PDA

View Full Version : A new beginning

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

E1Alpha
07-16-2012, 01:17 PM
I hereby claim this project open to all players!

I have been preparing this RP project for quite a few weeks now, and finally, I have finished all the necessary items to have this project started. I also just have to throw out a special thanks to Merry Gentry and P.K. for helping me get all of this up and running!

I made this topic to give everyone a place to throw their first thoughts and reactions to this, as well as ask questions.

Although I am mainly looking for people who are willing to make a character, I am still looking for people who are willing to help me write stories after each number of battles for each faction. (I will be dividing those in chapters.) If you're interested in becoming an active writer of this project, feel free to send me a PM telling me what faction you wish to write for, along with a little example of your story-writing ability. I also still need capable GMs and judges, but I'll be putting up a lot of higher demands for those. Pm me if you're interested for those.

As soon as we have gathered a decent amount of players, I will put up the first announcement where you will all be able to sign up your characters. This doesn't mean you can't already role-play in the scenery you are being given.

Be sure to check up on the rules and the various information topics in the Faction Status and Announcement sub-forum.

Let the games begin!*viking*

kiesse
07-16-2012, 01:24 PM
im not a story person but im good at battle count me in

E1Alpha
07-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Nice. But this thread was only just premade so that it was ready by the time I got Merry to put this open for public.
I'm hearing that not everyone is able to enter the main forum for Realms of War, so it will officially kick in gear once Merry gets online and gets this running.

E1Alpha
07-17-2012, 12:48 AM
And yes, it is online!
Let the partying commence!

... And then we can get on to the manslaughter.

P.K.
07-17-2012, 01:32 AM
whooo!

Jacogos
07-20-2012, 04:45 AM
Very much interested in this... Hm hm hmmmm...

P.K.
07-20-2012, 04:59 AM
J! -glomps- :3

E1Alpha
07-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Glad to hear that ^^ I was getting worried all my work I put in this was going to be for nothing

lain
07-26-2012, 08:47 PM
-waves- Going to be snooping around the threads to see if I'm interested.

Cfavano
07-26-2012, 09:55 PM
it sounds interesting, but it's kind of hr to understand. Is it basically 'romance of the three kingdoms' but different and as an rp?

E1Alpha
07-26-2012, 11:56 PM
Romance of the Three Kingdoms sadly enough doesn't ring any bells on my part.
The basic concept is just to allow you to have your character in the setting made here, and have your character influence the very plot in a tournament styled way. Similar to the RPA rumble, only instead of battle brackets, it goes by a Power score count and region control.

If you can toss me a link towards Romance of the Three Kingdoms, I might be able to answer the question a bit more accurately.

Cfavano
07-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Romance of the three kingdoms is a chinese novel as well as a video game series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms

It is also what 'dynasty warriors' is based off of

Atrum Daemon
07-27-2012, 05:27 AM
I'm gonna keep an eye on this. I am pretty interested in the idea.

E1Alpha
07-27-2012, 07:15 AM
I have great news now. With preacharound and Atrum Daemon filling in the last factions (More characters are still welcome), I will follow up shortly with the first announcement to bring forth the faction's first moves.
The post will be a last of strategic actions that each faction undertakes, for which each of your characters can sign up and help out with.
Once the post is up, you will be able to reply to it with which character you wish to join where. You can also challenge one of the other player characters in this post, but the details on that I will repost in the announcement when it comes. Expect it to be in place before the end of today.

EDIT:
I'd also like to add that the more people we get in this project, the more can be done. As such, you are always free to use the image in my signature in combination with the link the sub-forum in general (like Jacogos did) to spread word of Realms of War faster. The more, the merrier, and the more satisfying the bloodshed will be.

@Cfavano: After having given that link a quick look, it does seem like my project bears similarities to it. Mainly that the stories created by this will be centered around each faction as a whole, rather than just the few NPCs and Player Characters. But don't get me wrong, characters that push themselves to great deeds here will go into history as heroes (or villains). But all in all, it seems very similar.

@Atrum: Yes! Atrum! I remember you from my last fantasy roleplay, which came to a sad closure as most of the people dropped out. I'm glad you will once again join us.

E1Alpha
07-27-2012, 12:16 PM
And with this double-post, IT HAS BEGUN.

The first announcement for RoW is up! Sign up your characters now!
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32964

I am still accepting, and will never stop accepting new characters, as well as new writers, judges and GMs!

Preach
07-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Posting here because of the whole chatter thing in the other thread - thanks for accepting my character. I've never done a RP like this before, so please let me know if I do something wrong in a post so I can fix it!

@Cfavano: I got "romance of the three kingdoms"-y vibe from this, too.

Cfavano
07-27-2012, 11:34 PM
well, maybe this will eventually be as good as that XD.

The Imposter
07-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Question concerning battlefield threads:

Are they just like duel 1v1? Its a battle right so can it be that they can turn into 2v1 or 3v2 and so forth?

E1Alpha
07-28-2012, 03:13 PM
Question concerning battlefield threads:

Are they just like duel 1v1? Its a battle right so can it be that they can turn into 2v1 or 3v2 and so forth?
Certainly
If you're not careful, it could even end with your character in the middle of the enemy NPC troops in a 20v1.
Battlefields hold all the risks and benefits of being in a battle between two armies, instead of just two persons.

Cfavano
07-28-2012, 04:54 PM
yay, I was afraid Mildred would be too op. beware all you blade users, your death is near

- - - Updated - - -

I know there are npc officers, but will there be NPC infantrymen, and such? and will they be like minions from LoL? you know, they die in waves and suck?

Cfavano
07-28-2012, 05:00 PM
any of your charas have theme songs?

Jacogos
07-28-2012, 05:06 PM
any of your charas have theme songs?

*is off on my quest for Theme Songs now*

EDIT: Character sheets updated.

Cfavano
07-28-2012, 05:18 PM
My mildred actually has 2. One for tyrfing, and, and one for Mildred.

For Tyrfing:

Dragula (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0dA3h05EBQ) - Rob Zombie

For Mildred:

Animal I have become (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0-_2n1Vh8) - Three Days Grace

Preach
07-29-2012, 03:28 AM
Quick question(s)about the battlefields - if, for example, a player character from one faction signs up for one battle, but no one signs up to be on the opposing faction, what happens? Does the PC essentially face-off against the GM?

