PDA

View Full Version : Firanos Faction Status Overview

E1Alpha
07-16-2012, 09:33 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/34t76g3.png
"Our enemies shall turn to ashes, as our might shall rise from them."

The prestigious city-state of Firanos, under command of their supreme Phoenix King Deimoclos, has always been associated with the element of fire. Not only because their civilisation rests at the feet of an active volcano, but also because their strength and grace is often compared with dancing flames, destructive yet astounding. Phoenix King Deimoclos has brought his state to power by obtaining the Soul Orb of Far’Khira, the Blazing Phoenix. Besides blessing the champions of Firanos with Eternal Life, this artifact also renders the armies of Firanos immune to fire, aswell as imbuing many of its champions with control over the element of fire.

The skies were turning dark with ash and smog. The volcano once again reminded the people of Firanos that he was not restless. You were no true citizen of Firanos however if you could not take the smell of charred wood and molten stone, and as such, most people in the city continued on with their regular lives.

Deimoclos, the mighty Phoenix King, supreme ruler of Firanos gazed down upon his city, his home. It had been three months since the greatest betrayal in his kingdom’s city had taken place. In Firanos’ endless struggle to take its place as ruler of Deiranar, Deimoclos had always led his people with zeal and courage, spurred by the flame of the Blazing Phoenix. But his pride was taken, shattered and stomped out, as the only person who he never thought to betray him, had left Firanos for the enemy: his own daughter, Peluya. Deimoclos had sent countless search parties to find his daughter, none of them returned with news, until one party came with the report that Peluya had been spotted, fighting alongside Aeregos. Deimoclos was infuriated and had sworn to burn Aeregos and all others who stand before him to the ground.

Now, three months later, Deimoclos was not a single step closer to getting his daughter back, and he had even lost ground, losing the Talos region to a new foe from the desert. He gazed upon his city, his daughter’s supposed heritage, from atop the balcony of his palace that was built at the foot of the volcano under which Firanos rested. Footsteps behind him snapped the Phoenix King out of his thoughts, but he did not move to see his visitor.

“Worries, your Highness?” The heavy voice sounded from within the chamber behind the king, as the masked general walked up to join his king on the balcony. “Avertus…” Whispered the king. “This city… This empire… My legacy… It is without a loyal heir… I cannot pass this kingdom down upon a daughter of mine that has been branded a traitor.” Avertus peered down at the city from behind his iron mask, remaining silent as his king spoke. “And we both know the punishment for all traitors… But to cast my own daughter to the flame…” The king dropped silent. He never shed a tear, but the overwhelming sadness in his eyes was imminent. Avertus turned his gaze to the royal leader. “Milord… There may still be hope that your daughter will rethink her loyalty… If that is so, she will have to be punished… But she can live to continue your reign…” The king turned his gaze to Avertus, who met his king’s eyes with that same loyal and stern expression as always.

After a few seconds, the king stood up firmly again, and spoke up with his pride once again returned in his voice. “Now is the time for Firanos to make its move… The flames of Far’Khira shall consume the foolish and unworthy, and we shall secure supreme reign over this land… And we shall secure my heir.” The king then turned to Avertus again. “How is the current status with Leongarde and Talos?” Avertus set his gaze out for the horizon. “The Leongarde forces have been poking at our defenses from Lionglade, but they have not yet breached them, however, it would appear that they are trying to make their move for the Ilean mountains. As for the enemy that took Talos from us. It would appear they are coming from the Scaravian Desert, and we have spotted their troops advancing into the mountains as well.” The king nodded as he turned to his chambers again. “Deploy Xuan and Seron… I will see to secure Ra’Shor’s aid… Take back Talos and claim the Ilean mountains for our cause. Their strategic value cannot be underestimated.” Avertus nodded with a bow, before leaving his king’s chambers.

Deimoclos looked up at the banner of Firanos in his chamber. Aeregos was out of his reach for now, but he was not going to stop until either his daughter returned to his side…or was smoldering in the flames of the volcano.

