PDA

View Full Version : Adventure to Planet Tabbion OOC

ARCTrooper1992
07-14-2012, 02:38 AM
A long time ago before you were born there was an infamous space pirate named Captain George S. Dragomir. Now Captain Dragomir was a ruthless pirate who will kill anybody who stands in the way of him and his treasure, and that especially goes for the crew. As the years go by Captain Dragomir would attack many merchant ships taking all their goods, treasure, and winding up murdering the entire crew. However there will be rare occasions where he will spare only one victim so the person can tell the authorities who had done this. It didn’t take Captain Dragomir long to earn the titles of Captain Dragomir the Ruthless and Dragomir the Cutthroat.

Once his ship named the Death Dealer is filled with treasure the captain would go to a far off planet that no one except for Captain Dragomir himself has ever set foot on. That planet is named Tabbion. Once the ship has safely made it into the planet’s orbit the Captain would bring only four crewmembers that he believes would be a big threat towards him on a small ship with the treasure and bring them to his hiding spot where the treasure will be buried to be used for future use. Once he’s done with the four crew members Captain Dragomir would kill them to keep his hiding spot a secret.

However little did Dragomir know that he was about to be betrayed by his crew. After another successful raid on the United Trade Company merchant ship Captain Dragomir would give only a small share to his crew while he kept the rest to himself. Tired of being treated unfairly the crew revolted against the captain forcing him to barricade himself in his room. What happens during Captain Dragomir’s last minutes is a mystery. Rumors say that Captain Dragomir was able to break the map into pieces and scatter the pieces throughout the galaxy before his death while others say that the military caught up with them and destroyed the ship. What ever the case is Captain Dragomir’s body and the map leading to Tabbion and the treasure was never found. It’s been a hundred since Dragomir’s rain of terror and most people believe that Dragomir or the planet Tabbion is nothing, but a tale that parents would use to get their kids to sleep. However I believe that the story is true.

ARCTrooper1992
07-14-2012, 02:44 AM
Here are the rules to the rp.

I'm the god of this rp.
Follow the site's laws.
I have the power to change the rules and kick out those who fail to follow the rules.
No godmodding.
No auto hitting, please ask permission to kill off a player, and please respect all players.
One liners are okay once in a blue moon, just don't get into the habit of it and please put it in third person.
If you are going to do the deed then please time skip it.
Most importantly be creative and have fun.

Miss. Bear™
07-14-2012, 02:51 AM
I like it im interested :3 I think I'll put up a cs but I need a bit more info.

Like what takes place in the story and wheres the cs?

ARCTrooper1992
07-14-2012, 03:03 AM
Thank you for liking it. :3

Well fist off I still need to get the CS up there cause I just posted the rules. XD

What do you mean like pirate attacks and fighting space monsters, or the plot? I'm just double checking.

ARCTrooper1992
07-14-2012, 03:07 AM
Here's the character skeleton.

Note: Here's a quick description of the factions.
Pirates: Have a certain code, free lancers, the only laws are the laws given by the captain, can be ruthless or heroic.
Military/ High Government: Strong, well disciplined, follow orders, known to show little to no mercy towards prisoners especially pirates, own advance weaponry, and have better weapons and armor.
Companies: Either trading or Mercinary, rumored to use the black market, have good weapons and armor, and is only in for the money.

Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Pirate, Military, Company:
Job:
Weapons:
Bio:
Appearance: (Pic or detailed description.)

Potatrobot
07-14-2012, 03:16 AM
It appears you've posted your IC in the OOC section. A moderator will probably be around to fix that later on.

P.K.
07-14-2012, 03:43 AM
Name: Terra nighthawk
Nickname: nighthawk
Race: neko
Job: Guard, fighter, odd jobs.
Weapons: family sword, hand to hand and claw like nails.
Bio: Terra was trained by her father to be a guard as it was a family job. taking on the name nighthawk like her father she can see in the dark fairly well like any cat but while her father is full neko she is only half. She takes pride in this though. She has scars on her wrist from a fight that her father died in to get her away and she hides them with wrist bracers. She won’t talk about her past to just anyone and few get her trust to say as much. don’t get on her nerves and you’ll have an friend that well watch your back for all she’s worth.
Appearance: http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff363/larkwolfwing/anime%20people/tek%20tek/tek4ef48adebe2d73665036.png

Name: Azure
Nickname: NA
Race: gliffen
Pirate, Military, Company: none of the side.
Job: being cute.
Weapons: small fangs, claws and talens.
Bio: Azure is a small gliffen, not too uncommon to see around small in size but big in heart they are loveable little creatures if you don’t tick them off to much. Anything else you need to know about her is here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24980&p=876650&viewfull=1#post876650)

Appearance: http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff363/larkwolfwing/anime%20animels/Flying_Type_Eevee_Griffeon_by_IceCatDemon.png?t=13 33457732

there sorry Azure's is kinda short but I'm getting tired. XD

ARCTrooper1992
07-14-2012, 03:51 AM
Name: Forbes Barclay
Nickname: None
Race: Human
Pirate, Military, Company: Pirate
Job: Adventurer
Weapons: Blaster rifle, pistol, knife, and sword.
Bio: Forbes doesn't really talk about his childhood or what planet he's from. However the rest he'll talk about. When Forbes was seventeen he stowed away on Captain Aellna's ship and tried to steal her money. However that wasn't the case when she discovered him and the two got into a fight, thus ended with Forbes losing and put into chains. Instead of turning him into the authorities Aellna made a deal with Forbes to serve on her ship the Free Spirit until his debt is paid. However once his debt was paid Forbes decided to stay and went on many adventures. Though he is wanted on several planets.
Appearance: Forbes is 6 ft tall, a little muscular, has brown hair and eyes. Has a five o'clock shadow, he has some scars that he received from battles and bar fights, wears a black trench coat and body armor, green shirt, brown cargo pants, black boots, and brown gloves.