And how do/can PCs influence army movements?

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 04:37 AM
I added songs to my charas too

E1Alpha
07-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Quick question(s)about the battlefields - if, for example, a player character from one faction signs up for one battle, but no one signs up to be on the opposing faction, what happens? Does the PC essentially face-off against the GM?

And how do/can PCs influence army movements?

Right on. If only one faction has player members, you can count on the GM to be your opponent.

I am not sure what you mean with the army movements.
If you mean which regions they attack, then no. The armies are being commanded by the NPCs and they will attack whatever your superiors deem a good target.
However, player characters can take the initiative to try and infiltrate and weaken a region's defences, like Jacogos' character from Aeregos will be trying. An easy to conquer target will be a much more likely battlefield. In that way, players can somewhat influence the armies, but the final decision stays with the NPCs.

If you mean what the armies will do on the battlefield, then yes. If your character can show enough authority and call out suggestions or plans to the commander, then he may actually take your suggestion.

P.K.
07-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Theme songs eh? may have to look but not right now.

I want to see how my healing/ranger dose in battle :P

Preach
07-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks, E1. And yes, what I meant is how can our in-character posts influence the battle so that it goes in our favour, but you answered that. Basically just by making strategic/good posts, right?

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 04:22 PM
and what about common NPC infantry and cavalry? are they a part of the battle?

E1Alpha
07-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Basicly, battlefields will be made out of three things for each faction: NPC army consisting of infantry, cavalry and other things required such as Siege. Then you have the player characters, which will be classified as the more higher rank than the regular soldier. And then you have the commanders, which will always be one of the NPCs listed and under control of a GM.

In most battlefields, there will be a set goal that should be tried to achieve. Most commonly, it'll be destroying enough of the enemy forces to force them to fall back, or take down the commander. There are special cases where the objective can be to breach a gate or something. The NPCs are all an equal part of the battle, although a lot of them will serve for target practice for player characters most likely.

And as for the strategic and good posts. As mentioned, every battle will be judged on roleplay skills (= the logic of your post, how well thought over it is, how it can contribute towards the goal, etc...). Just going berserk in the middle of the enemy forces for example, would be a post that leaves a lacking impression. The NPCs can be affected through such posts in many ways, be it that their morale gets crippled or boosted by your characters actions, or your character calls out a command that they follow, or perhaps the commander will even follow your character if you play your cards right. Just know that most of the time, the NPCs will try to do what is best to achieve their goal.

Preach
07-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Thank you for writing that out! Very helpful. I think I get it now.

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 05:49 PM
So, let's say the enemy forces have a massive fleet of boats chained together, to prevent them from drifting apart, and foundering on the shores of a somewhat narrow river. A PC of the opposing force develops a plan that leads to a fire attack which sets the entire fleet on fire. would that then be a good series of posts?

E1Alpha
07-29-2012, 06:01 PM
It depends on how it's written and executed, but that would be indeed a much more impressing post than just mindlessly rushing in.

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 06:28 PM
I have saints Row 3 and one of the main bad guys is Belgian, and in the beginning, one of the good charas kept calling him french. Does that happen often? When the good chara was corrected, he said 'Well, go eat a f****ng waffle.' XD

E1Alpha
07-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Well. Belgium is pretty much seperated into two languages. You have Flanders, the northern part, where most people speak dutch, which is where I live. And then you have Wallonia, which is the southern half and mostly french.
I can say I HATE french with a passion. Quite a few people from Flanders hold grudges against Wallonia for various reasons.
The biggest reason I hate anything related to french, is the fact that in english, they stole OUR trademark! the french fries! Still, we got some of the best beer in the world together with Germany, and ofcourse have our famous waffles and chocolate, so I think we'll live.

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 08:47 PM
ah. I see. I had no idea fries were belgian. does that include waffle fries? XD Sorry, I couldn't resist. dont kick me >_<

- - - Updated - - -

though, curly fries are american

E1Alpha
07-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Psh! America ripped us off! Only real Belgians can eat a truckload of fries and not be sick, aswell as drink beer like a german and not get drunk... ish...

Jacogos
07-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Psh! America ripped us off! Only real Belgians can eat a truckload of fries and not be sick, aswell as drink beer like a german and not get drunk... ish...

Its okay E1. If I feel like specifying, I call them Belgian Fries xD (usually just fries, though xD)

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 09:34 PM
what happens when one faction takes all the territories? or one faction has no more territories?

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 09:39 PM
and nords can drink more XD

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 10:45 PM
Nightcrawler (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifwh_R3XUFY) also can apply to Mildred.

E1Alpha
07-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Cfavano, the king of TRIPLEPOSTING xD

what happens when one faction takes all the territories? or one faction has no more territories?

On topic, though:
WHen a factions claims all the territories, that means the END of this first Realms of War Project. Depending on how it went, how many people were involved, how much popularity it had, and such... I will definatly make a second project with new factions (and probably the victorious faction) in a new land. That is, if this one goes alright.

If a faction loses all territories, including its capital, it's game over for that faction. I have described this in a different topic, can't remember exactly which one. Basicly, the faction gets grounded to dust, its power turns to dust, and all player characters are given three choices: Death, become a renegade that remains a pain in the ass for the other factions, or join another faction.

Cfavano
07-29-2012, 11:47 PM
ah, I see. In battle there are 5 ways to go. Fight, Defend, Flee, Surrender, or Die. which do you pick? XD

P.K.
07-30-2012, 12:19 AM
fight! >:3

will have new avi and sig up in a moment to represent this place ^~^

-hopes it turns out like she intended it to...-

Cfavano
07-30-2012, 01:07 AM
but are you sure you are good at it? I feel those that fail at the first two, then have the temerity to surrender, deserve nothing but death

Cfavano
07-30-2012, 01:40 AM
also, what if the the two factions that fight are the two that a person has charas in? Would we fight ourselves?