Ritual chanting and the sounding of beautiful instruments filled the air above Firanos’ volcano.
Upon a beautifully decorated laid the body of one of Firanos’ greatest warriors: Avertus. Many citizens, both commoner and noble had come out to bring a final greeting to the man that meant so much for Firanos, who had saved and protected the lives of Firanos’ people.
Attending the funeral aswell, were Seron and Deimoclos, from a balcony looking upon the pyre upon which Avertus’ body had been laid.
As the sound of the choir dimmed out, the Phoenix King stepped forward:

“My dear citizens. Today, we bring a final oath to the greatest soul that has walked amongst us, in the light of the eternal fire that Far’Khira shines down upon us. Avertus Mekaron. The Iron Mask. A warrior that combined grace and perfection, with honor and duty. He has been stood up to protect our great city upon multiple occasions. He was the example of a man we all strived to be, even myself. His death may have brought along the loss of the Ilean Mountains aswell, but we owe it to him, to Avertus, that we continue the fight. A man of duty and honor, he would have desired nothing else but to complete the task Far’Khira has bestowed upon us. In his name and honor, we shall rise up from his ashes, and fight. Fight to avenge him. We shall find the one who carries his Iron Mask. We shall strike him down. And we shall return the mask back to its rightful owner.
But… Avertus would have not wanted us to avenge him through grudge and blind vengeance. No, we shall avenge him, by defeating his killer, in fair combat. We shall prove that Firanos does not let its warriors die without repraisal.”

A long silence was followed, before the king rested his eyes upon Avertus’ corpse. “May your ashes scatter across the world and take you to your eternal resting place.” At that signal, Seron took a deep breath, before launching a cone of flame from his hand, igniting the pyre to sent Avertus on his journey to the afterlife.

While most of the citizenry remained to watch their general disperse into the flames, Deimoclos and Seron left the scene. “Avertus was a good man. He will be avenged, milord.” Seron begun, holding his hands behind his back as he walked alongside the king. Deimoclos gave a silent nod, before halting, looking up at the sky. “Leongarde and Scaravus… They are responsible for the death of Avertus, but Leongarde’s defenses are formidable, and we hardly know what to expect from Scaravus.”
Seron smirked, running his fingertips along his beard. “Leongarde is weakened, however… Disgeran has hit them hard… They might be vulnerable for an assault.”
Deimoclos nodded, but turned his head to a map of the land. “True, but Leongardians are strategists, they wish to secure all routes so that they may have the upper hand in every aspect.”

A moment of silence followed, before he finally spoke up. “Ra’Shor will go to Talos and retake it from those nomads. In the meantime, I want to ask of you to set up our defenses at Lake Ilnero. It may not be an as crucial location as the Ilean Mountains, but knowing the Leongardians, they would go straight for that. I cannot send Ra’Shor because of the lake, but you will be able to safeguard the land perfectly fine. You can cleanse these brutes with fire.” Seron nodded, bowing down. “I will depart immediately after Avertus’ ashes have been cast into the wind.”
Deimoclos nodded, before departing himself. There was a reason he wanted to secure Talos. The fog was growing to the north, and he deemed it a threat. A threat that only Firanos could handle.

The main dojo of Firanos was blazing with vivid flames, just as usual. Spearmen and swordsmen were training on the lower floors, sparring with one another, hardening themselves through trials of flame and testing new moves on worn out, wooden dummies.
In the courtyard however, many fire mages were unleashing series of blazing spells in near perfect synchronization. It was the usual practice. The daily maintenance of the Fieran war machine.

On the upper floor of the Dojo, in a chamber filled nearly to the brim with flames, there was one spot that was saved from the heat.
A stone octagonal platform, with in the center, Seron. His torso was stitched up and seemed to have been treated with fire itself, the wounds appearing to be burned shut. As the man meditated in peace, the flames rose and shrunk in unison with his breathing. The room was filled complete serenity, yet accessible for visitors.

Brevsin strode before the platform and stood, hands behind his back, waiting for a few moments. If he could, the man did not want to interrupt the General during his meditation. A look at the wounds still healing on the man brought a hand to his own uncomfortable stitches--Lightly, of course--Wherein his own healing course was being taken. It would be a while before any of those wounds healed...However. Firanos could hardly afford for their soldiers to play the waiting game.

