PDA

View Full Version : The bounty (cfavano [Gresh] vs. Shino Chann[Yun He Song])

Cfavano
07-15-2012, 02:53 AM
The day was warm. It was about Midday. The ruins of a recently attacked city were still smoking. Who did this? A young and somewhat dangerous criminal named Yun He Song. She is wanted for injuring over 50 people, rampant mischief, and destruction of property. Currently, she has a Bounty of 600 gold coins. The remains of the city, more like a large village, has a small wall. Most of the building are still standing, but have large holes in them, or are burning, and look like they are about to collapse. Rubble is strewn everywhere.

Gresh, the Githzeri monk, calmly strolls into the town, and looks at the wanted poster one last time, before putting it away. He clears his throat. "Yun He Song! Come out and surrender yourself! You are a wanted criminal! If you give up peacefully, you will not be harmed." He pretends to not be on his guard, but he focuses his Ki, and is on guard.

Shino Chann
07-15-2012, 04:05 AM
Yun He was sitting in one of the buildings that she decided to spare through out her reign of terror throughout the small village. Her book full of spells and different curses kept her quite busy while thinking of where to go next. This village was just a place to get something to eat. Of course, she didn't have much money, so she stole fruit from the market and someone had the audacity to speak up towards her and demand for her to pay for it. What did you expect? A happy ending? Oh no, Yun He was quite angry with the move that the man made on her, so she took him out of his game a little early, as well as the surrounding citizens. Hell, everyone was out that day, so she had to make sure not a lot of people could make it away to tell anyone about her.

Her reading was interrupted by a voice ringing through her ears. Who in the-- Yun He looked out of the cut in the wall of the building and saw a man in white clothing walking around. Summoning her? "Too easy." Yun He grabbed her black book and walked outside. Dakeu mabeob eun pagoeui orbs eul sohwan . Yun He murmured. A large dark violet orb appeared in front of her. She smirked and shoved the dark matter to hit her target.

Cfavano
07-15-2012, 04:26 AM
He pirouettes to dodge the clumsy attack, landing in a crouch. "So, there you are. I gave you your chance, now we must do this the hard way." He looks right at Yun He, and starts to run at her, gathering his Ki as he goes, zigzagging, leaping over rubble, as an aura of visible Ki forms around him as he leaps into the air, and he trails Bright light and fire, and aims a flying kick right at her. "Star fall strike!"

Shino Chann
07-15-2012, 04:42 AM
Yun He just watched as the man jumped into the sky. She was quite impressed at the height. He might actually be worth some time... She smiled. Yun He gestured her hand in a motion to surround her body. Bang-eomag-i naleul bohohae . Yun He murdered. Her body was surrounded by a dark matter shield, but unfortunately, the shield couldn't keep the blinding light from that attack at ease and almost instantly, her eyes were burning like crazy. She cried out as her dark matter shield broke and she dropped to her knees. "My eyes....That hurt..." She whimpered, rubbing her eyes frantically.

Cfavano
07-15-2012, 04:49 AM
He grabs her book, and tosses it down a well, then grabs her, and lifts her clear off the ground, and then, his other fist is wreathed in lightning as he activates his ki focus, and punches her square in the abdomen, with enough force to break a cinderblock, before dropping her. "Now, will you come quietly? You cannot win this fight, child, Your reign of terror is over."

Shino Chann
07-15-2012, 05:08 AM
Yun He cried out as she was struck in the abdomen. Her eyes were still pretty bad, but they were slowly getting better. She clutched her stomach and whimpered in pain. Her head felt quite elevated like it was resting on something. She patted the object behind her and smiled. She raised her arm above her with a large stone pillar towering above her body. Focus...Focus.. Yun He tried to remember where he might've have been when he dropped and if he had moved. No, he was still standing boldly in front of her. "I don't surrender. I make others do that." With that, Yun He dropped her arm to release the pillar, sending it flying in his direction.

Cfavano
07-15-2012, 10:39 PM
he crosses his arms in a block as the pillar slams into him and shatters, knocking him back a ways and on to his back. He slowly get up, and shakes the stars from his head and stands up. He looks at the destructive child not far from him. Such wasted potential. If only she had been properly trained, bt it is too late for that now. he quickly runs forward, and launches a front kick into her face, before hopping back and going on his guard again. "It's over, girl. Give up, we don't have to fight anymore."

Cfavano
07-15-2012, 11:03 PM

Shino Chann
07-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Yun He cried out as she was kicked in the face. Oh, she was angry. No one did this to her and lived, but alas, she was quite weak at the moment. Her book was no where to be found and all was lost for her. She thought for a moment, trying to remember what the spell was for her dark matter orbs. Just going by her memory, she began to recite the spell. "Amheug muljil orbs . jug-yeo." As the last words of her spell leave her lips...Nothing happens. "What the hell?" she says. "You should be gone! Dead." She feels a sudden tightness in her abdomen. "Ow...Must've been something I ate." She had eaten a lot. She feels another twinge of pain, and her stomach makes a loud gurgling noise. "W-what?" She removes her hands, to find her stomach straining against the stays of her corset. And it is growing. Stays continue to tear as her pulsating midriff grows ever outward, then her skirt is torn off. She tries the spell again, but that only causes her stomach to surge outward and tear through the rest of her corset, and now it begins to cover her body, absorbing her chest, and beginning to cover her arms and legs, turning her body into a ball. She falls backward into a crater, and flails weakly. "Help me!" She moans, as now only her hands and feet stick out. "No! I don't want to die like this! It's not fair! I don't deserve to die!" A loud gurgle and creak erupts from her body as she shrieks one last time, and explodes with a massive report and a bright flash, showering gore all around.

Cfavano
07-16-2012, 12:13 AM
He covers his eyes as she bursts, sending him flying backwards. He slowly gets up and brushes pieces of Yun he off of him. He looks at where she was, but now there is only a bigger crater, as bits of girl rain down. he notices one of her shoes, with her foot still in it. He puts it in a bag as proof. "Well, I guess she decided to go out..." he turns around and begins to walk away. "With a bang."

((YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fight ended))