P.K.
07-30-2012, 01:59 AM
That would be funny... have both my girls fight each other... I wounder which one would win...
am I allowed to do that E1? can I challenge myself? XD

My avi dose not mach to tired to work on it and its having problems for what ever flippen reason getting a head ache not going to fix it right now >.>

Jacogos
07-30-2012, 03:04 AM
Nightcrawler (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifwh_R3XUFY) also can apply to Mildred.

Good song. Hail to the Priest ^.^

also, what if the the two factions that fight are the two that a person has charas in? Would we fight ourselves?

That would be funny... have both my girls fight each other... I wounder which one would win...
am I allowed to do that E1? can I challenge myself? XD

I think he mentioned (SOMEWHERE) that one person with two factions cannot put the characters into the same fight. I could be mistaken though.

Cfavano
07-30-2012, 03:06 AM
Yes, hail to the priest indeed. Funny how multiple songs fit my chara XD. oh, do you like their battle themes?

Jacogos
07-30-2012, 03:15 AM
Yes, hail to the priest indeed. Funny how multiple songs fit my chara XD. oh, do you like their battle themes?

The Overmind deems these themes adequate. We shall see if they end up to be accurate in their characterization.

E1Alpha
07-30-2012, 03:46 AM
I think he mentioned (SOMEWHERE) that one person with two factions cannot put the characters into the same fight. I could be mistaken though.

Correct-a-mundo. You're not allowed to have more than one character in a single battle. :P

Doesn't hurt to read my rules, y'know ;P

Cfavano
07-30-2012, 03:57 AM
i mean the battle songs. Koei really knows how to get you riled up for a fight XD

P.K.
07-30-2012, 09:23 PM
lol squash all my hopes and dreams will you.

thats alright I figured as much I should probably re-read the rules though. >.>"

Cfavano
07-30-2012, 09:51 PM
I forgot, sorry XP

E1Alpha
07-31-2012, 04:07 PM
About 20 hours left before the end of the chapter 1 recruitment. I will work like insane to get all the battles up and running then so we can kick into gear.

Cfavano
07-31-2012, 05:11 PM
well, if you ever allow more charas per person, I already have my third, look at the latest post in my barracks thread.

E1Alpha
08-01-2012, 06:52 PM
With a few hours of delay, the character sign up for chapter 1 has now officially ended.

I will be posting the various battle threads as soon as possible!

P.K.
08-01-2012, 06:59 PM
yesh! lets see how well I can do ^~^ good luck to every one!

Cfavano
08-01-2012, 08:23 PM
luck? luck is for imbeciles. good warriors and strategists rely on skill. (no offense meant)

P.K.
08-01-2012, 08:38 PM
none taken you'll just own me when my luck comes around (if is does oWo)

Cfavano
08-01-2012, 09:57 PM
indeed. have fun against 'the beast in black' and 'the sleeping dragon'

P.K.
08-01-2012, 10:36 PM
lol the first time Karrah dies will be the first time she comes back with something special O-o
In that case I may call her the sand dancer :P till then she is simply the healing archer from afar.

Cfavano
08-01-2012, 10:48 PM
so, she's an arcane archer kinda?

Aureyon
08-02-2012, 05:43 AM
Why did i first read "arcane" as Insane? 0.0

Cfavano
08-02-2012, 12:21 PM
because you have a reading disorder? XD

P.K.
08-02-2012, 02:27 PM
lol she might be insane but it dose not show OWO

as for an arcane archer I don't think so depending on what definition your going by... the only one I know is the Pathfinder and from what I know on them no...

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 12:18 AM
well, pathfinder was what I was going for. she charges her arrows with healing magic, yes? and then shoots allies with them, yes?

P.K.
08-03-2012, 12:55 AM
I suppose she could do that XD but probably not.

wait you know about PF? ^~^ -ish amused- not many people I talk to do.

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 01:08 AM
of course, I want to buy perfect scoundrel. I play 4e. *takes out a knife* this is my healing shiv, wanna see how it works?

P.K.
08-03-2012, 01:15 AM
No I think I'm good but maybe Hestiya will be warned though she has a hard punch.

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 01:26 AM
who?

P.K.
08-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Hestia fey :P My level 8 tiefling rouge with two levels of shadowdancer.

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Tell that to Samuel Berezoff, my human. He has 12 levels in fighter, 1 in assassin, 1 in ranger, and 4 in rogue

Jacogos
08-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Anyone else lost here?

Just me? Okay. xD

P.K.
08-03-2012, 01:57 AM
XD I have not plaid nearly long enough and my group some times dose not get all that far on game night. But even then she only dose any real damage when she sneak attacks. Currently I need to focuses on my Teen druid for our next game who is only a level 2 now >>

Lol J :P

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 02:18 AM
well, he has a vorpal longsword, and a keen dagger. he does alright XD. we're talking about pathfinder. 3,5e D&D

Jacogos
08-03-2012, 02:20 AM
pathfinder. 3,5e D&D

... Huh?

P.K.
08-03-2012, 02:22 AM
Ya PF 3.5
:P my druid has a scythe X3 but she's currently being kidnapped by pirates soooo

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 02:32 AM
haha. she'll probably be raped and then sold as a slave if not killed. so, har de har har.

P.K.
08-03-2012, 02:36 AM
actuly no she's going to be one of those 'we just kidnapped you now you are going to work on our ship' sorta thing but since I've been gone for two weeks I gotta get caught up on what all has happened to the group >.>

Its a pirate adventure that my dad is DMing OwO

and whats funny when our other DM was well DMing he tried to kill us off several times but never succeeded so we are all still alive in that campaign.

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 02:44 AM
XD. haha, that guy isn't a good dm. DMs are not supposed to kill you.

P.K.
08-03-2012, 02:45 AM
of coarse they are XD they are all the bad guys why would they not try to kill you!

Jacogos
08-03-2012, 02:48 AM
In my experience, DMs try to kill you, but in a way that makes it so that if you die, it wasn't really HIS fault, it was YOURS. That's just my experience, though xD

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 02:50 AM
No. A good DM sets up an adventure. The DM is not your enemy. While, yes, he does control the monsters, the Dm's purpose is to provide a fun, and challenging adventure, and at the end, a worthy reward. At least, that's what the book says.