After a few moments, the Corporal sighed quietly to himself before raising his eyes. "Sir, Seron. I have come to...Make a request." He looked up to the man with eyes that showed a deep-set admiration, "Well...Two, actually."

Seron remained undisturbed, the rhythm at which the flames shrunk and grow remaining steady. After a few moments of pause, the man's eyes slowly slid open, the flames now remaining at a constant size, as Seron gazed down at his visitor. "It would appear that those requests are very important to you, as you deemed them important enough to interrupt my meditation to help hasten the healing of my wounds."
The man inhaled and exhaled once more, before he leaned forward somewhat, peering at the man more closely. "Ah. You are the one who slew the Steel Will. I recognize you now. If that is the case, I shall listen to your requests."

Brevsin paused for a moment. The thought had occurred to him that the healing of the Commanders' wounds might be more important, but then came the consideration that he never knew when they'd have to march...And that meant that he didn't know if they had the time to wait and be patient. "...Yes...To begin with, I've noticed that you use your Fire Magic..." He gestures to the flames around the room, "...In much the same way I used my Gift...And I thought that maybe, since they were similar, you could...Assist me in finding other ways to use my Fire. If I use too much of it...Like in that last battle.." He raised enough of his tunic, a simple roughspun thing, to show the stitching over his stomach, "...It eats away at me from the inside."
He shook his head, now. "And I'd have waited to ask you to help me...If I knew for sure we wouldn't find ourselves marching again...But I cannot ensure that. And if I continue in this manner, I'll soon be incapable of assisting our people." He paused for a moment, then added to that, a grim smile playing on his face. "To that end...I'd also request to become a part of your Phoenix Guard." He lowered his head, "...I am far too ineffective...Both in spreading my belief, and defending my people...I hoped to come before you to see if you could...At least show me how to better defend my people."

Seron slowly nodded as he listened to the man, taking in his words, gazing at the stitching.
When Brevsin had finished his talk, he slowly pushed himself up and stepped down from the platform, walking up to the man, before eyeing him over, scratching his chin. "I have seen you in action. You certainly possess the fire in your heart needed to unleash full inferno upon your opponent. But as you said..." Seron moved his hands to the flames in the room, bringing them together to rush towards the two, and when they were about to almost wash over them and burn them to a crisp, they begun raging around the two like a tornado, making the temperature rise rapidly.
"Fire is wild, furious, uncontrollable for us mortal souls. The result, is that it will tear you apart."
He then closed his eyes. "But if you admit to the flames... Admit that you are not their master, not their superior, but their guide..." He inhaled deeply, the flames around them seeming to flow inwards into the man's lungs, an action which would fry a man alive from the inside.
As soon as all the flames were gone, absorbed into the man's lungs, he would continue. "You become one with them." He then lifted his head skyward and exhaled the flames, which poured of out his mouth like a fountain, once more filling the room with fire.

He then locked his eyes upon the man. "I will agree to train you... But I shall be merciless... I shall test the very boundaries of your being... If you can survive and succeed... Then... Perhaps... I shall consider your servitude in the Phoenix Order."

Brevsins' chin rose, and his eyes shined bright with the Fieran spirit that so often showed in his people. With a nod, he spoke. "I will survive your training, as I have survived all other challenges...And I will thrive..." These words were spoken with supreme confidence, and, more importantly, with the desire to succeed. Each challenge before had been turned away; for months, he had defended himself from Archeos. For months, he had struggled to endure the pain of his Fieran gift. And now, he may spend months struggling to survive Serons' training. But he would. And when he emerged, it would be as a Phoenix, both in name and in spirit.

Seron merely gazed at the man. Many had made these promises, few lived up to them.
As Seron finally turned away from him again, he gazed at the flames, before climbing up onto the platform letting the flames settle into the same order as they did before Brevsin's interruption. "You are given this chance. Do not disappoint. Your training shall start tomorrow at sunrise, when the first rays of sun illuminate the peak of the volcano." With that, Seron settled down and resumed his meditation, the flames in the room beginning to move in rhythm with his breath.