Name: Roxana Airsling
Nickname: none
Race: Beast Folk (Mouse girl)
Job: Apprentice Doctor
Weapons: staff
Bio: Roxana was born on the planet called Tarrell in a Beast Folk village. However her village was attacked by pirates and only a handful survived. Those who did however fled leaving little Roxana alone and very afraid. It wasn't until Captain Aellna and Forbes showed up and adopted Roxana when they found her in the wreckage. Eversince then Roxana lived on the Free Spirit with Captain Aellna as her mother. While aboard the ship she's learning to be a doctor from the ship's doctor.
Appearance: Roxana is 5'9 ft tall, has brown fur, hair, and eyes, a little skinny, but mostly a little poofy, wears a blue shirt, tan pants and foot covers, tan hat, has two earrings on her left ear, and carries a single strap pack.

Name: Aellna
Nickname: Ma'am, Miss, or Captain. Mom to Roxana only.
Race: Elf
Pirate, Military, Company: Pirate
Job: Captain of the Free Spirit.
Weapons: Saber, blaster pistol and rifle.
Bio: Aellna was born on the planet of Russol. Eversince she was a child Aellna was taught to be disciplined, how to lead and inspire people, but most of all how to make the right decision. When Aellna was old enough she went to the Captain Acadamy where she got to apply her skill and soon enough she rose to the rank of second lieutenant. After she graduated Aellna joined the Military hunting down pirates during the Pirate Wars. There she rose to the rank of Captain. However her success was about to end. During an attack on a planet called Durrios Aellna went against orders to kill everyone in the city and her ship was immediately shot down by the other ships and crashed on the planet's surface a hundred miles from the city. Once she escaped the wreck Aellna fled the planet and ever since then she took control of the Free Spirit and went on many adventures while trying to keep Forbes in check.
Appearance: Aellna is six ft tall, wears the a black long trench coat, red shirt, grey body armor, black cargo pants, brown boots and gloves, has brown hair that reaches her shoulders, and yellow eyes.

Miss. Bear™
07-14-2012, 04:11 AM
Like where do the charas take place at :3?

Miss. Bear™
07-14-2012, 04:14 AM
Wait I got it I'll put up a cs now XD

ARCTrooper1992
07-14-2012, 04:24 AM
Okay then forget the message that I sent. XD

Also P.K. you're good to go.

I'll get the IC up as soon as I can.

Wattz
07-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Hello! Just a heads up, I moved your IC thread to the Sci-Fi In Character section (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35).

Happy RPing!

P.K.
07-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Hey BB should I go ahead and post in the IC? or do you have something planned?

ARCTrooper1992
07-14-2012, 05:40 PM
I have something planned. >:3 Just hang on. XD

P.K.
07-14-2012, 05:41 PM
okay X3

ARCTrooper1992
07-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Okay the rp is ready to go feel free to start posting.

P.K.
07-15-2012, 08:15 PM
yay!! I shall work on a post now ^~^

Segaguycrazy
07-16-2012, 04:08 PM
This looks interesting...~hippie~

Name: Carmelita Kestrel
Nickname: Razorwind
Race:Avarian (Bird people)
Job: Former Pirate, now Military.
Weapons: Sniper rifle, pistol.
Bio: Born and raised on Arvrius, the planet of the bird people. Carmelia was born into piracy due to the fact the planet was mostly a hybrid for criminals and illegal traders, in early age. Even tho she did not want to she still carried Kestrel pirate name much to her dismay. This led her to regret stealing from others and try to help people instead. After hearing that Dragomir betrayed his crew and started to attack ships for raid ships for no reason but profit. So, then she gave up being pirate, as hard as it was. Then joined the military as an ace pilot.
Appearance: Carmelia height is about 5'8, her feathers are about a tan-ish color with black long spots, yellow-brown eyes with a that has a darting appearance when she looks at you, a slender red beak. Her body is average figure, her attire is a tan jacket with matching pants and tall boots. A yellow-visored helmet can be seen on top of her head most of the times. Under helmet, can be seen short red hair.

ARCTrooper1992
07-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Nice you can start posting. :)

P.K.
07-16-2012, 09:49 PM
-yawn- I BB :3 I'll work on some more posting and get Roxana protected >.< lawls poor girl.

Miss. Bear™
07-17-2012, 07:08 AM
Sorry I've been so late guys, my cs will be up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay >0<

ARCTrooper1992
07-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Okay and it's no problem at all. :3 I understand that we all got stuff to do. ^_^

Miss. Bear™
07-17-2012, 10:44 PM
Name: Jeddie eva Badween
Nickname: Jedd
Race: Human
Pirate, Military, Company: Pirate/Mercenary.
Job: Shes a Mercenary/ she also works at a local bar.
Weapons: Her staff, her knife and her katana,Bloodstone (http://www.kingofswords.com/images/TwoToneRedBlackBladeKatanaSwordBLACK.jpg).
Bio: TBR.
Appearance: http://michaelmay.us/08blog/0320_jesszombiehunter.jpg

I'll finish it later.

P.K.
07-20-2012, 02:25 AM
Time to cause trouble >:3