Jacogos
08-03-2012, 02:54 AM
No. A good DM sets up an adventure. The DM is not your enemy. While, yes, he does control the monsters, the Dm's purpose is to provide a fun, and challenging adventure, and at the end, a worthy reward. At least, that's what the book says.

Everyone I've played with has always done the 'evil' DM thing, then xD

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 02:57 AM
by 'good' I mean skilled

P.K.
08-03-2012, 03:07 AM
lol XD he is 'skilled' Fun adventure? yes XD getting killed by falling pancakes O-o
He is the evil DM he tries to get us killed!

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 03:21 AM
falling pancakes? I fail to see how one could work that into an adventure. and if you are killed by a pancake, you deserve death

P.K.
08-03-2012, 03:23 AM
lol he's a DM >.> he can do anything lol But its only ever been 'attempted' and thats when the group was getting distracted by other things X3

anyways I'm off to bed! talk to you guys more tomorrow.

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 05:02 AM
that's it, I've waited long enough. *opens up the hellraiser puzzle-box, and sicks the cenobites on everyone else.*

E1Alpha
08-03-2012, 10:41 AM
How ironic to see a talk erupt about DMs x3
That is what got me to begin this project in the first place!

P.K.
08-03-2012, 12:59 PM
XD don't kill me with a falling pancake please!

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 02:16 PM
well, hurry up and start the damn thing XD. yer two days behind schedule, and you forced me to open a portal to here from hell

Preach
08-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Hmmm, Cfavano, you seem a bit...

impatient

E1Alpha
08-03-2012, 03:16 PM
I am not behind on shedule :P
I only said the character sign-up would end on wednesday, I didn't say that the threads would start then.
At this very moment, however, I am writing up the starting post for the Cayanis battle. I have already prepared the posts for the Lion Woods and the Ilean Mountains. After that one, I merely need to tend to the post for Paladin Grove, seeing as Jacogos wanted to be a special panda and go infiltrate :P

Blame him if it takes longer, not me! (Love you Jaco <3)

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Not impatient, just eager. and, okay. *sics cenobites on Jaco*

P.K.
08-03-2012, 03:44 PM
-rofls at Preach's post-
:P poor J!

Cfavano
08-03-2012, 03:46 PM
ah, knowing him, he'd enjoy having the cenobites play with him

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 04:41 AM
la la-la la lala laaa lalalaaa la lalala laaaaa....

*looks around* What?

The Overmind was amused by your toys, child. But they were no more than that.

Also, the Overmind does not care if my thread delays things. Do not rush perfection, knaves.

E1Alpha
08-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Do not rush perfection, knaves.

Indeed, Jacy. Indeed.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 02:05 PM
-glomps J-

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Oh, J, I have such sights to show you XD

If ever I am allowed a third chacter, He (http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/167/b/c/dragon_age___hawke_fv_by_yamao-d3j3rob.jpg) will be it.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 03:01 PM
oh that will be fun :P

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 07:03 PM
-glomps J-

WAH!

Oh, J, I have such sights to show you XD

Quiet you.

If ever I am allowed a third chacter, He (http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/167/b/c/dragon_age___hawke_fv_by_yamao-d3j3rob.jpg) will be it.

Now you're just getting ridiculous.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 07:17 PM
The over mind has a glomp monster with him ^~^ -glomps-

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Sometimes P.K.... Sometimes... you scare me.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 07:32 PM
mawhaha then I'm doing my job right no?

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 07:45 PM
how is that ridiculous? im thinking of making a dovahkiin for the arena. I haven't seen any yet

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Just... where's the creativity? I supposed I really shouldn't say anything though.

The Overmind recants his statement, and now wishes to know how the Battlefield threads are coming along?

E1Alpha
08-04-2012, 08:32 PM
I am working on the last one, your infiltration. Once that is done, I will begin uploading, which will be today or tomorrow the very least.

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 08:56 PM
speaking of dovahkiin. are you getting or have you gotten dawnguard?

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Done had, done beat. Not AMAZING, but it was worth it. Kinda wish you could marry Serana, though >.> That's my only true issue with it.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 09:35 PM
what just... happened? :P

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 09:39 PM
how did the crossbow handle? I was thinking of using it with my argonian thief

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Very well, actually. Its good for a non-stealth character, though, as opposed to a stealth one. It makes noise that you can't control, so enemies are more likely to find you, even at 100 sneak.

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 09:51 PM
I see. probably the arms creaking. god, combat is hard for me XD. pretty much, unless I sneak kill them, I have to set it to novice so I won't get pwned. that's how stealth oriented I am

P.K.
08-04-2012, 10:23 PM
-le gasp- we are almost ready! :D
-runs around like a spazz-

E1Alpha
08-04-2012, 10:31 PM
GENTLEMEN AND WOMEN

The time has come

The battle threads are up and open!
Read the first posts closely.
Respect the posting order, aswell.

I will throw the seperate links in a reponse in the announcement thread.

Happy slaughters <3

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Aaaaaaaaand Kaizan's off to a rousing start ^.^ I honestly can't decide who's gonna be more fun to play, him or Verminathras.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 11:08 PM
lol BTW J i used that same pic from one of my old OC's a long time ago :P

nice start off post btw I'm going to have to watch how yours plays out :3

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Zilong has begun his attack

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 11:10 PM
nice start off post btw I'm going to have to watch how yours plays out :3

Please do :P

I actually had the appearance idea in mind before I gave him a pic xD That pic fit so well with my image of him, I just had to use it lol

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 11:12 PM
what do you think of mine?

P.K.
08-04-2012, 11:12 PM
hey what works, works right? :P I used him for an old twin Aidan and Nadia. Both wind furys :3

- - - Updated - - -

Oo me? hang on i have to read it I've been all over the form XD

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Very nice, CF. (This is the Overmind's new name for you).

Special tactics, ftw

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 11:19 PM
well, he does carry the spirit of the great Liang. and it is something he would order. and thank you XD

P.K.
08-04-2012, 11:20 PM
lol J is right :P

J!!!!! Do i get a new nick name from the overmind?! D:

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Its hard to do a nickname for the name "P.K".....