Brevsin nodded, turning, before walking out. The gleam accompanied him on his way out. Soon, he would be one step closer to bringing everyone to his ideal...
Flames dotted the landscape of Talos, as Fieran soldiers were purging it of any remaining Scaravians, as well as most of the wild Taeloron that roamed the area. Ra’Shor oversaw it all, standing atop a cliff of the great volcano of Firanos, gazing down upon the scenery of a burning Talos. He had just returned from surveying their monastery, which had been assaulted in the madness of war.
“Admiring your work, your divinity?” A mocking voice came from behind Ra’Shor, as Xuan stepped up next to the demigod. The being smirked, before producing a scoffing sound. “Your gut keeps on surprising me, Dragon Hunter. How fares my student?” The Aeregosian warrior smirked, shaking his head. “You had doubts that Seron would not recover? He has almost fully recovered it seems. He spends most of his time meditating.” “As I had expected. Now…” The demigod raised his hand, grinning fiendishly. “Purge.” At that call, the flames in Talos, even though they were nowhere close to them, burst into powerful infernos. The view seemed like the land itself had almost exploded, and it reminded Xuan once more of what strength Firanos could potentially hold. “This is what awaits all who stand up to the flame. My father shall let them all disperse into an endless inferno, casting their ashes into oblivion.”
It was moments like these that Xuan wasn’t sure if his allegiances were right, but he had sworn vengeance upon Aeregos, and Firanos was the perfect means to this. “Far’Khira is indeed truly mighty. There are however forces rising to the west that worry me… The shadow of Disgeran seems to be consuming Leongarde, nearing our borders aswell.” To that, the demigod simply laughed. “Neither shadow nor shield can stand before the heat of my father’s flames. Deimoclos had best not fail him, or I would be required to step in.” “I’m sure your father picked Deimoclos for a reason.” The demigod remained silent. The outside was perhaps right. “Be that as it may be, even my father recognizes the threat of the fog on the horizon. I have a score to settle with those fiends. So I will make sure they die an agonizing death. I expect you and Seron to be able to hold the line.” Xuan smirked, shaking his head. “Make that the very last of your worries. I don’t intend to die until my blade has found its way into that so-called Empress’ heart.” The demigod didn’t even give any kind of acknowledgement as the man finished, before he vanished into a flaming storm. Xuan had to shield his eyes to not get burned alive. Once he realized the demigod had left, he too left for Firanos once more.

Deimoclos stared down at two of his most prestigious Generals, incredulous at the news brought to him now. Of the news of not only the defeat of one, but two of his territories. He listened as Seron gave a report of the events leading up to their retreat, and listened as Ra'Shor blustered through an excuse as to why he was unable to adequately protect a region where he was authorized to use excessive force--An area that was supposed to be purified!
No, Deimoclos thought, Stay your anger. A fire built of rage consumes even the man within whom it burns. With this in mind, he sat quietly for a few moments, gathering his thoughts together. "You mean to tell me..." He began, "That you lost our territory...To Scaravus? A mighty hand clenched in anger, "And that...You... He now turned his gaze to Seron, "Have failed at defending against but ONE foe?! Have you become incapable of leading my soldiers since your victory?!"
Seron's face lowered further, though Ra'Shor seemed enraged by these words, so naturally it was Ra'Shor who spoke up. "You DARE question my power? I COULD EASILY HAVE TAKEN THE EKRO, IF NOT FOR THE SCARAVIANS INTERFE-"
"YOU HAD FIRE-MAGIC ENOUGH TO LEVEL THEIR ENTIRE ARMY!"
Ra'Shor took a step back, feeling now the full might of his Fathers' power in the Phoenix King. "-AND I USED IT! But their GENERAL STOPPED ME-"
"Their General was tied up as well, as I recall!"
"AND THEY WERE WISE ENOUGH TO BRING EXTRA OFFICERS WITH THEM! Unlike YOU, they had the tactical knowledge to allow soldiers to lead while their GENERAL IS BUSY!" He turned in rage, storming out before stopping before the entrance. "Very well then. I WILL RETURN TO TALOS! I will slay them ALL! In the name of my Father, YOU SHALL SEE THE TRUE POWER OF RA'SHOR! This shame shall be wiped away in my purifying power!" Walking away in a ball of flaming wrath, soldiers lept out of his way as he barked orders at everyone unfortunate enough to be in hearing distance.

