PDA

View Full Version : [M] Broken Wings (E1Alpha & Volleyball)

E1Alpha
07-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Rated M for graphical combat scenarios, swearing, possible macabre scenes and such.

Paradiso and Inferno have been a threat to eachother for past centuries, but lashing out at the other, as the prestigious, angelic defenders of Paradiso seek to protect the world from the foul taint of the Inferno, of whom its denizens lash out in a cry for release and revenge.
This battle that has been persisting through the ages has finally reached its pinnacle, as the dark forces of Lucifer clash with the righteous soldiers of the almighty in the realm between heaven and hell: Purgatory. But neither of these sides is willing to falter... no matter the cost...

Right! Why 'Broken Wings'? Well, I kind of feel that plumitting into the inferno and being stuck there will lead to a fact of not being able to simply fly out. That, and the title sounded nice. x3

Anyways, for a character skeleton, I was thinking of this:

Name:
Race:
Residing circle: (Paradiso has its own circles aswell, but I don't remember those out of my head. We can leave this out if you want)
Appearance:
Wishes:
Fears:

I think we can leave out history and personality, as we can let that shine through as we RP.

Give me your opinion ^^

Also, I've been looking for a good picture for my character, but it seems that the picture I used in my last RP is the only decent looking one D: So I'll go with that picture again.

Volleyball
07-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Alrighty, I'll start and finish maybe later, while I look for a good picture too! :)

~~
~~
Name: Fae Lindita

Race: Angel

Residing circle:

Weapons: Bows and arrows, small daggers

Appearance: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii319/kau855211/fae.jpg

Wishes: For the world to be peaceful. For no enemies. For love. For strength. For family and no trouble. Fae is the type of girl who wishes every chance she gets. She has the dumb "I want a pony" kind of wishes, but Fae now understands that true wishes are benefits of others.

Fears: Fae fears pain. Any kind of pain feels like she's been stabbed in the heart. Fae also fears being abandoned and sometimes darkness.[/HIDE]

Wishes: For the world to be peaceful. For no enemies. For love. For strength. For family and no trouble. Fae is the type of girl who wishes every chance she gets. She has the dumb "I want a pony" kind of wishes, but Fae now understands that true wishes are benefits of others.

Fears: Fae fears being abandoned and sometimes darkness.

E1Alpha
07-21-2012, 12:26 PM
That fear of hers makes sense o.o seeing as angels normally don't feel pain in Paradiso anymore.

Anyways! My turn!

Name: Daevion

Race: Demon

Residing circle: 7th Circle (Violence)

Weapons:
-Hand-mounted Single Claws
-Clawed hooks on his boots

Appearance:
http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/44726/1384838815_l.jpg?=123

Wishes:
He wishes to find peace and relief from his endless torture, through any means.

Fears:
His fear is to be faced with the deepest horrors of hell, shunning the lower two circles.

Volleyball
07-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Fixed, haha. So, how should we start this? :)

E1Alpha
07-22-2012, 12:35 AM
And here's the IC : http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32726&p=1019817#post1019817

Let's make it a good one!

E1Alpha
08-16-2012, 11:50 PM
I only just realized how fitting the RPs title is for Daevion's current condition o.o

Volleyball
08-17-2012, 01:14 AM
LOL. Yes... I need to break Fae's wings soon! Or, break them more.

E1Alpha
08-17-2012, 02:43 AM
xD No need ro rush. We still got 7 circles remainings ;P

Volleyball
08-17-2012, 04:00 AM
Haha, I'll find a fantastic window of opportunity to hurt my poor angel. Wow, I sound like such an evil person. Sorry Fae...

I'll be starting to get a little slow with my replies, school is starting up again on Wednesday, and volleyball practice is 6 days a week, ouch. But I promise to reply, this RP will keep going!

Kris
07-03-2013, 07:38 AM
*Moves to HoF*