The first thing that comes to my OverMind is 'Peanut'. xD

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 11:28 PM
peanut killer. because that's all she can kill XD

P.K.
08-04-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm and quite offended by that! I can kill more then a peanut... :c
do cupcakes count?

E1Alpha
08-04-2012, 11:29 PM
I am really interested to see how everything is going to work out.

Also, I would like some opinions:
How do you like the fact that I made maps with RPG Maker VX Ace to somewhat visualise what environment you're fighting in?

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 11:31 PM
How do you like the fact that I made maps with RPG Maker VX Ace to somewhat visualise what environment you're fighting in?

I LOVE IT. DON'T YOU DARE THINK IT'S TOO MUCH WORK. *stare*

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 11:32 PM
sure, but pancakes are your worst enemies

P.K.
08-04-2012, 11:32 PM
I am really interested to see how everything is going to work out.

Its awesome!!!

Its hard to do a nickname for the name "P.K".....

The first thing that comes to my OverMind is 'Peanut'. xD

I'm offended J so very offended.

- - - Updated - - -

sure, but pancakes are your worst enemies

are not! give me a fork and some syrup and I'm all set >:3

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 11:33 PM
I love it. will it change as the armies give and take ground? and as the officers/players move, so we can get an idea of our locations?

E1Alpha
08-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Heh, glad to hear x3

Remember though! If you do not post within 20 hours of the person before you, the fate of your character will rest in my hands.

@Cfavano
They might. They will be updated regularly for Jac's infiltration, but they might also for the battlegrounds.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 11:37 PM
good luck J and no I feel so bad for shani XD

Also what about those who are not on right now do have no idea that the IC is up will you give them more time?

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Quiet, human girl. The Overmind will dub you a name when he see fit, not sooner.

The Lawful Evil always comes out in me when I'm the Overmind xD

E1Alpha
08-04-2012, 11:42 PM
good luck J and no I feel so bad for shani XD

Also what about those who are not on right now do have no idea that the IC is up will you give them more time?

For the first posts, I will be more merciful. If there aren't any posts within 20 hours, I will PM/VM those who we are missing and give them another 12 hour grace period.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Quiet, human girl. The Overmind will dub you a name when he see fit, not sooner.

The Lawful Evil always comes out in me when I'm the Overmind xD

XD lawful evil? Hestia might have some fun with you speaking of whtch... no never mind...

-glomps J with arms wraped around neck- ^~^

For the first posts, I will be more merciful. If there aren't any posts within 20 hours, I will PM/VM those who we are missing and give them another 12 hour grace period.

Alright sounds good even thought that imply I may have to wait longer before I can post :P

Cfavano
08-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Mildred is Neutral Evil. Have fun with that XD Zilong is Neutral good.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 11:52 PM
hums Karrah is around.... neutral good
Shani is probably around Chaotic good XD

also
who had the diamond (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7dYDYfvVg) sword again?

Preach
08-04-2012, 11:55 PM
@E1: I was going to ask what you used to make the maps since it's really cool. What about the big, general map, though?

I'll get round to posting in the thread soon so that battle can proceed.

PS: Lawful Neutral

Jacogos
08-04-2012, 11:57 PM
Kaizan is Lawful Neutral.

Verminathras is ... I can't really decide on him. He doesn't fall into lawful-neutral-chaotic, but he's obviously Evil

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 12:12 AM
well, it's easy to figure out. does he have a code of honor? does he thing only of himself? is he wildly destructive? he seems like a follow of orcus. he could be chaotic evil, but leaning towards neutral evil

Crimson Lies
08-05-2012, 12:17 AM
-joins discussion- nice crowd ya got goin' on

E1Alpha
08-05-2012, 12:17 AM
What about the big, general map, though?

The big general map I made with a premade template in photoshop with the help of my girlfriend.
Same goes for the faction emblems.

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 12:21 AM
yes, here comes the Zilong groupie XD

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 12:26 AM
not diamond, crystal. and it is Julia

P.K.
08-05-2012, 12:31 AM
my mistake but it still works X3

Crimson Lies
08-05-2012, 12:31 AM
I guess I'm the "Zilong groupie" XD Nice to meet y'all :D

Jacogos
08-05-2012, 12:33 AM
The Overmind approves of fresh meat.

And by that I mean, hi :D

Crimson Lies
08-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Lol glad to have your approval XD

P.K.
08-05-2012, 12:35 AM
lol -glomps J- then shakes Crimson's hand- welcome :3

Preach
08-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Welcome, fresh meat.

Crimson Lies
08-05-2012, 12:42 AM
I'm not sure if I love the name "fresh meat" or not... nahh of course I do XD -bro fists P.K.- Thank ya XD Good to be here : )

P.K.
08-05-2012, 12:46 AM
hope to meat you on the battle field XD
sorry could not help it

that or maybe in an alliance :3

Crimson Lies
08-05-2012, 12:47 AM
LOL loved that pun XD I have decided you are cool enough to hang with me XD (jk jk) here are some designer shades to hide your face in! -hands shades, putting some on myself-

P.K.
08-05-2012, 12:50 AM
why thank you! -puts on shades and looks cool with Crimson-

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 12:52 AM
yum, fresh meat *mildred bites crimson's arm*

Crimson Lies
08-05-2012, 01:00 AM
O-Owwww!!!! That hurt! D: -bites back while swaggering with P.K.-

P.K.
08-05-2012, 01:01 AM
multitasker! I like it XD

Crimson Lies
08-05-2012, 01:08 AM
-bows- thank you thank you! I'm here all week! XD WOAH WOAH WAIT...Its Saturday..... shit.

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 01:08 AM
*mildred tackles crimson* your soul is mine!

P.K.
08-05-2012, 01:11 AM
-glomps CF- and I am officially glomping you know.

P.K.
08-05-2012, 01:17 AM
ERm I'm off peeps ~ I'll post if its my turn some time tomorrow but don't expect a post till after church night yall...

Crimson Lies
08-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Night! -screams- How dare you tackle me Mildred!! And I would have to have a soul in order for you to steal it!!

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 01:24 AM
The beast in black has posted

Jacogos
08-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Verminathras has joined the fray...

