent "we should also get off these docks soon" she said eyes now flicking around while on hand rested on her sword.

The gliffen cuddled into the girls arms and purred softly not knowing anything was wrong until she could hear the argent whispers of Terra up ahead but she didn't know what it meant and it did not concern her so she continued to purr with in the girls arms.

ARCTrooper1992
07-20-2012, 02:10 AM
"Agreed." Forbes says to Terra as they walk. Once they reach the ship Forbes and Roxana both walk up the ramp to find Captain Aellna walking about giving orders while also helping out. She's been up for a week straight without any breaks trying to get the Free Spirit up and ready to go. As Captain Aellna finishes up with making sure the blaster cannon is ready to go she looks up to see Forbes and the others walking up the ramp. Immediately Captain Aellna spots Roxana and runs over knowing that something wrong happened. "What happen to Roxana, what took you so long Forbes, where did you run off to Terra, and what in blazes is that thing?" Captain Aellna asks Forbes and the group in a very moody tone. "W....well y.....you s...see........" Roxana squeaks very nervously knowing she and the others are in trouble before getting cut off by Forbes. "It's my fault Capt. I let Roxana go out on her own while I went off to find some new recruits. Roxana had a run in, Terra was just concerned so she went out to find her. We found Roxana safe and sound, we headed back to the ship and ran into a military convoy carrying secret cargo, and this is the crew's new pet." Forbes says to the Captain who looks at him not knowing how to react at first. "Okay we'll deal with your........pet later and I will deal with you Forbes later. Roxana please go down to your room and I'll talk to you later. Now what's this thing about the Military and secret cargo?" Captain Aellna asks Forbes and Terra doing the best that she can to not snap at them while Roxana immediately runs down towards her room still holding the gliffin gently in her arm.

P.K.
07-20-2012, 02:24 AM
Terra would have answered but forbes bet her to it so she cleared her throat and remained silent for a moment. she coughed "As forbes said I was worried and went off to find roxana but she's safe sooo" she cave another couch she and forbes where both intentionally not informing her of what the incident was. "As for the Military secret cargo we don't know much more then that captain" she said her tail arching behind her as she placed a hand on her sword "But it dose not seem none to good for us and if you don't mind... I suggest we leave as soon as we possibly can" she said seriously.

The gliffen looked at the women until she was taken along with the girl she watched as they left the others behind though she was curies about the others two legs moving around the wooden ground. she suddenly caught a wafering sweet smell. She gave an excited squeak then squirmed out of the girls arms once she dropped to the floor she was off like a small blue bullet following the scent wondering what it could be but it smelled yummy.

ARCTrooper1992
07-21-2012, 02:18 AM
Captain Aellna raises an eyebrow when Terra confirmed that Forbes didn't lie, but when Terra tells her about the military transporting secret cargo and advises her to leave port. Captain Aellna sighs. "As much as I want to get off this rock we can't until the engine four is repaired. It took a very nasty hit when we went through the astroid belt and our shields are still malfunctioning. Even if we did go back into space we'll be vulnerable." Captain Aellna says with a sigh. The Free Spitit is an old Class two (small) starship. Forbes lets out a little sigh before mumbling great underneath his voice. "Okay so how long do we have to wait?" Forbes asks Captain Aellna who just looks at him. "For engine four it's going to take a few more hours and for the shield system..........I don't know." Captain Aellna says to Forbes and Terra while running her fingers through her hair. "Come on lets go into my quarters to have that little discussion." Captain Aellna says while leading the way. Forbes looks at Terra and then quietly follows.

When the gliffin jumped out of Roxana's arms she immediately starts chasing the creature while avoiding the crew who simply looks at her with a puzzled look on their faces before getting back to work. It didn't take long before Roxana to know where the little gliffin is going. "Oh no...." Roxana squeaks now running faster. Just inside the kitchen an alien named Kuzzarg is prepping food for the up cumin meals while also making deserts for the crew. However Kuzzuarg isn't the one who really likes having pets, or kids around him. He especially doesn't like Roxana very much ever since she tried to work in the kitchen with him. To Kuzzarg Roxana is a clumsy scary cat.

P.K.
07-21-2012, 02:32 AM
Terra let out a sigh at the news and listened as Forbes asked the question of how long they had. Frowning she thought a bit but was soon interrupted..Terra looked back at forbes then followed closely behind him to the captains office. Her tail flicked back and forth as she thought of the incident through the asteroid field Then shook her head she had seen the damage herself no doubt it was going to take a while.

The gliffen skidded into the kitchen with out every the slightest sound and jumped into the counter The mouse girl not far behind but the little thing was a bit hungry having missed her chance to hunt after stumbling into the bar. She started to make her way down the counter and to the sweet smelling edibles. Completely ignoring the fact that some one else would be in there.