Deimoclos no longer paid the man any heed, however, instead turning his attention to Seron. "And what of you?" His voice had gone lower, now, though that was by no means any more safe. "As I hear it, you had made quite the accomplishment before, turning an Army in a shambling state into something capable of successfully defending against the Leongardian War-Machine. Yet for some reason, you failed to repel the Ekro with proper preparation, high morale, and an uninjured army."
Seron looked up, seemingly humbled by the experience. "My king, I have no excuse. Our failure was...Unexpected. Our flame was strong; we pierced straight into the fog of our foes! But then...They started producing demons! And wraiths!"
"...For your lack of excuses, I will allow you this one failure." Deimoclos gritted his teeth for a few moments, but continued. "But are you not a Fieran General? Should you not be capable of changing tactics mid-battle, if that is not what is necessary?!" He leaned forward, anger bringing a dark anticipation.
"We did! We utilized a large-scale spell, a maelstrom of fire--But it was incapable of turning the tide. If we had stayed any longer, we would have been no better off than Ra'Shor."
"Failure is ALWAYS unacceptable!-" Serons' King stopped himself, before sighing, breathing in, and sighing again. "-You are dismissed. We will discuss this further."
He was about to order his soldiers to allow him privacy when a messenger came in at the last moment. "I have spent the entire day receiving news of the incompetence of my Generals. It has been tiring. Be quick so that I might rest."
That statement seemed to make the already jumpy messenger even more nervous. He bowed low, head down. "Sir, I--Er--I regret to inform you that---That--The Scaravian General, he's--Um--Escaped! And--And--He's...In...Lake Ilnero..." He trailed off as he saw the King growing in rage with each word. Cringing, he took a step back as the man stood.
"LEAVE! NOW! DO NOT RETURN!...And send a message to my less inept Generals. Call them here. We are going to assign soldiers for a hunt. Soldiers who are...More adept in the art of combat. Perhaps we will be fortunate and he will still be within our borders when they arrive." He turned, now. "Do NOT allow anyone else in. The order was clear, and his men went about ensuring it was properly carried out.

Power Treshold

Members
NPCs

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/bailey_067/o_crown.gifDeimocloshttp://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/bailey_067/o_crown.gif
The Phoenix King
http://i48.tinypic.com/10xsxg2.pnghttp://i47.tinypic.com/2qs09cl.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2qs86d4.pnghttp://i46.tinypic.com/35lbx3d.pnghttp://i50.tinypic.com/2mnoppu.pnghttp://i47.tinypic.com/2e4g0pd.png

Ra'Shor
The Essence of the Inferno
http://i49.tinypic.com/34rvgqv.pnghttp://i47.tinypic.com/2qs09cl.pnghttp://i45.tinypic.com/2qspa1v.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/s13fdg.png

Avertus
Slain by G'wain Pinderknock (The Imposter) (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32533&page=3&p=1025195&viewfull=1#post1025195) at the Ilean Mountains

Seron
The Spear of Fire
http://i49.tinypic.com/34rvgqv.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/ibb56q.pnghttp://i45.tinypic.com/x3soqc.pnghttp://i45.tinypic.com/141oc95.png

Xuan
The Dragon Hunter
http://i49.tinypic.com/34rvgqv.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/ibb56q.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2yjvhg5.pnghttp://i50.tinypic.com/166wrag.png

Rune Tablet

http://i50.tinypic.com/343kvpc.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2u5back.jpg

Player Characters

Atma/Kelsi (The Imposter) (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32533&page=8&p=1048860&viewfull=1#post1048860) - Runes (http://oi47.tinypic.com/23vnds1.jpg)
http://world7.knightfight.co.uk/img/rang/2.gif
Corporal Brevsin Lolaim (Eddren) (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32533&p=1040310&viewfull=1#post1040310) - Runes (http://oi49.tinypic.com/ou9iyf.jpg)

Territory Controlled

Firanos
Lake Ilnero

Beastiary

Spearmen
http://i49.tinypic.com/2yjvhg5.pnghttp://i46.tinypic.com/3508714.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2agua7q.png
The spearmen of Firanos are known for their awe-inspiring ability with rod weapons, be they simple staves, the famous spears or even mighty halberds. They are swift on their feet and their strikes almost never miss their target. They are also brilliant defenders, being able to form lethal line-ups of spears where very few men can break through.