And that *cracks neck* is how you make an entrance.

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 02:02 AM
it is good, but not all of us have the ability to be the avatar of a daedric lord XD

Jacogos
08-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Bish, Peryite ain't got nothin on Verminathras xD

Preach
08-05-2012, 02:14 AM
None of the other battle threads have anything on our battle thread (the fact that the others haven't actually started is completely irrelevant).

Oh and quick question, are our characters allowed to interact with each other in the battlefield stages?

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 02:15 AM
i thought he would be more towards Namira. being about rot and decay

Jacogos
08-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Oh and quick question, are our characters allowed to interact with each other in the battlefield stages?

Of course they are lol

i thought he would be more towards Namira. being about rot and decay

Namira is just all things repulsive and shunned. Peryite is Pestilence.

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 02:25 AM
well, they're both evil XD. My favorite is nocturnal

Preach
08-05-2012, 02:34 AM
I wasn't sure if that was exclusive to duels nor not, but now that I think about it, it's a pretty stupid question, oh well.

http://blog.ascentis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/The_More_You_Know.jpg

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 02:39 AM
gah, why won't anyone post. the suspense is killing me

E1Alpha
08-05-2012, 03:05 AM
I've been looking over everything so far. Lovely gore and needless slaughter <3

I will be presenting my turn of posts tomorrow.

Good night everyone and happy killing!

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 03:07 AM
and no matter what way you look at it, seeing your friend being ripped in half in front of you has got to have an effect on your morale XD. if we work together, we could kill that golem, Jay Jay

Jacogos
08-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Needless? There is never needless slaughter when Disgeran takes the field. Only necessary and abundant slaughter.

The Overmind does admit, however, that it may be MINDLESS slaughter.

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 03:35 AM
right. violence is the solution for everything, and, if it doesn't work, you obviously aren't using enough of it

E1Alpha
08-05-2012, 02:25 PM
I might not post any responses to the battle threads today...

My girlfriend and I just definatly broke up and I honestly can't bring up the strength to write...

Sorry folks...

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 02:41 PM
it's okay

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 02:44 PM
heh, and i had no idea that you could smell a molotov from 50+ feet away XD

The Imposter
08-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Alpha that is the shits man, and not the solid kind. Take some time....are the Ilean Mountain people still waiting for Atrum or can we post?

P.K.
08-05-2012, 05:45 PM
oh gosh I'm sorry E1! -hugs-

Preach
08-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Sorry for you, E1. Take your time, it's not like any of us are going anywhere after all (we're trapped here forever).

E1Alpha
08-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Heh, thanks. I spent some time with my dog earlier, killed some stuff in Champions Online and consumed an entire bag of ketchup flavored crisps. I'm feeling a bit better now.

I will see if I can get myself to posting tonight.

Also, I have sent Atrum a VM regarding the battle. If we don't hear anything from him by tomorrow, I'm gonna go ahead and drop him down to last in the posting order, so we can have that battle on the move.

P.K.
08-05-2012, 07:10 PM
alright I'll keep ready for a post then though I'll still need time to make it just VM or something if He dose not show >.> for now might start thinking up that post.

-Glomps E1-

Jacogos
08-05-2012, 08:17 PM
(we're trapped here forever).

You know about that, too? :O

Yeah, take your time E1. Just as long as we're not punished for it later xD

*E1 summons down Armageddon upon all of our forces, destroying us utterly*

lolwut?

P.K.
08-05-2012, 08:20 PM
(we're trapped here forever).

Sounds about right!

*E1 summons down Armageddon upon all of our forces, destroying us utterly*

lolwut?

X3 J ... I love you lol!
-glomps-

Cfavano
08-05-2012, 09:46 PM
we're here for you, buddy

E1Alpha
08-06-2012, 12:52 AM
There we go. Posted today's responses.
Let's hope we have some reaction from Atrum, otherwise, we'll move on without him.

P.K.
08-06-2012, 02:01 AM
so if he has not posted by the time I get up tomorrow do you want me to go ahead and post?

Preach
08-06-2012, 02:52 AM
How exciting! I'll see if I can post tonight so that that particular battle can move on.

Cfavano
08-06-2012, 05:05 AM
the tin man of leongarde shall fall!

P.K.
08-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Posted! imposter :D your turn!

E1Alpha
08-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Replied in all topics except Cayanas, as we are still awaiting Misguided for that one.

In case you lot didn't notice. The more rash and murderous you go about business, the more likely you are going to get the commander's attention.

Wether that's a good thing or not, I'll leave up to you to decide. >:3

Cfavano
08-06-2012, 04:38 PM
well, duh

E1Alpha
08-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Hohoho

Mildred was assaulting Vanguard, now Aranka goes for Cretoris.
Seems like the Lion Woods battle is going to get very intense.

Preach
08-06-2012, 04:50 PM
She's in it to win it

Cfavano
08-06-2012, 04:52 PM
V.A.T.S. (fallout) ftw XD

P.K.
08-06-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm lost but let me read.

Cfavano
08-06-2012, 06:28 PM
in fallout, unlike most shooters or RPG, you can target specific body parts to damage. this lessens actual damage, but has other effects. damage an arm enough, and they'll drop their weapon. A leg, and they'll move slower. simple, really

P.K.
08-06-2012, 11:36 PM
-stretch- :3 our battle is good so far but I think Karr might die XD she's not really a up close fighter and since whats his face the iron will is covered in well armor she can't exactly reach his pressure points >.> Meaning she might as well stay well out of range of him and others.

Jacogos
08-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Mildred's about to get raped....

Figuratively, speaking, of course.

I'm enjoying my Infiltration immensely ^.^

Cfavano
08-06-2012, 11:47 PM
how so?

Preach
08-06-2012, 11:59 PM
So far I'm enjoying Verminathras' shenanigans immensely, and btw I plan on making either V or "Murphy" Aranka's nemesis at some point, just a heads-up. Maybe not in a battle but in a duel or something, later.

P.K.
08-07-2012, 12:03 AM
lol My oc's feel so loved being not picked on XD

Jacogos
08-07-2012, 12:11 AM
how so?

Its going up against a rather large iron man which can cleave him/her in half rather easily. I'm not quite sure if that could end well for anyone.

So far I'm enjoying Verminathras' shenanigans immensely, and btw I plan on making either V or "Murphy" Aranka's nemesis at some point, just a heads-up. Maybe not in a battle but in a duel or something, later.

Why thank ya ^. ^ You might have to bring it up now (In Character), if you really want it to happen though xD

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 12:46 AM
you should make it 'Murphy'. V is just about rot and decay, so he is pretty much just a bastardization of death (no offense). It is my guy/girl who is actively Malevolent. And true, it would be dangerous, if Mildred was suceptable to slashes. But if you remember, slashing and piercing attack are more or less useless. And with his superhuman strength, I think he could be a match for him. plus, I am unsure if the tin ma's weapons are even magical. but, to be frank, he is not actually engaged in combat with him. he did an attack, and ran off, to go for easier prey, leaving the walking rust bucket to tangle with the shadowbringer, or whatever his name is. M doesn't care, as long as he can kill and maim.

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 01:46 AM
I am unsure if the tin ma's weapons are even magical

Oh, how naive you are, my friend :3
Vanguard is the eternal guardian of the Meragaia of Leongarde.
He has existed for millennia and has been impervious to the test of time.
Trust me, he has a lot of tricks up his sleeve, and if you're not careful, those tricks can make mincemeat out of Mildred.

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Also, I'd like to add I have increased the time in between posts to 36 hours.

I came to realise not everyone may be able to make the 20 hours deadline. So here's to hoping that 36 hours is mroe doable. It also allows me to keep eaier track of the deadlines without having to do too much math.

Preach
08-07-2012, 01:53 AM
@Jac: Well there's enough going on in the battle already I think! But it would make sense if she spotted one of them and vowed to kill them, they're both kind of abominations and she does hate Disgerans. Just keep your ears open for a challenge to a duel at some point.

@CF: Ohoho but there's plenty to work with, even if he's just about rot and decay. We'll see, though, there's enough to do at present anyways, don't need my character challenging any other monsters in this battle.

Also let me state that Aranka didn't mean challenge Nightbringer directly, it was just meant as a distraction! Though "meant" is the key word here, it's all up to our all-powerful GM, in the end.

P.K.
08-07-2012, 02:01 AM
yuck math OWO

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 02:07 AM
eternal or not, he can still be destroyed or decommissioned, yes?

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 02:23 AM
Oh, how naive you are, my friend :3
Vanguard is the eternal guardian of the Meragaia of Leongarde.
He has existed for millennia and has been impervious to the test of time.
Trust me, he has a lot of tricks up his sleeve, and if you're not careful, those tricks can make mincemeat out of Mildred.

Mincemeat is the wrong word XD He'll feel the weight behind the attacks most likely, but the blade itself won't really do anything. making him impervious to slashes and piercing isn't too overboard is it? I feel it just makes you have to think on your toes more.

Crimson Lies
08-07-2012, 03:15 AM
BAM and I'm back xD

Jacogos
08-07-2012, 03:53 AM
Mincemeat is the wrong word XD He'll feel the weight behind the attacks most likely, but the blade itself won't really do anything. making him impervious to slashes and piercing isn't too overboard is it? I feel it just makes you have to think on your toes more.

Okay, well there it is for the utmost time, so I think I'll say something:

You mention how he's impervious to slash and piercing, yet in I believe the second post of yours, you mention how the blunt impact of the musket round was ineffective on her because of the black blood. Maybe I missed something, or am over-analyzing, but I do want clarification here.

Here, I'll put a quote in just for good measure.

The pellets fall down, flattened by the force of impact. They had hurt, of course. They were blunt, and could not pierce the black blood, but the impact hurt...

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 04:01 AM
when you are hit by a round, it won't just hit you, no? it will go through you. While, at it's base, a musket ball is blunt, it will also pierce. The black blood prevents the round from getting past the skin, but does not stop the kinetic energy, which does slam into him. for example. It he was hit by a .500 magnum at close range, it would most likely knock him on his ass, but, upon inspection, the round would have mushroomed against his chest, and fallen or ricocheted off of him. He might have a fractured sternum and a broken rib or 4, but the bullet would not go beyond the epidermis or cause him to bleed from an external energy unless he wished it.

I also call bs on Aura's cleanse. the power says that it negates any negative or evil energy. I fail to see how the wind element is negative or evil. maybe it's just me, and I am not complaining, just confused.

- - - Updated - - -

by mentioning they were blunt, I was pointing that that is his weakness, blunt force

Jacogos
08-07-2012, 04:06 AM
when you are hit by a round, it won't just hit you, no? it will go through you. While, at it's base, a musket ball is blunt, it will also pierce. The black blood prevents the round from getting past the skin, but does not stop the kinetic energy, which does slam into him. for example. It he was hit by a .500 magnum at close range, it would most likely knock him on his ass, but, upon inspection, the round would have mushroomed against his chest, and fallen or ricocheted off of him. He might have a fractured sternum and a broken rib or 4, but the bullet would not go beyond the epidermis or cause him to bleed from an external energy unless he wished it.

I also call bs on Aura's cleanse. the power says that it negates any negative or evil energy. I fail to see how the wind element is negative or evil. maybe it's just me, and I am not complaining, just confused.

- - - Updated - - -

by mentioning they were blunt, I was pointing that that is his weakness, blunt force

I see what you mean now, and am now very much clarified on the position that you took when considering it xD

In my own judgement, I still would have considered it 'blunt' trauma, but I guess that's how my mind works lol

Preach
08-07-2012, 04:13 AM
Ah! Thanks for clarifying that, I was confused too. So, now I'd like to ask something about Mildred - they're immune to piercing blows, right? So for example, if they were hit by a cannonball, it wouldn't make them explode/go through them like it would a normal person, but it would instead crush Mildred's inner organs, am I getting that right?

And causing Mildred to bleed - is that even possible unless they will it? Bleeding is what sets off most of their powers, am I right?