Swordsmen
http://i49.tinypic.com/2yjvhg5.pnghttp://i46.tinypic.com/3508714.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2z7pwrk.png
Experts of the blade who wield swords of flame, blessed by Far’Khira, and they burn anyone who stands against them alive. The Fieran swordsman is a sight to behold on the field. Lashing out with lethal speed and strength, their enchanted blades become a very fierce weapon for those opposing them.

Archers
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ljjbj4.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/s13fdg.pnghttp://i45.tinypic.com/141oc95.png
The archers of Firanos are known for one thing: fire arrows. Rarely do these warriors go into battle without the ability to set their projectiles aflame. Firanos archers practice firing in arcs, to better rain down on enemies away from their allies. With fire on their arrows, this tactic only works some of the time.

Fire Mages
http://i45.tinypic.com/k4h1t1.pnghttp://i47.tinypic.com/2qs09cl.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/s13fdg.pnghttp://i46.tinypic.com/3508714.png
Magi specializing in the art of summoning fire and brimstone from the sky, ground, or from within the body, fire mages are dangerous opponents. More controlled than the wildfires of Disgeran Warlocks, fire mages can cover a battlefield in fire, rain it from the sky, and engulf their enemies in flame with a simply command. Fire does not discriminate friend or foe, however.

Fire Monks
http://i45.tinypic.com/k4h1t1.pnghttp://i47.tinypic.com/sx2790.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2z7pwrk.pnghttp://i45.tinypic.com/nz12yu.png
Humans believed to be possessed by spirits of flame, who harness fire in their attacks. Every one of their punches and kicks are enhanced by added fire to it, whether it be a ranged burst or simply a flame-covered fist or foot. They also employ fire breath. Pyromaniacs in the extreme, these manic fighters are not to be trifled with.

Fire Elementals
http://i45.tinypic.com/2qspa1v.pnghttp://i50.tinypic.com/2mnoppu.pnghttp://i45.tinypic.com/nz12yu.png
Embodiments of fire, these beings are humanoid in shape, but consist purely of fire. They can spit, throw, control, and summon fire from their own body. Entering fire that fire magi have called in will also give the elemental more power. These elementals are very resilient to physical attacks, leaving magical arts as one of the few options to defeat them.

Lava Golems
http://i47.tinypic.com/3503rja.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/54sw29.pnghttp://i46.tinypic.com/2qi8n04.pnghttp://i46.tinypic.com/3508714.png
Brought out of the Sulphoran Volcano itself, these golems ooze lava onto the fields they walk, bringing fire wherever they walk. Literally made of molten and slowly cooling lava, these being grow more hardened and solid the longer they spend out on the field, but this can lead to them immobilizing themselves and eventually snuffing their own flames of life out. Killing one otherwise is a task, as getting too close to one could have you ending up covered in lava. It will take strategy or heavy weapons to bring down one of these rare beasts.

The skulls indicate difficulty:

No skulls: Regular Enemy
1 bronze skull: Strong Enemy
2 silver skulls: Very Strong Enemy
3 gold skulls: Super Enemy
4 platinum skulls: Legendary Enemy

GOLD: Primary Treat
SILVER: Secondary Treats

Axe (Skirmisher):
Heavy Physical Damage at Close Range

Ballista/Crossbow (Ballistic):
Massive Ranged Damage

Bow (Ranged):
Standard Ranged Attacks

Cogwheel (Siege):
Massive Damage to Structures

Dripping Dagger (Assassination):
Powerful One-Hit Kill Attacks

Eye (Controller):
Masters of upsetting the balance of a battle

Fist (Brute):
Great Durability/Indestructability

Flame (Elemental):
Elemental Entity, Strong Against Physical assaults, Weak against Magic

Foot/Shoe (Rusher):
High Mobility

Mask (Lurker):
Stealth/Invisibility

Reticle (Sniper):
Extremely Accurate (from either ranged or in close-combat)

Shield (Defender):
Very Capable of holding defensive lines and forming unbreachable barriers

Sword (Soldier):
Standard Melee Attacks