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 04:21 AM
well, just like the chara he is based on, there are ways to make him bleed. Internal trauma caused by blunt force (like that shockwave) can cause bleeding. Black blood may be magical, but it is still blood. That is why blunt force hurts him, because the weapon doesn't physically touch the blood, which is what causes the reaction. And this does only work for physical stuff. magic can still hurt him. like, sectumsempra (if you know hp) that would cause him to bleed. But a physical weapon, even a vorpal bastard sword with keen and high crit? nope. Of course, he is much tougher than humans. So, a normal punch wouldn't phase him, or a club wielded by a normal person. But, a power fist used by a space marine would. that would hurt like a bitch. Another thing, I didn't think this applied, so I didn't post it in the profile. If he does 'die', and someone else picks up the sword, he basically takes over their body. Not that that would happen mid-battle, but post battle.

Preach
08-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Hm, ok, thanks. So as long as the weapon touches him without touching blood, it does damage? Sorry, I don't think I'm familiar with the character he's based off of.

And then, does that mean that most of his power comes from the sword?

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 05:40 AM
pretty much, of course, that doesn't mean setting him on fire would kill him. And The sword took over Mildred's body, so the power comes form him, and is sometimes focused through the sword. He can use his 'natural armor' in combat too. like, blocking a swordstroke with his bare arm. to get you more aquainted with him, here are three scenes from the anime the chara is based from.

Round 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrZ7hvpTs_Y&feature=related)

Round 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FRBWUYIwyg&feature=related)

Round 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERqTpeWN3Ng)

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 02:29 PM
he didn't cut his arm off, he just cut his arm -_-. and he didn't leap on top of him, he just swung his arm and splashed blood. He, using his smaller body and greater quickness, powerslid between his legs, and splashed him from behind

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 02:34 PM
... Be more descriptive in your posts, Cf -_-
I answered to what I thought I read.

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 02:36 PM
I thought it was descriptive. I'm sorry

- - - Updated - - -

it was a pretty confusing attack

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 02:43 PM
It kind of was. No worries, though.
I have edited my post to match it better.

Also, about you calling bs on Aura's action. I would like to remind you that dispelling the evil magic falls to the subject of the decision of Alu'Terasa, who granted her this power in the first place. Aeregos is an enemy who seeks to undo their holy crusade, as such, it is a power being used for evil purposes in his eyes.

Hope that explains it somewhat.

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 02:48 PM
In other news: I have updated the following maps

Cayanas:
-Archer locations

Lion Woods:
-Destroyed tower

Paladin Grove:
-Guard movements

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 02:49 PM
kinda. it all depends on how you view it. I, myself do not think dark magic is evil. sure, someone who uses it has the capacity and the temptation to do evil, but it itself is not evil. Dark magic is no more evil than a gun in my eyes. It can be used for evil or good. It all depends on the user

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Exactly. Wether something is evil or not falls subject to the views of a being.
In this case, Aura's power depends on the Meragaia of Archeos.

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 02:52 PM
right. and the meragia viewing anything that disagrees with it as evil makes it evil in it's own way XD. Is vanguard based off of the destroyer from Thor?

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Vanguard is based off of nothing but my imagination, but now that you mention it, they do bear a lot of similarities.

Also... DAMN YOU JAC FOR DESTROYING MY PRETTY MAP! xD

P.K.
08-07-2012, 02:56 PM
lol some on destroyed a tower XD that was J?

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Yup. J is makin himself known alright.

P.K.
08-07-2012, 03:04 PM
lol oh no :P

also I have to ask ~ originally I didn't plan for Karr so have 'magic' healing but as that what I've picked up from other in thats what they got should I just go ahead and stick with that?

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 03:12 PM
don't you think 'sealed off' is a bit extreme? XD

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Well. It's a load of rubble. You can still climb it. But honestly. Do you know what it looks like to see a massive tower crumble? It's quite a big mess.

Preach
08-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Ok, thanks CF.

Pst, E1, you wrote Aura when you should've written Aranka... Regardless of name, she's screwed. I'm going to have to think hard about this one.

Edit: By sealed off do you mean that the passage between the Lionwoods and the Blood Plain is essentially blocked for now?

Double edit: How big is Cretoris? I'm imagining him as big as Vanguard, is that right?

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 05:36 PM
yes, I do. I do live in america. I saw two big towers collapse. but I'm surprised it fell over.

E1Alpha
08-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Well, Cf. The thing is that the base of the tower was rotten away, causing it to fully topple over :P

@preach
First of all: Crap, I'll go edit that asap! D: Too similar names are too similar.

By sealed off, I mean that visually, the passage between the towers is blocked. But rubble is not necessarily an impassable obstacle.

Cretoris is a bit smaller than Vanguard, if only by a head or two. Vanguard is about 1.5 times the size of a regular man.
Hope that clears it out a bit.

Preach
08-07-2012, 07:37 PM
I guess I can try to forgive you for that... And thank you, yes, that definitely helps. All info helps, seeing as I'm trying to keep her alive right now but you know, whatever :vCool:. I'll post something soon.

Edit:

Posted.

Welp.

WHAT NOW? Cretoris' info says loads about strength and speed, but nothing about balance....!

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Replied. I wonder what is inside Vanguard. And keep in mind, Mildred's sword is still vibrating at an extreme frequency

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 09:55 PM
I hope I'm ding well, I never been in a judged fight before

- - - Updated - - -

Jay Jay, do you think I'm doing okay?

Jacogos
08-07-2012, 10:17 PM
You have your strengths and you have your weaknesses. I believe you're sticking to what you character would truly do, so I can't really judge there. I think you should take time to make sure your descriptions are accurate and that your grammar doesn't detract from the post, though. When I read them, I get the feeling you rush through the writing.

Sorry, I'm in the judge mindset for the Gold Match o.o

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 11:26 PM
XD. I'll try a bit more. I am jumping back and forth from this and my PS3.

This is Vs theme song XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g

Jacogos
08-07-2012, 11:27 PM
TRDYTFGYUHIJPIOHYGTFDRSE%RDUTVYBIUNIMPOPMIOUIYGUTF

LOOKING FOR GROUP

P.K.
08-07-2012, 11:32 PM
lol OWO I've heard this before D:

Cfavano
08-07-2012, 11:33 PM
you like?